Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I may not be in tune with this woman’s life philosophy.  I was brought up that if I wanted something, I had to earn & save money to pay for it.  If my “dream” pack of bubble gum, bike, car, house  was currently out of my financial means...I did not beg a relative to get it for me.  I did not ask a friend to “borrow me” some money. I did not set up a GoFund Me page.  I did not get the item! 

I totally get it.  i was raised the same way.  When I was 16 and a college freshman,  I couldn't go to the health center with bronchitis that turned into pneumonia because I didn't have the $5 co-pay required at the campus health center. I waited the two extra days until i got paid. Had I called my parents, they certainly would have sent the $, but it would have taken a couple of days to get from south Florida to Utah. We didn't do things like Western Union money transfers. If I had been much sicker, I obviously could have gone to the emergency room and would have been treated, but I wasn't quite sick enough to justify doing that, and we simply didn't go around borrowing money from each other.  My dorm-mates were pretty much raised with the same ideology in that regard. I don't recall being hit up for loans fom other students, either.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Brattinella said:

"Five Head".  LMFAO!!!

What does that mean? Must be something good.

When I started working at 18 and earning peanuts, I wore a pair of shoes until the soles had holes. I had no credit card, and it never occured to me that someone owed it to me to buy me shoes, just because I was "on hard times." There were no begging/scam sites, nor could I ask Byrd to pay my bills. I ate so much Kraft Dinner and hamburger that just passing those items at the supermarket makes me queasy to this day. Oh, I also had NO TV, because I had this weird, now-archaic notion that I should wait until I had the money to buy one.

The kind of reckless entitlement we see on this show (a welfare mother of 3 buys 700$ phone because *shrug* "I like-ded the phone" will never not boggle my mind.

• Love 11

Dear AngelaHunter, the usual space between eyebrows and hairline is a 'forehead'.  In Teresa Guidice's case (Real Housewives) she was the unfortunate owner of a 'two-head'.  Tyra Banks, on the other hand, had a 'five-head'.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Omg. Whoever is in charge of choosing litigants, please rethink your choices. The happy couple looked like something that got pulled out a of drain. Barely human they are, yet they know how to breed. I wonder how someone totally disabled by PTSD manages to get herself worked up over her "dream car" (an ancient beat up Caddy) and gets out to have those piercings done? Oh, and look after a toddler and an infant - something that would stress me greatly and I don't even have PTSD (or maybe I do but never had the luxury of doing nothing). I guess the PTSD only kicks in when anyone mentions the word "job" to her. The hubby with major douchebag hair appeared to be mentally disabled as well, and he thinks that even though neither of them have jobs, they deserve this dream car, but why should they pay for it? Someone needs to give plaintiff get a good hard kick in the ass if he is ever stupid enough to even think of  giving these parasitic mutants another dime. They can't feed themselves, can't pay their rent, and he expected them to pay him back for a luxury they can't buy themselves? This case made me so angry.

Why would you deny yourself anything your little heart desires? You need to join modern times and have whatever you want, even if you can't afford it. Get some fool to foot the bill. Set up a GoGimme scam page. Guaranteed a bunch of morons and bleeding hearts will pour money into it if you cry enough about how you feel so 'uncomfortable' (today's password to anything) that you don't have a 55" flat screen.

She's a professional victim, playing it up for profit.  Friends of a friend are doing this right now.  I feel for them because they lost a child (like the defendant) but that doesn't mean you then get a windfall, unless it was someone's directly negligence (and in the case of the friends of friend, it was just a freak thing - no one to sue).  And as they get rewarded, it sends people to a certain mindset where you get a reward for something you really don't deserve it for.  The first gofundme that came out was for funeral expenses.  I didn't give because I don't know them, but I understood.  Then it went to gofundme for food so they don't have to cook, send the family on vacation "to heal", pay for other kids' college, and on and one.  A new one was coming out every day, and the family pimped up all of them (they didn't directly start any of them).  My step sister-in-law did it for my other step sister-in-law, and my step father-in-law because they both died close together, and the SIL couldn't get life insurance (she was too sick) and my FIL had insurance, but when his 3rd wife died, it went to her, and he was then too sick to get more insurance.  So that I get.  That's what that kind of thing SHOULD be for.  Not for victims of bullying, or a car, etc.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

That's what that kind of thing SHOULD be for.  Not for victims of bullying, or a car, etc.

Or for someone we saw on this show who has has a rap sheet a mile long, has been arrested and convicted of scams, cons and a bunch of other crimes and who is now on GoGimme so he can get a gastric bypass. Sure. I looked everywhere on that site to try and find a place to report a scammer but that seemingly cannot be done.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

Or for someone we saw on this show who has has a rap sheet a mile long, has been arrested and convicted of scams, cons and a bunch of other crimes and who is now on GoGimme so he can get a gastric bypass. Sure. I looked everywhere on that site to try and find a place to report a scammer but that seemingly cannot be done.

https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/203604694-Reporting-a-GoFundMe

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

You misspelled 'gaven',

Ack!  Hysterical!  Totally caught me by surprise! hee!

Re: "five-head"See also, "Lester Holt."

Very glad to have missed that episode.  I like the wacky ones!

ETA:  Oooooh!  Just seeing that I've got a part two coming up!   (And a new hairdo to consider for the wedding!) Sorry to have missed part one.

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Tyra Banks, on the other hand, had a 'five-head'.

Thanks! I guess this means that someone like John Mellencamp has a... seven-head?

59 minutes ago, Schnickelfritz said:

Reporting it again.... Anyone care to join me?

Awesome. I will definitely do so.

• Love 4

Hey, people? Help me out here. I met the man of my dreams online. His name is Edward Campbell. He's handsome, intelligent, successful, sexy and oh! that voice! It was online love at first sight! Problem is he's still married and kind of broke since his daddy won't give him any money. So, a month after we met, he needs 5K to get a divorce from his wicked harridan of a wife. Of course she wants to keep him - who wouldn't? Naturally I agreed to loan him the money so he could break free of his matrimonal bonds and be mine, mine, all mine ASAP. I couldn't take a chance on another woman with more money snatching him up. I'm sure you all understand that. Do you think there will be a problem getting my money back if our scorching, mad, Bogart-and-Bacall love affair doesn't work out? And no - I am NOT in the final stages of desperation for any warm body. Why would you think that? Edward is a once-in-a-lifetime catch.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 23
6 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Hey, people? Help me out here. I met the man of my dreams online. His name is Edward Campbell. He's handsome, intelligent, successful, sexy and oh! that voice! It was online love at first sight! Problem is he's still married and kind of broke since his daddy won't give him any money. So, a month after we met, he needs 5K to get a divorce from his wicked harridan of a wife. Of course she wants to keep him - who wouldn't? Naturally I agreed to loan him the money so he could break free of his matrimonal bonds and be mine, mine, all mine ASAP. I couldn't take a chance on another woman with more money snatching him up. I'm sure you all understand that. Do you think there will be a problem getting my money back if our scorching, mad, Bogart-and-Bacall love affair doesn't work out? And no - I am NOT in the final stages of desperation for any warm body. Why would you think that? Edward is a once-in-a-lifetime catch.

Sounds to me like too great a catch to be allowed to escape.  Once again, a JJ litigant shows flawless judgment.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

I'm not sure which guy was worse, this one or the one who got divorced and left his ex with a 5K lien on their home for back CS from another relationship, which she discovered after they divorced. Then he proceeds to become a "stay at home dad" to his new wife's children, while she works to support everyone. And of course he can't pay CS to his ex because he has no income, but bitches that he doesn't get to see his kid, but hasn't made any effort to file for visitation. And I agreed with JJ, new wife looked super tired. He must be some kind of catch to go from one woman right to the next one, while not working. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

She admitted she wanted him to push through with his divorce NOW.  Why?  I have no clue.....

Oh, yeah - like you wouldn't be throwing money at Edward if you only had the chance. Sour grapes?

As for the judgement, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have gotten a cent, but didn't plaintiff have 'texes' from Lover-boy, promising to pay her? I thought she did, but I was so dazzled by Edward's hanging, half-filled-water-balloon-looking gut I may have missed something.

I wonder what percentage of men on dating sites are there only to get money from desperate women to pay whatever they owe (dentist/child support/car repair/lawyer/bail etc.) at any given time? "Oh, shit, can't pay my rent this month. Gotta make the payment on the flashy car I can't afford but wanted. Better put my profile back up. Like bees to honey they swarm."

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Oh, yeah - like you wouldn't be throwing money at Edward if you only had the chance. Sour grapes?

You figured me out.

I may be in the minority, but I wasn't feeling JJ on the car case that followed this one.  I know people that flip cars, and JJ seemed appalled that the mechanic paid $600 for a junk car (which is a good price), and flipped it for more money.  Well, he had his time and materials in.  I know, many mechanics are crooked - I've been to some, so I get it.  But still, I 100% believe that girl's parents bought the car, thinking they got a good deal, and when it went longer than they thought, they demanded the car to surprise her, then probably figured they'd bring it back later to finalize repairs, but it broke down on the way home.  I deal with people like that at my job.  If I had money for every parent who waited until right before Christmas, or a birthday, then when the item didn't get there in time called back to tell us we ruined (insert occasion here) and they hoped we were happy with ourselves, I'd have a lot of money.  The fact that they were suing for "punitive damages" told me all I need to know.  And I was miffed that JJ said that the plaintiff threatening the defendant with a gun (and he had police reports to back it up) fell under "free speech".  Nope - that does not.  It's a threat, and not covered.  Your kid (who looked old enough to understand that things don't always go your way) will live if she doesn't get her car on her birthday.  And if they were really concerned about it, they would have gone to a dealer instead of a flipper, and chosen from ready to go cars.  I don't recall if they said what kind of car it was (I was making dinner while this was on), but I think perhaps the plaintiffs thought they were getting some fantastic deal or getting one over on the car flipper, only to have it backfire on them.  

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

I may be in the minority, but I wasn't feeling JJ on the car case that followed this one.

I agree with you: people are quite free to make a profit on a transaction, even an exorbitant one. It is up to the customer to do their homerwork and then decide whether they should accept the proposed price; and if they do, they must live with the consequences. JJ often seems to believe that you can never resell goods for a higher price than you paid for them, a principle that would deal a fatal blow to every collectibles market, for example books, antiques, paintings and artwork in general, movie memorabilia, etc. Barring false representations by the seller, if you are dumb enough to be suckered into a costly deal, suck it up and do not claim punitive damages, pain and suffering or similar nonsense.

As you say, equating gun violence threats to free speech is a quite a stretch, an outrageous conflation by JJ of the first and second amendments to the US Constitution.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

I wonder what percentage of men on dating sites are there only to get money from desperate women to pay whatever they owe (dentist/child support/car repair/lawyer/bail etc.) at any given time? "Oh, shit, can't pay my rent this month. Gotta make the payment on the flashy car I can't afford but wanted. Better put my profile back up. Like bees to honey they swarm."

I can tell you from my (thankfully brief) days on dating sites, there are a lot of sad sacks out there who think nothing of crying poor because the ex-wife/baby mama "took everything". I sat through many a painful one-and-done first date listening to grown men whine like 5 year olds because all their toys gotten taken away in the divorce. I sat through one excruciating coffee date listening to a man, who drove a shiny Hum-V, lament about not getting his broken FRONT TOOTH fixed because he couldn't get health insurance - note to anyone on dating sites, if all the pics are blurry and have non-tooth-showing-smiles, there's a reason - and tell me how he lived in an apartment taking care of disabled man while his ex-wife sat in his 2,000+ square foot home with their daughter. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I'm amazed at women who look at these men as victims, they are parasites who likely got exactly what they deserved. Trust me, there many losers out there looking to take advantage of the next naive, looking for love at any cost woman.....

• Love 8
1 hour ago, GoodieGirl said:

I sat through many a painful one-and-done first date listening to grown men whine like 5 year olds because all their toys gotten taken away in the divorce.

And they think that's attractive? Well, that would certainly be a turn-on for me. Fascinating table talk, but being a whiny, spineless douchebag seems to work for all the ones we see on this show. I really can't blame them though. If there weren't a ton of women out there who are so desperate they'll finance a motorcyle for some pin-headed, fugly, unemployed, broke-ass loser 10 minutes after meeting him, while thinking, "If I buy him stuff, he'll be mine forever. Woo hoo!", this species of petty con artist would rapidly become extinct. 

Did you sit through the whole meal with them? Maybe I need to set up a date with one of those, and while he's complaining about his sore tooth, the evil harridan ex or whatever, just calmly gather my purse and coat and then just leave, without a glance or a word. I would love to do that!

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Did you sit through the whole meal with them? Maybe I need to set up a date with one of those, and while he's complaining about his sore tooth, the evil harridan ex or whatever, just calmly gather my purse and coat and then just leave, without a glance or a word. I would love to do that!

No meals, coffee only and no joke at least 20 dates and all of them were looking for a sugar mama. I had one date just like you described, the man showed up in a ratty shirt with stained jeans and dirty sneakers, told me he didn't have any cash because his bank was closed and the ATM's (3 of them!) didn't work. Then proceeded to go on and on about how his ex-wife took everything in the divorce and how he got laid off from his job, had back surgery and the bills were piling up. I grabbed my purse off the back of the chair and said "Yea, I think you need to get off the dating sites until you figure that all out, good luck." and walked out the door. I watch JJ cases like these and I can't understand what these women see when they start listing all the things they need paid for. WTH? 

I did meet my wonderful now boyfriend on a dating site, he was a breath of fresh air over a chai latte describing his business, his wonderful children and his great relationship with his ex-wife. I must have looked stoned while I stared at him in amazement. He doesn't have a lot of money but he's never asked me for a dime and he has the best attitude even when things don't go his way. 2-1/2 years later and he's still the same person I met on the first date. Wait it out ladies, don't waste your time on those losers who need you to buy their 'love'.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, GoodieGirl said:

No meals, coffee only and no joke at least 20 dates and all of them were looking for a sugar mama. I had one date just like you described, the man showed up in a ratty shirt with stained jeans and dirty sneakers, told me he didn't have any cash because his bank was closed and the ATM's (3 of them!) didn't work. Then proceeded to go on and on about how his ex-wife took everything in the divorce and how he got laid off from his job, had back surgery and the bills were piling up. I grabbed my purse off the back of the chair and said "Yea, I think you need to get off the dating sites until you figure that all out, good luck." and walked out the door. I watch JJ cases like these and I can't understand what these women see when they start listing all the things they need paid for. WTH? 

You're my hero!

And what about women who adopt incarcerated men? Writing them, sending them money... Waaaaiting for them. I live in an area with many prison facilities and you hear way too many stories about the stupidity some women fall for. Had a couple of instances of guards or prison workers helping their "man" escape. And I'm not talking about our usual JJ litigates whose men have gone "on vacation" or "out of town", these are women who didn't know these fine upstanding examples of manhood before they entered the penal system. I guess they want a relationship, any relationship. I hear that serial killers on death row are really popular.

• Love 4

OH MY GOD.  Mr Semmler, unlike YOU, Judge Bitch, doesn't HAVE 45 million dollars to buy plywood and nails to board up his house-mates' windows!  Plus, they were SOLD OUT!  And he has two children!  He can't afford to just drive to Atlanta or wherever YOU did!  The unmitigated GALL of this See You Next Tuesday.  I'm done with your show, bitch. You need to dry up and blow away.

Really?  No one else feels this way?  I'll go away now.

Edited by Brattinella
  • Love 4

"Sober living facility"? W the actual F? In CA you can call yourself a Transitional Sober Living Facility and just be a really cheap rat-and-cockroach infested boarding house for a bunch of total freaks who want a cheap place to hole up? Yes, they're licensed. Oh, wait - on second questioning, no they're not. "Transitional" actually means "I'm transitioning from sponging off my 90-year mother while my relatives feed me to sponging off friends who put up with me" or transitioning from another state. Little plaintiff was attacked and had his elbow and his tooth broken by weird little def. No, no medical or police records. I guess he just toughed out the broken elbow. I wonder if this "facility" raises funds or takes donations? Producers, please stop giving us stuff like this. Interesting and entertaining it is not. Good lord. One case, and I've had enough TV for today.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Brattinella said:

OH MY GOD.  Mr Semmler, unlike YOU, Judge Bitch, doesn't HAVE 45 million dollars to buy plywood and nails to board up his house-mates' windows!  Plus, they were SOLD OUT!  And he has two children!  He can't afford to just drive to Atlanta or wherever YOU did!  The unmitigated GALL of this See You Next Tuesday.  I'm done with your show, bitch. You need to dry up and blow away.

Maybe.  We happened to be in Marco Island (where his kids went to school!) about 6 weeks after Irma. Things were mostly back to normal, although several homes still had blue tarps. People don't board up houses 10 days in advance, and that was his argument for not paying rent (as I recall).  Yes, they had a few days notice, and some folks boarded up, I'm sure. But there was funky stuff in his story, and when he pulled the "I'm a single dad" line, my sympathies left. Sure, he didn't have JJ's resources, but he had similar resources to everyone else in the Naples/Marco area. And if you live in a house, you pay the rent. As for using lawn furniture to board up, he still used property that was not his.

I don't know. Had he had any evidence that a deal had been struck with the landlord (?) about using rent money to buy provisions, then maybe. But "he said/she said" is about all he had.

The sober living facility had scam written all over it. Wish we'd heard more about it. A residence where no one smokes and no one drinks and no one uses drugs would be a swell place to live. But being licensed as a SLF?  Hmmm..... And I think the one defendant was very much "transitioning."  YMMV

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SandyToes said:

The sober living facility had scam written all over it.

What are the perks for a true, licensed Sober Living facility? Less property taxes/tax write-offs? Other discounts that a for-profit boarding house wouldn't get? Can anyone just call their dwelling a SLF and get the financial breaks?

1 hour ago, SandyToes said:

A residence where no one smokes and no one drinks and no one uses drugs would be a swell place to live.

Gee, you'd think even the rats and roaches would be bored there. But looking at the denizens of this place, I'll take the booze and drugs. Sounds pretty dull though, except for Friday Night Fights with those two kooks.

I liked JJ's expression when she first asked plaintiff if it was an alcohol or drug abuse problem that brought him to the facility and he stated "Neither." How bizarre.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, SandyToes said:

Maybe.  We happened to be in Marco Island (where his kids went to school!) about 6 weeks after Irma. Things were mostly back to normal, although several homes still had blue tarps. People don't board up houses 10 days in advance, and that was his argument for not paying rent (as I recall).  Yes, they had a few days notice, and some folks boarded up, I'm sure. But there was funky stuff in his story, and when he pulled the "I'm a single dad" line, my sympathies left. Sure, he didn't have JJ's resources, but he had similar resources to everyone else in the Naples/Marco area. And if you live in a house, you pay the rent. As for using lawn furniture to board up, he still used property that was not his.

Yea, I felt his story was fishy, he just kept repeating "I'm a single dad" "I took care of my kids" "My kids had school" as if that should absolve him of paying rent. Even his excuse about the benches being cheap or small or something didn't really hold water (no pun intended), if they were so chintzy why did you use them to board up your windows? I feel for people who are displaced because of Mother Nature, but you still have to pay our bills.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, GoodieGirl said:

he just kept repeating "I'm a single dad" "I took care of my kids" "My kids had school" as if that should absolve him of paying rent.

I haven't seen this ep, but the vast majority of women we see here absolve themselves of all obligations due to their sainted status, achieved by getting knocked up mostly by losers who bugger off, so the men may as well try it too!

• Love 1

Everytime I come to this JJ thread I am almost always reading about episodes I've never seen even if I watch JJ almost every week day she's on. 

I love reading the PT posters comments for the wit and sarcasm, but I think I'm going to have to leave the JJ thread since I have no idea who the litigants are that people are posting about. 

17 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Really?  No one else feels this way?  I'll go away now.

Knowing many people who live in hurricane land, his story was all kinds of fishy.  He hadn't been paying rent on time in months, per the landlord, so I think he jumped on the hurricane as his chance to not pay bills and have an excuse.  EVERY SINGLE TIME that JJ tried to get info from him, he'd switch stories, talk over her, etc.  He had the rental laws/statutes down pat, so that tells me this isn't his first rodeo.  And he had no right to bust up community property to board up his windows.  If he had 10 days notice, as he claimed, he would have had plenty of time and opportunity to go to the store and get wood before they sold out.  Professional scammer in my opinion.

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Everytime I come to this JJ thread I am almost always reading about episodes I've never seen even if I watch JJ almost every week day she's on. 

I usually only watch JJ on the weekends because I work and don't want to splurge on DVR for our 32" TV (did I mention I work? Full Time?) even though our Judge Judy channel shows only 1 episode on Saturday and 1 episode on Sunday, sometimes the same episode, that is if it's not cancelled for a sporting event (even though they can still manage to air hours of "paid advertising" I am so glad I work so I can pay for television!) so I really appreciate the recaps and discussion here.

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Knowing many people who live in hurricane land, his story was all kinds of fishy.  He hadn't been paying rent on time in months, per the landlord, so I think he jumped on the hurricane as his chance to not pay bills and have an excuse.  EVERY SINGLE TIME that JJ tried to get info from him, he'd switch stories, talk over her, etc.  He had the rental laws/statutes down pat, so that tells me this isn't his first rodeo.  And he had no right to bust up community property to board up his windows.  If he had 10 days notice, as he claimed, he would have had plenty of time and opportunity to go to the store and get wood before they sold out.  Professional scammer in my opinion.

I appreciate all you guys' input.  I've never experienced a hurricane, and the only information I've received about them I got from, what else, TV.  I have seen news footage of boarding up windows, etc, and it sounded plausible to me about the benches.  You are right, though, he does sound like a scammer on second thought.  Thanks for the insight!

• Love 6

Hey, that hurricane came over my house. Yeah, we knew it was coming, but if you started getting supplies early, you were fine. There was plenty left 10 days before. 2 days before, not so much. That cone of destruction forecast was seared into my brain forever. We and those in Naples had didn't know we were getting a direct hit until a couple of days before, yet Mr. Ponytail called his landlord and obtained permission to use his rent money 10 days before to  buy supplies? 10 days before, Naples was considered a total miss. Then after not paying his rent, he dismantled community benches and used them? Why did he do that if 10 days before he had the money to buy plywood? Like I said, there was plenty to be had 10 days before.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Brattinella said:

I appreciate all you guys' input.  I've never experienced a hurricane, and the only information I've received about them I got from, what else, TV.  I have seen news footage of boarding up windows, etc, and it sounded plausible to me about the benches. 

Those of you in tornado country can easily get surprised. Hurricanes are (generally) a slow boil, and until a day or two before it hits, it's often really uncertain. As @poeticlicensed noted, 10 days out, we MAY start stocking up on essentials: water, batteries, toilet paper, canned goods, and household protection supplies if we need 'em. Even that is pretty far out, since 10 days in advance a storm can be a thousand miles away. (We live on the coast, and got Harvey'd six weeks earlier.) People facing a Cat 3 storm, on an island, with an expected 15-foot storm surge would most likely get the heck out of Dodge to "protect" their children. Schools were closed, I'm willing to bet, and if one can afford to live on Marco, one can probably afford to stay two nights at a Motel 6 on the mainland. Marco (and the Naples area) were sooooo lucky to have missed the storm surge. My mom had a condo on the island, so we kept pretty close tabs.  (Very lucky - no damage other than one slat on the storm shutters. ) Hope you were lucky, too, @poeticlicensed!

I think he was just another one of those who got behind in rent, and found a convenient excuse. Buh bye!

Borrowed, tooken, gaven, all new verbs (or new uses!) that crack me up!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, SandyToes said:

Not to forget the new ways to get preggo- who knew just talking conversating ended up at the maternity ward

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 9

“Someone with YOUR brain is going to be raising children?!”

- Judge Judy to the lady who:

- is pregnant by man who already has three kids with two mamas and is a known cheater

- went with her boyfriend to his ex’s house, even though said ex had sent texts explicitly threatening her, to the boyfriend

- knew that her boyfriend took sex videos of them and SENT THEM TO THE EX... AND IS OKAY WITH THAT

Ladies and gentlemen, this is who is raising the next generation.

• Love 24
16 minutes ago, ButYourHonor said:

Oh let me guess... On Byrd's dime, with fancy ☎ none of us can afford, watching a 90" smart ? with a gazillion channels ?while living in section 8 housing with their 6 legged (roaches) pets and rats? and half dozens rugrats with just as many different baby daddy/mommy's...

Ok - still disgusted after today's Dr Phil/TPC fare --- actually haven't watched JJ yet (4 cases on DVR unwatched)

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, SandyToes said:

Don't forget the variations, like had took and had gave. They go well with 'had went/had came'.

Haven't watched today's eps or even yesterday's, all but one. After reading the recaps here, I may not do so but just had to stick my horn in here anyway.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ButYourHonor said:

“Someone with YOUR brain is going to be raising << THREE >>children?!”

I think she actually mentioned the three children. To which, I scoffed, and muttered, "So far."   Another big dose of ICK!

After this one, I abandoned the repeat eps I usually watch, because they are often more fun.  Just couldn't today. 

• Love 7

Hmmm still watching and catching up, but have to comment..... sure are thirsty litigants today - with JJ even suggesting dufus take time to get a glass of water for his dry throat with only a side glance to Byrd. 

Seems she's letting the litigants run wild... Defendant hurricane just kept running his mouth and she never really slammed him.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ButYourHonor said:

- is pregnant by man who already has three kids with two mamas and is a known cheater

- went with her boyfriend to his ex’s house, even though said ex had sent texts explicitly threatening her, to the boyfriend

- knew that her boyfriend took sex videos of them and SENT THEM TO THE EX... AND IS OKAY WITH THAT

When JJ was chewing her out at the end and said "Use your brain!!" , I was really hoping she would use the words birth control instead of your brain.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

When JJ was chewing her out at the end and said "Use your brain!!" , I was really hoping she would use the words birth control instead of your brain.

This (birth control) should be said on ALL court shows!  They never even say it on Paternity Court!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rabbittron said:

It seems to me that JJ is just phoning it in these days.

Look at the dregs of society, the true-mouthbreathing throwbacks and mutants they give her. Who could get interested in anything they have to gripe about? I can't even stand watching them most of the time lately and I certainly wouldn't want to spend any time with them. At least the California weenie-on-weenie fight was interesting and the parties didn't look and speak like something pulled out of a drain.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, ButYourHonor said:

I'd also like to add that she accused the defendant of attempting to terminate her pregnancy. Which made me wonder if the defendant kidnapped her and drove her to the nearest Abortionplex?