Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Pretty sure his bangs are always glued to his forehead because he's desperately trying to conceal a receding hairline. I call it a comb forward instead of a comb over. Whatever the reason, it looks awful.

Any guy who does a combover or a comb forward needs to stop. All it does is shows me you are insecure about going bald. Embrace the baldness. If I was a guy, I'd just buzz all my hair off, balance it out with a nice stache and goatee or something and  ta daaa! Do you all think James would look better that way? Oh and lose the visor. 

And lady Calypso, I completely agree with your post. Paul, Natalie and Victor for top 3. 

Edited by aurora296
adding more stuff
  • Love 13
26 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There is more game in Nicole than I thought, this season.  It is just surfacing now.  

I noticed it early on too.  She was quietly gaming, pretty similar to James really, only with more intelligence.  I use that word in a relative fashion, considering the competition in the house.

Derrick fucked this season majorly.  The pre game alliances ruined natural progression of the game.  Casting all Frank fans, in spite of them being horrible players was also bullshit.

• Love 3

I have listened to many 'private' conversations between Corey and Nicole.  The one this morning is the most loving and adoring from Corey yet. No matter what he has said to the bros, he is smitten.  I think they will get together in RL for awhile anyway.  She and Hayden were together for almost 2 years.  

7 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I noticed it early on too.  She was quietly gaming, pretty similar to James really, only with more intelligence.  I use that word in a relative fashion, considering the competition in the house.

Derrick fucked this season majorly.  The pre game alliances ruined natural progression of the game.  Casting all Frank fans, in spite of them being horrible players was also bullshit.

Yes, I have, as well.  Her strategy to stay back and not say much was at play in BB16.   I have always liked her.  She didn't do whine speak in that season.  Hopefully mom will give her some advice on that.  :)  I can get behind a Nicole win, absolutely, Paul as well.  Victor not as much and Natalie, no.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Pretty sure his bangs are always glued to his forehead because he's desperately trying to conceal a receding hairline. I call it a comb forward instead of a comb over. Whatever the reason, it looks awful.

Thank you. I couldn't figure out his obsession with head/forehead coverings (if it's not a hat/visor it's a headband), but, yes, that totally explains it.

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

At this point, I'm also rooting for a Paul win. He obviously deserves it after all the hard work he's put in. I may not love his personality much (especially when he gets into power), but he's done a fine job for himself. Him, Victor, and Natalie deserve to be F3. And yes, I still include Natalie even through her idiocy of listening to anything Summer Camp James ever says, and her fumbling as HOH last week. If she trusted her own judgment, she would have caught on to Paul/Victor/Nicole/Corey a couple of days ago. 

I am coming to the conclusion that I'm going to be sad when Michelle leaves. I actually grew to tolerate her. I'd rather James was put up on the block and gone this week. He's the one thing that makes all of this fall apart. But maybe when Michelle and James go this week and next, Natalie will be brought in to Paul/Victor (I highly doubt they're going to let her go; they'll swipe their claws in her ASAP) and then they can get Nicole and Corey out. 

That's the best possible solution for me now. Mostly I need Paul/Victor to not be Team Nicorey. They're much better without these two idiots (I'm sorry, but Nicole's an idiot for wanting to stick with Paul/Victor, knowing that they're better competitors) and they're more deserving. Sorry Nicole, but no amount of playing now will make up for the fact that you lounged with Corey for most of the summer, whined about things, and threw fits about girls left and right. 

ITA. Paul can beat anyone in F2, so his only challenge now is figuring out how to get there. Keeping Nicorey after James is gone makes no sense, so I expect him to shift his sights to them and scoop up Natalie/whoever is left of Nicorey for F3 with Vic. I think Paul is closer to Nat (they bonded a lot during the week before Nat's HOH) than to either of Nicorey (whom I think he's only pretending to like for game reasons), so he could probably get back to his implied F2 with her and have the best chance of both his F3 partners taking him to F2 (though if Nat won in that situation she should take Vic and vice versa). I think Vic is the only one who's guaranteed to take Paul to F2 no matter what, so Paul needs to eliminate comp threats who might get power/keep themselves safe. Nicorey are bigger comp threats than Natalie (especially after Nic's sweep this week).

• Love 2

Nicole is fine. This thing is, she thinks she's some strategic mastermind and she's not. She's just been really good at playing dead. Which I'm fine with, and that's strategy in itself (this is coming from a Victoria defender, so I get using what you got)! But the way she talks like she's the only one with game in there is ridiculous. Especially when it comes to the other women in there. She laid around with Corey 24/7 - what makes her any better than Natalie? 

That said, good timing for an HOH and Veto win. And I think she has the right game plan for this week. She could win against both Corey and Victor in the end and there's a chance all three would take her.

Also, regarding the timing - Natalie had a good game plan last week, too, that the Battle Back ruined. Not really her fault.

ETA: Also, the way Nicole seems to only trust guys is weird. Even as carry over from last season - she obviously still has problems with Victoria and Christine, but loves Cody and Derrick although they seriously played her within the game as well. I try not to take that into account because it's a little too personal for my taste, but it really rubs me the wrong way.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, mooses said:

Nicole is fine. This thing is, she thinks she's some strategic mastermind and she's not.

I don't get that from her.  She can be totally insecure with her choices, as we have witnessed with the drone!  LOL.  

10 minutes ago, mooses said:

Also, the way Nicole seems to only trust guys is weird.

Not surprising given the women this season and on her last season or BB women in general.  She made an F2 deal with Da'Vonne in the first week.  That would have worked had Day gone with that.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Thank you. I couldn't figure out his obsession with head/forehead coverings (if it's not a hat/visor it's a headband), but, yes, that totally explains it.

ITA. Paul can beat anyone in F2, so his only challenge now is figuring out how to get there. Keeping Nicorey after James is gone makes no sense, so I expect him to shift his sights to them and scoop up Natalie/whoever is left of Nicorey for F3 with Vic. I think Paul is closer to Nat (they bonded a lot during the week before Nat's HOH) than to either of Nicorey (whom I think he's only pretending to like for game reasons), so he could probably get back to his implied F2 with her and have the best chance of both his F3 partners taking him to F2 (though if Nat won in that situation she should take Vic and vice versa). I think Vic is the only one who's guaranteed to take Paul to F2 no matter what, so Paul needs to eliminate comp threats who might get power/keep themselves safe. Nicorey are bigger comp threats than Natalie (especially after Nic's sweep this week).

Yep. If Paul/Vic don't win, whoever is HOH has to target Paul. Maybe he'll wriggle out of it again, but he beats everyone in F2 by a mile. At least you can point to Vic needing three chances.

Speaking of three chances, did anyone catch Corey talking to Nicole about how the Jury would vote for him over Vic simple because Corey only needed one chance, whereas Vic needed three? I don't think Corey thought about how many chances Nicole has had - the same number as Victor.

In the same conversation, Nicole said she has something funny to tell Corey after the game. It seemed to concern her telling Natalie that Paulie said Paul was going after James. The only thing I thought was that she knew about a pre-game alliance between them, or that they had all spoken before the game started.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

In the same conversation, Nicole said she has something funny to tell Corey after the game. It seemed to concern her telling Natalie that Paulie said Paul was going after James. The only thing I thought was that she knew about a pre-game alliance between them, or that they had all spoken before the game started.

She didn't.  That was a lie, she told to save them from the block.  She knew Natalie was after them, her particularly.  She redirected the target. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She didn't.  That was a lie, she told to save them from the block.  She knew Natalie was after them, her particularly.  She redirected the target. 

Oh, no. I was just talking about this part she said while she was talking about being strategic and how she kept them off the block last week, and what she wants to tell Corey after they game - not about her strategy this week or anything:

Screenshot_20160829-150128.png

Edited by mooses

This is about that conversation.  I listened to the conversation and read on twitter to follow it because they were whispering.  I stand by what I said.  It was not about the game now, she said.  She was willing to wait unit it was over.  Nothing about flipping.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Umbelina said:

When the doll is flying over the grounds to get to the house, you can see the little river(?) that Greg used to get near the house and then into the house.

This was on Yes Dear.  He floated an inner tube down the river into the studio lot...........It's been years so maybe this staff doesn't know.  In case any of you want to give it a go.

• Love 2

Funny.  Before all headed for a nap, Nic and Corey were talking.  Nicole is calm, understands the wise course to take in the next 2 weeks knowing that things do change and there can be an upset but sees this is their best way.  Corey is flustered and paranoid and offered terrible ideas!  

5 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Considering that James is mad at Meg for "leading him on," then not following through (by dating him, I guess) and even exacted revenge on her for it, I don't think he'll take it well at all when things don't work out with Nat.

Natalie is so fucked after the show. She's not going to date James and he's going to be a dick about it plus she's going to get BB fans tweeting her that she's a whore and whatnot. 

3 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Are both of her sisters teenagers?

I believe they are. One is starting college soon and one will presumably be in high school as today Michelle said she's been wanting to switch schools so she can be at the same school as her boyfriend.

1 hour ago, mooses said:

Also, the way Nicole seems to only trust guys is weird. Even as carry over from last season - she obviously still has problems with Victoria and Christine, but loves Cody and Derrick although they seriously played her within the game as well. I try not to take that into account because it's a little too personal for my taste, but it really rubs me the wrong way.

This is the biggest reason why I can never like her. She has such a big case of internalized misogyny that I feel bad for her, but she's horrible so then I just hate her.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

Victor and James are just being so gross. Victor said James was cracking him up when during never have I ever James drank for the 'slept with someone bigger than you' question. Victor was like it's not too bad with James because he's small but for him it'd be worse. Victor showing his piece of shit side again. And then James was saying he did it because he 'felt bad since she travelled for 2 hours.' He then went on to ask Victor what's he's gonna do after the show because women will be throwing themselves at him and to be careful because they're doing it for the wrong reasons. Just super gross all around.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Just my 2 cents:   I think Nicole is about to make a huge mistake getting rid of Meech.   I don't think she has much of a chance at winning this game unless Meech or Natalie is her final 2.   I don't think (m)any of the women jurors would vote for Nicole to win because Nicole's been loyal to the guys all summer.  So.....here's my theory:

Assuming, final 2 is Nicole and Corey, I think the votes would go like this.

Nicole:  James

Corey:  Bridgette, Day, Meech, Natalie, Paul, Paulie, Victor, Zak

Assuming final 2 is Nicole and Victor, I think the votes would go like this:

Nicole:  Corey, James and Paulie

Victor:  Bridgette, Day, Meech, Natalie, Paul and Zak

Assuming final 2 is Nicole and Paul, I think the votes would go like this:

Nicole:  Corey, James and Paulie

Paul:   Bridgette, Day, Meech, Natalie, Victor and Zak

Assuming final 2 is Nicole and James, I think the votes would go like this:

Nicole:  Corey, Paul, Paulie and Victor

James:  Bridgette, Day, Meech, Natalie and Zak

Assuming final 2 is Nicole and Natalie, I think the votes would go like this:

Nicole:  Corey, James, Paul, Paulie and Victor

Natalie:   Bridgette, Day, Meech and Zak

Assuming final 2 is Nicole and Meech, I think the votes would go like this:

Nicole:  Corey, James, Paul, Paulie and Victor

Meech:  Bridgette, Day, Natalie and Zak

There is plenty of time to study 'before and after.'  No need to sweat that now.  I assume that is the comp they are talking about since it has been a hot topic today.   When it gets down to F4 it is ridiculous to study together.  Be honest and say, everybody is on their own for this one.  Surely whoever is there would agree.  If not, then there would be a lot of calculated misinformation exchanged to trip someone.  Shake hands and move it along.  Best memory wins, that is the point.  

I don't see Paulie voting for Nicole over any of his bros. True, Paul and Vic betrayed him, but I think he'd give them props for making a shrewd game move. If a woman pulled the same move, he'd call them conniving bitches.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yes. And Meg was no where near as entwined as Nat is!   I missed the boot discussion.  I have seen cracks developing in their alliance/friendship for awhile now.   James will be heartbroken.  He asks for reassurance in many ways and he is just not getting it. 

James is an idiot. I understand that people get attached quickly in an environment like this, but it's still important to keep some perspective. I think Natalie genuinely likes James, but I can't blame her if she doesn't want to commit to anything, IMO, it's better to wait until you're outside the house before getting serious.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, wings707 said:

I mapped his town and looked at the overview.  It is small, far north, close to the Oklahoma boarder.  I had to drive through that area once and it is redneck territory and far from any large city.  

I have been a long time lurker and have enjoyed reading all the posts and more often than not, laughing my ass off at the clever and witty comments.  To help a little, Wichita Falls is a town of 100,00 plus and we are about 140 miles NE of Dallas and 125 miles south from Oklahoma City.  In Texas, that's not far at all.  We have Midwestern State University and also Sheppard Air Force Base that hosts the foreign jet pilot training program. We have the Hotter Than Hell bike race and even a junior level hockey team.  We might not be a big metroplex, but we are far from being just a redneck town full of pick-ups and "no-one walking."  BTW, there are very few places in Texas where walking - and not driving - works to get you from point A to point B. 

• Love 18

Ha!

I was just looking for people walking on Google Earth because James was telling Natalie how she had to dress in Wichita Falls, so I was trying to find some women walking downtown, or anywhere to see about this dress code he was warning Nat about.  As I said, it was probably a cold day.  Lots of trucks though!

I don't care for Texas because I'm not a fan of heat or flat landscapes.  It's hard to imagine a place more different than NYC though.

Do you also get tornadoes?  As someone who has always lived in Earthquake areas (Utah, Cal, PNW, and Hawaii mainly) I'm ridiculously afraid of tornadoes.  I don't know why, at least with those you get some warning.  Probably from The Wizard of Oz, a movie that terrified me as a child, and I still don't enjoy.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2

I don't agree with this, 'never would happen' tweet.    Natalie has become increasingly irritated with James.  When  she sees Michele go and James the following week I believe she would vote for Nicole.  She may have enough time in the jury to catch the vibe.  I think all the women would vote for Nicole.  Paulie has almost insured that outcome.  

Edited by wings707
7 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Ha!

I was just looking for people walking on Google Earth because James was telling Natalie how she had to dress in Wichita Falls, so I was trying to find some women walking downtown, or anywhere to see about this dress code he was warning Nat about.  As I said, it was probably a cold day.  Lots of trucks though!

I don't care for Texas because I'm not a fan of heat or flat landscapes.  It's hard to imagine a place more different than NYC though.

Do you also get tornadoes?  As someone who has always lived in Earthquake areas (Utah, Cal, PNW, and Hawaii mainly) I'm ridiculously afraid of tornadoes.  I don't know why, at least with those you get some warning.  Probably from The Wizard of Oz, a movie that terrified me as a child, and I still don't enjoy.

I actually don't think he was too far off the mark for saying that if he were talking about  Wichita Falls.  She would probably get a lot of "side eye" - even in the clubs! I know it's not that way in the bigger cities - Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston -  but things are still pretty conservative here in "the Falls."  I can actually see Natalie liking, and thriving, in Dallas.  If she doesn't make the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders she could always probably just teach at a cheerleading school.  We have LOTS of those!!

Wichita Falls sits right smack in the middle of tornado alley.  The last BIG tornado through here was in April of 1979.  Several people lost their lives and mostly everything was demolished or damaged. The Wizard of Oz and Kansas ain't got nothing on Texas!! Earthquakes scare the bejesus out of me because there is no where to get that's safe!!!!

• Love 7

The Natalie/James conversation about how to dress in TX starts at 1A on Friday (8/26). It's preceded by James asking Natalie what she likes/doesn't like in a boyfriend (which is also awkward).

11 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

The Natalie/James conversation about how to dress in TX starts at 1A on Friday (8/26). It's preceded by James asking Natalie what she likes/doesn't like in a boyfriend (which is also awkward).

Thanks!  AWKWARD.   James did NOT recover.  LOL!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, texastootsie said:

I have been a long time lurker and have enjoyed reading all the posts and more often than not, laughing my ass off at the clever and witty comments.  To help a little, Wichita Falls is a town of 100,00 plus and we are about 140 miles NE of Dallas and 125 miles south from Oklahoma City.  In Texas, that's not far at all.  We have Midwestern State University and also Sheppard Air Force Base that hosts the foreign jet pilot training program. We have the Hotter Than Hell bike race and even a junior level hockey team.  We might not be a big metroplex, but we are far from being just a redneck town full of pick-ups and "no-one walking."  BTW, there are very few places in Texas where walking - and not driving - works to get you from point A to point B. 

Good to hear from a local! I looked up WF and it looks more suburban than rural. James mentioned that he lives right by a university, which I assume is MWSU (I know there are a couple of other colleges). The area around there seems to have a lot of mall/chain type stores and restaurants, which I can see as being James' speed. I actually don't know why he identifies so much as being "from TX" since he's actually from SC (and has the tattoo to prove it) and, as I understand it, has only lived in TX for a few years. He mentioned that his apartment (which he shares with a roommate) is $600/month. It wasn't completely clear whether he meant that that was his portion of the rent or the entire rent, but it seemed like he meant the entire rent. James has mentioned that he can't imagine living in NYC/a similar locale because he loves country life and I kind of doubt Natalie would enjoy WF (as I imagine it).

Nicole is so going to get Diane'd....Corry is venting to Victor about Nicole. Saying he is afraid Nicole will be up his butt during the wrap party, jealous, and all he wants is to mingle with everyone. He doesn't want a relationship with her outside the house, especially since they both got out of one.

nicole is in for a rude awakening. And it's sad cause Corey goes on to say that he thanks Nicole for all the sex, but he doesn't want a relationship. 

Edited by CheetaraThunder
  • Love 5

corey:  

giphy.gif

we hang out all day, everyday.  24/7.   

im not gonna come out of this place in a relationship.  sorry.

giphy.gif

no no no no no...sorry.  you dont want to make that same mistake twice.  [hayden]  you go do your thing...like, im sure theyre will be so many cool guys.

Is there ANYONE surprised by this?  Ha!

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Good to hear from a local! I looked up WF and it looks more suburban than rural. James mentioned that he lives right by a university, which I assume is MWSU (I know there are a couple of other colleges). The area around there seems to have a lot of mall/chain type stores and restaurants, which I can see as being James' speed. I actually don't know why he identifies so much as being "from TX" since he's actually from SC (and has the tattoo to prove it) and, as I understand it, has only lived in TX for a few years. He mentioned that his apartment (which he shares with a roommate) is $600/month. It wasn't completely clear whether he meant that that was his portion of the rent or the entire rent, but it seemed like he meant the entire rent. James has mentioned that he can't imagine living in NYC/a similar locale because he loves country life and I kind of doubt Natalie would enjoy WF (as I imagine it).

I would say we are a good mix of suburban and rural.  A lot of people would probably WISH it was more suburban, but there is definitely the ranch and cowboy thing going on and the duality is actually pretty cool.  If the entire rent for his apartment was $600 I wouldn't be surprised!  We don't have a lot of top dollar rentals around here unless you are renting a house, as a lot of the military people do.  You cannot even begin to compare the housing here with NYC.  You can buy a very nice 3000+ sf home here for $250,000 and up depending on the finishes, etc. as opposed to a million dollars for less than 1000 sf.  There's a saying for non-native Texans who live here .. "I wasn't born in Texas but I got here as fast as I could!"  And BTW, James sounds southern, but he doesn't sound Texan!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Nicole is so going to get Diane'd....Corry is venting to Victor about Nicole. Saying he is afraid Nicole will be up his butt during the wrap party, jealous, and all he wants is to mingle with everyone. He doesn't want a relationship with her outside the house, especially since they both got out of one.

nicole is in for a rude awakening. And it's sad cause Corey goes on to say that he thanks Nicole for all the sex, but he doesn't want a relationship. 

I'm getting the same feeling too, unfortunately. Diane ran season 5 and she didn't get the credit she deserved and we're on the same collision course. Corey is gonna win this game and I'm gonna hate myself all over again for following this stupid show!

• Love 6

Corey: I mean, I'll be cool at the wrap party and stuff like that, but, wasn't it James who said he regrets his wrap party because he hung out with Meg the whole time?

(Oh, she's SO getting dumped pre-wrap party!)

Corey: I'm just not going to be up her butthole. I want to meet people and mingle and drink.

Corey: I mean, we'll be cool and talk, she can hit me up in Dallas, but I'm NOT coming out of this place in a relationship.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

I actually don't know why he identifies so much as being "from TX" since he's actually from SC (and has the tattoo to prove it) and, as I understand it, has only lived in TX for a few years.

Because he's an idiot. As a REAL Texan that annoys me. I assume it's because he identifies so much with the "country boy" persona and saying you're from Texas certainly does evoke a certain image. Especially if you're overseas you'll get a lot of "Ohh, Texas! Cowboy!" But the thing about Texas is: IT'S HUGE. One of our mottoes is "It's like a whole 'nother country." LOL. So someone growing up in West Texas would probably have a different experience than someone growing up in East Texas, and obviously someone who grew up in a metro area would have a very different experience than someone from a small town. But the latter is true everywhere.

So even though I'm a super progressive liberal Hispanic woman who has never owned a pickup truck or even been on a horse, I am still a true blue Texan (4th generation!) So don't try to tell ME about Texas, buddy. I imagine it's the same annoyance New Yorkers feel when people who live there for a few years suddenly think they're a "real New Yorker." :P

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 10

At least Paulie/Zakiyah were always realistic about coming out the show in a relationship: they both are a "wait and see" approach, they are realistic. But, man Nicole better win 500,000 or she will have a legit breakdown.

Victor should wait until f3/4 to use this info. But, I don't know if he would do that. 

• Love 2

Just quick trivia before I hit the hay.  Lane Elenburg, runner-up on BB12, is from Jacksboro, Tx and lives in Decatur, Tx now.  Both of which are an hour away.  I guess Texas likes Big Brother! Nite y'all! Thanks for being so welcoming!!

• Love 5

I feel like I saw some tweets yesterday about Nicole talking about Corey with James and she was pretty realistic about what could happen after the show. She was basically like we will see what happens, It's been fun hanging out with him everyday and etc. But I think she is realistic that she might not get the same thing out of this season as she did her first season. 

• Love 2

~ 8:25P [After telling Vic how he's totally uninterested in a relationship with her after the show, even as soon as the wrap party,] Corey went up to HOH and berated Nicole about "acting weird" earlier and making him feel like he "hurt her feelings or something." After reassuring him that she wasn't mad/being weird for a while, Nicole broke down and admitted that she's stressed about the game and about to get her period and just feeling emotional. Then Corey told her that he just wants her to be happy and she shouldn't feel bad (clearly not really giving a fuck). I hate both of them, but Corey really is a dick.

Then, after a long pause,  Nicole says, "And I don't get to cuddle you at night, which relieves my stress." I guess "cuddle" is code for "fuck you raw." Then she said something else about relying on talking/being with Corey and he was kind of like, "Drrr..." [I was just talking about how I'm not that into you...]

Fuck you, Nicole!

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 4

Nicole is crying. She says she's been targeted since day 1 and that she's too small to carry all this stress. #BB18 https://twitter.com/BigBrotherLeak/status/770467130236108800/photo/1

Does this girl realize she's HoH and has never been nominated? Fuck you, Nicole!

Edited by AndreaK1041
I can't figure out how to embed tweets on my phone from my Twitter app. Click the photo, you'll see why I say fuck you to her.
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, texastootsie said:

Welcome! I grew up in Orange, Texas, which fits all the stereotypes nicely, but still has tons of cool people who are totally not rednecks. And I've spent my last 25 years in Houston, which is a pretty liberal, multi-cultural city. Very much NOT the Texas stereotype I have to deal with so often.

But I do have to say James does not represent Texas. Just, no. He's not as bad as Aaryn, who sent me into a RAGE when she tried to explain to Julie that her being a fucking racist was just how things were in Texas, but he's really pissing me off with the trying to represent Texas thing. NO ONE represents Texas, not even my liberal ass! :) This state has all the things. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

The newest one is when Michelle was talking about how she hopes her sisters haven't taken any of her stuff. One of her sisters didn't take it kindly and started talking crap about her on Twitter and saying that no one wants her stuff anyway and that it doesn't matter cuz mom and dad are kicking her out of the house when she gets back and assorted other things. She did some similar about a month ago when she went off on Michelle after she said something pretty innocent about her sister but I guess she didn't like it and went off, kept saying she was kidding but it was clear she was not. 

On a personal level, it irritates the mighty fuck outta me when Person A trash-talks Person B with full knowledge Person B is totally incapable of response or defense.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Welcome! I grew up in Orange, Texas, which fits all the stereotypes nicely, but still has tons of cool people who are totally not rednecks. And I've spent my last 25 years in Houston, which is a pretty liberal, multi-cultural city. Very much NOT the Texas stereotype I have to deal with so often.

But I do have to say James does not represent Texas. Just, no. He's not as bad as Aaryn, who sent me into a RAGE when she tried to explain to Julie that her being a fucking racist was just how things were in Texas, but he's really pissing me off with the trying to represent Texas thing. NO ONE represents Texas, not even my liberal ass! :) This state has all the things. 

Exactly!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Marie80 said:

I imagine it's the same annoyance New Yorkers feel when people who live there for a few years suddenly think they're a "real New Yorker." :P

Try being from somewhere in NY state other than NYC. Most of the world doesn't know such a place exists. :P (NY, another extremely diverse state.)

• Love 11

Sorry to take this a bit off topic but earlier when everyone was talking about where James lives in Texas, I was thinking it was a town of a couple of hundred people.  I was picturing this small one traffic light town, then I find out that he lives in Wichita Falls (Which I have heard of before) and the city he lives in has over one hundred thousand people living in it.  I mean shoot the capital city of my state, Providence which is in  Rhode Island, only has a couple of thousand more people than Wichita Falls and without looking it up I can guarantee that you could probably fit two Providences in Wichita Falls and still have some room leftover.  So much for my visualization of James living in some small podunk town. 

• Love 6