Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

poor Byrd has a hard time getting to to leave when JJ tells her goodbye

I think that is what batons and mace are for. Shooting might be more entertaining but that would be excessive force.

ETA: I didn't get either of these, I feel left out, thanks Cox Cable, the second worst cable provider I have dealt with.

Edited by DoctorK
  • Love 2

The $20,000 spending spree mom drove me INSANE! Included in the list of throwing the money away, she mentions giving money to her other kids. I'm going to assume these were grown "kids". Mom probably felt virtuous in giving some money to her other offspring.  Also--she bought "TVs" multiples! No mention of any computer the kid may actually need for school.

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

She made me so angry. Back child support to the tune of 20K. I know we see lots of women here who live on child support, especially when they have 2, 3 or 4 baby daddies, but it's for the kid right? It's not called Spending Spree for Mommy support, right? Weren't we expecting that jailbird mom put it in trust for her child's future? OH, wait. No, she didn't. I bet she never even thinks of HER future. She blew it on stuff she wanted NOW - TVs, new furniture,  etc. But I'm sure if she ever gets another 20K lump sum she'll do the right and sensible thing, and want her child to be educated so she won't end up in the slammer.  I can't write that with a straight face. I tried.

Don't forget she generously gave some to Granny, who has not only been taking care of the child in question, but that's where Mommy lived after she finished serving her time and before she found some chump to move in and live with rent free. IIRC she said she gave Granny a thousand bucks... whoa, what generousity, a thousand bucks for the person who has really been raising her child. Any guesses on how long before the 20k is gone, she's evicted from the new apartment, and that $2700 car is broken down? Wish JJ had questioned her more about how the litigants were supporting themselves those 7 months they were shacking up together while the daughter was still at Granny's. If I heard correctly, he gets VA disability money and paid the rent and most of the bills while she was part time at a fast food place and then unemployed. After living together 7 months he has $15-1600 in past due bills. In those seven months her contribution consists of paying the WIFI, the cable, and $350 food stamps (hmmm when I heard $350 in food stamps I wondered if some of that shouldn't go to Granny, who was feeding the daughter.) Can anyone tell me why these two broke a$$ adults need cable and WIFI? Ah, I'm  just ranting, now, because I agree the 12yo is never going to get any of that  $1600... and will probably be back living with Granny before long.

• Love 5

It's possible that Grandma has been getting Section 8, welfare, food stamps, etc., for as many minor children as Ms. $20K still had when she was incarcerated.  Our government programs are so easily scammed that she was probably being paid to take care of her own grandchildren.  So maybe she thought that $1,000 was a pretty good amount so that SHE could go out and get a couple of TVs.  

Just another day in the life of Judge Judy World.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

It's possible that Grandma has been getting Section 8, welfare, food stamps, etc., for as many minor children as Ms. $20K still had when she was incarcerated.  Our government programs are so easily scammed that she was probably being paid to take care of her own grandchildren.  So maybe she thought that $1,000 was a pretty good amount so that SHE could go out and get a couple of TVs.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit to find out this is a multi-generation family of government aid. Also, plaintiff knew just how to get the dad's account frozen to pry that $20k from the deadbeat. That was another bit of the case that is worthy of a rant. If mom is to be believed, deadbeat has lots of money in the bank, while owing 12 years of back child support. Wonder how many other kids he's NOT SUPPORTING? 

Edited by SRTouch
Changed "supporting" to "NOT SUPPORTING"
  • Love 6

Any guesses on how long before the 20k is gone, she's evicted from the new apartment, and that $2700 car is broken down?

Can anyone tell me why these two broke a$$ adults need cable and WIFI?

You know that 20K was gone pronto -  as fast as she could spend it. She may think that's a lot of money because she's never seen that amount in her life, but we know it's not much. We've seen people here with 100K settlements or inheritances and they've blown through it in a year or less.

You forgot to mention the cell phones, because it goes without saying that those are truly a necessity for everyone, no matter how broke.

• Love 3

It was baby daddy's $200,000 bank balance that caught my eye!  If I was just being freed from "incarceration" and ran into someone I had been "talkin' to"  with that much cash, I think I'd stick around!  Gotta be more where that came from, you know.  And I think she said the whole $20,000 was long gone.

No serious complaints from me about Grandma collecting to take care of that horrible woman's children. If she's scamming, then yes, but I'm willing to bet those kids have spent a much longer time than 17 months with her.

As for the landlord couple with the attitude - we need a new word for attitude!  Yowza!  I think 10 million people were yelling at her! Ick.

• Love 7
On 9/25/2016 at 5:20 PM, Brattinella said:

4 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

You know that 20K was gone pronto -  as fast as she could spend it. She may think that's a lot of money because she's never seen that amount in her life, but we know it's not much. We've seen people here with 100K settlements or inheritances and they've blown through it in a year or less.

I've got a cousin, drug issues off and  on, hardly worked in her life, living the last 10 years for free in a house someone else owns and spends her efforts on trying to get as much disability $ as possible.  When her parents die she will get close to $1 million in cash and property. I'm laying bets on how long it will last before its all pissed away.

• Love 4

The 20K was amazingly awful and believable. I'm not bothered with the mom buying a car. Cars are useful and while the 12 year old isn't driving it, she will benefit from it indirectly in many ways. Kid gets sick at school, Mom can drive and pick her up rather than walk or take public transportation. Need groceries? Way easier with a car. Even the fact that many jobs will only hire people with reliable transportation could benefit the daughter if it means more money coming into the house long term. A car is a perfectly good use of a portion of the money.

Giving/Loaning money to your boyfriend isn't. Neither are multiple TVs or what I'm sure were very nice cell phones or cable. You probably do need WIFI nowadays considering by 12 the daughter would be expected to use the internet for school. I'm sure most of that money went to waste but I think of all the things listed the car was probably one of the few things that made sense to me.

Edited by vibeology
  • Love 14

A cheap laptop for the 12 yr old would be reasonable plus most kids these days don't watch tv anyway they use YouTube so multiple tvs ridiculous.

Im going to miss today bc our ball is tonighy but I finally got a DVR!

• Love 6

So, am I right in assuming that the 200k came either from an IRA or a big bonus from work? 

She didn't say but for him to have that much cash he surely must be working his fingers to the bone.

But I am sure that a portion of the 20k she pilfered went to jeweled manicures and some sort of Brazilian hair weave.   But it was for her daughter folks, she didn't  want to embarrass her by looking scruffy - you know, like she just got out of prison. 

39 minutes ago, califred said:

Im going to miss today bc our ball is tonighy but I finally got a DVR!

Yay! But just keep an eye on it. Mine sometimes pitches a hissy fit and decides not to record one day what it records every other day.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

So, am I right in assuming that the 200k came either from an IRA or a big bonus from work? 

She didn't say but for him to have that much cash he surely must be working his fingers to the bone.

But I am sure that a portion of the 20k she pilfered went to jeweled manicures and some sort of Brazilian hair weave.   But it was for her daughter folks, she didn't  want to embarrass her by looking scruffy - you know, like she just got out of prison. 

Yes, I am sure baby daddy who owed back child support got 200k from working hard, not from a workers comp claim or a bogus lawsuit. Wonder what she was spending 27 months in prison for. Wish JJ had asked. 

Today's new case of the right on red lady and left turn lady....I always thought that right on red had to yield for all oncoming traffic before turning ROR, especially if on coming traffic or cross traffic has green. The next time I am in an accident and if I can get out of the car and function, I am taking pics of the accident scene immediately. 

P.S. I'm not saying all workers comp claims are bogus!

Edited by Spunkygal
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, Spunkygal said:

Today's new case of the right on red lady and left turn lady....I always thought that right on red had to yield for all oncoming traffic before turning ROR, especially if on coming traffic or cross traffic has green. The next time I am in an accident and if I can get out of the car and function, I am taking pics of the accident scene immediately. 

She REALLY needs to retire, now!  She doesn't even know basic traffic law.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Spunkygal said:

I thought the same thing! Right on red means you STOP, then if it is clear, you can go.  In my "jurisdiction," anyway! And I don't buy the "unbiased" witness - she was in the def's car!!  Not a bystander who observed. Very frustrating.

• Love 9

I echoed JJ in her, "Oh. My. God." and now have indigestion. The whining Tynetta, who seems to spend her life copulating and squirting out babies, is a stay-at-home mom of seven kids, all of whom (eight people, including mom) are supported on the 600$ SSI one of the kids collects. Clearly, she needs to be working on government budgets.

Luckily, she needn't worry about working to pay her housing. All of you and Byrd (wonder if Byrd has gotten a third job yet, what with all his dependants) pay her rent as she works tirelessly on her back to pass on her stellar genes. But miraculously, she saved up 2000$ to buy a car (even though she needed to move to another city for a "change of scenery" and booty calls with baby daddies) for one of her offspring and I think she was intimating that her "friend", Javon(?) lent a helping hand even though he just works "here and there." Gee, somehow I think he may be living with Tynetta and sharing in the largesse of the taxpayers. Probably just my suspicious mind, though.

I really feel foolish for spending my life getting up early every day and hauling ass in the snow and rain, going to work to - y'know - support myself.

Don't know what happened with the car. I couldn't take anymore and will save the rest for tomorrow night when my choler has eased off.

• Love 4

What the heck, AH??  Was that the same ep as the car?  How did I miss that?! That sounds pretty memorable. I had a litany of landlord/tenant boringness.

all of whom (eight people, including mom) are supported on the 600$ SSI one of the kids collects. Clearly, she needs to be working on government budgets.

Snort!  No kidding.

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 2

Right on red means you STOP, then if it is clear, you can go

Yep, I think that JJ screwed the pooch on this one. Right turn on red is the same as a stop sign, STOP and proceed when it is clear. This reminds me of my high point on TWOP when JJ screwed up on parallel parking and the thread I started on it went on for two pages as I recall. Just to cut her a little slack, for someone of her age, right turn on red is a recent thing (40 years ago?).

Edited by DoctorK
  • Love 5

JJ knows nothing of driving In Real Life.  She had me flabbergasted when she said that you can't enter an intersection to make a left turn on a green light until or unless there is no traffic coming straight through the intersection.  When does she think she would ever be able to make a left turn?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

JJ knows nothing of driving In Real Life.  She had me flabbergasted when she said that you can't enter an intersection to make a left turn on a green light until or unless there is no traffic coming straight through the intersection.  When does she think she would ever be able to make a left turn?

She uses the 3 right turns equal the left turn  method . 

• Love 1

In some places it is actually illegal to pull into the intersection to make a left.  I hate having to make a left with no arrow.

i got a case with a lady suing a landlord for rent and deposit.  I missed the beginning but sounds like he went out of town and his daughter and her friend partied and he blamed this woman?

• Love 2

Just caught the ep with the ROR.  I could not take my eyes off the awesome scarf the def was wearing.  I'm a magpie.  I can't resist anything sparkly.  JJ did mess up that one.  As the pl said the cops told her "green is always right" or words to that effect.  If you're doing a ROR you have to yield.  Period.  I think JJ has a driver to take her everywhere,

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, OhioSongbird said:

I could not take my eyes off the awesome scarf the def was wearing.  I'm a magpie.  I can't resist anything sparkly.

Me, too.  But I thought it was a pretty odd choice for courtroom wear.  Although, I guess if the purpose was to distract JJ with sparkly stuff, it worked.

And yeah, every place I've driven where ROR is legal, part of the deal is that you have to come to a complete stop first, no matter what you do afterward.  Which is the one thing that was never brought up.  Not well adjudicated, IMO.

• Love 8

Mr. AZC and I agree that JJ blew the ROR case.  Let's assume for a second that Def was in the same place, planning a right on red.  But now let's put the Plaintiff on the perpendicular road with a full green light.  She's tooling along at the speed limit, and then (with or without a signal) changes lanes as she drives through the intersection.  (I know in some jurisdictions that's illegal, but let's assume it's okay in Maryland where the case took place.)  And then Defendant pulls out in front of the car that has a green light.  Def is in the wrong - just as in the case presented.

The bottom line in, Defendant doesn't have any "rights" to that lane she says she turned into.  Her legal responsibility was to not enter that new lane of traffic until it was completely clear.  No matter WHO encroached into the other lane, the bottom line is, the Def had the red light, and the Plaintiff had the green light.  Judgment for the Plaintiff.  Period.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, califred said:

In some places it is actually illegal to pull into the intersection to make a left.  I hate having to make a left with no arrow.

Not long ago they put in a couple flashing yellow signs at an intersection here. Intersection has the four way lights, turn lanes and green arrows to turn left in each direction, but now instead of the arrow turning yellow and red it goes green, blinking yellow arrow, then red. Course the idea is to let people turn left until cross traffic gets their green. When cross traffic gets their green the blinking yellow arrow turns red. The key is that blinking yellow arrow is supposed to mean "caution" - because the oncoming traffic has the right of way, and you're supposed to wait for a break in traffic before making your turn. (Yes, there are signs telling people to wait for a traffic break, but who reads those signs.) Nope, to many people yellow just means hurry up. We get some  pretty bad wrecks there now with folks turning in front of traffic with 40mph speed limit.

6 hours ago, califred said:

i got a case with a lady suing a landlord for rent and deposit.  I missed the beginning but sounds like he went out of town and his daughter and her friend partied and he blamed this woman?

Yeah, as I remember this was a 19yo college student who was renting a room. I was impressed with the girl, a product of the foster care system who aged out and seems to be attempting to make a better life for her self with no family support. Anyway, defendant in case rented a room to her in his home, and according to defendant he was also impressed with her maturity. Defendant has shared custody of a 15yo daughter, who was at mom's house at the time of incident and defendant was out of town. Daughter gets permission to go swimming at Daddy's house with a friend, which is fine with the parents because the 19yo is all responsible and everything. Well, maybe so, but she is just the tenant, I see no reason to expect her to babysit a couple 15 and 16 year olds. Something happens, not really sure what because JJ isn't big on back stories that aren't part of the case. I suspect the daughter and friend either threw a party or tried to and 19yo tenant was in the way. That's just a guess, what we know is daughter goes to daddy and tells him an incredible story of how the tenant offered her and her friend booze and drugs then tried to pimp them out. Daddy flips out, understandable if daughter's story is true. When he gets home he's banging on the tenants door in the middle of the night, telling her to pack her stuff and be out in the morning. Again, understandable if daughter is telling the truth, but still an illegal eviction of a rent paying tenant. To make matters worse the rent had just been paid, and daddy decides to keep the rent for the month he's not letting her live there as well as the security despite there being no damage (not sure but I think the rent was paid early and the 19yo tenant had the rent paid for more than a month.) So, the 19yo is out on the street, next thing to penniless since she just paid rent and only income is a program for children who age out of foster care, and ends up homeless, couch surfing with friends. JJ is not happy with Daddy. She didn't spend much time on the daughter and her friend's story because the case was about the illegal eviction where Dad kept money he shouldn't have... but we all know JJ figures teenagers lie every time their lips move. I think this time JJ is right about lieing teenagers - these girls' story is just a lame excuse to deflect blame for something they did. Anyway, I don't remember how hard JJ hit Daddy's pocket book, but as I remember he had to return the rent and security, as well as getting slapped for the illegal eviction.

• Love 6

If I had the money that Judge Judy has,  I'd have pulled the foster girl aside after the show and told her that if she stayed in college, I would pay her tuition and rent for the remainder of her time in college.  The foster system sucks, this poor kid is trying so hard to make a better life for herself and nobody is helping her.  I don't have a tiny percentage of the money JJ has and I wanted to help the kid. 

• Love 15

I didn't see the foster case yet, but I had the stomach to watch a few other other cases from yesterday. Spandex wedding dresses - who knew? That being said, defendant had a nerve promising this and then not delivering it a few days before the wedding. He really might have been better off bringing the person who actually made the dress, since it's obviously something he cannot do, in lieu of his Mommy, who was no help at all.

• Love 4

My only issue with the young lady who aged out of the foster care system was her mentioning - more than once - about her financial issues.  She said she was moving to another place because the landlord was raising the rent.

And yet she also mentioned that she had just gotten back from the Bahamas.  Gotta tell you, I never dreamed of going to the Bahamas when I was 19 and financially strapped.

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I didn't see the foster case yet, but I had the stomach to watch a few other other cases from yesterday. Spandex wedding dresses - who knew? That being said, defendant had a nerve promising this and then not delivering it a few days before the wedding. He really might have been better off bringing the person who actually made the dress, since it's obviously something he cannot do, in lieu of his Mommy, who was no help at all.

Who knew?  Not me.  How is a Spandex lining going to make the dress fit better?  What about the rest of the dress?

Interesting that the bride recognized her body issues but didn't recognize that an entirely different style of dress would have been a better choice.   It isn't the dress that's walking down the aisle -- it's you! 

• Love 4

...and that dress was FUGLY!....I'm in the vintage clothing biz, sell at....I don't know what the hell that was.  e supposed seamstress who outsourced his job fucked up big time.  I wish they would've have her try it on to see how it really looked/fit.  The front train was so long you couldn't walk in it!

Sorry...laptop is having a tantrum or something.

Edited by OhioSongbird
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, OhioSongbird said:

...and that dress was FUGLY!....I'm in the vintage clothing biz, sell at....I don't know what the hell that was.  e supposed seamstress who outsourced his job fucked up big time.  I wish they would've have her try it on to see how it really looked/fit.  The front train was so long you couldn't walk in it!

Sorry...laptop is having a tantrum or something.

Yes, I was hoping JJ - in spite of her hatred for "show and tell"  might have asked the bride to try it on, since she already took the unprecedented step of coming down from the bench twice.  IMO, if you're "heavy set" you get a dress that's suited for that body type. I'm pretty sure there's a large selection for this - A-line or whatever. (I'm no fashionista and can't even sew a button on so I could be very wrong) I'm thinking that if the lining was stretchy, the outer lace must have been made bigger and then would have hung over the non-stretchy lining... or something.

• Love 4

This lady was built like a lot of women on "Say Yes to the Dress" who all insist they want to look sexy on their wedding day.  This dress is MUCH looser than a lot that are shown on SYTTD.  No accounting for taste.  Although the fact that this woman refused to shoe-horn her way into the dress indicates she has at least a modicum of sense.

• Love 12
58 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

This lady was built like a lot of women on "Say Yes to the Dress" who all insist they want to look sexy on their wedding day.  This dress is MUCH looser than a lot that are shown on SYTTD.  No accounting for taste.  Although the fact that this woman refused to shoe-horn her way into the dress indicates she has at least a modicum of sense.

Yeah, I know nothing about dresses, except WAY too often people (not just women) are out in public dressed for Halloween on days not the end of October. I actually thought the idea of a spandex lining under lace might work, but this seemed more dress design by committee where the hefty lady was taking different elements from several pictures of skinny women in wedding dresses. ah... what do I know, anyway, I'm a retired NCO who thinks dressed up means Class A's. 

• Love 7

With the advent of Rent the Runway which I'm on my 3rd year of using for the ball it's so easy to see/find flattering dresses.  I'm a size 16 so I look at all available dresses to rent and then at pictures of people my size or close who have left reviews.  The bride should have perhaps tried this.

Im glad I'm not the only one who found that dress fugly.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, OhioSongbird said:

I could not take my eyes off the awesome scarf the def was wearing.  I'm a magpie.  I can't resist anything sparkly.  

My take is that she was wearing hijab. With lots of pizzazz. 

• Love 6

My take is that she was wearing hijab. With lots of pizzazz. 

I was also magpie-ing at the sparkly hijab. I bet she cuts quite a dashing look when she Ubers up to your location. I remember having a lady with a semi-sparkly hijab at one of my kickboxing classes several years ago (before my knees turned into Rice Krispie soundtracks). She was behind me in some kind of tunic and pants and I kept watching her in the mirror totally fascinated while I was supposed to be kicking away. 

Lord have mercy, that bridal dress was bowling-shoe fugly - looked like a bunch of spare parts sewn together - old lady church dress top, covered with marshmallow fluff on the bottom. I imagine she wouldn't have been feeling beautiful in that, even if she somehow covered herself in Crisco, slapped on two pairs of Spanx, and managed to get into it (and she wouldn't have been able to get out without a pair of kitchen shears). It was obvious that the guy didn't measure correctly and the fabric was cheap as crap. A heavier (translate more expensive) fabric with stretch would have made it look better but the fit was still unforgivable. 

• Love 7

the hefty lady was taking different elements from several pictures of skinny women in wedding dresses

What I noticed was that the plaintiff, to show how awful the dress was, displayed it on a mannequin that was slim as opposed to her distinctly not slim body. I don't know how bad it was, but I wish we had seen the plaintiff wearing it, not a deliberately wrongly sized mannequin.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

Lord have mercy, that bridal dress was bowling-shoe fugly

I checked out FoxDresses.com (the site's name was watermarked on one of the printouts) that apparently provided the source material for the Defendant's shlumpy wedding dress/bag. Those dresses all range from "meh" to "that's OK" to "OMG please no" but they're all modeled by some 6' tall, 100-pound woman who could make anything look wearable. 

I have to give her credit though - she at least didn't wear that hot mess and then sue the "designer" which ultimately spared us another lecture of "eating the steak and wanting a refund because you didn't like it" from JJ. 

I was surprised when I heard how much they'd paid the guy for the custom dress. I figured that maybe they were trying to save money, but the price they quoted really wasn't that much higher than what I paid for my wedding dress from a bridal boutique, and I live in the NYC suburbs, land of the fairytale princess wedding that costs as much as some people's college degrees. And I might be biased, but my dress was tasteful and classy. ;)

When I was learning how to drive, I was taught that when you're making a turn from one multi-lane road onto another, you stay in the lane you're in and then get into another lane if necessary. Granted, I don't know if that's a law or just a guideline, so I'm not so sure about the car accident case. Defendant was probably still in the wrong if she assumed that the plaintiff was going to stay in the left-most lane while turning left, but I'd also say that legal or not, there might have been a bit of carelessness on the plaintiff's part. So I wasn't super enraged about the verdict.

The foster care girl presented herself better than most of the litigants we see. She knew dates AND dollar amounts, which already puts her ahead of the game. The younger teenagers were clearly lying liars who lie; I hadn't thought about it at the time, but for those of you who theorized that they threw a party or otherwise did something in the house they shouldn't and tried to pin it on the tenant, I'd totally buy that.

• Love 8
On 9/20/2016 at 8:14 PM, Brattinella said:

Oh GOD.  Miss Fischetti scared the hell out of me!  But I could hardly look away! She hired the plaintiff to be her publicist, for no pay?  Hmm.

What you didn't see was the most damaging remarks by Chrissy Fischetti.  The show was so edited down to nothing.  The fact is she originally said 3,000 clients she only changed it quickly when everyone laughed at her.  The part where I said I never was her PR and in fact this is what brought this to a fight I live in Flordia & not licensed to do public PR work. The fact she was arrested in tuxedo,NY for Lena Shockley case. This girl is a sociopath & you should see the people she attacks and her claims.  She is very mental! Best part now she's trying to convince everyone she's been bullied by those she attacks with ridiculous claims! I'm on twitter under @JulienneBeshere

Edited by Julienne Beshere
There's others she pulled same crap on and makes up crazy post every day!
On 9/21/2016 at 7:38 AM, OhioSongbird said:

"pork stupid"....bwah....Giant Misfit, I had never heard that one before.  Gonna use it!  Even tho pigs are quite intelligent critters.

I heard that "deframed", too.  I always look for the word mangle of the day.  Those two were a pair all right.

I gain 32 pounds before Judge Judy for a cause so yes I know I'm a porker for a good cause.  So hit that all you want make sure everyone knows.  I starting my program "living healthy with Hemochromatosis "  weight loss!  So thank you! 

3 hours ago, Julienne Beshere said:

If you only knew the whole story your head would spin.

We already thought - in spite of the edited out testimony -  that Chrissy was a raving lunatic with poor writing skills, so you may as well give us the lowdown. If you're not going to, I'm not sure why you bothered posting a teaser.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Julienne Beshere said:

I gain 32 pounds before Judge Judy for a cause so yes I know I'm a porker for a good cause.

The term "pork stupid" has nothing to do with how much one weighs. (And I don't think anyone commented on anyone's weight in that case regardless.) 

18 hours ago, Julienne Beshere said:

I live in Flordia

Of course.

3 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

The term "pork stupid" has nothing to do with how much one weighs. (And I don't think anyone commented on anyone's weight in that case regardless.)

Actually, the case was not all that memorable when aired, and I only vaguely remember it. I guess the reason for Ms Beshear posting now is to generate more comments, but really this forum is busy enough with current cases and dredging up a case from 2 months ago is pretty senseless. I mean really, how many hundreds of comments have been posted since Sept when the case aired?

• Love 3