Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

On 8/2/2017 at 6:59 AM, Caracoa1 said:

From what I hear her hair is naturally frizzy.  She spends hours every day straightening her frizzy hair then pulling out her curling iron for picture perfect curls.  Who has time for that kind of high maintenance? 

Curious, where'd you hear that?

Her latest Instagram post shares that she hopes for an "unmedicated, natural birth." Of course. No mention of whether the blessed event will take place in a treehouse or field of daisies, though. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Katydid said:

Her latest Instagram post shares that she hopes for an "unmedicated, natural birth." Of course. No mention of whether the blessed event will take place in a treehouse or field of daisies, though. 

Good Lord! Did you see all the typos on that inspirepregnancy Instagram post she made?! I'm embarrassed for her. 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Good Lord! Did you see all the typos on that inspirepregnancy Instagram post she made?! I'm embarrassed for her. 

Aw, have some pity. She had to go let Molly be the center of attention for HOURS.

• Love 5

So I have been simply amazed at Auj's "coverage" of Molly's wedding.  In true form, her Instastories were mostly belly shots of her, like maybe one or two of Molly getting her make-up done.  Then she posts this pic and says, "Congrats Molly!"  Wonder if the happy couple received journals for their wedding presents?  I'm guessing yes. 

ug.jpg

• Love 3

I'm kinda surprised Molly made Oddj a bridesmaid. I know she and Tori are close, so that one makes sense. Maybe she felt obligated, since she made Tori one. I've seen that happen in families, in order to avoid drama. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

I'm kinda surprised Molly made Oddj a bridesmaid. I know she and Tori are close, so that one makes sense. Maybe she felt obligated, since she made Tori one. I've seen that happen in families, in order to avoid drama. 

I'm surprised too, but it's common when you're related by marriage (unfortunately). lol. Molly and Audrey don't seem to be that close, but who knows.

Was Tori Molly's maid/matron of honor? It's hard to see in the picture, but it looks like it from the line up order.

On 8/7/2017 at 8:16 AM, dixiemama said:

So I have been simply amazed at Auj's "coverage" of Molly's wedding.  In true form, her Instastories were mostly belly shots of her, like maybe one or two of Molly getting her make-up done.  Then she posts this pic and says, "Congrats Molly!"  Wonder if the happy couple received journals for their wedding presents?  I'm guessing yes. 

ug.jpg

No pictures of the bride and groom? These two are attention whores. 

On 8/2/2017 at 9:21 PM, Bunbun77 said:

I don't think I'd describe Jer as being hard-working or really any of those adjectives, but sure whatever you say Auj.

Thank goodness my husband was nice and cute. I wouldn't have married him

• Love 1

I'm of two minds. 

Yeah, I think it's a bit self involved to post a picture of yourself smooching your husband while insisting your post is celebrating someone else's wedding. But....

1. I personally wouldn't post something harassing on the post itself.

2. While I think the InTouch article is more toungue in cheek, I think it gives these two too much attention and all they will learn is "We were harassed for posting a lovely picture of ourselves, we're the victims!"

On the other hand, it's interesting and amusing that the gossip rags aren't tonguebathing the kiddies any more.

• Love 2

I think a picture of them with the couple, or at least Audrey with Molly, would've been more appropriate. They have more than enough pictures of just them all over the place for people to see. It wasn't their day.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Darknight said:

No pictures of the bride and groom? These two are attention whores. 

Thank goodness my husband was nice and cute. I wouldn't have married him

That little baby outfit looks like it was made out of the "vintage bed sheets" that her bridesmaids dresses were sewn with. It also looks off the shoulder.. These two irritate the Hell out of me. 

We specifically asked our guests to postpone posting pics of our wedding on social media until we'd had a chance to enjoy the day and pick one or two to share. The guests were happy to oblige and in fact I think it added to the day to have everyone present and enjoying themselves instead of focused on SM. That said, we got married in a tiny village in Greece with 20 of our loved ones, so it was a manageable request, AND now that I'm typing I recall that others posted pics of Molly almost immediately. So...I'm probably wrong, but Audrey miiiiiiiight have just been giving the couple 'first rights,' or something. 

• Love 2
On 8/2/2017 at 9:21 PM, Bunbun77 said:

I don't think I'd describe Jer as being hard-working or really any of those adjectives, but sure whatever you say Auj.

Oh my gosh, her and Jer's relationship is just oh-so perfect isn't it? Wonder if she would like people nitpicking and judging her relationship...because there is a lot to pick at. 

The man she describes in that post doesn't seem to fit Jeremy's profile...but what do I know? lol

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

I begin to suspect that Audrey will be posting pictures of herself when the baby comes...Because its never about anyone else, its always more attention for Auj.

I would expect weekly (if not more) updates on her shrinking postpartum belly, & probably some candid breastfeeding shots.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

I did not notice her house.  Just her belly product placement shot.  Is she planning on trademarking her belly?

Maybe she is selling space on her belly; sort of like race car owners and drivers do. I've seen billboards with "This space for rent" signs. She could do the same.

• Love 3

https://www.liveoriginal.com/blog/2017/audrey-roloff-gods-beauty

Don't get too excited, this is an almost total copy of her aujpoj post about beauty and how Satan wins if you are concerned about your personal appearance and btw no one is to in any way reference how Auj herself is obviously shilling beauty products and loves expensive clothes.

I suspect poor Auj will never let little Peculiar Dynamic ever ever forget that while Mommy was pregnant, Mommy was made to feel less pretty because Peculiar Dynamic was a girl and not a boy. Christ, I am genuinely wondering when Auj will be claiming PTSD over the horror she has gone through in not being constantly complimented for how she's a PRETTY PREGNANT WOMAN.

The website is run by Sadie Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame and it looks like its all basically white affluent white women as contributors.

Certainly no one who isn't paying very careful attention to the reflection in the mirror.

• Love 2

Well I just saw where Tori is posting about watching Zach play soccer in the world dwarf games...and you know where the twin brother is...IKEA. I mean seriously, the world dwarf games may not matter to Jeremy, but you can bet if my twin brother was representing the US on their soccer team my ass would be watching. And he loves soccer, but can't be there for his brother...can't watch it...can't post a good luck...but can post on his insta story about IKEA. ? They try to act like a close family...but...we see the truth. 

• Love 10

It never ceases to amaze me how self-absorbed those two are. Her latest post, accompanied with another rubbing belly pic of course, is about how she feels like such an "underdog" going into child birth and motherhood, yadda, yadda, God something, yadda, yadda. Um, after what happened in this country yesterday she is still only focused on herself, her belly, her feelings, and of course her trip to freakin' IKEA? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Katydid said:

It never ceases to amaze me how self-absorbed those two are. Her latest post, accompanied with another rubbing belly pic of course, is about how she feels like such an "underdog" going into child birth and motherhood, yadda, yadda, God something, yadda, yadda. Um, after what happened in this country yesterday she is still only focused on herself, her belly, her feelings, and of course her trip to freakin' IKEA? 

God, I know! Nothing about your privileged life screams "underdog", Auj. Every new mom is nervous. It's nothing new. 

1 minute ago, Claire1745 said:

Audrey launched an Always More Baby line. Here's to onesies with 'Always more ( insert anything a baby needs- milk, kisses, red hair, curls, etc). ? IMG_2698.thumb.PNG.6304aefd7364294fa6d4dd984cdcd6c9.PNG 

Jesus + oils ???  What does that mean exactly? 

• Love 3