Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 First Looks etc.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

From that clip, it looks like Erika was intent on going after Dorit no matter what! Erika says "important" stuff and Dorit "BS" stuff? Really? She certainly is full of herself isn't she! LOL

And I have to laugh, every time Dorit counters Erika by asking if she actually said something or if the conversation was about whatever Erika said it was, Erika then changes tactics  and tries to claim something else because Dorit was correct and Erika was wrong. LOL

Well, mileage varies. I don't think Erika was wrong. Dorit is claiming that she was speaking about Lisa Rinna's bag of pills in a fun, lighthearted way; like she was simply sharing the fun time with others. But that isn't what happened. Dorit shared pill story in the context of a bigger, more somber conversation where the group was discussing Lisa and Eden's comments about Kim. It was a serious conversation, and you could see from the expressions on the other women's faces that they were more than a little confused and unsettled about what Dorit was sharing. And Erika even clarified at the time, "But she was joking, right?" I think Erika is pretty clear in that clip that Dorit may have not used actual words such as "Rinna has a pill problem," but that she was making backhanded allusions about something. If anything, I think Dorit is the one who is being disingenuous and trying to hide behind the technicality of language. Even LVP seemed confused/cautious when Dorit brought up the bag of pills at PK's birthday party. Eden felt something similar with Dorit's "induced" comment. There is a definite pattern here.

• Love 13

I like Erika. And if she's gotten this far with ME liking her,well, maybe someday I'll choke on those words, but so far, IMO, Erika has managed to not get REAL close to any of the other housewives ( while still remaining indifferent, polite  and cordial) not pissed off any of them to the point she's the target of their hate and vitriol, and she's stayed pretty true to who she is: a sultry, horny sex kitten as Erika Jayne..and the attractive, sweet demeanored wife of a successful los Angeles attorney. She might be totally bonkers off screen, but this show is all I have to base my perspective on. So that's all I got!

? love you Erika

• Love 8

If one watches WWHL tomorrow at 6 am there is a mash up of the next night's dinner-Rinna goes after Dorit's husband and marriage.  Kyle gets mad at Rinna.  They may release a clip or maybe not.

• Love 1

Why is PK on the reunion? Never mind, it's because he's stupid and thinks he can deal with these 5 crazy mean bitches all at once. Hahaahahaha!! Oh dear could he really be a crazy bitch too? I'm beginning to think he and Dorit came on this show cause they needed the money. Their acelebrity talent managing agency is probably not bringing in much money anymore. Boy George is all he and Dorit talk about and BG is last decades news. But Dorit makes cute babies....I'll ge her that

• Love 7
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Why is PK on the reunion? Never mind, it's because he's stupid and thinks he can deal with these 5 crazy mean bitches all at once. Hahaahahaha!! Oh dear could he really be a crazy bitch too? I'm beginning to think he and Dorit came on this show cause they needed the money. Their acelebrity talent managing agency is probably not bringing in much money anymore. Boy George is all he and Dorit talk about and BG is last decades news. But Dorit makes cute babies....I'll ge her that

My guess is he probably will apologize to Erika.  At the beginning of the season he was a bit of a firestorm.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

So, in above, first Kyle says:

Someone's always gonna jump and get mad and wag their finger in someone's face. Then someone's gonna say 'Don't wag your finger in my face!'

This from the woman whose on-camera Pointy of Doom is preserved for generations of viewers to come. But wait! Then she says:

I don't like confrontation.

Kyle has had problems every season with someone. Fights. Angry words. Grabbing of the arm and spilling pizza on the floor. What a doof she is. Limited. Very limited.

IMO

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 6

This from the woman whose on-camera Pointy of Doom is preserved for generations of viewers to come.

As much as I love Kyle, she and Kim certainly have turned finger pointing into an art-form:

article-2050369-0E6BA9F300000578-923_6341415298709465_Image_galleryImage_Kyle_Rikyle-richards3.pngkyle-brandi-kim-rhobh-reunion.jpg1415298729321_Image_galleryImage_Kyle_Ri

Richards Sisters finger pointing double team!

fingers-pointed.jpg

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

As much as I love Kyle, she and Kim certainly have turned finger pointing into an art-form:

article-2050369-0E6BA9F300000578-923_6341415298709465_Image_galleryImage_Kyle_Rikyle-richards3.pngkyle-brandi-kim-rhobh-reunion.jpg1415298729321_Image_galleryImage_Kyle_Ri

Richards Sisters finger pointing double team!

fingers-pointed.jpg

I must point out that your pointy post is a great post. :-D

Edited by steelcitysister
Whenever posting, always get to the point
  • Love 4

I forgot to add my captions for each picture.

1 - "You disgust me."

2 - "You are crazy!"

3 - "I'm mildly irritated by you."

4 - "You are really pissing me off now."

5 - "BITCH I WILL FUCK YOU UP!"

6 - "Slut-pig! Slut-pig! Slut-pig!"

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 6

Somehow, I don't see Kyle going to Kim extremes with Rinna nor Rinna going to hard on Kyle.  I think there may be a bigger issue between Eden and Kyle, but I don't see Kyle as the aggressor there.  I am curious who did something very bizarre.  At this point my money is on Eden so it will probably be someone unexpected like Eileen.  Eileen can be a little snippy but I like she and LVP because they don't raise their voices when engaged, they both always seem composed.

• Love 4
On 3/15/2017 at 2:37 PM, chenoa333 said:

Nah.  PK is a fame whore.  Period.

• Love 4

Are any of the other husbands appearing at the reunion? Granted, the husbands on this show don't tend to appear at the reunions as much as some of their other counterparts do, like Atlanta or New Jersey, and who could blame them...

I too am very disappointed if it's true Erika left her child at three for fame. That (fame) clearly didn't happen and she instead married a very old man for quite obvious reasons. He treats her well and let's her pretend she's famous. I don't buy it. Her music is only popular with gay men, which she surrounds herself with to feed her ego. 

Shes beautiful, I will give her that. But as an adoptee I know what it's like to be abandoned by a parent. Erika has plenty of complaints about her mom. I guess in her case she just decided not to really be one. I hope her son has made peace with this and doesn't have relationship issues with women going forward forever.  I'd like to know if Erika has remorse for leaving him or she she really a heartless bitch?

• Love 2

I hope her son has made peace with this and doesn't have relationship issues with women going forward forever.  I'd like to know if Erika has remorse for leaving him or she she really a heartless bitch?

Well, he is living with her now, so I'm guessing they have made some sort of peace, she probably does have some remorse for leaving him, and that she isn't really a heartless bitch.

• Love 4

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/what-you-dont-know-what-i-go-through-at-night-is

So "you don't know what I go through at night" is directed at Eileen. I'm not sure I see any way in which Erika's son would organically come up in the discourse since the brawl at the table is about PK (I guess he has to show up and surprise Dorit since he's telling Erika she's "inherently cold" in the outfit she's wearing to the dinner freeforall if I'm not mistaken), PantyGate, and whether or not the ladies' husbands are off limits. 

• Love 1

I wonder if it is related to this, from Eileen's blog:

Spoiler

On the junk boat (how fitting!), something that’s been building all year came to a head.

We’ve all witnessed the way Dorit and PK have discussed Erika. I knew Erika’s true feelings would come out eventually. And when they did, I sat back and let the two of them handle it. I even attempted to help smooth things over until Dorit came after me about it. I was trying to HELP Dorit, and so was Kyle, by telling her Erika was embarrassed. She didn’t listen, and in fact, she vilified me for it at Game Night. Now, it should come as no surprise to Dorit that Erika was embarrassed. I feel like I should have the words, “Don’t shoot the messenger,” tattooed on my forehead.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, lunastartron said:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/what-you-dont-know-what-i-go-through-at-night-is

So "you don't know what I go through at night" is directed at Eileen. I'm not sure I see any way in which Erika's son would organically come up in the discourse since the brawl at the table is about PK (I guess he has to show up and surprise Dorit since he's telling Erika she's "inherently cold" in the outfit she's wearing to the dinner freeforall if I'm not mistaken), PantyGate, and whether or not the ladies' husbands are off limits. 

I still don't know how the son would enter into the conversation.  The mash up they showed on WWHL, after Kyle chastises Rinna for going after PK/Dorit's marriage, Erika decides to take over the conversation and brings up PK, as in forget him and her marriage.  It is unfortunate because Rinna has managed to screw up this vacation-I bet they can't wait for her to leave.

• Love 1

The preview clips are chopped so I don't take it as a given that Erika's statement is necessarily directed at Eileen, personally, but could be she was part of the conversation and was the person who spoke last. My guess,  I think a conversation was afoot about the women worrying or fearing something and that triggered Erika to join in about something she fears.  "Every night" doesn't radiate that it is Tom or her job.  

I am eliminating anything with Tom because he treats her like a favorite granddaughter.   I don't think they get into anything that causes angst on a nightly basis.  He was probably titillated learning that PK got a view of her crotch.  He appears to get a charge out of her act and sexy behavior.  

Maybe she has sleep apnea!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6

I hope this whole "you don't know what I go thru" is not about her son and her fears of him being in danger as a police officer, as I would have to wonder how she abandoned her child at three years old & left a toddler then child then teenager alone at night while she selfishly pursued her "dreams."  If it's true the son lives with her now, that's great and I pray she's apologized ad nauseam for being a crappy mom. She's so quick to complain about her mom, yet she just peaced out of mom hood altogether. I find her calculating, tacky,  and not all that interesting at this point. Her glam squad is highly paid as is every one around her to feed her insatiable ego. She doesn't trust women as most women will judge her for abandoning her child. 

Edited by Crazydoxielady
Sp.
  • Love 6

I hope this whole "you don't know what I go thru" is not about her son and her fears of him being in danger as a police officer, as I would have to wonder how she abandoned her child at three years old & left a toddler then child then teenager alone at night while she selfishly pursued her "dreams."

Worrying about her son and loving him now and leaving with him with his father years ago do not have to be mutually exclusive.

She doesn't trust women as most women will judge her for abandoning her child. 

How dare she not trust most women who will judge her without finding out the whole story first! That bitch!

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, Crazydoxielady said:

I hope this whole "you don't know what I go thru" is not about her son and her fears of him being in danger as a police officer, as I would have to wonder how she abandoned her child at three years old & left a toddler then child then teenager alone at night while she selfishly pursued her "dreams."

I may have missed it but her son lived with dad and there has been no mention that she had no contact with him.  I didn't hear that she left him alone as a teen when she worked at night either.  So he moved in with her as a teenager?  

• Love 4

She doesn't bring up her son much and no details as to when he moved across the country and in with her. I'm sure she was in contact during his young life. Perhaps she even saw him on occasion. This in MY opinion doesn't negate the fact that she left him to pursue her "dreams" which is disgusting. As a mother myself I couldn't fathom ever doing that to my children. I am adopted and likely very sensitive to this issue. 

I just am not as impressed with Ericka as her legions (lol) of fans are. In the words of our dear Camille Grammer her decision years ago was "morally corrupt." Children need their moms. There was no legitimate reason for that boy to have grown up without his around. 

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

I may have missed it but her son lived with dad and there has been no mention that she had no contact with him.  I didn't hear that she left him alone as a teen when she worked at night either.  So he moved in with her as a teenager?  

According to the site, AAtT, he moved to LA as an adult, not a teen but as an adult after college to become a police officer.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

According to the site, AAtT, he moved to LA as an adult, not a teen but as an adult after college to become a police officer.

That is what I thought.  Thanks for confirming.  

• Love 2
On 3/18/2017 at 9:50 PM, zoeysmom said:

Here is the Sneak Peek mash up-I guess the dinner gets quite out of hand:  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-14/episode-49/videos/a-rhobh-sneak-peek

Based on what I saw of the sneak peak....

Eileen was not seriously referring to Erika's son, it was just a general phrase. Erika over reacted. Eileen explained and apologized. Settle down,  Erika. Do you think that Eileen doesn't worry about her kid?

Erika is looking for drama right there. What mother isn't concerned about their kids, no matter what age or what they do. That's what all moms do.

• Love 4

LisaR is a nasty piece of work. Considering her husbands sexuality has been in question for decades she should really leave marriages alone.

I like Dorit, I like Erika for the most part. However I think Erika is a snob and elitist.  She is used to yes men, and that is the reason she doesnt like women as much. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

New clips:  Nice that Eileen and Dorit seem to be able to get along.  Dorit's outfit looks like something  that got damaged in the spin cycle.   http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-17/videos/pk-thinks-lisa-rinna-is-dangerous PK and Dorit's exchange reminds me of LVP and Ken.  Maybe it is British men?

Okay, I really loved when PK said Erika needs to call her husband to check in cuz it's been six months.  I'm still on the fence with him.  He can be very funny sometimes.  I loved his exchange with LVP in Mexico.  Hey, maybe I get that hard to get British humor??

• Love 13
On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 2:44 PM, Normades said:

Okay, I really loved when PK said Erika needs to call her husband to check in cuz it's been six months.  I'm still on the fence with him.  He can be very funny sometimes.  I loved his exchange with LVP in Mexico.  Hey, maybe I get that hard to get British humor??

That was pretty funny. I would have called it an exaggeration, but this season we've seen Erika with Tom maybe twice. And now that he hasn't shown up for DWTS, I'm wondering what PK and the rest of them saw or didn't see during filming.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Erikas husband was supposed to be on Dancing with the the Stars???!!

Geez, that show is certainly not ashamed to call ANYONE they have on there a "star". 

No, the poster was referring to the fact that Tom wasn't in the audience to support her. Eileen, Rinna and Harty were her cheering section.

• Love 7

Thanks for clarifying Biakbiak! So it was Erika who did DWTS and I'm guessing Erika didn't last long since maybe most people dont know her. I dont recognize 90% of the "stars" in that show! Lol

I like Erika because IMO, I see a sad little girl underneath all of the adult Erika. I can relate to that. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks for clarifying Biakbiak! So it was Erika who did DWTS and I'm guessing Erika didn't last long since maybe most people dont know her. I dont recognize 90% of the "stars" in that show! Lol

I like Erika because IMO, I see a sad little girl underneath all of the adult Erika. I can relate to that. 

Her first dance was last week and she will find out this week if she's voted through. So for now she's still there

• Love 3

Thank you Almost 3000. I will go to the DWTS thread for further comments on that subject. 

So am I correct that this weeks RHOBH episode is the final before the reunion? I always look forward to this particular housewives reunion just to see what the women are wearing. And I'm already trying to prepare myself for the inevitable segment with Kim Richards. I will find something else to do while she is on...like paint my nails. I know it's going to be a lot of Andy and Kyle gushing over Kim becoming a grandmother. Like it's some feat nobody else has accomplished. And will Kim be wearing a neck scarf?

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Thank you Almost 3000. I will go to the DWTS thread for further comments on that subject. 

So am I correct that this weeks RHOBH episode is the final before the reunion? I always look forward to this particular housewives reunion just to see what the women are wearing. And I'm already trying to prepare myself for the inevitable segment with Kim Richards. I will find something else to do while she is on...like paint my nails. I know it's going to be a lot of Andy and Kyle gushing over Kim becoming a grandmother. Like it's some feat nobody else has accomplished. And will Kim be wearing a neck scarf?

On the Erika thread of this RHBH board, I cut and pasted a bunch of the DWTS comments about Erika. Also posted her dance routine.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

No, there is 1 more episode after this for a total of 18 regular episodes this season.

• Love 1

Bravo has a new section "Road to the Reunion".  A series of 10 clips, featuring Rinna, PK and Dorit.  Lot's of mayonnaise commercials-as in 10 http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/videos/lisa-rinna-wants-everyone-to-take   

Rinna claims she is going to make everyone take responsibility for their words and actions.  She also claims she remembered calling Kyle an enabler and Kim mostly sober, "because we had talked about that".  Of course she predicted where everyone was going to sit in advance.  I swear Andy is inches away from being replaced.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Bravo has a new section "Road to the Reunion".  A series of 10 clips, featuring Rinna, PK and Dorit.  Lot's of mayonnaise commercials-as in 10 http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/videos/lisa-rinna-wants-everyone-to-take   

Rinna claims she is going to make everyone take responsibility for their words and actions.  She also claims she remembered calling Kyle an enabler and Kim mostly sober, "because we had talked about that".  Of course she predicted where everyone was going to sit in advance.  I swear Andy is inches away from being replaced.

Rinna really IS delusional!

• Love 4

Nothing big but there was a clip of the right reunion couch during VDP Rules tonight. It was of the blink and you'll miss it variety/tucked into a spot about RHONY, Southern Charm, and other programs premiering in April.

Kyle's look has been visible on social media. Lisa wore a very restrained, understated and uncharacteristic but pretty black dress with a jewel crust overlay. Dorit had on a mini dress that looked like Balmain, only more like 2009 era from when Christophe DeCarnin designed it and not Olivier. Form-hugging, long-sleeved, with diagonal peekaboo slashes. It's alternatingly black and black/silver zebra print. There's fringe involved, too. People will probably hate it but it's typical Balmain.

Looks like they were doing the toast at the end with green smoothies.

Eileen's dress was black so I wonder if there's a color scheme.

• Love 2

Not sure if there is a color scheme since there is a pic of Eileen floating around and you can see Ericka (or part of her) in a disco ball dress.

I hope there is no color scheme, it can make the reunion outfits a bit boring if they are all in the same or similar colors (hello, Atlanta).

12 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Not sure if there is a color scheme since there is a pic of Eileen floating around and you can see Ericka (or part of her) in a disco ball dress.

I hope there is no color scheme, it can make the reunion outfits a bit boring if they are all in the same or similar colors (hello, Atlanta).

I appreciate the color theme.  They lack style(all of them, over all cities),  so I prefer they have some parameters and it least they end up harmonious to my eyes.