Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Fun Fact of the Day:

Last night they were talking about the wine they got, and someone asked why do wine bottles have the dent in the bottom.  Tiffany said that the deeper the dent, the better the wine is..  (huh??).  She was very matter of fact about this, like everyone knows.  Im thinking that HAS to be wrong, because makers of crappy wine would just make a huge dent...duh

I dont like wine, but I thought sounded crazy, so I googled it...yeah..shes wrong.

FYI, that dent is called a PUNT (who knew??), and has nothing to do with quality.

http://www.wineloverspage.com/wlp_archive/questionary2/punt_whats_that_dent_in_the_bo.php

Edited by Christi
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Christi said:

Fun Fact of the Day:

Last night they were talking about the wine they got, and someone asked why do wine bottles have the dent in the bottom.  Tiffany said that the deeper the dent, the better the wine is..  (huh??).  She was very matter of fact about this, like everyone knows.  Im thinking that HAS to be wrong, because makers of crappy wine would just make a huge dent...duh

I dont like wine, but I thought sounded crazy, so I googled it...yeah..shes wrong.

FYI, that dent is called a PUNT (who knew??), and has nothing to do with quality.

http://www.wineloverspage.com/wlp_archive/questionary2/punt_whats_that_dent_in_the_bo.php

I would think its about being able to make a bottle look big, but filling it with less wine.

• Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I am so confused as to what Day wants. I give up. Haha.

I'd say that we need a diary room session from her on her true intentions but I don't know if I'd even trust those anymore. I think she's going to work with both sides of the house, the anti-Tiffany and the anti-Frank, but only enough that she can observe until she figures out which one has the best shot of being victorious. Then she'll officially throw her hat in that ring. But she definitely wants both of them out. Probably one after the other.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)
33 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I am so confused as to what Day wants. I give up. Haha.

I think we all are. She always has a sour expression on her face, stares straight ahead, speaks in a monotone and I rarely see her on the feeds.  Same exact personality without the affectation, that is all. The chip on her shoulder is still there, she doesn't seem to like anyone other than Z. 

She and Nic had several bonding conversations with lot of laughter culminating her, alone, telling the camera that they would be friends outside the house.  She really, really liked her back then an initiated an F2 deal with her which sounded VERY sincere.

ETA.  I am now watching Day have a nice talk in BY with Bridget!  She is quite chatty!  LOL.  

Edited by wings707
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I just read that Frank, Paulie, and Corey all admitted to looking over the shower to get a peak at the women. That is so disgusting. I really want the women to band together against the men!

Frank told them how to sneak a peek. Now they're all doing it. So charming.

• Love 7
(edited)

Speaking of disgusting shower-related things Frank does, he admitted that he pees in the shower.  So does Michelle!  It's ok, because there's ammonia in pee.  

My OCD went into overdrive after I heard that.

Edited by Snaporaz
typu
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Speaking of disgusting shower-related things Frank does, he admitted that he pees in the shower.

I remember Frank talking about that in BB14, too.

I could never go on this show. I'm way to germophobic for this shit!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just read that Frank, Paulie, and Corey all admitted to looking over the shower to get a peak at the women. That is so disgusting. I really want the women to band together against the men!

Isn't Frank married?

I just read that Frank, Paulie, and Corey all admitted to looking over the shower to get a peak at the women. That is so disgusting. I really want the women to band together against the men!

Ugh. Such ugh. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Speaking of disgusting shower-related things Frank does, he admitted that he pees in the shower.  So does Michelle!  It's ok, because there's ammonia in pee.  

My OCD went into overdrive after I heard that.

A couple years back, a local radio station did an anonymous survey about whether people pee in the shower or not. The numbers were really high for the pro-pee side. Then again, I live in an area that has a lot of water restrictions in the summer so I imagine some of it is people thinking that they're saving water. Your own shower? Have at it, save some water. A communal shower? Eh, not too sure about that one.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

Isn't Frank married?

I don't believe so. He has a girlfriend or possibly she's his fiance. Still gross in any case. Also, his girlfriend/fiance is far better looking than him

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't believe so. He has a girlfriend or possibly she's his fiance. Still gross in any case. Also, his girlfriend/fiance is far better looking than him

He had a girlfriend yet he's peeking over the shower at these other girls?  Total jerk move.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Christi said:

Fun Fact of the Day:

I did, but my husband is a professional glass artist. 

Pee is sterile, and goes right down the drain without leaving residue when the water is running. It's not a big deal, and actually is a bonus to the environment because that's two gallons you don't waste on a flush. I can't remember the last time I didn't pee in the shower. 

Edited by Pixel
  • Love 3

I really hope that if anyone finds out about the shower peeking, it's Tiffany. I have a feeling that she would burn that house down to the ground if she caught wind of it.

It's one thing if it's an accidental peek. It's quite another to purposely perv on the women showering. 

• Love 7
(edited)

A plane flew over and they all got excited, oh look, it is writing something out....FISH

It said, Will You........ Someone was getting a proposal.  

Edited by wings707
(edited)
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

A plane flew over and they all got excited, oh look, it is writing something out....FISH

It said, Will You........ Someone was getting a proposal.  

Will You Evict Frank, Please? <3, America

No? That wasn't it? Darn.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11

I saw it on Twitter from other people who live in the LA area.. it said Will you Marry Me.. So I don't understand the dramatics of pulling them inside and having a lockdown. 

They might have thought it was a message for them, before they knew it was a proposal.  I can imagine how that went down in production.  Someone yelled PLANE!  That is all it took. 

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ha! They played a lockdown message from last season. Either that or Tiffany and Vanessa really are switching places, like the Twin Twist.

I think they freaked about the plane and hit that button in the rush for the mic.  LOL!  And to think that only happened in season one and they are scared. 

27 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think they freaked about the plane and hit that button in the rush for the mic.  LOL!  And to think that only happened in season one and they are scared. 

It only successfully happened in Season 1, but people have tried it a number of times since. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, wings707 said:

I liked the riddle Frank told.  What do you put in a barrel to make it lighter?  

Answer please?

Also, thanks for filling me in on the stupid story stupid Victor told.  

May I add I just don't get the eye candy fascination with him?  I think he's ordinary at best.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Stinamaia said:

See, I would have said fire.  Cause I'm like that.

I would have said a lightbulb, or a turned on flashlight. Because I like plays on words. 

Eww on Corey/Nicole. Hayden, go win your woman back. BB producers, bring in a twist to get Hayden back in the game. Hurry!

• Love 1
(edited)

Tiffany just told Corey her big secret, that she's Vanessa's sister. Corey doesn't seem to know who that is. Whatta surprise.

He does know Clay outside the house, though. Double surprise. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11
(edited)
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

There was a successful one in BB2 I think, right? And I believe there was one in BB8.

BB2 was Nicole's husband sending a banner overhead because of her and Will in the hot tub. It flew overhead during an endurance comp when they were sure to be outside. I don't remember the BB8 one off the top of my head but a google search suggests that there was more than one.

ETA: Why do I remember BB2's banner plane so clearly but I had to look up BB8's on Wikipedia?

Edited by Callaphera
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't remember the BB8 one off the top of my head but a google search suggests that there was more than one.

I remember one in BB8 during that spider web endurance comp but I can't remember what it said. Maybe something about Eric.

I can't at Michelle crying over something she said because she's afraid it will get her fired. This coming from the woman who asked the live feeders to get Bridgette fired over that eyebrow joke. I can't deal with her at all.

Day told Michelle, Nicole, and James that Tiffany is targeting Frank. She is incapable of sitting on anything geez!

Also lol at Tiffany telling Corey that she's Vanessa's sister and him having no idea who that is. Did we know he knew Clay? It makes sense.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Day told Michelle, Nicole, and James that Tiffany is targeting Frank. She is incapable of sitting on anything geez!

Oh, I'm not surprised. I'm not watching that conversation, or I didn't watch it if it ended, but did Day bring up the fact that she also wants to target Frank, or is she making it seem like it's all Tiffany's idea? Because this could really backfire on Day and get Tiffany evicted this week instead of Victor. That actually would not be good for her game, because both of them want Frank out and Day needs the numbers to do so. Nicole and Michelle are so iffy, James could also be a bit tough to convince to get out Frank, and she doesn't know if she'll have the numbers down the road, or if Frank'll get her out instead. She needs Tiffany now for this plan to work. 

• Love 3
(edited)

BB8, according to Wikipedia: During the competition, a banner flew over the house which referred to Amber and Eric as being "liars". This banner led Daniele to realize that Eric had voted to evict Kail the previous two weeks, and led to Daniele to begin turning against him.

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also lol at Tiffany telling Corey that she's Vanessa's sister and him having no idea who that is. Did we know he knew Clay? It makes sense.

I want to say that we knew about him knowing Clay but that may have just been pre-game speculation because they went to the same college and Corey seemed like a carbon copy of him. I will say that Clay was stupider but Corey is more dull, even with the goat story.

Da'Vonne telling everyone about Tiffany wanting Frank out is like when she figured out last season that there were twins in the game, but she was going to keep it quiet... and three minutes later, was telling everyone who came near her that "Hey, have you noticed the twins yet? There's the skinny one and there's Thick'ems." Both her and Frank are overplaying and it's going to lead to their demise. I have a feeling that Da'Vonne will last longer than Frank for some reason, though.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, Clay and Corey are kind of similar...

tumblr_o9mc59MH4s1tei4xno1_540.png

tumblr_nta2svd8Vf1uue8tvo1_540.jpg

• Love 4

Yeah but Corey hasn't given us what I feel was Clay's greatest (dumbest?) moment: when Jason was telling him about a foreign version of Big Brother and how two participants died in a traffic accident and Clay asked if it happened while they were in the house.

Until then, Corey's just gonna keep boring the hell out of me. His stories are better than a sleeping pill at night.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, urusai said:

If Corey starts mumbling gibberish, i'll know they are related.

This does remind me of my favourite Day moment of last season:

tumblr_nqu8m8ti791uyajyfo1_250.gif

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah but Corey hasn't given us what I feel was Clay's greatest (dumbest?) moment: when Jason was telling him about a foreign version of Big Brother and how two participants died in a traffic accident and Clay asked if it happened while they were in the house.

True, but I feel like we've more than made up for Clay's dumbness with the dumbness of the Messiah and his two disciples. Besides, Corey's not the sharpest tool in the shed, so just give it time. 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Well, if Corey knows Clay I guess we know now how Corey was recruited, right? Because he sure didn't get in via the standard process.

Exactly. I read that Tiffany said she was recruited right before the game started. I'm sure Paulie was recruited as well. I miss people who are actually BB fans. Steve had a lot of faults, but he was a true fan, and I liked him just for that. 

• Love 10
(edited)

From Jokers, at 11:09 pm BBT tonight

Day got in trouble for using DR as a strategy and was forced to take back what she said to the other girls earlier. NT

Specifically for saying that the DR had said something outright (I keep coming across references of Da'Vonne saying that they "let something slip") that made her think that Tiffany was coming after her. Which is... interesting because normally don't they get the "You are not allowed to use production as a strategy" message? Instead she got called in and had to tell Nicole, Michelle, and Zakiyah that she took back what she said earlier, the DR had nothing to do with it and she was wrong. 

A good player would use that against her. Considering that two out of the three people were Nicole and Michelle, nothing will probably come of it.

Two bonus videos of it, for shits and giggles: 
Da'Vonne uses the DR as strategy
Da'Vonne recanting her DR info to Nicole and Michelle 

ETA: I had a bit here about what I thought probably happened but I hadn't come across the first video listed before. Now I think it's just bullshit. Nice try though, Da'Vonne! There is a chance that she took 2+2 and came up with 5 as the answer from DR questions but I dunno. I think she was buying into her own paranoia.

I mean, earlier she thought that Bronte was related to Basic Becky so it's not like she needs any real evidence before she rolls with something.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

There is a chance that she took 2+2 and came up with 5 as the answer from DR questions but I dunno. I think she was buying into her own paranoia.

To me, it sounds like she took the questions they asked which fed into her obvious paranoia about Tiffany. In talking with other people, she implied that DR confirmed her paranoia (2+2=5). I don't doubt DR was trying to plant seeds about Tiffany, but it's all on her for taking the bait.

But because she implied that the DR confirmed her suspicions (instead of just feeding them), she had to apologize to the other HGs.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

Here is the post from jokers including flashback times if anybody wants to watch

-–----------------

Da'Vonne caught saying she took a hint from what production said to her in the diary room; forced to recant to Michelle, Nicole, and Zak
07/04/16 12:29 AM

If you have the live feeds you can see the incident by flashing back to July 3, 9:35pm Cams 1/2 to see Da'Vonne make the comment that will get her in trouble. To see her recant her statement flash back to July 3, 11:06:40pm Cams 3/4.

For those without feeds, Da"Vonne was in the have not room talking with Nicole, Michelle, and Zakiyah about strategy for who the Fatal Five want to get out next. Da'Vonne mentions that she believes Tiffany is coming for her despite being in the Fatal Five. Nicole asks why Da'Vonne thinks this. Da'Vonne says to Nicole "have you ever gone to secret room and kinda accidentally got a piece of information you weren't supposed to get?" (she confirms "secret room" is referring to the diary room) Nicole says "no" and Da'Vonne goes on to explain "Well I did. [...] I was sitting there, I was sitting in the chair like 'What'd you just say?' and then I'm like, I'm putting the pieces together and I'm like, 'ok.'" 

Fast forward to 11:06pm and Da'Vonne leaves the diary room and heads to the bathroom to see Nicole and Michelle. Da'Vonne says "I got in trouble. So, the DR in no way impacted anything or hinted to me anything about Tiffany and I'm not gonna say that as far as strategic reasons that didn't happen." She then goes and tells the same thing to Zak.

Shout out to Tigrress and NovemberRain for posting the flashback times.

Read more: http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=25200020#ixzz4DQnWz0G2

Yep, that all girls alliance blew up quite quickly, didn't it? Honestly, as much as I blame Day for buying into this paranoia, I also blame production for trying to obviously save Frank...AGAIN. I'm legit getting flashbacks to season 14, when I didn't read up on the live feed stuff and just watched the show, but even I knew it was obvious they kept trying to save him. So, of course now Day conveniently wants Tiffany out? THANKS, PRODUCTION. 

Now, for that sole reason, I want Tiffany to stay the most. 

More things on BB Feedster about last night include shit talking about Tiffany, and how she's the next target after Bronte (and how Day/Zak don't even want Victor out). Also, Zak is convinced something's going on with Paulie and Tiffany. Girl, he's just not that into you. She's getting more and more jealous and I am getting more and more annoyed with her. If she doesn't stop with this Paulie shit soon, I'm going to be wishing for her eviction next.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

. Also, Zak is convinced something's going on with Paulie and Tiffany. Girl, he's just not that into you. She's getting more and more jealous and I am getting more and more annoyed with her. If she doesn't stop with this Paulie shit soon, I'm going to be wishing for her eviction next.

I was really really hoping that she was just playing him, since she had initially said something to that effect to Nicole. 

When she was laying there in the HOH bed trying to get him to reassure her etc.,. I thought please tell me she's just manipulating him, but this jealously thing is nagl.