Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

But that's always been true and yet she was the fan fave until she turned on Paul/Victor. 

Yep. And you just know that if Natalie would have just stayed doing Paul/Victor's bidding so she could get dragged to F3 with them everyone would've been calling her a useless coattail rider like they do pretty much any woman who plays the game without winning comps (and sometimes even ones that do). Sigh, someone like Natalie never had a chance with a lot of the audience imo.

They're not doing the eviction Wednesday. Julie said at the end of the last live show that the next live eviction would be on Thursday. I'm assuming the week after this eviction they'll do a taped eviction on Tuesday and then a live one on Wednesday like they did last season.

I love her.

ETA: Paul and Nicole talk an awful lot about things they 'never cared' about. I think doth protest too much with those two.

I love her too. The romantic in me wishes these 2 kids could work together outside of the house. The realist in me does not see that happening.

• Love 3

I'm glad Natalie is finally telling James she is not ready for a relationship and I can tell she is not. I don't know if she is emotionally mature yet. She is young, pretty, and should enjoy being single.

But, man people are going in on her saying it's pretty coincidental that now she knows she is leaving and James has no power, she isn't ready for a relationship.

• Love 2
Just now, CheetaraThunder said:

I'm glad Natalie is finally telling James she is not ready for a relationship and I can tell she is not. I don't know if she is emotionally mature yet. She is young, pretty, and should enjoy being single.

But, man people are going in on her saying it's pretty coincidental that now she knows she is leaving and James has no power, she isn't ready for a relationship.

It does look fishy but at leat she is being honest about it. I think James realizes that this will be friends only at best when she told him she wants to think out family ad career as the important things to her when she leaves. He said I understand and is there if she needs him. 

Usually an outside lock down takes place so they can do the luxury comp set up.  I would love one, they are fun to watch if we are allowed the privilege.  We have watched in previous seasons.  Very stingy with the feeds this year.  

2 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

People go off on everything.  It is tiring.  I have been listening to their conversations today.  Natalie is all over the road map in typical ADD fashion.  She is extremely young for her age.  She talks of them being soul mates, when he comes to NJ he will be dating all of her friends, she wants a vegetable garden, he is the most important person in her life other than her family and friends, she is not ready for a relationship, she wants to travel to SC with him, I could go on but you get the gist.  She was manic today, laughing and making plans for the future.  

To lead someone on or use them takes a level of cunning she just does not have.  She is just not that bright.  I am not slamming her IQ.  She is not aware of oh so much. 

• Love 4

If the producers are going to go on this "Is Jatalie real or fake" then they DAMN sure should do the same thing to Nicorey.

He's flat out told the boys he will have nothing to do with her after the show, and he hopes she doesn't hang on him during the wrap party either.

They don't want to out their golden girl with her gay fake romance though.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

If the producers are going to go on this "Is Jatalie real or fake" then they DAMN sure should do the same thing to Nicorey.

He's flat out told the boys he will have nothing to do with her after the show, and he hopes she doesn't hang on him during the wrap party either.

They don't want to out their golden girl with her gay fake romance though.

He didn't say that.  He said he did not want to leave the house in a relationship; he was looking forward to being single again.  He said he would like her to visit him in Texas, "of course."  I don't know how much of that is bro talk for pride and game reasons.  

• Love 1

Corey did say he would like to stay friends with her, and they both got out of relationships before this season. He wasn't that brutal. 

But oh Nicole:

Nicole to Corey- I was telling Paul how I think your and my relationship is the most genuine and sincere #BB18

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

It does look fishy but at leat she is being honest about it. I think James realizes that this will be friends only at best when she told him she wants to think out family ad career as the important things to her when she leaves. He said I understand and is there if she needs him. 

I don't understand how it's fishy, though. No one is obligated to date/like/have sex with/fall in love with anyone regardless of anything. If Natalie had promised to give James $500 after the show, it would be "fishy" if she was all of a sudden like, "Oh, actually, I don't have any money..." She never promised to be with James; in fact, she said the opposite, that she wanted to see how things went when they got out of the house. Even if she had promised to date James, why couldn't she change her mind at any given moment?

Also, what are the great rewards she's reaped by "pretending" to like James? He gets (and gives himself) a lot of credit for keeping her in the house this long, but I don't see it that way. Natalie may have moved down on the hatchet list because she was perceived as being controlled by James (NOT because those in power respected/feared James too much to clip his girl or because James did anything to protect her), but I don't even think that's necessarily true. Before Paulie left and the power in the house shifted, James always presented to the group that he was fine with her going and he knew she would have to be clipped at some point. He has mostly chosen not to share information with her if it might negatively affect him/his game. He's thrown most of the comps to avoid having to make tough decisions/getting blood on his hands, so he's rarely been in a position of power and he never sticks his neck out, not even for himself, unless he's very sure that he's safe from any blowback. So how is he a good person to "use" to get far in the game? If Natalie were such an accomplished schemer, she would have done better to pretend to be Paul's big sis/BFF or a Bridgette/Frank-type buddy to Paulie if she was looking for someone to take her far in the game. She had good chemistry with both of them and I could see them teaming up with her (Paul because he liked her/thought she'd be good for his game and Paulie to feel like a stud/further humiliate Zakiyah by having an "affair" behind her back). James really hasn't done anything for Nat that she hasn't reciprocated and I think he's fucked up her game more than vice versa, so she owes him nothing.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

I don't understand how it's fishy, though. No one is obligated to date/like/have sex with/fall in love with anyone regardless of anything. If Natalie had promised to give James $500 after the show, it would be "fishy" if she was all of a sudden like, "Oh, actually, I don't have any money..." She never promised to be with James; in fact, she said the opposite, that she wanted to see how things went when they got out of the house. Even if she had promised to date James, why couldn't she change her mind at any given moment?

Also, what are the great rewards she's reaped by "pretending" to like James? He gets (and gives himself) a lot of credit for keeping her in the house this long, but I don't see it that way. Natalie may have moved down on the hatchet list because she was perceived as being controlled by James (NOT because those in power respected/feared James too much to clip his girl or because James did anything to protect her), but I don't even think that's necessarily true. Before Paulie left and the power in the house shifted, James always presented to the group that he was fine with her going and he knew she would have to be clipped at some point. He has mostly chosen not to share information with her if it might negatively affect him/his game. He's thrown most of the comps to avoid having to make tough decisions/getting blood on his hands, so he's rarely been in a position of power and he never sticks his neck out, not even for himself, unless he's very sure that he's safe from any blowback. So how is he a good person to "use" to get get far in the game? If Natalie were such an accomplished schemer, she would have done better to pretend to be Paul's big sis/BFF or a Bridgette/Frank-type buddy to Paulie if she was looking for someone to take her far in the game. She had good chemistry with both of them and I could see them teaming up with her (Paul because he liked her/thought she'd be good for his game and Paulie to feel like a stud/further humiliate Zakiyah by having an "affair" behind her back). James really hasn't done anything for Nat that she hasn't reciprocated and I think he's fucked up her game more than vice versa, so she owes him nothing.

I am not saying it is fishy. I am saying it could look fishy. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. As far as part 2 I will agree to disagree.

I just had a funny thought. If Natalie "fucks James over" by not falling in love with and marrying him after the show AND she steals his AFP crown, he will never. get. over. it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Motivation to power vote Nat for AFP!

• Love 17
16 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I just had a funny thought. If Natalie "fucks James over" by not falling in love with and marrying him after the show AND she steals his AFP crown, he will never. get. over. it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Motivation to power vote Nat for AFP!

You know, if I had any inclination to vote, I was going to do so for Vic as well he's my "favorite" but the thought of James' head exploding over a Natalie win is very appealing... decision, decision

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

LOL I would really love for this all to happen.  I feel pretty confident that James or Natalie are gonna win AFP and if I had to guess, I'd bet on Natalie getting it.  The internet/feedsters may have turned on Natalie for daring to play the game, but I haven't seen any evidence that casual viewers have done the same.  Casual viewers, after all, seem to decide these things because there are a lot more of them than feedsters.  Also, Natalie is moving back up in the polls now that she and James are underdogs again.  I expect that that will continue as the week goes on because their being on the block together will generate sympathy for them among voters.  I just have a hard time imagining someone other than James and Natalie winning AFP.  We shall see on finale night!

Edited by me5671
  • Love 1

BB fan are fickle and unpredictable. I mean, there are actual real Nicorey fans out there. Really! I've seen their tweets on the bottom of the screen during live episodes! I wouldn't be surprised if Nicole somehow wins it. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, me5671 said:

The internet/feedsters may have turned on Natalie for daring to play the game, but I haven't seen any evidence that casual viewers have done the same.  Casual viewers, after all, seem to decide these things because there are a lot more of them than feedsters.

I really think the casuals didn't care as much about Natalie daring to go against the Golden Duo as the feeders did. I just read elsewhere today that she is stil popular on facebook and I think that's probably casual viewer central and full of people who actually vote for AFP.

33 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Nicole somehow wins it. 

Me either. I am like 85% sure her and James will make the top 3 if they aren't in the F2. Nicole is likely to make F2 at this point though. After Thursday the only person who wouldn't take her is Victor. And maybe Paul. And even Victor would if Paul was somehow evicted.

Edited by peachmangosteen
41 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I really think the casuals didn't care as much about Natalie daring to go against the Golden Duo as the feeders did. I just read elsewhere today that she is stil popular on facebook and I think that's probably casual viewer central and full of people who actually vote for AFP.

Me either. I am like 85% sure her and James will make the top 3 if they aren't in the F2. Nicole is likely to make F2 at this point though. After Thursday the only person who wouldn't take her is Victor. And maybe Paul. And even Victor would if Paul was somehow evicted.

I know there was a lot of talk from Bronte, Bridgette & Natalie that wanted a girl to win but would they vote for Nicole? Would Z & Day? 

Bridgette/Meech/Nat talked how they would vote for any girl in the finals, but not Nicole. Da'vonne doesn't like Nicole either and wouldn't vote for her. Zakiyah is the wild card, she knew that Nic was a rat, even though she still talked to her. In the end, I don't think Z would vote for Nicole, especially with Day and the other girls in her ear about Nicole.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Paul goes out and starts talking shit about Natalie. Nicole immediately brings up how natalie was all over Corey at the beginning. 

I apologise in advance for using such a perjorative term but I really can't think of any other way to put it. Nicole is a fucking bitch.

PS I'm still pulling for Nat and James. She's under stress, going through separation anxiety and her mind is all over the place right now. People say a lot of different things when they are stressed out. I think they can still make it. I realize as I type this I may be the only one who does but I don't care. She's a great girl and he's a nice guy - if they can work it out they deserve to be happy together. Yes, even James...

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I apologise in advance for using such a perjorative term but I really can't think of any other way to put it. Nicole is a fucking bitch.

PS I'm still pulling for Nat and James. She's under stress, going through separation anxiety and her mind is all over the place right now. People say a lot of different things when they are stressed out. I think they can still make it. I realize as I type this I may be the only one who does but I don't care. She's a great girl and he's a nice guy - if they can work it out they deserve to be happy together. Yes, even James...

Don't worry. You're not the only one! I haven't watched much feeds in the past week but whenever I do I see James and Natalie be nothing but nice to each other. 

I had to stop watching after I post those couple of comments because feeds were on the 4 of them bashing Natalie. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Don't worry. You're not the only one! I haven't watched much feeds in the past week but whenever I do I see James and Natalie be nothing but nice to each other. 

I had to stop watching after I post those couple of comments because feeds were on the 4 of them bashing Natalie. 

They really are the motherfucking WORST. Fucking shit-talking cowardly fucking rat weasels

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Umbelina said:

They openly talked about "taking care of each other" on the feeds, and that meant money. 

If I'm recalling correctly the conversation to which you're referring:

1. James and Nicole were talking about what each of them would do with the money if they won the $500K.
  2. They were talking about making gifts (I believe $10K was the amount mentioned) to each other, AND to other HGs in this season, should they win.
  3. At no time did they say the gifts were dependent upon anything - like, say, a vote at F2.

This is the conversation TPTB made Nicole and James recant later - and I personally think Production jumped the gun on requiring the repudiation.  The only thing which POTENTIALLY made the conversation brush into a questionably gray area, I believe, was the mention of a specific dollar amount - and as I said earlier, no mention was made by either of any strings being attached to such a "gift".

That's an obvious deal that was struck between Paulie, Nicole, and James probably from the Derrick connection before the show even began.

Nooooo... that's your assumption.  And I'm not saying your assumption is incorrect; I'm just saying that at present there's no evidence to support such a conjecture.

James and Nicole have privately talked several times about final two, even if those exact words weren't spoken, especially in the early weeks.  James always looked out of Nicole, and visa versa.

James and Nicole have been IMHO very open about the fact they have had contact IRL prior to this season - James has met Nicole's parents, for crying out loud - which would not be surprising in the least, considering they're both probably showing up at many of the same events and promotions featuring BB alumni.  Such social contact, however, is a far cry from a smoking gun to collusion on this season.

Just my opinion, of course.  YMMV

• Love 6
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would really like to know what the casuals think, especially with regards to Paul. I feel like it could go either way. Often times they do seem to love assholes. But considering Paul didn't receive any of the care packages and that the few people I know if real life that are casual fans never say much about him at all, I just have a feeling he's not as popular as it seems like he is. Could be a situation where he just happens to have the most vocal fans, but not the most in number.

I've asked some of my "casual" (i.e., broadcast-only) BB-watching friends what they thought of Paul (of all the HGs at different stages in the game, actually), and the feedback I get from them regarding Paul is they tend to consider him a blowhard - talks big, talks loud, talks a lot, but doesn't do much substantial.  They thought the Secret Service stuff was funny (although a couple got mad when they thought he'd messed up a perfectly good suit by ripping the sleeves out of the jacket), but otherwise he's generally a nonentity to them. 

Two things everybody I talked to agreed upon:

1. They think the Pablo bit got old ten seconds after it started.
  2. They all get tired of Paul's voice by the end of an episode.
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, Nashville said:

If I'm recalling correctly the conversation to which you're referring:

1. James and Nicole were talking about what each of them would do with the money if they won the $500K.
  2. They were talking about making gifts (I believe $10K was the amount mentioned) to each other, AND to other HGs in this season, should they win.
  3. At no time did they say the gifts were dependent upon anything - like, say, a vote at F2.

This is the conversation TPTB made Nicole and James recant later - and I personally think Production jumped the gun on requiring the repudiation.  The only thing which POTENTIALLY made the conversation brush into a questionably gray area, I believe, was the mention of a specific dollar amount - and as I said earlier, no mention was made by either of any strings being attached to such a "gift".

Nooooo... that's your assumption.  And I'm not saying your assumption is incorrect; I'm just saying that at present there's no evidence to support such a conjecture.

James and Nicole have been IMHO very open about the fact they have had contact IRL prior to this season - James has met Nicole's parents, for crying out loud - which would not be surprising in the least, considering they're both probably showing up at many of the same events and promotions featuring BB alumni.  Such social contact, however, is a far cry from a smoking gun to collusion on this season.

Just my opinion, of course.  YMMV

Totally agree. 

I don't believe that James & Nicole had a Final 2 deal prior to the show, my guess is once they both realized they were in the house they spoke and said that they have each other's backs and that's that. Nicole was apparently very tight lipped about who she told about going on. Andy has said he had no idea, she mentioned on the feeds that she didn't tell Hayden. Derrick said he spoke to Nicole a few weeks prior regarding him seeing her when he was in Chicago she made no mention to him that she was going on, they did talk about the rumors that there was going to be returning players and he asked her about it and she said she wasn't going to be on (she knew that she was). So I'm pretty sure she didn't call up James and tell him, she was afraid if anyone found out from her that she wouldn't be able to go. 

Let's be real, ANY returning player in a house where they would be outnumbered whether they spoke to each other prior or not will try and have each others back at the beginning. I'm sure each of them knew going in there that they would align with the other Vets. 

If/When we finally get an All Star season again, we are going to have pre-game alliances & F2 coming out of our asses. It's just the nature of this stuff. 

After that stuff came out with Nicole & James talking about giving each other gifts if they won, PLENTY of other former HG had said they said similar stuff, Andy joked on RHAP that he promised Spencer that he would buy him something that he still hasn't gotten him. It's just what happens when you are locked in a house for that long and you are trying to think of what you would spend your money on. I think everyone just latches on to anything Nicole and/or James says and gets all angry about it when it's basically what other people have said in previous seasons, everyone just hates them both so therefore they get the wrath. I'm pretty sure if Natalie told James that she wanted to buy him something everyone would think that is just too sweet. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2

I have NO problem with pregame alliances during all stars, since they are all returnees.

No one is going to admit the deals they made before the show, so if that's the "proof" anyone needs?  It will never happen, and even if it did, BB would FISH it. 

Money was discussed more than once, including Paulie's $25 K each for James and Day's kids.  This was more than just Vets sticking together, this was Vets having a financial reason to push one of them to win.  Which IS against the rules of BB.

Just my mileage there.  ;)

• Love 7

I said that James didn't tell Natalie about his pregame F2 with Nicole, but I didn't really mean that literally in the sense that James and Nicole had an explicit, clearly outlined F2 deal. My point was that James has some kind of tacit/implicit/hoped for/assumed relationship with Nicole that has been unspoken, but obliquely referred to multiple times. Personally, I don't think they ever had a conversation like, "Hey, we're both going to be on the show this summer! Let's make a F2 deal now! Cool!," but it seems completely plausible to me that they both knew/heard that some vets might be returning this summer and they agreed to something along the lines of, "If we both end up in the game, we should look out for each other/work together/have an F2 if it works out..." Why wouldn't they? I think that kind of "deal" is very open to interpretation by both parties and, to me, it wouldn't be surprising if James took it more seriously than Nicole did, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Nicole was keeping the idea of aligning with James, possibly until F2, as an option. They have had multiple little conversations throughout the season along the lines of, "I have your back and I hope I can count on you too..." "Yes, of course!" So that's what I meant. To my knowledge, James has never told Nat, "I sort of have an agreement with Nicole and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't come after ME (though she might come after you...). I would be annoyed if I were strategizing with my alleged #1 and he left that kind of information out in "our" assessment of whether or not to trust Nicole. That's fair enough enough in terms of gameplay, but James doesn't get to do that AND claim to be Natalie's white knight who has been 100% straight with her and was willing to throw his game away for her (which is how he's presenting himself).

• Love 4

I don't hate Nicole; I like her.  I don't fault her for not liking the women. Why would she?  She made an F2 deal with Day week one.  I watched it. They fell in love.  Day voiced to the camera that she would be friends forever with her.  Nicole was seriously dashed when she realized that was not to be.  She had no idea that Day did not understand the game.  Who the fuck else would she go with? They all decided she was a snake, something I do not endorse. 

I don't like the women either.  Bridget, who is now thought to be fabulous, is not that in my eyes.  Scroll back and see how most/some were put off by her obnoxious baby voice fake flirting with Frank. 

The blind hate for Nicole stuns me.  

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The blind hate for Nicole stuns me.  

All she does is put the egg in the Have box with Corey, whine, and shit on the other women who played/are still playing the game. I personally haven't seen one redeeming quality in her and I speak as someone who tolerated her (though didn't particularly like her) in her first season. Everything's "scaaaary" (tm BB16 Christine) or people are being "shaaaady" because they'll tell the truth about what Nicole said to them and then she'll badly act innocent.

I mean, this hasn't really been a stellar cast to begin with but she's definitely the top of the shit pile for me. 

Fuck you, Nicole!

ETA: Also, when your BB goal is to be the last woman standing in a group of men, knowing how it's played out in previous seasons, I wonder why she was even cast. Being the Britney in the midst of the Brigade but claiming you're playing a Dan Gheesling type game? Yeah, okay.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 14

Sorry, board glitched and I can't remove the video.

Anyway, Nicole wanting girls out is most of the reason for the hate she's getting.  She wanted to be the last girl standing, and thinks only a boy should win.

That, alone, is enough, but add to that her bizarre attraction to a guy who doesn't give a shit about her, and screwing him on camera when she knows her parents watch the feeds is just pretty out there.  I also personally can't stand her voice or her COOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEYS or pretend niceness.  She's a mean girl through and through, and that's probably why she admits to having no female friends.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:
Anyway, Nicole wanting girls out is most of the reason for the hate she's getting.  She wanted to be the last girl standing, and thinks only a boy should win.

This is what really gets me. You want the best player to win, regardless of gender? That's great! You want a boy to win, any boy at all will do? What the hell.

I mean, I'm a guy's girl, too. I'm not particularly girly, the majority of my friends have always been male. So I get identifying more with men than women. But I don't get the "You have a penis so you should win, girls are icky, ewww!" type of attitude that comes from her. It's a penis. Get over it, Nicole. Half the world has one. They're not that spectacular. Hell, you can buy yourself a fake one if you don't want to deal with everything that comes with the real deal. 

• Love 16
23 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I personally haven't seen one redeeming quality in her

ETA: Also, when your BB goal is to be the last woman standing in a group of men, knowing how it's played out in previous seasons, I wonder why she was even cast. Being the Britney in the midst of the Brigade but claiming you're playing a Dan Gheesling type game? Yeah, okay.

I was struggling with the "Why do I hate Nicole?" question, but these two points sum it up for me. Nicole has no redeeming qualities (her hair doesn't count for me). She's annoying, dumb, dickmatized, bitchy, hypocritical, and did I mention annoying? And trying to portray herself as "a gamer," much less a Dan Gheesling (whom I hate, but he's 1000X the gamer that Nicole is)? LMAO! (X10M) Seriously, that's the funniest/most ridiculous thing I've heard EVER.

Nicole's central "thing" is that she hates women. Ok. Congrats. As a woman, that's a deal breaker for me. Also, she's incredibly lame and only cares about finding a boyfriend (which, apparently, she can't do outside of BB). Ok. Congrats (Lameass). She's 1000% dickmatized (the extra 0 isn't a mistake), to the point where she's cool with getting evicted (she's a mere woman after all) as long as a man is the one who sends her out. She thinks being "Last Girl Standing" is some kind of honor. Her voice is annoying. She has no personal style. Corey is actually a downgrade from Hayden (who knew that was possible?!). Where do I begin and where should I stop? Nicole just completely sucks on every level. She literally has no redeeming qualities beyond that she's not a serial killer (as far as we know) and... I seriously can't think of anything else. Seriously!

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, backformore said:

The  Bachelor pays that much for the women?  No, way.  I don't buy it.

That was the contract that Natalie knows about, and she knows a couple of the girls that were on the show.  It's a huge show for ABC.  I believe it.  Some of the money may be for outfits though.  I was shocked too.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

I could see it being that much for the girls they know are going to go further (because let's be honest, just like Big Brother, there's always your cannon fodder contestants that barely make it past the starting line). 

Also, STI medications are probably expensive in the US.

• Love 3

I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here but Isn't Nicole saying that she wants a guy to win, to a group of guys the smart way to play it? Why would she say to any of the guys, oh by the way I hope a girl wins this season and that's who I am voting for if they are in the finals? Oh yeah, a girls alliance sounds great, I am totally in one of those? Don't you play to what you think these guys want to hear? Stroke their egos? 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here but Isn't Nicole saying that she wants a guy to win, to a group of guys the smart way to play it? Why would she say to any of the guys, oh by the way I hope a girl wins this season and that's who I am voting for if they are in the finals? Oh yeah, a girls alliance sounds great, I am totally in one of those? Don't you play to what you think these guys want to hear? 

Oh, sure. Telling people what they want to hear is a big part of the social game. But it really seems like she believes it. She's had many opportunities to work with other women in the game but the penis keeps pullin' her back in.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I could see it being that much for the girls they know are going to go further (because let's be honest, just like Big Brother, there's always your cannon fodder contestants that barely make it past the starting line). 

Also, STI medications are probably expensive in the US.

Hahaha very true about the medication. Dodged a bullet there Natalie.

Though Its so weird to hear Nat talking about her getting her revenge on Z. I understand getting her revenge on Paulie 100%. But, I feel like she made up this one sided feud with Z. It's so weird. Oh well, in the end, they get the same amount of money.

• Love 4

It's because everyone told her the things Z was saying about her, and it really hurt her feelings. 

Which?  Z did.

Z was a mess in that house, I hope spending time with Bridgette and Day has helped her. 

• Love 13