Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Zakiyah's mad about Michelle over....fighting to stay in the house, I guess? Whatever, Zakiyah. You can go any time now. 

I have not seen Z mad about Michelle fighting to stay. But I have seen her throw Michelle UTB, which I'm okay with because it shows at least she knows that her staying in the house over Michelle is not a done deal.  I wish she would do more campaigning because it feels and seems like Paulie is doing most of the campaign for her, which is kind of fair since his partly to blame for her being on Victor's radar. Since Victor wanted to do PP's dirty work for them. But I still want her to campaign more because I think that might help repair the damages that Paulie did behind her back when he was busying trashing her. Which reminds that Paulie and Z are talking about going to his friend wedding in May and I'm like wtf. Because I truly hope that after Z gets out of the house and find out everything Paulie have been saying about her,  that whatever feelings she has about him die on the spot never to come back again.

I know a lot of people don't want Paulie to win because they don't like him but I want him to win. I think he's the only who has play the best game without hiding behind anyone.

3 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I don't understand the obsession these guys have over Natalie's breast implants.  So what?  Lots of women have breast implants.  It's not like they're outrageously large, so why are these guys acting like she's a circus freak?

They are just being assholes about it. 

2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Bridgette said she knows for a fact Paulie cannot go anytime soon because too many people are on his side.
Natalie: "He's gonna win."
Bridgette: "I know."

That's why they should start taking out people that are on his side, like Z. But they still don't have the votes. They mention how comfortable she is right now on the block.

This makes me frustrated because they could actually have the votes. They absolutely have the votes to get out Zak, if these people just talked to each other. Paul and Victor absolutely want Zak out. James/Natalie have spoken about weakening Paulie by getting Zak out and how Michelle is better for their game. Bridgette has now confirmed that she doesn't trust Paulie so I think she'd easily be swayed into voting for Zak to leave. James could cancel Nicole/Corey's votes and then Paulie could very well be the only vote for Michelle to leave. Or James cancels out his vote but Michelle figures out that it's what Paulie wanted all along.

As for getting Paulie out, I think these people just need to talk to each other when Paulie's asleep and compare notes. They need to be thinking about their own games, but they are seemingly too scared of Paulie. Nicole's the only one that I think is 100% loyal to Paulie. Corey's already expressed that he knows Paulie's position in the house. Victor/Paul would probably turn on Paulie if they had the numbers. Bridgette and Natalie have no loyalties to Paulie nor do they trust him. James is the wild card in this scenario. Michelle would absolutely target him if she had the numbers. All these houseguests need is a little push from DR to see that Paulie will win if he isn't taken out soon. And guess what? DE would be the perfect time. It may be too late for this DE, but I think there'll be a second DE and that's when they need to strike. 

Honestly, I'm glad his game is not like Derrick's anymore. People are starting to see his power and how he could win. There just needs to be some more dots connected before something is done. But honestly, if he does get to final 2, he deserves to win because people are catching on and if they let him get far out of fear, then he should win over anyone else. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This makes me frustrated because they could actually have the votes. They absolutely have the votes to get out Zak, if these people just talked to each other. Paul and Victor absolutely want Zak out. James/Natalie have spoken about weakening Paulie by getting Zak out and how Michelle is better for their game. Bridgette has now confirmed that she doesn't trust Paulie so I think she'd easily be swayed into voting for Zak to leave. James could cancel Nicole/Corey's votes and then Paulie could very well be the only vote for Michelle to leave. Or James cancels out his vote but Michelle figures out that it's what Paulie wanted all along.

As for getting Paulie out, I think these people just need to talk to each other when Paulie's asleep and compare notes. They need to be thinking about their own games, but they are seemingly too scared of Paulie. Nicole's the only one that I think is 100% loyal to Paulie. Corey's already expressed that he knows Paulie's position in the house. Victor/Paul would probably turn on Paulie if they had the numbers. Bridgette and Natalie have no loyalties to Paulie nor do they trust him. James is the wild card in this scenario. Michelle would absolutely target him if she had the numbers. All these houseguests need is a little push from DR to see that Paulie will win if he isn't taken out soon. And guess what? DE would be the perfect time. It may be too late for this DE, but I think there'll be a second DE and that's when they need to strike. 

Honestly, I'm glad his game is not like Derrick's anymore. People are starting to see his power and how he could win. There just needs to be some more dots connected before something is done. But honestly, if he does get to final 2, he deserves to win because people are catching on and if they let him get far out of fear, then he should win over anyone else. 

Compare notes?  Seriously?  How could they not be aware that Paulie is winning comps and is playing a fairly decent social game?  The problem goes to the fact that most of them are not good competitors or strategists.  So they are riding his coat tails in hopes of lasting as long as they can in the game.  And Paulie is aligned with the too many people in the house.

The reality - a girl is not going to win - and they really shouldn't - considering their lack of game play.

• Love 6

James may have been not pleased with Paulie joking around about Natalie boobs. Or he may have just woken up so he wasn't totally with it. 

I am not entirely sure but I watched it. He seemed less than impressed with Paulie and Corey talking about them tho. 

The guys aren't worried about girls winning comps. They're worried about the female jurors giving all their votes to a girl if one is in the end. So they want to get them all out so there are only two guys at the end. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 1

Well that would be the logical rational thing for these people: simply talking to each other.  But no, they talk about each other, they talk about each other to each other at the same time in different rooms of the house, they make assumptions based on nothing.  But logic would be the last things to occur to these weak stupid fools.  And it changes constantly: So-and-So 1 will be ready to evict So-and-So 2, then in the next room minutes later So-and-So 1 wants to evict So-and-So 3.  And then So-and-So 4 totally trusts So-and-So 5, then in the next room minutes later So-and-So 4 totally trusts So-and-So 6.  It's rather infuriating.  I just assume everyone's lying at all times.

Wait, so now Zakiya and Paulie are going to a friend's wedding in May?  Geez, I swear with these two it's like "On today's episode of As the Stomach Turns!"  UGH.

Edited by HeShallBMySquishy
Changed some punctuation
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, escape said:

Compare notes?  Seriously?  How could they not be aware that Paulie is winning comps and is playing a fairly decent social game?  The problem goes to the fact that most of them are not good competitors or strategists.  So they are riding his coat tails in hopes of lasting as long as they can in the game.  And Paulie is aligned with the too many people in the house.

The reality - a girl is not going to win - and they really shouldn't - considering their lack of game play.

Because this house is filled with a lot of idiots who don't talk to each other and are too afraid? Natalie knows what's going on, and I think Corey might have a better understanding than we think, but everyone else is too dumb. So yeah, apparently these people do need to compare notes here. Actually, all they need to do is talk to each other instead of behind each other's backs. Problems get solved way more often when people talk. Natalie/James solved their first fight by talking to each other. A lot of issues would have been solved by talking to each other.

I'm going to leave gender out of this at the moment because everyone has been displaying some pretty shitty gameplay. Only Paulie deserves to win right now, but that could change if people actually target him. 

• Love 4

So this obsession with Natalie's implants? Paulie apparently said he was talking about boobs in the DR. Why would the DR ask about boobs? (I know they can go in there and say whatever they want, but the days of seeing the DR as a confessional--at least in regard of what is aired--are long gone. I think Paulie just used the DR as a reason to call Nat out. 

BTW--as per Paulie, he doesn't care about his looks. When he gets old and wrinkly, he'll be satisfied with having a good personality. 

The question is, where's Paulie going to exchange his dillusions for a good personality?

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, escape said:

This is the problem - Bridgette has to make a move soon or else she's playing for second place (unless she's next to Natalie/Z/Vic - but that means she needs to do something to keep them in the game). If she was able to improve her fortune in the House herself, rather than letting Paulie/Corey drag her, she could change her arc - but it seems like she's planning to continue laying low, which will do her no favors in the Juries' eyes.

Nicole has the best chance of winning out of all the women. People like her, she has been involved strategically, she's a Vet which arguably makes it more difficult to get to F2, and Da'Vonne knows she has some game and could influence people since Nicole got to her first, and she'd respect that. And if she gets to F2 with the strategy she's going with (follow the Boys!), it would mean she won some competitions to save herself which the guys would like. If she's not next to Paulie, Paul or Corey (maybe), she might have a chance.

Natalie doesn't have a chance no matter what. And Z probably doesn't unless she's sitting next to Natalie (Jury would likes her better and she was involved in their strategy, although she hasn't contributed much but a number).

That said, I don't think that Vic or James are playing a much better game, but the JH probably won't see it that way since Girls are Useless is the mindset this season. 

• Love 2

I really miss the days of the DR as confessional.  BB15 was the first season I watched, but I've been watching some old clips on YouTube of Kaysar during BB6 (mmmm Kaysar...), and it was so jarring to see actual strategy being discussed.  Instead of the bullshit we get nowadays of "cute" scripted one-liners, some variation of "I have GOT to win this week's HOH/POV/whatever to stay in the house!" or simply narrating what's happening on-screen.  It's fucking annoying and sad is what it is.

• Love 24
39 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know, right?  I have been screaming the same thing at my tv.

I do think that letting a stronger player protect you isn't the worst strategy depending on your situation. For example, Liz did it pretty well last year - she needed stronger people to protect her because she was automatically a target with Julia so it'd be risky to make that target even bigger. She had 2 people (Austin/Vanessa) that helped her and would probably take her to Final 2 - and she was in a position where the other HGs would too because they thought she was easy to beat.

But, even if you manage to pull it off, I haven't seen a player be able to explain this well to a jury, and it's also hard to convince HGs that you used, that see themselves as stronger players, to respect that game. It's especially hard to convince HGs of that if you're a woman, I think - Steve is seen as somewhat deserving whereas Liz was treated like a joke - even though they both used the strategy of hiding behind others, waiting for them to take each other out.

ETA: Steve did give a better speech - but Liz didn't have a chance before that anyway.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Yup.  I'm so ready for football season.  

Change that to hockey season and I totally agree. 

26 minutes ago, HeShallBMySquishy said:

I really miss the days of the DR as confessional.  BB15 was the first season I watched, but I've been watching some old clips on YouTube of Kaysar during BB6 (mmmm Kaysar...), and it was so jarring to see actual strategy being discussed.  Instead of the bullshit we get nowadays of "cute" scripted one-liners, some variation of "I have GOT to win this week's HOH/POV/whatever to stay in the house!" or simply narrating what's happening on-screen.  It's fucking annoying and sad is what it is.

Blame Derrick. He was so close mouthed during his DRs that they've become scripted in fear of not getting anything from them. 

Derrick ruins everything. That isn't #friendship.

• Love 10

I believe the scripted DRs began in season 12, particularly with Rachel, Hayden, and Lane. After that year they fully abandoned the confessional-style DR entries and started feeding people lines to help narrate the "story" and establish their "characters" on the show. 

Edited by JediDVguy
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, J.D. said:

I think it's just awful how they won't let Nicole have a brush or comb.

Hey now - Nicole is running strong for Hamsterwatch's #Deathrace Hall of Fame.  Let the girl live her dream.  ;>

6 hours ago, mooses said:

At this moment, everyone wins against Natalie - she doesn't have a chance at the grand prize no matter what she does for the rest of the game.

1 hour ago, mooses said:

Natalie doesn't have a chance no matter what.

The only possible exception I can think of would be if Natalie was able to (a) successfully engineer Paulie's eviction and (b) evade eviction in the aftermath.  A 1-2 combo of Nat winning HoH and taking out Paulie on the leading edge of a DE, for example, and getting either Bridgette or James to follow up with the next HoH and a Paul or Victor eviction.  Anybody taking out Paulie and still surviving to F2 would have the strongest resume in the House, hands down.

WAY WAY remote odds, to be sure - but nice to dream about.  :)

2 hours ago, SevenStars said:

Nat just told Bridgette that Paulie is funny, she likes him alot and that he is her future husband. Bridgette was kind of shock and started laughing saying " OMG".

I'm going to take a wild guess that Natalie made sure Z was within earshot when Natalie said this...?  :>

1 hour ago, J.D. said:

Yup.  I'm so ready for football season.  

Echo echo!  Spent this evening at a Titans practice scrimmage, as a matter of fact - one of the perks of being a season ticket holder.  ;)

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

The only possible exception I can think of would be if Natalie was able to (a) successfully engineer Paulie's eviction and (b) evade eviction in the aftermath.  A 1-2 combo of Nat winning HoH and taking out Paulie on the leading edge of a DE, for example, and getting either Bridgette or James to follow up with the next HoH and a Paul or Victor eviction.  Anybody taking out Paulie and still surviving to F2 would have the strongest resume in the House, hands down.

WAY WAY remote odds, to be sure - but nice to dream about.  :)

I think if that happened, James would still get the credit for it. She's been whispering to James about Paulie for a while now, but she'd probably need his help to get it done - he'd come out looking like the Guy Who Makes Big Moves. No one in that House thinks she's capable of anything, I can't imagine them giving her credit for something like that, even if it was obviously her doing. If she won HOH and got Paulie out, people would still say she did it because James told her to. Unfortunately.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mooses said:

I think if that happened, James would still get the credit for it. She's been whispering to James about Paulie for a while now, but she'd probably need his help to get it done - he'd come out looking like the Guy Who Makes Big Moves. No one in that House thinks she's capable of anything, I can't imagine them giving her credit for something like that. Unfortunately.

That's actually the specific reason why I said Nat would have to pull it off on the leading edge (i.e., first half) of a DE - anything else would look like she was following somebody else's lead.  Several other conditions would also have to apply:

1. Second HoH of the DE would also have to be won by a female who wouldn't be afraid to put up two males (my most likely candidate would be Bridgette).
  2. This second female would have to be evicted before F2.
  3. James would also have to be evicted before F2.  Twofold benefit here: James wouldn't be in credit competition for the Paulie evict, and James would be Nat's best lobbyist in the JH.
  4. F2 would have to be Nat vs. Michelle/Z (whichever survives this week's eviction).  Neither Michelle nor Z has a strong enough Game resume to beat the House ants, much less anybody else - and certainly not anybody who managed to engineer the eviction of the most connected asshole in the House.

Yeah, I know - like I said before, WAY WAY out there.  But to quote the Beach Boys - wouldn't it be nice...?  ;)

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

I believe the scripted DRs began in season 12, particularly with Rachel, Hayden, and Lane. After that year they fully abandoned the confessional-style DR entries and started feeding people lines to help narrate the "story" and establish their "characters" on the show. 

You could be right. I bet it started with Rachel's obviously scripted line "NOTHING comes between ME and MY MAN!"

Listening to Z's conversation with James break my heart. Sounds like she hasn't dealt with her father being just a sperm donor. And base on her past relationships, she clearly have bad taste in men. 

This makes me want Paulie away from her more than I did before.  Her conversations with James make me understand why I always got the vibe from her that she was bracing/ preparing herself to find out at the end that Paulie was just playing her.  She has real feelings for him which is making her act stupid, but she also seems like she would be more surprise to find out he wasn't playing her than if he was.  I'm kind of glad about that because it means that she will be hurt but it won't be so bad because she's kind of expecting it.  

Anyway, after it is all said and done, I hope she gets help with her issues, learn to love herself and find real love. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, JediDVguy said:

You're right. I could say in my defense that I just wanted to take a shot at Derrick but I was wrong. 

Derrick still sucks, though.

• Love 12

Can someone please tell me the point of Victor winning the HOH ? Because I feel like this was a wasted HOH. If Michelle go out, it doesn't change anything. If Z go out, like Z said to Michelle, it wouldn't really weaken Paulie at all. 

He wasted all this energy to beat Nat and he did nothing to benefit HIS game as HOH.  He should have just let Nat win.

• Love 4

I know many people don't care for Bridgette; I personally find her a trifle wearisome at times,and her use of profanity sounds totally artificial to me - enunciating every syllable of swear clearly is more than a little unnatural. 

There are times, however, when I love Bridgette to death.  Case in point (from Joker's earlier today):

Mon 4:26 PM BBT Vic/Bridge talking high school sports. Vic had a winning football season and was treated like a King.

Mon 4:27 PM BBT Bridge's take on high school sports : F&*K that S#^T

• Love 5

LOL and this was morty's recap of the convo:

4:24PM BBT: Victor and Bridgette are sitting on the couches outside. Victor is talking about playing high school football. Bridgette says that she didn't enjoy high school athletics.

Edited by urusai
  • Love 2

I notice that people are mad at Z and hate her because she doesn't seems to be playing the game. But at the same time people are still hating on Nicole when she seems like the only girl who is actually playing the game. She's playing it with Paulie because she's smart enough to know that if you want to stay in this house for long you should always play with the one in power to protect yourself. But I'm sure as soon as she think it's safe to take a shot at either Paul or Paulie, she will.

I don't see why she's not getting praised for it, instead people are calling her all type of ugly names for playing the game. It's like because people don't like her personality wise, she can't do shit right in their eyes, even when she's doing what they want the other girls to be doing. 

Personality wise, I don't like either Paulie or Nicole but I think they are two people who are playing the best game right now with Corey sitting pretty next to them.  

It seems like the hgs are not the only ones who once they put someone in a certain category can't see past anything except those qualities they assign onto that person, whether those qualities are good or bad.

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 3

I actually see more people hating on Nicole because of her showmance. 

and maybe slightly for playing the game but only because she's doing exactly what her BFF Christine did her last season that got her so much crap after she betrayed Nicole. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, J.D. said:

I think it's just awful how they won't let Nicole have a brush or comb.

I had no idea how much work goes into to making your your hair look like a rats nest - she is ALWAYS messing with it to make it look rattier.

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

I notice that people are mad at Z and hate her because she doesn't seems to be playing the game. But at the same time people are still hating on Nicole when she seems like the only girl who is actually playing the game. She's playing it with Paulie because she's smart enough to know that if you want to stay in this house for long you should always play with the one in power to protect yourself. But I'm sure as soon as she think it's safe to take a shot at either Paul or Paulie, she will.

I don't see why she's not getting praised for it, instead people are calling her all type of ugly names for playing the game. It's like because people don't like her personality wise, she can't do shit right in their eyes, even when she's doing what they want the other girls to be doing. 

Personality wise, I don't like either Paulie or Nicole but I think they are two people who are playing the best game right now with Corey sitting pretty next to them.  

It seems like the hgs are not the only ones who once they put someone in a certain category can't see past anything except those qualities they assign onto that person, whether those qualities are good or bad.

I agree 100% 

We are doing the exact same thing.  Nicole's whining voice inflection is why some want her out.  HGs want her out because they think she is a snake.  Well, it takes a snake to win this damn thing.  Their definition of a snake is someone who carries what they hear back to their alliance.  And that is a bad thing?  Unfortunately Nicole is not good at finessing. 

The most exciting part of this game, so far, is our imagination with scenarios of how this game can be flipped. 

James is focused on winning AFP.   Though he has not mentioned this, I believe he thinks that America gave him this specific package because we approved of his game play and his alliance with the bros.  sigh 

I will maintain a positive attitude for Z out because it is fun to hope.  We have 2  days to see if things will change.

DR, time to ask James if he thinks America would want him to follow Paulie's wishes or you think they have faith in you to change the course of action?  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, JediDVguy said:

I believe the scripted DRs began in season 12, particularly with Rachel, Hayden, and Lane.

I agree it started in BB12, but I blame Britney. All her DRs were snarky and quippy and 'everyone' loved her (I didn't) so now they're trying to recreate that by feeding everyone lines.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I agree it started in BB12, but I blame Britney. All her DRs were snarky and quippy and 'everyone' loved her (I didn't) so now they're trying to recreate that by feeding everyone lines.

I was going to say the same.  They're trying to recreate Britney every year and it just doesn't work.

I did love her and her DRs lol 

• Love 6

Copying a little recap of Z and Paulie's chat last night, because yeah, who can listen to them.  From Sucks.  Also, she told him he could choke or slap her if it makes him feel better.  True luv.

1:30a, cam 1/2  just tagged for length.  (added more, so if you read this early, more under spoiler tags. UGH.)

Spoiler

paulie:  …with michelle wanting to target ME.

zakiyah:  oh yeah, well, on that note…she said, um, of course she was going on and on the that you did not pull me off and whatever, and, um, i just think thats CRAZY, and if i leave this week, im blowing him, his shit up before i go.  whatever that means, i dont know what that means, but thats what she said.

paulie:  should i call her out tomorrow?

zakiyah:  um, you know, do what you feel is comfortable, but i dont think, i dont know.

paulie:  i dont really know what she can blow up of mine.

zakiyah:  i dont know either.  definitely for sure my suspicions have told me that she definitely has something against you for some reason. i dont know.

paulie:  whatever reason.

zakiyah:  yeah, i dont know.  i dont know why, i dont know why she’d….

paulie:  its a good thing i never gave her anything.

zakiyah:  yep.  yep.  yep.  so…i guess the fact that, you know, im not saying anything, like, in response to her, um, comments, you know, towards you, whatever.  im just gonna chill, look tough…(gets cut off)

paulie:  i wanna know where the HIT ON ME is coming from...not that i care...but where her anger towards me is coming from.

zakiyah:  i dont know, like, for some reason, i think she had said this before, whatever, this was like yesterday, but she was like you dont think that, like, him, victor, and paul are working together?  and i was like, no…i dont think that.  (some other mumble) spark on her face, like, whatever, i just left it like that.

paulie:  (heated) the thing is i asked her to talk on sunday, and she decided to sleep all day.  i asked her to talk saturday nite, and she decided to…go to sleep.

zakiyah:  yep.

paulie:  she’s had ample time to talk.  i really dont care.  im not really worried about anything.  i trust in the people that i trust in.  there’s really nothing she can say to blow MY SPOT UP.  anything ive ever given her has been misinformation.

zakiyah:  right.

paulie:  in order to lead her in every direction but, it seems like she was MISLEADING everyone for the double eviction to try and take a shot at ME, and she’s just pissed that she got caught.

zakiyah:  im, im convinced at this point that if she stayed thats what she would try to do.  you know.  but.  i dont know.  i think shes  kinda caught on to the fact that im not gonna feed in to her BULLSHIT, so shes not really saying much now.  but i almost for a second thought that, like that whole episode like, hearing the nominations, i was thinking for like 2 seconds that, that it was all like, like fake.

paulie:  what.  what episode.

zakiyah:  like when she was like crying and she had her meltdown and stuff like that, like, i was like, was that.

paulie:  i think everything she does is fake.

zakiyah:  yeah, like cause she said something.  what did she say to me, she was like, “well i guess my crying worked” or something like that.  i just kinda looked at her, like, whaaaat, like did you just…ehhhhhh…i dont know.  i could just be speculating, but, i was like, hmmm.

paulie:  i feel like i should call her out.  people seem to like when other people get called out. like when i called out tiffany.

zakiyah:  i definitely think she’s gonna go back and forth with you.

paulie:  i dont care.  i literally will call her out and be like, youre crying is fake, youre NOT a superfan because youre getting outplayed by every single person in this house, every single superfan is going to laugh at you.

zakiyah:  dont say that.

paulie:  no, no ill go for the jugular, and, uh, break her.  and be like, youre just mad because everybody figured you out before you had a chance to figure them out.

zakiyah:  mumbles abt paul ….

paulie:  its an act!  she LITERALLY TP’d her house cause she was jealous that other houses were getting TP’d.  she CREATED a false boyfriend, cause she was jealous her other friends were having boyfriends and getting attention.  she is jealousy driven and attention driven.  she, everything she does is fake.  everything she does is for a reaction to get attention.  and when shes not getting the attention, she gets jealous and she goes OFF on whoever’s getting the attention.  if it wasnt natalie, it was bridgette.  if it wasnt bridgette, it was bronte.  if it wasnt bronte, it was who the fuck else.  

zakiyah:  youre right.

paulie:  why do you think tiffany did NOT go when she was supposed to go?  cause michelle fucking cried, whether it was real or fake, cause she wanted fucking bronte gone cause paul was fucking hanging around bronte, and she still had nobody giving her fucking attention.  and she was pissed that you were getting attention, natalie was getting attention, nicole was getting attention, and, um, that’s about it.

zakiyah:  well.

paulie:  plus i know for a fact, that she’s a LIAR, and i know for a fact that she’s the one who actually make up the fucking “advancement” rumor, and i know for a fact that she’s the one who fucking pushed with da’vonne to have the Fatal 5.   but she doesnt realize i figured all this shit out abt her and if she wants to blow up my spot, i will fucking blow it up just as hard and be like you fucking liar.  you came into fucking protection, and you FUCKING turned your back on it.  you came into protection, da’vonne turned her back on it, she went home.  you came into protection, you turned your back on it…youre fucking going home.  blow us 4 up, i dont give a fuck.  i will literally be like, there’s no fucking way i would ever work with these 3 people.  literally, i will literally say it.   and when she tries to do stuff, i will be like that is so crazy, that is like da’vonne trained you well.  like you must have learned really well from da’vonne and tiffany.  your 2 Fatal Five.  um, you know, your 2 Fatal Five ringleaders that you showed loyalty to.  they have taught you to spin literally every single lie out of your mouth that you THINK people will catch on, but here’s the thing, nobody catches on to shit, cause we all know that youre LIARS.  coming at me is a very big mistake cause im very quiet, very nice and charming but i have a scorpio tongue, and i will fucking slice your jugular with it.

i cant anymore with this douchebag and his tard.

1:38a, cam 1/2

paulie: no, im just saying, if she wants to blow up my spot, look, sweetheart, you keep blowing up my spot over WHAT. let’s talk abt honor and integrity. which you have none of. let’s talk abt loyalty which is what goes furthest in this game which you also have none of. you are loyal to yourself and your own jealous needs which feed your attention cravings.

i will SLAY her. and it will be on live feeds, and it will be on national television. and she will NEVER EVER want to show up anywhere.

im going to portray her as a sore loser, that’s going home as a superfan, before victor, before natalie, all people that she said she hates that are still in the house cause they know nothing abt the game. i will literally blow her spot back up in her face.

zakiyah: are you gonna initiate this? can you just let me know, so i can have my front row seat. laughs.

MORE

1:52a, cam 1/2

z:  what else is going on, buddy?

p: nothin.

z:  anything i do?  

p:  what?

z:  anything i do?  that makes you mad?

p:  no.

z:  you can beat me up now.

p: what.

z:  you can choke me.  you can slap me.

p: jesus.

z:  ill take it.

p: oh my, youre out of your mind.  i dont do those things in that sense.  i only do those things in a sexual sense.

z: ok.

p: that's a different kind of punishment.

z:  whooooo!  paulie, paulie, paulie.  youre something, something.

p:  victor is still awake, paul is still awake.  

z:  those shitheads.

p:  corey will come out here.

z:  i just feel so betrayed.

p:  whatever, you gotta let it go.  its a friggin game.  

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5

More Gems from Paulie about Z's sexual and other neediness, basically wishes Miche wasn't being so awful so he could get rid of Z.  giphy.gif

Spoiler

3:33a, cam 1/2

zakiyah:  i feel like ive only had you in passing today.

paulie:  huh?  what do you mean?

zakiyah:  i havent really hung out with you.

paulie:  huh?

paulie:  mmmh.  we’ve been hanging out for the past 3 hrs.

zakiyah:  not me and you.

paulie:  (clears throat)  do we need alone time?

zakiyah:  nope.  

paulie:  if you would like some, i will give some to you.

zakiyah:  i would like that.

paulie:  alright.  ill give you some alone time.

zakiyah:  ok.

(zakiyah goes to bed, victor comes back in.)

victor:  fool cant catch a break.

paulie:  i swear to god, if michelle didnt be such a dumbass.  sighs.

3:52a, cam 1/2

victor:  if you want, you can sleep with me upstairs, bud.  but youll get an earful with zakiyah.  

paulie:  yeah. i know. trust me, id love to.  youre looking for more alone time??

victor:  fools married.

paulie:  i hate you.

victor:  ha, fools wifed up.  damn son!  

paulie:  she blew it.  the second that she got fucking jealous of…  were you here for this?  natalie and james were have nots.  that nite when james had the HOH room, i dont want to sleep in the HN room alone.  after nicole plays with my fucking hair.  she makes the girls uncomfortable to talk to me.  those things right there are like signs that tell me like i will NEVER date you.  oh, and the fact that you say you like to turn up and go out, and get wasted, not a quality i like in my girlfriend.  

do you actually want me to tell you what my life is like?  when i go places?  alone.  or when i go places where my friends are.  when i go places with my brother?  do you actually want to know what my life is like?

like, its ok, its easy to be a pretty girl and to go get VIP cause promotors want to have pretty girls there cause thats what they get paid to do.  in order to be a guy and to go to places for free means that you have connections.  youve done something.  in that realm.  

victor:  fools pissed.

paulie:  you can just walk up to a club as a guy, and be like, hey so…can me and my bros come in here?  theyll be like, yeah, 5 grand minimum.  oh, okay, i guess we’ll just go to the local pub.  that’s what the nightlife scene is.  it sucks, but it is what it is.  if youre a pretty girl, and you go somewhere with your pretty friends, the doorman’s gonna be like, oh yea, come here.  

victor:  you get in for free.  you get to drink for free.  im ready to go turn up new york with you.

paulie:  oh my god.  it will literally be a turn up.  its a joke.  i literally bite my tongue.  cause i like dont like to do things like omg, that girls so hot, and she’ll literally do it nonstop, like this girl is fine.  like, omg, im so over this.  these comments are just like…in one ear, out the other.  im just so over it.  

victor:  fool is in a catch 22. you cant just say fuck you, because you have to live with her.  

paulie:  cant just say fuck you, because (A) i have to live with her, and (B) there’s bigger targets in the next fucking 2 weeks.  

victor:  and the off-chance she wins something, you dont want to be on her bad side. 

paulie:  i literally just want it be thursday, i wanna win the DE, and send her fucking, send bridgette fucking home,  have either you or paul win the next HOH, and just be like BOOM. 

victor:  and put her up against natalie or some shit.

paulie:  who gives a fuck.  more waterworks, cause thats how it goes.

victor:  what if we cried or shit like that.

paulie:  nobody would give a shit.  sorry, this is not a speeding ticket.  youre not gonna get away with this.

AND

3:37a, cam 1/2

paulie: fucking zakiyah. shes lucky. it may have not been her time this week, but soon.

victor: she still pushing your buttons?

paulie: no, its just i dont wanna…like id just rather play pool. youre sleeping there, like wtf. youre falling asleep. when nicole gets tired, she goes to fucking bed.

victor: she just wants to sit in on everything.

paulie: fomo. fear of missing out. i dont know, but whatever it is, i dont like it.

victor: yeah, no, i dont like it.

paulie: i just gotta have a talk with her, like, hey, if you wanna have alone time, just find me. just dont kinda sit down and just do what you did.
its just awkward.

like, she asked me…do you want me to go inside. im not gonna be a dick and say yeah go inside. i have to figure out a way to go and talk to her about it.

victor: fool has a girlfriend, doesnt want one.

paulie: i dont know WHY she thinks its like that.

victor: see, thats a problem im happy i dont have. ill be alright when i get out. i dont need one right now.

paulie: exactly, um, trust me, im not trying to have one when i get out. been there, done that. im not trying to have a fucking girlfriend for a while, i just got out something serious.

victor: no, and no, and no.

paulie: ill be busy when i get out of here.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

More Gems from Paulie about Z's sexual and other neediness, basically wishes Miche wasn't being so awful so he could get rid of Z.  giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

3:33a, cam 1/2

zakiyah:  i feel like ive only had you in passing today.

paulie:  huh?  what do you mean?

paulie:  huh?

paulie:  mmmh.  we’ve been hanging out for the past 3 hrs.

zakiyah:  not me and you.

paulie:  (clears throat)  do we need alone time?

zakiyah:  nope.  

paulie:  if you would like some, i will give some to you.

zakiyah:  i would like that.

paulie:  alright.  ill give you some alone time.

zakiyah:  ok.

(zakiyah goes to bed, victor comes back in.)

victor:  fool cant catch a break.

paulie:  i swear to god, if michelle didnt be such a dumbass.  sighs.

3:52a, cam 1/2

victor:  if you want, you can sleep with me upstairs, bud.  but youll get an earful with zakiyah.  

paulie:  yeah. i know. trust me, id love to.  youre looking for more alone time??

victor:  fools married.

paulie:  i hate you.

victor:  ha, fools wifed up.  damn son!  

paulie:  she blew it.  the second that she got fucking jealous of…  were you here for this?  natalie and james were have nots.  that nite when james had the HOH room, i dont want to sleep in the HN room alone.  after nicole plays with my fucking hair.  she makes the girls uncomfortable to talk to me.  those things right there are like signs that tell me like i will NEVER date you.  oh, and the fact that you say you like to turn up and go out, and get wasted, not a quality i like in my girlfriend.  

do you actually want me to tell you what my life is like?  when i go places?  alone.  or when i go places where my friends are.  when i go places with my brother?  do you actually want to know what my life is like?

like, its ok, its easy to be a pretty girl and to go get VIP cause promotors want to have pretty girls there cause thats what they get paid to do.  in order to be a guy and to go to places for free means that you have connections.  youve done something.  in that realm.  

victor:  fools pissed.

paulie:  you can just walk up to a club as a guy, and be like, hey so…can me and my bros come in here?  theyll be like, yeah, 5 grand minimum.  oh, okay, i guess we’ll just go to the local pub.  that’s what the nightlife scene is.  it sucks, but it is what it is.  if youre a pretty girl, and you go somewhere with your pretty friends, the doorman’s gonna be like, oh yea, come here.  

victor:  you get in for free.  you get to drink for free.  im ready to go turn up new york with you.

paulie:  oh my god.  it will literally be a turn up.  its a joke.  i literally bite my tongue.  cause i like dont like to do things like omg, that girls so hot, and she’ll literally do it nonstop, like this girl is fine.  like, omg, im so over this.  these comments are just like…in one ear, out the other.  im just so over it.  

victor:  fool is in a catch 22. you cant just say fuck you, because you have to live with her.  

paulie:  cant just say fuck you, because (A) i have to live with her, and (B) there’s bigger targets in the next fucking 2 weeks.  

victor:  and the off-chance she wins something, you dont want to be on her bad side. 

paulie:  i literally just want it be thursday, i wanna win the DE, and send her fucking, send bridgette fucking home,  have either you or paul win the next HOH, and just be like BOOM. 

victor:  and put her up against natalie or some shit.

paulie:  who gives a fuck.  more waterworks, cause thats how it goes.

victor:  what if we cried or shit like that.

paulie:  nobody would give a shit.  sorry, this is not a speeding ticket.  youre not gonna get away with this.

AND

3:37a, cam 1/2

paulie: fucking zakiyah. shes lucky. it may have not been her time this week, but soon.

victor: she still pushing your buttons?

paulie: no, its just i dont wanna…like id just rather play pool. youre sleeping there, like wtf. youre falling asleep. when nicole gets tired, she goes to fucking bed.

victor: she just wants to sit in on everything.

paulie: fomo. fear of missing out. i dont know, but whatever it is, i dont like it.

victor: yeah, no, i dont like it.

paulie: i just gotta have a talk with her, like, hey, if you wanna have alone time, just find me. just dont kinda sit down and just do what you did.
its just awkward.

like, she asked me…do you want me to go inside. im not gonna be a dick and say yeah go inside. i have to figure out a way to go and talk to her about it.

victor: fool has a girlfriend, doesnt want one.

paulie: i dont know WHY she thinks its like that.

victor: see, thats a problem im happy i dont have. ill be alright when i get out. i dont need one right now.

paulie: exactly, um, trust me, im not trying to have one when i get out. been there, done that. im not trying to have a fucking girlfriend for a while, i just got out something serious.

victor: no, and no, and no.

paulie: ill be busy when i get out of here.

Good that Paul is hearing this.  Spout off to a few more HGs and they may accommodate your wish.  

29 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I was going to say the same.  They're trying to recreate Britney every year and it just doesn't work.

I did love her and her DRs lol 

Loved Brittany!  I just watched a montage of her on youtube.  She gave the best DRs!  

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Copying a little recap of Z and Paulie's chat last night, because yeah, who can listen to them.  From Sucks.  Also, she told him he could choke or slap her if it makes him feel better.  True luv.

1:30a, cam 1/2  just tagged for length.  (added more, so if you read this early, more under spoiler tags. UGH.)

Reveal hidden contents

paulie:  …with michelle wanting to target ME.

zakiyah:  oh yeah, well, on that note…she said, um, of course she was going on and on the that you did not pull me off and whatever, and, um, i just think thats CRAZY, and if i leave this week, im blowing him, his shit up before i go.  whatever that means, i dont know what that means, but thats what she said.

paulie:  should i call her out tomorrow?

zakiyah:  um, you know, do what you feel is comfortable, but i dont think, i dont know.

paulie:  i dont really know what she can blow up of mine.

zakiyah:  i dont know either.  definitely for sure my suspicions have told me that she definitely has something against you for some reason. i dont know.

paulie:  whatever reason.

zakiyah:  yeah, i dont know.  i dont know why, i dont know why she’d….

paulie:  its a good thing i never gave her anything.

zakiyah:  yep.  yep.  yep.  so…i guess the fact that, you know, im not saying anything, like, in response to her, um, comments, you know, towards you, whatever.  im just gonna chill, look tough…(gets cut off)

paulie:  i wanna know where the HIT ON ME is coming from...not that i care...but where her anger towards me is coming from.

zakiyah:  i dont know, like, for some reason, i think she had said this before, whatever, this was like yesterday, but she was like you dont think that, like, him, victor, and paul are working together?  and i was like, no…i dont think that.  (some other mumble) spark on her face, like, whatever, i just left it like that.

paulie:  (heated) the thing is i asked her to talk on sunday, and she decided to sleep all day.  i asked her to talk saturday nite, and she decided to…go to sleep.

zakiyah:  yep.

paulie:  she’s had ample time to talk.  i really dont care.  im not really worried about anything.  i trust in the people that i trust in.  there’s really nothing she can say to blow MY SPOT UP.  anything ive ever given her has been misinformation.

zakiyah:  right.

paulie:  in order to lead her in every direction but, it seems like she was MISLEADING everyone for the double eviction to try and take a shot at ME, and she’s just pissed that she got caught.

zakiyah:  im, im convinced at this point that if she stayed thats what she would try to do.  you know.  but.  i dont know.  i think shes  kinda caught on to the fact that im not gonna feed in to her BULLSHIT, so shes not really saying much now.  but i almost for a second thought that, like that whole episode like, hearing the nominations, i was thinking for like 2 seconds that, that it was all like, like fake.

paulie:  what.  what episode.

zakiyah:  like when she was like crying and she had her meltdown and stuff like that, like, i was like, was that.

paulie:  i think everything she does is fake.

zakiyah:  yeah, like cause she said something.  what did she say to me, she was like, “well i guess my crying worked” or something like that.  i just kinda looked at her, like, whaaaat, like did you just…ehhhhhh…i dont know.  i could just be speculating, but, i was like, hmmm.

paulie:  i feel like i should call her out.  people seem to like when other people get called out. like when i called out tiffany.

zakiyah:  i definitely think she’s gonna go back and forth with you.

paulie:  i dont care.  i literally will call her out and be like, youre crying is fake, youre NOT a superfan because youre getting outplayed by every single person in this house, every single superfan is going to laugh at you.

zakiyah:  dont say that.

paulie:  no, no ill go for the jugular, and, uh, break her.  and be like, youre just mad because everybody figured you out before you had a chance to figure them out.

zakiyah:  mumbles abt paul ….

paulie:  its an act!  she LITERALLY TP’d her house cause she was jealous that other houses were getting TP’d.  she CREATED a false boyfriend, cause she was jealous her other friends were having boyfriends and getting attention.  she is jealousy driven and attention driven.  she, everything she does is fake.  everything she does is for a reaction to get attention.  and when shes not getting the attention, she gets jealous and she goes OFF on whoever’s getting the attention.  if it wasnt natalie, it was bridgette.  if it wasnt bridgette, it was bronte.  if it wasnt bronte, it was who the fuck else.  

zakiyah:  youre right.

paulie:  why do you think tiffany did NOT go when she was supposed to go?  cause michelle fucking cried, whether it was real or fake, cause she wanted fucking bronte gone cause paul was fucking hanging around bronte, and she still had nobody giving her fucking attention.  and she was pissed that you were getting attention, natalie was getting attention, nicole was getting attention, and, um, that’s about it.

zakiyah:  well.

paulie:  plus i know for a fact, that she’s a LIAR, and i know for a fact that she’s the one who actually make up the fucking “advancement” rumor, and i know for a fact that she’s the one who fucking pushed with da’vonne to have the Fatal 5.   but she doesnt realize i figured all this shit out abt her and if she wants to blow up my spot, i will fucking blow it up just as hard and be like you fucking liar.  you came into fucking protection, and you FUCKING turned your back on it.  you came into protection, da’vonne turned her back on it, she went home.  you came into protection, you turned your back on it…youre fucking going home.  blow us 4 up, i dont give a fuck.  i will literally be like, there’s no fucking way i would ever work with these 3 people.  literally, i will literally say it.   and when she tries to do stuff, i will be like that is so crazy, that is like da’vonne trained you well.  like you must have learned really well from da’vonne and tiffany.  your 2 Fatal Five.  um, you know, your 2 Fatal Five ringleaders that you showed loyalty to.  they have taught you to spin literally every single lie out of your mouth that you THINK people will catch on, but here’s the thing, nobody catches on to shit, cause we all know that youre LIARS.  coming at me is a very big mistake cause im very quiet, very nice and charming but i have a scorpio tongue, and i will fucking slice your jugular with it.

i cant anymore with this douchebag and his tard.

1:38a, cam 1/2

paulie: no, im just saying, if she wants to blow up my spot, look, sweetheart, you keep blowing up my spot over WHAT. let’s talk abt honor and integrity. which you have none of. let’s talk abt loyalty which is what goes furthest in this game which you also have none of. you are loyal to yourself and your own jealous needs which feed your attention cravings.

i will SLAY her. and it will be on live feeds, and it will be on national television. and she will NEVER EVER want to show up anywhere.

im going to portray her as a sore loser, that’s going home as a superfan, before victor, before natalie, all people that she said she hates that are still in the house cause they know nothing abt the game. i will literally blow her spot back up in her face.

zakiyah: are you gonna initiate this? can you just let me know, so i can have my front row seat. laughs.

MORE

1:52a, cam 1/2

z:  what else is going on, buddy?

p: nothin.

z:  anything i do?  

p:  what?

z:  anything i do?  that makes you mad?

p:  no.

z:  you can beat me up now.

p: what.

z:  you can choke me.  you can slap me.

p: jesus.

z:  ill take it.

p: oh my, youre out of your mind.  i dont do those things in that sense.  i only do those things in a sexual sense.

z: ok.

p: that's a different kind of punishment.

z:  whooooo!  paulie, paulie, paulie.  youre something, something.

p:  victor is still awake, paul is still awake.  

z:  those shitheads.

p:  corey will come out here.

z:  i just feel so betrayed.

p:  whatever, you gotta let it go.  its a friggin game.  

I just love how Paulie ends that conversation by telling Zak she just has to "Let it go... because this is a game" when Zak said she feels betrayed by other HGs.  YET-- didn't he just finish a big long rant about calling out Meech for wanting to blow up his game AND planning to fight dirty while he does it, by bringing up the topic of her fake boyfriend and other things NOT game related?  I really hate this guy.  

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

image.jpg

I don't know what the attraction is with this ^^^^^^ guy.   If it's an eye candy thing, Paul and Victor are both better looking, if only they'd both shave.

478c0000-32c5-4990-af88-cae4a9706d5a_zps

Who Does that?!?!?!?! In a public hot tub.  He is more and more disgusting every day!!!!  

It sounds like more people want Paulie out - why don't they start working together?!?!   I mean I know Paulie is always giving them orders - but they REALLY don't have to do what he says.  

Cody seems to be soooo much more attractive - inside and out.

• Love 5

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Cody as his social media accounts are going overrun today after Paulie's latest.    

I know he nor the Dad would ever say anything negative about Paulie's behavior but you have to wonder what they are thinking in private cause there is something seriously wrong with Paulie that goes beyond the game and being "competitive". 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Cody as his social media accounts are going overrun today after Paulie's latest.    

I know he nor the Dad would ever say anything negative about Paulie's behavior but you have to wonder what they are thinking in private cause there is something seriously wrong with Paulie that goes beyond the game and being "competitive". 

I "Unfollowed" both of them on Twitter because I just couldn't take anymore from that family.  Mama Calafiore too.  

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Another enlightening conversation is between James and Z last night. It really open your eyes on both of them. Z was abused by her father and Ex boyfriend. It was really disheartening to hear how bad it got.

So then she tells Paulie that he can choke and slap her...?? ok......

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

So then she tells Paulie that he can choke and slap her...?? ok......

And that's when she should have been pulled into the DR and given some sort of counsel.  The girl needs help, serious help and for CBS to continue to allow her to be in the house is wrong.   But they'll do nothing.  

• Love 11

I am listening to this now.  Michele said I only need 3 votes against Z to stay.  She may make some headway today if she keeps thinking and talks to Natalie.

James is pretending that he knows nothing.  This reads as he is going to boot Michele.   It would have been the perfect time to talk about the possibility and ask her for a promise to be safe if she wins HOH if he can get 3 on board to evict Z .   Nope not James.  Says he is not aligned with anyone, just has friends he hangs out with.    ARG

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3