Type keyword(s) to search

Donald John Trump: 2016 President-Elect

Cheetos is such a great businessman; he's added another bankruptcy...totally winning!

A Trump Tower Goes Bust in Canada

This Trump-branded and Trump-managed jewel is also, as a business venture, a bust.

On Tuesday, a Canadian bankruptcy judge placed the glass-and-granite building into receivership, just four years after Trump and his children cut the ribbon at its grand opening. Once it’s auctioned off, whether or not Trump is the leader of the free world by then, his name may well vanish from its marquee.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/trump-tower-goes-bust-canada-214412#ixzz4OyR5Mptb
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

I get that this guy has a host of personality disorders.  However, I stand by what I said a few days ago.  There are some people who are just no damn good.  Period.  End of story.  They are vile and rotten to the core and no amount of diagnoses, suggested treatments or therapies will change that.

I have no idea if this creep was ever properly disciplined as a child or not.  Most children learn the concept of shame and boundaries.  They grow to understand at some point that their words and actions may hurt other people.  That's how empathy begins.  Most of us grow up to understand the concept of genuine remorse and that we should make amends for our wrongdoing.  We also get it that our character is what we are when we think no one else is looking.

And, then there are the Drumpfs of the world.  People who are so malignantly evil that there simply is no bottom for them.  What's scary about Drumpf is that he was able to procreate and raise another generation of entitled, vile assholes to follow in his footsteps.  

Here's my brief synopsis of his life from zero-70 in one paragraph.

Born privileged but starved for affection because he had a cold Scottish mother, his father supplemented him emotionally by throwing a $$ bill at him when he was 7 just to get him out of their hair ("here kid, here's a C-note, go buy some Nike's"). The other children they had were pretty cool so they kept those kids at the mansion and only sent Donald away. Donald was desperate for attention, maternally love-starved and started acting a little too bratty for Fred and cold mother to handle. They dealt with his emotional disorder by making him disappear and get out of their hair by shipping him off to private boarding schools, then to Wharton College where he was a pretty good basketball player but stayed at Wharton because it got him out of the draft. After Wharton there were those nasty 'heel spurs' that got his deferment. He stuck with 'Daddy Warbucks Fred because without Fred's money to throw at him he would actually have to get some kind of occupation. That's how he got emotionally damaged and scarred for life.

• Love 4

I don't think his mother was cold from what I've read. And Fred was stern but didn't actually throw money at them. I don't think there's reason to blame his parents, and the other four turned out fine.  (Also, in the parents' defense, most of the kids at NYMA were never visited by their parents at all. The Trumps drove up--140 miles round trip--every Sunday to see Donald and take him out to dinner. That may not sound like a big deal, but I was impressed by it--it was very unusual.  I don't think he was unloved. I think he learned early--not sure in childhood or early adult years--to manipulate people and that it wasn't that hard to get whatever you wanted if you were willing to lie.)

My version's a little different, that Donald was born with a personality disorder and loved conflict from an early age. (His sister said even as a little boy they called him, "The Great 'I Am'" and that he was "a brat".  He bragged about hitting his 2nd grade music teacher in the face. And at the time he was sent to military boarding school, even he admits "I loved to fight--physical, verbal, it didn't matter. I just loved it."

I think the parents had a highly aggressive child with an emotionaldisorder and tried to get him some control over it in a military school. Which, though believing in harsh physical punishment, DID give him rigid discipline and a competitive environment that he grew to like and excel in.  I -do- kind of wonder if it was as NYMA that he learned the benefit of lying in order to avoid punishment. Just a guess on that one. He may have been a born liar all along--or just took to it naturally once he entered his father's business and found how much lying helped him succeed.

Edited by Padma
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

I get that this guy has a host of personality disorders.  However, I stand by what I said a few days ago.  There are some people who are just no damn good.  Period.  End of story.  They are vile and rotten to the core and no amount of diagnoses, suggested treatments or therapies will change that.

I have no idea if this creep was ever properly disciplined as a child or not.  Most children learn the concept of shame and boundaries.  They grow to understand at some point that their words and actions may hurt other people.  That's how empathy begins.  Most of us grow up to understand the concept of genuine remorse and that we should make amends for our wrongdoing.  We also get it that our character is what we are when we think no one else is looking.

And, then there are the Drumpfs of the world.  People who are so malignantly evil that there simply is no bottom for them.  What's scary about Drumpf is that he was able to procreate and raise another generation of entitled, vile assholes to follow in his footsteps.  

Absolutely. A mental order is a reason, not an excuse.

Since we're all playing armchair psychiatrist, I'll add this. Donald is from an older generation that didn't care about mental health issues unless something was glaringly obvious, like schizophrenia. While I do feel sorry for him that he probably never received a diagnosis or any help for it, the same goes for a lot of us who found out we had disorders as adults. I found out that I have ADHD last year when my teenage daughter was diagnosed with it. I may talk too much, have difficulty focusing, and have the motivation of a sloth, but I'm not a narcissistic, patholigical lying douchecanoe who feels the need to stomp on others.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Janet Snakehole said:

Oh, man, thanks for the laugh, Melania. Going on about bullying and social media roughness.

There is just zero self awareness from this campaign and its supporters.

Whuh?!  No, she didn't!  I guess this is the campaign's response to Alicia Machado campaigning with Secretary Clinton the other day.

Base on the circles under her eyes these days, I suspect that Kellyanne is earning every penny that Drumpf isn't going to pay her.

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, Janet Snakehole said:

Oh, man, thanks for the laugh, Melania. Going on about bullying and social media roughness.

There is just zero self awareness from this campaign and its supporters.

I don't recall where I read it, or even when (probably right after the Rep convention), but a poll showed that if Trump is elected, Melania would be the most unpopular First Lady in American history, so don't ask me why they're marching her out there now.

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

And, The New York Times is doing the work they should have done months ago.  Today, there is an article about how records show that Drumpf's income isn't always what he says it is.  No shit, Sherlock!  The guy is all smoke and mirrors.

Drumpf's Disclosure Records Reveals the Truth

Just imagine what kind of race this would be today if the mainstream media had taken Drumpf seriously early on.  Le sighhhhhh...

And there you have it in a nutshell.  Investigative reporting--particularly of complex financial dealings--takes months to track down, especially if one wants to do it responsibly (having multiple sources, etc.).  By the time the MSM realized that he was going to end up as the nominee, they were already far behind in trying to dig up the dirt.  I only hope that the stories keep coming after the election so he ends up in jail where he belongs.

• Love 8

It was interesting to see that Karen Pence has undergone a total makeover of hair, makeup and wardrobe. When she introduced Melania, I thought for a moment that it was my former boss!  I guess she didn't like the optics at the RNC as she stood looking...average...next to the glamorous, color-coordinated Trump family and in-laws.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

Just imagine what kind of race this would be today if the mainstream media had taken Drumpf seriously early on.  Le sighhhhhh...

There would be postings on the anxiety thread about how worried people are about Ted Cruz possibly winning.  

1 hour ago, Padma said:

The tv media takes him seriously now but still is a Great. Big. Fail.  After Trump's speech full of lies about Clinton (genuinely, verifiable LIES), they came back and blathered about whether he was really ahead in Florida and could win. Nothing about content, policies or the numerous LIES that he just told a crowd again!!! That was MSNBC, but CNN's even worse with their panels of surrogates commenting and making it easy to just listen to Trump's people if that's what you want to think.  (Oh, and MSNBC had Trump surrogate Sarah Huckabee on following his speech too, lying about Clinton wanting 9th month abortions. Lie!) 

The headline at the bottom of the screen states "Trump: Clinton is the most corrupt and should be sent to jail" then they switch to "Clinton giving 3 speeches in Florida today" as their way to provide equal coverage.  

Edited by needschocolate
there, their, they're - it makes a difference
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Padma said:

It was interesting to see that Karen Pence has undergone a total makeover of hair, makeup and wardrobe. When she introduced Melania, I thought for a moment that it was my former boss!  I guess she didn't like the optics at the RNC as she stood looking...average...next to the glamorous, color-coordinated Trump family and in-laws.

I wonder if the campaign's donors paid for that makeover and new wardrobe.  

But, nothing beats Cindy McCain's $300,000 outfit at the RNC convention in 2008, while we were in the midst of the Great Recession.  Talk about a campaign's lack of awareness!

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

Base on the circles under her eyes these days, I suspect that Kellyanne is earning every penny that Drumpf isn't going to pay her.

So true!  She has to be wondering if she'll ever get paid and why she put herself through the ringer for that fucking clown.  The other day there was a clip of her looking like she hadn't slept or showered in a couple of days and one of her false eyelashes was falling off.  It was sad.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, needschocolate said:

There would be postings on the anxiety thread about how worried people are about Ted Cruz possibly winning.  

Worried?  How about terrified and scared shitless?

No matter Drumpf's numerous deficiencies, Cruz was by far the most frightening GOP candidate on the debate stage.  There is a reason that Cruz is the most despised politician in Washington.  He's a despicable, opportunistic, overly ambitious Dominionist who firmly believes (along with his preacher father) that he was anointed to be president and to see this nation through the End Times.  Oh, and he was anointed to store up wealth for the righteous, according to the senior Cruz.

I'll never forget the optics of his showing up in Kentucky and trying to get in the picture along with Pastor Hucksterbee as Kim Davis with her Mullet of Malice was released from jail.  Cruz wanted it to appear as if he had something to do with her release, but Hucksterbee's people weren't having it and effectively blocked his ass.

• Love 8

But, nothing beats Cindy McCain's $300,000 outfit at the RNC convention in 2008, while we were in the midst of the Great Recession.  Talk about a campaign's lack of awareness!

Don't forget all of the stories about Sarah Palin's wardrobe demands.

• Love 4

I just read about Melania's speech in support of Donald's quest for the presidency.  If you can believe it, her topic was CYBER BULLYING!!!  And how BAD IT IS!!!  This from the wife of the most egregious cyber bully I've ever had the unfortunate pleasure to read!  My mind, it boggles.

Someone in the Donald camp must hate her.  First a plagiarized speech (from Michelle Obama no less) and now a speech about how awful cyber bullying is because it can make teenagers feel bad about how they look.  I'm surprised the entire (albeit small) crowd didn't burst out in laughter.

• Love 17

And supporters are gushing about how Melania is going to bring class and grace to the White House.  Yeah, google her nude photos - class and grace?   the same people tear apart the Obamas because they invited Beyoncé to the White House. 

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

So true!  She has to be wondering if she'll ever get paid and why she put herself through the ringer for that fucking clown.  The other day there was a clip of her looking like she hadn't slept or showered in a couple of days and one of her false eyelashes was falling off.  It was sad.

Actually, I've come to loathe Kellyanne as much as her candidate. I hope her sell-out months of serving his evil message stay with her forever in the bags under her eyes and her stringy hair. It seems a small penance to pay for shilling for a man who is a complete liar and crook and con artist--as surely she, as well as anyone, knows by now. Yet still she defends him--lies for him--effortlessly.

To me, she's every bit as bad as he is, and has really sold her soul here. I feel no sympathy for her at all and hope to never see or hear from her again after next week.

Kellyanne didn't have a very good time on the View

Edited by Padma
  • Love 19
27 minutes ago, backformore said:

Please remember that Donald Trump was feuding with the owners of the Chicago Cubs, and had threatened to put out ads saying what a poor job they were doing running the baseball team. 

And yet they are supporting The Talking Yam. Go figure! 

Melania speaking about cyber bullying is hilarious! How obtuse are these people? 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

And, The New York Times is doing the work they should have done months ago.  Today, there is an article about how records show that Drumpf's income isn't always what he says it is.  No shit, Sherlock!  The guy is all smoke and mirrors.

Drumpf's Disclosure Records Reveals the Truth

I don't know why the newspapers have been so easy on him for so long. I can only assume that they were scared of being painted as partisan. Because facts have a liberal bias, as we all know.

But the TV have been chasing ratings, pure and simple. Trumpcast did an episode on CNN president Jeff Zucker last month, and talked about how he has a background in entertainment TV, not journalism. He saw Trump as a cash cow to be exploited. The reality TV star running for president, and Zucker ensured that Trump was given so, so much free coverage. They aired his rallies live, they hyped up his speeches, they had replays of his insults and his scandals, but never actually bothered to critique him. As soon as they realised that he was a serious threat, they tried to get a bit more serious, which is when Trump's banal 'Clinton News Network' smearing began.

This is the real issue with 24 hour rolling news coverage. There simply isn't 24 hours worth of news that should be discussed every day, so they end up just rehashing the same things, going back to the same wells, and trivialising everything to get people watching.

Reagan's repeal of the Fairness Doctrine in the 80s contributed hugely to all of this. Instead of the news being serious, balanced and honest, it became sensationalist. Of all the troubles that man inflicted on the US, this has to be one of the most lasting, and ultimately the most malign.

• Love 7

I thought I'd seen the worst of the deplorables but until today, I hadn't.  CNN showed several people who responded to the question what will they do if Trump loses.  Wayne Allyn Root who is a conservative radio host and who wrote a book titled 'Angry White Male' said angrily at the podium "We're coming to tear it down! We're coming to rip it up! We're coming to kick your ass!!".  A verbal warning shot was fired at Trump's rally by Sheriff David Clarke, Jr. who said "it's pitchforks and torches time in AMERICA!". Then the comment on CNN by former Republican Congressman Joe Walsh who said "It's time to boycott, picket, maybe even stop paying taxes." One supporter in the crowd actually said they will take things into their own hands. "So there's probably going to be a movement where we will go and take them out of power." The reporter asked "It sounds like you're saying it would be acceptable to assassinate a President?" the guy responded "If she's corrupt, why should she be able to stay in office?". 

Holy crap, these people are talking treason and anarchy, death and destruction, payback and retribution. This is dangerous and we shouldn't tolerate this. The police and FBI should be on top of these people, why aren't they?  I truly believe in freedom of speech but if any black man or Muslim had said those words in anger to a television camera you bet they would be behind bars in minutes. These people are disgusting, sickening and if anything happens that they choose to disrupt the peaceful transition of Presidency from Obama to Clinton that the National Guard will be called up to deal with these treasonous idiots. I want them all deported to Mexico with their families and never allowed back into a democratic country like ours.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Padma said:

Or, maybe Trump didn't like it and ordered her to get a makeover.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

I thought I'd seen the worst of the deplorables but until today, I hadn't.  CNN showed several people who responded to the question what will they do if Drumpf loses.  Wayne Allyn Root who is a conservative radio host and who wrote a book titled 'Angry White Male' said angrily at the podium "We're coming to tear it down! We're coming to rip it up! We're coming to kick your ass!!".  A verbal warning shot was fired at Drumpf's rally by Sheriff David Clarke, Jr. who said "it's pitchforks and torches time in AMERICA!". Then the comment on CNN by former Republican Congressman Joe Walsh who said "It's time to boycott, picket, maybe even stop paying taxes." One supporter in the crowd actually said they will take things into their own hands. "So there's probably going to be a movement where we will go and take them out of power." The reporter asked "It sounds like you're saying it would be acceptable to assassinate a President?" the guy responded "If she's corrupt, why should she be able to stay in office?". 

Holy crap, these people are talking treason and anarchy, death and destruction, payback and retribution. This is dangerous and we shouldn't tolerate this. The police and FBI should be on top of these people, why aren't they?  I truly believe in freedom of speech but if any black man or Muslim had said those words in anger to a television camera you bet they would be behind bars in minutes. These people are disgusting, sickening and if anything happens that they choose to disrupt the peaceful transition of Presidency from Obama to Clinton that the National Guard will be called up to deal with these treasonous idiots. I want them all deported to Mexico with their families and never allowed back into a democratic country like ours.

If only there was some sort of federal agency whose job it was to investigate things like this. You know, instead of trying to play political football and sway elections.

Ah screw it, set the secret service on them. Start by waterboarding these tosspieces. After all, I bet they'd all argue that it's not a form of torture.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

I thought I'd seen the worst of the deplorables but until today, I hadn't.  CNN showed several people who responded to the question what will they do if Trump loses.  Wayne Allyn Root who is a conservative radio host and who wrote a book titled 'Angry White Male' said angrily at the podium "We're coming to tear it down! We're coming to rip it up! We're coming to kick your ass!!".  A verbal warning shot was fired at Trump's rally by Sheriff David Clarke, Jr. who said "it's pitchforks and torches time in AMERICA!". Then the comment on CNN by former Republican Congressman Joe Walsh who said "It's time to boycott, picket, maybe even stop paying taxes." One supporter in the crowd actually said they will take things into their own hands. "So there's probably going to be a movement where we will go and take them out of power." The reporter asked "It sounds like you're saying it would be acceptable to assassinate a President?" the guy responded "If she's corrupt, why should she be able to stay in office?". 

They're like bad children acting out in front of company because they know their parents won't tar the crap out of them as long as guests are present.  

• Love 4

The bizarre thing is that if Donald Trump was actually elected (God, please no), he would first of all cancel all future Presidential elections. People that even whispered about anarchy would disappear with their entire families. Do they think that Putin is a 'nice guy' like Trump thinks? Well they don't know how Russian politics work. People are murdered, gays are thrown off roofs, high ranking officials are poisoned. Putin has had at least 34 journalists murdered since 2000.  It's not a democracy and people don't get it, they just haven't lived long enough to understand what a dictatorship involves. If you dare say anything to Trump the Dictator, you'll be found dead with blunt force trauma to your skull.  These people don't know how fucking lucky they have been being born in the United States, a Democracy.

• Love 14

I'm sorry and apologize for posting so much this afternoon. I've seen the hatred of Trump's supporters and I'm feeling a little frustrated that they're getting away with this dangerous rhetoric. It reminded me of a photo taken during the hippie marches for peace during Vietnam. They faced down the barrels of guns in their faces as peaceful protesters. They even went as far as placing a flower in that gun barrel that pointed at their faces.

Well, I'm NOT feeling like an old hippie, 'for peaceful protesting, non-violent'. But who is crazier here, them or us? Why are we allowing this? I am in a rage over their rage if that makes sense. I've been to several of their twitter accounts to make my objections to their threats of violence. I hope others will take that step too and make your own voice be heard that you will not tolerate anarchy and threats of murder. I feel as though they are bad children and need to be put in the corner in time-out.

flowers n guns.jpg

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Danny Franks said:

You couldn't make this up:

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/138410/melania-trump-apparently-plagiarized-again-wont-believe-source

This time Melania's speech lifted a quote from Trump's least favourite wife, Marla Maples. I mean, how hard is it to just not plagiarise? Can Trump's imaginary billions not afford a competent speechwriter?

You have got to wonder at this point if somebody is messing with her on purpose.

• Love 4

As part of an MSNBC report, they showed Trump's latest ad saying that the FBI has re-opened the case against Hillary  Clinton because she had confidential emails on "pervert Anthony Weiner's laptop" and she faces criminal charges and will be indicted. Almost the entire thing is a lie (Anthony Weiner is a pervert).    It was bad enough in the old days when the ads would include inflammatory statements that were taken out of context, but this is out and out lying! How can the Clinton campaign combat this? There needs to be some agency, like Snopes, that has to verify an ad before it can be run.  

And, apparently, if the FBI was a boat it would have sunk - there are so many leaks.  

I hate Donald Trump for what he has done to my country and I hate those who let him or encouraged him to do it.  

• Love 18
14 hours ago, lordonia said:

Two co-workers got into it today on FB, with one saying Trump is God's instrument. God sometimes uses bad people for good, you see.

Yeah, I've been hearing that for at least 6 months now. Basically that the old bearded white guy wearing a robe floating in the sky is just testing his followers and that they have to show they believe enough to see through all of the God-haters out there trying to tell them to change course.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, needschocolate said:

As part of an MSNBC report, they showed Trump's latest ad saying that the FBI has re-opened the case against Hillary  Clinton because she had confidential emails on "pervert Anthony Weiner's laptop" and she faces criminal charges and will be indicted. Almost the entire thing is a lie (Anthony Weiner is a pervert). 

Fux Gnus (especially that shit Hannity) was saying all that crap last night. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, millennium said:

Or, maybe Trump didn't like it and ordered her to get a makeover.

Did he suggest that she get fake boobs, too, like all the women in his family?  If I was capable of laughter where this bozo is concerned, I would find it somewhat amusing that such a unpleasant-looking old man, with a horrible complexion, pudgy waistline and the most bizarrely ridiculous hairdo on the planet insists on (his version of) perfect physical beauty in all the women around him.  What is funny is that he believes that all the wives, daughters and DIL fall in line because he's just so darn gorgeous/sexy/charmismatic, yada yada yada.  No, you tangerine perv - it's because they know which side their bread is buttered on.  You don't need a Wharton degree to figure that one out.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HumblePi said:

Melania needs a better speech writer. I thought she sucked.dream.jpeg

Well, Melania's simple ass is getting dragged all over social media, as well as by online publications.  If she weren't as trifling as the rest of the Drumpf Klan, um clan, I would almost feel sorry for her.  And, barely moments after this laughable speech, her stepson, Qusay, is running around stating that David Duke "deserves a bullet."

I know Qusay is anxious to "repudiate" David Duke, but he should be a little more careful about denouncing his father's friends and admirers.

• Love 8

It's not over by a mile for FBI Director James Comey.

Alleged Weiner victim hits out at FBI over Clinton emails

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37857729

"Every media outlet from local to national has contacted me and my family to get my 'story'", she wrote."Why couldn't your letter have waited until after the election, so I would not have to be the center of attention the last week of the election cycle? "I am the 15-year-old (now 16) who was the victim of Anthony Weiner. I now add you to the list of people who have victimized me. I told my story originally to protect other young girls that might be a victim of online predators."
"I thought your job as FBI Director was to protect me. I thought if I co-operated with your investigation, my identity as a minor would be kept secret. That is no longer the case. My family and I are barraged by reporters' phone calls and emails."I have been even been blamed in a newspaper for causing Donald Trump to now be leading in some polls and costing Hillary the election."Anthony Weiner is the abuser. Your letter helped that abuse to continue. How can I rebuild my life when you have made finding out my "story" the goal of every reporter?"

She signed the letter "Girl that lost her faith in America".

James Comey has undermined the trust of the FBI so, he has to go. He can no longer be the figure of it.  It's been a terrible mistake on his part and it's quite clear that Republicans are in control of the FBI and it should not be this clear, they should not be that obvious.

• Love 23
45 minutes ago, Kromm said:

Yeah, I've been hearing that for at least 6 months now. Basically that the old bearded white guy wearing a robe floating in the sky is just testing his followers and that they have to show they believe enough to see through all of the God-haters out there trying to tell them to change course.

If you believe in God, you have to believe in the other guy too.   And I see his hand in this.

• Love 5

Rachel Maddow is now talking about Kurt Eichenwald's Newsweek cover story which will be on the newsstands tomorrow on Drumpf and Russian hacking.  Apparently, Putin freaked out when his puppet insulted the Khan family because he was convinced that he would be forced to drop out of the race.   Silly man!  

In addition, our allies feel as if they will not be able to trust Drumpf because he doesn't believe what intelligence agencies have been telling him.  Countries in West Europe fear that the election of Drump can do irreparable harm to their interests and now they are doing their own investigation into Drumpf to try to figure out what makes him tick just in case the worst happens.  Eichenwald also explains why Putin fears Secretary Clinton being in the White House.

Can we just give Eichenwald the Pulitzer now?  This is the third story that he has published about this orange clown this election season.  Now, I wonder how much attention the rest of media will pay to this story and how many more death threats he and his family will receive.

Stay tuned...

• Love 19

This is disgusting and must be fully investigated. The FBI should not be colluding with a candidate to get that candidate elected.

Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy Trump supporters with strong ties to the agency kept talking about surprises and leaks to come—and come they did.

Two days before FBI director James Comey rocked the world last week, Rudy Giuliani was on Fox, where he volunteered, un-prodded by any question: “I think he’s [Donald Trump] got a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days. I mean, I’m talking about some pretty big surprises.”

Pressed for specifics, he said: “We’ve got a couple of things up our sleeve that should turn this thing around.”

The man who now leads “lock-her-up” chants at Trump rallies spent decades of his life as a federal prosecutor and then mayor working closely with the FBI, and especially its New York office. One of Giuliani’s security firms employed a former head of the New York FBI office, and other alumni of it. It was agents of that office, probing Anthony Weiner’s alleged sexting of a minor, who pressed Comey to authorize the review of possible Hillary Clinton-related emails on a Weiner device that led to the explosive letter the director wrote Congress.

• Love 6

Brian Williams had KellyAnne Conway on MSNBC tonight and asked her about the speech Trump gave where he stated that the “new” e-mails were “likely to lead to an indictment” against Hillary. Faux News and others have started walking back that statement and nothing new has come from those said e-mails (other than that pretty much the same old shit that was already discovered was just now found on a different computer or wasn’t about Hillary at all). He asked KellyAnne if Trump would start to walk back the indictment statement as well, knowing that it isn’t true, and she said something along the lines of “Well, the damage has already been done to Hillary though, so basically it doesn’t matter.”

KellyAnne is also shocked that not a single Dem has unendorsed Hillary or why the Dem Party hasn’t tried to get Hillary removed from the ballot (like what many of the Republicans tried to do to Donald a few weeks ago and then wimped out – I hope the whole hypocritical lot of them goes down).  

Brian then pressed KellyAnne as a lawyer and said that she, as an attorney, knows that an indictment is a term of law and that Trump should not use the words “likely indictment” when all the facts and reporting are to the contrary. KellyAnne basically said “Fine, but it doesn’t change what’s in voters’ minds right now and you can see it in the polling.”  However, from a legal perspective, she knows it's wrong to use that term but wouldn't dare admit it directly because it would harm Puffy Cheeto. She'd rather continue to make herself look like an idiot.

Okay, so they’ve just admitted that what’s true doesn’t matter and they don’t care (I know we knew that, but outright having your senior staffer admit that on national TV is different). They only care about lying and getting people who are too stupid to go out there and actually read the facts, compare info from different sources, look at the history on both candidates, etc. to vote for Trump because he is out there putting blatant lies into their heads – and his people know he is outright lying and don’t give a shit – they encourage it.

His staffers need to realize that they are never going to get paid. KellyAnne looks like she’s aged 30 years since she started speaking up for, and defending, Puffy Cheeto. She’s also a fucking ignorant bitch. She deserves to have to try to take Trump to court to get paid just like so many others, and honestly, I hope she doesn’t get a dime beyond what he may have had to give her as an advance. I also hope enough damage has been done to her reputation that she can never find work again. She deserves to experience first-hand what he has done to so many others in this Country.

Trump’s kids are assholes, Millania is a half-wit who can’t give a speech to save her life (I think she knows that as well but was forced to by Trump), the dress she wore made it look like she was wearing an apron around her waist. I was just staring at that half the time. She looked like she was dressed for the 1950s (except for the missing bra, but I expect that with her) with the peachy/orangey top half and white bottom half – it seriously looked like an apron and that’s what I thought when I first saw it.

Cyber Bullying, really? I just can’t even go there. Given what Trump has done (he's the cyber bullying champion - actually, not even just cyber bullying - we've seen plenty of other bullying in every speech he's ever given, every time he's even opened his mouth, etc.), that is so hypocritical it’s downright pathetic. Notice she doesn’t even seem to know much about it beyond how kids might be bullied for looks. Kids are bullied for many other things and the bullying often pushes them to self-harm, attempt suicide, etc. None of that came out and who would take it seriously coming from her anyway?

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 16
13 minutes ago, Rapunzel said:

KellyAnne looks like she’s aged 30 years since she started speaking up for, and defending, Puffy Cheeto. She’s also a fucking ignorant bitch.

And she's not unbiased, either. She's had it in for the Clintons for years. She also keeps harping that she's been a "pollster" for years, so of course the polls stating that the Orangutan will win is a fait accompli.

To me, she's always looked and appeared as a Bottled Bleach Blonde Crypt Keeper.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Landsnark said:

OMG, Melania Trump should not be doing this.  I feel so icky watching that poor woman struggle. 
That top really flatters her implants, so... there's that.
This election is fucking surreal.

I only saw a quick snippet. Did she bother wearing a bra for this event? 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

As I read this, the SNL skit started playing in my head:

• Love 4