Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Willowsmom said:
10 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Does Jeremy realize if he did inherit the farm outright, he would not be able to just play and do fun projects....he world have to actually run a working farm.  

No. Daddy doesn't really  run the farm, why should Jer?

I'm willing to bet that a lot of what Matt & Amy have gotten away with (like attacking the inspector that dared to go near the property, building without proper permits, and the operation of the place without the proper permits) because they are little people. Somehow I don't see Jerk getting the same passes.

• Love 1

I'm willing to bet that a lot of what Matt & Amy have gotten away with (like attacking the inspector that dared to go near the property, building without proper permits, and the operation of the place without the proper permits) because they are little people. Somehow I don't see Jerk getting the same passes.

I think this is completely true, especially with Matt. He's never ever hesitated to say he's constantly persecuted over his height. Except, you know, when it comes time to give really specific examples of his mistreatment, he can't.

Amy is probably lucky the inspector didn't get hurt and seems like a go with the flow sort of guy. Because as depicted - and I am familar with the court documents of this case, the reality is that Amy told the guy to go, and he immediately began to leave the property. She was the one who initiated physical contact and yeah, if an average height woman had gotten that physical, I think there would have been a different outcome. 

Mind you, it IS the sort of thing that I also think an average height woman would have gotten a pass on after throwing a few "I was frightened for my safety!" remarks about. 

I don't think Jeremy realizes that Matt and Amy do get free passes for asshole behavior.

• Love 2

Auj does seem to be dressing baby Ember a bit like her. Auj has on her skin tight leggings & a loose top, sort of like the baby, except baby does not have as warm a top. To me, they both look awful.

I shudder to think how she'll dress this kiddo as she grows.

• Love 4

Not only do the baby's outfit look odd, old fashioned, cold and even give off Amish vibes to me when she pairs them with those awful bonnets... But I'm just imagining that those tights and onesies are a pain in the butt when it comes to diaper changes and the imminent blowouts babies have ?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, fuzzylollipop said:

Not only do the baby's outfit look odd, old fashioned, cold and even give off Amish vibes to me when she pairs them with those awful bonnets... But I'm just imagining that those tights and onesies are a pain in the butt when it comes to diaper changes and the imminent blowouts babies have ?

Yes to alllll of this. And I bet she'll break the bank dressing this kid throughout the years (minus all the clothing supplied to this kid in exchange for a shout out on Insta). I've learned from her clothing links that she likes to be spendy in the clothing department. Don't even get me started on the Xmas gift guide she blogged about a couple years back.

• Love 2

Did anyone else see one of Jeremy’s insta comments about vaccinations? Seems to be deleted now but he seemed pretty anti-vaccination when it comes to children. Wanna bet Ember isn’t vaccinated and won’t be? So harmful for kids who actually have to rely on herd immunity for medical reasons. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, chubby101 said:

Did anyone else see one of Jeremy’s insta comments about vaccinations? Seems to be deleted now but he seemed pretty anti-vaccination when it comes to children. Wanna bet Ember isn’t vaccinated and won’t be? So harmful for kids who actually have to rely on herd immunity for medical reasons. 

Oh man, I’m disappointed I missed that little gem. I did, however, see Auj was getting flack for Amber’s attire and she bit back. 

Edited by Shmoopaloop
  • Love 4

Anti-vaccinations.  Smallpox,polio, whooping cough, measles, mumps, rubella.  These people need to be introduced to polio survivors( my aunt is one and deals with post polio syndrome), shown an iron lung( there was a survivor that used that in my hometown). They should be shown films of babies who get whooping cough before they are old enough to be vaccinated( I’ve known parents of kids that happened to). 

Jer and Aud are just the kind of silly hipsters to join that movement. 

• Love 6

Well, god knows Jeremy is a dumbass so I can believe it but I really, really hope for Ember's that she gets her childhood vaccinations and here's why - and my dislike of her parents has nothing to do with the points I will make.

We vaccinate children against measles, rubella, diphtheria, pertussis etc because.... these diseases kill children. They kill children *easily*. There's really nothing you can do if your kid gets these illnesses except hope to ride it out and pray Jesus listens to you after you were so stupid as to not vaccinate your child.

Yes, you as parents do need to think of other people's kids. But these two are so self absorbed I doubt it's occured to them that it's THEIR CHILD who might need that herd immunity. Ember is fine now I genuinely hope she continues to be fine but what if she ends up with a compromised immune system. She'll need  the protection of the herd and I somehow don't see Jer and Auj nodding sagely "of course you shouldn't vaccinate YOUR children even though it puts ours at risk". 

Also apparently even mild comment and criticism of Audrey is "jealousy and hate". She posted a picture of herself and the baby recently. Outdoors. She's in a somewhat heavy jacket and fluffy warm cap aka she's clearly dressed warmly. The baby is hatless, mittenless, in what looks like a baby sweater. Instagram makes you scroll backwards so you start with all these "OMG THE HATERS!" and "RAISE YOUR OWN CHILD LET AUDREY RAISE HERS!" and various repeated comments on what a great mommy Audrey is blah blah blah. So I scroll back, curious to see what engendered such backlash? A couple of people telling Audrey the kid should be in a hat because babies can't regulate their temp (true) and a couple people suggesting she wrap the kid in a blanket.

Now personally, I could care less how she dresses that baby - if, god forbid, it ends up dead because Audrey thought "Cute" was better than "Warm", well, thats on her. But the reality of making yourself a public figure is that some people are NOT going to agree with your parenting. 

• Love 6

Yes this would be the photo in question. My point? Most people who say "maybe you should put a hat on your baby and wrap her bare legs in a blanket" aren't doing so because their first thought is "I Hate Audrey and Want To Shit On Her Parenting".

It really isn't. I personally haven't commented on her instagram ever and I am probably one of the people she thinks falls into that catagory of "jealous hater".  (And I'm not jealous of her, nor do I hate her - hate is reserved for real evil)

Most of the people who commented are just... concerned for the baby. How awful, people taking an interest and being concerned about someone's child. 

• Love 10

Auj's response to her "haters" from her insta stories. These two are so ridiculous.  Ember looks like she's dressed for spring, not winter! She had some insta story last week where she said ember was not cooperating for pictures and wouldn't stop crying, she looked under dressed in those photos too and was probably crying because she was cold!

image.png

• Love 6

What a bitch. I'm sure she's loving all the articles that keep appearing on the US Weekly site and elsewhere trying to drum up sympathy because she "keeps getting shamed".

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 9

This is the screen shot we'll all need to post when Audrey starts crying over baby's first health crisis. Hopefully it won't be measles...

And I agree Absolom, that baby does not look supported. I also do wonder, is that bare legs or is the kid in tights again.

But here we have it - Audrey's been a mom for two whole months and she's now a perfect mom who needs no advise, as she is such a wonder mommy and she would like everyone to keep their advise to themselves and understand that all Audrey wants is praise from her underlings who aren't as perfect and who can't possibly know as much as her! 

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Bunbun77 said:

Auj's response to her "haters" from her insta stories. These two are so ridiculous.  Ember looks like she's dressed for spring, not winter! She had some insta story last week where she said ember was not cooperating for pictures and wouldn't stop crying, she looked under dressed in those photos too and was probably crying because she was cold!

image.png

Listen lady, if you treat your baby like a fashion accessory that might clash with your trendy hipster outfit if you put a warm hat on her little, cold newborn head, then you are deserving of all the shame and criticism that the internet hurls at you.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

This is the screen shot we'll all need to post when Audrey starts crying over baby's first health crisis. Hopefully it won't be measles...

And I agree Absolom, that baby does not look supported. I also do wonder, is that bare legs or is the kid in tights again.

But here we have it - Audrey's been a mom for two whole months and she's now a perfect mom who needs no advise, as she is such a wonder mommy and she would like everyone to keep their advise to themselves and understand that all Audrey wants is praise from her underlings who aren't as perfect and who can't possibly know as much as her! 

It's those god-awful tights again. That kid usually looks like she's dressed for warm, pleasant weather. I get it, you like to put her in frilly frocks, but I promise companies make girly cold-weather gear, too!

• Love 6

Yeah I don't pretend to like children or babies but if you're in a winter jacket buttoned up because it's too cold to leave it open... Maybe your baby should be in a warm jacket buttoned up too. 

This isn't a "call child welfare" moment at all but the bitchy lil "Y'all can take your opinions and shove them up your ass, I am a GOOD MOMMY" attitude is concerning.

Someone else said it and it bears repeating. Audrey, honeybun? If you don't want to hear the opinions of others, stop posting 30 times a day to instagram or instastories.

For the record, the picture I have the most problem with is Audrey holding her six week old baby in the torn out kitchen after stating publically that they were living at her parents in part because of the MOLD PROBLEM IN THE KITCHEN.

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 12
43 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

For the record, the picture I have the most problem with is Audrey holding her six week old baby in the torn out kitchen after stating publically that they were living at her parents in part because of the MOLD PROBLEM IN THE KITCHEN.

Agreed. Mold ain’t a joke and she needs to be more mindful. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Bunbun77 said:

image.png

Oh, Audrey .... I disagree. You most certainly DO need someone to tell you how to dress your child. You also need to be told how to hold her properly, as well. Those thin tights are completely insufficient coverage for her legs and if it is so cold that you need a thick knit cap, your baby damn sure needs more than a little headband with a bow on it. And you might want to put a little more effort into supporting her properly when you hold her ... you have her carelessly slung in one arm like she's a bouquet of wildflowers or a piece of firewood or something.*

And while I am giving you all this unsolicited, unwelcome advice, I would like to add that you need to adjust your fucking attitude, lady.  If you don't want to hear what people think of your pictures, stop posting them publicly.  Of course I know you won't do that because you're trying to make money peddling your daughter's image, so at least consider knocking off the snotty remarks to people making polite, well-intentioned comments. You might actually manage to sell somebody something if you weren't such a smug little bitch all the time. 

* if anyone out there has Photoshop skills I would really really get a kick out of seeing something like a bouquet of flowers or a piece of firewood or a trophy or a loaf of French bread or whatever else you can think of spliced into that photo over Poor Little Ember. That's just the worst picture ever, lol. The moldy kitchen picture was bad, I agree -truly dangerous and irresponsible. But there's just something about the way she's holding that kid in this pic that makes me want to laugh and weep and slap that goddamn hat off Audrey's head all at the same time. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 20

Life’s just one big photo shoot for these two. That’s a lot of pressure for that kid. She’s gonna grow tired of Mommy and Daddy making her pose over and over again to get just the right Instagram shot. 

*Side-note* I have a friend who’s never satisfied with pics and I HATE it when she wants us to take a selfie together or asks me to take a pic of her. She scrutinizes every detail and makes it miserable. I feel your pain, little Ember. 

Edited by Shmoopaloop
  • Love 5

Of course Audrey wears a hat, long pants and a coat, but poor baby charcoal has to wear a cute bow and skimpy dress!! If Audrey is truly bent out of shape about criticism then, well, that just makes my day!! ??

The vaccinate/don't vaccinate topic is a mine field and my only contribution to that topic is that parents should do their due diligence and research it thoroughly.( personally, I wouldn't trust the FDA with the well being of my children).  Clearly vaccines have done much good in the way of public health, but, there is much at stake and public health has become muddied by greed and power. Critical thinking is essential in these times, and parents need not choose one side or the other on the subject. ( just my opinion)...

• Love 4

I think where I am irritated is that Audrey's interpreting the comments as hateful and an indicator that she's a bad mom. People who genuinely dislike her are not going to say please. People are communicating to her out of actual concern. If she doesn't agree, all she has to say is "thanks for your concern". Or, she can say nothing. It's called having manners and as Audrey brays like a red haired ass that she doesn't need to be told anything about raising a child, it just makes me cringe at how rude she is. None of the commenters have called her a bad mom or "been mean".Except us, and we're not giving her advice.

• Love 4
On 11/25/2017 at 5:21 PM, ginger90 said:

Blah, blah, blah, and NO proofreading

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb5EPrhgSSX/?taken-by=amyjroloff

I took a look at her site.  VERY expensive.  I have seen their home kitchen so NO WAY would I buy prepared food from them.  I realize their commercial kitchen may be cleaner but these people lived like pigs and I cannot get that out of my mind.  It would be like ordering food from a Duggar kitchen.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I ordered bread from Amy! 

One pumpkin loaf, one cranberry nut loaf! 

Let's see what happens!

May I ask how much shipping was? The cost of shipping seems to be the biggest complaint I have seen.

I am so irritated with Audrey I almost cannot comment. I know this type, I have seen it within my own family. Literally nothing you suggest either kindly or bluntly will penetrate her self serving nature. What doesn't flatter her is met with belittling, dismissal  and anger. Audrey is the type to know there is truth in what people are telling her but do nothing about it because she can concede nothing. Sad thing is it involves a sweet little baby that contrary to her name, is not born with a warm glow. Ember is not a little heater, she cannot regulate her temperature. Hopefully the transition into full winter will allow Audrey to save face and dress Ember appropriately. I am not very social media savvy but if I was, I would very gently and persistently start reaching out to Amy and Matt about dressing that baby appropriately. It's not a dig or a jab, its sensible parenting advice for the nonsensical. 

Edited by Punkadoo
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

I suspect Amy & Matt probably lay a bit low with her so they can see the baby. Auj seems like she might not bring her around if they offend her (too much; she's probably always a bit offended by something).

I am sure you are right, it follows along with her disposition but a person can hope, right?. Ok. Now I'm the delusional one :-D

Edited by Punkadoo
New at this quoting thing
  • Love 3

I'm just waiting to hear how she's pregnant again. Because thats the only way they "get ahead" of Zach and Tory, by having ALWAYS MORE children. 

Actually, I am seriously curious whether they will have more children or not.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I'm just waiting to hear how she's pregnant again. Because thats the only way they "get ahead" of Zach and Tory, by having ALWAYS MORE children. 

Actually, I am seriously curious whether they will have more children or not.

I’m sure they will. But, I hope the next kid throws a wrench in her picture-perfect, strong, Earth-Mama delivery plans. Of course, I hope none of them any harm. She just needs to be knocked off her pedestal a bit. 

• Love 2

I usually don't comment on someone else's children, but.   Little Ember might be crying because she's cold or wants to be cuddled.  Audrey holds Ember in awkward positions away from her body.   Wrap up your baby and cuddle her close.  Let her feel secure and warm.  Ember seems to be an accessory for Instagram stories.  I'm not a hater or jealous.  I have a great life.  It just makes me a little sad.  I want to cuddle and rock Ember.  Babies aren't being uncooperative if they cry for a picture.  She needs something.  Get off Instagram and parent.  

• Love 10