Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

Oh so this was Meghan who did this. What a creep.  I was thinking it must have been about someone throwing an egg at Vickie's head. Now that I could have appreciated. 

• LOL 8
19 hours ago, dosodog said:

She removed a birds nest with eggs in it from a wreath on her front door.  She then placed it on the ground, hoping a predator would come along and eat the eggs.

She is a monster.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
(edited)
On 7/6/2024 at 12:35 AM, bravofan27 said:

Brooks was nice, polite, and did everything she told him to do. He told her everything she wanted to hear. He paid 100% total attention to her. He never complained. Don, Vicki's ex, was a crab apple and constantly complaining about Vicki, doing his own thing, and bitching about Vicki to Vicki. I don't really remember Steve, but he didn't seem that into her at all. 

Yes, Brooks was a con man, but I don't think Vicki cared, and she was happy. When she made up the cancer story, I truly think she thought it would give her a storyline, get her sympathy and casseroles, and that no one would question it. Then they had super sleuth Meghan who investigative reported the shit out of every one of Vicki's stories. I don't think the ladies, Shannon and Heather for sure, would have done that much digging. Maybe Tamara, but she was too good of friends with Vicki to do that, so thank God Meghan was there. 

For a while I had hoped Meghan would make a return, but after the whole bird egg incident, I don't see that happening. Maybe if Vicki tries to cook up another scheme they will bring Meghan back.

Brooks was the consummate con-man and smooth talker, and charmer, the kind you read about who bilks desperate women out of their life savings. He played Vicki hard, and I have no sympathy.

AFAIC, Meghan did everyone a favor by exposing that fraud. Faking any kind of medical condition for sympathy/money/whatever is inexcusable. Cancer especially. He planted that scheme in Vicki’s head.

Didn’t she say once that the divorce from Donn was a mistake? I have to agree, but it was obvious he did not like living in the OC, and he did not suffer fools (Vicki) either.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 6

They also theorized the cancer scam was a way for Brooks to avoid paying child support. Another reason why I think Vicki may have been in on the cancer scam, since people were calling her a hypocrite for dating Brooks who was accused of being a deadbeat dad even before the cancer scam, while at the same time Vicki was screeching at Gretchen about Slade being a deadbeat dad.

• Like 5
  • Useful 4
On 7/10/2024 at 9:20 PM, dosodog said:

She removed a birds nest with eggs in it from a wreath on her front door.  She then placed it on the ground, hoping a predator would come along and eat the eggs.

Just cruel. I have birds that build a nest in the space between my porch roof and a pillar almost every year. Yes, it gets messy underneath but never, ever would I consider getting rid of the eggs.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Vicki reminds me of a friend I have, who excuses her man's horrible behavior because her looooove tank is full. 

It's so frustrating to see an otherwise accomplished, successful woman fall for this sheeee-ite.

Like my friend, Vicki was blind to her con-man's game.  He played "cancer victim" with one eye, and "lovey dovey" boy with the other.  Vicki only saw the one side, because that's all she wanted to see.

In my friend's case, if we even remotely bring up anything about her guy, she cries, she'll ghost us, she'll defend, she'll unfriend.  Oh, and she's in the same age range as Vicki.  Old enough to know better; insecure enough not to do better.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

They also theorized the cancer scam was a way for Brooks to avoid paying child support. Another reason why I think Vicki may have been in on the cancer scam, since people were calling her a hypocrite for dating Brooks who was accused of being a deadbeat dad even before the cancer scam, while at the same time Vicki was screeching at Gretchen about Slade being a deadbeat dad.

I can see it going something like this: “Hey, Vick…got an idea for us to make some money. It would be connected with your business, so nobody would be the wiser.” Of course, she’d be the one held totally responsible.

Then when shit hit the fan, on to the next mark…

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
On 8/1/2024 at 11:17 AM, Starlight925 said:

Vicki reminds me of a friend I have, who excuses her man's horrible behavior because her looooove tank is full. 

It's so frustrating to see an otherwise accomplished, successful woman fall for this sheeee-ite.

Like my friend, Vicki was blind to her con-man's game.  He played "cancer victim" with one eye, and "lovey dovey" boy with the other.  Vicki only saw the one side, because that's all she wanted to see.

In my friend's case, if we even remotely bring up anything about her guy, she cries, she'll ghost us, she'll defend, she'll unfriend.  Oh, and she's in the same age range as Vicki.  Old enough to know better; insecure enough not to do better.

Your friend probably thinks that you are jealous of their amazing love.

She will be singing a different tune once her bank accounts are drained and the guy is nowhere to be found.

• Like 6
(edited)
On 7/31/2024 at 9:10 PM, FortKnox said:

Gee, what a shocker. 🙄

On 8/1/2024 at 11:06 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Brooks was the consummate conman and smooth talker, and charmer, the kind you read about who bilks desperate women out of their life savings. He played Vicki hard, and I have no sympathy.

Birds of a feather... (pun intended)

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
13 hours ago, snarts said:

What the hell is going on with Vicki health-wise. Didn't she have some infection during filming the current season and now she only recently survived sepsis? 

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhocs-vicki-gunvalson-gives-health-update-after-deadly-infection/

This is what happens when you fake-vomit constantly, get carried out on a stretcher with a blanket over your head, and act like you need a Heimlich maneuver. People don’t know what to believe. But I’m feeling charitable this evening, so I’ll wish her well.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

This is what happens when you fake-vomit constantly, get carried out on a stretcher with a blanket over your head, and act like you need a Heimlich maneuver. People don’t know what to believe. But I’m feeling charitable this evening, so I’ll wish her well.

Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Oh crap! I had totally forgotten about her being carried out with a blanket over her head!

• LOL 5
23 hours ago, snarts said:

What the hell is going on with Vicki health-wise. Didn't she have some infection during filming the current season and now she only recently survived sepsis? 

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhocs-vicki-gunvalson-gives-health-update-after-deadly-infection/

And yet, not one casserole was sent.

Truthfully I had seen the article but couldn't be bothered to click on it, does that make me an unfeeling bitch, maybe it does but it is always so dramatic with her.

• Like 6
23 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It appears so according to her narrative. 

It sounds like everyone thought she was having a stroke, so she was advised to sleep (???) and it turns out it was a sinus infection that turned septic.

• Like 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Truthfully I had seen the article but couldn't be bothered to click on it, does that make me an unfeeling bitch, maybe it does but it is always so dramatic with her.

No. Like I said, she’s been at death’s door too many times to count (not to mention vicariously using a really bad disease for her own gain through her grifter ex), so any side-eye cast toward Vicki is understandable. That’s what happens. 🤷‍♀️ Sorry, Vick.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

No. Like I said, she’s been at death’s door too many times to count (not to mention vicariously using a really bad disease for her own gain through her grifter ex), so any side-eye cast toward Vicki is understandable. That’s what happens. 🤷‍♀️ Sorry, Vick.

I do remember on a very early season, it might have even been Alexis' fashion show maybe, she couldn't attend because she went to the ER for rectal bleeding if I remember correctly.  I know she loves the attention.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I do remember on a very early season, it might have even been Alexis' fashion show maybe, she couldn't attend because she went to the ER for rectal bleeding if I remember correctly.  I know she loves the attention.

Rectal bleeding. How did I ever forget that? She is a one-woman Munchausen’s Syndrome.

• LOL 9

Just wondering…does anybody know what became of Donn? It seems Vicki has become totally unmoored since they got divorced, going from jerk to jerk. I think the divorce is a huge part of her issues. She showed a lot of insight by acknowledging the split was a mistake. (I know there was a Donn parody Twitter account at one time, but other than that…)

I think Vicki is realizing that working 24/7 isn’t the life goal she thought it was, and it has cost her. That’s why she seems — well, so lost.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Rectal bleeding. How did I ever forget that? She is a one-woman Munchausen’s Syndrome.

She HAS had a lot of health issues.  She needs to check into that.  But someone walking around with a staph infection and going out in public proves she does not have any common sense.  

• Like 6
On 8/27/2024 at 8:23 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Fool me once, shame on Vicki

Fool me twice...

We all know what happened to the boy that cried, "Wolf".

5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Just wondering…does anybody know what became of Donn? It seems Vicki has become totally unmoored since they got divorced, going from jerk to jerk. I think the divorce is a huge part of her issues. She showed a lot of insight by acknowledging the split was a mistake. (I know there was a Donn parody Twitter account at one time, but other than that…)

I think Vicki is realizing that working 24/7 isn’t the life goal she thought it was, and it has cost her. That’s why she seems — well, so lost.

Don is probably thanking his lucky stars for the divorce.

Vicki did just a gender reverse version where a man divorces his wife, after becoming successful, to trade up to a gold-digger.

Unfortunately, Vicki did not quite manage the "trading up" part.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

I confess I never really thought Vickster was so horrible.  I thought she was a victim in Brooks' cancer scam.  I found her mostly very entertaining (family van, football to the head, giving herself an award party and then tripping to get it, etc.) and missed her on the show.  BUT, reading about this dirty business practices has made me rethink all of that.   Good grief, what terrible stories  No wonder she dates scumbags: like attracts like. 

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I confess I never really thought Vickster was so horrible.  I thought she was a victim in Brooks' cancer scam.  I found her mostly very entertaining (family van, football to the head, giving herself an award party and then tripping to get it, etc.) and missed her on the show.  BUT, reading about this dirty business practices has made me rethink all of that.   Good grief, what terrible stories  No wonder she dates scumbags: like attracts like. 

That’s the Fun Vicki. I actually enjoy the first few seasons. But something seems to happen to these women the longer they’re on these shows. Given that a lot of this drama is producer driven, I have to wonder if they make a deal with the devil when they agree to sign on to these things.

She’s never hid the fact that she always needed a man (to fill her “love tank”) and that she can’t stand to be alone. No wonder men like Brooks take advantage.

• Like 8
15 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

#same and reserving judgement until the claims are fully adjudicated.

The insurance business is prone to accusations/lawsuits and Vicki is an easy target because of her notoriety. While she has terrible taste in men and is kooky as fuck, she does not give off predatory vibes and her company, Coto insurance,  has been around 17+ years with high reviews/ratings

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
On 8/27/2024 at 8:17 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Guess which episode is running right now on the marathon? 😅 Bravo must have a crystal ball…Apparently she had ulcers then, so who knows. Tamra is mad at Gretchen because Gretchen is seeing it as getting attention. Fair assumption.

(Next up is the legendary Jeana-Tamra fight where Tamra brings up the “cyst and decease”. Good times.)

48 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

Look who I saw at DragonCon!  

20240829_171818.jpg

Paging Slade Smiley…

• LOL 4

This is great. Jeana throws a drink at Tamra that hits some unknown woman, who then pushes Jeana in the back:

Brianna: “Oh my God, I thought this was a classy party.” 

Based on the summary for tonight, I now see where Bravo is going with this marathon. Past is always prologue, LOL.

• Like 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, snarts said:

#same and reserving judgement until the claims are fully adjudicated.

The insurance business is prone to accusations/lawsuits and Vicki is an easy target because of her notoriety. While she has terrible taste in men and is kooky as fuck, she does not give off predatory vibes and her company, Coto insurance,  has been around 17+ years with high reviews/ratings

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

I will give Vicki the benefit of a doubt because I read about that specific case, and it doesn't seem (to me) she was at fault. It's not a financial adviser's fault if the investment is not what was expected by the client.

I will do the same regarding her recent health issues, although I'm aware of her tendency for exaggeration. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
(edited)
On 8/27/2024 at 8:17 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Speak of the Devil, that was playing as I left my room!  Tamra was causing a scene on the phone, Gretchen accused Vicki of being ironic, and Alexis fretted about her fashion show being ruined (oh, honey...)

2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

This is great. Jeana throws a drink at Tamra that hits some unknown woman, who then pushes Jeana in the back

I missed that ep but I thought Tamra threw the drink her Jeana's eyes? 

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 4
15 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Paging Slade Smiley…

Oh yeah, he tried to do a stand up comedy routine or something?  

3 hours ago, Palimelon said:

Yeah, Tamra throws her drink first, Jeana throws back and misses and hits that other woman, the other woman pushes Jeana.

I think the other woman was Vicki's mother or sister.

• Useful 1