Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, heatherrrrz said:

HA this.

Random people come on here all the time and try and spread rumors. I don't believe anything anyone says unless it's confirmed by someone I know has an insight into some things DCC. I doubt if Holly and said player were smoking something that someone didn't tell Kelli. That would be grounds for termination on two levels. Just because she's an amazing dancer doesn't mean they won't cut her.

Would they cut her though if the information was not public? I actually don't find it hard to believe at all that they would accept her apology and give her some punishment and then move on. What she is accused of is not all that shocking in terms of behavior for people her age or even much older. Now if she got arrested or the information became public, then sure, I think they would cut her, but otherwise, not so sure. 

Again, I don't know the story and im not claiming that Holly did anything wrong, but I don't buy into the good girl image that Kelli so desperately wants us to buy that none of the girls have ever slept with a player or smoked weed. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

I personally feel, if Holly was banging the entire cowboys defense and their coaches with a crack pipe on the field of The Star, it wouldn't take a shred of why I love her. She can dance her ass off and she's got moxie.

Literally me. I love her cause she's nice to me and she's a bomb ass dancer. If she wants to smoke weed, let her smoke. It does nothing to effect my thoughts of her lol. Now if she had maybe raped someone or became a fundie christian that hid her son's molestation then maybe I could hate her Haha

1 minute ago, Jess14 said:

Would they cut her though if the information was not public? I actually don't find it hard to believe at all that they would accept her apology and give her some punishment and then move on. What she is accused of is not all that shocking in terms of behavior for people her age or even much older. Now if she got arrested or the information became public, then sure, I think they would cut her, but otherwise, not so sure. 

Again, I don't know the story and im not claiming that Holly did anything wrong, but I don't buy into the good girl image that Kelli so desperately wants us to buy that none of the girls have ever slept with a player or smoked weed. 

They'd cut her because they don't want anything to come out. If they've cut girls for stating the truth aka Chelsea's fatty comments then they'd cut her for smoking weed and dating a player.

Just now, heatherrrrz said:

Literally me. I love her cause she's nice to me and she's a bomb ass dancer. If she wants to smoke weed, let her smoke. It does nothing to effect my thoughts of her lol. Now if she had maybe raped someone or became a fundie christian that hid her son's molestation then maybe I could hate her Haha

HAHA YESSS!!!! I truly truly, like, if you take ALL the "I care what Holly does in her off time" in the world, and you just, you get RID of it...THAT'S how much I give a rats ass what Holly allegedly does or doesn't do in her off time. Unless it's harmful (as the two examples you listed above LOL), I just don't care. And even if it was harmful, then I'd just feel for her and hope she gets help to get back to being the AMAZING person she is.

So basically, all I'm going to feel is compassion or admiration for this kid, no. matter. what.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

They'd cut her because they don't want anything to come out. If they've cut girls for stating the truth aka Chelsea's fatty comments then they'd cut her for smoking weed and dating a player.

Perhaps that's right. I honestly don't know, but if anything, they just seemed like they were just over Chelsea, and she was a weak dancer on top of making some ill-timed sarcastic comments. Holly is one of their best and a fan favorite. Same with Jenna. I can believe that they gave her a "punishment" and moved on because she is a favorite and a strong dancer. I'm not suggesting that someone like Holly could get away with anything, but Kelli seems like an "appearances" person to me, and none of this seemed to cause a PR problem.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Would they cut her though if the information was not public?

Never.  I think there is an attitude that not much is punishable as long as it is kept quiet and outward appearances are maintained...and I certainly don't think that's unique to this organization.

• Love 2

I do not think Chelsea was cut because she was making fatty remarks before and after being called into the office. I think she was out partying, gained some weight, and was not bringing her veteran game to practice every night. I think Kelli and Judy used her not dancing well and her weight as a smoke screen to cut her. The same thing happened with Amy Reese in Season 5. They said she gained weight, but the rumors were floating around she missed curfew during the calendar shoot, and a few of the favorites ratted her out. Now, I do not understand why not cut her before finals if she was partying and missed curfew instead of waiting until TC was almost over to cut her. Jennifer from Season 3 was shown the door before Season 4 finals for allegedly drinking and partying during the calendar shoot.

I am taking the Holly insider information with a grain of salt. Did she do something to piss off Judy and especially Kelli andCharlotte? Maybe, maybe not. I still adore her, and she can dance up a storm.

She seemed like the first one called out this year so if she had pissed them off, I think they'd want to wait and call her last. Idk. I take everything with a grain of salt. Especially if they're coming on here out of the blue right after auditions.

(edited)
7 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Never.  I think there is an attitude that not much is punishable as long as it is kept quiet and outward appearances are maintained...and I certainly don't think that's unique to this organization.

I think that they wouldn't cut someone TO SPITE a "storyline" being made public. The Cowboys org doesn't buckle and bow to the court of public opinion.

Look at Whitney Isleib! That was PUBLIC, and they circled the wagons and stood behind her. Hell they even promoted her. I actually like this approach. They're saying, essentially, WE decide who we employ, not the pressure of public controversy (real, imagined, inferred, implied).

That was my point about Yuko. Some of us have raked her over the coals on here, and elsewhere. And it doesn't mean a thing. She'll be there as long as she wants to be.

3 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

She seemed like the first one called out this year so if she had pissed them off, I think they'd want to wait and call her last. Idk. I take everything with a grain of salt. Especially if they're coming on here out of the blue right after auditions.

or a salt mine...

Edited by QuiteCalM
gotta always throw in Yuko
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

I personally feel, if Holly was banging the entire cowboys defense and their coaches with a crack pipe on the field of The Star, it wouldn't take a shred of why I love her. She can dance her ass off and she's got moxie.

I respect looking for a story, god knows I do. I'm nosey af. But if Yuko can be taken under someone's wing yet another year, and if (IF) what you say has any truth at all to it, obvi the DCC powers don't care either. They know, they do not acknowledge, they gloss over and they do what they want to do. It's just their M.O.

I love a good scoop! What I and others on here have been dying to know are:

1. WHO IS YUKO?

2. Why isn't Finglass following Kalina on Twitter?

3. Who will succeed K&J? Are they close to retiring?

4. Was Jinelle really visibly annoyed to kids at camp? Because if she was, it's HILARIOUS! Who WOULDN'T be annoyed!

5. Will Sam try out for DCCs?

So many things to wonder.....

LOL YES hahaha

I'm still waiting for one of these 'breaking stories' posters to be like "which DCC had a strange smell emanating from her apartment recently? Does she have some dirty laundry to be uncovered or has she truly just not had time to visit the laundromat? Who is breaking down with a confession at practice this week? Uh oh...does someone need more than a JUICE cleanse?  teehee! till next time... XOXO Gossip Girl"  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

LOL YES hahaha

I'm still waiting for one of these 'breaking stories' posters to be like "which DCC had a strange smell emanating from her apartment recently? Does she have some dirty laundry to be uncovered or has she truly just not had time to visit the laundromat? Who is breaking down with a confession at practice this week? Uh oh...does someone need more than a JUICE cleanse?  teehee! till next time... XOXO Gossip Girl"  

YASSSS!!! I want info on the dumbest, most menial inconsequential baloney. It's who I am.

• Love 1

on another note, the DCC IG posted some pics from finals and i'm cracking up at the one of Bess...the caption is like "bess working it!" or something and one girl commented "it's Tess."  hahahaha  does that not prove our point or what. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

on another note, the DCC IG posted some pics from finals and i'm cracking up at the one of Bess...the caption is like "bess working it!" or something and one girl commented "it's Tess."  hahahaha  does that not prove our point or what. 

Omg lmao, no that's definitely Bess. I don't trust anyone who has a doggy snapchat filter as their profile pic.

Omg lmao, no that's definitely Bess. I don't trust anyone who has a doggy snapchat filter as their profile pic.

haha right?  but i just mean it kinda shows how not only does Bess tend to blend but she and Tess DO look a lot alike! 

• Love 1
Just now, LaurenBrook said:

haha right?  but i just mean it kinda shows how not only does Bess tend to blend but she and Tess DO look a lot alike! 

See I don't think they look alike! Especially when Tess' hair is curly.

39 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

100% agree. Every single word is spot on.

37 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

This, too. It's more believable and likeable to me that someone had a human moment, made a mistake, admitted it, moved on. 

23 minutes ago, ByTor said:

It is not unique. It's the norm. Ive worked in PR/marketing for almost 20 years now if out count my first college internships. When I started out as a GA for my college, they hid a lot of shady stuff - suicides in dorms, on campus assaults, hazing, althletes doing all sorts of stuff, Greeks doing all sorts of stuff, etc. If it didn't get out, the public university insisted it didn't happen. They wanted to protect the image and keep the student revenue going in.

No doubt whatsoever that these girls - like many girls their age - are super competitive, get a little bitchy sometimes, aren't all treated fairly, administration picks and chooses pets, or does things they shouldn't do. Kelli works hard to create an image, but it's just an image. That's her job. 

If Whitney Isleib was more valuable as point than as an example to fire, after her black face went public, even if she didn't really know what it meant, anything short of being arrested is fair game. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Madie92 said:

Really a DCC room you STAND by that statement!

Yes bold still need conformation with manager

If y'all think weed is the only thing happening on this squad then I wish I had your optimism.

• Love 8
(edited)

See I don't think they look alike!

Perception is a funny thing, I can't tell Bess & Tess apart to save my life!  And I always found it hilarious that even their names are almost exactly the same!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ante said:

If y'all think weed is the only thing happening on this squad then I wish I had your optimism.

HAHA! I mean, right?! Weed is the LEAST of the problems. I remember tons of major party girl allegations about Tia and Tobie back in the day. I mean, I just feel like, they're young, this stuff happens, like Razzle said, the clean cut squeaky clean thing is an image, and sometimes an illusion. That's not to say I think everyone on the squad is strung out with a hangover all the time, but really, let's not be naive and think that these girls aren't human!

• Love 5
Just now, QuiteCalM said:

HAHA! I mean, right?! Weed is the LEAST of the problems. I remember tons of major party girl allegations about Tia and Tobie back in the day. I mean, I just feel like, they're young, this stuff happens, like Razzle said, the clean cut squeaky clean thing is an image, and sometimes an illusion. That's not to say I think everyone on the squad is strung out with a hangover all the time, but really, let's not be naive and think that these girls aren't human!

Weed makes you eat. I'd think these girls avoid it like the plague. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Kelli works hard to create an image, but it's just an image. That's her job. 

And she does do an excellent job at this!

• Love 3
Just now, RazzleberryPie said:

LOL seriously! I have friends who smoke and I'm always like, a-thank ya no! I don't need any help overeating and being paranoid. I'm good with that on my own.

The cola, however, keeps ya thin and gives you tons of energy. I've heard. LOL. But the hangover makes you feel like you were run over and then backed over and then run over by a fleet of semis. I shudder to think of doing a gameday as a DCC with a cola hangover!!

4 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Speaking from personal experience, that's not always true.  ;)

• Love 2

Well...you may be in the minority as the THC is refined and given as a drug for our anorexic patients such as those with poor appetites, cancer treatments, etc for the side effect of the munchies!!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, spazette said:

I would probably be a lot more invested in this "story line" if the comments and accusations made by this brand new poster didn't smell a little funny themselves. #sorrynotsorry

Basically. There's always someone who "knows something" but is evasive and vague. Like girl..either keep it to yourself or spill the beans.

9 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Not always true. Most weedheads lose a ton of weight.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

This.  The "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders" as a whole are an illusion; an idea.  Kelli and Judy have painstakingly crafted this seemingly perfect group of women to be the every-man's "girl next door".  I have no doubt that Kelli and Judy will throat cut someone that threatened their image. That said, sometimes a girl next door who carries your squad stumbles over a bump in the road and you do what needs to be done to protect your brand and the girl.

Come on guys, these 36 girls range in age from 18 to late 20's sometimes early 30's.  Don't ya'll remember what you were doing at that age?  Or currently are doing?  I remember what I did..

I agree with Moni that they're not all cracked out or hungover all the time but there's no way these girls are at home every Friday and Saturday night just finding bible verses to quote on their Twitter and Instagrams.  I wish there was a shoulder shrugging emoji.

Edited by Ante
  • Love 7

LOL I'm in my mid 20's and I'm not doing any of this crap. I don't smoke, only socially drink and I'm home all night. 

I agree with Moni that they're not all cracked out or hungover all the time but there's no way these girls are at home every Friday and Saturday night just finding bible verses to quote on their Twitter and Instagrams.  I wish there was a shoulder shrugging emoji.

There is!!

I wasn't wild at that age either, but I also wasn't miss Perfect Susie Sunshine who never had a bad thought or said a bad word. I don't think the whole squad as underground drunken orgies every night, if some of them tat it each other, dislike each other, etc. that's extremely believable. 

• Love 2

I personally feel, if Holly was banging the entire cowboys defense and their coaches with a crack pipe on the field of The Star, it wouldn't take a shred of why I love her. She can dance her ass off and she's got moxie

I would love her less. A lot less. At a minimum, that kind of behavior says you dont give a crap about how your actions reflect on your team. It doesn't speak well of a person's character. 

I didn't mean they're all running wild, rubbing coke on their gums and tossing back a shot as a chaser to mask the taste.  I just meant that these girls aren't as innocent and squeaky clean like Kelli, Judy and each of them like to project to the masses.  I'll see myself out.

• Love 3

I would like to think we all know the girls aren't as squeeky clean as they appear. I'm sure they go out and have drinks and such. I'm sure they all have the s word with their boyfriends or guys they don't know. They're doing what people my age normally do, I'm just the exception cause I'm an introvert lol.

35 minutes ago, Ante said:

I concur :)

25 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

LOL I'm in my mid 20's and I'm not doing any of this crap. I don't smoke, only socially drink and I'm home all night. 

Well then you keep this up, young lady! I better not hear any reports about you :)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

I concur :)

Well then you keep this up, young lady! I better not hear any reports about you :)

Hahah if I was a dancer and much skinnier, I'd be Kelli and Judy's ideal candidate. Someone they can rely on to not put a bad name to the organization. If only I stuck with dance LOL

(edited)
55 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

Apology for what?  Maybe I am just clueless but several things had been mentioned

Same.  I'd expect a "journalist" to write clearer statements.  I personally think this is a load of BS meant to get us talking, and it's done just that, so I won't do it any longer :)

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3

Guys guys. You are ruining my perfect image of the stepford cheerleaders... haha just kidding. I want to know the dirt.... because by golly they cant be that perfect on the outside and the inside or the whole universe will flip off its axis... 

Hot body... maybe a little slutty

Great dancer.... broke a girls knee before auditions....

Little miss sunshine personality... has a voodoo doll.

DISCLAIMER: none of this is real. It comes from my over active imagination and work boredom.

• Love 1

I was following the alleged "Holly Scandal" this morning while munching on my toast and out of curiosity, looked to see when the person trying to dig up dirt had signed up on the forum. At that time, the person had only been a member a mere 10 hours.

Also, as ByTor wisely pointed out, the language and sentence structure used by the alleged "journalist" was more akin to a high school newspaper (and a poorly edited one at that) than anything from else. 

Time for pizza! :-)

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

Time for pizza! :-)

It's always time for pizza!

Anybody stalked twitter for any news yet? I am still holding hope that little Heather will still be in this thread.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ante said:

This.  The "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders" as a whole are an illusion; an idea.  Kelli and Judy have painstakingly crafted this seemingly perfect group of women to be the every-man's "girl next door".  I have no doubt that Kelli and Judy will throat cut someone that threatened their image. That said, sometimes a girl next door who carries your squad stumbles over a bump in the road and you do what needs to be done to protect your brand and the girl.

Come on guys, these 36 girls range in age from 18 to late 20's sometimes early 30's.  Don't ya'll remember what you were doing at that age?  Or currently are doing?  I remember what I did..

SERIOUSLY!! If I looked like them and was that young still, I'd be Amy Reese-ing it all over damn town! Good lord I'd be a hot, sexy, partying, pass-the-edibles, gimme a glass o wine, get me the cola straw, slut-wear, flirting, dancing, show-off animal, sorry not sorry!

I'm getting day drunk and making tater tot hot dish, BTW. Taking it to small talk.

11 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Honestly if Holly smokes weed, that makes me like her more. #rebel #whocares #gangbangsarealltherage

THE HASHTAGS!!! DEAD!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, heatherrrrz said:

I really wish you would have finished that with

"Because I work the day shift at The Landing Strip gentleman's club and my kids usually get me my chewing tobacco, which I enjoy with my methadone refills".

But you didn't.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

I really wish you would have finished that with

"Because I work the day shift at The Landing Strip gentleman's club and my kids usually get me my chewing tobacco, which I enjoy with my methadone refills".

But you didn't.

?

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Madie92 said:

Building manager was contacted and story has been confirmed!! Inbox keeps receiving more and more tips on this. Thank you.

I love how this is being portrayed like Holly is a spy for the KGB or something. 

"Target acquired and stealth maneuvers have been deployed, sir.

10/4 Roger that."

Edit: Sarcasm here. Just so we are all clear. I don't care if Holly smokes weed. Lol

Edited by Ante
  • Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Madie92 said:

Building manager was contacted and story has been confirmed!! Inbox keeps receiving more and more tips on this. Thank you.

Building manager could be sued for that conversation. I'm skeptical. Unless holly signed a release for them to be contacted, they can't tell ANYTHING if they want to do it the legal way. I managed apartments there. We could only ask/confirm dates of occupancy, whether the lease was completed, number of late payments and if they owed any money for damages upon vacating the apartment. 

Edited by Oklahomama
  • Love 4

I love how this is being portrayed like Holly is a spy for the KGB or something. 

"Target acquired and stealth maneuvers have been deployed, sir.

10/4 Roger that.

Edit: Sarcasm here. Just so we are all clear. I don't care if Holly smokes weed. Lol

OMG THIS is hilarious!!! Are ya gettin the big story that a DCC allegedly had a pot smell coming from her apartment?! What's the skinny? Got the big scoop? My friend is actually a journalist for D magazine and I am quite certain this kind of would be NOT on anyone's radar, even on a slow news day.

I was a property manager for a high end property and the idea that any property manager would CALL BACK someone about an incident is absolutely hysterical, much less that anyone would care. Where's the police report if it was THAT big of a deal?! So someone, at midnight, called the property manager rather than the cops and left a voicemail and then the property manager called a "columnist" to confirm this? Is that what we are to believe? It's just such a load. Sorry. This is so clearly a vendetta for Holly, AGAIN. SNORE. Every year.

Man, like Kat WIlliams said "Ladies, if you don't have haters, you ain't doin your job"! That girl is so fucking rock star that she has to deal with this shit. Holly, if you're reading this, YOU! GO! GIRL! Don't you stop! #Can'tStopWon'tStop.

• Love 4

Literally every year someone comes on here and spews hatred bs about Holly. Dang girl, like I said to her earlier in the week on insta "let your haters be your motivators." I actually had that as my facebook status like 6 years ago on the day I told her that which was why it came to me.