Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

This is actually sad watching James right now sitting in the other bed while Natalie lays in the other bed with the covers over her. 

2 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

Why shouldn't she want to stay and have a shot at winning the game?

She did have a shot. SHE WANTED HIM TO STAY and now she is having regrets? That tells me maybe she didn't want him to stay over her. That is clearly the message she is giving him.

2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Why is he sitting there making noise with his hat when she is trying to sleep?

Find your life James, give her some time to herself. 

Agreed. He should just tell her if you need me I am here for you and leave her alone until she seeks him out. This making him look pathetic in my opinion.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

She did have a shot. SHE WANTED HIM TO STAY and now she is having regrets? That tells me maybe she didn't want him to stay over her. That is clearly the message she is giving him.

Maybe she didn't want him to stay over her. Or maybe she changed her mind. People do that all the time, and she is well within her rights to change her mind. And if she has changed her mind then there is nothing wrong with giving him that message.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

This is actually sad watching James right now sitting in the other bed while Natalie lays in the other bed with the covers over her. 

I don't understand. Natalie has to truly, deeply want James to stay over herself or she's "playing" him? Is it ok that James has withheld information from her throughout the game (up to and including pretending like he has no idea whether she's the target this week) and encouraged her to do what's best for his game over hers?

• Love 13

I think the DR has been messing with her too.  She came out the other night and asked if he had a deal with Nicorey.  They are probably just asking pointed questions, like "Are you sure James had your best interests at heart?" and "When you wanted Corey voted out, why did your closest alliance member in the house betray you and vote out Victor?"  and "Do you ever really know who to trust in the game?" or "So, James told you about several of his alliances during the game, do you think he has more than he isn't telling you about?"

Either way, the past two weeks have been BAD for Natalie, if she wants some time to herself, SO WHAT?  That doesn't make her fake or mean, it makes her human. 

James has trust issues, and he's an insecure mess.  Nat has her own issues, and right now, she really shouldn't have to prop him up AGAIN, and endlessly talk about something she's told him bugs her.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

I don't understand. Natalie has to truly, deeply want James to stay over herself or she's "playing" him? Is it ok that James has withheld information from her throughout the game (up to and including pretending like he has no idea whether she's the target this week) and encouraged her to do what's best for his game over hers?

I don't remember saying she IS playing him. If that is how I came across than my bad. I am only going by what I see on the show. James is not perfect and I never said he was. He held information when he was part of the 5 guy alliance. Hell, he is holding information right now. I am not saying James is better than Natalie or anything of the sort. I am saying that even after nominations she wanted James to stay and that he deserved to stay over her. Than all of a sudden everything is James fault and they are in this position because of James. She later said it was her fault to but she keeps throwing THEIR decisions in his face. Again these are just my opinions and I am fine with yours.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I think the DR has been messing with her too.  She came out the other night and asked if he had a deal with Nicorey.  They are probably just asking pointed questions, like "Are you sure James had your best interests at heart?" and "When you wanted Corey voted out, why did your closest alliance member in the house betray you and vote out Victor?"  and "Do you ever really know who to trust in the game?" or "So, James told you about several of his alliances during the game, do you think he has more than he isn't telling you about?"

Either way, the past two weeks have been BAD for Natalie, if she wants some time to herself, SO WHAT?  That doesn't make her fake or mean, it makes her human. 

James has trust issues, and he's an insecure mess.  Nat has her own issues, and right now, she really shouldn't have to prop him up AGAIN, and endlessly talk about something she's told him bugs her.

I agree with this. That would be really terrible if that is what the DR is doing.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, bbaddict said:

Is it just me or is Natalie's true colors coming out? I will be the 1st to admit that she had me completely fooled or she is terrible under pressure or stress. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but she is really being awful to her one true ally. 

One true ally? We're talking about the guy who told Nicorey that Nat wanted to keep Victor instead of Corey? The guy who then chose Nicole over Natalie knowing better than anyone that your word means nothing in this game and by throwing the comp he was putting them both at risk? The guy who told V/P that Nat didn't want him hanging around "certain people" thereby painting an even bigger target on her back because "omg she's such a bitch, I knew she was using him this whole time!" With allies like that who needs enemies.

Granted, I have not been able to stomach the feeds for over a week now but if I were her I'd be PISSED too. Something that has also crossed my mind: hasn't she mentioned before that she has a bit of OCD? I've suffered from OCD since I was a child and I know that many of us with the disorder tend to ruminate and obsess over things that other people are able to just let go. That house puts an insane amount of stress on someone and there is nothing there to distract with. She feels she made a huge mistake that may have cost her a large amount of money and couple that with the fact that she seems to carry this burden of responsibility to support her family that is struggling and I can see why she is having a hard time moving past it. It doesn't make it right, but I can empathize.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Yes. Nat is going home this week (which James pretty much knows) but he won't give her the space/support to feel bad about that because it's all about him and his delicate feelings and how he wants to look to the house/America and how Meg screwed him over last year and blah, blah, blah. The way he CARRIED ON AND ON about the "I'll never talk to you again if you work with Nicorey" comment was very telling to me. I took the comment as similar to "If you get back together with your asshole ex, don't ever talk to me again. I'm DONE with the two of you and your drama." It's a comment/ultimatum made in the context of being frustrated with a situation. Nat took it back almost immediately, then apologized repeatedly and explained that she didn't mean it and just said it in the heat of the moment, but James would. not. let. it. go. Then he repeated the comment to Paul/Vic when they were trashing Nat to him and reiterated how butthurt he was about it and how it was making him question Natalie (which they, naturally, endorsed). I really think James wanted her to sob uncontrollably and apologize over and over for hours for hurting his feelings (while he was secretly holding on to the knowledge that Nat was going home and he was, indeed, planning to work with Nicorey if that seemed best for him). He's a douchebag. He's deeply insecure and has issues with women, so he doesn't trust Natalie, but he wants to be seen as this great guy who "deserves" her undying loyalty, respect, and love and is being "played" if he doesn't get that. It's really gross to me.

13 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

One true ally? We're talking about the guy who told Nicorey that Nat wanted to keep Victor instead of Corey? The guy who then chose Nicole over Natalie knowing better than anyone that your word means nothing in this game and by throwing the comp he was putting them both at risk? The guy who told V/P that Nat didn't want him hanging around "certain people" thereby painting an even bigger target on her back because "omg she's such a bitch, I knew she was using him this whole time!" With allies like that who needs enemies.

Granted, I have not been able to stomach the feeds for over a week now but if I were her I'd be PISSED too. Something that has also crossed my mind: hasn't she mentioned before that she has a bit of OCD? I've suffered from OCD since I was a child and I know that many of us with the disorder tend to ruminate and obsess over things that other people are able to just let go. That house puts an insane amount of stress on someone and there is nothing there to distract with. She feels she made a huge mistake that may have cost her a large amount of money and couple that with that fact that she seems to carry this burden of responsibility to support her family that is struggling I can see why she is having a hard time moving past it. It doesn't make it right, but I can empathize.

Exactly.

• Love 13

Goodness, I am late to this party, and y'all might not care about my two cents at this point, and that is cool. I was all about college football this weekend, and took a much needed break from this show's nonsense. 

I do not hate anyone on this show. Because it is a show. I try hard to avoid doing two things - talk about personal appearances, because it's not relevant, and talk about "hating" someone, although I'm sure I've slipped a time or five. But I seriously don't hate these people, it's impossible. They're all mostly just vapid famewhores hoping for some easy money at the end of the day. And I'm just the bored addict who watches them do this. I have no leg to stand on!

But being the ridiculous addict of this show, I will have the people I like, and I will have the people I dislike, and though my opinions might change on a weekly basis, they are my opinions, and I don't feel the need to justify them (although I do. A lot. Sorry).  I could not give even a tiny flying fuck about any showmances ever. Ever. I like Natalie. I can not stand Nicole. I 50% enjoy Paul when he's being genuine, and 50% think he's the worst asshole in the house. Day can be on this show 80 more times, and suck at the game each time, and I will always love her. Corey will forever be a vacant waste of space. I have no idea who Victor is as a person, he's just sort of there for me, but I will never root for him to win, because he lost twice. If winning comps is the only thing that matters, make it another show. A show about winning comps. That show is not big brother.

I respect everyone in this forum's opinions, even when I adamantly disagree. A lot. I hope we can all just do that, because I love all y'all. Except Peach, that Peach person, I just can not stand!!!!! (Love you, Peach!)

• Love 22
21 hours ago, Callaphera said:

No, but I think back to the conversation that Paul and Nicole had, where he basically called her out for being the Britney with a group of guys going to the end and getting cut as the last girl standing. And she giggled and admitted that she was okay with that, that's fine with her. He was as boggled by her answer as I was. 

...and if (a) this was strategy on Nicole's part and (b) Paulie truly bought it as thoroughly as you describe, then more power to her.

18 hours ago, J.D. said:

To me that alone is blaring evidence and TPTB saw that too otherwise they wouldn't have made Nicole and James recant.  A person doesn't have to specifically state, "If you take me to the final 2, I'll promise to give you $10,000 should I happen to win against you" in order for there to be evidence of a side deal.  Implication goes a long way.  Nobody is going to just hand over $10,000 to someone else and expect nothing for their generosity.  It's no different than someone 'donating' money to a presidential candidate.  They expect something in return.  I wonder how the monetary promise would have played out if one person would have said to the other, "Thank you so much for the $10,000.  I really appreciate it, but if you're offering me this money so that I'll take you to the final 2 -- I just can't do that.  I already decided who I'm taking.  But still, thanks for the money."

We've already had this discussion before, and it's not worth re-hashing except to repeat my earlier assertion: the fact that YOU wouldn't give someone a $10K gift without strings attached has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on whether or not James would.  James may simply be a much more generous person than you. ;)  Such generosity could definitely have been a factor in his past money issues.

11 hours ago, SevenStars said:

Maybe cause they are the ones who has been in power most of the season. Nicole seems like she is all about whoever has the power in the house. When Nat/Michelle had power, she was all in with them. 

...and this is bad strategy how...?  :>

11 hours ago, wings707 said:

James has no reason to be hurt by what Paul said and I doubt that he is.  Natalie and James talked about her going to the HOH with the mission of convincing them that she would work with them and not Nicory, if they kept her this week.  In that discussion it was agreed that she would blame James for putting them up.     James is upset about a lot of things, hard to know what was on his mind in the hot tub.  

...including the possibility James is wondering how much Paul is buying James' "Boo-frickety-hoo I'm so hurt" act.  Or am I mistaken in recollecting Natalie's whole "throw James UTB" convo with V/P was part of a strategy co-concocted between James AND Natalie? 

10 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Bridgette confirmed in her interview with Jeff that her and Nat did it to hurt Zakiyah.  If Natalie wanted to do it out of the goodness of her heart, she would have done it a while ago, not on the eve of the eviction. 

I have no reason to doubt Bridgette said that in her interview.  Pardon me, however, if I don't accept Bridgette's account of things as gospel for Natalie's motivations.  :)

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 6

11 hours ago, wings707 said:

James has no reason to be hurt by what Paul said and I doubt that he is.  Natalie and James talked about her going to the HOH with the mission of convincing them that she would work with them and not Nicory, if they kept her this week.  In that discussion it was agreed that she would blame James for putting them up.     James is upset about a lot of things, hard to know what was on his mind in the hot tub.  

4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

...including the possibility James is wondering how much Paul is buying James' "Boo-frickety-hoo I'm so hurt" act.  Or am I mistaken in recollecting Natalie's whole "throw James UTB" convo with V/P was part of a strategy co-concocted between James AND Natalie?

I didn't see Nat/James' pre-planning session for her conversation with Paul and Vic, but I watched James' conversation with them and his subsequent conversation with Natalie in the hot tub (~12:35A-1:50A 9/5). IMO, he bought into the aspersions they were casting on Nat and genuinely questioned her honesty/sincerity/loyalty based on what they (really mostly Paul) said. After he talked to Paul/Vic (and they told him that Nat threw him under the bus), when James went down to hang with Nat in the hot tub she said he looked sad and asked him what was up. He claimed that he was just sad because one of them was going home (knowing that the one was likely Nat). If the roles were reversed, James (and his "boys") would take that situation as 100% proof that Nat was playing James and not really loyal to him, but I have a strong suspicion that James and the boys won't judge him that way and will actually feel sympathetic toward him for the way Nat hurt his feelings by questioning his loyalty (because he really was siding with the people who screwed her over and were evicting her).

41 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I have no reason to doubt Bridgette said that in her interview.  Pardon me, however, if I don't accept Bridgette's account of things as gospel for Natalie's motivations.  :)

35 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Also, I honestly just listened to that interview.  I didn't hear any such thing.  It's possible I missed it, I'd love a quote or timestamp.

If it wasn't for my daughter being sick, I wouldn't be up at this hour.  Anyway, I posted the timestamp 2 pages ago, but nobody seemed to care.  

Here it is again:  Flashback to August 10 / 5:44 AM (or earlier if you want the full affect) / Camera 2.

• Love 3

Corey: If James wins hoh he BETTER not put us up
Nicole: He would never. And if he did it would be because of Natalie.
Corey: Screw her. I can't stand her.

Blaming Natalie for a hypothetical situation that she's not even there for. Zero surprise.

Now all of them back to Natalie bashing.

Nicole's excited that Natalie's gonna be blindisded "She's gonna crap herself!! she has no idea"

Natalie has said over and over she knows she's going 0-3 and these dumbfucks keep repeating "SHE HAS ZERO CLUE! BEST BLINDSIDE EVER!!"

James and Natalie talking about how stupid it was when they would shun people that were leaving.  They're having a good conversation. 

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Corey: If James wins hoh he BETTER not put us up
Nicole: He would never. And if he did it would be because of Natalie.
Corey: Screw her. I can't stand her.

Blaming Natalie for a hypothetical situation that she's not even there for. Zero surprise.

Now all of them back to Natalie bashing.

Nicole's excited that Natalie's gonna be blindisded "She's gonna crap herself!! she has no idea"

Natalie has said over and over she knows she's going 0-3 and these dumbfucks keep repeating "SHE HAS ZERO CLUE! BEST BLINDSIDE EVER!!"

James and Natalie talking about how stupid it was when they would shun people that were leaving.  They're having a good conversation. 

Wow. Guess I will continue to avoid the feeds for the foreseeable future. What in the world has Natalie done to them to deserve such vitriol? This is another reason why I 100% agree with your earlier comment that 99 days is way too long. The longer they stay in that house and the more it turns into a "Stanford Prison Experiment" or "Lord of the Flies" type situation. The sad thing is that you would hope Production would reel in the crazy but if anything they just fan the flames. At a certain point it no longer becomes entertaining and I think we're definitely there.

• Love 8

Lost in all the hubbub, towards the end of the night Nicole revealed to Corey she wants James in the F3 with them. Corey agreed. She seems to realize James is the only person she can beat at the end. 

Victor and Paul are really fucked next week. 

• Love 4

Paul is such an idiot, he's let his hate boner for (this time) Natalie fuck up his game.  That dude really seems to have a problem with women, and especially the idea of making them cry.  He's the biggest shit talker in the house now that his bestie Paulie is gone.  His comes with a seriously mean streak that is becoming disturbing.

Any idiot would realize that James would go with Nicorey, hell, he just evicted Victor AGAINST Natalie's wishes to save Nicole's boy toy, and he knows James knows Nicole's family, and they love James.   Does Paul need crayons to make a diagram?

Victor is rolling over for Paul, so gleeful that he has a real "alliance" now, and so unwilling to fight for what he KNOWS is the best option for him, keeping Natalie, and dumping James.  It's seriously bad gaming.  I think he's too scared to imply that the "final 4" isn't trustworthy, but he could have worked it.

Is anyone seriously surprised that Nicole wants a Corey/James/Nicole final 3?  James does too.  Idiot Paul will probably throw this next HOH too, he's already talked about it.

I just read that Z and Paulie are fucking again in the jury house.  That's probably why no jury segments since the fabulous redeeming edit BB gave her supposedly kicking him to the curb.  Apparently she lasted 4 days, and the information was shared before the feeds came back up on that last wall comp.  Pathetic.  Like Nicole, she's probably still dreaming of her wedding and babies with a guy that has no intention of either.  Ugh.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 13

I don't think CBS gives two shits about Z being back with Paulie in the jury house so I doubt that's the reason why there hasn't been any jury feeds.   And its been known since the jury buyback night they were together as Vic told the house that night he heard from Paulie and Natalie even said "I'm happy they are together again" and I was like "Huh? I thought you hated them as a couple".   Anyway, its been almost two weeks since that night so Z & Paulie have probably fought and make up a dozen times so who knows what their status will be when jury is shown on Thursday during Michelle's arrival at the house last Friday.  

• Love 3

They only do a jury segment when a newly evicted joins them so we will see Michele arrive on Thursday. Higlight of the week!

Why does Paul want Natalie out? I think I used to know why. Love. It makes no sense for his game. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, wings707 said:

I notice that most here are not fans of anyone but choosing to root for someone by default, or just hate everyone.  :^)

A lot of that going around these days (coughTrumpClintoncough).  Maybe WE are the social experiment? "Hey, let's lock 16 people up in a house, televise it, and see how fans react!"

• Love 5

It looks like Nicole & Corey are starting to think about James as the 3rd wheel. They are worried he might win HOH. I'm sue Paul & Victor are, too. That said, I can't imagine James winning HOH. Nicole is pretending to care about now. I'm sure the minute she wins HOH she will nominate him.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They only do a jury segment when a newly evicted joins them so we will see Michele arrive on Thursday. Higlight of the week!

Why does Paul want Natalie out? I think I used to know why. It makes no sense for his game. 

1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

Victor is rolling over for Paul,

This is where he lost me.  I was totally Team Victor, especially after he battled back twice to re-enter the house. And he seemed like such a sweet guy. Sigh. I think they voted out the only backbone when they evicted Day. Everyone else........meh.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

This is where he lost me.  I was totally Team Victor, especially after he battled back twice to re-enter the house. And he seemed like such a sweet guy. Sigh. I think they voted out the only backbone when they evicted Day. Everyone else........meh.

Help me understand this.  What is Paul's logic to want Natalie gone first?  I don't get that.  Moot point, I just want to know.  Clearly Paul is not aware of the connection between James and Nicole.  She has done a good job convincing them that is not the case, so good for you, Nicole.  Not good for  Victor.  

• Love 1

Paul plays on emotion, and that emotion is hate and irrational fury.

The awful thing is, Victor going home is actually good for him too, yes, he loses a vote in the house, but they have to win out anyway, and no way in hell does Paul want to have to take Victor to final 2.  Someone else has to take him out for him.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Help me understand this.  What is Paul's logic to want Natalie gone first?  I don't get that.  Moot point, I just want to know.  Clearly Paul is not aware of the connection between James and Nicole.  She has done a good job convincing them that is not the case, so good for you, Nicole.  Not good for  Victor.  

Wings - my post was just a comment on my feelings toward Victor as someone to root for.  I have no idea what Paul's logic might be. Frankly, given it's Paul we're talking about, I couldn't care less.  Sorry I can't help.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Marie80 said:

How do you guys even watch the feeds lately? I feel like I'm getting dumber by the second. Natalie told James your skin is the largest organ of your body (correct) but James didn't believe her so she asked Nicole and Nicole was like "I guess you can donate your skin, but it's a tissue." SHE'S A NURSE.

I still refuse to believe Nicole is actually a nurse. Nurses everywhere should be out there making people see that nurses aren't as stupid as she is.

9 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Day can be on this show 80 more times, and suck at the game each time, and I will always love her.

They should just keep putting Day on the show so we can see if she can ever keep something to herself for more than 2 minutes!

3 hours ago, Cutty said:

Victor and Paul are really fucked next week. 

Yay! Best news ever! Hopefully Victor wins veto so Paul will get massively 'boned' by being evicted. It would be even sweeter if he throws this HOH.

I was thinking about how there is literally not a single person in this F5 that I could stand to see win. I thought I was ok with Victor winning but I'm completely over his stupid, weak-minded ass. And, to reiterate, HE WAS ALREADY EVICTED TWO FUCKING TIMES! Ahem.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I think it's just because he "hates" her. He's telling the others that it's logical for her to go first because she's more of a comp threat and she's sneaky. Paul gets very caught up in the "theater" of his game and does these extended monologues about how much he hates people or whatever and I think he got caught up in that with Natalie and now is kind of committed to his hate-on for her.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

I think it's just because he "hates" her. He's telling the others that it's logical for her to go first because she's more of a comp threat and she's sneaky. Paul gets very caught up in the "theater" of his game and does these extended monologues about how much he hates people or whatever and I think he got caught up in that with Natalie and now is kind of committed to his hate-on for her.

Millennials!!!!

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I meant in the interview.

In Bridgette's After Show interview she says that getting Z mad at Paulie was part of her and Natalie's grand plan to turn the house against Paulie. She doesn't really say, "We cooked this up to hurt Zakiyah" or anything like that. It's kind of half a sentence because Jeff overtalks her or asks another question.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Nashville said:

We've already had this discussion before, and it's not worth re-hashing except to repeat my earlier assertion: the fact that YOU wouldn't give someone a $10K gift without strings attached has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on whether or not James would.  James may simply be a much more generous person than you. ;)  Such generosity could definitely have been a factor in his past money issues.

Whether James is that generous or not would really have no bearing on his guilt in the matter.  A rational person wouldn't give lavish gifts to his competitors after a win under all these circumstances, and that's the standard a court would look at.  Being irrational is no defense.  

2 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

This probably isn't the thread to post this but I couldn't figure out which one it would be: is Dr. Will going to be returning this season to do that thing where he explains to the jurors who the winner should be?

I haven't heard anything yet. I'm not a fan of Will, but better him than Dick. I just had a horrible thought, what if they get Derrick to do it. NOOOOOO!

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

In Bridgette's After Show interview she says that getting Z mad at Paulie was part of her and Natalie's grand plan to turn the house against Paulie. She doesn't really say, "We cooked this up to hurt Zakiyah" or anything like that. It's kind of half a sentence because Jeff overtalks her or asks another question.

I watched on the feeds as it all happened.  Yes, there plan was to turn Z against Paulie.  I remember thinking that would never happen and when Natalie decided to give her advice, I thought it was a horrible idea.  I even said so to my computer.   Natalie became overly zealous in her "good person" place.  

33 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

LOL! yep, that is it.  There is no logic.   He plans to win the next HOH and take him out last I heard.  I don't think he has mentioned bringing him on board to get Nicory out.  He seems to be loyal the their F4.  .

4 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Any idiot would realize that James would go with Nicorey, hell, he just evicted Victor AGAINST Natalie's wishes to save Nicole's boy toy, and he knows James knows Nicole's family, and they love James.   Does Paul need crayons to make a diagram?

Yes, the big ones that don't roll off the table.  

• Love 2

Basically, James threw out an idea of hiding in HOH to eavesdrop on Final Four's conversation. You know what? At this point, I say why not? It would provide some interesting feeds. 

It also sounds like Natalie/James made up last night. Natalie told James that she loves him, according to Twitter. I'm sure doubt is planted in James' head still, but it seems like they were on better terms by the time they fell asleep. 

I think the stress of knowing that she's leaving but not knowing for sure is getting to Natalie. Some people can't handle the pressure. We all know Nicole won't be able to handle being on the block when she gets put up. We saw that Paulie didn't do well on the block. So I'm not going to hate Natalie for flipping out like she's been doing. It happens. She's very much tied to her emotions, and she's intelligent. She knows that she's going to jury. 

Man, can I wish for a James HOH just to see Victor/Paul and Nicorey suck up to him? That would be beautiful. I think he could get revenge for Natalie so if Nicole and Corey are put up because of him? I'd love it. But ultimately I want Paul to go in the next two weeks. At this point, I'd be fine with a James/Victor F2. I kind of have to be, at this point, since I dislike Paul and Nicole, and I don't want Corey to be in F2 in any way, shape or form in case he accidentally wins. 

But seriously, Final Four's bashing of Natalie is tiring. I've always hated the bashing done, I really have. I know it always happens, but I always hope for a bash-lite season. Like I've pointed out before, Natalie's done some bashing, but not as much as these people and she always tries to keep it game related (the Zak comments and Paul sexual harassment claims notwithstanding; like I said, she's done some bashing). But these people just go to town with the bashing because they're either jealous or bored. 

• Love 7

Z/Paulie are not back to fucking in jury house, the only thing we know about them is that it took 4 days for the girls to even start talking to Paulie. Then after that, all we know is that they would all sleep with Da'vonne cause she has the nicest room sometimes, Bridgette/Z/Paulie have been painting, and it seems like they all made peace and are close. That's all we know. Now, with Hurricane Michelle, that shit might change. She's coming in hurt/bitter, and ready to unload.

But compared to watching James/Natalie act like 10 year olds:arguing and then making up, arguing and then making up, Nicole whining, and Paul being Paul, I rather watch Day/Z/Bridge/Paulie anyday. Especially knowing they are stress free and happy now.

Edited by CheetaraThunder
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Paul is such an idiot, he's let his hate boner for (this time) Natalie fuck up his game.  That dude really seems to have a problem with women, and especially the idea of making them cry.  He's the biggest shit talker in the house now that his bestie Paulie is gone.  His comes with a seriously mean streak that is becoming disturbing.

In other words - a Mean Girl.

Well... to be fair, Paul's not just any idiot.  Paul is a special kind of idiot.  Every time I picture Paul's home life (or should I say mansion life?) I keep getting image flashes of Twin Peaks' Johnny Horne - running around in a Comanche headdress, shooting toy buffalo dolls with a toy bow and arrow, and occasionally stopping to let out celebratory yodeling "war cries" along the way.  Paul reminds me a lot of Johnny.

Victor is rolling over for Paul, so gleeful that he has a real "alliance" now, and so unwilling to fight for what he KNOWS is the best option for him, keeping Natalie, and dumping James.  It's seriously bad gaming.  I think he's too scared to imply that the "final 4" isn't trustworthy, but he could have worked it.

Victor has tunnel vision.  Victor is so set upon "avenging" himself against James for J's eVICtion vote that Victor has totally lost sight of the Big Picture, and how the other HGs might be viewing it - which to me looks like this:

1. Nicole/Corey control this week's eviction vote, and it's virtually certain they'll keep James over Natalie.
  2. A partner-less James will almost certainly team up with Nicorey.  Victor has made his animosity towards James crystal clear, and James has no reason to expect Vic's attitude to change - or Paul's for that matter, as James now knows (since Nicorey 's revelation 78 minutes before the last eviction vote) that Paul was lying in James/Natalie/Michelle's faces all last week about not knowing Michelle was on lock for eviction.
  3. Victor cannot compete in the next HoH comp, so it's a 75% chance someone other than Paul will win HoH.
  4. If such is the case then the HoH's smartest strategic decision would be to put V/P OTB next to each other, so the un-nominated one of the pair can't win PoV and take the other off the Block.  Victor would be best first option to send to Jury, with Paul as backup should Vic win PoV and take himself off.

This would leave F4 as Nicole, Corey, James, and the remaining remnant of Victor/Paul.  Victor will be the primary perennial target from here on out as the hardest to beat at F2.  My money for F2 would be of either Nicole/Corey, or 1/2 of Nicorey + James.  

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Why does Paul want Natalie out? I think I used to know why. Love. It makes no sense for his game. 

Equal parts jealousy and paranoia.  When Natalie put Vic OTB in the shared HoH noms Natalie made it clear Paul was the target, and Vic's nom was purely strategic - to keep Vic from winning PoV and taking Paul off.  After Paul won PoV and took himself off, it's been advertised throughout the House that Natalie wanted to keep Victor over Corey in that same eviction vote.  From Paul's perspective:

• James remaining in the House represents a target upon which to keep Victor focused, no immediate threat to Paul, and (based on past performance) no significant threat in comps.
  • Natalie remaining in the House represents an opponent who has already targeted Paul previously, a potential rival to Paul for Victor's consideration as a strategic ally, and an elevated (compared to James) threat in comps.
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Equal parts jealousy and paranoia.  When Natalie put Vic OTB in the shared HoH noms Natalie made it clear Paul was the target, and Vic's nom was purely strategic - to keep Vic from winning PoV and taking Paul off.  After Paul won PoV and took himself off, it's been advertised throughout the House that Natalie wanted to keep Victor over Corey in that same eviction vote.  From Paul's perspective:

• James remaining in the House represents a target upon which to keep Victor focused, no immediate threat to Paul, and (based on past performance) no significant threat in comps.
  • Natalie remaining in the House represents an opponent who has already targeted Paul previously, a potential rival to Paul for Victor's consideration as a strategic ally, and an elevated (compared to James) threat in comps.

I still think it's mostly the hate boner thing, but these are good points.

At this point the only remaining intrigue for me is how the jury will vote. Considering the F2 is going to be meh no matter what and that everyone left is pretty evenly matched game play wise, I don't really know how most of the jury will decide.

Natalie and Bridgette have said they'd like to vote for a woman, but they don't like Nicole. Day, Mchelle, and Z were mad at her but they seem over the game so maybe those previous issues won't play into their vote. Victor has been voted out twice so will the jury take that as a sign he sucks as a player? And if they do will they care or still vote for him anyway because they like him? Will the jury see Paul as a better player than the rest? Do they like him more than the rest? I feel like I have no real idea how anyone would vote, which is kind of fun. Too bad I hate all the possible winners LOL.

• Love 3

Shit. It just sank in for me that this is the final five. There are literally no good options here for rooting interests. I had resigned myself to rooting for Paul, but after watching him last night it all came flooding back what a huge dick he is and I can't. Same with Victor. He's not as bad as Paul, but still. And, obviously, I hate James and Nicorey.

What makes it all worse is that Nicole, fucking Nicole, has basically orchestrated all of this. When Natalie was Co-HOH Nicole lied to her about Paul targeting James (Actually, it's true that Paul had talked about targeting James, but Nicole's story about it was fabricated.), which got Natalie to flip on P/V and blew up the N/J/P/V/M F5. Then Nicole used the fact that Jatalie had flipped on P/V (in order to work with her) to get P/V to switch to a F4 with Nicorey. That's what Natalie realized/was upset about when she made the comment about not speaking to James if he works with Nicorey. Obviously, James is too stupid to scheme at that level, but in the moment when all the pieces came together for Natalie I think she was like, "Oh, shit, what if James was in on orchestrating all of this?" because James was key to getting her to trust Nicole and believe her lie that set all of this in motion and, at the end of the day, the chain of events has benefited James' game and ended Natalie's. I don't think she believes it was a big plot that James was in on now, but I could see how that thought crossed her mind.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Basically, James threw out an idea of hiding in HOH to eavesdrop on Final Four's conversation. You know what? At this point, I say why not? It would provide some interesting feeds. 

It also sounds like Natalie/James made up last night. Natalie told James that she loves him, according to Twitter. I'm sure doubt is planted in James' head still, but it seems like they were on better terms by the time they fell asleep. 

I think the stress of knowing that she's leaving but not knowing for sure is getting to Natalie. Some people can't handle the pressure. We all know Nicole won't be able to handle being on the block when she gets put up. We saw that Paulie didn't do well on the block. So I'm not going to hate Natalie for flipping out like she's been doing. It happens. She's very much tied to her emotions, and she's intelligent. She knows that she's going to jury. 

Man, can I wish for a James HOH just to see Victor/Paul and Nicorey suck up to him? That would be beautiful. I think he could get revenge for Natalie so if Nicole and Corey are put up because of him? I'd love it. But ultimately I want Paul to go in the next two weeks. At this point, I'd be fine with a James/Victor F2. I kind of have to be, at this point, since I dislike Paul and Nicole, and I don't want Corey to be in F2 in any way, shape or form in case he accidentally wins. 

But seriously, Final Four's bashing of Natalie is tiring. I've always hated the bashing done, I really have. I know it always happens, but I always hope for a bash-lite season. Like I've pointed out before, Natalie's done some bashing, but not as much as these people and she always tries to keep it game related (the Zak comments and Paul sexual harassment claims notwithstanding; like I said, she's done some bashing). But these people just go to town with the bashing because they're either jealous or bored. 

Paragraph 2: I did not hear the I love you. It was very inaudible and I tried to listen for it 3 times because I was shocked to read that on Jokers (Not that don't want to hear that mind you). They both have been very careful to not use the "L" word. I am pretty sure James feels that way but I was not expecting Natalie to say that and if she did she said it 1st. Can anyone absolutely confirm that she said that and James said it back. Again listened 3 times and thought I heard (I really appreciate you". Let me know.

1 hour ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Z/Paulie are not back to fucking in jury house, the only thing we know about them is that it took 4 days for the girls to even start talking to Paulie. Then after that, all we know is that they would all sleep with Da'vonne cause she has the nicest room sometimes, Bridgette/Z/Paulie have been painting, and it seems like they all made peace and are close. That's all we know. Now, with Hurricane Michelle, that shit might change. She's coming in hurt/bitter, and ready to unload.

But compared to watching James/Natalie act like 10 year olds:arguing and then making up, arguing and then making up, Nicole whining, and Paul being Paul, I rather watch Day/Z/Bridge/Paulie anyday. Especially knowing they are stress free and happy now.

You just described what has been going on the last couple of days perfectly LOL.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I still think it's mostly the hate boner thing, but these are good points.

At this point the only remaining intrigue for me is how the jury will vote. Considering the F2 is going to be meh no matter what and that everyone left is pretty evenly matched game play wise, I don't really know how most of the jury will decide.

Natalie and Bridgette have said they'd like to vote for a woman, but they don't like Nicole. Day, Mchelle, and Z were mad at her but they seem over the game so maybe those previous issues won't play into their vote. Victor has been voted out twice so will the jury take that as a sign he sucks as a player? And if they do will they care or still vote for him anyway because they like him? Will the jury see Paul as a better player than the rest? Do they like him more than the rest? I feel like I have no real idea how anyone would vote, which is kind of fun. Too bad I hate all the possible winners LOL.

If Paul thinks evicting Natalie is a good idea I would not understand that either. I am 99% sure Natalie would go to that side and lets be honest she is smoking James in comps but it really doesn't matter because Nicole and Corey discussed last night that they have to keep James and get rid of Natalie for exactly that reason. Corey is supposed to talk to James today. I can't wait for that conversation. I wonder what would happen if James told Natalie that she was going after talking to Corey.

16 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

They both have been very careful to not use the "L" word.

Natalie said, "I love you" to James in the egg competition.  It was shown in the broadcast.  Of course, context matters.  It was something like, "OMG, you're so funny.  You literally make my life complete.  I love you.  What would I do without you, James?"  But apparently she's the type to throw it out there casually.

2 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

Natalie said, "I love you" to James in the egg competition.  It was shown in the broadcast.  Of course, context matters.  It was something like, "OMG, you're so funny.  You literally make my life complete.  I love you.  What would I do without you, James?"  But apparently she's the type to throw it out there casually.

When I went to bed I thought James and Natalie were done. I wake up and read Jokers and here she said I love you to James. Still have not got absolute verification on that but what the hell changed? I thought it was from the kitchen conversation last night after I guess they had made up. Again.