Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Sins of the Father

Episode description:

Mitch and Allison turn to Mitch's father Max--a cryptozoologist--to identify the last animal infected by the Triple-Helix. Meanwhile, Abe considers telling Jackson the truth about how Elizabeth acquired the ghost gene.

(edited)

Wow -- coordinated animal attacks against a nuclear power plant in Taiwan.  Puts that mole attack on the building in Vancouver look like child's play.
And thousands were killed in Sydney and Ottawa -- I guess the kangaroos in Australia and beavers/moose in Canada are finally stepping up to the plate.

And all before the intro, we get Jackson and Abe tracking down his mother, get bypassed by a herd of 4 really bad CGI lions and Jackson killing his mom as she attacks Abe.

Not Abe.  No !!!!!

Jamie and Mitch patch up their differences while trying to reconstruct a snake-lion-bear creature.

Mariela is still leading the villagers to the safe zone, and they are getting low on ammo but it is ok since it is only 1 mile away.  I'm sure they'll be fine, except when they are attacked by some surly horses who seem to be going out of their way to attack Mariela.

Still no killer zebras, but we're getting closer.

After finding the injection point on his mother, Jackson freaks out about how he wants to kill his father (if he was still alive -- is he in for a surprise).

And this gives Mitch inspiration to determine that the mystery skeleton is that of a sabertooth cat that has been extinct for 14,000 years.

And the plane is now headed to Helsinki to visit Mitch's dad -- who just happens to be an expert cryptozoologist.  FFS !!

Jackson checks out an old photo of his mom -- and the scar isn't on her shoulder.  The timing of this discovery is really convenient.

Abe decides to beat the crap out of a tire and shred his hand for some reason.  I hope those aren't winter tires. And Abe then comes clean to Jamie that he injected Oz-mom with the ghost gene -- paid for by Dr. Robert Oz.  And guilt made him stick around all these years.

That horse chase scene was hysterically bad.  Like really really bad and Mariela barely makes it to the safe zone.

Both Mariela and the Zoo Crew are all watching ZNN at the same time and find out that the Noah Objective will begin in 4 days.  Mitch had better work quickly.

Mitch is at his snarky finest in the same room with his father, Max.

Based on her encounter, Dariela is convinced that she was targeted by the horses because EVERYONE else in the evac party has the ghost gene.  That is some pretty impressive conclusion jumping there.

After Mitch's Dad and Moe the jellyfish do their thing on the bone, it is determined that the sabertooth cat was indeed only a 100 years old, but there was a secret bioactive compound in the bones.  From a 100 years ago.  which means the that the sabertooth cat was constructed artificially.

Mitch's dad relates a tale of an aquatic dinosaur in South America, and reports of a secret lab in the Juan Fernandez islands off the coast.  And they set a course for South America.  Cut to a zoom into an island off the coast of South America that looks a lot like Isla Nublar -- where we see a sabertooth cat.

Mitch gets into a spat with his father -- where we find out that Allison used to be Mitch's girlfriend before she was his stepmom.  Damn !!!  Didn't see that coming.  No wonder she was hitting on Mitch a couple of episodes ago.

Abe confesses to Jackson that he injected Jackson's mom.  And Jackson finally develops the defiant pupil and attacks Abe.  I can't believe that the writers even remembered that.

Jamie has a chat with Max before he heads on his way back home, makes a cocktail for Mitch, and knocks on Mitch's door only to discover when she opens the door that Mitch is banging his stepmom/ex-girlfriend.

As Jackson is about to kill Abe, Mariela shoots him.  The gunshot interrupts sexy time between Mitch and Allison -- I wonder if Mitch thought the gunshot sound was made by his dick and they race downstairs while they get dressed.

Even shot and in his defiant berserker state, Jackson is still able to drive a car.

Anyone else think those blood test results Mariela got showed that she was pregnant -- and the baby will be a miracle child.  Anyone ?

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Wow -- coordinated animal attacks against a nuclear power plant in Taiwan.  Puts that mole attack on the building in Vancouver look like child's play.
And thousands were killed in Sydney and Ottawa -- I guess the kangaroos in Australis and beavers/moose in Canada are finally stepping up to the plate.

And all before the intro, we get Jackson and Abe tracking down his mother, get bypassed by a herd of 4 really bad CGI lions and Jackson killing his mom as she attacks Abe.

Not Abe.  No !!!!!

Jamie and Mitch patch up their differences while trying to reconstruct a snake-lion-bear creature.

Mariela is still leading the villagers to the safe zone, and they are getting low on ammo but it is ok since it is only 1 mile away.  I'm sure they'll be fine, except when they are attacked by some surly horses who seem to be going out of their way to attack Mariela.

Still no killer zebras, but we're getting closer.

After finding the injection point on his mother, Jackson freaks out about how he wants to kill his father (if he was still alive -- is he in for a surprise).

And this gives Mitch inspiration to determine that the mystery skeleton is that of a sabertooth cat that has been extinct for 14,000 years.

And the plane is now headed to Helsinki to visit Mitch's dad -- who just happens to be an expert cryptozoologist.  FFS !!

Jackson checks out an old photo of his mom -- and the scar isn't on her shoulder.  The timing of this discovery is really convenient.

Abe decides to beat the crap out of a tire and shred his hand for some reason.  I hope those aren't winter tires. And Abe then comes clean to Jamie that he injected Oz-mom with the ghost gene -- paid for by Dr. Robert Oz.  And guilt made him stick around all these years.

That horse chase scene was hysterically bad.  Like really really bad and Mariela barely makes it to the safe zone.

Both Mariela and the Zoo Crew are all watching ZNN at the same time and find out that the Noah Objective will begin in 4 days.  Mitch had better work quickly.

Mitch is at his snarky finest in the same room with his father, Max.

Based on her encounter, Dariela is convinced that she was targeted by the horses because EVERYONE else in the evac party has the ghost gene.  That is some pretty impressive conclusion jumping there.

After Mitch's Dad and Moe the jellyfish do their thing on the bone, it is determined that the sabertooth cat was indeed only a 100 years old, but there was a secret bioactive compound in the bones.  From a 100 years ago.  which means the that the sabertooth cat was constructed artificially.

Mitch's dad relates a tale of an aquatic dinosaur in South America, and reports of a secret lab in the Juan Fernandez islands off the coast.  And they set a course for South America.  Cut to a zoom into an island off the coast of South America that looks a lot like Isla Nublar -- where we see a sabertooth cat.

Mitch gets into a spat with his father -- where we find out that Allison used to be Mitch's girlfriend before she was his stepmom.  Damn !!!  Didn't see that coming.  No wonder she was hitting on Mitch a couple of episodes ago.

Abe confesses to Jackson that he injected Jackson's mom.  And Jackson finally develops the defiant pupil and attacks Abe.  I can't believe that the writers even remembered that.

Jamie has a chat with Max before he heads on his way back home, makes a cocktail for Mitch, and knocks on Mitch's door only to discover when she opens the door that Mitch is banging his stepmom/ex-girlfriend.

As Jackson is about to kill Abe, Mariela shoots him.  The gunshot interrupts sexy time between Mitch and Allison -- I wonder if Mitch thought the gunshot sound was made by his dick and they race downstairs while they get dressed.

Even shot and in his defiant berserker state, Jackson is still able to drive a car.

Anyone else think those blood test results Mariela got showed that she was pregnant -- and the baby will be a miracle child.  Anyone ?

Please no baby drama, it's just going to make things melodramatic instead of a fun trainwreck.

• Love 4

Awwwww crap. They had to ruin the bond between Abe and Jackson.

Seriously? Jurassic Park now? Sabretooth cat...right.

Also Mitch's dad had married Mitch's girl he liked. God that's ew.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Wow -- coordinated animal attacks against a nuclear power plant in Taiwan.  Puts that mole attack on the building in Vancouver look like child's play...

Still no killer zebras, but we're getting closer....

...Abe decides to beat the crap out of a tire and shred his hand for some reason....[1]

...And Jackson finally develops the defiant pupil and attacks Abe.  I can't believe that the writers even remembered that.

Jamie has a chat with Max before he heads on his way back home, makes a cocktail for Mitch, and knocks on Mitch's door only to discover when she opens the door that Mitch is banging his stepmom/ex-girlfriend. [2]

As Jackson is about to kill Abe, Mariela shoots him.  The gunshot interrupts sexy time between Mitch and Allison -- I wonder if Mitch thought the gunshot sound was made by his dick and they race downstairs while they get dressed. [3]

....Anyone else think those blood test results Mariela got showed that she was pregnant -- and the baby will be a miracle child.  Anyone ? [4]

Excellent synopsis, ottoDbusdriver, and many conclusions = mine too.
1: Dariela taught Abe the tire punch, but I think she used boxing gloves.
2: Good acting; I really felt that Jamie just wanted to unsee that. Or was she supposed to be heartbroken? Maybe not so good acting.
3: Considering how quickly they dressed, maybe Jamie was just hallucinating the skin part.
4: Don't give the writers any miracle baby ideas! But I could see why you would go there with the 4 day deadline and all. But I'd rather, if she is pg, that it be normal and just have Mitch get some amniotic fluid with the magic gene. Dariela and Abe would have a very cute baby.

ETA: The episode title really should have been Sins of the Fathers with a plural s, quote or no quote. I mean there's Dr. Oz, Dr. Mitch's dad, and maybe Allison had a Daddy complex when she married him.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, redfish said:

Awwwww crap. They had to ruin the bond between Abe and Jackson.

Seriously? Jurassic Park now? Sabretooth cat...right.

Also Mitch's dad had married Mitch's girl he liked. God that's ew.

Oh definitely the Jurassic Park vibe, I guess they wanted to jump on the Jurassic World's popularity after last year.

2 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

My immediate conclusion was exactly that.  But how this news can stop the Noah Insanity in only four days...  I'm drawing a blank.

• Love 4

That poor tire..what did it ever do to Abe..?

So Jackson finally flips out after the big revelation..i guess by the time the season finale rolls around he'll have come up with a way to supress his power a la Bruce Banner

That CG horse chase.. that was a nice nod  to the "round up the zombie herds on motorcycles" bit from The Walking Dead

Edited by TDT
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

ETA: The episode title really should have been Sins of the Fathers with a plural s, quote or no quote. I mean there's Dr. Oz, Dr. Mitch's dad, and maybe Allison had a Daddy complex when she married him.

Don't forget if Dariela is actually pregnant. I mean, we DID find out Abe's darkest secret ;)

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TDT said:

That CG horse chase.. that was a nice nod  to the "round up the zombie herds on motorcycles" bit from The Walking Dead

The plan was to drive the bike through the glass window, and effect a surprise getaway.  So, she carefully selects a protective outfit which includes a helmet with no visor, and elects to wear no goggles.  

They did try hard to make us believe she was in danger of her motorcycle being caught by a handful of broken down nags, though...

• Love 2

Wow, this show has seriously fried my brain. The moment Mitch described the mystical animal I was all 'Well, that's a saber-toothed tiger' (yeah, yeah 'cat' whatever) absolutely unfazed by the fact that it's supposed to be extinct because... well, this is Zoo.

So, who are these folks who managed to jurassic-park animals a hundred years ago? Could it be that Zoo is going aliens? Please, make it so! The whole Zoopocalypse being a cunning alien plan to get rid of the most obnoxious life-form on this planet, he!

Crap, Dariela's back - probably pregnant. But since show was rather heavy-handily making the point that her blood-work relates to the whatever else is going on I'm having my doubts about a pregnancy.

On a side-note: Nope show, you promised us killer zebras - a couple of misbehaving horses won't do!

• Love 2

Ugh, I could have done without Dariela returning, but I guess Abe is going to need someone to talk to and express his remorse and guilt.  Poor Jackson (and Abe).  I really hope the writers don't destroy this relationship.

I'm still hooked on all of this stuff, but I hope that Jackson doesn't go full out "beast" on everyone.

• Love 2

Well, I guess Abe was right when he said that Jackson would flip out if he knew the truth. But to be fair, this was the worst possible time to spill this information, right after his mother dies. But the defiant pupil! It's triggered! Now, they're going to try to find a cure for Jackson and others with the ghost gene, which is now...apparently in billions, according to Dariela and Mitch? How the hell do you jump to that conclusion? I mean, maybe jumping to the ghost gene, but not jumping to 'it's now in billions' theory. 

I like Dariela, so I don't mind her return. I've liked most of the girls. Allison's a give or take character for me. Chloe was great. Dariela's acceptable. Jamie's...well, Jamie's the only one I roll my eyes at. 

Jamie was less annoying this episode. I just rolled my eyes at the "you love him" moment from Max. Yeah, right, because the little interaction they had this episode proved just that. Mitch literally spent 90% of the episode snarking on Max and Alison. 

Runaway horses. Of course. And a sabertooth tiger. Because why not? 

Don't worry; they'll come across Jackson's father and he'll deliver the cure to Jackson, but come season 3? Jackson will have Animal Senses to help them with their missions and he'll be able to Animal Whisper, just without the going crazy gene. 

• Love 2

Who knew that a stampede of mildly annoyed horses could keep up with a motorcycle? But when the cycle stalls, they could not out run the runner? Zoo Knew.

Who knew that after getting stabbed by a mutated human's grossly long fingernails, you could go tire punching without seemingly any side effects from said stabbing? Wasn't there blood all over Abe's shirt outside, but not when they got back to the plane? I thought the first thing he would need is medical treatment.

Who knew Mitch's father would be more annoying and snarky that Mitch! And did he almost hit on Jamie? Wow. What a DB. 

• Love 5

I groaned as soon as we saw Dariela.  I was hoping she was gone for good.  She gets chased by horses in a ridiculously bad sequence.  Why couldn't it have been panda bears or zebras?  Then she immediately went into Private Vasquez mode all over again, displaying her horrific acting with "I need to get to my TEAM.  I need a chopper."

I'm not sure if the crowd of people have something that makes them immune to animals, or if she herself has something that attracts the animals.  I'm assuming she is pregnant, and that her baby is going to be the source of the cure.  Making her into some sort of Virgin Mary character.  I'm going to gag.  I can't stand this character at all and if she is still going to be a regular in Season 3, I might give up the show.

Because Vasquez came back, I'm not holding out hope that whatshisname is dead.  I'm sure he pulled his chute before he lost consciousness.  He's going to turn up with Davies very soon.

Abe gives Jackson some very bad news and Jackson mutates a bit further and storms off.  Ohs noes!  I have no doubt that Jackson will be cured by the end of the season.

How many episodes are left?  This show is getting tedious.

No wonder Mitch is the way he is. I bet Max is *so* the Cool Grandpa to Clementine.

"Welcome to Pleistocene Park!" Let's see, Mitch will be fine, he's Alan Grant. Abe...gosh, he better not be Muldoon; Muldoon dies. Daniela can be Muldoon.

As crazy as the show is, I have to say that I enjoy every episode.  It's just crazy enough to be great summer fare and the casting good enough that it doesn't go off the deep end for me.  If I didn't like the main characters, then maybe I would not care about the show, but I do love the characters.  The writers are smart to put their focus there.

Dariella:  She showed up at the right time.  I wonder what was found in her blood, but I hope she doesn't become a main focal point of the story because I like when it focuses on the main four.

Mitch and Jamie:  She deserves him turning to another woman.  She basically shut him down AGAIN when he asked for a restart.  He can't figure her out at this point, and she should know Mitch well enough that he doesn't do the emotional emo stuff.  She's been treating him like he personally hurt her, and he has finally pulled away.  She'll have to do some fixing to get him back because she messed it up.  I have no doubt that Mitch loves Jaime and vice versa.  Allison is simply an emotional cushion for Mitch at this point, imo.  He's upset about the stuff going on with Jackson and the animals; he doesn't know what's up with Jaime, and then his father shows up and puts the moves on Alison, which conjures up bad memories for him.  Put that together with excessive drinking, and . . . well, you know.  Go fight for him, Jaime!

Abe and Jackson:  My babies.  I love their friendship, and I really don't want the writers to screw that up.  I like that Abe had a hand in what happened to Jackson's mother because it just makes him a bit more human rather than the perfect best friend - ever.   Abe had no idea that he would grow to love them both and claim them as his family - and that they also changed his life.  All this was AFTER he injected her with the ghost gene.  I have to believe that Jackson will forgive him, and I noticed that Jackson hesitated when Abe yelled for him to stop.  So I don't think he's completely gone.

Jackson:  Maybe rage makes the gene activate or perhaps high emotion.  I don't know.  I just don't want that handsome face to morph into some freakish animal.  So let's  hope that the gang can reach Jackson before he morphs completely.  I don't want to be Jackson's father when he eventually finds him.  (Btw, Jackson injected himself with a tracker an episode or so ago.  So the gang will/should be able to track him.

I am enjoying this season so far.  Color me intrigued.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 4

If the animals had no interest in them why did those people need to go anywhere ? Why were they all indoors hiding when the gang found them ?

I loved Jaime's reactions when she realized that the dad had stolen Alison from Mitch.

No wonder Mitch is the way he is. I bet Max is *so* the Cool Grandpa to Clementine.

This show really must "like" Mitch because they already dragged in his step-mom/ex-girlfriend and his dad onto the plane to join in their wacky adventures. I bet by the end of the season his daughter and her "evil" dog will be brought along.

2 hours ago, Bishop said:

I have no doubt that Mitch loves Jaime and vice versa.  Allison is simply an emotional cushion for Mitch at this point, imo.

Mebbe so, but Jamie is giving him a hard time, short on toes, and kills people.  Whereas Allison / Myka is just hot!!

6 hours ago, Julie23 said:

Who knew that after getting stabbed by a mutated human's grossly long fingernails, you could go tire punching without seemingly any side effects from said stabbing?

It was just a flesh wound.

We got to hear Nonso Anonzie sing a little dirge!  Which is what I will be doing (very badly) if Abe and Jackson break up permanently.  OK they won't do that but I was legit worried Abe might be killed and that would have been....very bad for this show.   Abe was a young guy, trusted Doc Oz and needed some money; this was before Ms. Oz and Oz Jr became family.  Jackson will come around - hopefully more human than mom, though it was kind of cool to see the defiant pupil show up. 

More daddy issues - first Doc Oz and now Mitch's Ass Dad; I actually found him kind of entertaining.  Irritated Mitch is fun and Dad irritated him plus was having a good time.   I don't mind some cryptozoology, bring it on show.  Let's head to Isla Nublar.

1 hour ago, redfish said:

I bet by the end of the season his daughter and her "evil" dog will be brought along.

Nooooooo!!  Dog OK, kid NO.  Also a big no to a love (or sex?) triangle, though I guess it's too late for that.   I actually thought Jamie snuck up on Mitch's dad when he was leaving in order to kill him LOL.  Glad they had a little bonding moment and he didn't hit on her.

So all these people trekked 80 miles without a casualty?  Carrying luggage and babies and what not?  If the animals are targeting Dariela, why didn't they attack during the trek?  Why am I trying to make sense of Zoo? At least cute, friendly priest made it out OK.   Please, please let Dariela's blood be made of ice, animal cells, horse manure anything but pregnant.  I don't think the show will go there though.  Of COURSE the bike dies just before the gate.  No problem, she didn't even end up with any dirt on her perfectly made up face!

4 days until Noah drops!  Since we have a S3, I'm going with team Zoo isn't able to stop it and that's the focus of next season's wackiness.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, MissLucas said:

So, who are these folks who managed to jurassic-park animals a hundred years ago? Could it be that Zoo is going aliens? Please, make it so! The whole Zoopocalypse being a cunning alien plan to get rid of the most obnoxious life-form on this planet, he!

My money is on Mitch inventing a time machine built into the big plane. Like a Delorean. Go back a 100+ years and invent the triple helix. :)

1 hour ago, Gudzilla said:

If the animals had no interest in them why did those people need to go anywhere ? Why were they all indoors hiding when the gang found them ?

If all the villagers had the ghost gene, why did the foxes, dog and bear attack them in the church ?  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, redfish said:

This show really must "like" Mitch because they already dragged in his step-mom/ex-girlfriend and his dad onto the plane to join in their wacky adventures. I bet by the end of the season his daughter and her "evil" dog will be brought along.

Funny you should say that because .......

Spoiler

....... the final episode of Season 2 is titled 'Clementine', which just happens to be the name of Mitch's daughter.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Bishop said:

Jackson:  Maybe rage makes the gene activate or perhaps high emotion.  I don't know.  I just don't want that handsome face to morph into some freakish animal.  So let's  hope that the gang can reach Jackson before he morphs completely.  I don't want to be Jackson's father when he eventually finds him.  (Btw, Jackson injected himself with a tracker an episode or so ago.  So the gang will/should be able to track him.

I am enjoying this season so far.  Color me intrigued.

Maybe Jackson will be able to control his powers enough to where he can be the team's "secret weapon"..surely theres going to be a big bad reveal at the end of the season,where we learn that this character has also injected himself with the ghost gene,albeit a more"advanced" version

Edited by TDT

So, the final animal they need to find is a sabertooth tiger.... err, cat (my bad, Mitch!), a species that was suppose to be extinct, but it turns out they are being genetically created or some shit on a mysterious island, filled with probably other supposed extinct animals.  I so can't wait to see where this goes.  Hell, maybe we'll even get fucking dinosaurs.  Just go full-blown Jurassic Park on this puppy.  Bonus points if the architect is played by Sam Neil.

Max really does explain why Mitch is the way he is.  That dude was a piece of work. And they reveal why Mitch and Allison always had a weird chemistry, because it turns out they use to be an item, before she fail for Max, which she now blames on her youth making her a dummy.  But, hey, Max helped, Mitch got to tell him to bug off, and now Mitch and Allison are making out in the bedroom.  Everyone wins!  Except for Jamie, but whatever.  She kept blowing him off, so it was only a matter of time.  Besides, I'm sure she'll find someone else to kill or yell at.

Speaking of which, Jackson's now gone into full-rage mode after finding out that Abe was the one who injected his mom with the ghost gene, because he was desperate and Robert Oz offered him $200.  And that's how he met Jackson!  But now Jackson is off the reservation, so I don't know what their plan is.  But I really want to know is how was Abe not only walking around after the attack by Jackson's mom, but seemed to already be shaking off his fight with Jackson?  Does he having healing powers?!

Dariela is back, after barely escaping killer horses and getting the townsfolk to safety.  I so think they are going down the pregnancy route, with that mysterious "results" from the doctor.

18 hours ago, redfish said:

This show really must "like" Mitch ...

Has Billy Burke always been the lead for this show?  It seems this season they've really given him a lot more focus (made him team leader, he's doing the intro etc.)

I'm surprised so many here are seeing nods to Jurassic Park with the extinct animal island.  I was thinking this was a reference to Doyle's "The Lost World". 

I know this is an unpopular sentiment but this show needs to stop being so pc when it comes to killing animals.  There was no reason in the world that Dariela shouldn't have used her weapon the moment the horses attacked.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, maczero said:

I'm surprised so many here are seeing nods to Jurassic Park with the extinct animal island.  I was thinking this was a reference to Doyle's "The Lost World". 

I know what you mean, but the show has already established that Our Crew believes that the extinct animals are modern recreations rather than prehistoric survivors.

6 hours ago, maczero said:

I know this is an unpopular sentiment but this show needs to stop being so pc when it comes to killing animals.  There was no reason in the world that Dariela shouldn't have used her weapon the moment the horses attacked.

I would have liked to see a more vicious looking fake horse attack personally.  Here's an example of a movie fight between two real horses (starts about seven minutes into the clip) from the bad old pre-Humane Society era:

https://archive.org/details/PaintedStallionChapter12

This fight was filmed originally for The Devil Horse in 1926 and used over and over in B-westerns (like this one, The Painted Stallion) for years.  By the way that dark horse is Rex the Wonder Horse himself.  Look at the way the horses actually fight - they go for the throat, the muzzle and the ass/under the tail/genital region.  Not that I don't think the horses wouldn't try to stomp Daniela but they don't show any biting.

Edited by ratgirlagogo

I loved this ep!  So much reveal.  I really like Dariela.  Good actress IMO and she's good looking and bad ass (I would kill for those eyes).  Hubby doesn't watch but caught her this morning as I was watching and "Who's that?  She's really pretty."

Mitch vs Dad had me giggling.  You see where Mitch gets his snark/sarcasm from.  Who is playing Max?  I know I know him from somewhere......

Jamie's reaction to seeing Mitch/Allison I thought was pretty good and I'm not a huge fan of hers but gal does have her moments.  She was good on House of Cards.

Oh Abe.....no matter what you did I still love you.  I hope you and Dariela have beautiful babies.

• Love 1
On 8/17/2016 at 5:55 PM, raven said:

At least cute, friendly priest made it out OK.  

What was it with the "8 blocks that Jesus walked" line?

You  know, if the world as we know it is ending in four days, is it really necessary to file flight plans anymore?  On a side note, the distance between Ipswich England and Helsinki, Finland is just over 1000 miles.  Quite a feat for a helicopter.

MVP line to Mitch when Jaime remarked about the mess in the bar area.  "Somehow, it always gets cleaned up, even if we don't have a crew on board."  How exactly does that happen, writers?

Since Jurassic Park is on the table, I guess I can tell my joke:  What's the difference between Jurassic Park and Branson, Missouri?  One is a theme park for dinosaurs, and the other is a movie.

On 8/17/2016 at 1:51 PM, Julie23 said:

Who knew that a stampede of mildly annoyed horses could keep up with a motorcycle? But when the cycle stalls, they could not out run the runner?

I KNOW.  That annoyed me to levels I didn't know existed.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:
On August 17, 2016 at 0:51 PM, Julie23 said:

Who knew that a stampede of mildly annoyed horses could keep up with a motorcycle? But when the cycle stalls, they could not out run the runner?...

I KNOW.  That annoyed me to levels I didn't know existed.

I was okay with it because she was doing a lot of strategic rolling out of the way, but if she was even another month pregnant, it would have either been annoying or hilarious.