Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I'm really proud of Tiff, she can hold her head up high if she's evicted. She's got a 50/50 shot of making back in so I'm hoping its not a random chance competition and something she can win. Then she can work on getting Paulie's excited nipples out the house.

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Paulie right after the live show ended is in the Safari room with Frank and a few other people he says that he's putting Tiffany up on the block and he wants her out, and then tells other people that the reason why we kept her was to piss Frank off and to win HOH she did neither so she's leaving. So it wouldn't of mattered if she did or didn't blow up at all she was Paulie's #1 Target. 

Paulie had not voted with the group to keep Tiffany.  And the group walking out on her, wasn't because she was Paulie's target.  It was after her outburst with Frank/Day - and they said they now regret keeping her; that Bronte would not have done something like that.  And yes, the blow up did matter - it proved to the house how untrustworthy and erratic she is.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, TimWil said:

According to a tweet by Colette Lala it's been announced that the feeds will be down until 9 pm tomorrow (I'm assuming that's Pacific time).

THAT is excessive.  I feel a bit tantrum-ish. 

• Love 3
(edited)
22 minutes ago, escape said:

Paulie had not voted with the group to keep Tiffany.  And the group walking out on her, wasn't because she was Paulie's target.  It was after her outburst with Frank/Day - and they said they now regret keeping her; that Bronte would not have done something like that.  And yes, the blow up did matter - it proved to the house how untrustworthy and erratic she is.

Clearly we disagree. So I think it might be best to just let the conversation end. :) 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

Props to Tiffany for fighting til the very last minute. If she does end up leaving tonight, we all know she's going to fight her hardest to get back into that house during the Battle Back comp. 

I'm rooting for a Bridgette HOH. What is wrong with me? Haha. 

Yes! I'm leaning that way too. Would anyone put Paulie up at this point? I really, really need him gone.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

Would anyone put Paulie up at this point? I really, really need him gone.

No one would. When Victor said he would go after Paulie if he got back in I started my "Victor For Battle Back Winner!" prayer circle.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

No one would. When Victor said he would go after Paulie if he got back in I started my "Victor For Battle Back Winner!" prayer circle.

I feel like I've become cynical toward this show because as soon as Victor said that, I scoffed and said "Yeah, until you get into the house, see that he holds all the power and then join his boys' group'. I'll admit to having my doubts, but Victor saying that has put him on the short list of the ones I want back in the house, Tiffany being the first. 

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I feel like I've become cynical toward this show because as soon as Victor said that, I scoffed and said "Yeah, until you get into the house, see that he holds all the power and then join his boys' group'. 

Oh you're definitely right. But for a day I'll imagine how great it would be if Victor came back and then won HOH and nommed Paulie!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hmmmm..... Methinks if Victor comes back in, he'll realign with his buddy Paul, take one look at Paulie's Paul-inspired hair cut, let bygones be bygones and try to bro up to Paulie.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I feel like I've become cynical toward this show because as soon as Victor said that, I scoffed and said "Yeah, until you get into the house, see that he holds all the power and then join his boys' group'. I'll admit to having my doubts, but Victor saying that has put him on the short list of the ones I want back in the house, Tiffany being the first. 

For sure. Once Victor gets back in the House, he's with Paul. Paul is with Paulie, so I don't think he'll really go after him - they'd redirect him towards Da'Vonne or Frank.

More importantly, I was ready for Paulie's hair, but it was still a shock! 

• Love 3
(edited)

I think the Battle Back winner, no matter who it is, will be a big dud. But at least Victor is contemplating targeting Paulie. No one in the house/any other evicted HG is even doing that!

3 minutes ago, mooses said:

More importantly, I was ready for Paulie's hair, but it was still a shock! 

It somehow looked even worse!

ETA: I wonder what the other twists will be? And the secrets? That's got me shook!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Truthfully, I'll be fine with any of them coming back into the game...except Glenn.  No offense to Glenn, but I don't know where he'd stand.  Any of the other 4 should be anti-Day and that's a +1 right there.

• Love 6

I'm preparing myself by thinking about the possible scenarios with each houseguest. For Glenn, he could either be a non-entity or he could surprise us and become really important for the other side, even with Frank part of it. I'm leaning toward non-entity and just an extra number. Jozea would really be surprised at how things have changed and I think he'll try to not be as cocky and delusional, but he'll slip back into it at some point during the week. Victor will start by being against Paulie, but he'll ultimately bro it up with Paul, Paulie, and Corey as Paulie will most definitely wrap him up before anyone else can. Bronte will join Natalie again, I imagine, but I don't know how much damage she could cause. She's a wildcard and probably the most unpredictable, besides Glenn. 

And we all know that Tiffany will either shake things up, or she'll be evicted again a week from now. 

• Love 2

I think Glenn could be interesting simply because we know nothing about him. We didn't get a chance to see him play so it'd almost be like a new HG. But based on his pre-show interviews/twitter, I'm pretty sure I'd hate him, so meh to him coming back.

Glenn or Jozea for the win! Just for the hilarity of either of those two coming back. Victor is acceptable because of the eye candy but it would lead to more "Victor is so mean!" from Natalie, so I'm up in the air on that one. 

• Love 1

I would prefer Tiffany or Bronte back, both because I like them more than the other possibilities and I'd rather have someone who has some sort of pulse on the state of the current House.

Jozea is stuck in the mindset of Week One and Victor Week Two. Glenn seemed to be enjoying himself fine making eggs.

If it's one of those 3, a rando would bring just as much drama.

• Love 1

Bronte would join back up with Natalie and they would do nothing imo. Tiffany would likely target Day, which I'm fine with, but it's not what I actually want to see.

I feel like I need to just accept that Frank/Paulie/Corey are going to continue to run the game/last a very long time.

• Love 4

It hasn't aired here yet.  By what you are saying it sounds like the boys have been watching the shows or even the feeds.  Why would  they say they are going with the vets if they have not see the asshole that is Paulie?

Why are the feeds going down? I was thinking about trying them out tonight just to watch their heads explode as they worry about the lack of HOH!

Here's hoping that the Buyback winner is also the HOH. 

And Paul's hair! I hadn't checked in since yesterday, so when I saw that. . . Seriously? Is he going to grow his beard out and put glitter in it now?

• Love 2

Interesting product placement. Chips of any kind, in this instance, Lays potato chips.  They place bags with an open top.  It looks neater, I guess.  Notable.  

FYI, that haircut is popular with hipsters today and is sometimes referred to as the "Hitler Youth" 'do.

Also, nobody can rock that style like my bb Michael Pitt aka Jimmy Darmody from Boardwalk Empire.

la-modella-mafia-michael-pitt-for-interview-magazine-september-2010-by-craig-mcdean-1.jpg

• Love 4

Could someone please explain to me when and why Paulie got a hard on for Tiff?  I also don't no why Tiff got crap for being Vanessa's sister while Paulie is getting a pass.  Paulie may not sound like Cody but he sure acts like him. 

I understand Da's hard on for Tiff because Vanessa voted her out but Vanessa was not HOH. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently the whole haircut was Paulie's idea, so it seems like Paulie wants to be a Paul clone. Maybe @J.D.'s right about Paulie being more into Paul than Z!

It was Paulie's idea.  What's even funnier is that James was suppose to do the cut (even though he was extremely nervous trimming Corey's hair) and Paul says "I used to have this hairstyle all the time! I know what I'm doing!"  Dude, Paul, you have that hair style RIGHT NOW lol 

I think he did as good of a job as he could do.  That back part seems to be hard to do.  Corey did Paul's a couple weeks ago and it looked like crap in the process but I think it turned out ok.

Before the feeds went down James said he was going to do the same exact thing lol

13 hours ago, wings707 said:

THAT is excessive.  I feel a bit tantrum-ish. 

It's because the west coast airing isn't over until 9 pm

9 hours ago, Porterest said:

Why are the feeds going down? I was thinking about trying them out tonight just to watch their heads explode as they worry about the lack of HOH!

Because they had to do the battle back comps (or at least the last one), let that person enter the house and then do the HOH comp. Since someone is returning they don't want us to see it until after the show airs and the west coast airing isn't over until 9 pm. 

At least it's a friday so I can stay up for when they come back on! :D

16 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

So.....BBAD might just be interesting on Friday night, as we get to see the HGs reactions and scrambling.

I've been trying to figure out the timeline in my head. Since the feeds are already down it's possible that they are doing the battle back comps now, so that Friday's show will be pre-recorded.   That means the winner could have been determined and already reentered the house when the feeds come back up on Friday night.

I hope not because I would love to see everyone's immediate reaction. But knowing CBS they would want to keep that footage for Sunday's show.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

So.....BBAD might just be interesting on Friday night, as we get to see the HGs reactions and scrambling.

41 minutes ago, brdwygurl said:

I've been trying to figure out the timeline in my head. Since the feeds are already down it's possible that they are doing the battle back comps now, so that Friday's show will be pre-recorded.   That means the winner could have been determined and already reentered the house when the feeds come back up on Friday night.

I hope not because I would love to see everyone's immediate reaction. But knowing CBS they would want to keep that footage for Sunday's show.

Most likely things will have calmed down when the feeds come back.  By then the battle back and HOH have already been done. Some are speculating that Noms might already be done. If they haven't done noms yet it might be more interesting, I guess they could do them tomorrow since there is no roadkill, even the veto is usually done on saturdays.

The HG's especially Da is talking about getting rid of the showmances but bromances are ignored. Paulie cutting his hair like Paul and James maybe doing the same thing could be construed as solidarity but I'm sure it would be ignored. I just wish they could, one year, cast woman who have the courage to stand up to all that testosterone. 

• Love 10

I REALLY hope the spoiler tweet I've read about who won Battle Back is true. This person also apparently won HoH, coming second to Natalie. And I think it's fairly safe to assume that if this is indeed true than Da'Vonne will be Da'GONE (largely due to her goodbye message), which is fine with me.

• Love 7
(edited)
43 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I REALLY hope the spoiler tweet I've read about who won Battle Back is true. This person also apparently won HoH, coming second to Natalie. And I think it's fairly safe to assume that if this is indeed true than Da'Vonne will be Da'GONE (largely due to her goodbye message), which is fine with me.

I work so hard not to get my hopes up with this game… But then I read things like this and my self control crumbles like one one of  Bridget's cookies.

The only thing I can root for in BB is comeuppance,  and after that goodbye message Day has some coming to her.

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, urusai said:

No way in hell will James get the same 'do.  Nat would have him cuddle with Mr. Jenkins!

He actually probably can't do it with his hair.  He doesnt have the right texture of hair to pull it off like Paul and Paulie. 

well maybe that's a lie.  Paul's hair lays pretty flat when he doesn't have it styled. 

Not sure if it's been shared here yet but there is a sneak peak video up somewhere that shows Jozea's and Glenn's battle back comp. It's the same HOH comp when they had to walk across the logs.  So it seems as though all comps will be mini HOH comps that were done. 

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, urusai said:

I think this is what Polly was going for but Paul just couldn't pull it off.

http://male-hair.com/undercut/trendy-hairstyle-ideas-for-undercuts-2016/

Which is essentially what Paul has and what Paulie wanted except Paulie very clearly said "I want it all buzzed off - bald"

James even tried to question it like "do you mean just buzzed or you want it smooth like this?" And rubbed his shoulder.  And Paulie goes "smooth like that"

Paul only jumped in to do it because Paulie said he wanted it all shaved off.  After James confirmed what Paulie wanted Paul goes "oh well I can do that, that's easy!"  So Paul didn't screw up anything.  He gave Paulie exactly what he wanted.

And I really wish they wouldn't have cast 2 guys with nearly identical names.

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 1

Loved James comment while seeing the back of the haircut. "Looks like someone is jumping off a cliff."

8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

It'll probably be there in about a month, give or take.

Hopefully he'll be gone before it starts growing in.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TimWil said:

What's the spoiler?

First off, I may be missing a good chunk of the episode tonight because my family decided that tonight is a good night to go out for a family dinner. I'm 22 years old; I'm good with not having a family dinner....I mean, I'd still find a way to watch the episode, but I'd miss at least half of it live. So...damnit, family! At least I'd have a few hours to catch up before the feeds come back on.

Also, since I love spoilers, I decided to look up the spoiler for who might have won. You know what? I'm not sure how I feel. I think that I'm hoping it's untrue. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I saw it already - and I half-suspect somebody was trolling.  :)

I think so too, especially with this part:

Spoiler

with the HOH competition being a volleyball one, as people were making fun of Jozea playing volleyball with seemingly nobody

Plus, would there be an audience for the Battle Back? I would think they would want to keep that secret. And the crew would get in trouble if they spilled on Twitter who won. Plus

Spoiler

do we really believe that Jozea would beat Victor, Bronte, AND Tiffany?

• Love 3

Screen-Shot-2016-07-21-at-10.41.55-PM.jpg

I was trying to figure out what I really didn't like about it considering the short-sides-long-top is so popular now and I usually think it looks good. I think the biggest shocks were the super-short sides (which will grow in) and he styled it so, so high. He looks like a cool movie villain, though. 

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure I don't believe the spoilers either.  There wouldn't be an audience and I'm pretty sure CBS runs a tight ship so that CBS employees don't leak info. 

However another leak I read said that Tiffany and the other returnee participated in the HOH together with the regular HGs and that I do believe. It makes the most sense if the battle back comps are the same HOHs