Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Dewey Decimate said:

The scenario I will dream about to lull myself to sleep tonight:

Corey gets evicted next. He joins the other 4 evicted HGs on stage, and goes for a bro-shake with Paulie, but Paulie pulls him in desperately for a full-body hug. Zakiyah watches with a wan, vacant smile. Comp happens, blah blah, Corey wins. (I know, I know, but part deux is that he's sent right back out next week.) Bridgette kicks imaginary rocks with her feet, Zakiyah goes to embrace Paulie, but can't break into the teary man-bear-hug between the two bros. Corey tousles Paulie's hair with a "stay strong, man, I love you" and Paulie's tears soak through Corey's tank top. Camera pans over to Da'vonne who gives a slow-motion dramatic-chipmunk side-eye to the whole scene.

Cut to the next day in jury house: Paulie is at the pool, Zakiyah by his side, trying to snuggle. He's pondering the horizon, looking into the distance, when a butterfly alights on his forearm. Paulie breaks down, multiple quiet tears streaming down from under his sunglasses, and the camera pans away, following the path of the butterfly.

That's kinda scary good.

• Love 4

Natalie needs to let this go. Paul and Victor are brushing everything Paulie said off. Her being so annoyed about it makes it seem like it's true tbh.

But her being pissed about him calling her Venezuelan Princess is fine lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Ok, so I have a dream scenario that I don't actually want to happen, but something I'd find funny.

Nicole wins HOH. Corey wins co-HOH. Paul/Victor are put up. Paul wins veto and takes himself down. Natalie's put up. Victor gets evicted. The buyback happens. It's neck and neck with Paulie and Victor. Victor turns to Paulie, gives him a smug look...and then wins buyback and walks into the house for a second time. Paulie self-evicts while Corey weeps as his lover walks off into the distance. 

Not a scenario that'll ever happen, but it would be hilarious.

What I actually want to happen?

Natalie somehow wins HOH. Michelle wins co-HOH. Corey/Nicole are on the block. Neither of them win. Corey goes. Then, for buyback, Bridgette pulls out a win and gets back into the house. 

Yeah, BB? I mean, thanks for giving us some feeds before you shut them down. But we want to see the endurance comp! You kind of owe us after not showing us that six hour comp weeks back. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Natalie needs to let this go. Paul and Victor are brushing everything Paulie said off. Her being so annoyed about it makes it seem like it's true tbh.

But her being pissed about him calling her Venezuelan Princess is fine lol.

He is gone.  Let it go.  It is not becoming!  Please everyone move on.  Paul and Victor have.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

He is gone.  Let it go.  It is not becoming!  Please everyone move on.  Paul and Victor have.  

I'm going to give them a day or so. A lot of houseguests bitch about the evicted houseguest of the week after they're gone before things settle down.

• Love 1

No, she's not dressed at ALL like his dream woman. No tight low cut dress with a necklace NO PEARLS! just above her boobs, no high heels, no hair "UP."

James is stressing too, apparently Paulie told people that James and Nat sold out their alliance.  Paul's talking about it now too.

James you idiot, don't tell Paul and Nat you don't trust anyone right now.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

No, she's not dressed at ALL like his dream woman. No tight low cut dress with a necklace NO PEARLS! just above her boobs, no high hells, no hair "UP."

James is stressing too, apparently Paulie told people that James and Nat sold out their alliance.  Paul's talking about it now too.

Paul's, not Paulie's.

Paul described his ideal woman as wearing black with a choker, which is similar to what Natalie wore.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
typo
  • Love 2

James is whispering to Nat upstairs. He's asking her who they can trust. Natalie said Paul may not be entirely trustworthy. James assumes that Paul threw their names under the bus to Nicorey.

Hmm...so Paul/Natalie are close, but not THAT close. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Corey gets evicted next...

You've written fanfic, haven't you? :P

6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Vic was "whatever dude, flipflops, leggings...:

Just not Nicole.

• Love 2

James and Natalie's target after Nicorey is Paul, I guess. So if he somehow ends up on the block come next week, he may be evicted, especially if he's next to Victor. 

I'm enjoying the shifts in the house. SEE, PRODUCTION? It's not boring with Paulie gone! 

• Love 7

Nat/James plan against Paul could backfire in a big way.  They want to leave Victor off the block and put up Paul, and they think Victor wouldn't go for veto and pull Paul down.  Victor would 100% go for veto and use it on Paul.  And we know the co-hoh package is this week so it's not likely to work out for them this week.

They're smart to target Paul though, of all the remaining HG's he's most likely to win at the end of he's there, and if Natalie can claim she engineered his eviction that helps her F2 chances a lot.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Nat/James plan against Paul could backfire in a big way.  They want to leave Victor off the block and put up Paul, and they think Victor wouldn't go for veto and Paul down.  Victor would 100% go for veto and use it on Paul.  And we know the co-hoh package is this week so it's not likely to work out for them this week.

They're smart to target Paul though, of all the remaining HG's he's most likely to win at the end of he's there, and if Natalie can claim she engineered his eviction that helps her F2 chances a lot.

I think once that they know about co-HOH, they might change their plans up. This is all assuming that James or Natalie win. But I also think that they're thinking this should happen another week, not now. It's not good to ruffle the feathers until next week, after Corey or Nicole are gone. I know they said it would possibly be a backdoor option. They'll play it smart. I think if Nicole or Corey win HOH, they'll let them do the dirty work. 

The couples are talking now. Did Paul come up with the FTs nickname? I have to wonder. I can't really remember, but I know Paul never objected to it. 

Hopefully James/Natalie think about their next move this week very carefully. 

Michelle/Victor are having life chats in the Nairobi room, which is nice. 

• Love 1

There is nothing more I want right now than to watch Paulie explain to Bridgette that she's an awful person because she actually claimed to be a feminist. Then I want him to explain to her what he explained to Corey, how she's a nurse, and needs to treat the men the same as women! And how apparently she can't do that as a feminist. Then I want Bridgette to explain to him what words actually mean. Then I want Day to laugh and just read him for filth. 

As for the house this week? Meh. I don't see a scenario where one of Corey or Nicole doesn't go, unless Corey wins HOH and Veto. One of the others is going to be co- HOH, no one will convince me Corey has a shot at the care package. Hell, I hope it is boring, I'm going on vacation and won't be back until Wednesday! 

Edited: spoke too soo. Apparently Paul is in trouble. But...but...I thought he was running the house.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 4

Feeds are probably about to cut out since the HOH comp is about to start. But James/Natalie are talking about talking to Vic about shit that Paul has said about him.

And feeds cut, but just as James was saying that Paul was becoming a bit suspicious of Natalie because of her talking to Nicole, I guess? 

Part of me hopes that they'll reopen the feeds for the comp. That would be nice. 

Nat and James onto Paul and want him out next. Nat had a talk with Nicole and Corey.  I only caught Nat say she thought Paulie was a good guy. Yes, she said that.  

Nicole came running in to UK to tell Nat something and Paul appeared the minute she left.  He is onto them.  He is spying.  This is going to be a good week!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

It was dumb for Natalie/James to go to Nicole/Corey before HoH and the care package.  They're going to throw them under the bus to Paul/Vic if they win co-HoH or regular HoH.

I agree. James/Natalie should have kept this to themselves for now, or they should have fed Nicole/Corey some fear tactics to cover their tracks. But Paul might not believe Nicorey right away. There's still a chance that James and Natalie can spin it in their favour. But Paul and Natalie are both pretty smart. This is going to be interesting if one of the couples can win HOH.

We'll see how this goes, I guess. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I agree. James/Natalie should have kept this to themselves for now, or they should have fed Nicole/Corey some fear tactics to cover their tracks. But Paul might not believe Nicorey right away. There's still a chance that James and Natalie can spin it in their favour. But Paul and Natalie are both pretty smart. This is going to be interesting if one of the couples can win HOH.

We'll see how this goes, I guess. 

Yes this smacks of too much too soon and executed at an emotional peak (Nat). She seemed to be in a hurry. 

• Love 1

Yeah, Vic or Paul may end up being targeted this week.  Nat says she trusts Vic, but neither James nor Nat trust Paul.

James has always liked Nicole, he knows her outside the house.

With the jury battleback, this week has become very unpredictable.

I also think it would be a boneheaded move to leave Vic and Paul in the game, for anyone playing to win BB.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Corey gets evicted next. He joins the other 4 evicted HGs on stage, and goes for a bro-shake with Paulie, but Paulie pulls him in desperately for a full-body hug. Zakiyah watches with a wan, vacant smile. Comp happens, blah blah, Corey wins. (I know, I know, but part deux is that he's sent right back out next week.) Bridgette kicks imaginary rocks with her feet, Zakiyah goes to embrace Paulie, but can't break into the teary man-bear-hug between the two bros. Corey tousles Paulie's hair with a "stay strong, man, I love you" and Paulie's tears soak through Corey's tank top. Camera pans over to Da'vonne who gives a slow-motion dramatic-chipmunk side-eye to the whole scene.

Cut to the next day in jury house: Paulie is at the pool, Zakiyah by his side, trying to snuggle. He's pondering the horizon, looking into the distance, when a butterfly alights on his forearm. Paulie breaks down, multiple quiet tears streaming down from under his sunglasses, and the camera pans away, following the path of the butterfly.

And back at the house, Corey sprouts a pair of wings.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Yeah, Vic or Paul may end up being targeted this week.  Nat says she trusts Vic, but neither James nor Nat trust Paul.

James has always liked Nicole, he knows her outside the house.

With the jury battleback, this week has become very unpredictable.

I also think it would be a boneheaded move to leave Vic and Paul in the game, for anyone playing to win BB.

Which is why anyone but Paul winning would make for a great week (we all know he'd probably win the co-HOH package though....) I think Paul's safe this week because he's the most likely winner of co-HOH, so Nicorey's probably still going to go, but at least we're seeing some more shifts!

Well, I hope this finally puts to rest that AG fixes the game. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. LOL!!! I was one of the guilty people, too. I thought for sure that Frank, Day or Paulie had it. It was a shoe-in, right? LOL!!! It's funny how quick James & Nicole hooked up. I don't think they've talked all season (less week 1 or 2) and have been on opposite sides for months. I'm not sure how I feel about James turning on Paul right now. I'd wait until Corey or Nicole left and then use one of them when they are a solo agent. Paul was pretty quick to suspect something and break up the conversation. I don't blame anyone for discussing this stuff before the HOH. You have to prepare for the best/worst scenario for who wins HOH. You never know, right?

• Love 2

Paul had plans to throw HOH because he didnt want to put Corey and Nicole up, he wanted James to take that on.  She sensed this and that is what alerted her.  Now he will fight to win it fearing he is a target.  It pays to be subtle.  

When she realized this James left the room and she jumped up to follow him rather than stay and bullshit with Paul which was the best thing to have done.   James was acting a little 'sketch' (sorry) when he was there and that was not good for his game either.  He said he didn't trust anyone, this is BB.  This when they were comparing notes on what Paulie told each one, to cause trouble in the house and he actually pulled that off.  

Julie said the first 5 members of the jury will compete to get back in. Paulie is the fourth juror so it won't be this week.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

You forgot the part where the morning sun shines on Paulie's face.  He quietly gets up to sneak off and make breakfast in bed.....

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, eskimo said:

You forgot the part where the morning sun shines on Paulie's face.  He quietly gets up to sneak off and make breakfast in bed.....

I think he has to go jogging first.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

It was dumb for Natalie/James to go to Nicole/Corey before HoH and the care package.  They're going to throw them under the bus to Paul/Vic if they win co-HoH or regular HoH.

Yep. It never makes sense to try to make a move before the power is in place. Rookie mistake.

It might get James to gun for the HOH, though. He was definitely planning on throwing it and suggested Natalie to as well.

ETA: Michelle got herself into a really good place after being a dead woman walking. I know some viewers will always say she's a useless player, but I gotta give her credit. She's a mess, but she's finally making it work for her. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

Yep. It never makes sense to try to make a move before the power is in place. Rookie mistake.

It might get James to gun for the HOH, though. He was definitely planning on throwing it and suggested Natalie to as well.

ETA: Michelle got herself into a really good place after being a dead woman walking. I know some viewers will always say she's a useless player, but I gotta give her credit. 

I have no beef with Michelle's game play overall, but the only reason she isn't in jury right now is the fact that Bridgette irritated Paulie by saying she was a feminist. That led to Paulie telling everyone to vote out Bridgette over Michelle, even as some of the people were, like, "Huh?" Nicole's speech to vote out Bridgette was something along the lines of "I don't know why, but I'm voting out Bridgette." 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I have no beef with Michelle's game play overall, but the only reason she isn't in jury right now is the fact that Bridgette irritated Paulie by saying she was a feminist. That led to Paulie telling everyone to vote out Bridgette over Michelle, even as some of the people were, like, "Huh?" Nicole's speech to vote out Bridgette was something along the lines of "I don't know why, but I'm voting out Bridgette." 

Yeah, I agree. It wasn't all her. But winning Big Brother always takes some luck because you can't control everything. Also, she had a better relationship with more HGs than Bridgette which also helped. Michelle had a meltdown and rampage and is still there partially because Bridgette was hated for much longer. I don't know why the House liked Michelle so much better this whole season, but they did - she had a better social game (in spite of, or because of, her Mean Girl attitude).

• Love 3
Just now, mooses said:

Yeah, I agree. It wasn't all her. But winning Big Brother always takes some luck because you can't control everything. Also, she had a better relationship with more HGs than Bridgette which also helped. Michelle had a meltdown and rampage and is still there partially because Bridgette was hated for much longer. I don't know why the House liked Michelle so much better this whole season, but they did - she had a better social game (in spite of, or because of, her Mean Girl attitude).

Oh sure, everyone needs some luck to go their way. And I don't begrudge Michelle's hers at all. I just think that in this particular instance, it was luck that got her from being dead woman walking to being in her current, better, situation. I'll gladly give her credit overall for her game play otherwise, as I think she did a great job flipping to house to evict Bronte and I think she did a fine job flipping the house again along with Natalie and Bridgette. The latter time was more impressive, as she was on the block at the time and thus doing so saved her from eviction. So I'm totally down with Michelle's game play overall - I just think that in that one specific situation, she was saved by pure luck. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Vic knows Paul talked shit about him, Paul told him he did it for game.

He doesn't know that Paul said that he Victor under control five minutes after he returned to the house. If they remember that fact and use it to their advantage against Paul, Victor could sway.

NATALIE WON! YAY! Finally, a girl wins!

Whatever; I'm just happy that Natalie won (but sad that Paulie missed this). 

They're doing the HOH room reveal right now. I'm glad I woke up early for this.

Apparently, Michelle won that advantage from the party but got out the second round. Nicole was apparently "cheering" Natalie on. I know Nicole's faking it with Natalie, even though they half bonded right before the HOH comp over their distrust of Paul. It's still fake enough that I want Nicole up on the block. 

Poor crew, though. They need to tear down the competition all night for the care package reveal in the morning. 

It does sound like Victor/Michelle are getting close. Both promised to take each other down if they're on the block, and they're speculating that Natalie might make a big move this week.

At the moment, Natalie hasn't discussed who she's putting up yet. I think she just wants to enjoy the moment. 

From what they're saying it sounds like it might have been the HOH where they crawl through goop in the pitch black to try to find things.   Someone ( I think it was Nicole) said "they thought it would be scarier"

Also try not to hurt yourself from rolling your eyes too hard at this quote .....

"Nicole admits to Corey she has thrown everything. She said she is playing Dan Gheesling's game."

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I am a little worried for MyBoy [TM] Paul this week .

• Love 4

Yeah, so Natalie won a physical comp. With her neck. That's impressive. I hope she didn't injure it more. I hope the medic came to check it afterwards. 

Corey/Nicole have gone from feeling safe to feeling like they could go up. Well duh, of course at least one of you is going up. 

James, Michelle, and Victor are Have Nots. Aww, James misses out on sleeping in the HOH room with his girl. 

Personally, I think they should be sticking to the plan to put up Nicorey, but if one of them is pulled down, then put up Paul "as a pawn" and see where things go from there. As long as he doesn't win co-HOH. But I have a sneaking suspicion that he will, which is fine. Corey should absolutely go this week, but I also want Natalie to get what she wants. 

The two showmances are talking now about Paul. 

Edited by Lady Calypso

Natalie and James talking to Nicole, Nicole saying the four should work together and Natalie/James being receptive. Natalie definitely wants to put up Paul, based on everything she's been saying, and honestly, I think that would be awesome. Flip the house some more. Although personally, I really need Corey off my feeds, the fucking waste of space.

But the co-HOH is huge now, and I think Paul has an excellent chance of getting it, which means Corey would probably go. If Michelle gets it? Oh, the drama!

But most of all, go Natalie!!

• Love 4

I haven't been able to keep up this week and am surprised to read that Nat and Nic might becoming friendly (?) and that Nat and Jame are targeting Paul. I saw posts during the week referring to James and Nic having talks during the week but never read what those conversations were. Was she making progress with James during the week? Did Natalie really just hear things yesterday/last night about Paul from Nicorey that made her turn this quick? I wouldn't blame either of them for targeting Paul since he's been working hard to stay in a good spot and is a threat to win but from what little I've read this morning, it sounds like Nat may have turned on him for personal reasons?  Is Nat being more friendly with Nicole just game play?

• Love 1

As much as I want Nicole and Corey gone, Paul and Victor are far and away the biggest threats in the game. I don't blame Natalie one second for wanting to go after them. The outrage I'm seeing across the webs is a bit ridiculous. I'm really just worried that this will hurt Natalie's chances of winning AFP.

If she really goes through with this, the Co-HOH won't end up mattering at all. With two HOHs and two nominees, there are only three votes this week. If one of Nicole/Corey is on the block, James becomes the swing vote. And we all know James will do whatever Natalie wants.

• Love 1

I'm torn about what I want. I think Paul getting co-HOH would solidify one of Nicorey going home for sure, but if Paul doesn't win it, he could be evicted. And if he's coming back in the game, he's coming after Natalie. 

I'm torn on what I want. I know that Natalie's main target was Paulie and now that he's gone, she needs a new target. It sounds like it'll be Paul. I guess we'll have to see once Nicole leaves what Natalie wants to do. I do think she wants to put up Paul, but she isn't sure how to go about it. I guess they need to wait for this co-HOH to happen. 

Now Nicole's left. Natalie knows she's going to piss people off with her HOH. She's weighing out her options right now. James is good at being her listening ear, but also offering a different perspective. It's nice.

I will say that this is the most Nicole and Corey have ever talked to Natalie, so I think she needs to be careful with them. She knows why they're doing this, so she needs to keep her options open about them. Now Corey's up in the room. Boy, you've shit talked Natalie a lot. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1

One of Nicole/Corey needs to go this week in case Paulie comes back.  With only seven people left, a voting bloc of three would be huge.  Better to take out Corey as he has shown he can actually win competitions.

• Love 4