Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Only You / An Untold Story

• Start Topic

Just now, tennisgurl said:

Henry? You are a fucking idiot. I am now drinking an extra glass of wine thanks to you. 

I'm jealous. No wine for me since its a school night. I will indulge in my last piece of birthday cake, though. I suppose getting older does have an advantage.

• Love 3

Remember that time they spent an entire season having Hook and Emma fight for each other.  Then the SEASON FINALE came along, and the writers literally separated them by worlds again and put him in a cage.

FLIP

• Love 4
Just now, scenicbyway said:

Remember that time they spent an entire season having Hook and Emma fight for each other.  Then the SEASON FINALE came along, and the writers literally separated them by worlds again and put him in a cage.

FLIP

And Emma is not even allowed to react to it. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, saoirse said:

I sure hope you got some dinner in you, because it could be a long drunken night at this rate! ;)

lol I heated up some leftovers, I hope they're enough! 

• Love 1

Yeah, why did they not immediately tell Henry why his idea was a bad one?

But I'm totally digging the Jekyll and Hyde story and the world of untold stories. I'd love to spend an arc there.

I don't think I get why Emma being worried about the Evil Queen spurred Henry's quest.

1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I'm jealous. No wine for me since its a school night. I will indulge in my last piece of birthday cake, though. I suppose getting older does have an advantage.

Enjoy! and happy birthday! I am enjoying pie and ice cream. screw diets. 

• Love 1

Since Emma is inherently magical, wouldn't destroying magic destroy Emma, too?

Just now, Rumsy4 said:

And Emma is not even allowed to react to it. 

Well, it's not like Emma would know painful things.  It's not like she's, you know, someone who's experienced lots of pain, like, say, Regina.

Also, we now have a canon reference to Offscreenville.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Panopticon said:

Nothing is Henry's fault. We know whose son he is.

(laugh)

and the shoe drops for Henry. not so smug now you dummy. 

What is Henry's deal? Ugh.

I feel like this finale is all over the place.  Maybe it should've been the season 6 premiere?  Because it literally has nothing to do with what we've been watching in the last 20 episodes.

• Love 2

Its like there are two episodes going on at once. One is a super fun steampunk Victorian novel adventure with lots of creative sets and ideas and fun character stuff, and theres another really boring show filled with self pity and a whiney emo teen. Its like this whole series and its strengths and weaknesses in one two episode set. 

• Love 10

So my prediction is Belle in a Box will be passed along from person to person, sometimes unknowingly, like in a slapstick comedy, with Rumple chasing her forever from realm to realm

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Its like there are two episodes going on at once. One is a super fun steampunk Victorian novel adventure with lots of creative sets and ideas and fun character stuff, and theres another really boring show filled with self pity and a whiney emo teen. Its like this whole series and its strengths and weaknesses in one two episode set. 

It's like they're going extra-Meta with the Jekyll/Hyde and applying it to the show itself.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I would have loved for Emma and Rumple to be included in the Jekyll/Hyde story. It would have been fun for everyone to have an adventure together after a half season of hell.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Worsel said:

So my prediction is Belle in a Box will be passed along from person to person, sometimes unknowingly, like in a slapstick comedy, with Rumple chasing her forever from realm to realm

If Rumple could spend the remainder of the series playing this whacked-out version of "Find the Lady", I would forgive A&E everything else that has gone wrong with this show.

• Love 4