Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

My jaw dropped, not unlike the plaintiff.  I couldn’t believe it when Ms. Thibodeaux “went there”.  She really is a terrible ugly person.  No amount of makeup and wigs will fix that.

In the case with the taser fight, what is with the two sisters? I suspect some inbreeding in that gene pool.  The plaintiff came to court in a nice suit and tie, (later talking about looking for recyclables like a hobo) but his frumpy wife couldn’t even be bothered with a bra.  

Her sister with the defendant looked even rougher with her bruised collar bone and huge stain on her top/ dress.  Then she brought up a sexual relationship with the plaintiff- EEW!  I’m with JJ- TMI.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Mrs Shibbles said:

In the case with the taser fight, what is with the two sisters? I suspect some inbreeding in that gene pool.  The plaintiff came to court in a nice suit and tie, (later talking about looking for recyclables like a hobo) but his frumpy wife couldn’t even be bothered with a bra.  

Her sister with the defendant looked even rougher with her bruised collar bone and huge stain on her top/ dress.  Then she brought up a sexual relationship with the plaintiff- EEW

You don't say? I still haven't seen this and from that recap I wonder if I should. Yikes. :o

3 hours ago, Mrs Shibbles said:

I couldn’t believe it when Ms. Thibodeaux “went there”.  She really is a terrible ugly person.  No amount of makeup and wigs will fix that.

You'd think the plaintiff committed some grave sin against her, instead of kindly letting her use a credit card to buy what are frivolous luxuries, since it's obvious she's not going hungry. The no-credit, no-money witch needed to "spoil herself." I'm sure that's nothing new for her, as long as she can do it with someone else's money.

Ever since seeing this ep and the inner ugliness of Jennifer, the makeup fanatic, I was reminded of something one of the security people on the horrid "Hardcore Pawn" said after he booted two shrieking harpies out of the store: "They so ugly, they need prescription makeup." Damned good line.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, badhaggis said:

Any one want to join me on a road trip to slap Jennifer Thibodeaux? She is a vile, disgusting excuse for a human being. I felt so bad for the poor plaintiff! She not only lost her husband then she had to listen to this woman slander him. 

Probably never recognize her now that she doesn't have someone paying hundreds of dollars for makeup.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Looks like Jennifer is trying to do damage control on FB by asking for donations for St.Jude's Hospital. Gee, she could have used plaintiff's CC to do that, since it means so much to her, instead of getting stupid stuff for herself. She raised a whopping 200$.

https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.thibodeaux.5473?eid=ARBcWr984EIvq0Km4VdG_dMMIik6-9QZKddwxmfZA3kKt4o-jBQGH3UgEIFZXbWNK1Qtf_MrT-8SUP5k

She’s trying to raise $200, she has raised a grand total of $5!!!

St. Jude’s is a terrific cause, I wouldn’t donate to anything linked through her, I’d worry she’d hack the donations directly to her “spoiling herself” fund. 

Come to think about it, she clearly was successful at that because that woman is SPOILED now and should just be tossed with other garbage.

Edited by NYCFree
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

She’s trying to raise $200, she has raised a grand total of $5!!!

OMG, you're right! LOL! I guess all her buddies are just as giving and generous as she. Maybe she should try GoFundMe.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, augmentedfourth said:

$4K worth of tolls in just a couple months is kind of impressive, even for NY/CT. Maybe he was just joyriding through the boroughs after a while?

I haven't seen this yet, but if you drive through tolling booths with an EZ Pass too quickly, they will issue penalties.  Also, if you go through EZ Pass lanes and don't have an EZ Pass, they assess you massive penalties PER GATE that you go through.  One of the idiot truck drivers where I work hit up every EZ Pass-type lane from coast to coast, racking up HUGE fines.  

• Love 2

The $4k toll man earns about $81k a year. There is a site that you can see the salaries of all city and state employees. 

I would like to know how the hell the tolls got to that amount. Are there penalties and interest if you go through without an EZpass and they mail you the bill? It doesn't make sense. It looked like that was racked up in a couple of months. Sounds impossible to me but what the hell do I know?

Watched the one with the unattended kids and think the plaintiff buried herself by trying to minimize what she did. She was fumfering (c.JJ) around and got jumbled up and destroyed her own story. She should have said, "We let him out in the front yard only with the door open and my daughter was supposed to be by the door." If you tell the truth...

Has anyone else noticed that lately they are putting so many commercials in weird places? I watched the one with the 2018 car and the doctor in the pick up truck and at one point they came back from a commercial, the doctor said a few lines about what happened and then there was another commercial.

Edited by configdotsys
Punc-tuation! Punc-punc-punc-punctuation. They are those little marks that use their influence, to help a sentence make more sense!
  • Love 7

Drunk Driving Freeway Brawl-Drunk driver, and drunk passenger had a fight after leaving club at 2:30 a.m.     Passenger got hit, while sitting in the middle seat, while driver was going down the freeway, and passenger smacks driver, while going down the freeway, twice in the head.    Driver stopped car, passenger got out on freeway, and the fight continued in the middle of the night, on the freeway.     Plaintiff claims someone stopped and picked up passenger, leaving man on freeway.   Plaintiff walked to nearest exit, and someone who saw his bleeding face called an ambulance.   Defendant has loser excuses for what he did.  Defendant claims plaintiff called his relatives ratchet (aka ghetto), at least Byrd was amused.     I want to punch both of these losers, and I'm just glad that having a fist fight, while both are drunk, and driving down the highway, didn't result in someone else getting killed from an accident.     The defendant's excuse is that he didn't hurt the plaintiff that badly.    Plaintiff had a $20,000 bill for his one day stay at the hospital, including an opthalmologist, and the Victim Compensation Board will pay some or all of his bills, and then he submits to his insurance, so he filed prematurely.   $2,500 to the plaintiff.    

Don't Double Talk Me-Another fight over credit card charges-Authorized user on credit card claims he doesn't have to pay charges on card to plaintiff.  Plaintiff is suing d. for credit card charges, and return of furniture.    P. met D. online, she moved into his apartment, and she never signed the lease.    D.. paid a lawyer fee with a co-applicant credit card, so it was her card, and he was added as an authorized user, for $4,000 for a custody battle.     Montai Thompson, p. never paid a penny, and Jessica, D., cancelled card when she found out about the $4k, and so Montai claims he doesn't need to pay.    Montai is almost as stupid as Jessica, who met him online, and then moved in fairly quickly, and put him as an authorized user on her credit cards.  Jessica claims she moved in with Montai for business purposes to start a car buying auction business, so we may be seeing Montai the Moocher again, with unhappy clients he ripped off promising to buy cars and skipping with the cash.  

Plaintiff gets $4k, and probably still doesn't realize she's incredibly stupid.     

Kid Bullies & Vandals-P. claims D.'s kids bullied her 4 year old, and vandalized her car.    Who lets a 4 year old run around unsupervised in the front yard, and no one was outside with him?  Plaintiff claims the kid comes in tells her the kids pushed him and called him the "r" word.    The woman climbs in the shower, claims she saw one neighbor kid hitting her car with a broom, and the other kicking the D.'s car.     I guess she showers in the driveway?  The two alleged vandals are five and seven, and were supposed to be watched by the defendant's sister.   Car pictures show bumper damage, and some dents-I suspect someone ran into something before this.   The seven year old claims the four year old is a bully, tries to fight them, and calls them names.   Little Leo is well rehearsed, and is blaming the defendant's 4 year old for the car damage.    I bet all three kids run loose, unsupervised constantly, and someday the parents will be on TV crying about their missing kid, or when one gets run over, or disappears.     Plaintiff is called a liar by JJ, and that turns on the tear ducts, so  plaintiff will have to fix her own car.      No money for anyone.  

Another Car Wreck in an Intersection-What a shock, both claim it's the other one's fault.   Shocker, they both have insurance.  P. claims she was in the left turn lane, went across the intersection with the green arrow, and the defendant's pick up truck nailed her from a lane that was going straight, not left.     They didn't get a police report, and his insurance company says it isn't their responsibility.     Defendant claims he was in the straight through lane, but plaintiff turned left from his right, straight through lane. 

Critical moment, is gas station video, showing the plaintiff in the left turn lane, and the defendant in a lane next to her, so plaintiff was in the right, and defendant still thinks it was a lie.    Plaintiff gets $2k, and I hope she submits the video to the defendant's insurance company to show who's fault it was.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Don't Double Talk Me-Another fight over credit card charges-Authorized user on credit card claims he doesn't have to pay charges on card to plaintiff.  Plaintiff is suing d. for credit card charges, and return of furniture.    P. met D. online, she moved into his apartment, and she never signed the lease.    D.. paid a lawyer fee with a co-applicant credit card, so it was her card, and he was added as an authorized user, for $4,000 for a custody battle.     Montai Thompson, p. never paid a penny, and Jessica, D., cancelled card when she found out about the $4k, and so Montai claims he doesn't need to pay.    Montai is almost as stupid as Jessica, who met him online, and then moved in fairly quickly, and put him as an authorized user on her credit cards.  Jessica claims she moved in with Montai for business purposes to start a car buying auction business, so we may be seeing Montai the Moocher again, with unhappy clients he ripped off promising to buy cars and skipping with the cash.  

Ah, see what I meant in the other forum about no matter how stupid they can always find a gal/guy. Here's a couple more back on the prowl.... act fast, or Montai Moocher may be the the slammer for selling someone else's veHICkle

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 4

Yes, little Leo was very well rehearsed, and I'm sure Mommy was very pleased with his lying.      I think the car damage was old, and the plaintiff just wanted a bonanza from JJ, and Byrd's wallet.    I bet all three kids run the neighborhood unsupervised all of the time.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Kid Bullies & Vandals-P. claims D.'s kids bullied her 4 year old, and vandalized her car. 

A 4-year old is outside alone. OH, he wasn't. The 12-year old was standing outside, no - she was standing in the doorway the whole time watching him. Tiekeisha was in the shower. No, she wasn't. Not then, because she said she stepped into the living room. Or maybe she was. Maybe her shower IS in the living room. The 12-year watches her 4-year old brother being "bullied" but says nothing and does nothing. Four-year old tells his mother that he's been bullied, but she can't do anything because she's not dressed, so she ignore that and gets in the shower. Her shower is more important than her 4-year old who is left alone outside. She does admit that maybe she should have postponed her shower for a few minutes and actually put her clothes on, but oh, well. She didn't. Def has two kids who are 5 and 7, who are not only outside alone but across the street apparently vandalizing plaintiff's car and picking on the 4-year old. Def's sister was supposed to be watching them, but she had a headache and she also, at 23, has two babies.  My head was swimming and I had to stop there, but... where are all the baby daddies for all these kids? Where? Nothing but mommas, grandmas and sisters here. Stop the frickin' breeding and take care of the kids you have before squirting out more. It's not a contest. JFC.

• Love 16
On 11/1/2018 at 7:53 PM, badhaggis said:

Any one want to join me on a road trip to slap Jennifer Thibodeaux? She is a vile, disgusting excuse for a human being. I felt so bad for the poor plaintiff! She not only lost her husband then she had to listen to this woman slander him. 

I'm in. I'm not sure what route you plan to take. Perhaps we could meet up somewhere along the way, or maybe we could get my father-in-law to drive all of us. He's a barrel of laughts AND a dyed-in-the-wool Mormon, so we have a perpetually sober designated driver. 

Edited by jilliannatalia
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, little Leo was very well rehearsed, and I'm sure Mommy was very pleased with his lying.      I think the car damage was old, and the plaintiff just wanted a bonanza from JJ, and Byrd's wallet.    I bet all three kids run the neighborhood unsupervised all of the time.  

As the snow flies . . .  On a cold and gray Chicago mornin' a poor little baby child is born in the ghetto (in the ghetto), and his mama cries .  .  .  (or something like that).

• Love 6
6 hours ago, jilliannatalia said:

As the snow flies . . .  On a cold and gray Chicago mornin' a poor little baby child is born in the ghetto (in the ghetto), and his mama cries .  .  .  (or something like that).

Elvis has entered the building!

• Love 8

I think in the bullying/vandalism case that the reason no one received any of the court's funds was Leo's lies and thumbs up, plus grin when he sat down, and the total lies the adults were spouting, and the fact that the car damage looked like a lot more than even the seven year old could inflict, and the other one kicking a big dent in that car was ridiculous.     Both so-called mothers were idiots, and I shudder to think what all three of those kids are going to grow up to be, but I'm sure in the next ten years we'll see all of them again on JJ.

• Love 8

Both so-called mothers were idiots, and I shudder to think what all three of those kids are going to grow up to be, but I'm sure in the next ten years we'll see all of them again on JJ.

So many parents bring their children here to not only hear about all kinds of sordid crap their breeders did, but also to listen to their parents lie like crazy to try and worm their way out of their responsibilities/blame others for their problems and deny, deny, deny.  I feel so sorry for young children having this kind of amoral and dishonest behavior ingrained into them from birth. In this case, the parents were both such liars (especially plaintiff who couldn't even remember the lies she told in her own complaint), their stories changed like the shifting sand. It was impossible to know what happened and to award anyone anything.

2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Elvis has entered the building!

Earworm alert! Damn, and I just recently evicted the Cowsills from my head.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Don't Double Talk Me-Another fight over credit card charges

Ah, Jessica Dixon, another women in the terminal stages of desperation. She meets Prince Montai online, moves in with him and takes out out a joint credit card, as would we all. I mean, just look at Montai! He's broke, can't get any credit and needs the lovely Jessica to pay for his lawyer for a child custody battle. I just bet had they stayed together Jessica would have continued to pay anything if it guaranteed the incredible pleasure of the company of the pin-headed, motor-mouthed, double-talking, grinning Montai. She didn't deserve a dime, but got the lawyer money back, the fool.

22 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Another Car Wreck in an Intersection

That was interesting only for the fact that the guilt kept shifting. At first I thought plaintiff was right, but then we hear def's story and it sounds plausible so maybe he's right. THEN we get plaintiff's video, which clearly shows def is a lying asshole POS who didn't know about the video - surprise, you jerk! -  and plaintiff wins. The thing is, for me, is when someone chooses to take a huge deductible (probably because they can't afford the ins. premiums on their new expensive car) and in this case 2,000$ they are taking a big risk. Plaintiff did that, and lost the gamble that she wouldn't be involved in an accident. Hence, her brand new car sits at the garage for months because she can't afford the deductible she chose. I have a friend who does that, to keep her premiums lower. I still think it's a big mistake.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Ah, Jessica Dixon, another women in the terminal stages of desperation. She meets Prince Montai online, moves in with him and takes out out a joint credit card, as would we all. I mean, just look at Montai! He's broke, can't get any credit and needs the lovely Jessica to pay for his lawyer for a child custody battle. I just bet had they stayed together Jessica would have continued to pay anything if it guaranteed the incredible pleasure of the company of the pin-headed, motor-mouthed, double-talking, grinning Montai. She didn't deserve a dime, but got the lawyer money back, the fool.

Hey, at least this one woke up pretty quickly and stopped the bleeding.... and was smart enough not to sign the lease and moved out on his ass

3 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

That was interesting only for the fact that the guilt kept shifting. At first I thought plaintiff was right, but then we hear def's story and it sounds plausible so maybe he's right. THEN we get plaintiff's video, which clearly shows def is a lying asshole POS who didn't know about the video - surprise, you jerk! -  and plaintiff wins. The thing is, for me, is when someone chooses to take a huge deductible (probably because they can't afford the ins. premiums on their new expensive car) and in this case 2,000$ they are taking a big risk. Plaintiff did that, and lost the gamble that she wouldn't be involved in an accident. Hence, her brand new car sits at the garage for months because she can't afford the deductible she chose. I have a friend who does that, to keep her premiums lower. I still think it's a big mistake.

I would congratulate her on at least having insurance - but imagine this was the least she could have and get financed 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

So many parents bring their children here to not only hear about all kinds of sordid crap their breeders did, but also to listen to their parents lie like crazy to try and worm their way out of their responsibilities/blame others for their problems and deny, deny, deny.  I feel so sorry for young children having this kind of amoral and dishonest behavior ingrained into them from birth. In this case, the parents were both such liars (especially plaintiff who couldn't even remember the lies she told in her own complaint), their stories changed like the shifting sand. It was impossible to know what happened and to award anyone anything.

Earworm alert! Damn, and I just recently evicted the Cowsills from my head.

10 hours ago, Brattinella said:

LOL!  I've been listening to Cowsills lately!

One of my sisters-in-law loves "The Rain, the Park, and Other Things." She asks my husband to play it anytime she seems him near a piano. 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, jilliannatalia said:

One of my sisters-in-law loves "The Rain, the Park, and Other Things." She asks my husband to play it anytime she seems him near a piano. 

That really IS a great song.  Their voices are like bells.

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, jilliannatalia said:

One of my sisters-in-law loves "The Rain, the Park, and Other Things."

Go to Page 15 on "Small Talk". Brattinella posted a lovely vid of this very song!

3 hours ago, SRTouch said:

I would congratulate her on at least having insurance -

She'd have to be the most stupid litigant ever, and that's saying a lot, if she had no insurance on her 2018 Altima.

• Love 4

Unfortunately, I'm sure that many litigants on here only have car insurance because they're required to by the leasing company, or while financing it.     That's why so many of the personal sales, or really cheap cars have no insurance.

On the other hand, if you have no license, registration, or insurance, you can have the fun of getting pulled over, have the car impounded, maybe get arrested, and give all of us viewers more cases with wrecks without insurance, not paying your bail to the person who got your sorry butt out of the slammer, and pay the impound fees you'll never pay back either.   

Then there's the scam where the person gets insurance, registers the car, and then cancels the insurance.     Very popular in some circles, and often practiced by the same person who buys a car, and never pays it off. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, DoctorK said:

My only reaction to any of today's cases is for the second episode, second case, the failed salon business. Based on it, I am updating my rule for eye makeup from "Your eye makeup should not weigh more that your eyeballs" to now "Your eye makeup should not weigh more than your head".

I think she was going for the 'anime' look.  LOL!

• Love 9
54 minutes ago, DoctorK said:

My only reaction to any of today's cases is for the second episode, second case, the failed salon business. Based on it, I am updating my rule for eye makeup from "Your eye makeup should not weigh more that your eyeballs" to now "Your eye makeup should not weigh more than your head".

And in the hallterview, defendant stated that plaintiff had “defamated me.” I really do understand why JJ can be a raging beotch sometimes. Years of listening to this in real court and on TV would make me stabby.

• Love 17

Two idiots with pepper spray-So big stupid man baby brought Mommy to court with him?     I think we know who it biggest idiot in this ridiculous relationship is.     So she slashed his tires, rouses his kids out of bed in the middle of the night, then he puts the kids back to bed.   The next morning he wants to take his kids away again, then they start fighting again, and I bet that fighting is their main recreation, besides getting drunk, and cheating with the entire world.     The 400th fight of the day starts again, gf D. pepper sprays him, and nails him, and she calls the police on him, and that makes zero sense.       I agree with JJ, all of the kids vital documents, and the lease were left in the car by the mother, because she was leaving with the kids.    When she pepper sprayed him, he wiped some on her face, and then she calls the police.       The defendant is such a loser, and a liar.     The defendant's life with various fathers of her kids would make a good Maury episode, and I wonder how many DNA tests would work out the way she claims they should.    When he went back to the house, with mommy in tow.   Then P. gets arrested for violence, Mom bails him out, and the district attorney declined to prosecute, and dropped charges.     The P and D. get nothing, since they're both incredibly stupid and rotten. 

The mother now has full custody of both kids, and her other kid by someone else.  I feel so sorry for those poor babies.

Tequila Bar Cat Fight after Hitting Five Bars-I hope there's a nice long video.   Five women bar hopping, and the D. has one of those extremely irritating fake voices.    P. claims D. attacked her outside of a bar after they were both bar hopping and drunk.    The fight happened after at least three hours of drinking Tequila, and getting chummy with two strange men at the bar.    Plaintiff goes outside, the defendant goes outside, and defendant starts yelling at plaintiff, and attacks the defendant.    The plaintiff has a bill from a doctor, a picture of her aspirin the doctor gave her, and no doctor's report.    Defendant claims the plaintiff wanted her to go outside of the bar, which was the fifth bar the two drunken women went to that night, and claims the plaintiff attacked her first.      The defendant has a picture of a bite she claims the plaintiff did to her, and she has no evidence of anything.     Defendant also has note from dentist, and claims it was from the fight, and JJ tells her to stick that.     

D. and P. get nothing, because they're useless idiots.  

Older Woman Takes Advantage of Young Partner- Another salon partnership break up.    Plaintiff and Defendant both are suing for stupid stuff.    Plaintiff, who is wearing Woolly Bear Caterpillars in Full Winter Coat for eyelashes, is incredibly stupid.   When JJ asks for a copy of the contract,  P. Caterpillar Eyes has to gaze heavenward for inspiration, and says there was a contract, but nobody signed it.     P. claims the partnership was dissolved without notice, and D. wants money for stuff she claims the P. stole, including salon fixtures.   Plaintiff has giant Caterpillar eyelashes, Grouch Marx microbladed eyebrows.    Defendant will return three salon chairs.   Plaintiff has to think about every question, as if she's as stupid as I think she is.   Plaintiff thinks a text is a bill, and defendant will give back $900 to the plaintiff.     Defendant says everything from the salon on her side was stolen by the Plaintiff.      JJ changes her mind, and gives $900 to the plaintiff, and nothing else to her because the plaintiff is such a flake and liar, at least I think that's what it was, but I'm not sure.   The defendant claims the plaintiff threw out a lot of her stuff, and the judge tells her to stick it.        The defendant laughs when she's leaving, so I'm guessing she thinks she won.        

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, DoctorK said:

Based on it, I am updating my rule for eye makeup from "Your eye makeup should not weigh more that your eyeballs" to now "Your eye makeup should not weigh more than your head".

Those smashed Tarantulas on her eyes definitely outweighed whatever passes for a brain in her little head. Come, on, producers! We get two cases in a row with dumb-as-bricks little skanky millennial girls. The first ones brawling over some bartender after they'd spent hours drinking. Plaintiff, who had a bunch of ugly tats on the backs of her hands and her neck, got a scrape on her knee and two of her fake talons ripped off and what did she mean, she "just got her lips done" and they got damaged? By the time we got to the little scrag def I didn't want to hear any more of this.

Then we get Ms.Eyelashes, who has a contract. It's not signed and she doesn't have it with her but, well, it exists. Somewhere. She thinks texts equate receipts for some crap she bought. I do not like this. I do not want to watch it. It kills my own brain cells, which are in alarmingly short supply these days.

Byrd is sick of ur shit!

• Love 16

Tequila Bar Cat Fight after Hitting Five Bars-I hope there's a nice long video.   Five women bar hopping, and the D. has one of those extremely irritating fake voices. 

You are a better human than I am.  I HAD to mute that voice immediately.  Thanks for recapping it; I would never know otherwise.

Plaintiff, who is wearing Woolly Bear Caterpillars in Full Winter Coat for eyelashes,

Hahahahaha!!!!

24 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I do not like this. I do not want to watch it.

LOLOL!  I hear ya, girl!

• Love 7

Plaintiff, who is wearing Woolly Bear Caterpillars in Full Winter Coat for eyelashes, in incredibly stupid. 

Haha! I rescue Woolly Bears all the time on my property and now I will never see them without thinking of this overly-madeup, empty-headed dumdum with sacrificial caterpillars glued on her eyelids. The stupid was oozing from her and it was so thick I expected it to overflow my screen. "I see stupid people, and they don't even know they're stupid!"

• Love 10
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

I see stupid people, and they don't even know they're stupid!"

Back in the nineties I remember reading an article in a psychology journal that it is possible to be so incompetent that you are unable to realize that you are incompetent. Saw a lot of that in corporate America, management people who thought that Dilbert was just slapstick, not the bitter observation it was (and still is).

• Love 11
1 hour ago, DoctorK said:

My eyes begin to hurt as I watched this case. I hope she doesn’t wear Those lashes daily. They look so heavy,her poor eyelids are going to be so droopy & sagging by time she’s 30 from the weight of those things along with gravity ,like when you see someone who has sagging earlobes because of heavy earrings.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Two idiots with pepper spray

@CrazyInAlabama you outdid yourself with these three summaries!

These two idiots are why there should be mandatory birth control, couple of brawlin' fatties who think dragging young children in and out of a house in the middle of the night is good parenting. I loved the crocodile tears from the defendant, oh yes,  you were quite the damsel in distress. Heck, she probably could have taken him out with a hipcheck instead of pepper spray. A couple of lyin'  cheatin' brawlin doofusses. I fear for those children.

Tequila Bar Cat Fight after Hitting Five Bars

Idiots. Idiots. Idiots. I'm sure both of them were a hot mess by the end of the night, that bartender was probably laughing his ass off at them hair-pulling, nail scratching each other in the street....

Plaintiff, who is wearing Woolly Bear Caterpillars in Full Winter Coat for eyelashes, in incredibly stupid

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! As soon as she came on my screen I was wondering who on PTv would have the best description of those "lashes"! I think she stole them off a dollar store doll! I loved how she proclaimed at the end "I'm 21 years old and trying to start a business" or some such nonsense as if JJ should give her the Entrepreneur of the Year award. Look little girl, you wanna be an adult? Get.A.Signed.Contract. It's not hard, well, to those of us with more brains than a mascara tube can hold anyway.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, GoodieGirl said:

I loved how she proclaimed at the end "I'm 21 years old and trying to start a business" or some such nonsense as if JJ should give her the Entrepreneur of the Year award. Look little girl, you wanna be an adult? Get.A.Signed.Contract. It's not hard, well, to those of us with more brains than a mascara tube can hold anyway.

Oh, yeah, you are something REALLY special and deserving of big time rewards for being 21.  Plus, go back to school and take some remedial English classes.  You need a little fine-tuning in that area.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, GoodieGirl said:

Heck, she probably could have taken him out with a hipcheck instead of pepper spray. A couple of lyin'  cheatin' brawlin doofusses. I fear for those children.

I do agree, but...the guy was soft-spoken like a serial killer. That low affect quiet demeanor was scary

You know damn well they were both wailing on each other, shouting, drinking, cursing, but his dispassionate description sounded like he'd seen it all on TV or something. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, bad things are bad said:

I do agree, but...the guy was soft-spoken like a serial killer. That low affect quiet demeanor was scary

You know damn well they were both wailing on each other, shouting, drinking, cursing, but his dispassionate description sounded like he'd seen it all on TV or something. 

He did give off that vibe!!! I had no sympathy for either of them, but the path of destruction they are about to inflict on their offspring makes me sad.

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, GoodieGirl said:

He did give off that vibe!!! I had no sympathy for either of them, but the path of destruction they are about to inflict on their offspring makes me sad.

Also the words he used made me think he’d been around the legal system quite a bit.  

• Love 11
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:09 PM, configdotsys said:

I would like to know how the hell the tolls got to that amount. Are there penalties and interest if you go through without an EZpass and they mail you the bill? It doesn't make sense. It looked like that was racked up in a couple of months. Sounds impossible to me but what the hell do I know?

Depending on the state, it can take them months or even years to catch up to you.  A friend asked me if I remembered a trip my husband and I took with him when we were in his state visiting him.  He said he got a bill for blowing an open road toll thing (he wasn't paying attention and couldn't get over in to the lanes to enter a booth so he just drove under the EZ Pass thing) THREE YEARS EARLIER.  I said yes, we did.  I recalled it, and him joking about flipping the bird to the camera.  He didn't remember it, but it was in a rental car, and he wrote back asking them to prove it was him driving the rental and not someone else.  They couldn't do it, so the case got dropped.  He had done that before he talked to me.  But still.  Three years.

20 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

JJ told defendant in the bar fight case to quit sing talking. LOL!

It's funny because Mr. Funky and I were out prior to watching this, having an anniversary dinner at Applebee's, and the waitress was sing-talking to me (and calling me honey, sweetie, etc) and it makes me want to scream.  After she left, I said "Can she talk and not sing at me?".  He listened when she came back and he said "You're right.  Ick".

• Love 8

Oy, the lady who gave away her lamb was so whiny.  Using the argument that she was not in the right state of mind when she gave the animal away might make a judge leery that you will have other instances where you make poor decisions that may involve your animals.   She should go buy another lamb (or two) instead of chasing the one that is thriving on a farm. 

• Love 10

Lamb lady ....: looked a bit like Chelsea Handler..... but clearlv having some type of life crisis. Maybe hubby capitulated on the lamb living with them because of the endless  weeping and handwringing.

i can see her doing a drive by during the day or night. Maybe even trying to snatch it back. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9

Lamb lady just did not understand the concept of a gift being definitive. JJ explained it to her a few times, a bit curtly perhaps, but it did not sink in because she obviously convinced herself that the fact she owned the animal at one point meant she has a lifelong connection to it and a right to decide where it should live and with whom. She came across as experiencing  some sharp emotional imbalance and I pity here husband if he cannot get her to take the necessary steps to get better (suing the other couple not being one of them).

I am usually not very interested in wedding dress cases because of the recurring assortment of women who are overinvested in the event and the garment, often egged on by a mother apparently trying to experience a dream wedding vicariously (as in this case), leading them to make silly claims for stress, emotional distress and other imaginary damages. In today's case however, the plaintiff's media shenanigans made it a bit more interesting especially since it led to, for once, a defamation claim being granted in a commercial transaction case.

I am not sure however if I would have had the moral fortitude to not penalise the defendant for wearing what looked like a confection resulting from Martha Stewart going crazy with a piping bag full of licorice buttercream.

• Love 10

The defendant in the wedding dress case appeared to have fashioned her outfit from about three black heavy-duty trash bags.  If that’s an example of her work then good grief, how could anyone hire her??

Edited by ButYourHonor
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Florinaldo said:

I am not sure however if I would have had the moral fortitude to not penalise the defendant for wearing what looked like a confection resulting from Martha Stewart going crazy with a piping bag full of licorice buttercream.

41 minutes ago, ButYourHonor said:

The defendant in the wedding dress case appeared to have fashioned her outfit from about three black heavy-duty trash bags.

Reading the recaps here leave me torn between wanting to watch these utter trainwrecks and feeling I really don't need to see this.

Since one of these disputes seems to concern a real, actual lamb I think I'll avoid that one and stick with the Fashion Disasters and Bridezillas, whose lives are forever ruined because the frosting on the cake was not the right shade of blue.

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, ButYourHonor said:

fashioned her outfit from about three black heavy-duty trash bags

It looked to me like the fabric backed vinyl you can get from fabric stores, like the material used for hot tub covers and is waterproof and mostly air tight. Based on that I was worried she would over heat and pass out, until I saw a closeup where the upper part was lace so I think her two huge frontal radiators had enough air flow to keep her conscious.

• Love 10

Now you've done it.   Martha Stewart is going to show up on a certain door step, and beat the tar out of you with her strongest whisk.   If Martha Stewart had piped icing for the dress, it would look wonderful, not like the Couturier de Hefty bags dress did.  

The lamb case is fantastic, just to see how nutty the plaintiff is, and how inappropriate her plans for the lamb are.   I think the only reason the husband is in court is that he knows he'll probably have to get a tranquilizer dart for his idiot wife when she loses, and knows that JJ will never give that animal back to the loony tunes he married.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9