Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I'm prepared for disappointment. After years of watching this show we rarely get what we want.

I hear you, been here since season #1.  I am an optimist and entertain myself with hopeful scenarios.  :^) 

• Love 4

I'll give it to Zakiyah:

1. She made Paulie/Paul/Corey distrust James by telling Paulie about the social butterfly comment. she caught Paulie in the lie, and then made Paulie want James out next. They later found out that James doesn't want to win HOH this week. Which set off alarms to the boys.

2. Z/Meech/Day were together and they all knew the boys were in the HOH room, so Z decided to up and break it up.

I would not be shocked if Day does come back and next week is the double eviction.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, mooses said:

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 10.11.00 PM.png

Seething fucking hatred for both of these garbage people.

6 hours ago, J.D. said:

Paulie just said that he always makes sure the girl has at least 3 orgasms before he'll allow himself to finish.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  He's so full of shit.  

And after that all of Paulie's ex-girlfriends (including the 2 who said 'fuck no' to his proposal) were literally rofling all night long.

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

James is on my nerves too. He's doing absolutely nothing and he's playing such a different game than last season.

James would've 100% played this same way last season if he would've been part of what he thought was the cool kids alliance. He just wants the super cool guys to like him. He's as pathetic as Bridgette, Z, and Nicole.

4 hours ago, CindyBee said:

I guess with the Olympics starting, I think I'll start watching people go for the gold over the Pauls running things but I'll check in from time to time to see if anything interesting is happening besides bumper car sex.

This! I feel like there's no way in hell I'll be watching this boring shit show now that the Olympics are starting.

4 hours ago, wings707 said:

Derrick, on twitter, posted a poll.  "Which season has my name been mentioned more, 16 or 18?\

I hate him so very much.

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

James and Natalie are both on my nerves. Neither want to win is part of their problem.  Natalie is having fun and sooooooo excited to think that if she and Michele lived together they would buy a Wiener dog!!!!!!!!!!!!  OH they are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!  And when they get fat they are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!  Ribbing ear buds out material.   

I feel like it's so obvious that Natalie is playing up that "I don't care I'm just having fun!" thing as strategy. She knows a lot of what's going on. You can tell she wants to be more of a gamer, but she just doesn't have any idea how to go about it because her only ally is James and he's literally brain dead. Plus she sucks at comps.

3 hours ago, CindyBee said:

I missed that part and yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Mama & Papa Paulie are pretty displeased with him. 

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they think he's flawless. Paulie comes off like someone whose parents have always told him he's the most special kid ever who can do no wrong. Type thing.

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

The consensus, on twitter anyway, is that tonight will be a mental comp. 

That does seem likely since they haven't had one, but I don't know why in the hell it would take 3 days to build a mental comp.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
14 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The consensus, on twitter anyway, is that tonight will be a mental comp. 

That does seem likely since they haven't had one, but I don't know why in the hell it would take 3 days to build a mental comp.

Was it 3 days?  Damn.  Well we have a guy wining this, then. 

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can confidently predict it won't be a mental comp - the three days have been spent building a soccer pitch for a soccer-themed comp. I wonder if any of the HGs have any experience playing soccer?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Was it 3 days?

Yea they went on lockdown on Tuesday. A full day earlier than usual.

I can't see it being another wall type endurance though. I think tea cups is likely. So, another shitty week with Pauie as HOH.

I hate tea cups, hate it.  Of all times to have something that favors the boys, I can only think AG loves the trajectory of this terrible game with terrible people.   

It could be something else.  Someone tell me it could be something else.  Please, NOW.  

ETA.  I do believe Day is coming back and there would be no time for her to change clothes for that comp.  See? there is hope. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

So apparently Victor was bragging last night that he pissed all over the women's razors in the shower. 

This season is just the absolute worst.

I fucking HATE that douchebag. And he's still going on to anyone who will listen about Nat putting him "on blast" for saying he was disrespectful towards women. Here's a tip Vic - if you don't want people saying you're disrespectful to women, DON'T BE FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL TO WOMEN!!

• Love 13
58 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Big Brother Access ‏@bigbroaccess  2h2 hours ago

Nat's targets- Vic-b/c he was a douche bag to her during their showmance Corey- b/c he's mean to her & Nic-b/c she looks at her funny. 

Big Brother Access ‏@bigbroaccess  2h2 hours ago

We can poo poo her reasoning all we want but those aren't the worst nominees she could put up.  In fact, that might be our best hope for a shake up in the house.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, MV007 said:

We can poo poo her reasoning all we want but those aren't the worst nominees she could put up.  In fact, that might be our best hope for a shake up in the house.

Yes, but Paulie and Paul have Victor high on their hit list and they are not going to be too pained if Cory goes.  It just rearranges their list a bit. 

ETA, It does wipe 1 vote for the Ps

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I imagine Paulie wants to split up Nicole and Corey soon anyway, so he wouldn't give two shits about that. Even better if he isn't responsible for it. Whichever one remains will be in his pocket. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I hate tea cups, hate it.  Of all times to have something that favors the boys, I can only think AG loves the trajectory of this terrible game with terrible people.   

It could be something else.  Someone tell me it could be something else.  Please, NOW.  

ETA.  I do believe Day is coming back and there would be no time for her to change clothes for that comp.  See? there is hope. 

To be fair...Becky won the tea cups comp last season.

Also, I was also thinking it has to be endurance/physical comp since it was such an early set up. But they gave them booze last night and they usually don't do that the night before a physical comp. But who the hell knows. 

Honestly I'm over Day. I hope she doesn't have the RT because unless one of the girls minus Nicole wins then this will just be the same rinse & repeat week to get her out again. 

Michelle *seems* to have woken up regarding the boys. Hopefully she can win HOH and put them up. Stop obsessing over Bridgette, she's the least of your concerns right now. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, wings707 said:

If it is teacups, just remember: it's not who wins, it's who has the most painful falls. Over and over and over. I'll never forget Austin going down like an old growth tree getting felled in the forest. Good times, man. Good times.

• Love 14
59 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I can only think AG loves the trajectory of this terrible game with terrible people.  

I think that's pretty abundantly clear after the past few seasons!

I do believe Day is coming back and there would be no time for her to change clothes for that comp.  See? there is hope. 

She'd just wear the clothes they're told to wear. They don't change clothes.

44 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Also, I was also thinking it has to be endurance/physical comp since it was such an early set up. But they gave them booze last night and they usually don't do that the night before a physical comp. But who the hell knows. 

That's a good point. I don't think they'd do booze before an endurance HOH. But they always give them a half way party and it'd be pretty much impossible for them to do it today, Friday, or Saturday, so maybe they just said fuck it and gave them booze for an endurance. It's just weird for a non-endurance comp to have a 3 day set-up.

9 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I don't think it will be an endurance comp. Isn't there usually one on the night ot a double eviction?

They don't typically do endurance on DE. Not enough time. The DE HOHs are usually just quick, easy set-up comps. 

• Love 1

My memory is not good on what comps are placed where but I thought the second DE HOH comp was endurance.  The first one is short, then noms and veto comp. They start the endurance for the second HOH and if they keep the feeds on (as they should!!), we watch to see who won. No?  There isn't time to do 2 full comps even if short.  

Edited by wings707

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I'm still thinking no DE until the RT tix is used. But who knows. 

I agree. They usually mention it the previous week. They still have to deal with the RT.

All this talk about DE is not about this week.  The DE is next week.  Goes to show how little there is to discuss this season!  Hey let's talk about the HOH comp in 3 weeks too!  LOL  

Regular HOH this week and it seems most think it is tea cups.  

I thought they usually tried to announce DEs to the viewers the week before. I guess maybe they chose to not do it this year, but maybe they are waiting until next week, possibly if the RT ticket is used by Day tonight. So actually, since there are 11 houseguests still in the house, either they're dropping to 7 members of jury...or we're correct in that Day has the RT ticket and jury will start next week, just in time for DE. Or, I guess jury could still start with Day, but they've decided to surprise all of us tonight by not having jury start with a DE. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I thought they usually tried to announce DEs to the viewers the week before. I guess maybe they chose to not do it this year, but maybe they are waiting until next week, possibly if the RT ticket is used by Day tonight. So actually, since there are 11 houseguests still in the house, either they're dropping to 7 members of jury...or we're correct in that Day has the RT ticket and jury will start next week, just in time for DE. Or, I guess jury could still start with Day, but they've decided to surprise all of us tonight by not having jury start with a DE. 

I think they do and we will hear Julie tell us tonight that the DE is next week.   To me, it is certain that Day has the RT.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

DAY?

She's SO coming back.

Does this mean the challenge he designed favors women?  I am reading a lot into this, I know!  

• Love 1

Ah Social Media- they are a fickle bunch. Last week all I kept seeing was Frank probably has the RT Ticket because Production will for sure Rig stuff in his favor because they love him etc and it is crap. Now that Day is probably leaving everyone is saying they hope that Production rigs it and they let her come back. Either you want them to rig or you don't.  You can't have it both ways people. 

I hope she doesn't have it. I am just over her, she only has herself to blame for the position that she is in. Her whining last night during the episode in the DR about all the things she's had to deal with the past few weeks because of Tiffany & Frank made me roll my eyes. Okay fine I get not saying that to the other HG's to protect your game- but us viewers aren't idiots at least tell the truth in the DR.  She would of been in a better position going forward if she didn't mess with the alliances she did have. Oh well. 

I'm hoping for a Michelle win ONLY if she does what she says she is going to do and puts up two boys. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

I don't think it will be an endurance comp. Isn't there usually one on the night ot a double eviction? I'm assuming next week is the first one.

Nope - we usually don't get to see the HOH after the 2nd eviction.  They generally do that sometime after the episode is over and they block the feeds while they're doing it.

Maybe this HOH is the fishbowl one? 

I believe Day is coming back, which then will set up a double eviction next week. I think the drama of having Day come back + an endurance comp is right there.

Basically, if Day comes back, it's Day/Zakiyah/Michelle vs Paulie/Paul/Victor/Corey/Nicole with James/Nat/Bridgette in the middle.  Though, I think Natalie is heavily leaning towards Z/Day/Michelle. They all want a guy to leave. Michelle said her first target is Paul.

• Love 2

Natalie will go the way James goes. James will go with the boys. Bridgette has been treated horribly by Z/Michelle and should tell them to go to hell, she's better off with Paul/James/Nat.

Bringing back Davonne is worthless.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I thought they usually tried to announce DEs to the viewers the week before.

Yea they always do so there is no chance there's a DE tonight. And as for DE HOHs, the HOH that occurs after the DE has never been endurance that I can recall. It's usually just like a crap shoot/skill type thing or questions. They don't have the time/space to set up an endurance.

23 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm hoping for a Michelle win ONLY if she does what she says she is going to do and puts up two boys. 

She won't!

Or, I guess jury could still start with Day, but they've decided to surprise all of us tonight by not having jury start with a DE. 

That seems to be the consensus, that jury has actually already started. Everyone currently in the house is part of the jury. There's been a 9 person jury for the past few seasons. The last 7 person jury was BB14.

Maybe this HOH is the fishbowl one? 

Yea, that's what we mean by the teacup one. 

13 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Basically, if Day comes back, it's Day/Zakiyah/Michelle vs Paulie/Paul/Victor/Corey/Nicole with James/Nat/Bridgette in the middle.  

I don't really see this happening. For one I'm sure Bridgette will just continue to be in the Paulie group. And I don't have faith Z will actually turn on him either. Or that Michelle will lol. 

Basically I'm just assuming it'll be exactly the same as it has been with everyone doing Paulie's bidding. Even if Day comes back and somehow manages to win HOH (she won't!) she won't go after Paulie so it won't really do much to change anything drastically.

• Love 2

I'm not saying this week is double eviction. I believe next week is double eviction. This week: I can see day returning, then they head into the endurance HOH. James/Natalie/Paulie are likely to tank the comp cause Paulie is waiting to compete in the double eviction one.

Bridgette is the wild card. In my mind, she can be swayed. You just need to give her some attention. If she sees that the girls are in control, she will side with them and get the guys out, and vice versa.

• Love 1

I'm of the opinion that they wouldn't waste this twist, so one of the next three evicted HGs will have it. That gives Day a 1 in 3 shot. I bet Grodner was saving it for Frank but he went out earlier than thought. 

Bringing Day back would be awful if only because she can't win a comp. But I would like to see Paulie sweat. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

If she sees that the girls are in control, she will side with them and get the guys out, and vice versa.

Exactly. And the men are unlikely to be out of power ever.

7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Bringing Day back would be awful if only because she can't win a comp. But I would like to see Paulie sweat. 

Yea, if Day comes back it's going to end up just being a repeat of this week, but seeing Paulie's transparently fake hyena laugh over it will be fun for minute!

ETA: Again with the men whining about the dirty house. Clean then! Or stfu. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they think he's flawless. Paulie comes off like someone who's parents have always told him he's the most special kid ever who can do no wrong. Type thing.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me right now if Paul Sr sent out a tweet saying "bitches be crazy, amirite?"

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: Again with the men whining about the dirty house. Clean then! Or stfu. What do they think the women are supposed to do the cleaning?

Duh! What else are women good for except Cooking & Cleaning? 

I hate them all. 

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

James and Paulie are currently complaining about how gross the shower is. Here's a thought, clean it!

That's the same thing I said when Victor also said "this house is disgusting"

then do something about it!

• Love 2

In the guys defense they are commenting on the mess in the bathroom which includes a tiny wastebasket over flowing and Q tips all over the floor.   The counter and much of the seating is covered with the girls make up baskets and filthy.  The kitchen is clean and the majority of that is done by Victor and Bridget.  The men do very little in the bathroom comparatively.

They have been showering in the HOH for weeks now.  Don't know what that looks like.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MV007 said:

I hate to come to Paulie's defense but this seems a little too far for me.  He has talked down to Z and doesn't really respect her opinion.  But that is a far far cry from becoming an abusive relationship.  I won't argue with how such relationships begin and its one thing to call Paulie out for his conduct thus far.  But I think it takes it too far to start talking about how he's an abuser or potential abuser.  

Sorry, but most people, whether they are abusive or not, maintain a certain appearance in front of others as to not let people see how cold and low you can go in regards to their significant other. If Paulie can treat Zakiyah this poorly in public and feel no shame, then for me, it's not hard to believe how much further he could go in private, when there is no one to stop him or contradict what he did.

All of those crazy, jealous, violent boyfriends that are "misunderstood" are never crazy, jealous or violent in front of a woman's brothers or fathers or the police! They always manage to never curse, belittle or hit those people.

He is emotionally abusive right now. I wouldn't be surprised at all of one of his former fiancees reveal that he was physically abusive to them. Put it this way, do you really think that the guy you see, this Paulie, would let a woman walk away with a ring if she didn't have something that he didn't want revealed to his friends and family?

And, I understand not wanting to wrap your mind around such a thought about Paulie, but please understand that is what guys like Paulie hide behind. They know that people are more willing to not believe they are friends with an abusive person than they are willing to admit that they are friends with a dude that is incredibly abusive, it's not their business, they weren't there, "she's a handful herself, ya' know!" "He's not like that with me!"

• Love 4
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They don't typically do endurance on DE. Not enough time. The DE HOHs are usually just quick, easy set-up comps. 

No, I meant they start an endurance comp at the end of the double eviction-they always seemed to do that and I think next week's will be no exception.

1 minute ago, Kendall said:

Sorry, but most people, whether they are abusive or not, maintain a certain appearance in front of others as to not let people see how cold and low you can go in regards to their significant other. If Paulie can treat Zakiyah this poorly in public and feel no shame, then for me, it's not hard to believe how much further he could go in private, when there is no one to stop him or contradict what he did.

For sure - I don't think anyone will disagree that Paulie is most likely a complete a-hole to girls in real life. However I think in the BB house he has a mixture of that plus keeping his mind on the game.  He doesn't want emotions to let him cloud his game play and in order to do that he has to be cold to Z when she gets emotional.  He has never degraded her as a woman (to her face) so I also don't see what he's doing as abusive.  He's being extremely cold to her, and the more emotional she gets - the colder and emotionless he gets. 

On 7/14/2016 at 9:01 PM, Callaphera said:

I'm SO hoping that Da comes back and we have a rewards/punishments challenge.  That doesn't give an athletic/endurance/balance/height/little feet advantage to anyone, but it does give an indication of who feels comfortable and who feels threatened.  Plus the punishments help liven up the feeds.

1 minute ago, TimWil said:

No, I meant they start an endurance comp at the end of the double eviction-they always seemed to do that and I think next week's will be no exception.

No, they don't.   Endurance comps take over a day to construct and put up.  Even for the second HOH they don't have time to do that.  The 2nd HOH is played after the show, and it's usually a crapshoot or question comp.  Something that's easy to throw out into the yard.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

For sure - I don't think anyone will disagree that Paulie is most likely a complete a-hole to girls in real life. 

I think he hates women because he's been turned down for marriage (twice). 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I think he hates women because he's been turned down for marriage (twice). 

Or women grow to hate him

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1