Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, Cutty said:

LOL. James is so bad at this game it's not even funny. He has no chance against Paul. 

This would be the best. Or my new hopes and dreams since Corey can't win for maximum LOL. Nicole would be shocked that James betrayed her, and James would be shocked he lost to Paul. 

And I would laugh and laugh. Except then Nicole probably wins Fan Favorite.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

UGGGHHH.... so happy Paul won but he'd be stupid to keep Nicole.  Yes, Corey has been playing good these past couple of weeks but the jury doesn't know that.  As far as anyone in the jury can remember, Corey's just a doofus who's been laying in bed all summer AND Corey's not a very good communicator, so if he makes it to final 2 against Paul, Paul could campaign for votes much better than Corey.  

Plus, taking Nicole would be a mistake for Paul because -- even though HE thinks in 'strategic game-mode,' -- he needs to realize that there are going to be jurors who don't think the same as him.  There are going to be jurors who would vote for Nicole because they actually thought she played the game well, -- BUT -- there would also be jurors who would vote for Nicole for no other reason than she is female and they would love to see a female win the game.  Voting for OR against someone based upon their gender is just plain juvenile.  But it happens.   Wake up, Paul--!!!!!  Leaving Nicole in the house is the worst thing for your game.  

He should hope to take floater James to the end and if that is not an option, shoot for semi-floater Corey.  

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Paul won Veto.

Thanks,  I am in an iffy area for phone connection.  Appreciated.  So noms stay the same (Nicole and Corey) and James votes, yes?  So Corey, Paul and Nicole in F3?  Or will he take one off to put James up?  Probably not.  Well, I hope not. 

Edited by wings707
6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I wonder if James thinks the jury respects "his game"? He didn't have one but does he think the jury thinks he did?!

Oh god noooooooo,  how could they?! Nicole for the win, at this point, for me.   

Edited by wings707

I think a lot can change between now and finale night regarding who takes who. They have a week to think about it.

james needs to win the final HOH to have any chance to win.

i personally think nic has played as good a game as Paul so either one will prob best James. Plus James prob thinks all those women will give their vote to nic to get the first female winner.

5 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I think a lot can change between now and finale night regarding who takes who. They have a week to think about it.

james needs to win the final HOH to have any chance to win.

i personally think nic has played as good a game as Paul so either one will prob best James. Plus James prob thinks all those women will give their vote to nic to get the first female winner.

I was actually surprised that Nicole and Corey said they would vote for Paul over James. Darn! James can't even get Nicole's vote.

• Love 3

I still think James can claim he made 2 big moves. Whether the jury buys it, who knows.

he won the HOH and got the hated Frank out of the game.

and he went against a hostile Paulie and used his advantage to flip the house to get z out and started Paulies downfall. We laugh but that was a move that changed the game. And he protected Paul in that move by negating his vote. James actually showed balls there, Paul did not.

what did nic do with her HOH? Got the dreaded Meech out.

he can also claim with Paul that he came into the house with 2 targets on his back- as a vet and as a comp threat. Frank always talked about James 6 comp wins. Finally, he can claim that the 2 buy backs directly helped Paul but both times seriously screwed James. Paul was shielded by Vic while Vic always blamed James. It was Vic's return that sent nat out of the house.

he can't make those last arguments sitting next to Nicole.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, AndreaK1041 said:

I stand by my opinion that making Michelle look that chubby is unnecessarily cruel. 

Not really - they are representing her as a cry BABY.  Babies don't have hot super hero bods. 

• Love 3

Well, I WAS right about Paul and Victor going for the jugular in their speeches last night.  The tone might not have been malicious but I'm sure the content struck a nerve.

I don't want Nicole anywhere near F3. Damn. But happy that Paul's gone this far.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

Well, I WAS right about Paul and Victor going for the jugular in their speeches last night.  The tone might not have been malicious but I'm sure the content struck a nerve.

I don't want Nicole anywhere near F3. Damn. But happy that Paul's gone this far.

I think they all knew it wasn't live, so they had time to clean it up.

Yes, they need to evict Nicole NOW!

32 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Not really - they are representing her as a cry BABY.  Babies don't have hot super hero bods. 

Yes really. Production knows that Michele has severe body issues. They also know she probably gained weight in the house. That comic is going to hurt her and, yes, I think it was unnecessarily cruel. I don't much like Michele and I hate the way she body shames women herself, but thst is no excuse to pile on. Production needs to grow up, I think. Just my opinion.

• Love 19
41 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

Yes really. Production knows that Michele has severe body issues. They also know she probably gained weight in the house. That comic is going to hurt her and, yes, I think it was unnecessarily cruel. I don't much like Michele and I hate the way she body shames women herself, but thst is no excuse to pile on. Production needs to grow up, I think. Just my opinion.

I don't think they meant it maliciously -- and I found Da'Vonne's to be much more tasteless -- but production's lack of consideration for the houseguests has been apparent for years now. Between the segment on BB9 devoted to mocking Adam's genitalia, and the inclusion of Candice's post-Bedgate crying in BB15's "Look at all these bozos sobbing in the diary room!" clipshow montage, nothing they do surprises me anymore.

Edited by JediDVguy

In Paul's speech to Corey he said something about him being a great baseball player and final innings and hasn't even made it to first base....

Did anyone else go WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!   It should have been "you're a great baseball player and it shows because you are rounding the bases nightly"   I just can't believe the Edit that Nicole is getting...Natalie got the slut shaming edit and she did NOTHING on camera more then a peck on James for winning a comp. Now, if she and Victor got it on before the live feeds we don't know for certain...but we DO know that Nicole and Corey have been going at it like rabbits for the better part of the season - and they are getting the super chaste edit.

I LOATHED Paul at the beginning of the season, but now he's the only one I want to win - I honestly can not stand Nicole or James.

I was disappointed that they didn't show any of Corey's disappointment with Nicole being in his comic, and I find it funnier that she is in germatard because she is constantly comparing this to "her season"

Edited by Boilergal
  • Love 13

Man, can they just dedicate tonight's episode to the jury? From that clip, you get so much:

- Meech laughing it up

- Nat looks kind of mortified

- Z looks like she is giving no fucks and wants to go back to painting

- Bridgette got the fuck out of the way.

I'm thinking Paulie does say something about Natalie (maybe about her and James?) right when she enters the house, cause they were just about to show the week's events, Bridgette says something to Paulie, Paulie says something back, and Day backs Bridge up.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Man, can they just dedicate tonight's episode to the jury? From that clip, you get so much:

- Meech laughing it up

I'm thinking Paulie does say something about Natalie (maybe about her and James?) right when she enters the house, cause they were just about to show the week's events, Bridgette says something to Paulie, Paulie says something back, and Day backs Bridge up.

My guess is they are sitting around watching Natalie's eviction speech and Paulie goes off when he hears her call James her soulmate. I am sure he accuses her of just using James. I can see that setting Day off.

• Love 1

I don't see how it's a bad move for Paul to boot Corey at this point, based on what HE knows.  He doesn't know that the jury is starting to respect Nicole's game, he just knows she was called a snake repeatedly. He knows several of the women couldn't stand her, and as he's never really watched this show before, he doesn't get that being in the jury house for weeks mellows these people, and they're more likely to vote based on gameplay rather than bitterness.

And trying to figure out who to boot based on the final HOH comps is dumb.  They've all won their fair share of various types of comps.  And the final HOH is the crap shootiest crapshoot ever, anyone can win.  Ivette won, for fuck's sake!

And while I think Corey is a vacant waste of space, he was generally well liked in the house, and he has won his fair share of comps.  I would absolutely look at him as a threat to win if I was in that house. 

Now as to the final three, he absolutely should dump Nicole for the perfect goat in James.  But I think they're all blowing smoke up each other's ass about who they would take. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, BK1978 said:

A special shout-out (I hate that word) to Peach who has been keeping me entertained since the days of TWOP (I am sure others were there as well, I do not mean to slight anyone.  It is just Peach is the name I remember from way back when).

I'm not sure whether to feel good or bad about this lol!

I was going to comment on the whole James/Natalie 'promiscuous' thing but then I realized I don't give a fuck about their ridiculous showmance and believe it is a big reason why this season went down the toilet so I'd rather just forget it.

I thought I wanted the F2 to be Nicole/Paul with Nicole winning. But then after reading a couple posts I realized that Nicole will probably get a lot of "she only won because of the evil feminists voting with their vaginas" treatment if she wins and I really don't want to feel like I have to defend fucking Nicole so I don't know if I can take a Paul/Nicole F2. And the alternative to the aforementioned would be Paul winning and that would be odious to me.

So, I hope James wins. I would laugh for days.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

Michelle during the Paulie vs. Day fight will so be me during it.

tumblr_odh2i2yq8y1v9roxto1_400.jpg

I plan on voting for Natalie for AFP but depending on how this goes I might have to throw my votes at Day.

ETA:

Please someone get this girl some professional help!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 14
47 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was watching that, and even Corey was like 'What the fuck, Nicole?'

I can't believe this season has come down to me wanting Nicole, of all people, to win. But James has done nothing. And even though there are moments when I remember why I liked Paul for a short time there, he's just too odious for me when he's in power (or thinks he is) to root for him. And as much as I despise some parts of Nicole, I do think she's played a good game these last few weeks.

I guess ideally I want her to win final HOH and take James, because then she'd win and who would argue that James should have been the true winner? Although it makes me cringe that James would make it to F2 based on his strategy of throwing comps and doing nothing all season.

There is no good scenario here for me. None.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CheetaraThunder said:

- Meech laughing it up

I hope they all rip Paulie a new one. I hope to here something from Natalie about James.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

I don't see how it's a bad move for Paul to boot Corey at this point, based on what HE knows.  He doesn't know that the jury is starting to respect Nicole's game, he just knows she was called a snake repeatedly. He knows several of the women couldn't stand her, and as he's never really watched this show before, he doesn't get that being in the jury house for weeks mellows these people, and they're more likely to vote based on gameplay rather than bitterness.

And trying to figure out who to boot based on the final HOH comps is dumb.  They've all won their fair share of various types of comps.  And the final HOH is the crap shootiest crapshoot ever, anyone can win.  Ivette won, for fuck's sake!

And while I think Corey is a vacant waste of space, he was generally well liked in the house, and he has won his fair share of comps.  I would absolutely look at him as a threat to win if I was in that house. 

Now as to the final three, he absolutely should dump Nicole for the perfect goat in James.  But I think they're all blowing smoke up each other's ass about who they would take. 

Last part: I think so too. Nicole said she would never take Paul and that she would take James. Paul told Nicole he would take her but is he really telling the truth or is he covering his bases in case Nicole wins the final HOH. I think James is also in a good spot. I know people think James won't win against either of them  and if it is just about game than I would agree. If emotions come in to play I think James can beat both of them. James has never really done anything wrong to the Jury members (Except Paulie and Zakiya) but that's only 2 votes. I think Victor could vote for James over Nicole based on Nicole and Corey screwing him over so late and he really like James and respects him. I don't know if Natalie will have much pull but I just can't see her not pushing for James to win with the jury members. This is actually a very interesting final 3. To me there is no lock and any one of them. One more thing, James has been on the block once. No one really targeted him. If you hate him for floating remember floating can be a strategy.

• Love 3

I guess based on gameplay only, I wouldn't be too upset with a Nic and Paul f2. Both had some protection over the weeks from the bro alliance but I think Paul has had to hustle more than Nicole to stay in the game so he's who I'm rooting for at the moment. Worst case scenario for me would be either Corey or James winning.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I think Victor could vote for James over Nicole based on Nicole and Corey screwing him over so late and he really like James and respects him.

I think there's no way Victor votes for James.  Don't forget he still held the grudge about James voting him out the second time and last night James did it again.

3 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

I think there's no way Victor votes for James.  Don't forget he still held the grudge about James voting him out the second time and last night James did it again.

That is true but Nicole and Corey just screwed him over. If it is James and Nicole I think he might pick James. Just my opinion. Also, James said to himself he would take Paul to final 2 if he was the one to choose. I don't understand that at all. He must THINK he has a great argument against Paul but I actually think he would have a better chance against Nicole than Paul.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

And he's all about comp wins.  Which Nicole and Paul have more of. 

He's also about loyalty but they both stabbed him in the back.

• Love 1

I think people forget sometimes that what we see the house guests don't see. They have a perception that James is loved in the Jury house and that Nicole is hated. She has been called out NUMEROUS times and she's also been seeding for weeks that the Jury hates her they won't vote for her etc. This all gets into a persons head. They don't know what has been talked about in Jury, they don't know what the Jury thinks or doesn't think, it's all just perception. I don't know if Paul is serious about taking Nicole over James but he was pretty annoyed when talking to Victor at the fact that James hasn't played much and could potentially win and is pissed that he has made it this far, so I wonder if his distaste of James will blind him to the fact that James is actually the GOAT.

Paul would think that taking Nicole would be better, if he thinks James is the Jury's favorite, and Nicole is hated he has a better shot. In his talk with Nicole he said knows that they each have one vote each at least. And with James they were saying they think he has at least 3 or 4 (Natalie, Bridgette, Michelle and potentially Day). That's a lot to overcome and sway in their minds. Paul might think I would rather go in 1-1 then potentially 3 or 4 v. 1 and have to work my ass off for the other votes. 

I guess we have to just wait for Paul's DR sessions to see what he is actually thinking, or maybe he will have his talk in the Safari room to us and we will know what he is thinking. 

I was happy to hear that Nicole & Corey will both vote for Paul over James in the F2. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

And he's all about comp wins.  Which Nicole and Paul have more of. 

He's also about loyalty but they both stabbed him in the back.

You could be right. It would be interesting to see what he says in jury and at the jury meeting. I wish we could get the jurors thinking in some detail before the actual jury meeting just to see where peoples heads are at.

I think Paul had a much harder path to F2 - that took a lot of skill. I remember thinking that if he made it through the Victor eviction, he'd go far, but I didn't necessarily mean this far. However, if Nicole makes it to F2, I think she will win, and there's not really an argument that she'd deserve it any less than Paul - he had the chance to get rid of her and he didn't. 

As for James - you can't say he didn't carry out his strategy effectively (do nothing). He made a couple big moves when he needed to - turning on Paulie comes to mind - but stayed even enough that he could go back and forth when he needed to. I think he did take Derrick's strategies to heart - win nothing, do nothing (or at least look like that's the case), stay friendly with Jurors before they go. The votes did come down to him plenty throughout the season, or HGs thought they came down to him, and he was campaigned to quite a bit because they all thought he could be on their side (even from the days of Spy Girls versus Eight Pack). He was never the ringleader like Derrick, though, and he doesn't have the Undercover Cop story to back it up. But he did have a strategy coming in that worked - it just wasn't very flashy or exciting, and it's a bummer to watch.

I'd be fine with anyone of these fools winning. I think it will be Nicole, but there's arguments to be made for everyone. Definitely a worse season than BB17 but lightyears better than BB16 IMO - not one of my favorites, but it had its moments for sure.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I wish James would screw them all over and pull the ultimate blindside and evict Nicole. The look on her face would be priceless.

i think he would get a lot of respect for that move.

He would be loved by Corey but piss off Paul and Nicole with Nicole being in Jury. That would be interesting though. I don't think he is going to say anything until the veto is done and than it won't matter anymore.

It's really a toss up as to who's the bigger threat between corey and nicole.  They both have plenty of comp wins.  He's great in the physical comps, both have their pros and cons with endurance comps.  Both are not too shabby on mental comps also. 

• Love 1

I think Nicole is the bigger threat.  Not that Corey did play the game when needed but the jury seems to think Nicole was the mastermind.   Pretty sure most will vote for her to win over those remaining. 

Paul's best bet to win would be to cut Nicole. He could win over Corey and James. 

I was hoping he would nominate Corey and James, forcing Nicole to choose between them.   Now that would be funny to see her choose and cut one of them.  

I agree with all of you that James was more loyal Nicole.  Thought it was weird that he blindly trusted her over Nat.  

Edited by LGGirl
Miss typw
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, zenithwit said:

Hopefully Natalie will have some back up with Day, Bridgette and Michelle in the jury house.

What is the probability that Nicorey will be broken up tomorrow night?

About 100%, I'd guess.  ;)

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA:

1 hour ago, flipflopdiva said:

I was watching that, and even Corey was like 'What the fuck, Nicole?'

If Nicole was serious, then yeah - lock up yer bunnies before they get boiled.

If Nicole was NOT serious, though, then she deserves a job at the local carnival as the Amazing Smoke-Blowing Girl.  A little over-the-top, perhaps - but not bad.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I think Nicole is the bigger threat.  Not that Corey did play the game when needed but the jury seems to think Nicole was the mastermind.   Pretty sure most will vote for her to win over those remaining. 

Paul's best bet to win would be to cut Nicole. He could win over Corey and James. 

I was hoping he would nominate Corey and James, forcing Nicole to choose between them.   Now that would be funny to see her choose and cut one of them.  

I agree with all of you that James was more loyal Nicole.  Thought it was weird that he blindly trusted her over Nat.  

Hands down she keeps Corey.  There can't even be a discussion about that.

Now what WOULD have been interesting is who Corey would have chosen between James and Nicole. 

• Love 1

Here's the thing with James. I honestly think he did the best with what he had.

a good social game and ability in endurance comps.

I remember a conversation he had with Natalie where he said he can't win mental comps because he has a terrible memory. That it has always been this way which is why he never did well in school. They even talked about him maybe having an undiagnosed learning disability since no one cared enough to have him tested since he spent his teen years in a boys home. Natalie encouraged him to get tested, that it was never too late.

i also remember him telling her that the one comp he feared was bb comics. That he would never be able to remember all that stuff and probably would not even finish. He just knew he would look foolish. He must have died when that was the f5 POV.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, mooses said:

I'd be fine with anyone of these fools winning. I think it will be Nicole, but there's arguments to be made for everyone. Definitely a worse season than BB17 but lightyears better than BB16 IMO - not one of my favorites, but it had its moments for sure.

I wouldn't say I'll be fine with anyone winning but I won't give a shit no matter who wins. I won't be angry, but I won't be happy either. I think I agree that this season is better than BB16. At first I was thinking they're about even but this season did have several amazing moments, much more than BB16 did. And I won't hate the winner the way I did Derrick so there's that too.

What I do like about this F4 is that there is no clearly better player or clear winner. I think they're all fairly even gameplay wise (even James really). And I just really can't even begin to predict how most of the jury will vote in many of the different F2 scenarios, so the finale has potential to be interesting at least.

That being said, I'm very glad to be saying goodbye to this season. Bring on BBOTT! Sure, it'll likely suck, but still!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

Here's the thing with James. I honestly think he did the best with what he had.

a good social game and ability in endurance comps.

I remember a conversation he had with Natalie where he said he can't win mental comps because he has a terrible memory. That it has always been this way which is why he never did well in school. They even talked about him maybe having an undiagnosed learning disability since no one cared enough to have him tested since he spent his teen years in a boys home. Natalie encouraged him to get tested, that it was never too late.

i also remember him telling her that the one comp he feared was bb comics. That he would never be able to remember all that stuff and probably would not even finish. He just knew he would look foolish. He must have died when that was the f5 POV.

He also said he misses conversations and has selective hearing. I THINK James is also doing the best with what he has. He and Nicole basically did nothing till final 7 and they will be in final 3. It may not be pretty or exciting but obviously it worked.