Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, augmentedfourth said:

Channeling my inner Chandler Bing:

Could the plaintiff's fake suit flower BE any bigger?

Nope.  It took me back to The Wire, the episode where someone in the Barksdale gang took a shot at Omar and killed his grandma's Sunday hat.  I bet the plaintiff had a hat to go with that flower. 

My TV gave out (weather) -- how did JJ rule in the basketball case?

She gave the plaintiffs $1000 of the $1400 they were asking for, which I thought was fairly generous. I'm pretty sure that had the coaches not found another girl to fill the vacancy, Grandma would have gotten nothing, but since they did replace her, they weren't out any money for the granddaughter not fulfilling her obligations. Were it me, I don't think I would have given them any more than half of what they requested, just to help reinforce the point, but meh.

• Love 3

Thanks!  I think JJ liked both the plaintiffs and the defendants.  Unusual to have litigants who are contributing rather than those who are looking to get one over.  If that basketball club is paying to fly players all over the country, they're surely not in it for the money. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, augmentedfourth said:

1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

Nope.  It took me back to The Wire, the episode where someone in the Barksdale gang took a shot at Omar and killed his grandma's Sunday hat.  I bet the plaintiff had a hat to go with that flower. 

I don't know about any of that stuff but I suspect she was going for the Carrie Bradshaw look.     carrie-flower.jpg

Ah, a breakup episode. First up the black lady with funny colored hairdo and big pink flower trying to hide cleavage. She's suing ex fiance who moved out right after their lease was renewed. Poor lady kept apologizing for giving the wrong answer, saying she was nervous, and of course JJ was getting a little frustrated with her contradictory statements. Depending on who you believe, they had a fight, or maybe not, she walks home, calls him to come let her in, gets tired of waiting and breaks out a window, cutting herself in the process. He moves out, but still pays his portion of the next month's rent. He says she paid for the window. She wants him to pay for the security deposit which was lost when lease was broken. JJ says they both broke the lease since they both moved out, so her case is gone. He has a countersuit because she backed into his old 25yo car causing a ding. JJ tells him to get over it.

She's kind of fun to watch, as she interrupts, can't follow her script (no, not one from the show, the one she practiced to win her case), and rolls her eyes as defendant is talking. Best part comes as he's describing how she dented his car. She rolls her eyes and looks up and to the right, then crosses her eyes and gives a funny open mouthed grimace before looking to the front again. I backed it up to watch it a couple times.

Next case is another breakup, this time dude is suing. The couple had known each for 8 months, they and her 17yo son move in together. He had to front the move in costs because she was broke and living with a daughter. (Uh oh big red flag) ⚠ Now they want JJ to untangle their "almost married" mess, and we all know how much JJ loves these cases. Early in the case defendant says she comes home the day before rent is due to find he's moved out lock stock and barrel. Sounds like a dirty deed, but by that time they were not bf and gf, just sharing rent and had been living in separate bedrooms for five months ... like JJ said pretty uncomfortable. Then he says she moved in some other dude and blocked him on social media so he moves out. Even that's not the whole story, as he has text messages where she is talking about moving in her daughter and son in law to take over his part of the rent. He (and JJ) take that to mean they'll move in right away, but in court she tries to say they could move in when their lease was up at the end of Dec and he left a month early leaving her with all of December's  bills. I wanted to ask about the dude he said moved in, and when that son of hers turned 18... surely he got a part time job when he saw mommy having money problems. She ends up not paying the Dec rent, and since he's still on the lease he pays off the eviction judgement. JJ says she owes half of that. Finally, she didn't pay utilities after he left, so that gets tacked on.

Edited by SRTouch
Missing word
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

I think JJ liked both the plaintiffs and the defendants.  Unusual to have litigants who are contributing rather than those who are looking to get one over.

I think she did too, and was not unsympathetic. But I wonder if our basketball player wasn't maybe a little full of her special snowflake-ness, and thought herself above reproach. She may find college coaches just as "challenging."  Ahem...

But I agree - nice to see decent people on both sides of the aisle.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, augmentedfourth said:

She gave the plaintiffs $1000 of the $1400 they were asking for, which I thought was fairly generous. I'm pretty sure that had the coaches not found another girl to fill the vacancy, Grandma would have gotten nothing, but since they did replace her, they weren't out any money for the granddaughter not fulfilling her obligations. Were it me, I don't think I would have given them any more than half of what they requested, just to help reinforce the point, but meh.

Too bad the coach and league manager/owner didn't keep that appointment to try to talk her into sticking on the team. The girl has big dreams of college and hopefully pro ball. I hope she realises that quitting the team just before the season starts could come back to haunt her if scouts find her appearance on today's show.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, SRTouch said:

She's kind of fun to watch, as she interrupts, can't follow her script (no, not one from the show, the one she practiced to win her case), and rolls her eyes as defendant is talking. Best part comes as he's describing how she dented his car. She rolls her eyes and looks up and to the right, then crosses her eyes and gives a funny open mouthed grimace before looking to the front again. I backed it up to watch it a couple times.

Can you imagine how that relationship went? Guy probably left because he got tired of trying to figure out at any given moment if she thought they should be breaking up or staying together.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Jamoche said:

Can you imagine how that relationship went? Guy probably left because he got tired of trying to figure out at any given moment if she thought they should be breaking up or staying together.

I liked him.  I could imagine several women in the audience asking "How're you doin'?" as he left the courtroom. 

Between plaintiff's suit, the big flower, her quick correction of JJ -- "He was my fiance" (not girlfriend), I was surprised that she lied in court.  She looked so much like a church lady. 

• Love 2

It matched her glasses. There should be a whole box of huge fake flowers that the staff pins on every time a woman walks in wearing something so low-cut that it reveals a mile of sagging, huge boob, usually so flat that both top and underside show.

But I wonder if our basketball player wasn't maybe a little full of her special snowflake-ness, and thought herself above reproach.

Honestly. Stomping off in a pique because a coach yelled at her? Her entrance into the real world is not looking good for her.

I liked him.  I could imagine several women in the audience asking "How're you doin'?" as he left the courtroom. 

So did I. The hysterical, melodramatic plaintiff must have worn out his last nerve.  She managed to do that to JJ (and us)  in about 15 minutes.

• Love 7

Did anyone catch the weekend repeat featuring squatting Southern California realtor Felicia McCarron? She had every excuse in the book why she shouldn't pay rent (a very reasonable -- for SoCal -- amount, $600/mo). She had medical bills, she had pain and suffering, she wasn't given 30 days' notice, the plaintiff had the heat turned off and she was freezing (in Woodland Hills, yeah, right).

Appearing on JJ must have been so good for business!

Loved how the cameraman shot her face close-up, right up her nostrils.

It must have been a weird living situation for the plaintiff, though -- sharing an apartment with her ex and his new squeeze, with the kids in one bedroom, her ex and Felicia in the other bedroom, and sleeping in the living room (when it appears that she was the main breadwinner for this odd arrangement).

• Love 2

I was watching the case today with the dog bite, and Ms Lopez twice left the podium to hand JJ her papers.  Confession:  I have a weird habit - whenever someone leaves their podium and tries to walk toward JJ, I close my eyes.  Part of it is that I get embarrassed for the 'walker', and I don't want to see the death glare that Byrd's gets on his face while he herds the wandering sheep back to their rightful spot.  

Imagine his fury - the man has a job and these clowns are making him look bad. : )

• Love 7

That witness in the first case was seriously trying to say the dog never left the apartment?!  She was so obnoxious, and JJ should have kicked her out. The defendant made me sick when she pulled the race card in the hallterview. She needs to STFU and be a better dog owner.

Edited by CoolWhipLite
  • Love 15

Gah!  The dog bite witness!   Holy smokes.  Why didn't she get thrown out?! I ran out of shoes to throw at the TV!

18 minutes ago, CoolWhipLite said:

The defendant made me sick when she pulled the race card in the hallterview

I am soooo tired of this. Convenient "excuse" for doing whatever you want. Way to make real cases of racism meaningless. Two miserable, horrible, but well-dressed and articulate, women. They bug me more than some of the other losers we've seen.

I wish Judy had given her the whole $5000 just because.  Yick.

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 12

Did we miss a lot of the towing/false arrest case?  I wanted to know why the plaintiff paid $5 so he could sleep in his car.  Sometimes I wish the show would put the complaints on the website.  That towing company lady must have done a lot more than what we heard.

Ditto on the dog ladies.  JJ has more patience than I do.  How she refrains from saying "Shut. Up." I'll never know.

• Love 2

The towing plaintiff seemed really excitable, and he started out by lying about having permission to park, which threw shade over everything else he said.  Further, the recorded conversation showed the defendants being level-headed if harshly business-like, but I think they wanted police because they thought he was a nut.

I think he was a nut too.

• Love 2

I do hope that the plaintiff bitten by the poodle lives in an apartment complex that has surveillance cameras. That way, when she returns to JJ with a suit that charges those two obnoxious morons with keying her car and flattening her tires (you know it's gonna happen!), they won't be able to say things like, "We didn't do it. We never left the apartment."

I know the plaintiff was laughing it off when the defendant called her a racist, but depending on the demographic make-up of her apartment complex, she may not be laughing now that her episode aired. Hopefully, her lease ended and she moved. Otherwise, she may be dealing with a whole new set of problems from neighbors who chose to believe the defendant's rude accusation. 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I haven't seen this episode, but have seen plenty of others to know that you are correct.

Watching the rerun now of the dog bite case. I don't envy that poor woman for getting those rabies shots. UGH! If you can't give your dog rabies a friggin' rabies vaccines every three years - DON'T HAVE A DOG. 

33 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

The towing plaintiff seemed really excitable, and he started out by lying about having permission to park, which threw shade over everything else he said.  Further, the recorded conversation showed the defendants being level-headed if harshly business-like, but I think they wanted police because they thought he was a nut.

But he was a nut who got $5K from the show.  Did the defendant make up a story that got the guy put in jail?  How long was he in jail?  He went to jail on defendant's claim that he threatened to kill her?  Was it because he's Middle Eastern?  Inquiring minds need to know more!

• Love 5

Based on the audience's reaction to the ruling, I'm going to guess that there was a whole lot more to the towing/false arrest case we didn't see (unfortunately). I'm also going to guess that whatever was cut made the defendants seem pretty vile. For what it's worth, I believe the plaintiff was not the guy in their yard, regardless of what their witness said. I can't quite put my finger on why, nor do I remember her exact words, but something about the female defendant's description of the guy she allegedly came face to face with in her yard that night made me think that the plaintiff wasn't lying about her referring to him as a crazy Arab guy, or whatever it was. And I hate to say it, but I wondered if that played any part in the complaints she made to the police.

• Love 11

I do hope that the plaintiff bitten by the poodle lives in an apartment complex that has surveillance cameras.

I never saw this ep, but I couldn't understand why JJ didn't say, "Bryd, throw her out" about that nasty, insolent, smirking, smart-mouthed, lying Lopez. Garcia looked almost good in comparison, even though she was a hateful bitch as well. I think Bryd wanted to smack her when she kept trying to approach the bench.

So plaintiff gets bitten, has to have 4 injections and only wants compensation because she's bigoted against Latinos? I'm sure had the defs been blue-eyed Anglos, she wouldn't have dreamed of asking for compensation for her medical bills and pain. This bullshit is getting so old.

What a breath of fresh air the towing case was (BTW, why do people who do towing always look just like these defs?) Such a nice change from playing house/gift/loan/imbeciles getting drunk/bitches duking it out on the street over a worthless man/she broke my Playstation/bail, blah blah.

I wanted to know why the plaintiff paid $5 so he could sleep in his car. 

Me too. He said the car was new, so I was wondering why he couldn't find a bed somewhere. Of course maybe it was only new to him, and could have been 15 years old.

The last case? Yeah, I'd let that racheted-up, toothless little hobbit live in my house. That woman is lucky she just lost the money for the second check she was dumb enough to cash after he ripped her off with the first one.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, augmentedfourth said:

Based on the audience's reaction to the ruling, I'm going to guess that there was a whole lot more to the towing/false arrest case we didn't see (unfortunately). I'm also going to guess that whatever was cut made the defendants seem pretty vile. For what it's worth, I believe the plaintiff was not the guy in their yard, regardless of what their witness said. I can't quite put my finger on why, nor do I remember her exact words, but something about the female defendant's description of the guy she allegedly came face to face with in her yard that night made me think that the plaintiff wasn't lying about her referring to him as a crazy Arab guy, or whatever it was. And I hate to say it, but I wondered if that played any part in the complaints she made to the police.

She said the guy she saw had a longer beard, which (I suppose) was her "evidence" that plaintiff was the guy who threw the rock -- he trimmed his beard, don't you see?  It's a disguise!  [sarcasm]  So it might have been a crazy Arab, but it wasn't the plaintiff. 

He didn't even know where his car was until the next morning so he wouldn't have been at the towing yard the night before. 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

racheted-up, toothless little hobbit

HA!   Most excellent.  And I completely agree.  Blech.

yet...the mother is a lying, combative harpy?

And this!  Yes!  I hope the young men learned valuable lessons and won't face any future problems.  The plaintiff young man especially seemed contrite - and honest!

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 3

How can the father and the son be so honest, and the son seem to have learned a lesson and yet...the mother is a lying, combative harpy?

And that nasty, snippy little butterball is of course in nursing. I'd hate to be the patient asking for another blanket or some water. Really, both parents are morons, watching a 12 and 14 year old just sail out of the house with a "See you later" at night. I was thinking when I was that age, and trying to do that. Not a chance! They deserved to pay the whole thing themselves.

• Love 4

Is it wrong that though I was glad the woman who was bitten by the dog won her case, I couldn't help but notice that she should have washed and combed her hair before she came to court? I mean, maybe it looks like that all the time because she has naturally oily hair, but I did notice. Just me? Okay. I am glad she won, though, just because that lying-ass friend of the neighbor was on my nerves so bad.

• Love 6

I think when producers are handing out fresh-from-the-package dress shirts and new teefies, they ought to pony up for some decent foundation garments for some of these gals. Yowza.

nasty, snippy little butterball

Oh my. Just a little bit mean, AH,  but so, so funny.

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 3

Oh my. Just a little bit mean, AH,  but so, so funny.

Hey, I had a bad day!

maybe it looks like that all the time because she has naturally oily hair, but I did notice.

I thought it just had a lot of "product" in it because it was super shiny... ? 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Hey, I had a bad day!

I thought it just had a lot of "product" in it because it was super shiny... ? 

Yep -- product.  That's the only way to make it spikey in the back.  The smooth bangs parted in the center were kinda weird though.  It was like she borrowed half a hairstyle from one photo in the salon, and half from a different photo.   

A weather gal on a local station uses gel (or Dippity-Do?  Is that still a thing?) on her shoulder-length hair, doesn't comb it out, ends up with stiff curls that look painful to touch.  TV people have stylists, there's no excuse. 

• Love 3

I didn't catch a couple of cases y'all are talking about.  Did get the tow case.  I think the pl has some 'issues' but those tow folks are flat-out racist.  I used to work with a gal who had that same smirky face...she was a beyotch, too.

The gal suing the little dude for bad checks was gettin' more than 'handyman' work.  He was workin' what he has to get money and she's lonely enough to go along with it.  Sad....but I've seen it happen.

The pl's hair on the dog bite case....my SIL has the SAME hairstyle and it does take a lot of product!  I also wanted to smack both those df's.  Ms. Lopez repeatedly.......can we line up ala Airplane?

• Love 7
18 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Dippity-Do?  Is that still a thing

Oh, one of my most favorite smells in the whole world. I, of course, was but a wee child in those days.  And the paper tape my mom would use to hold down the curls? (or me.) Smearing that glorious goo.   Sigh.  Thanks for the memory!

Just saw preview for upcoming show - "When she (daughter?) called and said she was in an abusive relationship, did you tell her to come home?" "No."   Oh, man.  This ought to be good.   Or horrifying. 

• Love 4

This being on Hawaii time is weird, by the time see things you guys are headed to bed!  

I I thought the tow couple were racist jerks. I do think the kid had some issues but I don't think he was the one she came face to face with.

The supposed dog sitter was quite a winner, I wish she'd had to pay.  I don't know anyone who get rabies shots if they didn't fully think they would need them.

• Love 5

That witness in the first case was seriously trying to say the dog never left the apartment?!  She was so obnoxious, and JJ should have kicked her out. The defendant made me sick when she pulled the race card in the hallterview. She needs to STFU and be a better dog owner.

Plus she had purplish lipstick and accordion toofies - She was so infantile trying to get the last word on JJ. I kinda wished JJ would have asked her to come up to the bench  and pulled out her fly swatter and gave her a little *THWACK* on her purple lips and accordion toofies to indeed STFU. 

The dog owner was a total moron too. If the dog had rabies shots, why did she wait until right before the court case to get them? Cos the plaintiff wasn't the boss of her, nah nah a boo boo. I hope she enjoys going out in her nightgown and picking up her flat dead poodle from the park one of these day after it gets run over. 

Yep -- product.  That's the only way to make it spikey in the back.  The smooth bangs parted in the center were kinda weird though.  It was like she borrowed half a hairstyle from one photo in the salon, and half from a different photo.  

They still sell Dippity Doo y'all. Plus lots of other products to gel up and "freeze" hair. The plaintiff looks like she zzzzuzzeed her hair forward (that's supposed to be a sound effect - like those guys that put product in the hair and then mess the hair up to look all random - It sounds closer to juzzzed but I wasn't going to imply anybody jizzed his/her hair lol)

• Love 4
19 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

A weather gal on a local station uses gel (or Dippity-Do?  Is that still a thing?) on her shoulder-length hair, doesn't comb it out, ends up with stiff curls that look painful to touch.  TV people have stylists, there's no excuse. 

Good news, google says you can get your dippity-do at your local Walgreens.

• Love 4

Today's car case -- man buys non-running car for $500, invests over $3K to get it in shape, can't get title, wants all his investment back.  JJ gives him what she thought was a reasonable amount -- $2500 -- and tells him to give the car back to the seller.   As JJ said, he was dumb to put money into the car without title in hand. 

However, defendant seller ended up with a running car, with a Blue Book value of around $4K, plus the $500 the guy initially paid for the car.   Plaintiff gets what he paid for parts (which included a new engine) but nothing for labor.  Plaintiff got screwed.

The drunken BF/GF case was boring.  Both mothers should have been so proud.  The only good thing was there was no mention of children.

• Love 6

I had to turn the sound off on the car case.  He was trying so hard to make his point. Admittedly, sinking a boatload of money into a car for which he had no title was not the best plan, but again, here we have a case of yes, you DO sometimes put a ton of money into a clunker because you can't afford the 30 grand for a new one.  Spousal Unit just did that - spent 3K on a new engine for a 13-year old truck with about 200K miles on it. But better option than buying a new (even used) one.  Stupid defendants were in the wrong the whole way, but ended up winning in the end. What a great lesson for the young man.  Grrrrrr...

Plus she had purplish lipstick and accordion toofies - She was so infantile trying to get the last word on JJ. I kinda wished JJ would have asked her to come up to the bench  and pulled out her fly swatter and gave her a little *THWACK* on her purple lips and accordion toofies to indeed STFU

God knows I love me some Judy flyswatter action.  That would have been all kinds of awesome. A big *THWACK.* Or two.  Or twelve.

I hope she enjoys going out in her nightgown and picking up her flat dead poodle from the park one of these day after it gets run over. 

This was hysterical.  And I'm a poodle lover.  Sick, sick, sick, you are!

Good to know that when we have our JJ cheeseball party, we can all meet in Hawaii at califred's!  Neato!

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

Today's car case -- man buys non-running car for $500, invests over $3K to get it in shape, can't get title, wants all his investment back.  JJ gives him what she thought was a reasonable amount -- $2500 -- and tells him to give the car back to the seller.   As JJ said, he was dumb to put money into the car without title in hand. 

However, defendant seller ended up with a running car, with a Blue Book value of around $4K, plus the $500 the guy initially paid for the car.   Plaintiff gets what he paid for parts (which included a new engine) but nothing for labor.  Plaintiff got screwed.

Unless I'm mistaken, she didn't order him to give back the car.  She ordered him to drive the car to the seller's house to pick up the title.  Presumably this was to prove that he'd made the car drivable.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Unless I'm mistaken, she didn't order him to give back the car.  She ordered him to drive the car to the seller's house to pick up the title.  Presumably this was to prove that he'd made the car drivable.

Ahh, that's much better.  Did the sellers say they now have the title? 

• Love 1

I came away with the impression that he was getting $2,500 for the value of the car and some of what he put into it.  They got the car back.  They couldn't give him the title - they didn't have it; it wasn't their car to sell.  He was not getting the full value of what he says he put into it because JJ said it wasn't reasonable for him to put that much money into a car he didn't have title to.

So he was basically paid $2,000 for fixing a non-running vehicle - even though he spent well over $2,000 in parts.  

• Love 4

Well, in that case maybe I was mistaken.  There was so much equivocating about the title that it wasn't clear (to me) whether they now had it.  If he really has to give the car back, that kind of sucks.  Although no one this little transaction really had very clean hands.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

I think she awarded him $2500 which he would receive when he drove the car back to the defendant's house.  

• Love 2

Why didn't the plantiff in the car case just ask Judge Judy to amend his case for the amount paid, then pull out his new engine, drop in the old and any other parts he put on it then return the car as he purchased it.

I wish Judge Judy didn't handle car cases, it just shows that x number of years at law school does not make you an expert in the value of cars.  She needs to learn to use the online KBB that gives prices from a car based on the region the purchaser is--not the printed one which is outdated before it hits the shelf.

• Love 5

I think she awarded him $2500 which he would receive when he drove the car back to the defendant's house.

Exactly. He reminded me of that silly woman who started renovating a landlord's basement when she didn't even have a lease or agreement of any kind. If someone wants to pour money into something they don't own, that's their perogative but they have to know the outcome may be less than satisfactory. Plaintiff was no dumb kid, so it was his choice. Def. momma was simply horrible. Either she was playing dumb, or it was no act as JJ would say.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

Either she was playing dumb, or it was no act as JJ would say.

I'm on the "no act" side - she goes from "he could've tracked down the other title holder, he had all the info" to "I couldn't do it, I don't even know her last name" in a single breath.

I would never take a car case to JJ, because my 95 Miata is creeping into classic territory - really good ones go for 3x what KBB lists.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

The drunken BF/GF case was boring.  Both mothers should have been so proud.  The only good thing was there was no mention of children

The plaintiff whining about his rifle gave me Timothy McVeigh vibes..

• Love 4
12 hours ago, speac said:

Why didn't the plantiff in the car case just ask Judge Judy to amend his case for the amount paid, then pull out his new engine, drop in the old and any other parts he put on it then return the car as he purchased it.

I wish Judge Judy didn't handle car cases, it just shows that x number of years at law school does not make you an expert in the value of cars.  She needs to learn to use the online KBB that gives prices from a car based on the region the purchaser is--not the printed one which is outdated before it hits the shelf.

Here's hoping that there are a few parts that this guy can pull out of the car before he hands it over.  At least he gets money from the show. 

But I am with JJ on this.  Why work on a car when you do not have the title?  Why even pay for the car when you do not have the title?  I would say, car looks great, call me when you have the title and I'll bring you the money. 

Edited by ElleMo
  • Love 7
On September 12, 2016 at 2:00 PM, CoolWhipLite said:

She was listed as a Legal Assistant.  She apparently thinks she's a lawyer.  If she even has a job I imagine her firm will be grateful it was never mentioned.   

• Love 3

Actually the more I think about that dog bite case, I don't believe the friend was even THERE at all.  I don't recall ever calling a friend to watch my dog when I go to the store.   Then she starts off by talking out of turn saying "I was there you saw me don't lie."  I think she went to court and lied her ass off to bolster her bitch friend's non-existent defense.  

• Love 9

Oh yeah....'Hun-dye' drove me crazy too (no pun intended).  I drive an '03 "Hun-day" and I love it!!  Had her since she was new and she runs like a champ....only has 140K on it.  I live 4 miles from work.  Hubby is awesome about oil changes, routine maintenance, etc.

Got a couple of eps on the DVR to watch this morning.  JJ doesn't come on here till afternoon.

• Love 2