Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

I finally caught up on what happened on the feeds while I was sleeping. I'm really glad that I'm not an early morning person or someone who watches obsessively while they're sleeping. Because I read that there was more beneath the sheets action between Nicole and Corey (or at least what people are assuming was some action). So much for not being there for a showmance, Nicole. I'm scared of what's going to happen if either of them win HoH while they're both in the house. We all remember Liz and Austin's afternoon delight HoH sessions. I really don't want to relive that.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I finally caught up on what happened on the feeds while I was sleeping. I'm really glad that I'm not an early morning person or someone who watches obsessively while they're sleeping. Because I read that there was more beneath the sheets action between Nicole and Corey (or at least what people are assuming was some action). So much for not being there for a showmance, Nicole. I'm scared of what's going to happen if either of them win HoH while they're both in the house. We all remember Liz and Austin's afternoon delight HoH sessions. I really don't want to relive that.

I watched on flashback.  They were definitely using their hands to stimulate each other.  There is no doubt about it.  

With Paulie out next week (my hope) Cory will have lost his leader so he will be an easy mark. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I watched on flashback.  They were definitely using their hands to stimulate each other.  There is no doubt about it.  

It's so clinical the way you put it. And yet still so cringeworthy. Thanks for taking one for the team (so that I didn't have to)!

• Love 7
(edited)
24 minutes ago, J.D. said:

True.  Anybody who's not part of a couple should be trying to break the couples up by getting at least one of them out.

Da'Vonne is in a pretty terrible situation now. She had Michelle/Tiffany/James on the side to get at the couples - but now she lost Tiffany, Michelle doesn't care, and James has a guy thing going. Her worries about Nicole/Z choosing Paulie/Corey over her came true. It doesn't seem like anyone cares about the couples. Apparently she tried to talk to Michelle about it, and Michelle was just like, "Whatever."

She really pushed Tiffany too far when I think Da'Vonne/Tiffany/Michelle had a good thing going. I don't understand why, after HOH, she didn't talk to Tiffany (with Michelle, even) and tell her what was going on. Keeping Tiffany in the dark for too long really came back to bite her - I don't blame Tiffany for deciding to take matters into her own hands after everything. But if Da'Vonne had confided in her and worked with her, Tiffany probably wouldn't have gone to Frank alone. They still would've had to do a lot of work to get her to stay, but now no one will listen to what Da'Vonne wants because Tiffany blew up her game.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

It's so clinical the way you put it. And yet still so cringeworthy. Thanks for taking one for the team (so that I didn't have to)!

Ha ha ha!  It looked clinical.  There was no kissing or hugging.  

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd rather Paulie and Corey were cut out. That's why I want Day to go after the boys. Her, Frank, and Bridgette are the only ones guaranteed to do it. Plus, I really do want the women to be better than the men this season, and I don't want Paulie, Corey, or Frank anywhere near the finals. I'd rather have it be a Zak/Nicole final two than a Corey/Paulie one. Unfortunately, those two are so wrapped up in their showmance that they won't see their evictions coming until it's way too late. Michelle's too wrapped up in being a Mean Girl, Day's too wrapped up in telling lies and spreading confusion, and Bridgette's too wrapped up in Frank to do anything either. Natalie could, but she has zero power as the girls don't like her. 

Come on, girls! Pull it together next week! My god, I just wanted one season where the women dominate. 

Why?  The girls are terrible players.  They are boring to watch.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, escape said:

Why?  The girls are terrible players.  They are boring to watch.

Well, I kind of already mentioned my dislike for most of the guys. Unfortunately, they are better players, which is why they'll make it far, but it doesn't mean that I can't root for the girls, even if it's almost hopeless. I like watching some of the girls. Natalie, in particular. Nicole seems to be playing a good game, even if she annoys me. Zak is playing a good game too, but her and Nicole need to get over their love for the boys. 

I cannot stand watching the boys play. Paulie talks about Tiffany 85% of the time, Paul flip flops and I never know where his head is at, Frank plays the victim even though he's far from it, and Corey's an absolute dumbass who is only pretty to look at and that's it. 

This season had promise. Now it just blows.

Escape, I do want to know if you could pick an ideal final 3, who would it be and why? 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, mooses said:

But [Natalie] also mentioned she knows Paulie's ex and has no interest in him. This makes Paulie seem even worse for going around talking about the "stories" he knows about Natalie. Apparently she could've done the same, but this is the first I'm hearing of it.

So now I expect we have a good idea why Paulie has had such a hard-on (no pun intended) against Natalie; Mr. Wunnerful got his ass dumped, and he's worried about Natalie exposing some girl talk as to the particulars.  C'mon, Paulie - how small could it be?  :>

22 hours ago, J.D. said:

Michelle's gonna be on Snapped someday.  That girl has issues more issues than Reader's Digest.

Fixed that for you.  ;)

19 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

ETA: So you know that paranoia with Tiffany about someone hiding her stuffed animal? Yeah, Day hid it. Tiffany probably shouldn't be as salty as she is, but Day knows that she's not in the greatest mind set right now, so there's a time to joke and a time to not. 

18 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Someone did- it was Day. She told Michelle & Paul and they all laughed about it on the couch outside. As did Zakiyah. 

Remember last season when James took Clay's sweater and wouldn't give it back to Shelli and she ended up getting evicted basically because of the sweater. Guess who was sitting next to her? Vanessa....

This cast is really made up of a bunch of assholes. Not funny assholes. Just people that are just really unnecessarily shitty. 

Joke, hell; that was pure gameplay on Da's part.  Da is nervous about being OTB and wants to provoke an emotional outburst from Tiff which would solidify Da's position - give Da something to point at and whisper, "Do you really want to be stuck in the House or in Jury with someone who loses it over a stuffed animal...?"

57 minutes ago, wait.what said:

But, isn't Natalie on the block? She can't vote, right?

Being OTB between Tiff and Da this week is about the safest place on the planet.  And Nat will probably be voting next week, so....

16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Given the context, "flashback" might not be the best of all applicable terms....  ;>

• Love 5
(edited)

Ok, I do want to say one positive thing about this season. People are figuring out other people's games and they're not being snowed by the obvious. Such as Nicole/Zakiyah's closeness has been figured out by Frank/Bridgette. The showmances are pretty much out in the open. Day's shadiness is being talked about. Hell, they even know Paul's a floater.  

ETA: Apparently, Paulie and Frank are talking. Frank's on speech number 54 on why Tiffany should stay and Da'Vonne should go. I refuse to watch either of them so I'm just reading on the feeds, but I wonder if what Frank is saying is sinking in with Paulie, in that Day's too dangerous and Tiffany's alone and has no influence, so she can afford to stay while Day needs to go before jury. I'll admit, I will be impressed if Frank convinces Paulie to keep Tiffany. I still don't like Frank, but somehow he might not be the biggest target come Thursday. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

Are we positive that was only hand action, because it sure seemed like more.

I don't know how long it lasted so I may have stopped watching too soon.  

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

So now I expect we have a good idea why Paulie has had such a hard-on (no pun intended) against Natalie; Mr. Wunnerful got his ass dumped, and he's worried about Natalie exposing some girl talk as to the particulars.  C'mon, Paulie - how small could it be?  :>

Ha!  Good one. 

But seriously, good on Natalie for not saying anything but she has no idea how much he has been slamming her behind her back.  If she knew, then maybe.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, I do want to say one positive thing about this season. People are figuring out other people's games and they're not being snowed by the obvious. Such as Nicole/Zakiyah's closeness has been figured out by Frank/Bridgette. The showmances are pretty much out in the open. Day's shadiness is being talked about. Hell, they even know Paul's a floater.  

Anyone else having trouble with editing to quote another post when you hit send too soon?  LOL.  I am thus the back to back posts. 

I didn't know a couple of things here. I had not realized that they all knew Paul was floating or that Frank and B knew Nicole and Z were close.  good.

Nashville,  I consider myself tuned to this sort of thing but I don't get the flashback comment. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Anyone else having trouble with editing to quote another post when you hit send too soon?  LOL.  I am thus the back to back posts. 

I didn't know a couple of things here. I had not realized that they all knew Paul was floating or that Frank and B knew Nicole and Z were close.  good.

I'm not having trouble, sorry I can't help!

Frank/Bridgette were just talking about this at some point today, maybe even very recently. People have been commenting on Paul being a wild card because of him going back and forth to each side of the house. They aren't quite sure what he'd do, and someone was mentioning as soon as Tiff's gone, it'll be 5 vs 5 with Paul in the middle. 

I'd like to say that the houseguests are not as sly as they think, but I honestly believe we have some smart players. They just happen to not be able to put their intelligence to good use. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd like to say that the houseguests are not as sly as they think, but I honestly believe we have some smart players. They just happen to not be able to put their intelligence to good use. 

It's such a weird season because everyone knows everything - especially now that Tiffany blew up everyone's games - so we are able to see how the HGs use and interpret the information. I'm curious to find out how everything falls next week - it almost feels like the information spill has put the HGs back on even ground and now we get to see who can use what's happened to their advantage.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Come on, girls! Pull it together next week! My god, I just wanted one season where the women dominate. 

I think I may be alone here, but I loved season 4 when Jun beat Alison.  The way Jun navigated the BB mess and used her stupid ex-husband was impressive.  Many were unhappy she won, but everybody hated Alison more.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jun-song-wins-500000-but-no-one-respect-in-cbs-big-brother-4-finale-1798.php

• Love 9
(edited)

I loathe Maggie and always will, because it makes me happy, but I loved Season six because the women drove that season. Kaysar was a player early but quickly flamed. I'll always remember that season for Janelle, Maggie, Ivette, Rachel, and even loopy April. The guys were the sidekicks that season. The last season that has been the case. Possibly the season Rachel won, but I'd like to pretend that whole travesty never happened. 

Nicole really, really, really wants to get out Day. To the point where it's just weird. We'll see if she can get it done. Frank and certainly Tiff don't have the juice to do it on their own, I think it comes down to Nicole. She can get Coery easy, and possibly Michelle and/or Paul. But she'll probably just say 20 times a day she wants to evict Day and not do anything about it.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 10
(edited)

Heh, so I accidentally stuck around on the wrong feeds and Paulie/Corey are talking about their showmances. Paulie is so not into Zak, at least not enough to try anything on TV (I guess he either doesn't like her enough, or he plans to wait 40+ days to make a move?), and Corey was just about to talk about him and Nicole until Frank walked in and started speech 55. He's trying a new angle with the HOH comp and what if it's another team comp.

Paulie seems to be listening, at the very least. That's more than he did earlier this week. Of course it's freaking Frank who's getting to him, but mostly it's Frank just continuously talking to him. Either way, Frank's playing the 'Tiffany's a lone wolf with no power....and with Day gone, you have the girls to yourselves' angle. Hey, it's not that crazy and I think it could work!

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, PaperTree said:

I think I may be alone here, but I loved season 4 when Jun beat Alison.  The way Jun navigated the BB mess and used her stupid ex-husband was impressive.  Many were unhappy she won, but everybody hated Alison more.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jun-song-wins-500000-but-no-one-respect-in-cbs-big-brother-4-finale-1798.php

I put Jun up there with Will and Dan as the three best BB players of all-time. 

1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

I loathe Maggie and always will, because it makes me happy, but I loved Season six because the women drove that season. Kaysar was a player early but quickly flamed. I'll always remember that season for Janelle, Maggie, Ivette, Rachel, and even loopy April. The guys were the sidekicks that season. The last season that has been the case. Possibly the season Rachel won, but I'd like to pretend that whole travesty never happened. 

Nicole really, really, really wants to get out Day. To the point where it's just weird. We'll see if she can get it done. Frank and certainly Tiff don't have the juice to do it on their own, I think it comes down to Nicole. She can get Coery easy, and possibly Michelle and/or Paul. But she'll probably just say 20 times a day she wants to evict Day and not do anything about it.

Same here. I really disliked Maggie, but she is up there, as well. I think Maggie, Hayden and Derrick are right around the same level (a tier below Dan/Jun/Will, who I can't choose between). Those three both had strong alliances to protect them, which is why I have them below Dan, Will and Jun, but controlling a strong alliance is still very impressive. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

YES!  I loved that season but hated the outcome.  I still get a gut reaction when I hear the word Cappy (which is rare) and friendship (when used in this game).  I wonder what happened to those repulsive people (Cappy and Maggie)? 

I morphed into a Rachael fan.  I am not sure, on the timeline, when that happened but I came to love her. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I can't believe super fan Michelle hasn't explained to Paul the negative connotations of "Friendship."

I can't believe Frank or Nicole hasn't!  

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paulie seems to be listening, at the very least. That's more than he did earlier this week. Of course it's freaking Frank who's getting to him, but mostly it's Frank just continuously talking to him. Either way, Frank's playing the 'Tiffany's a lone wolf with no power....and with Day gone, you have the girls to yourselves' angle. Hey, it's not that crazy and I think it could work!

But Frank is the only one campaigning for her.  Everyone else seems to have moved on.  Why would Paulie want to blow up his own HOH.   Tiffany is not emotional equip for this game.  I don't see the point in staying in a house where everyone is against her.

• Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I put Jun up there with Will and Dan as the three best BB players of all-time. 

I agree.  Andy was a superior player, too, but unfortunately he was aligned with 2 of the most hated players, Amanda and McCrae and that clouded his genius.  He didn't get the praise he deserved.  June contributed to the vile after taste, as well.  What a pill. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I can't believe super fan Michelle hasn't explained to Paul the negative connotations of "Friendship."

Would someone explain it to me, please & thank you?

Were there actually maggots on the counter last night?  I swear that's what Paulie said.

Paulie isn't into Z?  I've missed so much that I'm just flat out confused.  One hundred percent.

• Love 1
(edited)

a bit of feeds related drama. Michelle's twitter that her sister is running got a little crazy after Michelle said some not so nice things about her family. The sister (16 yrs old) went on a rant. She has deleted some of the wilder tweets (screencaps of their text message fights, slut shaming) but here is a screencap of a few. She even went so far as to tweet confirmation from her personal account, but has now started backtracking and posted that the account was hacked. 

eta: she's now recanted the hacking story and admitted that she was angry and "spilled hot tea"

Derrick even chimed in to offer  a friendly reminder about family on social media during BB (since apparently no one learns. Zach's mom still hasn't come back to twitter)

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 3
(edited)

Day wakes up and sees everyone in the Kitchen making food and chatting. Tiffany is there. She goes upstairs to find Michelle & Zakiyah up in the HOH room and tells them that she is pissed that everyone is just "Kumbayaing" downstairs. And then plops herself in front of the TV in the HOH room and is staring madly at the TV and continues to bitch. Day is going to paranoia herself right out that door. 

Meanwhile Michelle about 5 mins earlier tells Z that Day is wants to target the "power upstairs" which are the Showmances. These people. She wants Tiffany out SO BAD so why the HELL would you tell anyone that. Z could potentially tell this to Nicole, and you know she'll want her out ASAP. 

ETA: After about a half an hour of the 3 of them staring at the TV of everyone in the Kitchen & talking crap about Tiffany including these fun highlights of Day & Z saying that Vanessa will be mad at Tiff for how she played & that Vanessa will give Day props for getting her sister out they decided to leave the HOH room bitch fest to "rescue" Nicole because Bridgette sat next to her to eat (this was after the two of them cooked the whole meal they were eating together) These people. Lol. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
(edited)

Both Michelle and James told the Showmances that Da'Vonne warned them about the power of the couples. Michelle, I'm not surprised. I'm disappointed in James, though. Paulie has no power anymore! You need these couples out also! Although James is friends with Derrick's father (I think he's James' manager?) and Paulie loves Derrick, so I'm wondering if they spoke before the season even began about working together.

I don't understand why everyone is begging to be the fifth wheel. I mean, you don't have to pull a Day and tell everyone your plans, but don't rat out one of the only people left who can help you get these fools out.

Meanwhile, Z was upset because Natalie was hiding in the same spot for Hide and Seek. This Showmance drama is so barfy.

ETA: Paulie reports to Z that Da'Vonne is targeting the Showmances - but never mentions the women, only Paulie/Corey. If I were Z, I'd be like, "Sounds great!"

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

I think Day would have been in a great spot if she had gone along with being the 5th wheel instead of panicking about it.

The couples should be a bigger target to the other players, perfect shields.  And, if by some miracle both couples and Day make it to the top 5, then the 5th wheel can choose which couple to back in the 3/2 split. Then, Day would have had a good argument to put to either Nicole or Z about taking her to final 2 instead of Corey or Paulie, because no woman has ever beaten a man in the final 2.

Actually, being the 5th wheel would be a good spot for any of the women.  Especially if they can keep it quiet.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, lilabennet said:

I think Day would have been in a great spot if she had gone along with being the 5th wheel instead of panicking about it.

Absolutely agreed. If someone tells you, "We plan to take you to the final five, where you'll be there with two couples, and thus everyone will want to break up one of the couples," you say, "Thank you" not, "Final five with two sets of targets bigger than me? Let me make sure to stop this at once!"

8 hours ago, slasherboy said:

One of Big Brother's most famous seasons was Season 6, which had two groups set against each other. The "bad" guys (quotes because it wasn't like they were evil or anything, they were just your typical jerky majority alliance, just a little weirder than most. On a side note, they were one of the rare majority alliances dominated by women) called themselves "The Friendship."  The backlash against them was bad enough that when BB All-Stars took place the next season, America got to vote on a few options for people to come into the house (a bunch of players had been predetermined) and one of the members of the Friendship alliance (who came in second overall) went out of her way to explain that she totally denounced said alliance in an attempt to get people to vote her into the house. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, slasherboy said:

Were there actually maggots on the counter last night?  I swear that's what Paulie said.

Paulie isn't into Z?  I've missed so much that I'm just flat out confused.  One hundred percent.

No way were there maggots on the counter.  They live in dark, moist, organic matter until they hatch as a fly. They don't crawl around in plain site.  He was being dramatic. 

Edited by wings707
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

No way were there maggots on the counter.  They live in dark, moist, organic matter until they hatch as a fly. They don't crawl around in plain site.  He was being dramatic. 

wellllll... let's just say that I have a personal experience that says this is not quite true.   (although the likely hood of them on the counter is probably slim to none)

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, mooses said:

James is friends with Derrick's father (I think he's James' manager?) and Paulie loves Derrick, so I'm wondering if they spoke before the season even began about working together.

What does James do that would require a manager?

9 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Day wakes up and sees everyone in the Kitchen making food and chatting. Tiffany is there. She goes upstairs to find Michelle & Zakiyah up in the HOH room and tells them that she is pissed that everyone is just "Kumbayaing" downstairs. And then plops herself in front of the TV in the HOH room and is staring madly at the TV and continues to bitch. Day is going to paranoia herself right out that door. 

It stuns that she does not see that she is acting like Tiffany with anger instead of tears. 

18 minutes ago, gunderda said:

wellllll... let's just say that I have a personal experience that says this is not quite true.   (although the likely hood of them on the counter is probably slim to none)

Tip.  Remove the manure from your counter top.  Your welcome

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

I want Nicole and Z gone.  They are embarrassing themselves and should not be in the game.  Day just sucks, being aligned with the 2 showmances would have been a great position for her, she has NO strategy at all.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, mayziemay said:

I want Nicole and Z gone.  They are embarrassing themselves and should not be in the game.  Day just sucks, being aligned with the 2 showmances would have been a great position for her, she has NO strategy at all.

I am catching up here.  What did Day do to ruin her alliance with the showmances?

7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am catching up here.  What did Day do to ruin her alliance with the showmances?

She told Michelle & James both that they need to be targeted. 

Michelle told Z & James went straight to Cody Jr. and told him. Cody Jr. is of course is still on the lets get out Vanessa plan.. Oh I mean Tiffany. (He is so annoying). Cody Jr, actually started telling James that people have been waffling on the vote because of these things that Day has been saying and then in comes Paul to once again bomb another conversation and him saying NO NO NO TIFFANY IS FOR SURE LEAVING SHE HAS TO LEAVE. 

• Love 4

Do we know for sure who's going tomorrow night?

As of now, It looks like Tiffany is going BUT it's still early. Da'vonne is good at screwing things up for herself so time will tell.

5 hours ago, lilabennet said:

The couples should be a bigger target to the other players, perfect shields.  And, if by some miracle both couples and Day make it to the top 5, then the 5th wheel can choose which couple to back in the 3/2 split. Then, Day would have had a good argument to put to either Nicole or Z about taking her to final 2 instead of Corey or Paulie, because no woman has ever beaten a man in the final 2.

Actually, being the 5th wheel would be a good spot for any of the women.  Especially if they can keep it quiet.

Yeah, Da'Vonne shouldn't have panicked. Her biggest mistake was showing that she was unhappy with those Showmance Alliance to the Showmance Alliance. I don't think riding to the end with these particular couples would've been great for her, though - she has no position of power in that group where she can influence anything. When the alliance was formed, she wasn't the architect of it, or the glue, like Vanessa. I think that's why she was so upset - she knew she was being used by Paulie and the alliance wasn't sincere, but Z/Nicole were totally buying into it. She saw that the guys had their hooks in the women, and she wouldn't be able to trust them anymore. And I would never bank on talking sense into someone taking me to Final 2 - particularly someone in a showmance (and just look at how these women act like they found their soulmates) - and Da'Vonne doesn't win competitions, so it's not like she would be making the choice. The Showmance Alliance is in a position where they'll be able to choose her fate, which is what she wanted to avoid in the first place. 

But, since she did show her displeasure, her other mistake was losing both her Secret Weapons, Michelle and Tiffany. Now, there's a very tight group of Four who have a lot of sway in the House. You basically have to have 3/4 members of the Showmances up to get one out - which no one seems interested in doing. She can't even convince the other HGs they're a big target!

I think she tried to regroup and do a Vanessa type deal, with the couples and her Secret Steve, but it was too late.

• Love 8

I think tomorrow is the last team challenge.  Next week, with new player will begin individuals.  Has anyone read anything to the contrary?  Roadkill will end this week I assume.

If this is true Frank could win HOH.  He cannot throw it; his survival depends on it.  Not bad because I think he will target Paulie and Z.  There isn't room for 2 alpha males in that house or their cupcakes.  

• Love 2

It seems like everyone wants to target the girls, except for Day, who apparently still wants to target Frank. I find that really disappointing that the girls are going to be targeted in the showmances while the guys get to have their bromance and coast. It's even worse when the guys don't seem to care much about their showmances while the girls are way too invested. As much as I hate that the girls have gotten sidetracked by guys, they are still more likable to me. I'm personally over the males dominating and I will be so disappointed if Paulie, Corey, Frank, or Paul end up in the finals. For me, they would only get there due to the girls being too distracted by other girls and getting them out. The guys are do disinterested and the girls are so needy and jealous.

Except for James/Natalie. Those two are super into each other and James is willing to throw HOH to her. I want James to win HOH because I think he would absolutely do something about the showmances. He's never been afraid of making big moves, and that is why I like him the best out of the guys. 

• Love 7

According to Updates, Tiffany spoke to the cameras and explained she made a F2 deal with Da'Vonne on Day 2, but the feeds weren't on so we probably didn't see it. Vanessa told her F2 deals are huge, so she expected Da'Vonne to have her back. And said all the stuff that came out blows her mind and Da'Vonne has no idea how to play the game (which, Tiffany, pot calling the kettle black much?).

She seemed like she'd explain more but feeds went down as the HGs are on HOH lockdown now - probably for BattleBack. I wonder if we'll be getting them back anytime soon.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Except for James/Natalie. Those two are super into each other and James is willing to throw HOH to her. I want James to win HOH because I think he would absolutely do something about the showmances. He's never been afraid of making big moves, and that is why I like him the best out of the guys. 

I was thinking James or Bridgette are the best chance for a Big Move. Bridgette has said she wanted Corey/Nicole up her HOH, but Frank talked her out of it - I'm hoping she'd have her own mindset now considering how that turned out. But James seems increasingly faithful to Paulie, so I'm not sure about him. I think he would just go the Frank route.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

She seemed like she'd explain more but feeds went down as the HGs are on HOH lockdown now - probably for BattleBack. I wonder if we'll be getting them back anytime soon.

I'm confused as to why it's on Jeff feeds. It can't be Battle Back; I know the Battle Back may not be live, but the competition is between the first five evicted houseguests, so it can't happen until at least tomorrow night. Maybe they're fixing something? I can't remember why they would go to Jeff other than for competitions. 

Speculation: Maybe Paulie and Frank started a fight and both are getting kicked out. Maybe Julie overheard Paulie dissing her and she decided to lay a smackdown on him. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm confused as to why it's on Jeff feeds. It can't be Battle Back; I know the Battle Back may not be live, but the competition is between the first five evicted houseguests, so it can't happen until at least tomorrow night. Maybe they're fixing something? I can't remember why they would go to Jeff other than for competitions. 

I think they're doing it Redemption Island style - so Glenn versus Josea, winner versus Victor, winner versus Bronte, winner versus Tiffany.

So they could be taping the competition between Glenn/Josea or The Winner of That/Victor right now.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I think tomorrow is the last team challenge.  Next week, with new player will begin individuals.  Has anyone read anything to the contrary?  Roadkill will end this week I assume.

I haven't read anything, but my feeling is they get rid of teams first but keep RK.  Only because if they take away RK (which replaced BOTB) then they have too much time between noms on Fri, then POV selection and comp on Sat then POV ceremony on Monday IMO.

I think they would wait and see if having no teams adds to the drama enough that they could do away with RK, or maybe bring back a HN comp since without teams they need a different way to pick the HNs.

• Love 2

My guess is they want the winner of Battle Back to play in the HOH Comp (unless they are planning on giving them immunity). So to not raise too much suspicion by making them wait long tomorrow night they will probably will do all the other competitions earlier, and then tomorrow night they will tape the last one and then they will enter the house and then play the next HOH comp.