Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I think Natalie may actually have a good chance this week if it's the Teacup comp. It requires balance and stamina both of which I believe she has. Let's not forget Paulie and Corey are HN's this week so that will hopefully work against them. I mean Corey freaking fainted last time he was a HN so I can't see him having enough energy to sustain him through this one. Also, the bigger they are the harder they fall. :) I can see Michelle doing well at it too.

• Love 2

James tells Natalie that if he wins HOH, Nicole is the target. Natalie said she wouldn't take Vic out, she wants to take Nicole out. She thinks that Nicole's throwing her UTB all the time and throwing her name out. She tells James she already knows what she'd do - something "a little risky for [her], but she doesn't care." Man, I want some Paulie blood. 

Natalie asks James about where the votes sit . Tells James she feels so bad for Da'Vonne. James tells her she should vote for Da'Vonne to leave - Natalie said this is a hard one for her and she hasn't made up her mind. Natalie wants to vote for Da'Vonne to stay and talk to Paul about it - James says to talk to him but they want to know she's part of the "team."

12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This whole thing was so funny. The 3 of them were terrible in that convo. Day must know now that she's fucked.

Da'Vonne definitely knows something's up now. Saying she's so glad she walked in on that conversation. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

I would love for you to be right @Marie80, but I will be 100% shocked if Paulie doesn't win. I would think Corey, but you're right about how badly he does as a HN so he probably won't be able to do it.

Day to the camera after she walked in on James/Nicole/Paul: People be trying it, trying it so hard. People be trying the fuck out of it. They punk asses.

LOL.

ETA: Natalie wants to vote to keep Day so that Day will think James voted to keep her. James told her to talk to Paul about it.

Fuck me! Like stop Natalie. And James, Paul has no power anymore you don't have to run things by him.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

I think Natalie may actually have a good chance this week if it's the Teacup comp. It requires balance and stamina both of which I believe she has. Let's not forget Paulie and Corey are HN's this week so that will hopefully work against them. I mean Corey freaking fainted last time he was a HN so I can't see him having enough energy to sustain him through this one. Also, the bigger they are the harder they fall. :) I can see Michelle doing well at it too.

If it requires Balance and Stamina, it was James, Day, Bridget that there the last 3 standing in the Watch Your Dubstep HOH comp.

Natalie talks to Paul about her vote. She is torn emotionally and strategically. Paul says to vote strategically. She says she knows what she's going to do now and decides to keep Bridgette. "That's what you want, right?" Paul says he just wants to say he's talked to Bridgette, they've had a conversation.

She asks about telling Da'Vonne. He advises against it and says if you want to - but she'll begin to bug James if she knows.

Edited by mooses

So glad Da' knows now. I don't think she can do anything about it necessarily but at least she won't be blindsided and can think about causing damage on the way out. Wish could find out somehow that it was Paulie who spearheaded this.

• Love 2

That's what we're missing this year! Hinky votes! Man, of all people, I figured Michelle would be the one throwing hinky votes week after week but no. We really need to get some hinky votes going to make everyone suspicious and hopefully more entertaining.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, NeelyOh said:

So glad Da' knows now. I don't think she can do anything about it necessarily but at least she won't be blindsided and can think about causing damage on the way out. Wish could find out somehow that it was Paulie who spearheaded this.

I'm not sure if she knows for sure yet, but she definitely realizes she should be seriously worrying. She might think that Nicole/Corey were trying to convince Paul/James to get rid of her. But, either way, she knows it's a big possibility, if not a guarantee (yet), that's she's leaving.

5 minutes ago, escape said:

If it requires Balance and Stamina, it was James, Day, Bridget that there the last 3 standing in the Watch Your Dubstep HOH comp.

Well it requires a different kind of balance than wall comps. I think James sat out this comp on his season so I don't know how he'd do. Day will be gone and I can't see Bridgette doing that well. Like I've said before I get my hopes up every week just to have them dashed. The comp requires leg strength too so obviously Paulie is probably going to win. Ugh.

I wish BB was on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. I can't stand the wait for Wednesday to get here. LOL!!! Of course, I'm dying to see how Thursday's Eviction goes. Will Da'Vonne get the Round Trip? If she does come right back will she play in the HOH, too? I want her to win just she can put Paulie & Paulie up. That said, either of them would probably win POV. Who would be Da'Vonne's immediate target if she was lucky enough to to become HOH?

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I wish BB was on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. I can't stand the wait for Wednesday to get here. LOL!!! Of course, I'm dying to see how Thursday's Eviction goes. Will Da'Vonne get the Round Trip? If she does come right back will she play in the HOH, too? I want her to win just she can put Paulie & Paulie up. That said, either of them would probably win POV. Who would be Da'Vonne's immediate target if she was lucky enough to to become HOH?

Nicole. Nicole. Nicole. Nicole. Then probably Corey.

I think she'll believe Nicole/Corey orchestrated her eviction - she's not seeing that Paul/Paulie had a big part in it.

ETA: Paul says he thinks HGs that only care about winning (like Frank) are saying "I matter more than you do." Puh-lease.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

If Corey has any balance at all he'd win fishbowl.  He's 6'5" and stride length as well as endurance helps with that.

You never know though, speed and endurance can outdo length of stride.  Paulie runs all the time, even in extremely hot weather.  He'd have an advantage too.

Short people, even if they have great balance and stamina have a pretty hard time with that comp, because they end up taking two strides for every ONE stride of taller people.

That's a good comp though, because even front runners sometimes can't get the balance on the slippery surface, and waste time and advantage by falling, or not protecting the liquid in their cups from spilling, or don't wipe every drop into the bowl, before racing back for another leaky cupful.

It's definitely endurance though.

I think the only reason we didn't get to see the other endurance is because of that stupid Battle Back episode.  SERIOUSLY bad timing their producers!  We finally get a 6 hour endurance will all kinds of deals happening, and they give us 10 minutes of it on a show.  Assholes.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6
On 8/1/2016 at 5:01 PM, CindyBee said:

mIssed the Dicks R us conversation.  Did Paulie brag about his early morning sex with Z?  Or is he keeping that to himself?

Could someone tell me ... in detail please ... about this P/Z sex?  Did they actually DO IT?

21 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

While Natalie was chased, Corey says "I wonder which will pop first, her FTs or the log." #bb18 #cbsbigbrother #bblf

— Joker's BB Updates (@JokersBBUpdates) August 2, 2016

What do FT and the log mean?   I'm guessing FT is fake tits but the log is beyond me.

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I don't get the feeds and have been sick with a migraine and unable to watch BBAD for several days.  I really appreciate you helping me out here.

Natalie or James for the win.

The logs are the flotations in the pool.  They look like logs.

From the one time I saw Z and Paulie in bed they don't actually have intercourse.  They use their hands.  I have not seen any of the couples kiss other than a peck on the cheek or forehead during the day.  

Edited by wings707

Da'Vonne asks James about the conversation being so weird when she walked in earlier (they were talking about evicting her). He says he thought they were talking about eviction order, and he didn't mean to sketch Da'Vonne out. But he's really bad at lying to her.

James: "Paul's worried, he's trying to get everyone to keep him safe. I'm trying to get everyone to keep me safe...from Bridgette."

Da'Vonne: "But she's going home! What are you not telling me, James?"

James: "No, I'm just messing with you."

Da'Vonne tells James she doesn't want to get blindsided. 

• Love 1

I am listening to this convo now.  James irritates me.  I get it that he doesn't want to tell her (Day), who would?.  She has been loyal to him.  Just tell her!   Maybe she can work something for herself.  At least give her the chance!  

• Love 4

I'm surprised DaVonne still doesn't truly know what's going to happen. I guess it's only a matter of time.

Watching a couple hours ago, I see Michelle and Bridgette were chatting for awhile in the kitchen, even with Michelle apologizing for her jealousy. Progress! Assuming this is all sincere on her part. Though still not likely they will work together, unfortunately.

• Love 2

Day must be in major denial if she didn't figure it out from the earlier conversation. James was caught messing up his lie and he's doing it again. How in the heck could she not know?! I think she is going to be majority blindsided tomorrow night. And, if it's a clean sweep in the votes she's gonna be pissed at James & Z. Are they going  to throw her a bone and not vote for her?

James thinks this one has a lot of big personalities A lot of competitors. This season has more fire. Last year nobody wanted to do anything, this year everyone wants to get going.

Clueless.

• Love 5

I want Day to stay, BADLY!  She has played a messy game and ruined a lot but she could be the one to put up PP if she gets some gentle guidance from the DR.   Gentle, hell no.  Hit her in the face with the facts!  Come on AG you can fix this. 

I do think she may have the RT.  Her number is 8.   If they were able to see the numbers on those cards the clue (Ocho Rios) would make sense.  Are the numbers on the front of the ticket?  Not that anyone picked up on that! 

James is annoying the shit out of me.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

Missed Corey's talk to the cameras. His ideal F4 would be James, Nicole, Paulie and him. Paul can come to F5. If he ended up at F3 with Paulie and Nicole, he'd throw the HOH because he thinks both would take him and he doesn't want to make a decision between them. 

ETA: Paulie tells Nicole he's going to tell Michelle/Z that it's unfair they want to keep Da'Vonne because the rest of them are worried about Da'Vonne. He's going to use Michelle wanting to keep Tiffany as a mistake to make her feel bad. 

Paulie says Michelle's (?) "pulling a Christine"
Nicole: "I am?"
"No, not you." 
Nicole: "I was like easy there buddy."

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 6.09.22 PM.png

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, mooses said:

Missed Corey's talk to the cameras. His ideal F4 would be James, Nicole, Paulie and him. Paul can come to F5. If he ended up at F3 with Paulie and Nicole, he'd throw the HOH because he thinks both would take him and he doesn't want to make a decision between them. 

ETA: Paulie tells Nicole he's going to tell Michelle/Z that it's unfair they want to keep Da'Vonne because the rest of them are worried about Da'Vonne. He's going to use Michelle wanting to keep Tiffany as a mistake to make her feel bad. 

Paulie says Michelle's (?) "pulling a Christine"
Nicole: "I am?"
"No, not you." 
Nicole: "I was like easy there buddy."

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 6.09.22 PM.png

Corey isn't wrong. I don't think Paulie or Nicole would take each other. So maybe he is smarter at this then we give him credit for.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Corey isn't wrong. I don't think Paulie or Nicole would take each other. So maybe he is smarter at this then we give him credit for.

I think Paulie would take Nicole without a second thought!  

Edited by wings707
50 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

He's had pretty good instincts on what's a good move for him. They definitely both would take him. And Paulie would love that he could be like his brother and take his Bro, but do what Cody couldn't and actually win. A Cody/Derrick morph: Codick? 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

I know a lot of people don't like Zakiyah but she is pretty gorgeous. She can certainly do a lot better than some half assed DJ who still lives with his parents.

• Love 9

From Jokers: Z says she feels used by Paulie and hopes she's not being played. She says she already did "certain things" and feels so stupid.

Nicole will 100% run and tell her keepers what Z is saying so expect another Z/Paulie fight (possibly followed by Z/Paulie sex) tonight. Personally, I'm out!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Nicole tells Z that Paulie is "one of the most phenomenal people [she's] ever met."

Barf.

Nicole talks to Paulie about her conversation with Z. Paulie seems very over her. 

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 8.34.56 PM.png

Meanwhile, Z has been waiting for Paulie in the tunnel for 20 minutes.

Da'Vonne and Michelle are in Tokyo, too busy rehashing Frank/Tiffany talk to realize there's other people in the game.

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 8.47.19 PM.png

Thought Paulie forgot about Vanessa? Fat chance. And I love that he thinks Z is "playing" in any type of strategic way.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

I have no idea what exactly Z and Paulie are arguing about right now. All I can gather is Paulie is gaslighting the hell out of her and she's falling for it. Open your eyes, Z! You are a gorgeous and intelligent woman and can do so much better than this chump. But please first get some therapy because until you truly believe you are worthy of love and respect you will keep falling for guys who treat you like crap. Paulie is scum.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Did they really have sex?

Because if they have, Paulie would be all kinds of skeevier for the way he's been treating her. And she would be even more pathetic for allowing herself to be treated this way

I don't know if they had actual sex so much as they did sex "type things."

• Love 5

From what I understand, this is because Michelle/Z didn't tell Paulie that James was in the room during a conversation. Paulie says she's lying about it, and Z just forgot. Am I missing something?

Paulie is a grade-A turd in this argument. And Z just lets him twist the argument around and make her seem like the wrong one. 

ETA: Oh, and they both feel a "certain type of way." 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

Isn't Paulie telling Z not to let the DR play Devil's Advocate and put these thoughts in her head using production as strategy? Maybe I'm being picky because he's such a jerk.

ETA this:

Zakiyah: "He's talking shit about me."

Nicole: "No, he's not talking shit about you because he would have said something to me."

Wait, what? 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Cliffs notes on this convo.  It is a Sex and the City episode.  The "He is Just Not into You.'  Z is upset Paulie has pulled away and she is getting the wrong support.  Tell her to win HOH and kick his ass out.  Circle the wagons girls. 

THIS IS NOT A LOVE ISSUE IT IS A GAME ISSUE!!!!!!!

DAY, yes!  She just said she and Z could get together and get Paulie out.  PROBLEM,  Day has to know she is going so she can finesse others to see the logic in keeping her.  Day has little ability to do this but...........maybe?  There is time. 

ALISON!  Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Did they really have sex?

Because if they have, Paulie would be all kinds of skeevier for the way he's been treating her. And she would be even more pathetic for allowing herself to be treated this way

Some are saying yes, but I didn't watch.  Z did forget her birth control pill though.

1 hour ago, mooses said:

Nicole: "No, he's not talking shit about you because he would have said something to me."

Wait, what? 

Ha ha ha ha ha!  This is all so bad.

Da'Vonne is dancing alone, talking to the cameras:
"I think I might have got my girl back. I think she might not be distracted no more. We can play this game now . And her feelings are hurt, so she might help me take out Paulie. We might be able to win this thing. That's if they don't send my ass home this week! *laughs*"

Now I hope she has that Round Trip Ticket.

Natalie now asking James if Bridgette is staying. Says she's worried if Bridgette won HOH, she'd put up James. And Da'Vonne is going to be crushed if James goes against her.

And Corey thinks Da'Vonne, Z and Michelle are mean to girls for no reason. Um, Corey, you're missing a name on that list.

And Paul tells Natalie to "tell James everything so he can tell us." Pretty sure Natalie is on to that non-alliance of his.

Nicole doesn't want to play Hide and Seek. She's a barrel of misery.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

Da'Vonne is dancing alone, talking to the cameras:
"I think I might have got my girl back. I think she might not be distracted no more. 

So she's doing a happy dance her so called girl is off crying in a corner? Does she know Zak at all? She'll be chasing after Paulie again in 5 mins. 

Paulie's actually playing Big Brother. Zak is playing the Dating Game.

• Love 6