Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

She is perfection.  I could not girl crush harder. 

Ugh. So pretty. Could she be any more perfect. I want to hate her but she seems so nice I just can't. Team Kelsey all the way.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, twinkietwin94 said:

Holly 8 yrs ago 

She has a youtube channel, that's where I found the video above, there are other videos of her dancing in competitions from years ago https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHPdance

I'm not a professional dancer, so I often think people are great when other people think they are terrible, and vice versa. To me, she's much more timid of a dancer here than now. Is that because of the music or dance, or is that a maturity thing in dancers?

9 hours ago, QuiteCalM said:

I personally feel, if Holly was banging the entire cowboys defense and their coaches with a crack pipe on the field of The Star, it wouldn't take a shred of why I love her. She can dance her ass off and she's got moxie.

I respect looking for a story, god knows I do. I'm nosey af. But if Yuko can be taken under someone's wing yet another year, and if (IF) what you say has any truth at all to it, obvi the DCC powers don't care either. They know, they do not acknowledge, they gloss over and they do what they want to do. It's just their M.O.

I love a good scoop! What I and others on here have been dying to know are:

1. WHO IS YUKO?

2. Why isn't Finglass following Kalina on Twitter?

3. Who will succeed K&J? Are they close to retiring?

4. Was Jinelle really visibly annoyed to kids at camp? Because if she was, it's HILARIOUS! Who WOULDN'T be annoyed!

5. Will Sam try out for DCCs?

So many things to wonder.....

Bahahaha literally all my effing questions? Where have I been all day? I am so lost! I need you to give me the play by play later (over alcohol) this sounds like the voiceover at the end of bullwinkle and rocky! Lol ? "will Tasha change her lipstick color?" "Will Kelsey ever get any bacon? Find out next time on MTT!"

8 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

See I don't think they look alike! Especially when Tess' hair is curly.

On a relevant topic, although I'm not sure if it is the right one!  (Tess and Bess look alike in their cameos I think.  They don't look alike to me, but I want Tess to go naturally curly her hair gives off a fried vibe when straight... 

Fabio needs to fix it, also Kashara's Mullet... can we just? 

And while I'm at it, and this wine glass is kicking in,

• Love 4

The DCC intro video shown at the stadium heavily features Danielle.  Do they redo that video every year? I wonder who will take her place as the face of DCC? Kelsey is too new, I think. Maybe a Holly, but I don't consider her a beauty in that sense. Maybe Erica?

• Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, QuiteCalM said:

I don't need any help overeating and being paranoid. I'm good with that on my own.

giphy.gif

Edited by GingerJ
6 hours ago, Madie92 said:

Building manager was contacted and story has been confirmed!! Inbox keeps receiving more and more tips on this. Thank you.

Some friends and I tried to pay the rent for someone who was going through a very tragic personal/family situation and her apartment wouldn't even tell us how much the rent was! 

25 minutes ago, cgloss said:

The DCC intro video shown at the stadium heavily features Danielle.  Do they redo that video every year? I wonder who will take her place as the face of DCC? Kelsey is too new, I think. Maybe a Holly, but I don't consider her a beauty in that sense. Maybe Erica?

The video open of the show we're all discussing shows DCCs who have been gone for years!

11 minutes ago, Madie92 said:

I would agree with you but when tenants file complaints and nothing happens?  Now you have that text out.  He's being put in bad spot.  If he did his job no privacy issues broken.   He lies what is he saying about the tenant that filed complaint?  Did she let it out or did he?

I'm lost! I was just saying apartments around here seem to be in hyper-privacy mode when they won't even tell you how much the rent is when you're trying to pay it to them on behalf of someone who lives there. I don't know about the texts or "he" or "him" or "he" or "she" letting "it" out. I'm in way over my head lol. 

To keep things on topic, Holly looks great and the clip I saw from auditions was amazing!

(edited)
6 hours ago, MikeR said:

Its all bull Madie92 here is your proof

Proof.jpg

Stating the obvious, but this could be a text to and from anyone, sent at any time.

Let is know when your article is published, @Madie92. We'd all love to read it.

Edited by RazzleberryPie
  • Love 7

Kind of suspicious, like you two may know each other.  I mean, this thing would be kind of hush hush, wouldn't it?  You have posted a lot here in the one day that you've been a member here, too.

Reminds me of the first year Holly was affiliated with DCC. Someone came on here, saying she was a reporter too, and she had a load of gossip on Holly. I think it went in one ear and out the other.  

It kind of could seem, and this may be a stretch, and I'm not saying that is the case,that someone had a vendetta against someone. And you can't be sure that the text message is real.  I'm just sayin'

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

The video open of the show we're all discussing shows DCCs who have been gone for years!

I know. I'm asking about the stadium intro, though. I'm not in Dallas, so I don't know if they update that every year or every few years or not. 

3 hours ago, Ante said:

Can y'all just imagine if Kelsey ever read this? LMAO.  I'm sure Lauren could tell her.  She'd be all, " I can never go out anywhere! I'll never know who is waiting in the wings to love me!"

I hope she wouldn't be completely freaked out that she's low key everyone's female hall pass but I would understand. 

haha! she would be flattered, i'm sure, and also think it is hilarious...she is definitely so honored by how supportive people have been of her. 

it doesn't look like she's with her icky boyfriend anymore so maybe she'd appreciate a herd of females volunteering to switch sides for her LOL 

• Love 8

Also, fun reminder - if you hover your mouse over someone's username, an option comes up to ignore that user.  it hides their posts so that you don't become overwhelmed with rage and do something that gets you kicked out of our group. 

I'm sure you all have ignored me tho at some point for my excessive swearing.  

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Also, fun reminder - if you hover your mouse over someone's username, an option comes up to ignore that user.  it hides their posts so that you don't become overwhelmed with rage and do something that gets you kicked out of our group. 

Thanks for the reminder. Using that info now. And yeah that mouth of yours ROFL ;)

Is there anyone that would be willing to create a list of the Current DCCs and their social media links. I follow a few but I'm missing a lot and I'll admit it I'm lazy so I'm not gonna spend a bunch of time looking.

• Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I haven't because I have a sailor's mouth. It actually embarrasses my husband. "Oh my god (insert real name here) shut your face. You're 35 and educated." That's a direct quote of disappointment from him.

Also, if you'd like to do someone you've never met a favor; please feel free to tell Kelsey that I want to be her best friend forever...that'd be great. 

P.S. as an official grown up, I just want to say I've seen pics of the icky boyfriend and she's better off if that's true. 

Edit: P.P.S. - I'm not a nutcase. 

Edited by Ante
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Madie92 said:

I would agree with you but when tenants file complaints and nothing happens?  Now you have that text out.  He's being put in bad spot.  If he did his job no privacy issues broken.   He lies what is he saying about the tenant that filed complaint?  Did she let it out or did he?

There are many apps on the internet that allow you to write fake text messages. They look legit but they aren't. Unless you get it straight from the phone company via subpoena I'm not trusting it.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

haha! she would be flattered, i'm sure, and also think it is hilarious...she is definitely so honored by how supportive people have been of her. 

it doesn't look like she's with her icky boyfriend anymore so maybe she'd appreciate a herd of females volunteering to switch sides for her LOL 

I thought she may have broken up with him. Almost every pic of them removed from her Instagram. Guessing it's a time/availability thing. Being a DCC consumes most of their lives. 

• Love 2
Just now, Laurawithcats said:

I thought she may have broken up with him. Almost every pic of them removed from her Instagram. Guessing it's a time/availability thing. Being a DCC consumes most of their lives. 

apparently he was a serial DCC dater...like, he's dated or pursued other DCC :-P i never got a good vibe from him but figured i just couldnt properly judge from social media. 

15 minutes ago, Ante said:

I haven't because I have a sailor's mouth. It actually embarrasses my husband. "Oh my god (insert real name here) shut your face. You're 35 and educated." That's a direct quote of disappointment from him.

Also, if you'd like to do someone you've never met a favor; please feel free to tell Kelsey that I want to be her best friend forever...that'd be great. 

P.S. as an official grown up, I just want to say I've seen pics of the icky boyfriend and she's better off if that's true. 

Edit: P.P.S. - I'm not a nutcase. 

haha i will tell def tell her ;-D  

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Hey guys, this just in. My insider Vladimir says Holly doesn't even know what a pot is. I guess the case is closed. Thank goodness!

IMG_0999.PNG

**snort**

LMAO

IMG_4307.GIF

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Hey guys, this just in. My insider Vladimir says Holly doesn't even know what a pot is. I guess the case is closed. Thank goodness!

IMG_0999.PNG

She's an adult. She really should learn how to cook, but she apparently doesn't even know what a pot is. Lame.  Let's rat to Kelli. 

Vlad's a snitch. Snitches get stitches. Wind up in ditches. Cause they little ............

• Love 12

I love gossip and rumors, especially when I'm bored, but I would be more into this one if I actually understood what Madie92 was trying to tell us.. I feel stupid, I still don't get what the story is supposed to be here and who let what out or who is who ?Apparently Holly is not the story though, so I'm kind of bored with the badly written rumors. 

I can't wait for the squad to be announced or the show to start, so many new faces in training camp!  

• Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, QuiteCalM said:

I mean. Do you have these?!!? I LOVE them!! Punkins!!! 

Yeah 2 of them, they're very cute. 

And to keep it on topic, I'm another for team Kelsey, I'm glad she made it back. 

Edited by crazydegulady
To keep on topic
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, cgloss said:

I don't think they are changing it every year. I think this year it featured Holly A. And Kinzie too. So maybe they'll keep Danielle on the video for another year.

9 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

apparently he was a serial DCC dater...like, he's dated or pursued other DCC :-P i never got a good vibe from him but figured i just couldnt properly judge from social media. 

haha i will tell def tell her ;-D  

Really? i thought they were in a relationship for much longer than a year... keep your hands off of our precious girl buddy!

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

I'm probably not helping with my inflammatory comments. Sorry for derailing your good work, Lauren. This kind of stuff just gets me irritated. I'll be good now, I swear. ??‍♀️

So yeah, Kelsey is like the prettiest pretty there ever was, and I'm not really into girls, but I could stare into her eyes until the cows come home. Siiiigh.

Lies. 

• Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, GingerJ said:

I think what they meant was the intro for the games on the Jumbotron

ok.  I'm a little late to the game and I see that this has already been addressed... CARRY ON. LOL

Edited by mcmrdh
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

I don't think they are changing it every year. I think this year it featured Holly A. And Kinzie too. So maybe they'll keep Danielle on the video for another year.

Really? i thought they were in a relationship for much longer than a year... keep your hands off of our precious girl buddy!

They were in a realationship for a couple years, I think??? i meant before he dated her...i am trying to remember who i heard he dated or tried to date before her.  I mean, it's not an uncommon thing down there.  Like, I love Sean Lowe but dude dated Brooke Sorenson and Ryan Ray and I believe he went after another DCC for a while.  CHILL.  I would never want to date a guy who dated half the squad?? 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, twinkietwin94 said:

Brace yourselves y'all Tasha has just gotten a shipment of pink lipstick. Bless her heart

Screenshot_2017-05-17-08-09-00.png

I hopeee that's not all for her and that she's selling it lol

Tasha selling lipsense is actually a prettt good match. She's kind of known for those potato head pink lips.

I felt like my lips were on fire, but my sisters in law who are nurses swear by Lipsense. It just made me swear.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Tasha selling lipsense is actually a prettt good match. She's kind of known for those potato head pink lips.

I felt like my lips were on fire, but my sisters in law who are nurses swear by Lipsense. It just made me swear.

it's VERY smart for her...she is prob making a good chunk from fangirls who are like omg i can look like a dcc! 

a coworker just got some as a mother's day present and she hates it lol 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

it's VERY smart for her...she is prob making a good chunk from fangirls who are like omg i can look like a dcc! 

a coworker just got some as a mother's day present and she hates it lol 

I felt like most of the colors were odd and sort of dated, like Mary Kay with a lot of super frosty colors, or the matte ones were all really mannequin pale. Plus the packaging is really generic infomercial knock off looking.

But if it works for Tasha, then more power to her. I hope she makes bank with it.

• Love 4

FWIW pink champagne isn't offensive at all ?. It's pretty muted and not Tasha-esque at all. I don't sell it, but pink champagne and bombshell are the only two colors that don't make me look like RuPaul or a cheap hooker. Good for Tasha if she's selling it!

• Love 4

Most of the girls posted pictures of their uniforms/luggage with their uniforms yesterday. I found that interesting because I don't remember them doing that before.

9 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Most of the girls posted pictures of their uniforms/luggage with their uniforms yesterday. I found that interesting because I don't remember them doing that before.

I bet it's a huge relief to get the uniform back!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, AnnMichele said:

I bet it's a huge relief to get the uniform back!

I think a lot of them said it was nice to see it back lol

2 hours ago, twinkietwin94 said:

Brace yourselves y'all Tasha has just gotten a shipment of pink lipstick. Bless her heart

Screenshot_2017-05-17-08-09-00.png

Why can't we have a vomit button instead of just a heart button to react to a post? As weird as it is to say this, she almost pulls off that cheap pastel pink. On anybody else, I think it would be a fashion crime worthy of being banned from makeup use ever again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's GOOD but it's just HER. LOL

2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I felt like most of the colors were odd and sort of dated, like Mary Kay with a lot of super frosty colors, or the matte ones were all really mannequin pale. Plus the packaging is really generic infomercial knock off looking.

I totally agree with your assessment. Plus, I don't even pay $35 for good brands so why would I pay it for 80's frost shades?

11 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

Why can't we have a vomit button instead of just a heart button to react to a post? As weird as it is to say this, she almost pulls off that cheap pastel pink. On anybody else, I think it would be a fashion crime worthy of being banned from makeup use ever again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's GOOD but it's just HER. LOL

I totally agree with your assessment. Plus, I don't even pay $35 for good brands so why would I pay it for 80's frost shades?

All of it yes. These things are $35 a pop?! WHY??? Dior and Chanel are around $35!

• Love 1

I take an internet break for two days and miss Holly allegations. Naw girl, sit yo ass down. 

Pink champagne isn't actually offensive, shocked Tasha is promoting that shade. I've been trying to get my hands on it for weeks. 

Shorts opinion, I wish they'd go back to the "shorter" or just more form fitting (like that's possible). Rookies look like they're wearin diapers next to Jenna and Erica and I have OCD y'all, that don't fly. 

Excited for training camp to start. I really want to confirm group leaders already. 

• Love 3

I have a handful of LipSense colors, and I do like them. One tube of color has lasted me over a year, and the glosses go a little faster but I wear them more frequently. None of them are potato head pink, sadly. This (among many other reasons) is why I'll never be a DCC. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Lipsense is $25 for the color, $20 for gloss and $10 for remover. It's expensive but supposed to last for 100 years.

Wait a minute...remover?!  What kind of lip gloss/lipstick needs a remover?

Must google. 

Edit: I know I'm not the fanciest or the classiest broad on my block but well, something about putting an "indestructible cosmetic" on my face is going to be a no from me. 

IMG_4763.GIF

Edited by Ante
  • Love 5