Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Unless it was Paulie's dad at the drone controls....

Hey. HEY. Be nice. Daddy Califiore is going through a lot these days, what with his sister Dodie Calafiore DYING and all.

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Man, Meech siblings are continuing to go hard on Meech tonight. She is in for a Rude awakening post show.

Natalie/James/Meech are going to be "blindsided" this Thursday and I honestly can't wait, especially with Nicole casting the deciding vote ( ends up being a tie). And with the next competitions being more mental, Jatalie are in deep doo doo. 

I don't always get along with my younger sister, but I would never do what they have been doing on Social Media to her. Geeze. It's just all completely unnecessary. And I'm not even that big of a Michelle fan. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I don't always get along with my younger sister, but I would never do what they have been doing on Social Media to her. Geeze. It's just all completely unnecessary. And I'm not even that big of a Michelle fan. 

Yes, you kill them at home, behind closed curtains.  In public you have their backs.

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Yes, you kill them at home, behind closed curtains.  In public you have their backs.

Totally. We have seen quite the extreme this season. We have Michelle's siblings trashing her anytime she makes a mere mention of them on the feeds, and It's nothing really that bad to cause that big of a reaction. And then you have Paulie's family defending Paulie's honor so drastically, well at least his dad, where is he going at fans. Cody was pretty PC on the After Show with Jeff. There needs to be a happy medium. We don't seem to have that this season. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4

I was going to cut and paste a quote from Jokers but I don't know the legalities of that so...

Nicole was telling Corey how she made a scrapbook for Hayden with bows and stuff and in order of their relationship.  It was really hard and then he broke up with her.

How immature is this?  Like I said she is from a tiny town.  YIKES!

Edited by jumper sage
stealing is not cool
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Man, Meech siblings are continuing to go hard on Meech tonight. She is in for a Rude awakening post show

I get why her sisters might hate/dislike her but I actually feel bad for her. No one deserves to have their family members talking about them this way in public. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

I get why her sisters might hate/dislike her but I actually feel bad for her. No one deserves to have their family members talking about them this way in public. 

What are Michelle's family members saying about her?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Man, Meech siblings are continuing to go hard on Meech tonight. She is in for a Rude awakening post show.

Natalie/James/Meech are going to be "blindsided" this Thursday and I honestly can't wait, especially with Nicole casting the deciding vote ( ends up being a tie). And with the next competitions being more mental, Jatalie are in deep doo doo. 

I thought Nicole was going tell James & Natalie a few hours before eviction?! I would love to see a real blindside. You don't see that too often in BB. I really wanted Michelle to win POV just shake up the game. Then Nicole would have to had shown her cards. She still does on Thursday but by telling James & Natalie that Michelle is going home sort of lessens the blow. For game sake, I want to see James or Natalie win the next HOH just to see Nicole squirm. Of course, James is so bad and wishy-washy he'd still put up Paul & Victor. He.just.doesn't.get.it.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, mooses said:

I feel like this is how it'd go if they brought back a majority of past Fan Favorites. It's usually the nicest HGs that win those things, the ones that give viewers a break from the cutthroat nature of the House.

I don't actually think this is true. Janelle, BB9 James, Keesha, Britney, Frank, and Elissa all won AFP and I wouldn't call any of them nice. Elissa is a nice person, but she has a mean streak a mile wide as well.

9 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Can Natalie please find a topic that doesn't involve Zakiyah.

I think she has because I haven't heard her talk about Z more than once since Z left so there's certainly times when she's not talking about her. I have to say though, Natalie's insistence that Z stole her clothes/makeup is a little suspect imo.

3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

For game sake, I want to see James or Natalie win the next HOH just to see Nicole squirm. Of course, James is so bad and wishy-washy he'd still put up Paul & Victor. He.just.doesn't.get.it.

I really want Natalie to get HOH because it would really piss of Nicole, Corey, and Paul. James would be OK too, but not ideal. But honestly if James/Natalie do win, they really should put up Paul/Victor. Those two are hands down the biggest threats, separately and together.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Zahdii said:

What are Michelle's family members saying about her?

The newest one is when Michelle was talking about how she hopes her sisters haven't taken any of her stuff. One of her sisters didn't take it kindly and started talking crap about her on Twitter and saying that no one wants her stuff anyway and that it doesn't matter cuz mom and dad are kicking her out of the house when she gets back and assorted other things. She did some similar about a month ago when she went off on Michelle after she said something pretty innocent about her sister but I guess she didn't like it and went off, kept saying she was kidding but it was clear she was not. 

• Love 1

Michelle's family sound like a barrel of laughs. So, Michelle and Nicole are chit chatting away in the bathroom and she's talking about going home. I guess she knows she is going home, now? Has Nicole finally told James, Natalie & Michelle told them that Michelle is going home? Also, they both sort of like a like but don't. It's too bad they didn' get a long this summer.

Best case scenario for me next week is that James goes. I assume the HoH will be teacups and Corey will win. He will nominate James and Natalie and Vic & Paul will vote him out. I just want it to happen today, that is a painful eleven days from now! Argh. 

I would be really surprised if James doesn't go, actually. He refuses to participate in comps and the other 3 guys all want him gone. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, AndreaK1041 said:

Best case scenario for me next week is that James goes. I assume the HoH will be teacups and Corey will win. He will nominate James and Natalie and Vic & Paul will vote him out. I just want it to happen today, that is a painful eleven days from now! Argh. 

I would be really surprised if James doesn't go, actually. He refuses to participate in comps and the other 3 guys all want him gone. 

YES.  I am not sure Corey can win that. You thinking because he as a long stride?  If, Paul or Vic win, James will be their target so I can see him going in any scenario other than Natalie winning.  

I look forward to the change in dynamics. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Yeah, long strides. I don't see Natalie winning. She seems slow and once she falls she's going to get whiny and stop trying. James is an ass so he'll go for prizes. I would not be surprised if P/V win, but I think it would be the same result (James out). 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AndreaK1041 said:

Yeah, long strides. I don't see Natalie winning. She seems slow and once she falls she's going to get whiny and stop trying. James is an ass so he'll go for prizes. I would not be surprised if P/V win, but I think it would be the same result (James out). 

I don't remember prizes with the tea cups.  Problem is he knows he has to win, he senses his fate.   Natalie might be protective with her implants, I know Amanda was.  That would hold her back which is good because I think she may have a shot at this.  She is well toned and it is all about core muscles on this one.  

6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I don't remember prizes with the tea cups.  Problem is he knows he has to win, he senses his fate.   Natalie might be protective with her implants, I know Amanda was.  That would hold her back which is good because I think she may have a shot at this.  She is well toned and it is all about core muscles on this one.  

Derrick won $5000 during that comp and then he had to hear the Hollas all season long. 

I think Becky won something last season maybe $$ or a Never Not Pass or something as well as winning the HOH. I can't remember. 

Edited by SiobhanJW

There ya have it.  

1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

Derrick won $5000 during that comp and then he had to hear the Hollas all season long. 

Can you refresh my memory on this comp, please?  I thought it was the person who filled the vessel won HOH and that is all.  I love that there is more! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There ya have it.  

Can you refresh my memory on this comp, please?  I thought it was the person who filled the vessel won HOH and that is all.  I love that there is more! 

I just looked it up. In Derricks season there was a little tub that took a lot shorter to fill up & then the HOH one. Derrick didn't want to win it and kept slipping pretending that he was really bad at the competition, so they all cheered him on to win the $5000 instead. So that was the only other incentive.

Last season there were 3 balls in the Tub that you had to fill up. In the tub there was the HOH ball, Never Not Pass ball & $5000 ball. Becky won all 3 of them. 

• Love 1

That's was a really dumb format. The only way you don't win all three is if it is extremely close, which it rarely is. 

I also was checking the past and James sat this comp out last year as outgoing HoH so maybe he will be good at it? I think he could win, he will just choose not to. 

• Love 3

Thank you for that info.  I remember the smaller vessel for cash now. 

James thinks,(they all do) it is a DE this week.  He thinks he may go and tells Nat not to bother washing the sheets.  

He is just rolling over and dying.  Makes no sense.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Vic said something to Nic and added, I am not your boyfriend.  She said I don't have a boyfriend.  Nicole came across solid in knowing she and Corey would not be together but text.  James did not read genuine when he said he would be ok if he and Natalie were just friends on the outside.  

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, wings707 said:
James did not read genuine when he said he would be ok if he and Natalie were just friends on the outside.  

Considering that James is mad at Meg for "leading him on," then not following through (by dating him, I guess) and even exacted revenge on her for it, I don't think he'll take it well at all when things don't work out with Nat. He's got a lot of issues that I think would be problematic in a relationship, particularly with someone like Nat, a hot girl who lives in another state. The other day they had an awkward conversation in which James gently warned Nat that when she comes to TX there are certain things she can't wear, like thigh-high boots (because people will think she's a hooker). Nat was like, "Uh, I wear whatever I want..." James was tripping all over himself trying not to seem like the asshole he is, but it was clear where he was coming from. I predict that James will end up coming to the conclusion that Polly was right about Natalie all along and feel victimized when they don't end up getting married.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

Considering that James is mad at Meg for "leading him on," then not following through (by dating him, I guess) and even exacted revenge on her for it, I don't think he'll take it well at all when things don't work out with Nat. He's got a lot of issues that I think would be problematic in a relationship, particularly with someone like Nat, a hot girl who lives in another state. The other day they had an awkward conversation in which James gently warned Nat that when she comes to TX there are certain things she can't wear, like thigh-high boots (because people will think she's a hooker). Nat was like, "Uh, I wear whatever I want..." James was tripping all over himself trying not to seem like the asshole he is, but it was clear where he was coming from. I predict that James will end up coming to the conclusion that Polly was right about Natalie all along and feel victimized when they don't end up getting married.

Yes. And Meg was no where near as entwined as Nat is!   I missed the boot discussion.  I have seen cracks developing in their alliance/friendship for awhile now.   James will be heartbroken.  He asks for reassurance in many ways and he is just not getting it. 

• Love 5
Just now, TheRealT said:

What was Plan A?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Nic/Corey/Victor/Paul are a solid 4 now and through the next elimination, James.  Then the DE.  I am interested again!  

• Love 3

Don't get me wrong, I think James is awful, but isn't it smarter to wait this long to begin persuading someone as noncommittal as Nicole? If he started on Friday, we'd all be complaining that he went to work too early.

If J/N/M arm themselves with hard facts (Victor will win competitions, Paul will win the game, the two of them have backstabbed everyone they've worked with, etc.), they might be able to gain some traction.

• Love 4

Once James is gone I have no preference for who wins.  I have not experienced this in other seasons that I remember*.  It isn't about not caring because I hate those left; I like all of them.  There is something redeeming in each, you just have to look past some stuff.  :^) 

* I don't remember shit

Edited by wings707
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

I know that this wasn't the point of your post but this is the Natalie that I enjoy and the reason why I am rooting for her.  I have been unimpressed with her intellect but I love her willingness to stand up for herself.  She's been challenged by aggressive men like Paul and had no issues asserting herself.  It's great to see when far too often with females in this game they just shrink and back down.  And I love that her immediate response to this line of talking from James is to say, I wear what I want.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I did not know she had siblings.  I thought it was only one sister.  Are both of her sisters teenagers?

10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Once James is gone I have no preference for who wins.  I have not experienced this in other seasons that I remember*.  It is not about not caring because I hate those left; I like all of them.    

* I don't remember shit

I was that way about last season.  Well I did not want Austin or the twins to win but besides them I could care less about who won.  That being said I think Vanessa played the best game season long and was a little disappointed when Steve won the whole thing.

• Love 3

Judging by how Meech's family has been acting in the public eye, it's no wonder she's such a basket case in the house. I can only imagine how they are to her in person. I hope she'll be okay after  this is all over. Having had several suicides in my family, one being very unexpected and spur of the moment, I worry for her. (the first was back in 1974 when it was thought that people that talk about suicide never do it, a teenage boy with issues and a woman who by all appearances had everything going for her.) Meech just takes everything so to heart that I hope she can handle what's been said about her by the public and what will happen within her own family. As for Paulie, his ego has a life of it's own and anything anyone will ever say about him will slide off like water from a duck's back. Daddy Califiore should be ashamed at how that buffoon has acted. I'm sure he's just as detestable in real life, if not more so. 

Edited by burgerbitz
Additional info
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, I was pretty impressed with Natalie in the conversation. She was nice about it, but it was obvious that she wasn't cool with the whole "I don't want my girlfriend to dress like a slut" thing. At one point James said, "It's just that in TX people dress a certain way..." and she replied, "Well, in NJ everyone dresses however they want and it's totally cool..." And the thing is, if Natalie hasn't told him not to wear ratty camo visors, nasty looking American flag tank tops, and knee socks with shorts when he comes to NJ, he really should shut the fuck up about clothes.

I wish I had heard that conversation.  This is where Natalie shines.  I like this part of her. 

• Love 3

I'd like to know where exactly in Texas he lives. If it's a metropolitan area I call bullshit. I live in Houston and on a Saturday night you can go to most clubs and see stuff way more provocative than thigh high boots. I mean, really. He's a dumbass. 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

I'd like to know where exactly in Texas he lives. If it's a metropolitan area I call bullshit. I live in Houston and on a Saturday night you can go to most clubs and see stuff way more provocative than thigh high boots. I mean, really. He's a dumbass. 

I mapped his town and looked at the overview.  It is small, far north, close to the Oklahoma boarder.  I had to drive through that area once and it is redneck territory and far from any large city.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Wichita Falls.  A Texan I know said it's a pit.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I mapped his town and looked at the overview.  It is small, far north, close to the Oklahoma boarder.  I had to drive through that area once and it is redneck territory and far from any large city.  

Ok, then he's probably right lol. For some reason I thought he lived just outside of Dallas. He's still an idiot though.

• Love 5
On July 25, 2016 at 10:22 PM, Brian Cronin said:

How did James get revenge on Meg for leading him on? I never heard about that? Come to think of it, I never heard of Meg ever saying in all seriousness that she had feelings for James and wanted to take it further. 

Prediction: Natalie and James will not last. I looked at both of their towns on Google and he is a long drive away from Dallas and not much closer to anything else. I am  city girl and I would hang myself if I had to stay there longer than a week. 

On the other hand Natalies town is midway between Philly and NYC and a short drive to the ocean. Sounds like a great place unless you were a country boy looking for quiet open spaces and one small dive bar with a jukebox filled with Hank Williams. 

Plus, (I'm on a role here...not a James fan) I don't like his ungroomed mustache and beard and his bangs that are plastered to his forehead by his camo viser. He's not one for "looking good"and Natalie loves to look well groomed and dressed to the nines. 

I am sad that Michelle will be leaving (maybe), because I like her goofy personality. She's still very young and somewhat immature, so I'll give her a pass. 

Everyone in the house has done something I don't like. I'm sure if we were in the house, the cameras would pick up something we may not be proud of either. So if I let those slide, I really think Paul deserves to win the game at this point. He has been playing hard since day one and the thing that clinched it for me was when he stayed awake to memorize the weather storm names and report and kept trying to get everyone to stay awake. Yes, it was for his benefit, but he's really working hard to win this game. 

Nicole, Corey, James, Meech have slacked off for a good part of this game. Yes, that could be strategy, but I hate when a super slacker wins. I wouldn't have a problem with Victor winning either even though he was evicted twice. He would deserve it more than say Corey or James.

And America better get their heads out of their asses and DO NOT vote James as America's favorite Player. His pranks aren't even funny. I thought Pauls Secret Service bit was much more entertaining.  

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, aurora296 said:

Plus, (I'm on a role here...not a James fan) I don't like his ungroomed mustache and beard and his bangs that are plastered to his forehead by his camo viser.

The visor keeps his bangs down.  I noticed in the pool one day he didn't have it on.  Someone splashed water on his head, forcing his hair off his forehead,  and you could see his hair was thinning on top.  He quickly pulled his bangs back down.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, aurora296 said:

Plus, (I'm on a role here...not a James fan) I don't like his ungroomed mustache and beard and his bangs that are plastered to his forehead by his camo viser. He's not one for "looking good"and Natalie loves to look well groomed and dressed to the nines.

Pretty sure his bangs are always glued to his forehead because he's desperately trying to conceal a receding hairline. I call it a comb forward instead of a comb over. Whatever the reason, it looks awful.

• Love 2

At this point, I'm also rooting for a Paul win. He obviously deserves it after all the hard work he's put in. I may not love his personality much (especially when he gets into power), but he's done a fine job for himself. Him, Victor, and Natalie deserve to be F3. And yes, I still include Natalie even through her idiocy of listening to anything Summer Camp James ever says, and her fumbling as HOH last week. If she trusted her own judgment, she would have caught on to Paul/Victor/Nicole/Corey a couple of days ago. 

I am coming to the conclusion that I'm going to be sad when Michelle leaves. I actually grew to tolerate her. I'd rather James was put up on the block and gone this week. He's the one thing that makes all of this fall apart. But maybe when Michelle and James go this week and next, Natalie will be brought in to Paul/Victor (I highly doubt they're going to let her go; they'll swipe their claws in her ASAP) and then they can get Nicole and Corey out. 

That's the best possible solution for me now. Mostly I need Paul/Victor to not be Team Nicorey. They're much better without these two idiots (I'm sorry, but Nicole's an idiot for wanting to stick with Paul/Victor, knowing that they're better competitors) and they're more deserving. Sorry Nicole, but no amount of playing now will make up for the fact that you lounged with Corey for most of the summer, whined about things, and threw fits about girls left and right. 

• Love 10