Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

How did JJ rule?  I shouldn't have turned it off but damn, those people were boring.

I don't know. I turned it off as it bored me to tears. The old "My baby momma/daddy stole my stuff/paid my bail as a birthday gift/drained my bank account while I was in the clink" is getting way too old.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I don't know. I turned it off as it bored me to tears. The old "My baby momma/daddy stole my stuff/paid my bail as a birthday gift/drained my bank account while I was in the clink" is getting way too old.

Hey we're on a roll. I didn't turn it off, but I wasn't paying attention either. I think the dude won, but he wanted money for the furniture and JJ insisted he WAS NOT GETTING ANY MONEY!!! Good grief, how can a mother not know who has primary custody of her daughter. Then defendant couldn'the keep her story straight.

This was another hurry up day for JJ, where she crammed in three cases, so if you stopped watching you missed the third case. Last case was plaintiff buying a car from his neighbor. Car actually belonged to the neighbor's dad, who had lost the title and lives in a nursing home. Plaintiff had the car a month, but returned it because the defendant never produced a title. Defendant repeatedly insisted he could sell the car with an Affadavid in Lieu of Title in Washington State. JJ informed defendant that whatever the law may be in Washington, in her court he needed a title to sell a car. Defendant lost, and had to return the money. After being told he couldn't sell the car, defendant decided to try to get money for the month the plaintiff had the car - saying he should get money for renting the car. Nope, not gonna happen.

After the case I checked the defendant's claim that he could sell a car without a title. Nope, JJ was right. Quoting the Washington DMV page http://www.dmv.org/wa-washington/buy-sell/state-regulations.php 

"Buying or Selling a Car Without a Title

A title is imperative. You can't complete an official sales transaction without one. If you're the current owner and you can't find the title to the vehicle you wish to sell, you must visit a vehicle licensing office and complete an Affidavit in Lieu of Title form (this cannot be downloaded). Be sure to bring ample proof supporting your ownership claim.

Be prepared to wait. Processing takes up to 10 weeks, so you'll want to initiate this process well before you plan to sell the car."

• Love 6

Yeah, and while I agree that "Why should I give him the title until it is completely paid for?" is a valid point, the plaintiff had asked for PROOF of title.  Which did not exist.  Yet another example of, "I believe it, therefore it must be true."

Baby daddy got his deposit and his furniture back.  I'm hoping bm still had it.

• Love 4

I've taken migraine medication these past two afternoons, then I watch Judge Judy loopy as hell.  Afterwards I read everyone's comments and I realize I have actual gaps in my memory because of the medication.  Weird experience.

• Love 4

then I watch Judge Judy loopy as hell.

I think you're on to something there. My two glasses of wine just aren't doing it for me anymore.

Last case was plaintiff buying a car from his neighbor.

I may watch this after all, but just gotta know first: Is the car in this huge kerfuffle less than fifteen years old?

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I think you're on to something there. My two glasses of wine just aren't doing it for me anymore.

I may watch this after all, but just gotta know first: Is the car in this huge kerfuffle less than fifteen years old?

*small voice*  Case was so boring I didn't even catch THAT.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

I may watch this after all, but just gotta know first: Is the car in this huge kerfuffle less than fifteen years old?

3 hours ago, Brattinella said:

*small voice*  Case was so boring I didn't even catch THAT.

Yes.  I think this vehicle could be categorized as a hoopty.

Wouldn't you just love for JJ to tell Byrd "never mind with the blue book, look in the hoopty handbook".

Family day on JJ! Can you believe sis trying to convince us that she sold her brother her non-running 25yo junker for $500. Well, maybe that's how that family works, after all she's suing him. I think it's more likely like he said, he was going to pay her what the junkyard would, and once he got it running he'd sell it and they'd split any profit. Once the junker was running, no one wold buy the unregistered clunker. Then when they started fussing because she changed the deal and wanted money before it sold, he just parked it on the street and told her to come get it. Don't know why no one called the salvage people when it got the first ticket, but sounds like they just let the tickets build up until the city impounded it. Probably a good thing it was impounded, safer for the public to have it off the streets.

Next case dad is suing son for $5k for shoddy and incomplete home repair work. JJ is not the least bit sympathetic hearing that the dad is suing son with two jobs who is in process of getting divorced. Dad seems to be having some major gas pain or something, as every so other he grimaces in awful pain. Ah well, she can't get sonny to give a truthful answer. She asks how much money he got from daddy, and he tries to spin a tale. She gives up on sonny, goes back to pops - same thing. Lots of talk, pictures, etc, but JJ doesn't believe any of it as he talks around her questions. She finally gets fed up, and dismisses the case.

Actually, I think the son was in over his head trying to find and fix the leak. I believe dad probably had to hire someone come do the repair, but from what I heard it was an attempt to fix a leak under a slab that was beyond the son's ability - just doesn't sound like a DYI project. I mean the guy is a barber and part time UPS worker, not a licensed contractor.

• Love 4
(edited)

Can you believe sis trying to convince us that she sold her brother her non-running 25yo junker for $500.

I fell asleep during that nonsensical bullshit, right after I heard "tooken." Who knew a 25-year old hunk of junk could cause so much upheaval?

Next case dad is suing son for $5k for shoddy and incomplete home repair work.

I woke up to this and couldn't figure out if this was some attempt to scam 5K from the show, maybe to split between Higgens Jr. and Sr. Daddy, who had to think hard when asked how many kids he has,  seemed very shady and slick.

The first case, a rerun, again had me despairing that common sense has gone the way of the dodo. Abbey Farmer, who appeared to be of normal intelligence, thought it was a capital idea to take out an unsecured loan to buy a motorcycle for a silly little 21 year old twerp. Not food, not clothes, not a loan for school to advance himself, but a motorcycle, because what boy doesn't want a toy like that?

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

Yes.  I think this vehicle could be categorized as a hoopty.

Wouldn't you just love for JJ to tell Byrd "never mind with the blue book, look in the hoopty handbook".

If she's so willing to just throw out state laws willy nilly, she should decide herself how much cars are worth.

• Love 2

I got a new episode where lover boy ditched bootylicious gf about two weeks after signing a lease with her. He left pregnant chihuahua locked in a spare bedroom and gf is sooooooo busy that she never let the dog out and fed it UNDER THE DOOR. The dog kept flinging itself against the door and gf finally broke the door down to find three surviving puppies with mama dog. As a lifelong dog owner, how is that possible that you feed a dog under the door and don't let the dog out or check on it? JJ awarded bootylicious $4800 in unpaid rent. Neither of those MF-ers should get anything. I can't imagine what that spare room...or the rest of the apartment was like. I am so sick of this world today. 

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, Rick Kitchen said:

If she's so willing to just throw out state laws willy nilly, she should decide herself how much cars are worth.

But isn't this already the rule in her America?

32 minutes ago, Spunkygal said:

I got a new episode where lover boy ditched bootylicious gf about two weeks after signing a lease with her. He left pregnant chihuahua locked in a spare bedroom and gf is sooooooo busy that she never let the dog out and fed it UNDER THE DOOR. The dog kept flinging itself against the door and gf finally broke the door down to find three surviving puppies with mama dog. As a lifelong dog owner, how is that possible that you feed a dog under the door and don't let the dog out or check on it? JJ awarded bootylicious $4800 in unpaid rent. Neither of those MF-ers should get anything. I can't imagine what that spare room...or the rest of the apartment was like. I am so sick of this world today. 

These two low-lifes that treat a poor animal(s) like this deserve NOTHING but misery, because that is what they emit.  GAH!!

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, Spunkygal said:

I swear I listened to every second of that case, and still have no idea why the gf was awarded any money.  Was it because she couldn't find anyone to share the apartment?  She was on the hook for the full rent?  Was that it?  I didn't hear JJ ask any questions about how hard she tried to find another tenant. 

I also didn't see any photos or proof of damage/repairs to the room where the dog was kept.  Was part of the award for loss of a damage deposit?

And why didn't she get a locksmith or ask the landlord about a spare key?  And how do you feed a dog under a door?  Little bits of kibble?  No water?  For fuck's sake.  What a loathsome bitch.

• Love 9

Valerie Cassity should have been suing herself for being so stupid and desperate.

How could I have forgotten Ms.Cassity? I just caught bits and pieces  - how she forked over tons of money to the def. - because I was so taken aback with the fact that his neck was bigger than his whole head. Quite the catch he was - unemployed deadbeat who wants to play hero to his daughter on the ticket of a sad, terminally desperate woman.

• Love 2

I THINK the gf got 4800 because the bf was marginally worse than her.  He was the one who just locked the dog in a room and left with no notice.  She was on the hook for the rest of the rent.  Oh man this case just gets my head spinning with rage!  They should both get some serious time or heart-felt payback.

• Love 4

Since it wasn't made clear during that episode, I have decided that she only did the food under the door for a day or two before breaking it down and taking the dog to the pound. She said that she didn't know he wasn't coming back, but she did try and make sure the dog had food and water, so she's not completely evil, and I'm allowing my faith in humanity to only be shaken a little instead of a lot over that case. 

His leaving his pregnant dog locked in a room and the testimony that the girl never took the dog out or had responsibility for it, only he did, probably was all it took for JJ to rule against him. He also wouldn't say how he was supporting himself now just adding to his shadiness. I still remember when she laid into a man for flushing the fish in a leaking fish tank. He said he didn't care about the fish and I don't remember her exact response, but it was clear that she is a fan of every animal over people.

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

These two low-lifes that treat a poor animal(s) like this deserve NOTHING but misery, because that is what they emit.  GAH!!

That's where I was on this one. As JJ told him he is not responsible enough to take care of anyone - JJ probably meant his daughter, but this is someone who should be charged for animal neglect and banned from pet ownership. Gf, by her own testimony, knew a pregnant animal had been left locked in some room to starve. Took her two weeks before she broken the lock, by which time one of the puppies had died. Oh, and she didn't break in to rescue the dogs - she broke in because neighbor's were complaining about the noise of the starving animal barking and whining. In my book, with her testimony she admitted to letting the dogs suffer, and she should also be charged with neglecting the dog. "Cleans hands theory" Judge Judy "Clean hands" I wouldn't have given her anything except the best JJ lecture and public humiliation.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Christina said:

Since it wasn't made clear during that episode, I have decided that she only did the food under the door for a day or two before breaking it down and taking the dog to the pound. She said that she didn't know he wasn't coming back, but she did try and make sure the dog had food and water, so she's not completely evil, and I'm allowing my faith in humanity to only be shaken a little instead of a lot over that case. 

IIRC she testified it was two weeks before she broke in - and then it was because she was getting complaints from neighbors about the dog barking. Maybe if she could have faked a little heartbreak and/or remorse for not breaking in in time to save the poor dead puppy. But, no, she wasn't concerned with the dogs' suffering, just about the mess.

14 minutes ago, Christina said:

His leaving his pregnant dog locked in a room and the testimony that the girl never took the dog out or had responsibility for it, only he did, probably was all it took for JJ to rule against him. He also wouldn't say how he was supporting himself now just adding to his shadiness. I still remember when she laid into a man for flushing the fish in a leaking fish tank. He said he didn't care about the fish and I don't remember her exact response, but it was clear that she is a fan of every animal over people.

No doubt dude was shady, and a low life. Like I said, this is the type person who should be banned from owning a pet. Sadly, he talked about trying to regain the custody of his 7 yo daughter.

• Love 3

I can delete it and save my blood pressure.  Poor dogs. 

I did a triple FF past that, but if you didn't see the next case, you should. A coven of three harridans who mistook JJ for Dr. Phil and wanted to talk about how "Mom always liked you best." They were suing their brother, Harvey "Dick." Harvey needs to get a job with some covert organization against terrorism, or some such. He has powers of intimidation and manipulation that are off the scale. So wide-reaching and absolute are Harvey "Dick's"  powers, that none of the harridans even dared turn up at their parents' funerals. They weren't "allowed."

Whenever I hear anyone over the age of twelve say, "I wasn't allowed to... (whatever)" it makes me just itch to slap them.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

And how do you feed a dog under a door?  Little bits of kibble?  No water?  For fuck's sake.  What a loathsome bitch.

Maybe she pulled a Kramer and bought a meat slicer?

I can't even begin to imagine how that room must have reeked.  But as she explained...it's all about taking care of herself.  No one else (unless they had money).  And certainly not a dog.

• Love 5

I did hear her say that she got fined because the neighbors complained, but I thought the two weeks was how long she had to wait to turn them into the Humane Society as abandoned. I probably read that into the situation because a neighbor had a similar issue with an abandoned cat, and had to wait 10 days to sign it over to the Human Society. It was because she knew who the owner was, and they had to be given a reasonable time to return and get it. Since it was with someone providing food and water, they couldn't take it as an emergency under the law.

I didn't notice where they lived and am certainly  not going to re-watch it, but if it was a place where you have doors swell and shrink with the seasons, it seems like there is usually a decent gap at the bottom. She could have slid a plate under easily, or maybe something with a short rim for the water. I can't imagine JJ not tearing into her if she left the dog locked in the room without adequate food and water for two weeks. She was waiving a paper in the air when she said something about receiving the neighbors complaints, so maybe JJ did read it and didn't bother to review it in the courtroom. She had already decided against the defendant before she entered the room.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, momtoall said:

I really can't snark on the BS cases this week but I'm happy as heck that teebax is back among us.  Missed you much!!

Aw, thanks. My life got insane for a while. I will post an update in small talk. Let's just say I could easily be on JJ myself for the stuff I'm going through with my family.

The cases had my blood pressure rising. I can't even with the dog case. The defendant was an irresponsible asshole for sure, but what was up with the plaintiff? I have no doubt she harangued that dude as soon as she realized he was a hustla who isn't going to be supporting himself, much less her. They should both rot in hell.

The desperate cruise lady had me smh as well. If dude isn't working and can't pay you up front, then he clearly can't afford to go on a freaking cruise. Wtf is wrong with people today? They want, want, want things NOW regardless of their ability to afford them. I wouldn't have awarded that dumb plaintiff a cent, though. No payment for stupidity.

Thrn we had the trio of sisters who admit they really need therapy but it doesn't come with a free trip to LA, so they went on JJ instead. Initially I thought JJ was insensitive, but they kept droning on and on about shit a tv court can't help them with. If you don't have a will, make a will. There are few things sadder than descendants fighting over scraps because you couldn't be arsed to put your wishes in writing. 

• Love 3

Wtf is wrong with people today? They want, want, want things NOW regardless of their ability to afford them.

I don't understand the concept.  This summer I had /have been invited to 3 weddings (2 out-of-town), 2 college graduations, 1 out-of-town golden anniversary party, and a cruise with former co-workers.  No way could I afford to attend all these events, and since some didn't involved close family members, I picked the ones that were feasible (affordable) to attend.  For the others I sent/will send regrets. It's not that hard people.  Grow the hell up!!

• Love 6
23 hours ago, SRTouch said:

Family day on JJ! Can you believe sis trying to convince us that she sold her brother her non-running 25yo junker for $500. Well, maybe that's how that family works, after all she's suing him. I think it's more likely like he said, he was going to pay her what the junkyard would, and once he got it running he'd sell it and they'd split any profit. Once the junker was running, no one wold buy the unregistered clunker. Then when they started fussing because she changed the deal and wanted money before it sold, he just parked it on the street and told her to come get it. Don't know why no one called the salvage people when it got the first ticket, but sounds like they just let the tickets build up until the city impounded it. Probably a good thing it was impounded, safer for the public to have it off the streets

I would bet dollars to donuts they applied to be on the show. Free trip!  Free money!  Woo hoo! 

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 5:30 PM, 27bored said:
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:52 AM, NYCFree said:

I've taken migraine medication these past two afternoons, then I watch Judge Judy loopy as hell.  Afterwards I read everyone's comments and I realize I have actual gaps in my memory because of the medication.  Weird experience.

I've been given vicodin and tramadol for pain {really, not recreational} and I sometimes can't remember the cases an hour later.

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 5:16 PM, PsychoKlown said:

Wouldn't you just love for JJ to tell Byrd "never mind with the blue book, look in the hoopty handbook

I can't lie, my early evening adult beverage just squirted out of  my nose and onto the screen!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, basiltherat said:

Wonder if Miss Booty would like to be locked in and fed "under the door" when HER water broke and she was ready to dump a litter!

She was so nonchalant about one of the puppies dying, too. Oh, I wanted to smack her through my television. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/7/2016 at 7:28 PM, AngelaHunter said:

My neighbours set off fireworks too, mostly at New Year, but I have never in my life seen anyone set them off in the middle of the street.

You obviously have never lived in New York City.

BAck in the 1980s, at least in Brooklyn, it was not unusual to see a metal garbage can in the middle of the street filled with firecrakers to set off.  It was also considered fun to light a firework and aim it at people.  And Chinatown in Manhattan was a crazy place to be certain times of the year.  Fireworks were lit off everywhere.

Nowadays, it is not that bad;  cops have cracked down.  But people still light them off in the street in all boroughs of NYC.  I am now in commuting distance of NYC and there are a few people here and there who light off fireworks in my town and nearby towns.

On 7/8/2016 at 7:11 PM, AngelaHunter said:

I woke up to this and couldn't figure out if this was some attempt to scam 5K from the show, maybe to split between Higgens Jr. and Sr. Daddy, who had to think hard when asked how many kids he has,  seemed very shady and slick.

My first thought was maybe he had a child died and was not sure how to answer that question.  Some people just say the number of living children so they do not have to explain further.  But I rewound and took a look at the face, which was more of a "did the results of that last paternity test come in yet" look than a tragedy look.

Edited by ElleMo
  • Love 6

And how do you feed a dog under a door?  Little bits of kibble?  No water?  For fuck's sake.  What a loathsome bitch.

Maybe she pulled a Kramer and bought a meat slicer?

Y'all stole my comment -but it was Elaine sticking that meat under the door for the neighbor's cat. JJ has descended into old Seinfeld episodes lol 

And in our continuing wondering when pondering "WHO DOES THAT" on JJ cases - my neighbor who is always involved in some kind of borderline scam belongs on JJ.  She decided to start driving for Uber but her own car was too old so she's renting a car from Uber (didn't even know you could do that, the rent comes out of your wages). Because she has unlimited mileage for the rental she decided to drive to northern Alabama for the last week to go on vacation in the Uber car since they supposedly wouldn't notice. Meanwhile she has rented her hoopty Honda to another neighbor to make more scratch. So. . . brand new car with unlimited mileage plus rental fees from old hoopty. . .  ding, ding, we have a JJ litigant in the making!

• Love 11

She decided to start driving for Uber but her own car was too old so she's renting a car from Uber (didn't even know you could do that, the rent comes out of your wages

Not Uber, but Lyft and GM 

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/general-motors/2016/07/11/gm-lyft-expand-driver-rentals-california-colorado/86946146/

So if your credit is too lousy to buy a car, just lease one so you can drive for Lyft. Maybe some of the "disabled" folks we see on JJ can be gainfully employed now....nah

• Love 4

I had to quit after watching the trout-faced "Myrick" - middleaged woman who can't keep a driver's license and has to ask her daughter's 21-year old friend to put the 7K car she just had to have in the 21-year old's name. She could have paid her 1K in fines and then bought a 6K car, but our litigants don't see things that way. "I want = I get".  Her husband is a total old creepy perv, banging his daughter's friend. Ugh. What a family. Def. appeared to be smart and bright and pretty but must have something wrong with her to get wrapped up with that gang of losers and seemed proud of the fact that she's gettin' it on with Myrick's ex-old man. But she's young and hopefully will smarten up, preferably before she squirts out a gaggle of kids. 

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I had to quit after watching the trout-faced "Myrick" - middleaged woman who can't keep a driver's license and has to ask her daughter's 21-year old friend to put the 7K car she just had to have in the 21-year old's name. She could have paid her 1K in fines and then bought a 6K car, but our litigants don't see things that way. "I want = I get".  Her husband is a total old creepy perv, banging his daughter's friend. Ugh. What a family. Def. appeared to be smart and bright and pretty but must have something wrong with her to get wrapped up with that gang of losers and seemed proud of the fact that she's gettin' it on with Myrick's ex-old man. But she's young and hopefully will smarten up, preferably before she squirts out a gaggle of kids. 

I'm not sure what went on to make defendant and the daughter so mad at plaintiff, but both seemed overjoyed to do pretty much anything to hurt the plaintiff. So she happily announces she "dated" plaintiff's husband and arranges to have the car repossessed. Her announcement that she dated her friend's father did nothing to help her case, just designed to stick it to mom. I think her call to the finance company telling them to repossess the car was totally motivated by a desire to hurt the plaintiff. She claimed she called to protect her credit? Come on, when she made the call there were only two payments left, and there had been 7 late payments. The two, defendant and daughter, are way to happy in the hallway that mom lost the car and is out all those car payments. 

Not saying plaintiff ever had a snowball's chance of winning. She had to put car in defendant's name because she didn't have a license. Lied to get insurance. She couldn't present her case without making factual mistakes. Took three tries to get the amount of the down payment right, and says she made payments late "a couple times" but when JJ has her count on the payment history she was actually late 7 times. Nope, every fact that came out was another nail in her case's coffin.

(edited)
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

So. . . brand new car with unlimited mileage plus rental fees from old hoopty. . .  ding, ding, we have a JJ litigant in the making!

Another instance where I would need paper and pencil to make a flow chart/score card. 

Today's cases - yawn....

Argh.  This site and my computer are NOT happily coexisting today!

Edited by SandyToes
(edited)
On July 10, 2016 at 2:18 PM, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

Y'all stole my comment -but it was Elaine sticking that meat under the door for the neighbor's cat. JJ has descended into old Seinfeld episodes lol 

And in our continuing wondering when pondering "WHO DOES THAT" on JJ cases - my neighbor who is always involved in some kind of borderline scam belongs on JJ.  She decided to start driving for Uber but her own car was too old so she's renting a car from Uber (didn't even know you could do that, the rent comes out of your wages). Because she has unlimited mileage for the rental she decided to drive to northern Alabama for the last week to go on vacation in the Uber car since they supposedly wouldn't notice. Meanwhile she has rented her hoopty Honda to another neighbor to make more scratch. So. . . brand new car with unlimited mileage plus rental fees from old hoopty. . .  ding, ding, we have a JJ litigant in the making!

The GM Lyft program uses On Star to track personal versus work use and charges per mile for personal use. I hope your neighbor is aware of that!

Edited by teebax
  • Love 6

The GM Lyft program uses On Star to track personal versus work use and charges per mile for personal use. I hope your neighbor is aware of that!

I'm sure she didn't read any fine print and will feign ignorance if/when she gets caught. However she appears IMHO to be a full time scammer - she had minor smoke damage in her condo last November and still hasn't had the damage fully repaired although she moved to another neighbor's vacant condo about five doors down (where the ins co is paying her rent). Then the check from the mortgage company was held until she had her venders. Then the vendors wouldn't pay for permits up front (in my town you need a permit to change a lightbulb practically). Then they were held up because she couldn't pick the finishes for her kitchen for over a month (because her son's 13th birthday y'all). Now she's lamenting to me about how the ins co is about to cut her off on her rent because she didn't pick the finishes and she's got a couple of relatives from Trinidad living with her who just bitch and moan at her and pay no rent, and on and on. I went to walk my dog around 11:30 PM the other night and she was hanging outside trying to clean the car up and haranguing me with her tales of Whoa Is Me. If I stop and try to figure it out my head just huuuuurrts.  

• Love 5
On 7/8/2016 at 3:46 PM, AngelaHunter said:

I did a triple FF past that, but if you didn't see the next case, you should. A coven of three harridans who mistook JJ for Dr. Phil and wanted to talk about how "Mom always liked you best." They were suing their brother, Harvey "Dick." Harvey needs to get a job with some covert organization against terrorism, or some such. He has powers of intimidation and manipulation that are off the scale. So wide-reaching and absolute are Harvey "Dick's"  powers, that none of the harridans even dared turn up at their parents' funerals. They weren't "allowed."

Whenever I hear anyone over the age of twelve say, "I wasn't allowed to... (whatever)" it makes me just itch to slap them.

Thank you, I did end up FF through the dog case (and after reading further comments, I am soooo glad I did) and saw the 3 Harridans!  lol  But didn't one say she was with her mom for 20 minutes the day before she passed?  Or did she only speak on the phone? 

• Love 2

The storage wars stupidity --- no thanks. 

Ditto. Too many morons watching too much really bad TV. I was kind of riveted by the plaintiff's earlobes. They were huge.  

painted mirror/angel statue case

Champagne taste on a beer budget. Getting a bunch of custom artwork done on mirrors and other assorted junk - a real priority for someone on social security. 165$? I can't get my leaves picked up for that.

I had to turn off the last case. Calvin, let the dreads down. When piled on top of someone's head they always look like a particularly large dog took a dump there. Plaintiff looked drugged, but I'm sure she was soft-spoken and polite to Calvin after some neighbour told her a woman left the house minutes before plaintiff arrived. I literally couldn't understand what Calvin was saying, so I never found out if plaintiff bought her TVs at an auto body shop or not.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Ditto. Too many morons watching too much really bad TV. I was kind of riveted by the plaintiff's earlobes. They were huge.  

Champagne taste on a beer budget. Getting a bunch of custom artwork done on mirrors and other assorted junk - a real priority for someone on social security. 165$? I can't get my leaves picked up for that.

I had to turn off the last case. Calvin, let the dreads down. When piled on top of someone's head they always look like a particularly large dog took a dump there. Plaintiff looked drugged, but I'm sure she was soft-spoken and polite to Calvin after some neighbour told her a woman left the house minutes before plaintiff arrived. I literally couldn't understand what Calvin was saying, so I never found out if plaintiff bought her TVs at an auto body shop or not.

Re: Calvin's dreadlocks.  That is a "point and laugh" vision.  And Plaintiff looked VERY dopey, she could barely open her eyes.

• Love 4

This is at least the third time the guy in the pink shirt and the BB gun have appeared on my screen.  The first time, I looked him up on Facebook, and he was all patting himself on the back for his douchy behavior, but claiming that he didn't do it, but he knew who did, but wasn't going to tell anybody.

• Love 2

This is at least the third time the guy in the pink shirt and the BB gun have appeared on my screen

Ugh. Twenty-four year old man and a total babyish, pansy-assed douchebag, looking like he belongs on "Ghostbusters." The litigants are turning me into a violent person, at least in my thoughts.

7 hours ago, CoolWhipLite said:

The storage wars stupidity --- no thanks. 

I had my fun with that case by trying to figure out which of the defendant's eyes was the fake one. (Still haven't reached an answer yet...)

I was really interested in the 'painted mirror' case, because I really wanted to see what the mirror looked like! But it was just about painting the frame of an antique ...? I was kinda disappointed.

• Love 1