Type keyword(s) to search

Loren & Alexei: No Strippers Allowed

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What seems to be the problem with their newborns?  Is it a maturity issue?  The parents seem to ignore it.  

Loren has high-risk pregnancies that result in the kids being born prematurely and having to spend time in the NICU.  They have been lucky three times but probably shouldn’t push their luck.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

They mentioned a while back that Loren has some kind of malformation that necessitates C sections.  It is a known problem, and she is under medical care.  I just don't remember exactly what the problem is, but I think her children need to be delivered early.  They showed blood pressure issues with the first baby, but I think there is a physical issue also.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

They mentioned a while back that Loren has some kind of malformation that necessitates C sections.  It is a known problem, and she is under medical care.  I just don't remember exactly what the problem is, but I think her children need to be delivered early.  They showed blood pressure issues with the first baby, but I think there is a physical issue also.

Yeah I think she had a cervical device implanted so the babies don’t come out super early.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Loren’s condition requires that her cervix be stitched closed so that she can carry the baby to term. Apparently if she goes into labor early, she must immediately have a caesarean regardless of how many weeks along she is. 

“ Is normal delivery possible after cervical stitch?

Can I have a vaginal birth after a transabdominal stitch? No. You will need a caesarean section to deliver your baby when you are around 37–39 weeks pregnant. This is because the stitch will prevent the cervix from opening and labour could cause damage.” 

• Useful 2
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Loren’s condition requires that her cervix be stitched closed so that she can carry the baby to term. Apparently if she goes into labor early, she must immediately have a caesarean regardless of how many weeks along she is. 

“ Is normal delivery possible after cervical stitch?

Can I have a vaginal birth after a transabdominal stitch? No. You will need a caesarean section to deliver your baby when you are around 37–39 weeks pregnant. This is because the stitch will prevent the cervix from opening and labour could cause damage.” 

I thought she got cervical rings each time rather than the stitching but I admit I didn’t pay close attention.

41 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I thought she got cervical rings each time rather than the stitching but I admit I didn’t pay close attention.

I think you’re correct. I do recall her saying something about getting a ring (besides upgrading her engagement ring.) 

Edited by magemaud

This seems odd to me, I was just on her Insta page looking to see a photo of their latest baby born over a month ago but there wasn't one photo of her.  A lot of posts asking for one but I didn't see her respond to any.  Yet she has her usual posts showing off her body and photos of the boys.  Not sure if she (baby) has an issue or if it's just a game but not exactly endearing to her fans imho.

Edited by endure
On 10/30/2022 at 4:03 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jihoon will be happy that he doesn’t have as much competition for the title of “Super Sperm.”

That third kid was all Jihoon's fault, lol.  Why are people sharing on social media about vasectomies?  Some things are left private.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Wasn’t this the annoying girl who had such anxiety when they first got together she basically whined him to death until he caved in? I can’t recall. But every time I see them now I just see a woman so proud she beat him into submission (theoretically speaking), and a man wishing he had made better choices. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/9/2022 at 1:56 PM, Frozendiva said:

The former Russian/Jewish coworker named her son Ariel. It may be a good Russian/Jewish name but will always be The Little Mermaid Ariel in theses parts.

Just seeing this- for what it's worth, ARIEL is a Hebrew name.  (remember Ariel Sharon?) It's not a new trendy name. I am fairly certain it's biblical.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The army reserves are being called up. And this war seems like the Yom Kippur War in that El Al are flying citizen soldiers, like Alexi is, back from all over the world.  When this thread went active I was half expecting to hear he was on the way over.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
11 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m pretty sure there are a lot of Israelis with dual citizenship.   I remember Debra Winger served in the Israeli army.

I have no doubt there are thousands but I can't remember if Alexei is and if he is does he still have to go back to fight. He may well want to go back & fight but would he have to if called ?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, Shrek said:

I have no doubt there are thousands but I can't remember if Alexei is and if he is does he still have to go back to fight. He may well want to go back & fight but would he have to if called ?

I just googled and saw that she admitted in 2008 fibbing about it.  But yeah many others would serve.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
48 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Isn't he now an American citizen or does he have dual nationality ? 

Law of return in Israel applies to citizenship. Now if he is formally called up and refuses to  find a way to El AL and thus an airlines willing to fly into a war zone would be a research question for me.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 10/12/2023 at 11:15 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I forget what part of the country they live in but some areas are better than others.

My cousin and her husband and three young children decided to move to Israel just for the next two years so the kids can really experience Israel, they have been there since August, they are living in Ra'aanana, it is about an hour north of Haifa. They get air raid sirens and she has had the kids sleeping in their safe room and their school is now Zoom classes, so far they are safe but on guard.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 7
  • Sad 4

The above really turned me off TBH. Nothing says I'm a cheap bastard like gifting your partner a freebie. They should be able to afford a fucking spa day with all the grifting they've done for the 90Day empire. Jeez.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

I admire Alexei.  I don't read much in the way of celebrity gossip, but what I've seen of him on the show is appealing.  He seems to be of good character and follows the teachings of his religion.  He's a good daddy and VERY PATIENT with a needy partner.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I admire Alexei.  I don't read much in the way of celebrity gossip, but what I've seen of him on the show is appealing.  He seems to be of good character and follows the teachings of his religion.  He's a good daddy and VERY PATIENT with a needy partner.

Other than his obvious disfain for taking on the household chores while his wife was recovering (and let's be rral, does he even have a 9-5 job? I never hear about it so I figured they were professional 90 dayers), he has been a very nice, very decent guy. Lauren was okay for quite awhile but this whoring put every little thing for the cameras us getting to be too much - not just her but the whole franchise, it's all so fake fake now. Anyway, I'm with @Back Atcha, for thr most part Alex has been a decent guy. 

And yes, the trawling for freebies sounds like Lauren to me as well.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Alexie's 9-to-5:  Here are some notes "lifted" from a 2-month-old Internet article.  For “several years,” Alex has been working as a warehouse manager for Invicta Watch Group in Hollywood, Florida. Cast members are supposedly paid $1,000 to $1,500 per episode. Alex also earns extra cash by recording Cameos for his fans. He charges $30 for a personalized video, and his 4.98-star review indicates that he delivers exactly what his customers ask for.

I think it was VERY WRONG, morally, and for her marriage, for Loren to downplay the amount of care she would require of Alexei. She even admitted that if she hadn't made it sound "reasonable" (not her term), he wouldn't have done it.  He's not home 24/7 taking care of her and the kids.  It seems like he has a full-time job...and like most working mothers, has to come home and do everything (and more).  Loren has always been a pampered flower with no idea that she requires a lot from everyone. 

Talk about bad timing.  WHY, at this time of difficulties, bring up that she needs to have a profession...something other than being a wife and mother?  Wait until you're fully recovered...until you don't DEMAND so much from Alexie.  Spoiled Loren will always be spoiled Loren.  Wonder if she can even picture what life will be for a divorced mother of three--ex-husband in another country.

• Like 5
19 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Talk about bad timing.  WHY, at this time of difficulties, bring up that she needs to have a profession...something other than being a wife and mother?  Wait until you're fully recovered...until you don't DEMAND so much from Alexie. 

How about waiting until the kids are in school? Or old enough to wipe their own tushies? Or can dress themselves? 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1