Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I have the feeling that baby's s hair will end up red no matter what God or nature intended.

I only wonder how long Odd will let it go before she hunts down dye halfway acceptable to use on kiddie hair.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I only wonder how long Odd will let it go before she hunts down dye halfway acceptable to use on kiddie hair.

She's probably got the "dye a child's hair with Kool-Aid" site already bookmarked on her computer.

• Love 3

$550 dollar? Right  

Marriage journal -!$24.99- (seems to always be on sale for 19.99.) prbabaly bc it’s always on “back order” ;)

Love is verb sweatshirt -!$39.99 x 2 = $79.98

Air BNB $150

Tori’s Etsy shop - most exspensice thing is $15 but this would probably be around $10

Total is $264.97, this being w the $10 dollar love story value and $24.99 journal  

I get people can just say a price on prize packs and are not the actual value  but usually they don’t tell you everything they are giving away and/or you can’t go to their webpage and find ALL the prices of the prizes  

980AAFEC-F452-4A89-95FD-48F9EEE642D4.png

• Love 1

I'm guessing they're over pricing Tori's calligraphy.

The bigger question will be is if the winners of this giveaway are or are not people within their local sphere of friends and family. It's been noted in Auj's prior give aways that that winners tend to be people she knows personally and can drive the gift to.  

• Love 1

FYI - Auj and Jer are very much on a mission to de-commercialize  (sp) Valentine's Day! They want everyone to share their "three sentence love stories" (Jeremy's was four, btw) and follow beating50percent.com and hashtag the shit out of you know, Jeremy and Auj, Auj and Jer, beating50percent etc  etc etc. To encourage you to follow beating50percent (and thereby add to their hit count, so their website becomes more viable for advertisers to spend money on) they are giving away to three people, some of their commercialized crap! :)

Jer? Auj? No one *needs* to buy your commercialized notebook. The concept of the Navigator's Council is basically couples journaling, which can be done with a pad of paper. You're whining about commercialization as you offer up a product that if you were honest about how people shouldn't spend money on commercialized nonsense, you'd understand that you're making the problem worse. 

I swear, it's like they're half wits. 

• Love 7

So that bed is at least a queen size and she's mentioning the plush topper (Auj doesn't want to sacrifice comfort after all) so FYI, they theoretically spent almost 2k for their mattress. 

It's also duly noted that Auj has to let us all know how she's the best breast feeding "mama" - after all she *endured* the agony of the worst mastitis ever, and even though suckling her child was an agony worse than childbirth, she wasn't a shit mama with a bottle, oh bless us no! Audrey was a good mama! And took the agony and pain and yes, really, torture, of round the clock breastfeeding, nursing her precious baby around the clock no matter how awful it was for poor Mama Auj.

Does anyone think Ember will ever hear the end of the agony of her feeding? Because I am very much getting the impression that Auj is gonna compete with Matt in the "I'm the biggest martyr with the most physical agony ever!" competition.

She was literally whining about over commercialization in her life yesterday. Now she's whoring herself, her baby, and cheerfully hashtagging  #ad.

I only found one glaring spelling error. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Rap541 said:

So that bed is at least a queen size and she's mentioning the plush topper (Auj doesn't want to sacrifice comfort after all) so FYI, they theoretically spent almost 2k for their mattress. 

This is NOT a defense of Auj, but . . . 

We bought a Tempurpedic bed 13 years ago.  It is a split king, so it's like having two twin-xl beds side by side.  We have separate bottom sheets, but all the other linens are standard king-sized, so it looks like one bed when it's made.  These have the controls where the head and feet can move independently, so if I'm watching TV in bed, I can be propped up while Mr. AZC is lying flat.  

The whole set of mattresses, box springs, frame, pillows, and mattress covers was $6,300 . . . 13 years ago.

When you figure that - to this point - it has cost us approximately $1.40 per night (and that number drops every night), it's not a bad deal.  We spend almost 1/3 of our lives in bed.  A good night's sleep makes the other 2/3 of our lives a whole lot better.

And at our age, we probably won't ever need to buy another bed . . . so we opted to invest wisely on this one.  Of course, when our kids were little we couldn't afford to do this.  But money is no object for those whose motto is "Always More."

• Love 3
On 2/15/2018 at 7:21 PM, Rap541 said:

I’m betting they received it for free in exchange for promotion on social media. I’ve never heard of the brand, so they’re probably small and looking for any exposure they can get. 

• Love 4

I get you, AZ, and I do believe in the idea of buying quality and using it, as opposed to buying cheap and constantly replacing it. I'm more taking  offense that she's encouraging others to buy this bed that she likely got for free, or at a discount because she was going to advertise it hashtag #ad for them to her followers AFTER the day earlier, she is decrying the horror over commercialization .

"I hate the thing that provides me with treats and a lifestyle I couldn't otherwise afford! The world is overcommercialized!!"

Caracoa1 - she possibly pumps to keep the dreaded mastitis at bay. And I know a lot of nursing mothers who have bottles of breast milk for emergency purposes and who don't consider themselves to not be breastfeeding their baby. It would not shock me if Auj was a lil loosy-goosy on definitions.

• Love 1

Silly me, I saw the picture with all the text underneath it and thought Audrey might be saying something about her child (the way Tori does when she posts a picture of Jax).  Of course the subject is her.  As usual. 

It must be so draining to be that narcissistic.  To just pour so much energy into contemplating your own existence. And it seems so boring. Who wants to think about only one thing for the rest of your life, especially when it's yourself ? What a tedious existence ...

• Love 15
4 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Anyone actually believe that Audrey would wear the same outfit 7 days in a row? Including Pajamas? 

Lets hope she learns the word humility soon. 

Well, if she's working her way through the dictionary, she will get to "humility" soon.  It's not too far past "hubris" . . . 

• Love 11

Auj is being hilarious in her cluelessness today with her instastories!!

So, to begin with, she starts by whining how hard she tries to avoid social media on Sundays.... I assume because she is public with her loathing of the very thing she suckles and encourages others to embrace, and because you know, she's theoretically all about the Sabbath and Jesus and fucking Jeremy for Jesus while chanting her wedding vows to God yet again....

She then posts about seven lil videos of herself on social media and what are these messages about? Perhaps her faith in Jesus, or her views on some philosophical belief or some world issue? I mean, she's posting on social media on a Sunday, you'd think, since she is disrespecting Jesus and her entire stated view that she should keep the Sabbath and you know, that using social media is really evil and shitty and something she loathes...

Guess what motivated Audrey to post on social media? Why, she had to show off some free shit she got in the mail! All three goodie boxes were clearly from businesses - two were cute baby stuff companies and one was fucking Tylonel. 

So, to be clear, Audrey hates social media and strives to respect the Sabbath, except when she needs to kiss corporate ass and keep the freebies coming by doing product endorsement commercials so her fans will buy shit from the companies who give her free shit. 

*I get that it's really a business, I just tire of Lil Miss Audrey preaching against the social media she so clearly won't be giving up since she wants the freebies. 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Auj is being hilarious in her cluelessness today with her instastories!!

So, to begin with, she starts by whining how hard she tries to avoid social media on Sundays.... I assume because she is public with her loathing of the very thing she suckles and encourages others to embrace, and because you know, she's theoretically all about the Sabbath and Jesus and fucking Jeremy for Jesus while chanting her wedding vows to God yet again....

She then posts about seven lil videos of herself on social media and what are these messages about? Perhaps her faith in Jesus, or her views on some philosophical belief or some world issue? I mean, she's posting on social media on a Sunday, you'd think, since she is disrespecting Jesus and her entire stated view that she should keep the Sabbath and you know, that using social media is really evil and shitty and something she loathes...

Guess what motivated Audrey to post on social media? Why, she had to show off some free shit she got in the mail! All three goodie boxes were clearly from businesses - two were cute baby stuff companies and one was fucking Tylonel. 

So, to be clear, Audrey hates social media and strives to respect the Sabbath, except when she needs to kiss corporate ass and keep the freebies coming by doing product endorsement commercials so her fans will buy shit from the companies who give her free shit. 

*I get that it's really a business, I just tire of Lil Miss Audrey preaching against the social media she so clearly won't be giving up since she wants the freebies. 

I just saw this and thought, what a hypocrite.

Then I saw your post as confirmation!

• Love 2

First time posting but long time reader. Just wanted to say thanks for all entertaining posts. Not even sure how I found myself here i loosely followed the show years ago and recently became aware of the Show again post Odj. This forum is my fave Sunday night ritual.im not the only one that hate follows her on Instagram. My Canadianess permits me from using the word hate but man is she a piece of work! Ps question we don't really have ministries up here ( or if we do I've missed them I grew up Greek Orthodox) Unless you belong to an actual faith mormon etc is it common for people to just begin their own ? I find this uber strange I guess we arent as conservative in christian denominations ? Like how can she title herself as ministry when she belongs to no particular organization? Can I just post stuff on Instagram and call it a ministry ??? What does a ministry do? I've never heard of this here! As per above phot and caption...Do people really take her seriously ?her "lessons" ?Thanks everyone i thoroughly enjoy the commentary ! :D 

Edited by Ekatslovesrocknrol
  • Love 4

Welcome...

Ministry is something someone feels moved by God to do for others, for Him.

I guess Auj thinks her 'ministry' is selling overpriced products & using SM to tell others to 'get off' of SM - oh, & posting LOTS of pictures of herself.

Her 'ministry' only seems to serve herself.

• Love 8

I know this post might seem ironic... but if I can just convince a few of you to unplug for the rest of the day, it's worth it!

No, Audrey, it doesn't *seem ironic*, it seems straight up hypocritical. Particularly when you choose to celebrate the Sabbath and your own personal ministry of turning off the phone by... turning on the phone and staging a commercial on Instagram for Tylonel. 

Stop scrolling, sharing, and spending and just be present.

#beating50percent #themarriagejournal #journeyofjerandauj #navigatorscouncil

So the dumb bitch is literally telling her customers to not share the various always more t-shirt/sweatshirt/hat ads and not buy her products and in the next breathe is advertising her on line websites for sales using her social media. Honestly, if you don't like social media then don't use it, it's really not that hard. And if you want to make money blogging and advertising your wares on social media, that's fine... but you really can't do both and I am tired of seeing Audrey Roloff throw herself up on the cross over how she hates social media but must on a daily basis ask her fans to buy her products all while tearfully noting how awful it is that anyone use social media when they could be Christian fucking their spouses. 

Ekats - Basically Jer and Auj are making shit up as they go along. They don't actually attend church themselves. Their current ministry  - and this is me being fair and kind - is to encourage others to get married as Christians and to not divorce no matter what. This involves them instagramming pictures of white couples and occasionally writing essays under five hundred words maybe once a month on their website (except that they pretty much stopped doing this months ago) and telling people that their marriage journal is basically required unless they want to be divorced and anti-Jesus. They also take a lot of pictures of each other, post them on social media, and then you know, complain about social media

As far as charity, doing good, etc etc? Jer and Auj are noticeably not involved in any charity concerns that do not gift them with freebies.

Their ministry is about as deep as their thoughts and their thoughts are pretty much "us us us".

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Her latest post annoyed me to no end with her hypocritical caption and her posed photo of their perfect life. Every day is a Sunday for these two jackasses. 

Thanks for the info Rap! I used to follow your insight on the other forum :) . Im honestly not sure how they could've gotten this far standing on no real platform peddling their ridiculousness! ?everyday is a Sunday 

On 2/26/2018 at 1:40 PM, Ekatslovesrocknrol said:

Thanks for the info Rap! I used to follow your insight on the other forum :) . Im honestly not sure how they could've gotten this far standing on no real platform peddling their ridiculousness! ?everyday is a Sunday 

I'm not Rap... :)

Omg I just watched her newest instastory...because why not...and she needs to close her mouth about all of Ember's rolls.  WE GET IT YOU BREASTFEED EVEN WHEN IT HURTS YOU.  That doesn't make you a better mother, it doesn't make you a better woman, it just makes you another woman on the planet who decided to breast feed.  I'm pretty sure every time she talks about the #blessed rolls on that baby she is slamming all those non-breastfeeding mothers.

Either make a blog post (because you are a 'blogger') all about your opinion all women need to breast feed to consider themselves mothers or stop roll shaming using your child!!!!  If you have an opinion own it, spread it, I don't care as long as it isn't hurting anyone financially, ethically, etc.  But don't beat around the bush.  I personally don't agree with that opinion, but that is okay.

• Love 1

By rolls, she means rolls of fat?

Is it really a good thing for a baby to have fat rolls? I know they shouldn't be skinny - a little pudge is normal. But this rolls of fat thing doesn't sound ideal, either.

I guess you'd have to see Briquette to know for sure just what these "blessed rolls" of fat look like. I will reserve my standing ovation for Audrey until then. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

By rolls, she means rolls of fat?

Is it really a good thing for a baby to have fat rolls? I know they shouldn't be skinny - a little pudge is normal. But this rolls of fat thing doesn't sound ideal, either.

I guess you'd have to see Briquette to know for sure just what these "blessed rolls" of fat look like. I will reserve my standing ovation for Audrey until then. 

Matt just posted a picture of her on FB this week.  She looks like any normal baby.  Just like her cousin, Jackson, who was NOT (I believe) breast-fed.  At least not by a screaming woman with the worse case of mastitis any medical professional has ever seen..

• Love 2

Tori did breast feed and didn't make a huge deal out of it. Audrey in contrast has been an attention seeking drama llama on the topic. I mean, she had the WORST mastitis her nurses had EVER seen! (They may have given her a certificate certifiying she was the best lil mama gutting thru the worst titty infection ever, it was THAT BAD) Audrey SCREAMS IN AGONY every two hours, reliving a pain worse than childbirth every time her baby feeds! Audrey was told by someone that she *might not be able to breast feed aka not really evwer be a real mom, and she SHOWED THEM! Her fat lil baby with her fat lil rolls is AUDREY'S PROOF that she is a good mama! And no one better forget how she TOOK THE PAIN and FOUGHT FOR HER BABY! Honestly, little Ember is a perfectly normal looking child - the fat rolls Auj is so proud of are pretty normal.

• Love 7
(edited)

Years and years ago ( like the 40s I believe)  there was a sappy movie about a bunch of college friends and their adult lives. I vaguely remember one of them having trouble breastfeeding  and it was The End of The World.  That’s what Audrey’s comments remind me of. The Mommy wars are supposed to be over. It’s ok not to breast feed if it hurts or even just because you don’t want to breastfeed. 

She  doesn’t realize that she’s alienating a bunch of potential customers by her superior attitude

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1
(edited)

Holy shit, have you guys noticed in the top description section of her Instagram that she has her “ALWAYS believe in the MORE that is within you” WITH A TRADEMARK SYMBOL AFTER IT?!?! It’s just a silly emoji version, but really?? 

Also, go check out her million poll questions in her current story. Some include wanting to know if you’ve ever made a mean comment on one of her posts, if you’re a follower of Jesus, should she and Jer start a marriage conference or a retreat, wants to know if you know that following her w/o interacting actually hurts her account, wants to know if you’re more interested in her birth story or breastfeeding (because we haven’t heard enough about either), and wants to know if you knew about what an awesome collegiate runner she was...

I JUST CANNOT WITH THIS CHICK. CANNOT. ?

Edited by Shmoopaloop
Had to add what else I learned
  • Love 7

Audrey has clearly read some books on "GENERATING AN INCOME USING YOUR BLOG".

I will admit to not being terribly into Instagram but I somehow doubt the whole "I won't know who said what" assurances, especially when she's intentionally asking people to admit whether they have left hateful comments. 

The "are you a follower of Jesus" is one of those questions that I personally find rude because it pretty strongly suggests the answer better be yes and if it's not, you're going to need to explain why you're making a terrible choice. (for the record, I don't always find this question rude, I've been asked it in a respectful way but there can be a "tone" with it, if you get me)

wants to know if you know that following her w/o interacting actually hurts her account,

Of course, and it's very very noticeable that Jeremy also recently pretty much gave a tutorial on how to best follow his for profit Instagram because the more followers, the more advertising, and the more interaction you have with your followers, the more likely they are to engage with your advertising. For people who have an actual tv prescence and who openly advertise their marital blogs and shops etc - they are NOT scooping up more hits and likes than Tori's blog. Basically, it's about even - and Tori isn't doing all the advertising etc. 

Here's the unpleasant reality of blogging - you have to be interesting. Trust me, I am not judging, I blog and building an audience is hard - and I don't advertise or sell stuff, I'm establishing "an author prescence". Aside from the tv show aspect, Jer and Auj are trying to force their way into a niche market (Christian marriage, Christian self help) that is already well populated with people who are more interesting and more willing to spell check things.

• Love 5

Now on her story, she screenshot a comment someone made about how Ember is beautiful, but they hope she doesn’t turn out to be a mini Auj. (Hahaha, I love these people.) Her response was so odd. She said something along the lines of, “Really?! God is great and beer is good and people are CRAZY!” I’m so confused about the beer comment. Am I the only one? 

She then went on to call out Red Robin for shorting her on her order of ONLY 4 chicken fingers and fries. I get being annoyed when you feel like you got shorted on fries, but 4 chicken strips wasn’t enough? 4?? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Now on her story, she screenshot a 

She then went on to call out Red Robin for shorting her on her order of ONLY 4 chicken fingers and fries. I get being annoyed when you feel like you got shorted on fries, but 4 chicken strips wasn’t enough? 4?? 

Next season watch for "Little People Big Redhead."

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Now on her story, she screenshot a comment someone made about how Ember is beautiful, but they hope she doesn’t turn out to be a mini Auj. (Hahaha, I love these people.) Her response was so odd. She said something along the lines of, “Really?! God is great and beer is good and people are CRAZY!” I’m so confused about the beer comment. Am I the only one? 

"God is great, beer is good, people are crazy" is a country song...I'm sure its on Jer's music playlist when they are feeling "country", put on their $500 cowboy boots and then spend hours posing around a bonfire....

• Love 3

Its a country song where the lyrics are basically, in country speak, "Fuck you, I am right with Jesus! Y'all can fuck yourself and I am laughing at your ignorance Yee fucking haw!" - Put another way, Auj wants to be very clear that she *does not* like this opinion expressed and very much looks down from her lofty Christian high on the person who made it, thank you and thank Jesus very much, amen. But Since that might actually offend, she goes cryptic.

• Love 2

Their announcement today, they are writing a book about their love story.   I am not even kidding.  Am I missing something?  Their "love story" wasn't even that remarkable or noteworthy right??  And didn't she even reject him for a time???  These two continue to amaze me and not in a good way.

• Love 8

They alluded to writing a book a long time ago. But i guess now that Jacob is one his 2nd self published mini book and Amy is writing a book(?) they don’t want to be left out.  They claim they are authors for writing a few sentences along with bible verses and quotes from other people in the “only thing to stop people from getting divorced” journal. 

I guarantee their book is going to be a rip off of A Severe Mercy. 

• Love 3

(looks at Auj's post)

What is "postmating curry for dinner"?

Little writing tips - "can't" is spelled *with* an apostrophe and emojis are not a substitute for proper punctuation. 

I'm really going to be kind and say this. They might be over estimating the level of interest in their relationship. They might also be over estimating how interesting of a tale it is. I mean, they rather intentionally kept the magical journey of Jer and Auj completely off screen on the tv show  - it's never mentioned that Jeremy even dates anyone until he's months away from being married, so they are going to get some sales simply from curiosity from fans. I just wonder if they understand that in a book that is expressly about their relationship, they're going to have to reveal themselves rather openly... and that people may judge them or their choices.

I'm more curious to see what their step back from social media will look like. And yes, I am totally inclined to agree that they are going to cite A Severe Mercy constantly. 

But don't they have a fancy gas stove that they insisted on having for cooking to where the whole kitchen reno  took six months?

ChiChricket - yes, isn't that hilarious? I genuinely can't wait to read this book. :)

• Love 2
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

But don't they have a fancy gas stove that they insisted on having for cooking to where the whole kitchen reno  took six months?

ChiChricket - yes, isn't that hilarious? I genuinely can't wait to read this book. :)

And she says "read till the end."  Ok, I did, and that's where she misspelled 'peeks'. ?

PS I never claimed to be perfect at grammar, but how about a little proofreading before you hit send?

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 1

Cutting back on their social media is just a ploy for them to get people to sign up for their mailing list. They probably need more subscribers to get more ads on their beating 50 site which would mean more money for having people write articles for you. What’s the difference between taking a few minutes to post to Instagram or sending email updates and pictures of you in your pjs “working” ?

They mentioned not writing many articles on beating50 because they’ve been typing away on their book. They have hardly written any articles lately themselves and the ones they have been writing have no substance- gift idea, prayers for your spouse which you can just google. Not to mention that like the first 7 or so we’re written before the website even launched. So what is this book almost finished?  

• Love 1