Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I have been watching and missed this.  Did he say this just now? 

Yes. Said he's not falling for it again and Tiff is going home 100%. Also said the next two boots would be Frank then Day. His arrogance is really something.

• Love 3

Well, Paulie doesn't have a vote in the first place, so who cares? 

If Nicole and Corey do flip (which I do doubt a little bit because Nicole's too much of a coward to flip on her own alliance), they'd have four right there, plus I believe they can convince Paul to vote out Day. Michelle's too much of a lost cause to flip the vote twice, James is more loyal to Day than to Tiffany, and Zak is obviously going to follow in Paulie's footsteps.

• Love 5

Michelle might be the most vindictive person in the house.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

If Nicole and Corey do flip (which I do doubt a little bit because Nicole's too much of a coward to flip on her own alliance), they'd have four right there, plus I believe they can convince Paul to vote out Day. Michelle's too much of a lost cause to flip the vote twice, James is more loyal to Day than to Tiffany, and Zak is obviously going to follow in Paulie's footsteps.

Paulie would break the tie if Nicole and Borey have actually flipped.

I don't think Paul would go against Paulie. But I could be wrong. He's a wildcard.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Day is holed up in London.  The consequences of her actions are coming to bite her now, she feels it. 

So ok for Day to have a pity party tonight, but when Tiff does she gets mocked.

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Michelle told James that Natalie was stroking Paulie's leg?  Trifling!  <--- That seems to be my word for the day.

It is even worse. She called Zakiyah over to come and see the crime first hand. Zakiyah then said Natalie better not come for her man.

Michelle then goes and reports this to James. Including the part where she called Z to go look at Nat with her hand in the cookie jar.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, reading up on all that I've missed, it sounds like Corey actually wants Day gone over Tiffany? Sure, he's deusional in thinking that he can control her and I'd love nothing more than to watch his hopes being dashed when she wins HOH and puts him and Paulie up, but it would be kind of interesting to see if the vote flips AGAIN.

From what I understand, Corey would prefer Da'Vonne gone since he believed Tiffany when she told him that Da'Vonne wants him out ASAP (which is true).

35 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wouldn't really blame Nicole for not flipping - Tiffany doesn't do too much for her except keep her safe when she wins HOH if teams stay in place. And Da'Vonne is not an immediate threat to her. To Corey, yes, but not to Nicole.

Nicole's in a good spot right now. Her two biggest threats are Paulie and Frank because they're leading the majority of HGs right now (even when Paulie wasn't in power, they were scared to go against him). The problem is, Paulie has pretty strong relationships with Z/Corey/Paul and maybe even Michelle/James, so she's never in control while he's there. And if she makes a move with Frank, she puts herself in the line of fire by betraying the rest of the House. If she gets rid of Frank, there will be no one willing to get rid of strong players and she risks Paulie running the House.

I think Da'Vonne staying is better for Nicole, and Tiffany staying is better for Corey. Nicole could get herself into more trouble than necessary by booting Da'Vonne - I don't see how it helps her in the short or long run. She should really just mend her relationship and work with her. I think their interests align more than Nicole realizes.

7 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

It is even worse. She called Zakiyah over to come and see the crime first hand. Zakiyah then said Natalie better not come for her man.

Michelle then goes and reports this to James. Including the part where she called Z to go look at Nat with her hand in the cookie jar.

Geez. This girl created a fake boyfriend because she was jealous of her roommate. I don't know how James can believe anything she says when it comes to other women. She obviously just doesn't like losing attention.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I am personally rooting for Bronte to come back.

Shit I literally forgot about Bronte lol! Her coming back would be kind of hilarious because no one would really care. Except precious Natalie.

• Love 2

Frank is whining to everyone about Day saying he called her a slut. He did call her a slut! And everyone is acting like they know nothing about it and he never said that. Sigh, Frank is gonna make it so far. I can't.

I hate so many of these people lol. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Frank is whining to everyone about Day saying he called her a slut. He did call her a slut! And everyone is acting like they know nothing about it and he never said that. Sigh, Frank is gonna make it so far. I can't.

I hate so many of these people lol. 

I need Frank/Paulie gone so I can root for someone. I hate all sides. Natalie better stay in that middle so I can still root for her.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

I think Paul's strategy is to just do whatever the Producer's would want the most.

Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 7.29.56 PM.png

Translation: Paul went into the DR. They asked him what's happened in the house in the past 24 hours. He explains about the fake fight. Production: "Oh. That's... interesting. I guess."

• Love 4
(edited)

I mean I like a mess but this is almost too messy right now. There's just too much going on I can't keep up with all these horrible foolish people!

ETA: It's so disappointing that this season seemed like it was finally a woman's year. 2 girls alliances, all the women were playing smarter than the men, no boys broing down. And yet now all the women have turned against each other, Nicole and Z have been completely dickmatized, and there's a real threat of a bro down happening. Dammit!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 12

In no way am I defending Frank and his behavior. But it is possible that he just doesn't remember the exchange in the bathroom. Or if he does remember in his mind it could be that oh everyone was sitting around and joking about stuff and Day called him a Douche right back. I think unfortunately in our society that word is used so much in such flippant ways as jokes etc, that unfortunately people don't think before they use it.  I think sometimes I'm guilty of that myself, I think we all are. 

Granted he could be playing it up, but I feel like he thinks he's being accused of using it in a serious manor, and not in a joking way. 

I still think he's an idiot though. 

• Love 3
(edited)
13 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Granted he could be playing it up, but I feel like he thinks he's being accused of using it in a serious manor, and not in a joking way. 

I think this is exactly what it is. He also thought it was a big joke when he was slapping women's asses. He's a pig, so I'm over his "I'm just joking!" bullshit.

Also yes he's definitely playing it up because he wants Day evicted.

I just find the whole thing so gross. And it's really annoying that people that were there are placating him and acting like he never said it.

I mean I guess it's all game play but I just can't stand that shit.

ETA: Corey/Nicole/Frank/Bridgette are all definitely on board to evict Day. Corey and Nicole are talking about it right now. Corey said they need to work on Michelle and Nicole said Frank was working on it.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The only sure votes to outs Day is Frank and Bridget.   I see Paul being more loyal to Paulie, since this is his HOH and it was Paulie who had previously used the veto to save Paul.  Even if Nicole and Corey flip - and that's a BIG IF, it will be a tie - which Paulie will have to break.   That is, unless Natalie gets votes, which I don't see happening.

Also, since the evictions are so close to making the jury, I'm not sure how much risks these hg's are willing to take at this point.

(edited)
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think this is exactly what it is. But he also thought it was a big joke when he was slapping women's asses. He's a pig, so I'm over his "I'm just joking!" bullshit.

Also yes he's definitely playing it up because he wants Day evicted.

I just find the whole thing so gross. And it's really annoying that people that were there are placating him and acting like he never said it.

I mean I guess it's all game play but I just can't stand that shit.

ETA: Corey/Nicole/Frank are all definitely on board to evict Day. Corey and Nicole are talking about it right now. Corey said they need to work on Michelle and Nicole said Frank was working on it.

I just want to make it completely clear that I DO NOT condone any of his offensive behavior & sexist behavior. I was just trying to throw in another angle. 

I was just thinking about Michelle's game, and while I think she's been playing fair so far and is in a good spot in terms of how she's maneuvered herself into where she is right now. I think her Cattiness & Meaness might come and bite her in the ass if she does end up in F2. This game is also a social game, and if Tiffany leaves this week and comes back or even makes it out of this week and ends up in Jury along with Bridgette, those are 2 possible votes against her in the F2 just because her behavior towards them is so atrocious. I can also see her doing this to anyone else that "crosses" her path, her behavior could only get worse as people are leaving and getting put on the block. I dunno. That's just my 2 cents on Michelle. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

There you have it. Nicole and Corey are on board getting Day out. They only need one more

They still have a few days - I fully expect them to back out. They'll really have to put their butts on the line to try and sway this vote. It'll be like when they wanted to keep Tiffany last time and one monologue by Paulie scared them until they could make him think it was his idea. And there's no way they're convincing Paulie this time. 

ETA: Da'Vonne is a favorite of mine along with Natalie, but I'm so torn about this eviction. I just want to see her go so Paulie doesn't get his way. But then Frank gets his way. So, really, I lose no matter what.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

I think it depends on whether Michelle hops on board. At this point she's not there, but I could see her getting there. And as for Paulie, Day is 3rd on his hit list anyway so I think it's possible even he could get on board. These people are all dumb and horrible so anything is possible!

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I was just thinking about Michelle's game, and while I think she's been playing fair so far and is in a good spot in terms of how she's maneuvered herself into where she is right now. I think her Cattiness & Meaness might come and bite her in the ass if she does end up in F2. This game is also a social game, and if Tiffany leaves this week and comes back or even makes it out of this week and ends up in Jury along with Bridgette, those are 2 possible votes against her in the F2 just because her behavior towards them is so atrocious. I can also see her doing this to anyone else that "crosses" her path, her behavior could only get worse as people are leaving and getting put on the block. I dunno. That's just my 2 cents on Michelle. 

I think getting tagged Big Meech has given her false sense of power.  I agree/hope she gets drunk with and crosses wrong person. I don't think she gets any votes over the connections in the house. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, njbarmaid said:

I think getting tagged Big Meech has given her false sense of power.  I agree/hope she gets drunk with and crosses wrong person. I don't think she gets any votes over the connections in the house. 

I agree - she's the last in every alliance she might be in, except maybe Da'Vonne who probably wants to drag her to the Finals. But she's said many times that she's fine being number 5 or 6 in an alliance - and I don't think it's strategy, I think she just likes sitting at the cool kids table.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think it depends on whether Michelle hops on board. At this point she's not there, but I could see her getting there. And as for Paulie, Day is 3rd on his hit list anyway so I think it's possible even he could get on board. These people are all dumb and horrible so anything is possible!

Paulie doesn't have a vote and he does not have to get on board.  This is making me nuts. 

They overthrow dictator Frank only to join another dictator, Paulie!  

Everyone vote the person out that better serves your own personal game and stop being in fear of crossing your 'leader.'   

Big alliances never work anyway.  They all know this.  The know that it turns into an individual game next week with the end of the teams.  

So Day goes.  So what?  What is Paulie going to do, target everyone if he gets in power again?  

• Love 1

Michele and Nicole are laughing with Paulie about Tiffany making up the alliance of Fatal 5.  The girls think that is hysterical but a good name.  Oy.  I am turning them off and going to bed. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm tired of all these idiots. When I watch the feeds, I'll just look for wherever James/Natalie are canoodling.

So I missed a TON of feeds this past week, but I know that Tiff is adamant in telling people that Day is the one to propose Corey as the RK nom, and said Day said she had the votes. I certainly did not see that at all in tonight's show, or on the feeds I watched, does someone who is more keyed in than me have evidence of this? Because Tiff telling Day in the shower that it was Corey as her nom (which I do remember reading that Tiff talked to Day in the shower soon after the comp) seems to me it was Tiff's idea. But hey, she cries a lot, so I'm sure she was just being victimized.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 3
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm tired of all these idiots. When I watch the feeds, I'll just look for wherever James/Natalie are canoodling.

So I missed a TON of feeds this past week, but I know that Tiff is adamant in telling people that Day is the one to propose Corey, and said Day sad she had the votes. I certainly did not see that at all in tonight's show, or on the feeds I watched, does someone who is more keyed in than me have evidence of this? Because Tiff telling Day in the shower that is was Corey as her nom (which I do remember reading that Tiff talked to Day in the shower soon after the comp) seems to me it was Tiff's idea. But hey, she cries a lot, so I'm sure she was just being victimized.

From what I remember, it was both their ideas. Da'vonne had made it clear that she wanted Corey/Paulie out soon to Tiffany last week, and I remember Tiffany being like, "I'm just gonna put them both up! Screw it!" Even this RK seemed pretty mutual. Tiffany mentioned putting Corey up, Da'Vonne said I'd kick his butt out. Tiffany said, how about Nicole instead? And Da'Vonne said she'd never vote her out.

So, yeah, it was definitely a mutually beneficial decision. I'd say it was Tiffany's and Da'Vonne's idea - and Day is close, or thinks she is close, to every other HG that could've been put up besides Paul, so it's not like it was a big backstab of Corey. But she's made it clear to Tiffany for a couple weeks that she wants him gone to get Nicole back.

ETA: It seems like I missed something - most people are saying Frank told Tiffany to do that. Which makes sense, because I never watch Frank feeds. So it's true Da'Vonne supported it, but wasn't the first one to tell Tiffany that's what she should do.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)

Can someone please explain to me why Michelle is so insane about Tiffany. She's freaking out about the house keeping her. She keeps saying that I don't understand why anyone is even bothering to talk to her after what she did to her & them. I think she's upset because people aren't shunning her ENOUGH. 

Example of her bad social game is that she is worried about Tiffany staying and then her going after Michelle because she's not talking to her. 

I just don't understand it. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4

Beware - 2-3 days of catch-up coming your way:  :)

On 7/16/2016 at 9:57 PM, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: Paulie is a level of arrogant that I've possibly never seen before. It's astonishing.

"I've been in street fights." I was literally rolling!

In this sense, maybe....

11 hours ago, diana said:

Just tuned in to Frank saying he never said "slut" about Day. Someone needs to get that video out.

5 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

In no way am I defending Frank and his behavior. But it is possible that he just doesn't remember the exchange in the bathroom. Or if he does remember in his mind it could be that oh everyone was sitting around and joking about stuff and Day called him a Douche right back. I think unfortunately in our society that word is used so much in such flippant ways as jokes etc, that unfortunately people don't think before they use it.  I think sometimes I'm guilty of that myself, I think we all are. 

I still think he's an idiot though. 

I'm in no way a Frank fan, but:

1. If I recall correctly Da didn't call Frank a douche "right back"; Da called Frank a douche FIRST, and more than once.  Frank's "Well, Da's a slut" was giving it back to Da after the 2nd (or maybe 3rd) time Da said, "Frank's a douchebag!"  And the exchange was at least halfway in a joking kind of vein.  So Da can feel free to rake Frank over the coals for the "slut" comment now - but if her recollection is that good, I doubt she's forgotten she started the slamming first.
  2. I would agree it is at least plausible that Frank doesn't remember.  Again this is strictly my own recollection, but the primary tone of the conversation impressed me as they were just joking around and breaking each other's balls, figuratively speaking.  In a similar context I've frequently said something which cracked people up, and 10-15 minutes later they're having to remind me of what it was I said that was so funny.

6 hours ago, J.D. said:

I would lose my mind if I was in this house.  I can play strategically and with strategy comes a certain amount of dancing around the truth....but all the snarkiness, railroading, character assassination and Mean Girl mentality would get to me after a while.  I'm most like Natalie, personality-wise so people with these types of personalities would be too much for me.

I identify more with James - although hopefully with a little better grasp of the strategic game.  :)

1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

Can someone please explain to me why Michelle is so insane about Tiffany. She's freaking out about the house keeping her. She keeps saying that I don't understand why anyone is even bothering to talk to her after what she did to her & them. I think she's upset because people aren't shunning her ENOUGH. 

Example of her bad social game is that she is worried about Tiffany staying and then her going after Michelle because she's not talking to her. 

I must confess to a zero understanding of any love of Michelle's game at this point.  Michelle is on an all-out 10,000% drive to nuke Tiffany's game, and Michelle's attempts to do so are IMHO amateurish and transparent in the extreme.  Hell, even Corey and Nicole thought Michelle's behavior was sketchy, and these two are normally so clueless you'd have to apply a 2x4 firmly to their heads more than once to get their attention.  And Michelle's collapsing in tears to Paul about how much she "hated" Tiffany was as over-the-top as any of Tiffany's histrionics.  WTF subtext am I missing here to rationalize Michelle's suddenly-extreme TiffHate?

• Love 10
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I must confess to a zero understanding of any love of Michelle's game at this point.  Michelle is on an all-out 10,000% drive to nuke Tiffany's game, and Michelle's attempts to do so are IMHO amateurish and transparent in the extreme.  Hell, even Corey and Nicole thought Michelle's behavior was sketchy, and these two are normally so clueless you'd have to apply a 2x4 firmly to their heads more than once to get their attention.  And Michelle's collapsing in tears to Paul about how much she "hated" Tiffany was as over-the-top as any of Tiffany's histrionics.  WTF subtext am I missing here to rationalize Michelle's suddenly-extreme TiffHate?

2 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm a little confused by Michelle's TiffHate also. I mean, I thought she was more a victim of groupthink than actually hurt, but this level of dramatics is a little extreme. 

I'd guess she's embarrassed that she saved Tiffany and now her alliance thinks it was the worst move, so she's overcompensating. She's also confused why Tiffany turned on her (even though she was with the group planning her eviction ASAP). Kind of like Corey's, "Aren't you grateful we saved you?" line of thought, but even more extreme. She wanted to keep Tiffany much earlier than the Showmance Alliance, and probably thinks she deserves some thanks (which I doubt Tiffany gave her). 

In short, I'd say a mixture of wanting to be a part of the group in hating Tiffany and not liking being lumped in with them by Tiffany.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
(edited)

In thinking about the move to save Tiffany I actually don't think it was a bad move at all. How they all reacted to her not winning HOH and their behavior towards her immediately after was just bad game on ALL of their parts. Shunning her, whispering, just basically back to doing all the things they had been doing for the last 2 weeks was basically Tiffanys final straw. She would NOT of blown up all their games if they just treated her normally. 

I agree a lot of it is group think and I think Michelle is just vey immature for her age. But her behavior is only going to cost her. If she's sitting in F2 with James for example, and Tiff & Bridgette are in Jury, they aren't voting for you and it's because James sat there and didn't leave a room when someone tried to talk to him. 

I didn't remember that Day made the Douche comment first and then he responded, thanks for clarifying that. He was actually asked about it tonight by Nicole and she said it was in the bathroom and you said she was a slut and then she called you a douche if that helps you remember and he said he doesn't remember the conversation at all. 

Also, another thing that I just found to be such bad social game play is how they threw Zakiyah like a week long birthday celebration and basically pretended like Bridgette's birthday didn't exist. Then to add insult to injury, Production left them Cake Mix to make her a cake and they have decided to use it to make a cake for Zakiyahs Girrafes Birthday instead. And they think the whole thing is hysterical. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

In thinking about the move to save Tiffany I actually don't think it was a bad move at all. How they all reacted to her not winning HOH and their behavior towards her immediately after was just bad game on ALL of their parts. Shunning her, whispering, just basically back to doing all the things they had been doing for the last 2 weeks was basically Tiffanys final straw. She would NOT of blown up all their games if they just treated her normally. 

This in so many ways.  This entire HatePack didn't save Tiffany out of any loyalty; she was rescued strictly for use as a weapon to point at Frank.  The moment that ceased to be an option Tiffany's "rescuers" chose to shun her, and attempt to discard her like a used Kleenex.

And now they're... upset that Tiffany refuses to be so discarded...?  Good lord above. 

I thought this was Big Brother, not the sequel to Clueless.

Also, another thing that I just found to be such bad social game play is how they threw Zakiyah like a week long birthday celebration and basically pretended like Bridgette's birthday didn't exist.

About the same with Nicole's birthday, wasn't it?  Although at least Nicole got a "Happy birthday" song and a lapdance.  :)

• Love 6
(edited)

Its one thing to not remember having said something, its another to vehemently deny you ever said it when someone else says you did.

Not all insults are created equal.  There is a difference between calling someone a douchebag or a tool and calling them a slut, or using a racist insult.

There isn't a history of douchebag shaming, but there is a very real history of slut shaming women....especially women who are single mothers.

If you simply forgot you said something and someone said you did, you can say "I don't remember that" or "huh, when did I say that" not "I never, ever, ever said that."  

But its to Frank's credit that he has become a victim to so many people who "aren't Frank fans" and "hate Frank, but...."  I wonder how long until someone blames Day for Frank slapping her ass and I wonder what the justification will be when that happens. 

Also -- if people dislike Tiffany, that is on her, she had an opportunity to come clean with who she was and control the narrative.  She did not.  She then proceeded to put on hoodies, sunglasses, act weird, and do everything to draw out Vanessa comparisons.  I also think that some of her tears have been used strategically, but that's just me.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 5

Frank's side will never get enough votes to evict Day even if they're able to convince Nicole, Corey and James to vote their way.  Day's side has Paul, Zak, Michelle, Michelle's imaginary boyfriend, Michelle's imaginary ex-boyfriend, Michelle's imaginary future boyfriend and Michelle's imaginary husband.... they've got the votes.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, J.D. said:

Frank's side will never get enough votes to evict Day even if they're able to convince Nicole, Corey and James to vote their way.  Day's side has Paul, Zak, Michelle, Michelle's imaginary boyfriend, Michelle's imaginary ex-boyfriend, Michelle's imaginary future boyfriend and Michelle's imaginary husband.... they've got the votes.

It's funny that you mention Michelle. I know she & Z are on the show but you rarely see them. I guess it's because they don't have big personality's. They seem to be a part of the decision making but not really in charge of......anything. LOL!!!

• Love 1

I think Michelle's Tiffhate is definitely based on her being the point person in saving her last week, which got her a lot of kudos from the cool kids - and now the cool kids all hate that decision, and she's pissed about how that makes her look, as her only goal is to please the cool kids. She actually is a good strategizer, but she only uses it to impress the cool kids. Pretty much everyone in the world has SOME sort of issue that drives their behavior (like maybe your parents got divorced when you were a kid and you are more wary about relationships because of it), but Michelle wears her on her sleeve a lot more than most. The lady is just has super duper self-esteem issues; 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hell we don't even know how the Battle Back competitions are actually being done. They're probably just making this all up as they go along based on Production preferences/most potential for drama.

Someone's been watching unReal, and if you haven't… You should!

• Love 5

No offense to unReal, which is a fine show, but one of the biggest reasons I've been into BB over the years is BECAUSE it's the one place where you get to actively see how the producers manipulate what happens and what the public actually gets to see. I'm not much of a fan of standard reality shows where we only see what they want us to see, but I get a kick out of how BB is much purer in that sense. 

• Love 12

This reminded me about how apparently Paulie went off on Tiffany (I believe it was after the RK comp or nom) and for some reason it was blocked from the feeds and not shown on the show. I find that SO suspicious.

10 hours ago, wings707 said:

Paulie doesn't have a vote and he does not have to get on board.

He does vote in case of a tie, so Nicole/Corey/Frank could actually try to get him to evict Day because they would have the 4 votes to make it a tie. But I don't think Nicole would be willing to go there.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Michelle's Tiffhate is definitely based on her being the point person in saving her last week, which got her a lot of kudos from the cool kids - and now the cool kids all hate that decision, and she's pissed about how that makes her look, as her only goal is to please the cool kids.

I agree and she is chewing the scenery.  Enough Michele. 

So Tiffany is gone on Thursday.  No way will she try to win Battle Back; she will be happy to go home.  I loved the spark she had when she thought there might have been a chance with Frank.  "I want Cory out, he is cocky.  So are you but I am using you now."  

Right now, I am rooting for Frank (not a typo).  I don't find his behavior as offensive as many.  Yeah he can be a jerk but saying you're a slut, in jest, does not register very high on my horror scale.  He is at the bottom level which is marked "good ole boy, pinhead."   Sometimes he slides up to "unaware moron."  He plays this game and that registers high on my enjoyment scale, where he places on top.  

So, now we are in the more typical holding pattern until the HOH comp, and battle back. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
(edited)

LMAO that is actually perfect!

And it reminded me that I just saw that a few people were asking Cody on twitter why Paulie hates Natalie so much and slut shames her and Cody blocked all of them lol.

ETA: Nicole told Corey that Day was a way bigger threat than Frank. LMAO! These two are the new Clay and Shelli, but like a dollar store version.

• Love 5
(edited)

All the returners have been disappointing.

Nicole = still awful. Chasing around Borey like a dog in heat. Brings nothing to the table. Can't stand her whiny voice. Most annoying cast member.

Davonne = playing way too fast and hard this early. Took Audrey's strategy of spreading lies and misinformation against people she's supposed to be allies with. Still good in DR.

James = playing a carbon copy of his first go-round. Maybe he should try going on the Bachelorette next time.

Frank = Took much of a control freak. Learned nothing from Dan. Gonna need a serious comp run/Grodner riggage to even sniff the end game.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, Cutty said:

This idiot.

Nicole: What If Michelle is secretly playing for Christine and she's trying to get me back? It's freaking me out.

Oh dear. 

When she is being genuine her sweet self confidence and playful banter is captivating.   Her flip side is pitiful. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

I'm confused. Does Nicole even have a reason to believe that Christine still holds a grudge against her?

I don't believe so. Not only that, but isn't Nicole the one who should have the grudge, not Christine? Didn't Christine screw over Nicole, not the other way around?

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

This reminded me about how apparently Paulie went off on Tiffany (I believe it was after the RK comp or nom) and for some reason it was blocked from the feeds and not shown on the show. I find that SO suspicious.

Oh yeah, that's why I specifically went with "purer," because whenever TPTB can keep information from us, they will. So BB is definitely not pure. It's just much, much, MUCH purer than pretty much every other reality show ever.

• Love 3