Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Good conversation there between James and Day where they recognize that Nicole is playing all sides against the middle and consider hopping on board with Frank and Tiffany to strike against the showmances. This week could get very interesting. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, loki567 said:

Good conversation there between James and Day where they recognize that Nicole is playing all sides against the middle and consider hopping on board with Frank and Tiffany to strike against the showmances. This week could get very interesting. 

That would be good. Because if he does, that would make it Bridgette, Frank, Natalie, Tiffany, James and possibly Day as the floater (but I think she'd be doing it for strategic reasons), and Paulie, Corey, Nicole, Zakiyah, and Paul on the other side (I honestly don't quite know where Michelle would fall). So basically, if Tiffany can limit herself and Natalie on the block and that's it, Bridgette, Frank, James, and Day could possibly (if one of them wins RK) throw up Nicole or Corey and send them out instead.

And that, to me, would be a perfect week.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, BlackMamba said:

James said to Day,  hes ready to send Nicole home.   If he does,  he deserves the money. 

Yes.  I can see this new shift happening.  I was recklessly optimistic last week only to be dashed.  But this plan just may work.  I would like to see how a secure Tiffany will act and she may feel safe with this plan (please be cool). 

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Yes.  I can see this new shift happening.  I was recklessly optimistic last week only to be dashed.  But this plan just may work.  I would like to see how a secure Tiffany will act and she may feel safe with this plan (please be cool). 

The mouth pieces in the game is clearly Nicole and Day.   Whoever gets got,  I can promise a new rat will rise - Paul. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Tiffany hasn't done anything to her alliance to prove that she isn't trustworthy or reliable. Vanessa is the one that made them think these things NOT Tiffany. 

That is a perception.  Her alliance does not share it.  In this game it is Tiffany's responsibility to change that perception.  If she doesn't want to be compared to her sister then she needs to do more than repeat the mantra "I'm not my sister!".  She needs to stop crying.  She needs to stop wearing sunglasses inside.  And my point was more to the fact that this game requires the player to convince the other players that you are trustworthy.  Again, Tiffany has failed to do so.  The fact is, her "alliance" did not trust her.  Whether they should have or not is beside the point to me.  She needed to convince them.

On a different note, Davonne is really really good at diagnosing the house and really really bad at using that information to her advantage.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, BlackMamba said:

The mouth pieces in the game is clearly Nicole and Day.   Whoever gets got,  I can promise a new rat will rise - Paul. 

Yeah, Day is risky.  I am not sure what motivates her jump from plan to plan so adamantly, contradicting herself along the way.  

I would not want her in my alliance.  Should she join Frank/James/Tiffany et all they would have to make sure she was not privy to who they want to target.  She hates Frank and Tiffany and I see her reporting to Nicole and jumping ship.  

Best for this new alliance (if it happens) would be to put Day up and out this week.  She cannot be trusted. 

• Love 1

I'm getting shades of Clay and Shelly with Nicole and Corey.  During the convo in the safari room with Tiffany and other people the mood gets lightened many times and nicole and corey have to ruin it by demanding they  need to know why tiffany is upset with them. And then corey is all "well are you glad you're here another week?"

I think Day hates Frank because of the sexism. I don't think Day hates Tiffany. For the most part, I think she's gotten over Tiffany/Vanessa paranoia since about week two. But Day's going to take care of Day and she's going to keep the target on Tiffany if it means Day keeps herself protected. But I think if Day can get rid one member of the showmances and get Tiffany through the week, I think she'd work with Tiffany long-term. 

• Love 6
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That would be good. Because if he does, that would make it Bridgette, Frank, Natalie, Tiffany, James and possibly Day as the floater (but I think she'd be doing it for strategic reasons), and Paulie, Corey, Nicole, Zakiyah, and Paul on the other side (I honestly don't quite know where Michelle would fall). So basically, if Tiffany can limit herself and Natalie on the block and that's it, Bridgette, Frank, James, and Day could possibly (if one of them wins RK) throw up Nicole or Corey and send them out instead.

And that, to me, would be a perfect week.

They need 5 votes though. There are 8 people voting and Paulie breaks the tie. I think there's no possible way that one of Tiff/Day/Natalie isn't going home. Only way would be if whoever of those 3 isn't on the block wins veto and takes one off. Otherwise, they don't have the votes. 

Edited by Ceeg
5 minutes ago, MV007 said:

In this game it is Tiffany's responsibility to change that perception.

The house has also historically been wary of intelligent women (because people fear them during puzzle comps) and Tiffany doesn't help herself by talking about how smart she is (on top of her acting just like her very intelligent sister). It was a big part of why they gave her so much shit for not winning the last HoH (the bigger reason was that they are scapegoating her, but still, she always gives off the indication that she should win all "smart" challenges). Bronte's "secret" was silly, but at the same time, it is fair that there was a good reason for her to try to hide her intelligence in the house. The house fears smart women. 

• Love 8

I kinda hope Bronte comes back in.  I like to see her play as an intelligent woman.  Everyone did think she was stupid.  It was constantly said that if they got rid of Bridgette that Natalie and Bronte would be lost. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I kinda hope Bronte comes back in.  I like to see her play as an intelligent woman.  Everyone did think she was stupid.  It was constantly said that if they got rid of Bridgette that Natalie and Bronte would be lost. 

This house doesn't want smart women players like last season or BB15 even.   Remember they are usually considered bitches LOL. 

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Why does Paulie get to constantly act like Tiffany is Vanessa yet nobody acts like he's playing Cody's game?

I think its because no one really respected/respects Cody's game.  Most people feel he was 'just a sidekick' and Derrick had him completely snowed and in his pocket, and Cody probably wouldn't have even made it that far without him.  Yet Vanessa on the other hand, almost won on her own steam, and a lot of people didn't like her, but they respected the fact that she played the game and manipulated it and the people to her advantage. (...or because of their stupidity, lol) 

• Love 5
(edited)

We don't know where Michele stands at this point.  She has proven herself to be smart and observant.  Just because she wanted Frank out does not mean that she won't seize the opportunity to go with the strength in numbers (Franks side) and be that 5th vote.  She is in this to win, not take sides permanently, as it should be. 

She could easily drop Nicole and Cory for all the reasons they are driving us nuts and we can take our ear buds out.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

We don't know where Michele stands at this point.  She has proven herself to be smart and observant.  Just because she wanted Frank out does not mean that she won't seize the opportunity to go with the strength in numbers (Franks side) and be that 5th vote.  She is in this to aim for the win, not take sides permanently as it should be. 

She could easily drop Nicole and Cory for all the reasons they are driving us nuts and we can take our ear buds out.

Michelle is a sneaky one..  Lol.   She can definitely be this season's swing vote. 

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

We don't know where Michele stands at this point.  She has proven herself to be smart and observant.  Just because she wanted Frank out does not mean that she won't seize the opportunity to go with the strength in numbers (Franks side) and be that 5th vote.  She is in this to win, not take sides permanently, as it should be. 

True. But she seemed particularly anti-Tiffany last night. She didn't even bother coming down to talk to her and said they should just shun her all week. I guess it would depend on how well Day plays it. 

• Love 2

I see Michelle as a strong player, which is only somewhat surprising. I came into the season, hating her because of her fatphobic comments. This past week alone has made me set aside my personal feelings for her to judge her on her gameplay. It's easier when she hasn't actually said anything bad in the house. 

Michelle's closer with Day than she is with Nicole, I think. She would probably listen to Day if she is sat down and explained the reasons why voting out Nicole or Corey is a good idea. Michelle also knows Big Brother better than most in the house. She's aware of how dangerous a showmance can be, so I think she can easily come around if brought in early enough. 

• Love 4

I just saw that James & Day said that Cody Jr.  might put up Natalie & Paul now, I'm assuming to keep Tiffany off so she can't play POV or so Frank can't pull her off. But have they thought about the fact that if Frank or Bridgette play in Veto and win, they can just not pull anyone off and then Tiff is still there? Or if Frank or Bridgette win Roadkill & POV they control the 3rd Nominee. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, BlackMamba said:

Da'Vonne asked Tiffany what she thought Paul was up to in the game- Tiff was like, "Who the f*** knows!" But said he's a sneaky one and learning fast. So everyone's confused about him, but no one cares to question him.

1 hour ago, loki567 said:

I can't imagine Nicole if that happened. I'd love it, though. I've been trying to stay with Nicole since I was a fan of her since her first season, but she is a total jerk this season - not her strategic moves, which have been pretty good, but her attitude. They want to ignore Tiffany for her being upset that they ignored her and made comments behind her back? Right. And she thinks she's the "good" person. It's crazy how Da'Vonne and Frank would not believe she was against them no matter how many hints until talking to Tiffany last night.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Michelle's closer with Day than she is with Nicole, I think. She would probably listen to Day if she is sat down and explained the reasons why voting out Nicole or Corey is a good idea. Michelle also knows Big Brother better than most in the house. She's aware of how dangerous a showmance can be, so I think she can easily come around if brought in early enough. 

I think Michelle just wants to be a part of the cool kids, to be honest. She was upset when Tiffany told her about the Showmance Alliance because she lost her friends - and when they got Nicole/Z on board to keep Tiffany the first time, one of the first things Michelle said was, "We can hang out as girls again!" since she had lost them to their men sidekicks.

1 hour ago, LuvizBlind said:

I think its because no one really respected/respects Cody's game.  Most people feel he was 'just a sidekick' and Derrick had him completely snowed and in his pocket, and Cody probably wouldn't have even made it that far without him.  Yet Vanessa on the other hand, almost won on her own steam, and a lot of people didn't like her, but they respected the fact that she played the game and manipulated it and the people to her advantage. (...or because of their stupidity, lol) 

Now that I think about it, it's hilarious that everyone was scared of Tiffany, the ghost of Vanessa first. There's 4 Vets in there that have more experience and a guy who continually talks about being in love with Derrick - but they are deathly afraid of a Vanessa-Lite.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

The noms are Tiffany and Natalie.

I can't believe I have to hope for a Frank RK win now.  I feel dirty.

...... and (gulp) a veto win ....

• Love 5
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

The noms are Tiffany and Natalie.

I can't believe I have to hope for a Frank RK win now.  I feel dirty.

I know me too. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO US? HAHA. 

I saw this and chucked... 

1.JPG

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

This guy.

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 12.20.08 PM.png

What does that even mean? Did he watch BB17 or? Vanessa had already won like 2 HOHs and a veto at this point in the game and had been on the block zero times. And she had 3 different alliances who had her back. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 8
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

What does that even mean? Did he watch BB17 or? Vanessa had already won like 2 HOHs and a veto at this point in the game and had been on the block zero times. 

I really think Derrick warned him about Vanessa (I remember reading that in updates) and he thinks this is his Big Move. But last night he claimed Vanessa didn't start winning until the end, so I don't know. He has some mythical all-powerful Vanessa built up and he's terrified.

Cody's brother will not stand for siblings staying in the House. They're dangerous.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8

I don't think its terribly complicated.  Tiffany acts like Vanessa.  They have similar mannerisms.  They wear sunglasses in inappropriate places (which is very disconcerting).  They both cry to manipulate people.  Obviously we all know Tiffany isn't nearly the player Vanessa is but Paulie and company see these features and ostracize her.  Eventually you have to vote everyone out and it helps to convince yourself you have some righteous reason.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I don't think its terribly complicated.  Tiffany acts like Vanessa.  They have similar mannerisms.  They wear sunglasses in inappropriate places (which is very disconcerting).  They both cry to manipulate people.  Obviously we all know Tiffany isn't nearly the player Vanessa is but Paulie and company see these features and ostracize her.  Eventually you have to vote everyone out and it helps to convince yourself you have some righteous reason.  

I agree. It's just...interesting that Paulie's the one calling her out constantly for it while also talking about Cody/Derrick pretty often. You'd think that'll catch up to him eventually. He's coming on stronger and more aggressive than Cody, but I don't think his game is all that different. But Cody was an attractive and charming guy, which is a lot easier to look past than emotional and socially inept.

• Love 4
(edited)

I just wish SOMEBODY would, at some point, holler at Paulie "Your brother handed over $500,000 to Derrick! And he was happy to do it! That's insane!" I actually can imagine Michelle doing that. I hope she does.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 12

I think it's funny that Paulie nominated Natalie and Tiffany. Two people that have won exactly zero competitions (in fact were the first out on a few too) and have no real alliances. Such a big move. 

I miss last season, when HOHs weren't afraid to take a swing. Vanessa, James, even Steve. They all took big swings when they won HOH. 

Maybe last season spoiled me, because there were a lot of good players, and no one was really truly vile. People got on my nerves after a while, but I didn't outright HATE anyone. Even Austin was gross and I enjoyed his downfall, but I never loathed him. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Maybe last season spoiled me, because there were a lot of good players, and no one was really truly vile. People got on my nerves after a while, but I didn't outright HATE anyone. Even Austin was gross and I enjoyed his downfall, but I never loathed him. 

I've realized this is turning into a season of rooting against people for me. The Showmance Alliance has turned really sour, so now I'm just waiting for their downfall.

If we're talking about HGs I actually like - Natalie/Da'Vonne at the moment. I don't necessarily like Tiffany/James, but I'd like them to be used as a weapon for the other HGs' downfall.

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I think it's funny that Paulie nominated Natalie and Tiffany. Two people that have won exactly zero competitions (in fact were the first out on a few too) and have no real alliances. Such a big move.

What "big move" are you suggesting?  None of the people eligible have won comps, except for Paul.  But he has no true alliance either.  Whereas Day, Zak, Corey, Nicole are more loyal to Paulie.  And James has not been an adversary.

Natalie did vote for Paulie to be evicted.  And he did vote for Tiffany to go.

Day and James aren't loyal to Paulie and never have been. Tiffany was loyal to Paulie before he decided he hated her, for whatever reason. 

But Tiffany and Natalie are the easiest, safest choices he could have made. A threat to no one, ties to no one, and no real shot at winning this game. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Day and James aren't loyal to Paulie and never have been. Tiffany was loyal to Paulie before he decided he hated her, for whatever reason. 

But Tiffany and Natalie are the easiest, safest choices he could have made. A threat to no one, ties to no one, and no real shot at winning this game. 

Mhmm.  How very Cody of him.  Hey!  We can make Calafiore into a verb in BB lingo.  To Calafiore- the act of talking big game and then making the most cowardly move possible the second one obtains any power.

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Who should he have nominated?

The real problem here - all the girls are weak.  None of them have won comps except for Bridget.  In as far as Tiffany, she is probably driving everyone in the house crazy with her paranoia and emotional baggage.

(edited)

How exactly is Tiffany paranoid though? She thinks everyone is shunning her and talking shit about her because they are. Tiffany's paranoia was created by Day as soon as the feeds came on. The HGs have more paranoia about Tiffany than Tiffany has about them. 

I understand that people get groupthink in there and like to zone in on someone to gang up on to elevate themselves, but it's tedious to watch. Especially when it's done by a bunch of hypocrites who are slamming Tiffany for doing nothing differently from what they're doing. Nicole is whiny and emotional about everything. Day is a mastermind shit stirrer. Paulie has a sibling who got 2nd place. But Tiffany gets blasted for all of the above. It's just sooo tiresome to watch. I hope she gets taken down by the veto so I can see who will become the new scapegoat for all the evil done in the house. 

Tbh, I don't care who Paulie nominated. I just think it's funny he chose the safest possible nominees that were available. Even putting Day up would have been slightly more interesting and a bigger move than freakin Natalie and Tiff. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, escape said:

Who should he have nominated?

The real problem here - all the girls are weak.  None of them have won comps except for Bridget.  In as far as Tiffany, she is probably driving everyone in the house crazy with her paranoia and emotional baggage.

The team twist has made it impossible to make a strategic move in nominations which is the crux of this game. I am not sure why production thought or thinks this a good twist.  It is watering the game down with its limitations. 

This is what happens when you fix something that isn't broken. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Even putting Day up would have been slightly more interesting and a bigger move than freakin Natalie and Tiff. 

You mean like what Frank wanted?

All I care about is good feeds!

Last night, Tiffany brought them, and the fall out should continue, with a little bit of luck.

Truth telling in the Big Brother house!  What a glorious glorious night of feeds. 

If you missed it, don't skip around, it's solidly good from the moment Natalie comforts Tiff until 5 something AM BBT when Day let them know Tiffany told Frank they were all against him together, and so it didn't matter who voted, because it was unified.  It was BOOM, BOOM, oh lookie, another BOOM solidly for hours.

I only want Tiffany and Frank to stay for maximum drama.  Tiff's 'zero fucks to give" was the most fun I've had with the feeds for years and years.  Frank finally realizing he has no allies?  A thing of beauty, and I have to give him credit, he took it really, really well, and immediately started planning.  No tantrums.

Natalie and James are the sweetest, palate cleansers really.

I don't blame Day and Nicole for being cutthroat though, game wise, that's all good.  It's the ickiness and meanness that bother me.  Z laughing at Tiff's tears.  Nicole going in to attack game wise. 

Tiffany told them all. 

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, me5671 said:

We can make Calafiore into a verb in BB lingo.  To Calafiore- the act of talking big game and then making the most cowardly move possible the second one obtains any power.

I approve of this.

22 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I understand that people get groupthink in there and like to zone in on someone to gang up on to elevate themselves, but it's tedious to watch. Especially when it's done by a bunch of hypocrites who are slamming Tiffany for doing nothing differently from what they're doing. Nicole is whiny and emotional about everything. Day is a mastermind shit stirrer. Paulie has a sibling who got 2nd place. But Tiffany gets blasted for all of the above. It's just sooo tiresome to watch. I hope she gets taken down by the veto so I can see who will become the new scapegoat for all the evil done in the house. 

+1

7 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I don't blame Day and Nicole for being cutthroat though, game wise, that's all good.  It's the ickiness and meanness that bother me.

Exactly. And it's that they're hypocritical. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

If you missed it, don't skip around, it's solidly good from the moment Natalie comforts Tiff until 5 something AM BBT

Do you have a time on the Natalie comforting Tiff (or approximate time)?

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm going through today's events and found a real gem from Paulie. "The chances of her winning veto ... 1 in 6 ... less than 50%." Well I mean, he's right I guess lmao!

LOL Bronte math. It's a thing this season.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Athra said:

It's probably on either a twitter or one of the sites that do flashback times.  Too pooped to search. It was around page 60 here.  The Frank stuff was when you see the atomic bomb photo here.

I know Tiffy and Franky were around 2 AM BBT, so probably around there, or a bit sooner.

Edited by Umbelina

2:27 am on 7/15.  Start there to see Tiff spill everything to Frank and it goes on until about 5 am. 

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I never thought I'd say this but I think I'm rooting for Frank to win RK. It really hurt to type that.

I am rooting for that, too.  I have no shame in that.  I want to see a good game and that will bring a lot to the table! 

• Love 1
(edited)

OK, some times:

good blow up between Nat and Bridge around when Bridgette accuses Nat of voting to evict Bronte  1:15 AM BBT

Nat comforts Tiff  some stuff exposed you really need to watch this conversation for context for the rest of the glorious night.  1:24 AM

Frank and Tiffany talk  2:23

Then it just stays good all night long.  On the other feed, various nastiness from the HOH crew, really icky stuff, I only read recaps.  Stick with the Tiffany cam

Edited by Umbelina
37 minutes ago, Athra said:

Day comforts Tiffany at 3 am this morning.  I don't see a flashback time for Nat doing the same. 

(edited)

I posted it above @wings707

Also, Corey apparently collapsed during the VETO noms.  Dehydrated, can't feel his legs, dx glucose tabs, eat more, rest more, stay hydrated.  Probably cramping from those stupid beds and slop issues.  He's even more spacey than usual.

Edited by Umbelina