Type keyword(s) to search

My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I love how Tuter's mom only concern about this wedding is getting her daughter to wear a poofy non-black dress. Not at all concerned that her 17 year old daughter is marrying a 26 year old man. Nope, not a problem at all!

Ha, Tuter's voice totally reminded me of that SNL Miley Cyrus Show skit. "It's pretty cool."

• Love 1
On 7/19/2016 at 1:43 AM, GaT said:

How much money did they spend for that flower dress? Just for a wedding in a field with cow shit & only about 20 people attending.

And why spend money on a dress made of live flowers, and not buy some Crest Whitestrips?  That girl had some yellow teeth!  I guess I didn't pay attention at the beginning of the episode, but I didn't realize that she was only 19.  

I found Maquayla's instagram (http://instagram.com/lilmamawhite2016), but I don't see any wedding pictures.  

Yazzie is really into modeling and pageants.  Her Twitter is @yazzie_gabler. She's definitely one of the prettiest gypsies I've seen on this show.

Edited by vavavoom
On 7/18/2016 at 5:41 PM, Miss Chevious said:

The flower dress was beautiful and unique but why didn't Sondra just go to the girl's hometown and put it together there the day before? Would've saved a load of aggravation. Everyone knows those flowers don't last more than a day or so.

I was talking back to the TV screen the entire time: "Don't touch those flowers, they're going to bruise. They'll be dead before the wedding happens. What the hell are you doing?" My husband hates it when I watch this show; I'm talking to the TV screen the whole time. 

This was a producer-driven "problem". Only an idiot (or someone who had money to burn) would have used real flowers instead of the lifelike (and not cheap) silk varieties.  Then again, I realize we're talking about people who probably spend $10K and up for a dress that's worn for a couple of hours at most.

Does anyone else laugh at the TV screen when Sondra Belli (or whatever her name is) insists that there is "no discussion" about money because the gypsies don't like it? How the hell does she get paid, then?

• Love 2

I wonder how much verification the producers need to prove that this people are 'gypsies' before letting them be on the show.  It seems like if you're trashy and have really cheesy taste, you're good to go.  All the rules about being virgins, divorce not being allowed, not marrying Gorgers, etc. don't seem to apply to these people.  The English version was much more believable.

Also, the pageant was very small and sad.  It made me look forward to Toddlers and Tiaras returning.

• Love 1

While I have never watched Toddlers and Tiaras (can't stand that stuff), it did look small and sad. It didn't seem like much of an variety of ages at all and like she was the oldest one as well. Made it feel producer set up. I almost felt like she was trying to get her daughter on some pageant style show or something. I also have wondered since this version had started how they prove they are real "gypsies" and not just trashy folks pretending to be to get on tv. I couldn't stand looking at that mother or the other one on this either. They so plastic and saggy. I get tired of hearing all the talk of how they are not allowed to divorce or they are shunned (BS), they are suppose to be virgins (BS), and not allowed to marry "gorgers" (BS AGAIN). All the crap they spew out on tradition and such then the next thing you see is them proving they lie about that stuff. The last one was like a "let's swap men/women" and back again. It was all in the family at that too. It seems the version over seas we never saw them behave this way. While I didn't care for how they dressed, the girls didn't just talk about the traditions..they actually lived it. We saw them marry, move into their new life with the husband and actually cleaning like they talk about. It just seems some people from the US decided to start this whole thing up and it took off with other trashy families to claim they are "Travelers" or "Gypsies" or whatever and copy dresses like they were doing over there. I know Sondra even said something about that in an interview that people here wanted to copy certain dresses from over there so she does those too. With that I will say that Tudor's black dress wasn't to bad at all. The boots she had were terrible though and didn't go with the dress. They were to clunky for that. 

• Love 1

Tuter and her family were on Dr. Phil 2 years ago on an episode called "Dropout Daughter: Confronting the Boyfriend."  At the time, she was 16 (and going by the name “Valencia,” which is what I’m assuming is her real name) and dating a 25-year-old guy. 

Here’s Jacy’s twitter account: https://twitter.com/ladyjacyofduke

This show is so silly.  During Kylei’s “flop” performance, the footage was clearly not from her actual performance.  The background was white with an electrical outlet in the background whereas the actual stage had a blue, super tacky background.  These editors need to try harder. 

• Love 3

Thanks for that vavavoom. Interesting on the Dr. Phil thing. So if it was 2 yrs ago and she was 16 on that and 17 on this I'm wondering what her age is now. Was the boyfriend the same guy or different guy? I didn't look yet. I am just wondering how this skipped past the producers on this show or if they cared. If anyone watched it did they mention being gypsies on Dr. Phil? 

Agree the editors do need to try harder. Its not just this show but it seems many of these "reality" shows are slacking in that department. 

TLC can you please stop giving us fake gypsy traditions! I googled and googled about high heels, Russian gypsy curses and falling down and got zilch.  Plus - what idiot puts their 8 year old in 3 inch heels? Why can't some kitten heels or 1 inch heels suffice? And shoes in the kid's size.

• Love 2

The little girl said they were 5 inch heels and I think it's semi abusive to tell an 8yr old that she will be cursed for 30 years if she so much as stumbles in them. I'm really surprised at the level of dysfunction within these communities and most of the time it's directed at the daughters. 

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, greekmom said:

TLC can you please stop giving us fake gypsy traditions! I googled and googled about high heels, Russian gypsy curses and falling down and got zilch.  Plus - what idiot puts their 8 year old in 3 inch heels? Why can't some kitten heels or 1 inch heels suffice? And shoes in the kid's size.

What BS these  "traditions" are! Making them up as the go along I guess.

• Love 3

Really? The Gorger mom is so traditional that Trouble had to adjust her dress? Okaaay...Well, either way she looked gorgeous. Actually, she seems like a sweetheart.

It was nice seeing Trouble! She looks so gorgeous! She does seem like a real sweetheart. Wasn't a fan of her mother in law though :/ seems like a drama queen but glad her mom and the mother in law made peace.

i am going to sound ignorant and I hope I don't come off as ignorant, but I didn't know there were Russian gypsies. Her daughter's party was nice, but I was wondering if their superstitions the Russian gypsy mother was saying was common or she just made them up.

my family isn't gypsy but we are very superstitious. 

On July 24, 2016 at 10:52 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

I wonder if Mellie Stanley will make an appearance this season. I'm already late to the party. I've got to catch up, since I missed the first one. Mellie isn't even 25 yet and I think she's on her fifth marriage now or soon will be, and it's always drama when she's around. I know she had her own show at one point.

i often have to ask myself WHERE they find these people. I'd be embarrassed to even pretend to behave that badly for pay. That said, and for these reasons, it's something of a guilty pleasure.

I haven't heard much about Mellie in a while but I know she is currently pregnant with her third child. I just found this out from the Facebook page "the real Stanley sisters" but I think she lost custody of her first two kids 8( which is sad. I hope she gets her life together.

33 minutes ago, tm07 said:

I haven't heard much about Mellie in a while but I know she is currently pregnant with her third child. I just found this out from the Facebook page "the real Stanley sisters" but I think she lost custody of her first two kids 8( which is sad. I hope she gets her life together.

I knew about the pregnancy but hadn't heard a thing on her losing custody of her kids but sadly it wouldn't surprise me. This is 3 kids with 3 different dads too. She is/was a massive train wreck sadly. 

Just read on Fb, that on the first episode she was on, the guy she was "semi dating" was named "Trouble" and then on the next episode that she was on, her name was "trouble"

How many days before the wedding did Alana get those 5" heels ? didn't seem like she had any trouble walking in them and I'm wondering if it was the first time she actually walked in them, how in the heck did she dance in them ?  ( before they changed shoes of course)

Edited by stillhere1900
  • Love 1

I was hoping we wouldn't have more episodes of these gypsy "traditions" that we'd never heard about on other episodes.  Remember that one season where we were introduced to throwing flour (or was it feathers?) on people, not crossing the threshold of a home, etc.

I didn't see Brandon at Trouble's wedding.  And wasn't there another sister that was featured before?

There are so many annoying things on this show, but the "how will I get to my wedding in my poofy dress" drama seriously works my nerves.

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 9:56 PM, Missy Vixen said:

I was talking back to the TV screen the entire time: "Don't touch those flowers, they're going to bruise. They'll be dead before the wedding happens. What the hell are you doing?" My husband hates it when I watch this show; I'm talking to the TV screen the whole time. 

This was a producer-driven "problem". Only an idiot (or someone who had money to burn) would have used real flowers instead of the lifelike (and not cheap) silk varieties.  Then again, I realize we're talking about people who probably spend $10K and up for a dress that's worn for a couple of hours at most.

Does anyone else laugh at the TV screen when Sondra Belli (or whatever her name is) insists that there is "no discussion" about money because the gypsies don't like it? How the hell does she get paid, then?

Sondra Celli gets paid by TLC.  Most of those gypsies don't have two nickels to rub together, much less pay for a custom made creation by Sondra Celli.

And I agree, it's seems like such a waste to spend a friggin' fortune on a dress that's worn for such a short time. Or a wedding attended by only a handful of people (most of which are wearing cutoffs and filpflops themselves)!

• Love 4

A woman's 21st birthday gives her a chance to flaunt her flashy style again after surviving a terrible accident; a woman's Cherokee boyfriend must win her mother's approval before their relationship can proceed.

All that mom's so called traditions and superstitions are BS. I think it was her wanting that poor little girl to be in 5in heels so she told her they would have 30 yrs bad luck if she falls over.  Was the little girl wearing a wig or does she just have an odd hairline? I think these made up things are a little much when they are so far fetched at that. 

Trouble did look pretty in her dress. I'm glad she changed it but hate the fake drama of getting there they had. It was stupid. She is obviously a smart girl if she is trying to continue her education and not be the total traditional gypsy so I couldn't see her forgetting the bike detail when she changed her dress. 

• Love 1

What do you know, they brought back Trouble. Are they trying to find people from past shows to bring back because this new bunch seem to be the dregs?

I guess the title of the show doesn't matter anymore, we've been getting a non wedding every week. Amazing how the weddings we have seen only have 20 guest, & we only see a little partying at the wedding site, we never see the big receptions we used to see.

• Love 2

One can only imagine how excited the hotel staff was to clean ground-in birthday cake out of the carpeting and off the walls of that rented room.

These episodes are unbelievable at best. Of course the bride is named "Trouble". There's always a dress crisis, and twenty-five people at a "wedding" in which the groom and groomsmen aren't interested in traditional wedding attire.

I'm pretty sick of the made-up "gypsy traditions" as well.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Trampolina said:

The Cherokee story could not have been more scripted and none of them have enough acting ability to pull it off.

What? You don't believe he sat there in the woods keeping that candle alight all night? And it looks like Cherokees don't dress to attend weddings either, all ten people that attended that is. 

• Love 5

I had really mixed feelings about this episode.

On the one hand, we had Hunter and Dalton's story was so fake, which is bad enough, but it was also sooooooo badly acted which was even worse. Also gross was Hunter's mom Tina talking about keeping the gypsy bloodline pure. Sorry, but that sounds a little too Aryan Nation for me. Gawd, and more of these so-called gypsy traditions. I just rolled my eyes when Dalton asked how he was supposed to keep a candle lit all night. Uh, cup your hands around it? And did he really hitch hike 600 miles from Missouri to Indiana? I've only been to Indiana a few times but I never realized that people there had southern accents.

On the other hand, Cherub's story was really sad. It was obvious that her backstory about being in a terrible car accident was real. That kept me from mocking a mother named Seraph naming her daughter Cherub. Seraph seemed so genuinely supportive of Cherub that I can't bring myself to snark on their relationship.

• Love 5

She had two kids with gorgers (I didn't realize there were two dads until I got on here, I must have missed that) so where was her traditional gypsy mom then?

Exactly.  The Mom kept hollering and squawking about how she'd do anything to protect her daughter.  Good job so far, Mom.

I was less concerned about the twins eyebrows than I was by how absolutely filthy dirty they both constantly appeared to be.  Nasty, greasy hair and in one scene, very obvious dirty fingernails.  Blech! 

OMG the mom used a line that Dolly Parton used in 9 to 5. LMAO I'm gonna change you from a rooster to hen with one shot. REALLY!??? Wow this show is just bad...that was on gypsy family. That was a frickin beyond trashy hillybilly family. LMAO now we have a candle tradition we have never once heard any other family mention. Boy are they are out there on this shit. As if that would prove he could take care of her daughter..SMH Seemed more of a way to try to get rid of him. That dress...there are many people not happy over it from what I understood before this even aired. Yet Sondra didn't understand how that could be the case. Funny how she brought the dress to this one too.  So we had dead flowers with one and and this one a straw issue that would ruin it all. LOL The guys can never frickin dress up. Why wasn't he in some sort of Native American outfit? It seemed like such a joke. 

I do have to say something on the other one because I just can't not...to get her gypsy bling back? WTF???? I did hear that correct right and that is why they did the thing at the river. SMH The shawl thing...omg...why do these people have these parties and no one is really dressed up like they used to be. It just seems a little awkward how it is with the "gypsy" girl so overly dressed up and everyone else in regular clothes.

I think the only reason I am watching this at this point is how funny some of the crap is they come up. 

• Love 3

I usually try to give this show a chance, hoping that it will go back to the way it use to be... But it's just getting worse believe it or not. Hunter's family bored me to death. And I am so annoyed how with these big events going on, no one is getting dressed, which just proves it is more fake. This sucks.

the other girl I felt really bad for, the accident she had was no joke, but I am glad she is better. I wish Sondra made her dress. I wish she said she got her confidence back instead of her "gypsy bling".

Im over it.

• Love 1

I found Cherub's FB page.  She looks very happy and her page says that she is in a relationship with a guy named Cody.  They have quite a few pics together and are cute together.

As far as Dalton goes, I live in Missouri not far from where he lives(d)?  I stalked him on FB too and found that we had a couple mutual friends.  He is still friends on FB with Hunter but shows that he is in a relationship with a girl named Kaila.  When he was originally on the show for her party in the previous season, he bragged about it on FB and posted pics from the "ball" he attended and how long he had to stand around and wait because filming was delayed because they were "doing something with the girls dresses."  This time around, there is no reference to the show anywhere on his page.  At all.  Other than a meme that a friend of his posted about falling for a girl who is psycho.  

• Love 1

Cabarb, thanks for all that. I have no bad things to say about Cherub. I just couldn't stand those stupid fake traditions and the whole getting her bling back. I wasn't thrilled with changing her hair to blonde like that. Yet I figured that she seemed like a decent girl though inside and out and would probably come across a guy one day that would love her as she is. If its the guy she is with now than good for her. If not it will hopefully show her that there are guys out there for her. 

Now really interesting on the Dalton/Hunter front. I know it was already questioned about these marriages when some were only married 3 months and there was no way they got divorced that quickly. So now with this one it comes in to question as well on if they ever got married or anything at all or if it was all as fake as the traditions they keep saying they have...hmmm

I'm a grown adult embarrassed to admit that I have given this so much time and attention but here goes:

In December 2014, Dalton posted the pics of the "ball" and said that he was filming a tv show.  This would have been the birthday or whatever party that they flashed back to where Hunter and Dalton supposedly met.

In February 2015, he posted a TLC link saying that new episodes are coming. So depending on when the last season actually started airing, we're looking at a 2-3 month gap between filming and airing on tv.

In April 2015 he posts on FB that he needs to find a good woman. Some girl who is also friends with Hunter said he could have had a good one but he responds that the distance "would have ruined it."

In July 2015, Hunter posted a happy birthday message on his FB page. Up to this, there had been no mention of her and no other contact that we see.

On June 18, 2016, Hunter posts the TLC for the new season. 

On July 1, he posts on FB that he's in a relationship with this new girl.

So my guess would be that there was no marriage and it was just all for the show. But the timeline could make it wonky - I wish we knew when this season was filmed. That may help clear it up a bit. 

I'm going to sit in a quiet corner now and think about what my life has become. 

• Love 7

LMAO Oh Cabarb I'm sure your life is just fine. Heck who's isn't compared to looking at those people and their's. LOL I can imagine what you did was what many of us do at some point on a show. Especially when you start questioning so much of it. You brought up so good info and now the wonder on when it was filmed and how fake/real the marriage was. On top of the other episodes now. I really am wishing we had the original version of this show back instead and the ones from overseas instead. It just didn't feel as fake as this one is. SMH I'm curious if people are calling out the show on SM or not for all this stuff or if they even notice it or not or care. You know others are doing searches on these people to see what is going on with them now. LOL

• Love 1

Wasn't it just last episode where we were told gypsy tradition is the guy MUST ask the parents first or the wedding can't happen?  This ep Dalton asks Hunter and then they tell her mom. There are only two storylines per ep and they are the same damn storylines each time. Why can't lazy production keep its gypsy tradition lies straight?!

Does anyone know what happened to the EU version of this show?  That one was the best. 

Which was a big shame it was canceled too because it was way better than this fake lying mess we are getting. When they use the excuse of running out of ideas on why the other ones canceled it really makes one wonder why this hasn't been.

1 hour ago, Evil Queen said:

Which was a big shame it was canceled too because it was way better than this fake lying mess we are getting. When they use the excuse of running out of ideas on why the other ones canceled it really makes one wonder why this hasn't been.

Because the UK version was about real Travelers & their real lives, this one is just a bunch of made up Gypsies with made up stories. They can't run out of stories because they just make up new ones.

• Love 3

Yet sadly we get the same made up stories though. Just new fake traditions with them and the hillbilliest (yes I know its not a real word LOL), redneck, trashiest bunch they can find. After this season though I have to wonder how many would be up in arms and complain if they canceled this version? I know I wouldn't be upset. 

• Love 1
On 8/17/2016 at 2:13 PM, Cabarb said:

I found Cherub's FB page.  She looks very happy and her page says that she is in a relationship with a guy named Cody.  They have quite a few pics together and are cute together.

As far as Dalton goes, I live in Missouri not far from where he lives(d)?  I stalked him on FB too and found that we had a couple mutual friends.  He is still friends on FB with Hunter but shows that he is in a relationship with a girl named Kaila.  When he was originally on the show for her party in the previous season, he bragged about it on FB and posted pics from the "ball" he attended and how long he had to stand around and wait because filming was delayed because they were "doing something with the girls dresses."  This time around, there is no reference to the show anywhere on his page.  At all.  Other than a meme that a friend of his posted about falling for a girl who is psycho.  

I was looking at Cherub's FB page too as well as Seraph's.  Seraph didn't seem thrilled that the title of the episode was "Welcome to Hillbilly Hell."  I can't say that I blame her for that.  Compared to other people featured on the show, Cherub and her mom were pretty normal.  Seraph's Twitter is https://twitter.com/lori_wv

On 8/17/2016 at 8:05 PM, Cabarb said:

I'm a grown adult embarrassed to admit that I have given this so much time and attention but here goes:

In December 2014, Dalton posted the pics of the "ball" and said that he was filming a tv show.  This would have been the birthday or whatever party that they flashed back to where Hunter and Dalton supposedly met.

In February 2015, he posted a TLC link saying that new episodes are coming. So depending on when the last season actually started airing, we're looking at a 2-3 month gap between filming and airing on tv.

In April 2015 he posts on FB that he needs to find a good woman. Some girl who is also friends with Hunter said he could have had a good one but he responds that the distance "would have ruined it."

In July 2015, Hunter posted a happy birthday message on his FB page. Up to this, there had been no mention of her and no other contact that we see.

On June 18, 2016, Hunter posts the TLC for the new season. 

On July 1, he posts on FB that he's in a relationship with this new girl.

So my guess would be that there was no marriage and it was just all for the show. But the timeline could make it wonky - I wish we knew when this season was filmed. That may help clear it up a bit. 

I'm going to sit in a quiet corner now and think about what my life has become. 

I had to hang my head in shame when I found myself researching Pat Baby's criminal history online! 

The producers need to get better with the fake timelines and the weddings that are just for the show .  Maquayla got married and doesn't have a single wedding picture?  Come on.  Then you look at her FB and see that she says they got married at the courthouse.

• Love 1
On August 18, 2016 at 8:18 PM, vavavoom said:

I was looking at Cherub's FB page too as well as Seraph's.  Seraph didn't seem thrilled that the title of the episode was "Welcome to Hillbilly Hell."  I can't say that I blame her for that.  Compared to other people featured on the show, Cherub and her mom were pretty normal.  Seraph's Twitter is https://twitter.com/lori_wv

I had to hang my head in shame when I found myself researching Pat Baby's criminal history online! 

The producers need to get better with the fake timelines and the weddings that are just for the show .  Maquayla got married and doesn't have a single wedding picture?  Come on.  Then you look at her FB and see that she says they got married at the courthouse.

Lol...you wouldn't be the first. Guilty as charged about Pat Baby.  PB certainly has quite a bit of sugar in his tank...nothing wrong with that as far as most people think, though being gay or ctossdressing is still frowned upon in the Romani/Romanichal community.

Most gypsies in the US on that show are descended from the English gypsies or the Irish Travelers. They are a contradiction for sure...they have scrupulously clean homes, are usually very well groomed and always dressed to the nines, but have knock down drag outs and screaming matches in public. Purity is held at a premium, though the girls wear very revealing clothing and twerk. Most communities focused on purity wouldn't let their girls dress or behave like that.

i don't get how they spend thousands of dollars on a dress and get married in a cow pasture and the groom looks like he just rolled out of bed.  I'm all for the Romani diaspora being proud of who they are and preserving their culture, and there will be regional variations of traditions depending on where the families are from. The Romani community aren't pleased about these shows that only show the worst of their group; these behaviors put them all in a bad light. 

Most people get the concept that trash is trash, regardless of what ethnicity one may be or how much money one may have. Every group has their bad applesSeraph and her sweet daughter Cherub were a nice refreshing change from the trashy behavior typically shown on this program.  I felt sad for Cherub having lost her confidence due to her being unable to take part in her community due to her long recovery and rehabilitation.  She seems like a very sweet kid and didn't show any bratty or trashy behavior. I wish her the best.

WRT the other story, why on earth didn't Sondra Celli know that raffia would not be able to keep a corset laced? She's a professional dress maker. No doubt she knew that but they had to put some drama in there. It seems a good many of these marriages are over before they make it to TV.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

WRT the other story, why on earth didn't Sondra Celli know that raffia would not be able to keep a corset laced? She's a professional dress maker. No doubt she knew that but they had to put some drama in there. It seems a good many of these marriages are over before they make it to TV.

At this point I'm not buying that any of them are of any kind of gypsy decent. As for the marriages, seems some may not have ever been real to begin with when you look at timelines and a few other things. We had the cousins where the one had been married 3 months and was all of a sudden going to marry her cousin's husband. None of them divorced with in that time frame. It would have been to short a time for it to have happened. As well as they each went back to who they were married to at the end. Then there is Dalton and Hunter and what was pointed out off their FB pages...it seems no one really married there either from what it is coming off like. Which then makes you question if any of them ever really got married at all or it was just done up for the show's "storyline." Not one seems to come off as the the gypsies we had seen that are overseas. We saw them cleaning like they say the do, behave as they say the girls do and so on. The American one at this point is a joke. I think if they do another season after this I won't be watching after this fraud of a season and how bad it was. They aren't even trying to cover up the falseness of it anymore. 

EQ, I think I enjoyed the UK versions so much more as well.  The timelines do not make sense wrt to divorces, marriages, and remarriages.

There was more respect for parents, authority figures, and themselves in general on the UK show.  I was born in the UK. I do remember visiting one summer and my aunt and uncle as well as my family stopped by one of those rest stop combo convenience stores and there was a sign that said "No Travelers".  Well that made no sense to me since one would think they would want anyone who was traveling to stop and buy something.

No one in the car answered my question....maybe no one heard me or they were embarrassed by how wrong it all was, and that was 30 years ago,and I was not a kid but in university. The discrimination against them is still real today.  Do that to any other race or religion there and there would be a national outrage, but antiziganism seems to be tolerated on some level.

i can honestly tell you that I ask myself WHY I still watch it as well as most crap shows on TLC.  The only thing I can come up with is that somehow seeing how badly they all behave makes me feel better about myself..LOL.

LOL Maybe its why we all still watch in many ways. Thank you for sharing what you say in the UK. I know in the US there are those that are probably truly like the UK ones but would probably try to stay low key. You do hear about it once in awhile. I will say in my part of California we had many all of a sudden over the last couple years pop up living in RVs. They are not nice at all. They will park in front of a Walmart here to try to live (our city does not allow over night parking there or anywhere like that). They will harass customers coming in and out of the store for money and if use not so nice words if you don't. My husband one time was in there when one flipped out and was being taken out of the store by security and waiting for cops to come. They bring their dogs in the store as well..which is just gross. There is a couple women that are well known around town that stand out in front of stores acting like they are homeless and been caught with different kids as they are theirs. One lady tried to give groceries and diapers but she got mean would wouldn't take anything but money. Another said a man was standing near by so the lady could distract as he pick pocket. Then there is the ones I call gypsy mobsters. LOL They are the ones running those physic shops. There was a battle years ago in the next city over about ones being to close to each other or something. Made the papers. They are like the ones that had been on History channel I want to say. Yet their daughters truly could not dress slutty like. They paid the dowry for the ladies to marry their sons sort of thing. The families stuck together in things. It was interesting to watch that one. They had their family issues but it was usually over business it seemed like. It just came off very mob like. LOL So I find it interesting how different they all can be. More so when they claim certain heritage that is similar but they are so opposite each other in things. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Nowhere said:

What kind of fuckin name is Puff?

The same kind of stupid name like Tuter. Those dumb names just sound so made up. That mother Jacy was the worst. Pushing her 14 year old daughter to find a man. Pushing her own body into a too tight & too small dress in a desperate bid to look young (and failing miserably at that I might add). You could make a drinking game out of how many times Jacy said " a proper Irish Traveler boy". 

What is it with these overbearing relatives. Selena's two brothers first said they weren't going, then show up to spoil her fun. Why didn't the mother, Hazel I believe her name was, just step in and tell those two doofuses to back off and stay home. Then that fat sister bossing her adult siblings was ridiculous. I'm glad they told her off.

I feel sorry for Lolo (another dumb name). She's waiting around for her brother to help her find a guy and all he's doing is getting plastered at the bar. Glad she made a connection, but the whole concept annoys me. These girls seem to reek of desperation and swallow the whole phony My Prince Will Come shtick. It felt like they put all their hopes and dreams into one night and are made to feel like failures if they come up empty handed. Way too much importance is placed on one lousy night IMO.

• Love 5

WTF, Lolo is 23, the 2 sisters (whose names I don’t remember) are close to 30, & big brother/sister still calls the shots about whether or not they can date?

Who were the people at the entrance & why were they cheering everyone?

The girls were all in blinged out dresses with crowns, & the boys were all dressed like they were going to the mall. Nice that they stick with the whole wedding theme.

• Love 3

First, I am so glad I found this place because everyone around me is really tired of hearing me rant about this show.

I'm still catching up with all the seasons, and today I saw "Wedded to Disaster" and although I don't often wonder what happened to the couples, I had to wonder if Lacy and Alyssa were still married. Mostly because I was kind of impressed that he stood up to his nasty snaggletoothed relations and stuck with the woman who had his kids. I know most of this stuff is scripted -- and really, really badly, too -- but I think this is the first time I've ever seen that happen. And I kind of felt a bit of pride when Alyssa screamed "I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE IN YOUR FAMILY!" because I would have too.

Also I found myself yelling at Dustin "Shut up you little punk-ass weasel! How's it feel to sell your sister for $1000 bucks?" Him and his "Well, Henry finally brought me a present worthy of respect." Next time, the tradition won't be almond champagne, it will be cold hard cash.

• Love 1