Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

Seriously, this is more proof that there is someone out there for everyone and anyone. This dude went on national tv, lied about having cancer and still found someone willing to handcuff herself to him.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Seriously, this is more proof that there is someone out there for everyone and anyone. This dude went on national tv, lied about having cancer and still found someone willing to handcuff herself to him.

WTF is wrong with her?

• Love 7

I found him to be a skeevy guy even before the lying about cancer, but there is something about him that apparently draws certain women to him.

Maybe he's hung like an elephant or something.  Some women, Vicky, would overlook character for something like that I suppose.

• Love 4
Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

I found him to be a skeevy guy even before the lying about cancer, but there is something about him that apparently draws certain women to him.

Maybe he's hung like an elephant or something.  Some women, Vicky, would overlook character for something like that I suppose.

That wouldn't do it. There is something wrong with these women.

• Love 6
On 3/26/2018 at 2:47 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

He is - remember his nickname, "Girth Brooks?" (shudders)

In other news...

I know this information can't be trusted because it's Radar Online, but I would love it if Shannon and Tamra feuded this season. It would serve them both right for getting so deeply into bed with one another.

• Love 9

From BRAVO, October 2015:

Briana recalled a shocking encounter with Vicki's ex-boyfriend, Brooks Ayers. She opened up about a night where he allegedly hit on her at a birthday party while she was pregnant. "He wanted to show me his ween ween," Briana said during the sit-down (in the clip above), also sharing that Brooks told her his nickname was "Girth Brooks" during the encounter. Following the airing, Brooks released a statement to E! News about that particular anecdote.

"It's a typical Briana move, creating a 'He Said, She Said' scenario that once again puts her mother in the middle of a no-win situation," he said. "I'm glad that I no longer have to deal with this unnecessary drama. I categorically deny having said anything like that to Briana."

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/brooks-ayers-responds-briana-girth-brooks-real-housewives-of-orange-county-reunion

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Ween ween?

Wouldn't both boys have been born by 2015? Maybe she was in auto-mode and fell into her "mom" speech pattern: Troy put your ween-ween away! Owen, don't decorate your ween-ween with Play Doh! Troy, stop hitting your brother over the head with your ween-ween!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SCS said:

Wouldn't both boys have been born by 2015? Maybe she was in auto-mode and fell into her "mom" speech pattern: Troy put your ween-ween away! Owen, don't decorate your ween-ween with Play Doh! Troy, stop hitting your brother over the head with your ween-ween!

Doesn't she know it's a peen, not a ween?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Doesn't she know it's a peen, not a ween?

It appears Bri -- or, for the purposes of this post, Bree -- is about the wee and not the pee.

• Love 5

In the world according to Vicki, girls have wee wees and boys have pee pees.  

Jesus.  Don’t make me vomit over pink parts again.  

I fucking hate Vicki.  

Briana is ok all things considered.  Her moron of a mother taught her stupid ass stuff. It’s hard to change 25 some years of stupid ass stuff.  

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

In the world according to Vicki, girls have wee wees and boys have pee pees.  

Jesus.  Don’t make me vomit over pink parts again.  

I fucking hate Vicki.  

Briana is ok all things considered.  Her moron of a mother taught her stupid ass stuff. It’s hard to change 25 some years of stupid ass stuff.  

Thirty years even harder. ?

• Love 5

Yea, on Ryan's Instagram he mentioned that it's causing inflammation around the heart and she has to have an ablation? I really hope she will be alright. I've always liked Brianna as well, and I was happy to see her little family get away from the drama in OC. I hate that she keeps having to struggle with her health. 

• Love 10
(edited)
23 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Harpo, who dis woman?

Don’t make Miss Celie tell Harpo to beat you.  

Could she be any more of a generic too much plastic surgery bad weave wearing try hard?  

The way she’s standing, it looks like her name is Vagina.  Something about the angle of her boobs looks like a v.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 2

Does anyone else follow Kelly on Instagram?  Her stories feed is her at a bar almost every single night.  She is slurring and yelling in most of them but it's hard to tell if that's just her normal voice . I hope her daughter is doing okay =/ 

• Love 7
On 4/6/2018 at 10:23 PM, crgirl412 said:

I swear I thought that was his daughter until I looked more closely.  I don't think he even has kids but that's what came to mind.

He had several children by different women. Not surprisingly he’s a dead beat dad who owes a lot unpaid of money in child support (or at least he did at one time). 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

He had several children by different women. Not surprisingly he’s a dead beat dad who owes a lot unpaid of money in child support (or at least he did at one time). 

Not surprised he's a deadbeat dad!!  What is it about the OC and deadbeat dads???

• Love 2
On 4/6/2018 at 7:29 PM, Primal Slayer said:

The new girl is attorney/party planner Emily Moore Simpson. She planned Ava's birthday party for Tamra and is friends with a lot of different OC HWs.

WTF? Do real legit attorneys even have time to dabble in party planning? And who the fuck would want Brooks after he's dipped his stick in the Vick?

• Love 8

Um, I'm a lawyer & worked as an ADA, but I have no idea what's going on here-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5627899/Son-RHOC-alum-goes-trial-attempted-murder.html

Can anyone follow what's going on there?  Well, it sure as shit don't look good for Josh if he's been in jail for 2 years since this incident happened.  Sounds like he's guilty of something -- if not the shooting he's accused of.  The guy is a mess.  Handsome mess, but a real fucking mess.  And Laurie had a hand in creating that mess.

And what about Eddie & his heart probs?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5626507/Tamra-Judge-reveals-husband-Eddie-undergoing-fourth-heart-procedure-year.html

From chowing down or shooting up steroids?  Ya think?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5627899/Son-RHOC-alum-goes-trial-attempted-murder.html

Can anyone follow what's going on there?  Well, it sure as shit don't look good for Josh if he's been in jail for 2 years since this incident happened.  Sounds like he's guilty of something -- if not the shooting he's accused of.  The guy is a mess.  Handsome mess, but a real fucking mess.  And Laurie had a hand in creating that mess.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5626507/Tamra-Judge-reveals-husband-Eddie-undergoing-fourth-heart-procedure-year.html

No, it is genetic.  His mother had the same heart condition. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Can you plan a party for me?  I need several cases of icehouse light, cheese doodles, a cheap stripper or two if you can swing it, and some of those forms you make people sign so you don’t get sued if there’s a kerfuffle.

see, you do need to be an attorney for some types of parties. 

• Love 5

You know, as many (including me) have been nauseated by Lauri & George, I feel badly for her & give them both a lot of credit for taking in Josh's child.  She could have written off Josh completely & cut him off.  But she is publicly supporting his "story", whether there is any truth to it or not.  Wonder if she & George are paying for his defense.

My prediction is Josh will be found guilty of something -- even if not the actual shooting.  He was hanging with hardcore junkies & drug dealers.  It doesn't look good for Josh.

On 4/18/2018 at 7:00 AM, diadochokinesis said:

No, it is genetic.  His mother had the same heart condition. 

Thanks for sharing.  I like Eddie.  Hope he's OK.

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Who DOESN'T know that phone calls from jail are recorded and monitored?

Someone who represents himself?

This kid was lost years ago. At least, both parents are showing up for him at this time.

19 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

You know, as many (including me) have been nauseated by Lauri & George, I feel badly for her & give them both a lot of credit for taking in Josh's child.  She could have written off Josh completely & cut him off.  But she is publicly supporting his "story", whether there is any truth to it or not.  Wonder if she & George are paying for his defense.

My prediction is Josh will be found guilty of something -- even if not the actual shooting.  He was hanging with hardcore junkies & drug dealers.  It doesn't look good for Josh.

Thanks for sharing.  I like Eddie.  Hope he's OK.

He is representing himself.

Remember Legal aid? ;)

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Who DOESN'T know that phone calls from jail are recorded and monitored?

Heehee, having never been inside a pokey, me, altho at this stage in my life I'd assume calls would be -- plus, having seen endless eps of Law & Order, I'd probably ask in front of witnesses.

5 hours ago, LIMOM said:

This kid was lost years ago. At least, both parents are showing up for him at this time.

Yes, it really is a mess all around. Does OC hold the record for kids with legal issues? There's Josh, of course, both of Lynne's daughters and I'm pretty sure at least 1 of Tammy K's girls had some problems.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Remember Legal aid? ;)

So Laurie (well, actually, it would be George, since he's the one with the dough & he controls spending it) aren't paying to ensure he gets a good defense attorney? Ugh.  Not sure if this makes me sad, but Jeez, this is all so ugly.

Sigh, remember when Laurie was talking about her "princess" wedding to George?  What a bunch of horseshit.  The cheap fuck probably refused to cough up some of his precious dough so Josh could get a good lawyer.  Idk, sounds like Laurie is still kinda gross.  

True, Josh isn't George's son & he doesn't owe him anything. But he is raising Josh's child.  If he is so rich, why not help out Josh to get a good lawyer?  It could be the difference between Josh going to jail for decades -- or getting off with little to no time.  Man, this is ugly, ugly, ugly stuff.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

So Laurie (well, actually, it would be George, since he's the one with the dough & he controls spending it) aren't paying to ensure he gets a good defense attorney? Ugh.  Not sure if this makes me sad, but Jeez, this is all so ugly.

Sigh, remember when Laurie was talking about her "princess" wedding to George?  What a bunch of horseshit.  The cheap fuck probably refused to cough up some of his precious dough so Josh could get a good lawyer.  Idk, sounds like Laurie is still kinda gross.  

True, Josh isn't George's son & he doesn't owe him anything. But he is raising Josh's child.  If he is so rich, why not help out Josh to get a good lawyer?  It could be the difference between Josh going to jail for decades -- or getting off with little to no time.  Man, this is ugly, ugly, ugly stuff.

Maybe he knows a little bit more about the case, and about Josh's potential for a successful defense, than we do.  Maybe he isn't interested in throwing good money after bad.  

Obviously, I'm just throwing out possibilities, but to me, it's kind of unfair to brand George a "cheap fuck" because he hasn't offered up a probably significant chunk of his fortune to defend a (so far) lifelong loser that he isn't related to but by marriage.

Everyone has their limit, and maybe his has been reached.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 1

Guess I'm basing that on George's past history. He's well known for being tight.  Is it a good call to be tight when it comes to something like this?  My point is that if you can afford a good defense lawyer in a situation like this, it is vital that you do what you can to get one.  But we don't have all facts, so it is hard to judge.  Not a fan of George, but I do give him credit that he is raising Josh's child.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Guess I'm basing that on George's past history. He's well known for being tight.  Is it a good call to be tight when it comes to something like this?  My point is that if you can afford a good defense lawyer in a situation like this, it is vital that you do what you can to get one.  But we don't have all facts, so it is hard to judge.  Not a fan of George, but I do give him credit that he is raising Josh's child.

If his Mom thinks he should have a lawyer, and George is unwilling to unbuckle for one, she should get out there and get a job to pay for one imo.  

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

If his Mom thinks he should have a lawyer, and George is unwilling to unbuckle for one, she should get out there and get a job to pay for one imo.  

Amen!

And what about his father?

Nasty, selfish people. Imho of course.

George is a cheap fuck. Remember the way he treated his own children and his ex wife?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Amen!

And what about his father?

Nasty, selfish people. Imho of course.

George is a cheap fuck. Remember the way he treated his own children and his ex wife?

I sure don't.  Still think this is a poor example of why he may or may not be a cheap fuck.  Like you said, let the young man's mother and father figure out how to defend him.  Taking the story to social media is likely not going to get the job done.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I sure don't.  Still think this is a poor example of why he may or may not be a cheap fuck.  Like you said, let the young man's mother and father figure out how to defend him.  Taking the story to social media is likely not going to get the job done.

It was incredibly ugly with Lauri as an accomplice. 

I don’t think that they are taking anything to SM.

It was on the newspapers. First, the local OC Register And then the LA times. 

he is not going to become a cause célèbre, imho.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LIMOM said:

It was incredibly ugly with Lauri as an accomplice. 

I don’t think that they are taking anything to SM.

It was on the newspapers. First, the local OC Register And then the LA times. 

he is not going to become a cause célèbre, imho.

Oh okay, corrected.  I thought I had read that she was on Twitter talking about how she was going to lay out the details, yadda yadda yadda.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Oh okay, corrected.  I thought I had read that she was on Twitter talking about how she was going to lay out the details, yadda yadda yadda.

She might have.;-)

• Love 1
On 3/29/2018 at 10:01 AM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

He is - remember his nickname, "Girth Brooks?" (shudders)

In other news...

I know this information can't be trusted because it's Radar Online, but I would love it if Shannon and Tamra feuded this season. It would serve them both right for getting so deeply into bed with one another.

Sounds like a storyline is in the making so these 2 women can keep their orange...at least for now. Could Shannon really be that immature to start a rift with Tamra & Eddie because her EX-husband is friends with Eddie? It's just so difficult for me to fathom such shallow, ridiculous behavior. But if I was getting paid 6 figures to stay on this show..i think I could come up with something more interesting or, just go for shallow and ridiculous! 

• Love 1