Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Ah.... Audrey is teaching Ember to understand that her things that she likes are something the men and boys will put up with occasionally but cant possibly enjoy themselves. Unicorns, flowers and pastel colors are "girly" and something for males to put up with, not ever enjoy....

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Ember is definitely the most beautiful grandchild of all. SHE owns any room she walks into. And she does it with zero pretentiousness. She has a great mom. Even though her mom is into MLM, she provides a great life for her kids.

It's Ember's bday and Tori posts about her kids. Fuck off Tori. Jealousy is ugly. Just like Tori.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

I mean, Audrey posts about Audrey's kids on Tory's kids birthdays.... I don't understand why parents posting about their own children on their own social media is an issue but if it is, Audrey is as guilty since Audrey does not make a giant fuss about Tory's kids on her social media on their birthdays. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Endora said:

Audrey and Jeremy’s kids are gorgeous!  Shocked to see Tori there, but glad that the relationship may be better.  No Mimi and her man or Matt and Cha Cha?

The pics above show Matt and Chris sitting together and chatting. So if Chris is there the bulldozer is there too

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

What is with the wearing matching pajamas in broad daylight? Matching I get, some people find it adorable, but these kids are well away from the house, in broad daylight, wearing pajamas and shoes. I've seen pictures of them in pajamas riding bikes and doing all sorts of things outdoors that I dunno, I feel like maybe aren't pajamas appropriate. Maybe I am wrong and this is perfectly normal but this seems odd. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Redrum said:

What is with the wearing matching pajamas in broad daylight? Matching I get, some people find it adorable, but these kids are well away from the house, in broad daylight, wearing pajamas and shoes. I've seen pictures of them in pajamas riding bikes and doing all sorts of things outdoors that I dunno, I feel like maybe aren't pajamas appropriate. Maybe I am wrong and this is perfectly normal but this seems odd. 

Odd people do odd things.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Redrum said:

I'm sure it's intentional. 😂

• LOL 1
On 9/18/2022 at 5:02 PM, Redrum said:

I don’t know about kids, but with young adults, I see them out and about in pjs and slippers all the time.  Places, like convenience store, pharmacy, Starbucks,  doctor office, etc.  Just walking around in nightwear.  I’ve noticed it for the last couple of years.  No one gives it a second look!  Except me, but I barely notice now.   Lol

• Useful 1

Note that the kids are wearing PUMPKIN pjs. A shout out to fall as well as the family farm. 

I think the kids have figured out when their folks are heading off alone and are getting sick on purpose to prevent any hanky panky that may result in another sibling. 

• LOL 1

Does anyone remember that 80s film “The Money Pit” starring Tom Hanks and Shelly Long? This new house is giving me Money Pit vibes. Stinky carpets throughout, the appliances don’t work, needs a whole new water/septic system, a lot of yard work. All I’m seeing are dollar signs flying out the window. Normally I wouldn’t criticize someone who enjoys projects, but this is Jeremy we’re talking about. King of the half-assed, screwed up projects. We’ve seen him destroy the kitchen floors at the old house due to a leaky dishwasher. We’ve seen him demo their bathroom before realizing that all the supplies were on back-order. If I was Auj, I would be very leery of Jer attempting anything more complicated than changing a light bulb. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

Does anyone remember that 80s film “The Money Pit” starring Tom Hanks and Shelly Long? This new house is giving me Money Pit vibes. Stinky carpets throughout, the appliances don’t work, needs a whole new water/septic system, a lot of yard work. All I’m seeing are dollar signs flying out the window. Normally I wouldn’t criticize someone who enjoys projects, but this is Jeremy we’re talking about. King of the half-assed, screwed up projects. We’ve seen him destroy the kitchen floors at the old house due to a leaky dishwasher. We’ve seen him demo their bathroom before realizing that all the supplies were on back-order. If I was Auj, I would be very leery of Jer attempting anything more complicated than changing a light bulb. 

Plus isn’t he also redoing their vacation/rental home plus camping for two weeks and planning a anniversary trip?

Must have money!

Just keeping two homes running takes lots of money!

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

I think they bought that "farm" because of the view of "their" trestle.  Probably did not occur to them that the home might have problems.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

I think they bought that "farm" because of the view of "their" trestle.  Probably did not occur to them that the home might have problems.

I think another factor is that its literally a short walk to her parents home.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 9/25/2022 at 9:01 PM, chenoa333 said:

She got her dad's good looks and hopefully, her mom's intelligence. Ember is so dang cute. I never get tired of seeing pics of her.

I also think as she gets older that Audrey is creeping into her looks. I think it might be when she smiles so big that she reminds me of her. There is something there I just can’t figure it out. She seems like a very sweet natured kid.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm mostly struck by how brand new it all looks.

I also wonder when Audrey gets a six day vacation by herself with no kids. Right now she's home alone with three kids under five. When does Jeremy spend that kind of time with the kids?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

452ACF8F-BA2C-48AC-8D2C-1D4361987021.jpeg

19969EEC-AA0D-4B30-9D14-188F3D91E0FD.jpeg

.The real point of the post:

1E3AE22C-907A-4C97-A3A6-5D929AEE68F1.jpeg

can’t stand this asshole… shotgun and a rifle so he can shoot anything that moves… maybe I’ll get lucky and they’ll shoot each other in their frenzy to kill something.  🙄

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1