Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

I agree Victor or Paul will almost certainly get the care package and this is almost certain to be a theoretical exercise only, but sometimes those are fun.

They are always fun!  I indulge myself in scenarios daily.  Seriously.  

Julie has not mentioned jury buyback, the HGs have and we have talked about the possibility as well.  I only remember one and Nicole won it in season 16.  

For the numbers to work out someone has to come back.  Is this correct?

I am ready for America to vote who they want to return from the jury.  After Sunday's episode Paulie will only get votes from his family so no need to fear that. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I thought about it and if they don't have another DE, nobody needs to come out in order to have the finale on the 21st of September. So they don't need anyone coming back.

I love thinking of scenarios. I love talking them out and thinking about what would happen if so-and-so happened. It's a good way to calm down my nerves. For example, the worst case this week is Corey/Nicole winning HOH and co-HOH this week. However, a boy would go home next week so that's not a downside for me. Paul/Victor are good game players and helped save this season, but they are very tough competitors. I don't mind if either of them leave because they're not my favourites. Even if James won HOH, Corey/Nicole could threaten to put up Natalie and she'd be voted out, so he wouldn't use it. Same with Natalie. Michelle's the wild card this time around. 

Then Corey or Nicole would go the next week anyway, so there's no harm.

The very worst possible scenario is if Paulie had RT, came back, and won HOH. He can't come back; every other scenario is fine with me, but it has to be without Paulie. 

What I can see happening this week is not a great scenario. Corey wins HOH, so that means Victor wins co-HOH. Corey puts up Paul while Victor puts up Nicole. Nicole wins veto, pulls herself down, and Michelle goes up and she gets evicted. It's not the worst scenario for me, but it's not ideal. I don't mind the uncertainty of Michelle in the game. Plus, her staying is good for Natalie's game. 

• Love 3

Last night Paulie was talking about the movie Cody's in (What Happened Last  Night) and he mentioned it had a premiere at the Cannes Film Festival. Of course he pronounced it "cans." OK, I know that's a common mistake but still...

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

What I can see happening this week is not a great scenario. Corey wins HOH, so that means Victor wins co-HOH. Corey puts up Paul while Victor puts up Nicole. Nicole wins veto, pulls herself down, and Michelle goes up and she gets evicted. It's not the worst scenario for me, but it's not ideal. I don't mind the uncertainty of Michelle in the game. Plus, her staying is good for Natalie's game. 

And that is not that bad, for me.  Michele is not on my  short list.  But it does mean that one side of the house is down a number. 

18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I love thinking of scenarios. I love talking them out and thinking about what would happen if so-and-so happened. It's a good way to calm down my nerves.

Yep, me too, as you know.  LOL

I am glad to hear the numbers work without a jury member returning.  If they are willing to drop the DE, that is. 

https://twitter.com/EvelDick?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Evel and Paulie's idiot father (who called Natalie a prostitute) are going at it on twitter.  Bad idea Paulie's dad.

ETA Paulie's dad started it.  ETA, holy shit, he even posted the phone of Cody getting a blow job and nailed him on Paulie being anti Semitic and a woman hater.

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick 1h1 hour ago

EvelDick Retweeted Paul Calafiore Jr

One of ur sons berates women on cam, then fucks her & brags. The other hides a cam & gets a blowjob. Great job #BB18

EvelDick added,

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Who will get hit in the head with the Care Package this week? Corey? We can only hope. Of course, I think he's damaged up there already. Why make it worse. LOL!!!

Might knock some sense in to him

43 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't mind the uncertainty of Michelle in the game. Plus, her staying is good for Natalie's game. 

Not necessarily.  About an hour ago Michelle told live feeders she wants to align with Paul/Vic and go to final three with them.  I guess she's playing for second place.  And if Michelle goes, Paul/Vic would probably want Nat in F3, but if Michelle is still there they might want her.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

WOW.  Complete with a pic of Paulie getting a BJ, he actually hid a camera.  

Funny this is....that's Cody! And that's just a screenshot from a video! 

All I can say is both men need to grow up because neither of them won any points. The difference, though, is that people know Dick's disgusting, gross and incredibly immature, and he doesn't have a family member in the house doing these things. Paulie's dad Paul should really be called Paulie as well, because both are as gross as immature as Dick is.

• Love 10

Yeah, I edited, it was Cody, and the photo is a still shot from a film. 

Dick is blocking him.  Here's one more though.

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick 12m12 minutes ago

EvelDick Retweeted Paul Calafiore Jr

I think you might "love" them a bit too much. Just sayin'

EvelDick added,

Paul Calafiore Jr @lpcpcjr

@EvelDick at least I have ever family that loves me what do u have.

This is in reply to Cody's movie?  I looked him up and his IMDb lists that he has a sister but no mention of a brother. That's funny! Also, I went to the listing for the CFF and that movie is NOT listed anywhere. Maybe I'm reading what Paulie said wrong but...

10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Funny this is....that's Cody! And that's just a screenshot from a video! 

All I can say is both men need to grow up because neither of them won any points. The difference, though, is that people know Dick's disgusting, gross and incredibly immature, and he doesn't have a family member in the house doing these things. Paulie's dad Paul should really be called Paulie as well, because both are as gross as immature as Dick is.

Yes that was a typo!   Muscle memory over rides my brain and dictates I type Paulie for anything unsavory.     

5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

That's cody in that screen shot pic?? Holy cow.. totally thought it was Paulie.

BTW - The twitter war is NSFW

Yeah. Don't click unless you have eye bleach handy or get excited at the idea of Calafiore pr0n.

I should've known better.

35 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Last night Paulie was talking about the movie Cody's in (What Happened Last  Night) and he mentioned it had a premiere at the Cannes Film Festival. Of course he pronounced it "cans." OK, I know that's a common mistake but still...

*spit-take* CODY was in a movie?!?

2 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Not necessarily.  About an hour ago Michelle told live feeders she wants to align with Paul/Vic and go to final three with them.  I guess she's playing for second place.

If I can't have Natalie as the winner, I would like Paul/Vic to "drag" Michelle to the final two...at which point, the crying suddenly ceases, and Big Meech goes on to discuss at length how she's been playing everyone this entire season, and wins the money.  Which I realize is about as likely as Corey suddenly spouting Shakespeare, but whatev, I can dream.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Right now, at this exact moment, my feelings for ED can be summed up as "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."  The 'dickhead' pics of Paulie are hilarious!  But like someone else said, NSFW. 

• Love 8

Natalie is talking in circles.  Saying how bad she feels, wants to go home, she's worthless being there.  And then talks about how tough she has to be to be a cheer leader which is exactly what James is trying to tell her... that she can get through it

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Right now, at this exact moment, my feelings for ED can be summed up as "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."  The 'dickhead' pics of Paulie are hilarious!  But like someone else said, NSFW. 

I'm fine with them both being my enemy.  ED's incest baiting is a little too gross for me.  And while I've agreed with absolutely nothing the Calafiores have said, it is a little too difficult to take Dick's parenting criticism seriously.  How's your daughter, Dick?  Oh that's right - she disowned you.  Again. 

• Love 9

BB  just announced a lockdown, and asked all the houseguest to go outside.  Poor Natalie was in the shower.

SO help me they better not be setting up a cootie ta,  or swapping out Pollys envelope for a RT.

• Love 1
Just now, brdwygurl said:

BB  just announced a lockdown, and asked all the houseguest to go outside.  Poor Natalie was in the shower.

SO help me they better not be setting up a cootie ta,  or swapping out Pollys envelope for a RT.

I assume it's just to downsize the table, as they haven't done that like they usually do for F8. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

They are always fun!  I indulge myself in scenarios daily.  Seriously.  

Julie has not mentioned jury buyback, the HGs have and we have talked about the possibility as well.  I only remember one and Nicole won it in season 16.  

I am ready for America to vote who they want to return from the jury.  After Sunday's episode Paulie will only get votes from his family so no need to fear that. 

Wouldn't the RT ticket make the numbers work out?

For some reason, I'm kind of looking forward to seeing Da'Vonne's reaction to Paulie not using the Veto on Z. I actually wish Da'Vonne just continued to do DRs from the Jury House for all the going-ons in the House. They'd be better than the DRs of most of the HGs' left.

• Love 10
37 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, they COULD be switching Paulie's ticket for an RT one (or a non-RT one)....BUT they're also changing out the table.

That was my fantasy scenario yesterday!  I wish. 

• Love 1

Paulie has been very subdued.  When he saw the smaller table that may have been the straw.   I think he has given up, he knows he is done.  I would be surprised if he did any more campaigning but he has surprised me before. 

Dick's SM posts reveal his ongoing misogyny.  I know people hate Christine (yet love Cody, go figure), but Dick called her an ugly bitch for saying something rather benign.  First thing a man does to take down a woman - call her a bitch.  The second - insult her appearance.  He could be an honorary Calafiore.

35 minutes ago, mooses said:

For some reason, I'm kind of looking forward to seeing Da'Vonne's reaction to Paulie not using the Veto on Z. I actually wish Da'Vonne just continued to do DRs from the Jury House for all the going-ons in the House. They'd be better than the DRs of most of the HGs' left.

I've been watching a YouTube video summarizing Britney's season.   Britney and Monet are absolutely vicious and fixated on Rachel.  But Britney's DRs are hysterical.  Mocking Brendon for being overly dramatic when hosting a comp - you're a homosapien, Brendon, not a wizard.   What makes her DRs enjoyable (for me) is that these are off the cuff remarks, not scripted or even thought out.  I hate to admit it, but my humor is very similar to hers.  Still didn't root for her. 

• Love 9

Britney's DRs really were the best ever. My favorite bit was the one where she said she wanted to shoot herself in the face when Rachel won HoH but still followed her "flapping butt cheeks" up the stairs to the HoH room.

Natalie just brought up the presidential election but Victor and James said "No idea" and the subject has very swiftly been changed. Too bad Corey wasn't there to share with them his adoration of Trump.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I've been watching a YouTube video summarizing Britney's season

I just watched those a couple of weeks ago.  I love her edge; she gives the best DRs. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, gunderda said:

so does that mean the co-hoh also can't vote?

I never even thought about that. I guess technically they should not be able to vote, but again like we saw with Nicole's care package the rules are very loose on these things so who knows.

5 hours ago, TheRealT said:

What if the winner of the CP co-HOH also wins the regular HOH contest?

I'm with everyone in assuming the 2nd place winner would get it. But really it should probably just go to the 1st place finisher no matter what.

2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm fine with them both being my enemy.  ED's incest baiting is a little too gross for me.  And while I've agreed with absolutely nothing the Calafiores have said, it is a little too difficult to take Dick's parenting criticism seriously.  How's your daughter, Dick?  Oh that's right - she disowned you.  Again. 

This x 100. I will never side with Dick.

36 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I hate to admit it, but my humor is very similar to hers.  Still didn't root for her. 

My people! Britney was a heinous person in BB12 so I could not root for her, but yea my humor is similar to her's as well. Her DRs were without a doubt the best DRs ever. But, like I've said before, they actually ruined all future DRs so they retroactively annoy me.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

I just watched the trailer for Cody's movie "What Happened Last Night". The two main characters are a guy and a girl. Cody is a buddy of the main guy, along with two other guys. The cast lists about 125 people, like "beer pong guy" and "pedestrian"......lol! I read that Paulie was telling Corey about the film and said Cody has the most lines and that the movie was screened at the Cannes Film Festival (yeah, right!). From the trailer, this movie ranks right up there with other films about college kids and their hijinks with lots of testosterone. High school and college kids will enjoy it. It comes out in November.

Edited by parisprincess
  • Love 2