Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 First Looks etc.

• Start Topic

I would say get ready for more anger at the reunion.

I don’t think Erika knew for sure that PK, Dorit, LVP were talking about her other than what other people told her, other people meaning Eileen, Rinna (the only thing they could tell her was what Dorit said to them) and possibly stylists, grips, but she didn’t know it as fact. LVP making the comment to Kyle about knowing what Mr Giradi has been munching on for 20 years – I don’t know if Kyle told her. So her and Dorit making up at the finale party I do believe was genuine.

If Erika got to see ALL of the footage through the finale with her own eyes  - I think she will go into the reunion guns blazing again.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

– I don’t know if Kyle told her

We saw Kyle tell LVP the next day at Villa Blanca and Kyle said she initially thought she was wearing a nude thong until Erika said she wasn't wearing any.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

We saw Kyle tell LVP the next day at Villa Blanca and Kyle said she initially thought she was wearing a nude thong until Erika said she wasn't wearing any.

Yes but does Kyle tell ERIKA that she and Lisa had this nekkid pussy discussion along with LVP saying I saw what Mr. Giradi has been munching on for the last 20 years.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I would say get ready for more anger at the reunion.

I don’t think Erika knew for sure that PK, Dorit, LVP were talking about her other than what other people told her, other people meaning Eileen, Rinna (the only thing they could tell her was what Dorit said to them) and possibly stylists, grips, but she didn’t know it as fact. LVP making the comment to Kyle about knowing what Mr Giradi has been munching on for 20 years – I don’t know if Kyle told her. So her and Dorit making up at the finale party I do believe was genuine.

If Erika got to see ALL of the footage through the finale with her own eyes  - I think she will go into the reunion guns blazing again.

Heck, they were all talking about her flash, not just Dorit, PK, and Lisa but also Eileen, Rinna and Kyle. If she is going to be upset, she needs to be upset at all of them, not just a few but all. And, she needs to apologize to Dorit for not being honest about her feelings in the first place and then slam Eileen/Rinna for continuously bringing it up on camera and for mocking her.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

It does look like Kyle and Ericka get into it a little, and I think that is when we see Kyle and LVP have their small dust-up in the previews.

But Does she ever hold Eileen's feet to the fire for mocking her and Eileen/Rinna encouraging Dorit's prank? If she calls them out on the carpet, and as strongly as she has Dorit, then I will buy into her ongoing "hurt/embarrassed" victim routine but not until then. IMO, Eileen's mocking was more offensive than Dorit's/PK's chatter/panty prank but I do understand how MMV.  

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

As strongly as she has Dorit? Mileage does vary indeed.

Dorit didn't know Erika, she didn't understand that Erika doesn't have a sense of humor, especially about herself. Eileen on the other hand claims she/Erika are good friends, that they get/understand each other and are close enough for her to gift Erika with an acting gig on her SO show. So, yes. Eileen mocking Erika like she did is more egregious IMO.

• Love 5

Dorit didn't know Erika, she didn't understand that Erika doesn't have a sense of humor, especially about herself

That makes what Dorit did even more of a bitch move, then. Ericka does seem to have a sense of humor, but Dorit doesn't know her well enough to offer her a gift like that. Dorit could have done that to LVP. LVP could have done that to Kyle. Rinna could have done that to Eileen. All of them have years of friendship that would make giving a gift like that a bit more acceptable. But giving a gift like that to a stranger? Definitely done more to embarrass her than anything.

At the end of the day, Dorit was the one who came up with the idea of the gift, and she was the one who went ahead with it. Not Eileen or any of the other women. That falls on Dorit.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

That makes what Dorit did even more of a bitch move, then. Ericka does seem to have a sense of humor, but Dorit doesn't know her well enough to offer her a gift like that. Dorit could have done that to LVP. LVP could have done that to Kyle. Rinna could have done that to Eileen. All of them have years of friendship that would make giving a gift like that a bit more acceptable. But giving a gift like that to a stranger? Definitely done more to embarrass her than anything.

At the end of the day, Dorit was the one who came up with the idea of the gift, and she was the one who went ahead with it. Not Eileen or any of the other women. That falls on Dorit.

Yes and No because Dorit checked with those on the show closest to Erika and they encouraged her. She went with their advice/encouragement. Maybe has Eileen said it was a bad idea, that it would embarrass Erika, Dorit would not have done it but alas, she didn't and here we are. LOL And, at the end of the day, it was Eileen that mocked Erika the worst IMO.

• Love 3

And, at the end of the day, it was Dorit who came up with the idea and went through with it. And as we have seen, Dorit doesn't really need someone's advice/encouragement to go through with something, as we saw with LVP telling her to drop the Rinna-has-a-bag-of-pills story, and yet Dorit went ahead with it anyway. Dorit would have gone ahead with the gift idea no matter who said what to her.

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, AndySmith said:

And, at the end of the day, it was Dorit who came up with the idea and went through with it. And as we have seen, Dorit doesn't really need someone's advice/encouragement to go through with something, as we saw with LVP telling her to drop the Rinna-has-a-bag-of-pills story, and yet Dorit went ahead with it anyway. Dorit would have gone ahead with the gift idea no matter who said what to her.

AGREED! Plus Dorit head space was totally different from the other ladies. She did exactly was she set out to do, embarrass Ericka! It was part of the jab tour she had been on.

Hey Andy!?

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

But Does she ever hold Eileen's feet to the fire for mocking her and Eileen/Rinna encouraging Dorit's prank? If she calls them out on the carpet, and as strongly as she has Dorit, then I will buy into her ongoing "hurt/embarrassed" victim routine but not until then. IMO, Eileen's mocking was more offensive than Dorit's/PK's chatter/panty prank but I do understand how MMV.  

If Eileen's motive-questioning comments and joke about it are not shown on the reunion, I'm going to call shenanigans. 

If it's brought up, and it better be (shaking old lady fist in air, menacingly), I am curious to see if Erika says anything about Eileen and Rinna's mocking/joking about it. Rinna and Eileen are now behaving as though they think it's, OMG!, just about the worst thing anyone could ever do, but they sure didn't seem to when they were laughing about it. If Erika was as devastatingly embarrassed as she claimed, then those two should also be on her shit list. 

While I can understand Erika's embarrassment, I also think she's using "Her Embarrassment" as a weapon.  It makes me think of a shaming mother, really going in on a child, but going beyond anger at the offensive act and venturing into an attack on the person.

• Love 13

I am curious to see if Erika says anything about Eileen and Rinna's mocking/joking about it

I kind of hope she does. If for no other reason than people stop using that as an excuse/deflection/diversion from what Dorit did.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Yes, It's on Dorit. It was her gift; her idea. I also think that one thing that keeps getting a bit lost is that Erika was so embarrassed at the beginning, and she did laugh about the panties. She wasn't mad about them. I actually don't think the gift of the panties was the "thing". It was the after the panties remarks from Dorit. The "seriously Erika if you are sitting there in front of a man with a short skirt on and no panties, don't you cross your legs if you don't want him to see? Now, I'm not saying that you flashed PK on purpose or that you were trying to seduce my husband......" That was when the lights went on in Erika's head and she realized this implication of Erika being "that kind of girl" had been kicked around and introduced by Dorit. 

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yes, It's on Dorit. It was her gift; her idea. I also think that one thing that keeps getting a bit lost is that Erika was so embarrassed at the beginning, and she did laugh about the panties. She wasn't mad about them. I actually don't think the gift of the panties was the "thing". It was the after the panties remarks from Dorit. The "seriously Erika if you are sitting there in front of a man with a short skirt on and no panties, don't you cross your legs if you don't want him to see? Now, I'm not saying that you flashed PK on purpose or that you were trying to seduce my husband......" That was when the lights went on in Erika's head and she realized this implication of Erika being "that kind of girl" had been kicked around and introduced by Dorit. 

When we first met Erika, Rinna called her raunchy after watching her video, won't even bother to go into what Bethenny said and never really apologized for.  First time the two ladies paths crossed Erika had a party with half naked people dancing around and a full on Erika Jayne sound show.  So there was a little groundwork laid out for Dorit and PK to form an opinion. 

Erika certainly had heard those words from Dorit when they reached their mutually, "well I am," high five.  The subsequent references by Eileen three times to Dorit, twice with Erika present, were done once again with the great Eileen the "objectifier", because it then became about Eileen and then Rinna trying to extract themselves from the pre-panty presentation.  I don't think Erika could have been anymore clear.    She said it was the talk went through the group(actually just to Eileen and Rinna, as Kyle knew about it and was the one to bring it up to Dorit), she felt left out and set up for their amusement.  The presentation was made in front of Rinna and Eileen only, who are clearly shown laughing in the background.

Rinna, Kyle and Eileen all said to some degree there was a difference between Erika Jayne and Erika Girardi.  I thought the panty presentation, although a bad choice could have been made sans the little lecture.  

Here is my thing, if I think you are thinking something untold about me, that means I must be thinking the same thing for my mind to go there.  Whether I am guilty of the behavior is another story but accusing someone of thinking something about them means the thought crossed my mind as well.   That is the thing about thoughts unless specifically expressed they are just thoughts.  It is grossly unfair to string together a series of events, and words and then pepper them with hypotheticals, personal bias and claim the person guilty of saying something because you believe they thought it.. To then go on and  demand they apologize to your husband and even further her husband apologize to for what you have been thinking is rather absurd.  The person who Erika should have told to SHUT THE FUCK UP, was Rinna for bringing it up again with her, "have you apologized to Erika?", crappola.  Erika should have gone with her side of the table and said-it is between us.    Instead she just went of the rails with one weird thing after another interrupting and we know the rest.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I kind of hope she does. If for no other reason than people stop using that as an excuse/deflection/diversion from what Dorit did.

I'm suddenly in mind of Eileen's, "It's not like she killed your child."  

I'll show myself out. ;)

Looks like there are a number of reasons it would be good for this topic (Eileen and Rinna's comments) to be addressed at the reunion -- come on Bravo, don't let us down.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, AndySmith said:

You call it deflection, I call it a massive hypocrisy for Ericka's guard dogs to have piled on with nasty comments. Especially ones that were more directly vulgar than Doris's passive-aggressiveness 

• Love 7

Either Erika is embarrassed and humiliated by the suggestion that she made "an interesting choice because it almost looks like she was doing it on purpose" or she is not. 

It's not as if the effects of that implication on the way she is viewed by Tom's associates differ based upon Dorit/PK vs Eileen making the contention.

That's the foundation of her grievance, not a picayune or tangential point.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Either Erika is embarrassed and humiliated by the suggestion that she made "an interesting choice because it almost looks like she was doing it on purpose" or she is not. 

It's not as if the effects of that implication on the way she is viewed by Tom's associates differ based upon Dorit/PK vs Eileen making the contention.

That's the foundation of her grievance, not a picayune or tangential point.

I agree.

The first two episodes featured both Erika and Dorit's birthday party.   Erika was all about Erika Jayne themed party celebrated by Tom and Erika Girardi and was lacking on the food.  Dorit's birthday party was the better party and Erika made a point of letting them know through wardrobe and words that she got up from her sick bed to attend their party and once again no husband.  (She did give Dorit a nice gift.)   Almost like a "you are lucky to have me here" and don't forget it. 

Erika's night at the Daily Mail White Party may have been a bit difficult for her. I don't think she weighed in enough on the fact it was a wildly popular British press (not saying quality) and hosted by Brits Ken and LVP.  She was the solo with three couples-three couples who apparently like each other.  Most likely grateful for the invite (none for Rinna or Eileen) and the resulting publicity  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3711560/Lisa-Vanderpump-leads-Real-Housewives-Beverly-Hills-squad-DailyMail-com-s-star-studded-White-Party-Hollywood-hotspot-Pump-including-new-recruit-Dorit-Kemsley.html  even David Foster was at the party and received ink.  From the get go she was a little flip about accidentally wearing white (sort of) to a White Party (her transgression even got a little ink in the story).   I don't believe the Glam Squad is illiterate and didn't read the invite-she wanted to draw a little attention to herself.  Due to the fact Erika had been a bitch to LVP and LVP never striking back , maybe she was trying to show LVP some support when she called out the others for their cracks about LVP's age?   I got the impression when the others blew her off she became defensive.  It could seem kind of clique-y. Then she went on the attack making the Connecticut crack to Dorit (which was really non-responsive to what Dorit was saying) but she may have felt talked down to by Dorit and her explanation of American vs British humor.  So after the panty prank by LVP and Erika subsequently firing off the -I am not wearing any-I think she felt like she was now clicking with the group. Then came the ridiculous introvert claims and her claims of how she regards people with great caution.  Erika should have just told PK she was cynical-subsequently she does say her mother's display of emotion after being dumped jaded her.

From Erika's video of the party she apparently was not receiving enough attention from PK-why she would expect to?  He is married and she hardly knows him.  Erika had pretty much told them she is not really interested in them.  The attendees at the party were pretty Bravo-centric She had pretty well insulted PK and his wife and unbeknownst to her flashed the opposite couch.  So Erika after being surprised by her gaff probably, as Erika does, only thought of things from her perspective and didn't stop to think how others might have perceived her behavior.   

There has got to be some confusion from the onset with PK and Dorit as to who they are getting Erika Jayne or Erika Girardi.  It seems to me Erika Jayne wants to promote her career, as she should, it is her brand so to speak and there are just too many mixed signals.  Had Erika just really expressed herself and said she was embarrassed and not fostered the revisiting Eileen insisted on, it probably would not have come up again. Even after the Eileen mentions It had been buried pretty much since late August.   Hong Kong was mid-October.

The whole you have my attention, you want to be my friend was just a bad path to take in Hong Kong.  Erika may contend that others' need to earn her friendship and respect it doesn't mean they are interested in pursuing her.  Making matters worse is she praised Rinna for her attacks on PK and Dorit.  Guess RInna earned her Erika friendship badge.

• Love 6

Erika was all about Erika Jayne themed party

Actually, it was a Studio 54 themed party. As to which party was better...that's all subjective, food aside. I also have a feeling if Ericka hadn't attended Dorit's party, people would be calling her a cold snobby stuck-up bitch who thinks she is better than everyone...

Due to the fact Erika had been a bitch to LVP and LVP never striking back , maybe she was trying to show LVP some support when she called out the others for their cracks about LVP's age?

Well, LVP wasn't exactly a saint, either. And I think LVP commented on being a bit surprised Ericka invited her to her b-day party in the first place, so if Ericka was reaching out, it was before the White party. As far as the British humor thing, I think it was also frustration to PK seeming a bit pretentious with her and others from the beginning (like when he was trying to explain what "banter" meant...even Kyle was giving him some side-eye over that).

Also, nothing ridiculous about her claiming to be an introvert, as established, he behavior does fit in with being an introvert. And PK and Dorit were also throwing as much shade in their own way as Ericka was, calling her cynical and what not.

I don't know what the confusion is regarding EJ vs EG. She's EJ on stage, EG everywhere else.

And yeah, there was confusion but a good chunk of it was coming from Dorit as well. Asking someone why they are cold/not opening up/why aren't we becoming closer/etc but at the same time throwing passive-aggressive barbs and digs...behavior like that would be confusing to anyone.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Actually, it was a Studio 54 themed party. As to which party was better...that's all subjective, food aside. I also have a feeling if Ericka hadn't attended Dorit's party, people would be calling her a cold snobby stuck-up bitch who thinks she is better than everyone...

Well, LVP wasn't exactly a saint, either. And I think LVP commented on being a bit surprised Ericka invited her to her b-day party in the first place, so if Ericka was reaching out, it was before the White party. As far as the British humor thing, I think it was also frustration to PK seeming a bit pretentious with her and others from the beginning (like when he was trying to explain what "banter" meant...even Kyle was giving him some side-eye over that).

Also, nothing ridiculous about her claiming to be an introvert, as established, he behavior does fit in with being an introvert. And PK and Dorit were also throwing as much shade in their own way as Ericka was, calling her cynical and what not.

I don't know what the confusion is regarding EJ vs EG. She's EJ on stage, EG everywhere else.

And yeah, there was confusion but a good chunk of it was coming from Dorit as well. Asking someone why they are cold/not opening up/why aren't we becoming closer/etc but at the same time throwing passive-aggressive barbs and digs...behavior like that would be confusing to anyone.

I am quite certain there was no Erika Jayne music back in the Studio 54 day.  By Erika Jayne themed it was a more of a reference to the edginess-as in half naked people dancing around.  Music and food are what drive a party.  The first was too taste specific and the latter was missing.  Why would anyone think Erika was cold snobby and stuck up for not attending?  That is close to the heart of the issue-deciding what others might be thinking. 

I am at a loss what LVP did to Erika the previous year other than take one hit after another.  I did not say Erika was reaching out for the first time, I will be clearer, there is a possibility Erika was grateful for the invite to a well publicized party unlike the previous two which were private affairs as far as press at the time.  I said Erika felt defensive after the others blew her off.

Erika can claim to be the Queen of Sheba, it doesn't make her so.  While I would agree that Erika pretty much only thinks of her own thoughts and feelings to the exclusion of others, I don't think in the short period of time they knew each other Erika had exactly come off as an introvert.  Just as cold, stoic and frigid doesn't mean heartless.  Erika has made to many jumps for me to agree with her usage of some terms.  If she was suing introvert in the basic, "I am shy," her behavior would indicate quite the opposite with maximum efforts being used to attract attention to herself.

No Erika Jayne isn't just on stage- she is in the first chair on WWHL, she is dancing on DWTS and at the same time doing stories about her life as a devoted wife and mother for DWTS.  Who is she when she is in Greece posing for endless photos and hanging out with her dancers or in Hong Kong with her creative director and six carefully curated looks?  Who spends $40k a month on her their the look because she is on TV?  Erika Jayne isn't really on TV that would be Erika Girardi.  Until her performance on WWHL and DWTS, according to logic of Erika Jayne being just a stage persona the TV Erika would be Erika Girardi.

As far as the barbs they started with Erika and the little digs at the White Party, Dorit was very aggressive with the panties, and Erika was equally so with her threat about the more you talk about shit, Erika then went on to put Dorit down in front of Camille.  I don't think Dorit should have tried to get to the bottom of what makes Erika tick but I do think since Dorit delivered the last barb about, "a first compliment" maybe the way to clear the air would have been to simply say at LVP's house before Hong Kong, Dorit's attempts at humor were more of barb than good natured.  The barb in Hong Kong about sitting next to her-we all have to grow up a little bit.  That was pretty innocuous unless you are looking for tits on an ant.  It is no different than, "hey bitches," and Erika's constant reference to always being the most fabulous. Whichever Erika says it, Talking Heads count when it comes to attitude.

I believe what Dorit said, while under fire, is Erika was the only one in the group she had failed to make a connection with.  I think by Hong Kong she had resigned herself to the fact there would be no cease fire in the Erika vs The Kemsleys. 

As they head into the Reunion and since life has continued on since then-it taped over a month ago there has been little to indicate there has been anything but really heated discussion about something that has come back to life way too often.  I just believe the genesis is that Erika can't really keep up with people who want to talk about something other than her.   I mean she has taken to calling RHOBH "my show".  That kind of says it all to me.  

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I am quite certain there was no Erika Jayne music back in the Studio 54 day.  By Erika Jayne themed it was a more of a reference to the edginess-as in half naked people dancing around.  Music and food are what drive a party.  The first was too taste specific and the latter was missing.  Why would anyone think Erika was cold snobby and stuck up for not attending?  That is close to the heart of the issue-deciding what others might be thinking. 

I am at a loss what LVP did to Erika the previous year other than take one hit after another.  I did not say Erika was reaching out for the first time, I will be clearer, there is a possibility Erika was grateful for the invite to a well publicized party unlike the previous two which were private affairs as far as press at the time.  I said Erika felt defensive after the others blew her off.

Erika can claim to be the Queen of Sheba, it doesn't make her so.  While I would agree that Erika pretty much only thinks of her own thoughts and feelings to the exclusion of others, I don't think in the short period of time they knew each other Erika had exactly come off as an introvert.  Just as cold, stoic and frigid doesn't mean heartless.  Erika has made to many jumps for me to agree with her usage of some terms.  If she was suing introvert in the basic, "I am shy," her behavior would indicate quite the opposite with maximum efforts being used to attract attention to herself.

No Erika Jayne isn't just on stage- she is in the first chair on WWHL, she is dancing on DWTS and at the same time doing stories about her life as a devoted wife and mother for DWTS.  Who is she when she is in Greece posing for endless photos and hanging out with her dancers or in Hong Kong with her creative director and six carefully curated looks?  Who spends $40k a month on her their the look because she is on TV?  Erika Jayne isn't really on TV that would be Erika Girardi.  Until her performance on WWHL and DWTS, according to logic of Erika Jayne being just a stage persona the TV Erika would be Erika Girardi.

As far as the barbs they started with Erika and the little digs at the White Party, Dorit was very aggressive with the panties, and Erika was equally so with her threat about the more you talk about shit, Erika then went on to put Dorit down in front of Camille.  I don't think Dorit should have tried to get to the bottom of what makes Erika tick but I do think since Dorit delivered the last barb about, "a first compliment" maybe the way to clear the air would have been to simply say at LVP's house before Hong Kong, Dorit's attempts at humor were more of barb than good natured.  The barb in Hong Kong about sitting next to her-we all have to grow up a little bit.  That was pretty innocuous unless you are looking for tits on an ant.  It is no different than, "hey bitches," and Erika's constant reference to always being the most fabulous. Whichever Erika says it, Talking Heads count when it comes to attitude.

I believe what Dorit said, while under fire, is Erika was the only one in the group she had failed to make a connection with.  I think by Hong Kong she had resigned herself to the fact there would be no cease fire in the Erika vs The Kemsleys. 

As they head into the Reunion and since life has continued on since then-it taped over a month ago there has been little to indicate there has been anything but really heated discussion about something that has come back to life way too often.  I just believe the genesis is that Erika can't really keep up with people who want to talk about something other than her.   I mean she has taken to calling RHOBH "my show".  That kind of says it all to me.  

I've been watching DWTS...there have been no references to this.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Yes! Me too. I think Erika went in with an agenda she acquired from Yolanda last year. (Did she have a personal experience with Lisa to call her a sniper from the side? I don't remember it if she did).

Maybe some people believe Dorit went in with an anti-Erika agenda she got from Lisa V? But, then again, I thought that Erika kind of set the tone for their relationship, with the "You've been 40 a week" and "You're from Connecticut". I remember thinking Erika wasn't being all that nice to the new cast member at the time.

• Love 5

I am quite certain there was no Erika Jayne music back in the Studio 54 day.

It's a themed party, not a time machine. Most people allow a little leeway on themed parties. Much like I'm sure Kyle and Maricio probably played a few modern songs at their Great Gatsby party.

I don't think in the short period of time they knew each other Erika had exactly come off as an introvert.  Just as cold, stoic and frigid doesn't mean heartless.  Erika has made to many jumps for me to agree with her usage of some terms.  If she was suing introvert in the basic, "I am shy," her behavior would indicate quite the opposite with maximum efforts being used to attract attention to herself.

Yeah, until she told them she was and introvert and they disputed it/didn't believe it. And cold, stoic, and frigid doesn't always mean heartless; it just means you can care and have a big heart without always wearing your heart on your sleeve. And introvert doesn't necessarily mean shy.

Well, DWTS is much like being on stage in Greece. It's all part of her being on stage. It really isn't that hard to keep track of her when she is doing her EJ shtick.

I do think since Dorit delivered the last barb about, "a first compliment"

She delivered a lot more than that, and more than the stupid panty gag.

Dorit's attempts at humor were more of barb than good natured

They were definitely on the bitchy side, hiding behind a facade of British humor/sarcasm/whatever other BS Dorit could come up with.

so with her threat about the more you talk about shit

Threat is a wee bit of an overstatement.

I believe what Dorit said, while under fire, is Erika was the only one in the group she had failed to make a connection with.

That's on Dorit then. Ericka is under no obligation to make a connection with her or anyone. Ericka made it with Kyle, Rinna, and Eileen. Their relationships developed more organically, and what helped what they weren't contradictory in saying they wanted a relationship/friendship while throwing passive-aggressive barbs.

I just believe the genesis is that Erika can't really keep up with people who want to talk about something other than her

The genesis was because Dorit wouldn't talk about anything other than Ericka...with Rinna, Eileen, Kyle, and probably LVP too.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I've been watching DWTS...there have been no references to this.

Well I posted the interview with Tom and Erika that ran on Nightline on the Erika thread.  So there has been an aired reference.  I am not making stuff up.  Tom said he was proud of everything Erika does.  Erika uses the personalities pretty interchangeably when it suits her.

I believe also they showed the Girardi mansion and made reference to Erika Girardi as both a wife and member of RHOBH.. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well I posted the interview with Tom and Erika that ran on Nightline on the Erika thread.  So there has been an aired reference.  I am not making stuff up.  Tom said he was proud of everything Erika does.  Erika uses the personalities pretty interchangeably when it suits her.

I believe also they showed the Girardi mansion and made reference to Erika Girardi as both a wife and member of RHOBH.. 

Oh I'm sorry I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying that Erika is saying she is a devoted wife and mother ON DWTS. So far on DWTS itself she hasn't mentioned being a mom or the wife of a lawyer

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh I'm sorry I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying that Erika is saying she is a devoted wife and mother ON DWTS. So far on DWTS itself she hasn't mentioned being a mom or the wife of a lawyer

The interview is a direct result of her being on DWTS and was done as a promo for the show-not Erika Jayne.  I don't recall how DWTS led into the mansion but it seems something was mentioned about her RHOBH.  I mean does Erika Jayne live in the mansion or the apartment in WeHo? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The interview is a direct result of her being on DWTS and was done as a promo for the show-not Erika Jayne.  I don't recall how DWTS led into the mansion but it seems something was mentioned about her RHOBH.  I mean does Erika Jayne live in the mansion or the apartment in WeHo? 

The mansion was shown when Gleb was first meeting his "celebrity". This is where the lambourgini is shown. Erika with her own mouth mentioned "my show" RHOBH. I know housewives is in the name of RHOBH but not all cast members are wives. I do also remember her talking about Erika Jayne as her alter ego and that she would be on the show as EJ. She never said Girardi. She also never mentioned her son - remember the ick factor of her doing that dance?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

It's a themed party, not a time machine. Most people allow a little leeway on themed parties. Much like I'm sure Kyle and Maricio probably played a few modern songs at their Great Gatsby party.

Yeah, until she told them she was and introvert and they disputed it/didn't believe it. And cold, stoic, and frigid doesn't always mean heartless; it just means you can care and have a big heart without always wearing your heart on your sleeve. And introvert doesn't necessarily mean shy.

Well, DWTS is much like being on stage in Greece. It's all part of her being on stage. It really isn't that hard to keep track of her when she is doing her EJ shtick.

She delivered a lot more than that, and more than the stupid panty gag.

They were definitely on the bitchy side, hiding behind a facade of British humor/sarcasm/whatever other BS Dorit could come up with.

Threat is a wee bit of an overstatement.

That's on Dorit then. Ericka is under no obligation to make a connection with her or anyone. Ericka made it with Kyle, Rinna, and Eileen. Their relationships developed more organically, and what helped what they weren't contradictory in saying they wanted a relationship/friendship while throwing passive-aggressive barbs.

The genesis was because Dorit wouldn't talk about anything other than Ericka...with Rinna, Eileen, Kyle, and probably LVP too.

Well it was Erika's birthday so one would expect it would be about her-I just thought there was a lot of Erika Jayne representation at the party.

Back to the party when Dorit claimed she didn't say "heartless" but said cold and frigid there was a big response from Eileen, Erika and Rinna as that is worse and the same thing.

I have a hard time discerning when one begins and the other ends.  They are not two people, they are one person who conveniently goes back and forth between Jayne and Girardi. 

My comment wasn't exclusive of Dorit's behavior.  It just seemed by the last remark -"oh you are sitting by me" things had gotten out of hand.

The thing about British humor or whatever they want to call it-it wasn't directed at Erika.  I did say I thought she was expressing displeasure in the others making comments about LVP's age.  As in it was possibly noble.  The thing is Erika needs to listen instead of saying something that doesn't apply.  PK and LVP were the ones making the jokes.  Kyle was the one correcting LVP about her assertion that she was offered a part on the Y&R. 

Dorit said, "is that a threat?", in her talking head so I don't think that is all that much of an overstatement.

All I can say about the connection is that was in the "what is your problem with me", exchange-Dorit expressed her frustration with Erika and Erika called Dorit bullshit and desperate.  The same could have been accomplished with a "I don't find you genuine" or "I can't relate".  When you go scorched earth on a person's very being or their husband or family it is hard to come back from.  It also makes stretches the credulity  of the show and subsequent interactions when there is just such a rabid dislike.  That is on both of them to make it work.  Bottom line is Erika did not want to admit to what she accused Dorit of doing and this talking behind her back with Rinna.

There is no evidence other than one scene with Kyle and one with Rinna and Eileen where Dorit was the originator of the Erika talk. 

I would agree Dorit is screwed because she pushed an agenda that is not flattering to her but the core of this franchise.  Should she return next year I am quite certain she is smart enough not to do the talk with others about what another said and did.  Erika did it her first season with Yolanda.  Rinna has been reduced to just making shit up an even worse look. 

13 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The mansion was shown when Gleb was first meeting his "celebrity". This is where the lambourgini is shown. Erika with her own mouth mentioned "my show" RHOBH. I know housewives is in the name of RHOBH but not all cast members are wives. I do also remember her talking about Erika Jayne as her alter ego and that she would be on the show as EJ. She never said Girardi. She also never mentioned her son - remember the ick factor of her doing that dance?

Essentially you are saying ABC is just promoting some stage persona? There have been references as Erika as one of the RHOBH.  All I am saying is ABC expanded on Erika Jayne with the Nightline interview and interviewed Erika and Tom Girardi and Tom talked about Erika's career.  I thought given Erika's son's career her dance theme was tasteless.  ICk factor sounds better though.  :-)

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Essentially you are saying ABC is just promoting some stage persona? There have been references as Erika as one of the RHOBH.  All I am saying is ABC expanded on Erika Jayne with the Nightline interview and interviewed Erika and Tom Girardi and Tom talked about Erika's career.  I thought given Erika's son's career her dance theme was tasteless.  ICk factor sounds better though.  :-)

No?

Like I said earlier, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying Erika was promoting herself as a devoted wife and mother on DWTS.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

No?

Like I said earlier, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying Erika was promoting herself as a devoted wife and mother on DWTS.

Thanks, I think it is sinking in.  :-)

12 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Don't know if this has been posted...

Kim gives the blue bunny back to Rinna at the reunion?????? Kim is vile!

Why would you want a gift from someone who is so hateful towards you?  Gifts for babies are for the parents the babies don't anything about it.  It just tells me Kim is really angry at Rinna and isn't going to be beholding to some gift.  Given her children's reaction to Brandi and her accusations, I am thinking the daughter doesn't want it anywhere near her child.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Seriously? Good grief, it's like an adolescent returning a friendship ring. Kim is so irrelevant at this stage -- please, Kim, go away, be a good nana, complete your community service and don't own a dog.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm glad she does, my Peeps (Easter pun intended) are not safe with Kim.

Peeps-Bunnies-Plush-Pack_21631-l.jpg

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

As childish as giving the stuffed bunny back is, I get it.  Kim has now seen the full extent of what Rinna has said about her/Kyle this season and heard what she said to HH about giving the bunny to her. Rinna only gave it to make herself look less guilty/shitty/mean/ugly/a liar, it was not something she did out of kindness.

• Love 3

I think I'll find something else to do other than the Reunion.  I've grown tired of Pantygate and I'm sincerely exhausted of Kim.  If those are the high-points, I'll show myself out.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, b2H said:

I'm sincerely exhausted of Kim.  

Exactly. I've defended Kim when I felt it was warranted but her RH shelf life has expired.

IMO.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I guess I was raised differently. You accept the gift and say thank you. - even if it's an ugly shirt two sizes too big.

If you were given a gift then find out that the person giving it to you only did so to make themselves look less nasty/vile about ugly lies they said about you to someone else, would you really keep it? I wouldn't. Now, if someone gave me a gift I disliked but their intent was based on kindness, I might donate it elsewhere without ever saying a word to them but I would never let that person know. I think Rinna crossed into vile when it comes to anything with/for/about Kim long ago.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

If you were given a gift then find out that the person giving it to you only did so to make themselves look less nasty/vile about ugly lies they said about you to someone else, would you really keep it? I wouldn't. Now, if someone gave me a gift I disliked but their intent was based on kindness, I might donate it elsewhere without ever saying a word to them but I would never let that person know. I think Rinna crossed into vile when it comes to anything with/for/about Kim long ago.

Yep, I would keep it and quietly donate it. But that's just me. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Yep, I would keep it and quietly donate it. But that's just me. 

Had it been Rinna on the receiving end, if she even accepted the gift, which I doubt, she would then throw it away after hearing the nasty lies being spread about her on national TV.

• Love 1

I think she should just donate it, too. Giving it back, I mean schlepping it to the reunion, making a show of it like that? It's too broken-hearted teen.

I definitely would get rid of it though. Who knows how long that thing was at Rinna's anyway -- lying around the house, getting all Xanax dusty 'n' stuff. 

• Love 8

That's my problem with Kim - she is so quick to play the part of the victim. And yet she has shown almost no capacity to take ownership of her own horrible behavior over the years (including with regards to her dog). She gets no sympathy for me in any of her conflicts with the other women.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Jel said:

I think she should just donate it, too. Giving it back, I mean schlepping it to the reunion, making a show of it like that? It's too broken-hearted teen.

I definitely would get rid of it though. Who knows how long that thing was at Rinna's anyway -- lying around the house, getting all Xanax dusty 'n' stuff. 

Question I'd have is did Kim ever give it to Hucksley?

If she did....then what went back to her daughter's house and took it back from his room?

Or she never did anything with it other than toss the bunny somewhere in her apartment?

I take Rinna's house, at least Lorena would keep it clean.

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Question I'd have is did Kim ever give it to Hucksley?

If she did....then what went back to her daughter's house and took it back from his room?

Or she never did anything with it other than toss the bunny somewhere in her apartment?

I take Rinna's house, at least Lorena would keep it clean.

I wonder, Bunny. I am guessing no because I doubt Kim's daughter would want it from Rinna anyway. But if she did, then it makes the idea of returning it all the more pitiful.

Next question: Did Rinna implant a tracking device in the bunny so she can consult her tracking app and pull up the receipts at the reunion, "You never even gave the bunny to Hucksley!" she says, in that special kindergarten teacher tone she usually reserves only for saying Kim and Dorit's names, standing up, phone in hand, proving to the world that she is indeed the "bomb dropper" she claims to be.

• Love 1