Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: 1, 2, 3 Non-Cheerleader Conversation

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, JarlenaFan2023 said:

T- 5 hrs and counting until I can print my BOARDING PASS for my trip to TX/OK.  Stuck on this song right now.  Who remembers it (note this is NOT the "original" video for this song)? 

Have a safe flight and have fun 

• Love 1
Just now, Holly85 said:

I'm gonna TRY to post a couple pix from the tours (Star and Stadium) but not making any promises (crappy Android phone)

2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

How old would Cassie T have been in 1997?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, JarlenaFan2023 said:

I'm gonna TRY to post a couple pix from the tours (Star and Stadium) but not making any promises (crappy Android phone)

How old would Cassie T have been in 1997?

6-7 years old 

• Like 1
On 3/6/2023 at 1:17 AM, Holly85 said:

I'm home.  I didn't get many pics (and the ones I did were crappy) of the Stadium and NO pics @ The Star (we weren't given access to the dance studio or any of the Cheerleaders' facilities).  The closest thing I got to seeing cheerleader related  stuff was the auditorium where "first meeting" is always held.  They didn't even allow us down on the outdoor practice field. ETA:  I DID end up seeing one of the football coaches (not sure which one it was).  It WASN'T Mike McCarthy.

Also, we were told not to speak to any Cowboys staff/players/cheerleaders we crossed paths with @ the Star which I thought was kind of strange.

Edited by JarlenaFan2023
added something and can't spell/type
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, JarlenaFan2023 said:

I'm home.  I didn't get many pics (and the ones I did were crappy) of the Stadium and NO pics @ The Star (we weren't given access to the dance studio or any of the Cheerleaders' facilities).  The closes thing I got to seeing cheerleader related  stuff was the auditorium where "first meeting" is always held.  They didn't even allow us down on the outdoor practice field.

The Tostitos outside field at the star is open to the public but not the one the girls practice on 

Just now, Holly85 said:

The Tostitos outside field at the star is open to the public but not the one the girls practice on 

I saw that from a hallway.  They didn't take us outside to view it.  The security was INCREDIBLY HIGH.  We should have only had one tour guide but there were several.

TBH the Star tour is not worth the $$$$ (just my opinion).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Guys not sure if this is the right one to post this. But I found the second dcc movie on youtube. Not sure how to link it via my phone but it’s under ‘Dallas cowboys cheerleaders 2 full movie 1980’. I still cannot tell the difference between who were the real cheerleaders in both the first and second movie and which is the actresses

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

As a 24-year-old woman, watching these girls has inspired me to work out.

But at the same time, I've learned not to set my expectations too high, as even those with athletic careers can have unflattering photos taken at inopportune moments.

• Like 1
On 6/7/2023 at 9:46 AM, parrotfeathers said:

I'm not sure I can even begin to explain.  I joined but left after 3 days.   Let me get the name of it and so you can check it out.  

Which creepy guy is this? I hope the DCC (former and current) are all okay. 

• Like 1
On 6/6/2023 at 8:46 PM, parrotfeathers said:

I'm not sure I can even begin to explain.  I joined but left after 3 days.   Let me get the name of it and so you can check it out.  

On 6/13/2023 at 10:05 AM, DizzySometimes86 said:

Which creepy guy is this? I hope the DCC (former and current) are all okay. 

Which page?  It’s prob the one I’m thinking of and I left after a while too because it was sooo weird. 

Yes he seems over the top fan but appears to have been that way through many years. He has many former DCC so they must see him as a more enthused DCC fan than a creepy guy trying to do something inappropriate. His site only cycles every 3 or so days through my feed so I can tolerate it.After all Tina K is a member early on!

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

Is it that Jerry Low guy? He's got some weird stuff on his IG 

https://www.instagram.com/jerry_jerbear_low81772/

Jerry is weird for sure but this guy is over the top. ((IF it’s the same FB group @parrotfeathers is talking about??)) He goes by “Genghis Nim”… and his name is Michael I believe.  It’s the FB group “Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders -Then, Now, and Forever-Discussion and Trade”.  This guy has gotten sooooo many cheerleaders to join with his weird shit like:  “Come and join your fellow sisters that are all in here just waiting for you” 🙄 “A safe place for you to come and hang out with your fellow sisters”🙄 THEN he immediately hustles them for autographs for his collectibles & merchandise/memorabilia that I’m sure he’s then shamelessly selling/hawking/trading wherever.  If you really cared about the cheerleaders… trading and selling merchandise would not be your focus. Somehow he’s gotten in good with the likes of Sydney Durso, Natalie Woods, and even legends like Tami Barber and gotten several of them to be “moderators”… like he’s bestowed some kind of privilege upon them.  He does all this just to try to gain credibility in the cheerleaders eyes (and prospects that may be considering joining the group)…. Just to turn around and hustle them for autographs and stuff.  Of course this is all just my opinion.  He’s f’ing weird and there’s no one that can tell me he ain’t !!  Not to mention there’s, OF COURSE, a bunch of OTHER weird ass men in there just being creepy voyeurs.  And some of THEM are even mods.   And IIRC, I also think he had the owner of the IG page “123dccgallery”, and was using her for credibility by acting like she was endorsing the page with him.  She’s sweet and kind and I love her page.  I can’t remember her real name but in the beginning I couldn’t believe she was aligning herself with this guy.  No idea if she’s still in there.  

Well maybe I’m wrong about this guy, and maybe his harmless, but he made my skin crawl.  I can’t believe the cheerleaders got sucked into that page so hardcore.   Bottom line, he’s masquerading as a super fan, yet profiting off the stuff he’s hitting them up for on the daily, and I don’t like that.  **End Rant**

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Thank you for letting everyone know before I did.  I stayed in his group 2 days and it was all I could take.

118BA776-E4A3-4EF0-88DE-7EBA61946EC0.jpeg

Some of his posts are awful and that’s how he became known as creepy guy.  
about a month ago he started a fundraiser for himself of course .

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

Jerry is weird for sure but this guy is over the top. ((IF it’s the same FB group @parrotfeathers is talking about??)) He goes by “Genghis Nim”… and his name is Michael I believe.  It’s the FB group “Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders -Then, Now, and Forever-Discussion and Trade”.  This guy has gotten sooooo many cheerleaders to join with his weird shit like:  “Come and join your fellow sisters that are all in here just waiting for you” 🙄 “A safe place for you to come and hang out with your fellow sisters”🙄 THEN he immediately hustles them for autographs for his collectibles & merchandise/memorabilia that I’m sure he’s then shamelessly selling/hawking/trading wherever.  If you really cared about the cheerleaders… trading and selling merchandise would not be your focus. Somehow he’s gotten in good with the likes of Sydney Durso, Natalie Woods, and even legends like Tami Barber and gotten several of them to be “moderators”… like he’s bestowed some kind of privilege upon them.  He does all this just to try to gain credibility in the cheerleaders eyes (and prospects that may be considering joining the group)…. Just to turn around and hustle them for autographs and stuff.  Of course this is all just my opinion.  He’s f’ing weird and there’s no one that can tell me he ain’t !!  Not to mention there’s, OF COURSE, a bunch of OTHER weird ass men in there just being creepy voyeurs.  And some of THEM are even mods.   And IIRC, I also think he had the owner of the IG page “123dccgallery”, and was using her for credibility by acting like she was endorsing the page with him.  She’s sweet and kind and I love her page.  I can’t remember her real name but in the beginning I couldn’t believe she was aligning herself with this guy.  No idea if she’s still in there.  

Well maybe I’m wrong about this guy, and maybe his harmless, but he made my skin crawl.  I can’t believe the cheerleaders got sucked into that page so hardcore.   Bottom line, he’s masquerading as a super fan, yet profiting off the stuff he’s hitting them up for on the daily, and I don’t like that.  **End Rant**

He has a couple pages on Facebook, Now and Then and also Star Spangled something, something. Yes, he is the owner of 123DCCGallery too. I can't forget to mention he also has a new Instagram page (Star Spangled something something, I think) and he just started one on Twitter too.  

With 40 ish "administrators" (former DCC) thank you's are handed out about every 3 days or so to them. Sometimes individually but, a lot of the time in group posts where all 40+ are listed. 

I too wonder how the former DCC's see him? Do they not really have time in their busy schedules to see what we are discussing here? 

Keep in mind there are other fans on the site, mostly creepy men, some ladies who post about their admiration for the best cheerleaders in the world too. 

I've been there since the early days of the page. I only stay and observe from a distance for the pictures from the past that are hard to find. 

StepKickClunk - I completely agree with you! High five for sharing your Rant! 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

I think the 123DCCGallery Instagram is run by a lady, not this dude. Or it used to be.

I could be wrong. He does run one like that idea on IG though. 

16 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

118BA776-E4A3-4EF0-88DE-7EBA61946EC0.jpeg

Some of his posts are awful and that’s how he became known as creepy guy.  
about a month ago he started a fundraiser for himself of course .

This makes my stomach turn!

16 hours ago, Kees080 said:

With 40 ish "administrators" (former DCC) thank you's are handed out about every 3 days or so to them. Sometimes individually but, a lot of the time in group posts where all 40+ are listed. 

I too wonder how the former DCC's see him? Do they not really have time in their busy schedules to see what we are discussing here? 

If I were a former DCC right now today and someone invited me into that group,…. Based on the amount of DCCs already in there, members AND mods, I would assume this page was totally vetted.!!  But after being in there for only a few days, it astounds me that they wouldn’t see right off the bat this creep’s opportunistic mannerisms.  Hell, I could see it and I’m not even a DCC.  The minute they join he’s trying to send them shit to sign and get them to “friend” him personally.  Acting like he’s their benefactor or chaperone or protector or something…. I just can’t… I’m disgusted. 

15 hours ago, StellaCL said:

I think the 123DCCGallery Instagram is run by a lady, not this dude. Or it used to be.

Yes and I can’t remember her name and I’m not sure if she’s still aligned with his FB page, and a Mod, but he hooked her pretty quick and used her for credibility.  

Just look at some of his other autographs. Although these other actresses/ladies are legends in their own right, I doubt the DCC wants their alumni lumped in with this type of imagery as a whole. And he meets Mariel Hemingway and has her pose in his DCC Satin jacket???!!!  I have one word for this guy and it’s “incel”.

IMG_7493.jpeg

IMG_7491.jpeg

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, StepKickClunk said:

IMG_7493.jpegIMG_7491.jpeg

Also I just want to reiterate and be clear here… I’m not shaming these other women at all. I’m a huge fan of Pam Anderson ((wow did y’all see her latest documentary?? So good!!)), Linda Carter and many, many others.  I’m all for women going and “getting their bag“!  Just trying to paint a picture of this guys’ track record and the type of stuff/content this guy is after with the DCC.  In my opinion he’s clearly obsessed with beautiful women that he cannot have. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

I know of that page. At first I thought it was for former DCC and fans to get together and chat. Now I'm glad you told me. I see as of today he got Loni Lindsay and Kelli Quinn to join.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
On 7/27/2023 at 6:37 PM, Uk-Eve said:

Wasn’t there another guy that was like Jerry low, but died a few years back that was also “creepy-ish” too.

🤷‍♀️ I don’t remember anyone else but there totally could’ve been. 

On 7/1/2023 at 10:19 AM, MrsEVH said:

I know of that page. At first I thought it was for former DCC and fans to get together and chat. Now I'm glad you told me. I see as of today he got Loni Lindsay and Kelli Quinn to join.

😂 I should totally ask Cassie T about this guy and why so many cheerleaders have been sucked in. I know a lot of people don’t like her, but one thing about her is that she strikes me as pretty streetsmart when it comes to the creepers.  But I could be wrong.  But I could see somebody like her sending a private message out about it.

Dang, why isn’t there a Facebook page owned/moderated by a DCC cheerleader (or a normal fan), where the DCC, if they want to, can join, and we could ask them questions directly by tagging them, and they could choose whether they want to answer or not? Would be fun.

• Love 1

Also, random, but could somebody please help me out? Am I the only one that has issues with this page/forum/site on their mobile device? I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been creating a post, and I am typing/swiping and the page will escape out back into the thread and I’ll lose everything I just typed! 🤨 

I also have major major glitching like when the thread is loading it’s like glitching up and down, and up and down, and up and down the thread.  Plus, I get pop-up ad, after pop-up ad, after pop-up ad everywhere all over the page.  I don’t remember it being this bad a couple years ago. The technology here feels really primitive now.  I feel like I’m posting on one of those old ass message boards from 2000. 😂

• Applause 1
On 8/7/2023 at 2:03 PM, StepKickClunk said:

Also, random, but could somebody please help me out? Am I the only one that has issues with this page/forum/site on their mobile device? I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been creating a post, and I am typing/swiping and the page will escape out back into the thread and I’ll lose everything I just typed! 🤨 

I also have major major glitching like when the thread is loading it’s like glitching up and down, and up and down, and up and down the thread.  Plus, I get pop-up ad, after pop-up ad, after pop-up ad everywhere all over the page.  I don’t remember it being this bad a couple years ago. The technology here feels really primitive now.  I feel like I’m posting on one of those old ass message boards from 2000. 😂

May not be a bad idea to report your issue here

• Like 1

Concerning that Facebook DCC page probably two days ago or so the owner Genghis or Michael wrote about administrators extolling their value and pointing out that a Steve Snider had more information than any other person and was the person also doing Pompedia. . yesterday Steve announces that for anyone who was contributing to Michael’s CPAP fund to buy him a machine that he had stopped it and that he was refunding all the money plus Steve was leaving the DCC Facebook page for personal reasons. Maybe creating a fund for a CPAP machine for the owner was a reach too far. Don’t know but seems odd

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
On 11/30/2023 at 7:35 AM, JarlenaFan2023 said:

Not sure where to put this.  Did anyone here watch the Thanksgiving Halftime with Dolly Parton?  Thoughts?  I can't imagine that Kelli was OK with Dolly wearing the uniform for her performance...

Dolly looked unreal for 77! I bet Kelli genuinely loved it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 12/1/2023 at 8:23 PM, StellaCL said:

Dolly looked unreal for 77! I bet Kelli genuinely loved it.

Plus, I really doubt that Dolly wearing the uniform was a surprise to the organization.

• Like 3
On 12/6/2023 at 6:11 AM, ByTor said:

Plus, I really doubt that Dolly wearing the uniform was a surprise to the organization.

Can you imaging the fitting…i can just hear Kelly asking if “they were hers”. 

• LOL 2

Wow have y’all noticed how great Kelli looks? Not snark, but of course my first thought runs to Ozempic (not that it matters either way).  

I’ve also really enjoyed the DCC YouTube videos highlighting the ladies of the decades celebrating Women’s History Month. I could sit and listen to the ladies tell stories for hours!!!!! I got such a kick out of it.  I really liked Pam Seal. She is so beautiful and eloquent!

• Like 1
On 3/12/2024 at 7:37 PM, StepKickClunk said:

Wow have y’all noticed how great Kelli looks? Not snark, but of course my first thought runs to Ozempic (not that it matters either way).  

She might be.

I've read about 2 celebs that take it just to lose weight. Kelly Osborne admitted to it and also said that people are jealous of her because "they can't afford it". Also read that Boy George takes Mounjaro to lose weight. He said "doesn't everybody?"

That sucks IMO because it's meant for people who really have diabetes and need it. These idiots are using it for a fast weight loss. 

• Like 3
On 3/14/2024 at 2:37 PM, MrsEVH said:

That sucks IMO because it's meant for people who really have diabetes and need it. These idiots are using it for a fast weight loss.

Yeah, I don't think messing with insulin/sugar levels is a great idea for non-diabetics.

• Like 2