Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Tiff knowing ahead of time is not a big deal. 

Tiff going does make some sense for the 8 in one aspect.  One girl down to weaken Spy  alliance and rid themselves of a saboteur at the same time.  That is short sighted. 

Eliminating her is a bad  move for the 8.  Bronte, Nat and Bridget will align with  Paul and Vic if they realize what is going on. Bronte will lead that charge.  She has to go if they cannot get Vic and I am not sure Bronte is not the one to target. 

This logic is for the 8 alliance to which I am partial at the moment.  This can change. 

So Frank and Day are the only ones who want Tiff out now, is that correct? 

• Love 1
(edited)

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  8s8 seconds ago

Paul, Da'Vonne, and Zakiyah are the have-nots for having the least amount of berries during the HOH competition. #BB18

They can eat all the berries they want this week and they also have coconut and what appears to be whipped cream. 

Oh good god.  Tiff is eating with a bandanna AND hoodie. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)

Well Frank and Day are the most vocal, but there are  a lot of frustrations brewing just below the surface in the 8 Pack with regards to Tiffany.  Nicole would obviously like her to leave, but I'm judging that more on Nicole's attitude and behavior.  I think everyone truly wants Victor out this week.  But if that's not an option after the veto competition, I'm not sure how the votes are going to line up.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
(edited)

I just saw that Day/Zak/Paul are HNs because they did the worst in the HOH comp so I guess HNs are going to be whichever team does worst in the HOH comp. I kinda like that tbh. Finally a not terrible twist this season lol. Also, they are getting extra foods this season. This week it's strawberries and blueberries.

ETA: As @vb68 said Day and Frank are the most vocal about wanting Tiffany out, but Nicole, Corey, James, Victor, and Paul have also all discussed wanting her gone. Plus Michelle just wants a woman gone. So I could easily see Tiffany going. If Victor doesn't end up on the block then I think there's a very strong possibility Tiffany would get evicted.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Plus Michelle just wants a woman gone.

What is this about?   Is it because she thinks the rest of the women are skinnier than her?  Honestly I tend to only half listen whenever Michelle talks.  LOL

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

What is this about?   Is it because she thinks the rest of the women are skinnier than her?

Yea I think that's basically it. She's like Nicole/Christine in BB16: threatened by the women who are prettier than her combined with wanting to be the last woman standing. Although I do think Tiffany is probably the only woman besides Nicole that Michelle wouldn't particularly want out, but she would fold easily if 8 Pack decided to vote Tiffany out.

• Love 2
(edited)

She feels comfortable with Nic and likes the 8 alliance.  Frank is grooming her for his goat, my observation.  She isn't comfortable with the other women and it isn't totally about looks.  They don't engage her; no surprise there, she is kind of dull and has nothing much to offer in a conversation.  And she does not try to engage them either.   

Edited by wings707

Earlier this morning. 

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  1h1 hour ago

Bronte tells Bridgette that as soon as a girl gets power, they have all have to start watching each other's back & strike at the guys #BB18

-------------

Bronte to Bridgette: At this point the guys are running the show and we're just gonna have to let them for now. #BB18

----------------------------

I CANNOT root for anyone this dumb.  Fish in a Barrel would be a better name for them. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Bronte tells Bridgette that as soon as a girl gets power, they have all have to start watching each other's back & strike at the guys #BB18

-------------

Bronte to Bridgette: At this point the guys are running the show and we're just gonna have to let them for now. #BB18

They are not wrong. Letting yourselves be played while you are not in power is a good strategy 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, wings707 said:

Tiffany doesn't like Frank because he yelled at her about about the missing wine.  I would have been irritated with her, too.  Rather than taking responsibility for telling a very stupid lie she decides to take to her bed and hate Frank.  

4 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Unto the feeds, I am glad to learn this morning that the Spy Girls have caught on to the game Frank is playing and is their number 1 target. 

About Tiffany, I thought she handled going up better than they give her credit for. Nicole freaked out more when she found out she could go up but no one gave her a hard time over it. Because these freak outs when facing the block is not abnormal in the BB house

I missed the missing wine fight! I heard it mentioned as the wine fight, but didn't see it unfold. I was more thinking about the argument when Frank told Natalie/Bridgette about voting Jozea out, and Tiffany questioned him very directly about what was going on. He basically told her to "Stop That!" and she got upset with him brushing him off. He was trying to gain trust with the Spy Girls help himself even though half of his alliance believed his spin that it was for the team - Tiffany saw it, knew it, but because she's over-emotional Tiffany and he's charming Frank, no one was ever going to side with her. 

But it was pretty funny how she went downstairs and fumed about him being a chauvinist and rude, etc. to her alliance in front of Bridgette - whose only contribution to the conversation was her usual, "I'm glad you stood up for yourself!"'

Now, I don't think she has a chance in the long run. She's too much like her sister, and any emotion she shows is going to be compared to Vanessa. Nicole would have been so super mopey and upset if she went up, and no one would have thought of her as anything but sweet. Plus, this whole veto situation is showing her lack of game acumen.

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Tiff knowing ahead of time is not a big deal. 

Tiff going does make some sense for the 8 in one aspect.  One girl down to weaken Spy alliance and rid themselves of a saboteur at the same time.  That is short sighted. 

Eliminating her is a bad  move for the 8.  Bronte, Nat and Bridget will align with  Paul and Vic if they realize what is going on. Bronte will lead that charge.  She has to go if they cannot get Vic and I am not sure Bronte is not the one to target. 

This logic is for the 8 alliance to which I am partial at the moment.  This can change. 

It's funny that they're upset Paulie told Tiffany, but when Frank did the same thing they barely batted an eye. I think it was smart of Paulie/James to give her a heads up.

I think eliminating her would be a bad move for James/Davonne/Michelle/Zak/Nicole, but better for Paulie/Frank/Cory. If Tiff goes and Paul/Vic stay, I could see the alliances regrouping a bit, and Frank/Cory/Paulie using Paul/Vic to their advantage.

3 hours ago, Sammich said:

It's interesting how a second season on this show can change my opinion of a house guest.  I was thrilled about Nicole being back, but she has grated on my nerves at times with her whining.  I don't remember her whining this much in BB16, but maybe I just blocked it out.  I wasn't too fond of James and his pranks last season, but pranks aside, he hasn't bothered me too much so far at all.  

Me too! I was all for Nicole when she came in, but she seems like a miserable person in there right now. The game seems to really be stressing her out and she's too scared to be more like a normal person. That's why I'm liking James more - he's obviously playing harder than last season, making strategic bonds, but is also trying to enjoy himself on some level.

That mayo "prank" was nasty, though. I'd be secretly fuming inside if that were me.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

She feels comfortable with Nic and likes the 8 alliance.  Frank is grooming her for his goat, my observation.  She isn't comfortable with the other women and it isn't totally about looks.  They don't engage her; no surprise there, she is kind of dull and has nothing much to offer in a conversation.  And she does not try to engage them either.   

Michelle is so super, duper awkward. She reminds me so much of Christine. When I see the feeds, she's usually sitting in a corner making offhand jokes. The one conversation I saw her have with "girl talk," and Nicole was talking about Hayden - like a real feelings discussion about their relationship - and Michelle's one contribution was, "Did you guys do anything in the Jury House? Does anyone?" It was such a misread of what the conversation was and that it was an inappropriate time to ask those things.

• Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, mooses said:

I missed the missing wine fight! I heard it mentioned as the wine fight, but didn't see it unfold. I was more thinking about the argument when Frank told Natalie/Bridgette about voting Jozea out, and Tiffany questioned him very directly about what was going on. He basically told her to "Stop That!" and she got upset with him brushing him off. He was trying to gain trust with the Spy Girls help himself even though half of his alliance believed his spin that it was for the team - Tiffany saw it, knew it, but because she's over-emotional Tiffany and he's charming Frank, no one was ever going to side with her. 

I saw this a little differently.  Frank was doing it for himself AND his alliance. It benefited all of them, clearly.  When Tiff questioned him she was not getting the entire picture and it rightfully irritated him.  He snapped at her, he was pissed. She could have blown it for all of them. She is thick when it comes to strategy.  She holes up so much she misses a lot.  Hindsight says he should have clued her in. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

That mayo "prank" was nasty, though. I'd be secretly fuming inside if that were me.

I'd like to say in defense of James that I think he transferred what he was replacing into another, empty container. I honestly can't say that I remember seeing him do that but I doubt he just dumped that stuff down the drain. But he doesn't seem to be the type to maliciously mess with their stuff. I could be wrong, though.

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'd like to say in defense of James that I think he transferred what he was replacing into another, empty container. I honestly can't say that I remember seeing him do that but I doubt he just dumped that stuff down the drain. But he doesn't seem to be the type to maliciously mess with their stuff. I could be wrong, though.

That makes so much more sense. I thought he mixed mayo into the lotion. Gotcha!

(edited)
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

I'm sure there was still some lotion clinging to the sides of the container/bottle because really? Does your anti-aging cream lotion smell like mayo normally? Have the consistency of mayo? What the hell kind of brand are you using if that's the case?

ETA: I'd like to know, so I can avoid it. I'm a Miracle Whip type of person.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She could have blown it for all of them. She is thick when it comes to strategy.  She holes up so much she misses a lot.  Hindsight says he should have clued her in. 

Yeah, we'll see what this Veto situation holds. She could be the Johnny Mac to everyone else's Vanessa, throwing the Veto when asked. She's definitely no mastermind. At least behind those emotions Vanessa had a strategy. It seems like Tiffany is VanessaLite - all the tears, no analysis.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, RCharter said:

Yeah, I've become careful with my Trump shit talking, because you never know where a Trump supporter lurks.

It's easier to leave them alone with their delusions.  Trying to have a logical discussion is impossible.  I yes them to death and quickly wander off.......

• Love 13

Victor didn't get picked for Veto. RIP Victor. It was nice staring at you.

What's Tiffany's best play here? Throw Veto now that Victor can't win it and stay on the block, knowing that the house's target can swing back to her with one wrong look on her part to Da'Vonne or Frank? Win it and use it to take herself off the block, pissing off the majority alliance and letting Victor make a renom? Win it and use it on Bronte, risking herself on the block but freeing up a spot for Victor to be Paulie's renom, and making herself look good with not only the majority alliance but also The Spy Girls? There are so many options.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, MrsMommy said:

I'm a Trump supporter and after reading these comments I think it's time I take my leave from this forum.

Grandma always told me to never discuss religion, politics or what goes on behind your bedroom door with anyone but your mother or best friend.  And she was right.

Can't tell you I'm also a Trump supporter, but I wish you wouldn't leave the forum.  It's good to get a lot of input. 

This is a place to discuss Big Brother and that's it.  It shouldn't matter to any of us who the gerbils are voting for or what church they go to - if indeed they do go to a church.   It just isn't worth offending fellow posters.

• Love 9
(edited)

Big Brother Junkie ‏@89razorskate20  7m7 minutes ago

POV Players, PAULIE, PAUL, BRONTE, TIFFANY, DA'VONNE & ZAKIYAH! #BB18

Edited by wings707
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

What's Tiffany's best play here? Throw Veto now that Victor can't win it and stay on the block, knowing that the house's target can swing back to her with one wrong look on her part to Da'Vonne or Frank? Win it and use it to take herself off the block, pissing off the majority alliance and letting Victor make a renom? Win it and use it on Bronte, risking herself on the block but freeing up a spot for Victor to be Paulie's renom, and making herself look good with not only the majority alliance but also The Spy Girls? There are so many options.

Damn, that actually makes me disappointed. RIP Victor....unless Tiffany accidentally wins veto. Then I think she'll definitely use it on herself and then Paul or Bronte are gone. Hopefully Paul more than Bronte. Victor is pretty to look at. 

I guess I'm Team Tiffany for veto. If she wins, the possibilities are endless when it comes to drama. Victor may go home after all, but we'd get a show out of it.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Big Brother Junkie ‏@89razorskate20  7m7 minutes ago

POV Players, PAULIE, PAUL, BRONTE, TIFFANY, DA'VONNE & ZAKIYAH! #BB18

Odds are Paulie or Paul won.  Bronte didn't, she said as much.

Won what?

They haven't played it yet

I'm Team Tiffany all the way for this Veto because I'd love to see the house shift next week and someone from the other side of the house win HoH and light a fire under the majority alliance's asses. See how they like it after sitting so pretty for two weeks.

Also: can you imagine Frank trying to convince Tiffany not to use the Veto on herself? LOL

• Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Damn, that actually makes me disappointed. RIP Victor....unless Tiffany accidentally wins veto. Then I think she'll definitely use it on herself and then Paul or Bronte are gone. Hopefully Paul more than Bronte. Victor is pretty to look at. 

I guess I'm Team Tiffany for veto. If she wins, the possibilities are endless when it comes to drama. Victor may go home after all, but we'd get a show out of it.

It is an interesting choice for her. My first thought is, always secure your safety. Don't throw Veto, don't use it on someone else. And the fact that you are the pawn means you are dead last in the alliance. Tiffany has to know that Paulie/Frank had some say in this nomination since they had Vic's ear.

On the other hand, throwing the Veto is more risk but more reward. It worked for players last season. I guess it depends on if you're a gambler.

I'm pretty sure I'd try to win it though and give the alliance a heads up that I don't want to look stupid throwing the Veto. Then decide what to do if I did win.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
(edited)

Tiffany, it's time to channel your inner Vanessa and get those Skittles out to figure out your perfect play. 

ETA: Wait, Paul got HG's Choice and picked Zakiyah?! Oh, Paul. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

Grandma always told me to never discuss religion, politics or what goes on behind your bedroom door with anyone but your mother or best friend.  And she was right.

Can't tell you I'm also a Trump supporter, but I wish you wouldn't leave the forum.  It's good to get a lot of input. 

This is a place to discuss Big Brother and that's it.  It shouldn't matter to any of us who the gerbils are voting for or what church they go to - if indeed they do go to a church.   It just isn't worth offending fellow posters.

Yeah, it was probably a mistake for any of us to comment on it at all.

• Love 7
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So, here are my issues with the mayo prank.

1. I purchased that cream/lotion so I could benefit from its use.  If I'm now using something that is less beneficial because you saw fit to mess with it, I'm going to be upset.  I'm thinking in particular of the face wash that I use that is super expensive, but I use it because it helps to calm my acne and won't make my face break out.  It also has a strong pumpkin fragrance and I use about a pea size for every face wash.  I wouldn't smell a difference.

2. Why should people be expected to have to inspect every product because James thinks its funny to fuck with people's stuff?  He is a grown ass man, and the shit isn't funny

3.  Even if production replaced my stuff, the idea that I would have to go without even for a few days because James gets a kick out of acting like a 10 year old and messing with people's things would annoy me

4. What if someone ends up having an allergy to something he puts in their personal grooming products?  What if its something that is important to them and the fact that he has diluted it with mayo gives them a negative reaction.  James doesn't know, and he doesn't care.  And if something were to happen he was just sit there like "oh, ooops, I didn't mean it"  but that's not helpful.  What would be helpful is if James acted like an adult and stopped fucking with people's stuff.

Just the very idea that James "fun" is the most important consideration, not the comfort/safety of everyone else is annoying to me.  Its one thing to pull a shaving cream prank on someone, its a totally different thing to put mayo into the stuff they use everyday.  I suspect that very few of them like the pranks, but they don't want to be seen as the "wet blanket."  And I could never live in that house because I would be that wet blanket.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

ETA: Wait, Paul got HG's Choice and picked Zakiyah?! Oh, Paul. 

I cannot believe that things keep getting better and better!   A deep bow to casting director. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I cannot believe that things keep getting better and better!   A deep bow to casting director. 

I guess Paul really doesn't want Victor to stick around. Or he's trying really hard to pretend that he's in the majority alliance for real, when he's really just being used until next week, after Victor's gone. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Day just did some angry stealth whispering to Zak about Frank - she's having an epiphany. Her plan was apparently to have a Z/D/F Final 3 and cut him, but said, "He's gotta go early." And that he wants Tiffany gone, but she's a vote for Day/Z if they keep her.

Then Z lost me by saying her and Day "deserve it" because the others have jobs...

Day is pissed, though. Now this is a fun divide in the house. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

So, Victor's gone. That's three men gone in a row. I have a feeling, depending on who wins HOH next week, a woman will be targeted just because they want to 'even the odds'. Even though we've had many, many scenarios where the final four are all guys. I'd be thrilled with the final five being all girls. What a change that would be, and the girls this year are smarter than at least half the guys. 

If Day can help get Frank out earlier....I'll totally be a fan of hers, I'm not gonna lie. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess Paul really doesn't want Victor to stick around. Or he's trying really hard to pretend that he's in the majority alliance for real, when he's really just being used until next week, after Victor's gone. 

I actually think it's smart to cut Victor. A lot can change in a week - if Victor and Jozea are gone, Paul isn't as big of a threat. We see the early targets float further than expected because bigger threats emerge.

I'm not sure if Paul is capable of thinking like that since he seems like a Big Brother dunce, but it's a good move.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Day just did some angry stealth whispering to Zak about Frank - she's having an epiphany. Her plan was apparently to have a Z/D/F Final 3 and cut him, but said, "He's gotta go early." And that he wants Tiffany gone, but she's a vote for Day/Z if they keep her.

Then Z lost me by saying her and Day "deserve it" because the others have jobs...

They are playing as poorly as the other women  girls. 

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  12s12 seconds ago

Day: After we send Vic home, then Paul home, then Natalie or Bridgette home, then once one of them go home...let's get the boys out. #BB18

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  49s49 seconds ago

Day: He (Frank) is playin. I'm going to keep making him feel comfortable. Making him feel like he's running stuff. He's got to go. #BB18

4 minutes ago, mooses said:

We're already playing the Deserve Game? And this was after last night, when I heard Bronte say something about how she just wants to make it to jury. I don't know whether the Deserve Game or the Make It To Jury Game pisses me off the most but damn. Every season...

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul, Frank and Victor discussed this last night. Victor agreed that Paul should pick a "weak" player like Zakiyah or Day instead of him if he gets HG choice so there's a better chance of Paul winning. Frank was thrilled Victor was on board with this plan because now he won't freak out that he wasn't picked or suspect the backdoor.

• Love 1

I have been waiting and waiting for Day to have that very epiphany.

I don't get Frank's appeal in the house.  He doesn't seem THAT charismatic to me.  In fact, he seems like the fakiest of the fakes. But then I never understood the appeal of Boogie, either.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, alihart41 said:

Paul, Frank and Victor discussed this last night. Victor agreed that Paul should pick a "weak" player like Zakiyah or Day instead of him if he gets HG choice so there's a better chance of Paul winning. Frank was thrilled Victor was on board with this plan because now he won't freak out that he wasn't picked or suspect the backdoor.

Frank is written all over this plan! LOL  Good job!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, alihart41 said:

Victor, you dumb ass. You're my eye candy this season. Why the hell are you trying to usher yourself out that door? He really isn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

We're already playing the Deserve Game? And this was after last night, when I heard Bronte say something about how she just wants to make it to jury. I don't know whether the Deserve Game or the Make It To Jury Game pisses me off the most but damn. Every season...

I really dislike the Deserve game, just because it feels like you're trying to guilt people into bringing you further so you can get the money. Nobody deserves it more than another. Play the damn game, and then you'll be worthy of 'deserving' it. However, the Make It to Jury game isn't that bad to me. People say it so they can make it a few more weeks. It's not great, but it's a strategy that works sometimes. Plus, people buy it for some reason. The Deserve game just gets people pissed off. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If Day can help get Frank out earlier....I'll totally be a fan of hers, I'm not gonna lie. 

I didn't get the early love for Day last season, but I'm liking her so far this season. She's smart with a little bit of reckless that makes it exciting.

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The Deserve Game is the worst. And this wasn't even strategy - she's just saying it to Day, so she really thinks that. C'mon, Z! I was liking you just fine!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really dislike the Deserve game, just because it feels like you're trying to guilt people into bringing you further so you can get the money. Nobody deserves it more than another. Play the damn game, and then you'll be worthy of 'deserving' it. However, the Make It to Jury game isn't that bad to me. People say it so they can make it a few more weeks. It's not great, but it's a strategy that works sometimes. Plus, people buy it for some reason. The Deserve game just gets people pissed off. 

I would accept the Make It To Jury game if they used it as a strategy. For the most part, it seems like they are just happy to get the stipend and spend the last few weeks in the jury house. You're there to play for half a million dollars. You've essentially given up if you just want to make it to jury. You're not even trying at that point. Why are you taking up another person's spot if you're just going to throw your hands in the air and declare, "Welp, the odds are against me. Guess I'll just take what I can get and go on my merry way." Hell no! Fight to the bitter end! At least try!

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, mooses said:

19 minutes ago, RCharter said:

So, here are my issues with the mayo prank.

1. I purchased that cream/lotion so I could benefit from its use.  If I'm now using something that is less beneficial because you saw fit to mess with it, I'm going to be upset.  I'm thinking in particular of the face wash that I use that is super expensive, but I use it because it helps to calm my acne and won't make my face break out.  It also has a strong pumpkin fragrance and I use about a pea size for every face wash.  I wouldn't smell a difference.

2. Why should people be expected to have to inspect every product because James thinks its funny to fuck with people's stuff?  He is a grown ass man, and the shit isn't funny

3.  Even if production replaced my stuff, the idea that I would have to go without even for a few days because James gets a kick out of acting like a 10 year old and messing with people's things would annoy me

4. What if someone ends up having an allergy to something he puts in their personal grooming products?  What if its something that is important to them and the fact that he has diluted it with mayo gives them a negative reaction.  James doesn't know, and he doesn't care.  And if something were to happen he was just sit there like "oh, ooops, I didn't mean it"  but that's not helpful.  What would be helpful is if James acted like an adult and stopped fucking with people's stuff.

Just the very idea that James "fun" is the most important consideration, not the comfort/safety of everyone else is annoying to me.  Its one thing to pull a shaving cream prank on someone, its a totally different thing to put mayo into the stuff they use everyday.  I suspect that very few of them like the pranks, but they don't want to be seen as the "wet blanket."  And I could never live in that house because I would be that wet blanket.

I agree. I've always hated pranks anyway, and if you pull one on me that fucks with my $75 prescription face wash or my $60 per .5 oz scar cream, you better expect a tornado of an ass kicking. 

• Love 9

Watching the feeds:

1. As much as I hate showmances on big brother, I actually really like zakiyah/paulie together. It helps that they actually are trying to keep their flirtmance/romance on the down low until after the double eviction/ start of the jury selection. They both know that showmances get target and they are both trying to focus on the money. But they have both admitted to really liking each other and it's pretty cute. So kudos for them for being smart about it.

2. Day thinking about getting out Frank. Honestly, I don't mind it. Keeping Tiffany for D/Zay is the best thing for them. That's a vote for them and keeps the fatal five with them. Frank is a beast in competitions and would most likely cute those girls out once we get to single digit contestants. I do like that they are very observant about Frank's game, but they have to be careful about pulling the trigger so soon.

3. It does seem like that the girls are all trying to at least keep as many girls as they can, and get rid of the male targets. It is nice to see that and I honestly won't be shock if the final 5 is comprised of 3/4 women and 1/2 guys: I can see at least Zakiyah and Michelle making it that far.

• Love 2

Day is so stupid.  She wants to get Frank out but has no sound plan to do it.  She is all talk with a sour attitude.  She is letting him think he is in control for now!  LOL!  Good play Day.  He is in control and he has your number, don't believe for a minute he does not!  You are bonding over both wanting Tiff out. He is playing you.  He does want her out but not as badly as you.   

• Love 1
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

IMO she should absolutely try to win it and then use it on herself. There are very few cases where it's a good idea to leave your fate in the hands of the other players and I don't think this is one of those cases at all. There is not enough trust in this 8 Pack alliance.

51 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

This is a place to discuss Big Brother and that's it.  It shouldn't matter to any of us who the gerbils are voting for or what church they go to - if indeed they do go to a church. 

Is they're going to talk about their politics then I think it's fair game for us to discuss it/use it as a factor in deciding whether we like them or not.

45 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also: can you imagine Frank trying to convince Tiffany not to use the Veto on herself? LOL

Feeds gold!

19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Who was Bronte saying that to? Because I guarantee that was strategy on her part. I have no doubt in my mind that Bronte is trying to win the game.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Who was Bronte saying that to? Because I guarantee that was strategy on her part. I have no doubt in my mind that Bronte is trying to win the game.

If I remember correctly, it was when she was in the room with the Spy Girls but I could be wrong. There was beer (it was Canada Day, eh?). I do know that it was the second time she mentioned making it to jury but I don't remember who she was talking to the first time around. 

I'm fine with Victor going if only because if Jozea somehow wins his BattleBack over Glenn and then faces Victor it would be great fun to see Victor emerging...uhhh...victorious and preventing Jozea from going back into the house.

Phew. Apologies for that run-on sentence but needs must and all that...

• Love 4
(edited)

I think it's probably a case of her having making jury as a goal along with winning. I just can't imagine Bronte not being there to win.

ETA: Anyone know who's hosting the comp?

• Love 2
(edited)

Tiffany understands the logic of throwing the veto, totally.  Nic talked to her about it.  No matter what mood she is in from tears to silence or what she says, she is still with the 8.  Frank could have talked her into that, too.  

She is safe there and does not have the ability to organize a coup or join one.  I see posters giving her more credit than she is due.  She did not "see through" James.  She observed his strategic play to involve others in the Jozea out plan and reacted because she felt left out. She was out of the loop (oh no!) and to her that means, oh fuck they hate me and I am going to be next.  She is not complicated. 

Edited by wings707