Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: 1, 2, 3 Non-Cheerleader Conversation

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, TinyHands said:

Because we’re a backwards country that refuses to do things in a logical manner, I.e. dates and adopting the metric system. It’s embarrassing.?

Lord take me now if I had to learn the metric system....

• Love 4

Here’s a game: “Who said that?”

Posters can post quotes from previous seasons then others can name who said it and why. Winners can award themselves a treat.  Losers get a small punishment given by the original poster- do 5 push ups, do a 30 second plank, stretch hamstrings etc.

I’ll start:

”We like Kelli’s unpredictableness.”

who said it and what was Kelli’s “unpredictableness?”

Winner- have a treat. Any wrong answer: do a 15 second plank (honor system). 

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Here’s a game: “Who said that?”

Posters can post quotes from previous seasons then others can name who said it and why. Winners can award themselves a treat.  Losers get a small punishment given by the original poster- do 5 push ups, do a 30 second plank, stretch hamstrings etc.

I’ll start:

”We like Kelli’s unpredictableness.”

who said it and what was Kelli’s “unpredictableness?”

Winner- have a treat. Any wrong answer: do a 15 second plank (honor system). 

I believe Sydney said it in the last episode of Season 5 before they showed who was going to be in the swimsuit calendar. The "unpredictableness" was Kelli surprising the girls aka we do not know what will happen during the dinner/meeting Kelli has set up.

Edited by bigskygirl
6 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

To whom did Kelli say, "You look like you have a corn cob stuck up your butt"   ??

Kaitlyn- on practice field doing the entrance. She left before the end of her rookie season, right? She tanned the day b4 cameos 

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

Who said "she's tougher than us under pressure"? Don't know if it's an exact quote. 

I thought it was Kelli talking about Loni and her kicks

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, LynneH said:

I thought it was Kelli talking about Loni and her kicks

Yes.  Loni  was called in numerous times and always kept her composure.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

You know what I have NOT heard anyone say in a while which was probably said by someone at least 2 times each show .....  Its really NERVE WRACKING

I'm gong to guess on this one. "  Is it  "It's my dream to be a DCC" ?

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1

Who does Kelli compare to Emmitt Smith during solos?

Who performed a solo that caused her to put down words she can't repeat?

Who has the Britney Spears type body at cameos?

Who asked Julie Jacobs for her autograph during the first meeting?

What did Britney Schram have in her bra at her cameo shoot?

Who said "I've never had my butt drawn before.  Probably checked out a time or two."

• Love 1
(edited)

A. Melissa, S11

b. Lacey

c. Ashley s6

d. A makeup pad and pick comb

e.  Kristen Ilsing (spelling?)

F.  You got me on this one. 

I binge watch this show waaaaayyyyy too much.

I’m going to paraphrase slightly because I cannot remember the exact working.  These were three of the more cringeworthy quotes in my opinion.  

Who said:

1.  I literally smile all the time so my cheek muscles are really strong (said about smiling for squad photo)

2.  I just looked them in the eye and said, you like me! (Said about auditions)

3.  I never modeled, but my dad is a photographer so I’m photogenic (said about cameos).  

Edited by English Teacher
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, English Teacher said:

A. Melissa, S11

b. Lacey

c. Ashley s6

I’m going to paraphrase slightly because I cannot remember the exact working.  These were three of the more cringeworthy quotes in my opinion.  

Who said:

1.  I literally smile all the time so my cheek muscles are really strong (said about smiling for squad photo)

3.  I never modeled, but my dad is a photographer so I’m photogenic (said about cameos).  

1. Danielle 

7 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Who does Kelli compare to Emmitt Smith during solos?

Who performed a solo that caused her to put down words she can't repeat?

Who has the Britney Spears type body at cameos?

Who asked Julie Jacobs for her autograph during the first meeting?

What did Britney Schram have in her bra at her cameo shoot?

Who said "I've never had my butt drawn before.  Probably checked out a time or two."

I don’t know who said it. It was at the first filming of the camp DCC after squad was set- season 2? 

Sorry I probably should have stuck to Seasons 3 and beyond:)

Season 1 during retreat at Southfork, they had a caricature artist drawing their butts.  Kandi made the comment about never having her butt drawn before, but probably checked out a time or two.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Sorry I probably should have stuck to Seasons 3 and beyond:)

Season 1 during retreat at Southfork, they had a caricature artist drawing their butts.  Kandi made the comment about never having her butt drawn before, but probably checked out a time or two.

Since I only got half, I’m wrong. But, I also got the season wrong. And I don’t think you have to stick to season 3 and beyond- it’s all fair game! 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Taralightner said:

This was that Nadia/Natasha girl who's mom cheered for DCC wasn't it? She had a split in her front teeth and dark hair...that I remember lol 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Kayce said:

This was that Nadia/Natasha girl who's mom cheered for DCC wasn't it? She had a split in her front teeth and dark hair...that I remember lol 

Correct.   The photogenic line was from last season if that helps.

cash and prizes was definitely s Miss Kitty comment.   I think someone held their leg up too long in their solo, flashing to the front.   

Two more:

a.  To whom did Kelli say when she did a jump split,she had to hit the turf with “ all your glory”?

b.   Bonus points for this one:  When Kitty had vets select a rookie they think would make the team (s4),which 7 rookies were not called?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Taralightner said:

1. Danielle 

I don’t know who said it. It was at the first filming of the camp DCC after squad was set- season 2? 

Was the "cash and prizes" comment made to Nina Moch? She was as cute as a bug. :) 

• Love 2
On 7/9/2018 at 8:13 AM, Taralightner said:

Who said: “cash and prizes to the front, no one wants to see that.”

I believe Kitty said that to Briana (Titans) during last-minute rehearsals last season.

14 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

Was the "cash and prizes" comment made to Nina Moch? She was as cute as a bug. :) 

She really was adorable, always wondered what had happened to her.

@raindancer and @tinabee1967 you are correct, Kitty said it. I am going to “check the tape” to see who she said it to....both of you should have a treat and start another “who said that...”?

20 hours ago, English Teacher said:

cash and prizes was definitely s Miss Kitty comment.   I think someone held their leg up too long in their solo, flashing to the front.   

Two more:

a.  To whom did Kelli say when she did a jump split,she had to hit the turf with “ all your glory”?

b.   Bonus points for this one:  When Kitty had vets select a rookie they think would make the team (s4),which 7 rookies were not called?

For question b...

Kaime was one who wasn’t chosen

• Love 1
On 7/9/2018 at 4:55 AM, English Teacher said:

A. Melissa, S11

b. Lacey

c. Ashley s6

Who said:

3 was Keyra right?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, raindancer said:

I believe Kitty said that to Briana (Titans) during last-minute rehearsals last season.

She really was adorable, always wondered what had happened to her.

Now Nina Johnson thanks to marrying an awesome guy that I went to grad school with...they moved to the east coast and they have a super adorable baby. IIRC she works in finance. She hasn’t updated her Instagram in a couple of years (since she did some pageant stuff,) but it’s public so I linked it.  I can’t tell if her FB is or not since I’m a friend of a friend, but she’s searchable. They seem incredibly happy, so yay for that :) 

https://www.instagram.com/mrsnc2016

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Now Nina Johnson thanks to marrying an awesome guy that I went to grad school with...they moved to the east coast and they have a super adorable baby. IIRC she works in finance. She hasn’t updated her Instagram in a couple of years (since she did some pageant stuff,) but it’s public so I linked it.  I can’t tell if her FB is or not since I’m a friend of a friend, but she’s searchable. They seem incredibly happy, so yay for that :) 

https://www.instagram.com/mrsnc2016

I'll bet her mother is relieved.  I remember the video they played  - she is with a group of kids and they are being asked what they want to do when they grow up and she said DALLAS COWBOYS CHEERLEADER!!!!  She said her mom was unhappy or embarrassed or something like that.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, kalibean said:

that is seriously fantastic, I'm so glad she's done so well!!!

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder if we should be discussing this in the Training Camp thread, Dayton's cut is technically a spoiler.  I sent the mods a PM asking to move.

Edited by ByTor
21 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I wonder if we should be discussing this in the Training Camp thread, Dayton's cut is technically a spoiler.  I sent the mods a PM asking to move.

That would be best since this topic is for non-show stuff. Posts were indeed moved. 

Everyone: The game is pushing it but for now is fine, but definitely no spoilers. Any news from camp--who made it, who didn't, who auditioned, all that stuff are spoilers since the show has not aired yet. If it hasn't been shown on the television show it is a spoiler. Small Talk is inherently a spoiler free topic because it's not supposed to be about the show. 

• Love 1

Who said this person's solo should be used to pump up the guys before the game?

who was Kelli talking about when she said, "it's hard when they're that nice." (Cutting)

On 7/10/2018 at 5:31 PM, pinkandsparkly13 said:

3 was Keyra right?

1 was that Abigail? 

2 was that red haired girl whose mom was a dcc. I can't remember her name. She had super odd teeth. Nadia???

3. Answered already

4 minutes ago, Hummingbird24 said:

who was Kelli talking about when she said, "it's hard when they're that nice." (Cutting)

1 was that Abigail? 

2 was that red haired girl whose mom was a dcc. I can't remember her name. She had super odd teeth. Nadia???

3. Answered already

I believe it was Sasha in Season 6.

Who did Judy say dance like a man and what season was it?

On 7/9/2018 at 6:55 PM, English Teacher said:

Two more:

To a. Kelli said “with all your glory” to Alexandria on the practice field? Season 8 or 9. Right? 

5 hours ago, Taralightner said:

To a. Kelli said “with all your glory” to Alexandria on the practice field? Season 8 or 9. Right? 

Season 6

9 hours ago, Hummingbird24 said:

1 was that Abigail? 

3. Answered already

1.  Not Abigail....several seasons later. 

We know Klarissa was described as nasty by Judy. Who else was called nasty as a compliment and by whom? ?

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, English Teacher said:

We know Klarissa was described as nasty by Judy. Who else was called nasty as a compliment and by whom? ?

Kalyssa  was called nasty  by Judy but in a good way.

• Love 1
(edited)
55 minutes ago, English Teacher said:

Season 6

1.  Not Abigail....several seasons later. 

Kitty said it about Ashley Marie in her second year during a Kitty night or at show group auditions. 

Edited by Taralightner
Second guessing myself
14 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Kitty said it about Ashley Marie in her second year during a Kitty night or at show group auditions. 

I'm a huge Ashley Marie fan, but I don't remember them even acknowledging her during her second year, except in the deleted scenes when she won a Barbie.  And I remember Kitty telling her to be more sexy during her rookie year.  I remember show group auditions her second year featured Jennifer cause she had just been told to lose weight, and MacKenzie trying out for the 3rd time.  I will have to re-watch.

• Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I'm a huge Ashley Marie fan, but I don't remember them even acknowledging her during her second year, except in the deleted scenes when she won a Barbie.  And I remember Kitty telling her to be more sexy during her rookie year.  I remember show group auditions her second year featured Jennifer cause she had just been told to lose weight, and MacKenzie trying out for the 3rd time.  I will have to re-watch.

I’m almost positive it was when Kitty was there and they were looking at the entire room, not just pink. It MIGHT have been her rookie year, but I think she was in blue when Kitty said it... she said, “I love her; she’s just nasty” to Kelli and Judy.   

@English Teacher- am I remembering correctly? 

Edited by Taralightner
Trying to get clarity
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

I’m almost positive it was when Kitty was there and they were looking at the entire room, not just pink. It MIGHT have been her rookie year, but I think she was in blue when Kitty said it... she said, “I love her; she’s just nasty” to Kelli and Judy.   

@English Teacher- am I remembering correctly? 

I think it was Ashley Nicole the blonde (former Phoenix Suns dancer) with the knee problems who Kitty said that about.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I think it was Ashley Nicole the blonde (former Phoenix Suns dancer) with the knee problems who Kitty said that about.

Ashley Paige

Ashley Pro

Ashley Nicole

Ashley Marie

There has got to be an easier way:)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Ashley Paige

Ashley Pro

Ashley Nicole

Ashley Marie

There has got to be an easier way:)

Not Ashley Paige, not Ashley Pro. 

The Ashley that I’m talking about had blonde hair. 

NOT the Ashley that had trouble with her “sexy” during TC. 

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Not Ashley Paige, not Ashley Pro. 

The Ashley that I’m talking about had blonde hair. 

NOT the Ashley that had trouble with her “sexy” during TC. 

Ashley Nicole was blonde and a former Phoenix Suns dancer. She had knee problems and missed some SG appearances because of it. She hurt her knee in her last year she was in TC. She retired and went on to be an All Star for 1 or 2 years.   

image.thumb.png.7c5d483968571b1f4e82521e92b2f726.png

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1