Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

10 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Haha this person just keeps spewing more and more BS. 

What?! You mean to tell me that this isn't how professional journalism is done?! 

I expect this to be a top trending story in the DFW area tonight. 

"A TRUE LIFE read: Small town gal with dreams of dancing professionally in the big time tragically derailed due to one incident of pot smoking." 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Ante said:

What?! You mean to tell me that this isn't how professional journalism is done?! 

I expect this to be a top trending story in the DFW area tonight. 

"A TRUE LIFE read: Small town gal with dreams of dancing professionally in the big time tragically derailed due to one incident of pot smoking." 

Screw the lifetime movie. We could have a series on ABC Family with all this crap. Dallas Cowboys Liars.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Madie92 said:

Maybe its not clear.. Don't really think the main story is about Holly and drugs.  Its about the player and drugs.

Dude. That's not a story these days. 

• Love 3

Doesnt Steven Jones want the NFL to to re evaluate the NFL stance on Mary-Jane?

(heh I'm showing my age)  

Who CARES if anyone is smoking pot DAYUMMMM

Holly is THE  BOMB.   Not to be confused with bong lmao

• Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Madie92 said:

Maybe its not clear.. Don't really think the main story is about Holly and drugs.  Its about the player and drugs.

As long as the player is passing his drug tests, I don't see why this would be scandalous..... I don't think it's a shock to anyone that some players smoke weed 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Madie92 said:

How is this not a story? Stephen Jones 5/4/17 ESPN video 4/5/2017 (its an issue for them) Now watch the video and you will see why Cowboys are pushing for this and who they are worried about losing to probation.  Top Dog!!  Come on.

I never said it wasn't a story LOL

I am just saying  I personally don 't care if holly smokes weed or not

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Madie92 said:

How is this not a story? Stephen Jones 5/4/17 ESPN video 4/5/2017 (its an issue for them) Now watch the video and you will see why Cowboys are pushing for this and who they are worried about losing to probation.  Top Dog!!  Come on.

I said it wasn't a story because it's probably harder to find a player in the NFL who doesn't smoke. The NFL has a higher allowance for the drug than it did three years ago.  And, if you're referencing McClain, he has been on the suspended list already. He's not on the active roster so no, I don't see why it's a story. 

• Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Madie92 said:

Go further back and read post.   More to it.

No, Shan't 

Edit: anyone know how to spell shan't? Nevermind.  Autocorrect. 

Edited by Ante
  • Love 2

Folks, let's get back to Current DCCs, shall we?

If you see a post or posts that isn't breaking any rules but seems fishy and designed to elicit a response, we won't know if you mutter something under your breath as you scroll by. Posting stuff that isn't true or verifiable is not against any rule or guideline here. Being rude to a poster is against the Be Civil guideline. So scrolling or using the Ignore feature is the best bet.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, frenchtoast said:

Folks, let's get back to Current DCCs, shall we?

If you see a post or posts that isn't breaking any rules but seems fishy and designed to elicit a response, we won't know if you mutter something under your breath as you scroll by. Posting stuff that isn't true or verifiable is not against any rule or guideline here. Being rude to a poster is against the Be Civil guideline. So scrolling or using the Ignore feature is the best bet.

Sorry, my bad. Veering back on focus freeway. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Madie92 said:

Building manager was contacted and story has been confirmed!! Inbox keeps receiving more and more tips on this. Thank you.

Cool! Please link us to your column when it goes live! I'm sure it will be riveting and well written!

??

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Cool! Please link us to your column when it goes live! I'm sure it will be riveting and well written!

??

more like 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

more like 

giphy.gif

My thoughts exactly.

This just in: Holly performed sexual feats on Kelli and all of her assistants to remain on the squad after fraternizing and smoking weed with a player. My inbox is overflowing!

I gotta go.

• Love 3
(edited)

THOUGH oooooo...DCC_Mandy is gone!! 

It says "account temporarily restricted" - pic gone and everything. And she still didn't get a 'retiring' sendoff on the FB or IG account for DCC. 

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

It says "account temporarily restricted" - pic gone and everything. And she still didn't get a 'retiring' sendoff on the FB or IG account for DCC. 

I noticed that too. No "thank you" to Mandy. Some bullshit there.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

not for me...when i search DCC_Mandy (like how people were tagging her in tweets) it goes to a shut down page, not an old one. weird. 

That's weird! When I go from tags it goes to the random twitter 

1 minute ago, dreamcatcher said:

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what exactly we are "discussing" right now? 

Nope, me currently:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what exactly we are "discussing" right now? 

ugh we aren't discussing it.  literally tried to change topic like 15 times but nancy drew has a story to crack i guess.  

back to how pretty Kelsey is. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Nope!

33 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

The "account temporarily restricted" thing happened when I looked up @DCC_Allie on Sunday, but I do see that it's back up.  Weird.

• Love 1
Just now, LaurenBrook said:

ugh we aren't discussing it.  literally tried to change topic like 15 times but nancy drew has a story to crack i guess.  

giphy.gif

(I'm really bored at work if you guys couldn't tell lmao)

Just now, ByTor said:

Nope!

The "account temporarily restricted" thing happened when I looked up @DCC_Allie on Sunday, but I do see that it's back up.  Weird.

i guess that means they are in the process of moving them over? maybe their IT person got sick LOL 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I'm probably not helping with my inflammatory comments. Sorry for derailing your good work, Lauren. This kind of stuff just gets me irritated. I'll be good now, I swear. ??‍♀️

So yeah, Kelsey is like the prettiest pretty there ever was, and I'm not really into girls, but I could stare into her eyes until the cows come home. Siiiigh.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Excuse me while I fan myself.

I will gladly sign anything with the devil to look like Kelsey.  She makes me feel terrible about myself because she's so pretty. I just imagine that she stares at herself all day like, "Good lord, I AM gorgeous." I would. 

24 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Nope, me currently:

giphy.gif

And me:

IMG_1899.JPG

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

So yeah, Kelsey is like the prettiest pretty there ever was, and I'm not really into girls, but I could stare into her eyes until the cows come home. Siiiigh.

I'm not into girls either but if Kelsey was the girl I'm sure I could make an exception. ??‍♀️

• Love 5

Can y'all just imagine if Kelsey ever read this? LMAO.  I'm sure Lauren could tell her.  She'd be all, " I can never go out anywhere! I'll never know who is waiting in the wings to love me!"

I hope she wouldn't be completely freaked out that she's low key everyone's female hall pass but I would understand. 

• Love 4

The energy I'm putting into self control right now would bend iron.

KELSEY. So here's what's up, I actually didn't appreciate her look AT ALL. Especially last year when I first saw her. It's probably because she looks SO MUCH like me that I just get sick of seeing it because I have low self-esteem.

mona.JPG

1 minute ago, Ante said:

Can y'all just imagine if Kelsey ever read this? LMAO.  I'm sure Lauren could tell her.  She'd be all, " I can never go out anywhere! I'll never know who is waiting in the wings to love me!"

I hope she wouldn't be completely freaked out that she's low key everyone's female hall pass but I would understand. 

HAHAHAH!!! Awesome!!

Also, hall pass for me is Tobie. I want to fly to D just for a haircut at Tangerine. Stalk much Mon?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

The energy I'm putting into self control right now would bend iron.

KELSEY. So here's what's up, I actually didn't appreciate her look AT ALL. Especially last year when I first saw her. It's probably because she looks SO MUCH like me that I just get sick of seeing it because I have low self-esteem.

mona.JPG

HAHAHAH!!! Awesome!!

Also, hall pass for me is Tobie. I want to fly to D just for a haircut at Tangerine. Stalk much Mon?

OMG. You just shut your mouth with that nonsense round these parts! ?

So, I'm actually pretty well known within my group as being able to stalk the shit out of anyone. I'll take you to Tangerine if you're ever in town for a high stakes haircut. 

IMG_1944.JPG

• Love 2
Just now, Ante said:

OMG. You just shut your mouth with that nonsense round these parts! ?

So, I'm actually pretty well known within my group as being able to stalk the shit out of anyone. I'll take you to Tangerine if you're ever in town for a high stakes haircut. 

IMG_1944.JPG

OK first, the someecard is MY FAVORITE ever, I quote it constantly.

Second, I will SO take you up on that!!! I want to do some traveling for training to the D at some point so I'll PM ya LOL!!!

Also, I was totally trying to sound like conceited/delusional girl about Kelsey. Oddly, it came to me naturally. LOL. I think she's freaking murderously gorg! Also, I look nothing like her other than in my own fantasy. ;-D

• Love 1
Just now, QuiteCalM said:

OK first, the someecard is MY FAVORITE ever, I quote it constantly.

Second, I will SO take you up on that!!! I want to do some traveling for training to the D at some point so I'll PM ya LOL!!!

Also, I was totally trying to sound like conceited/delusional girl about Kelsey. Oddly, it came to me naturally. LOL. I think she's freaking murderously gorg! Also, I look nothing like her other than in my own fantasy. ;-D

Oh no, no, I got the vibe you were sending out. My response was just a joke too. 

Sure, come on down! 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Ante said:

Ha literally just spat my toothpaste out and made my degus squeak from the noises I was making ?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

It's just Tuesday. She just retired a week ago and right before TC. They had more time to prep for the others. She may still get her send off. Yesterday I caught myself going WHERE ARE THE PICS FROM FINALS, then checked myself bc it was literally hours after the end of finals late Saturday, then Mother's Day, and they had pics up by Monday afternoon. 

16 minutes ago, Ante said:

She seems to have a good sense of humor and would probably crack up at all this if she hasn't seen it yet.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, crazydegulady said:

Ha literally just spat my toothpaste out and made my degus squeak from the noises I was making ?

Dude, what's a degu? Is that like a doggo? A heckin degu and a dang doggo?! 

• Love 1
(edited)

Kelsey is gorgeous. She didn't have any peers in that department last year. All of the DCCs  are "pretty" At the minimum, but she is next level. She reminds me of the kind of lookers they has on the team in the 90s.  But this year there are several in TC who are equally good looking and photogenic as Kelsey. It's like they had a meeting and decided this was the year they were all going to go for it.

The team already has enough "regular pretty" girls. I think that's why girls like Cristi and Ally C got squeezed out this time around. 

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, twinkietwin94 said:

Omg I'm dying here. You girls are killing me. Unless Holly does something majorly illegal in the words of my 8th grade students IDGAF! 

In other news when is the first meeting for training camp? 

Monday June 5th is the first TC Meeting.