Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Only You / An Untold Story

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, mjgchick said:

Good lord, Zelena raped this kids dad and killed his mom. What is this fuckery? I'm out.

And she pretended to be his dead mother. Oh wait, is it canon that they took his memories of that away?

1 minute ago, InsertWordHere said:

And she pretended to be his dead mother. Oh wait, is it canon that they took his memories of that away?

Yes I think they did - Robin and Regina decided it during a discussion

• Love 1
Just now, ParadoxLost said:

I do not like the way Regina and Emma interact on road trips.  I do not like it at all.

Just road trips?    Because if they didn't have a conversation the rest of the series, I would not be upset.

• Love 6

Wow, Neal was working on stopping magic in NYC? Because to me it looked like he was doing nothing.

3 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

So Hook and Emma got a what, 10 minute reunion walking from the cemetery to granny's before they were separated AGAIN?!

That's being too generous.

• Love 7

Why is Violet so naïve?

So, Henry and Neal had a convo, in the 2 days they knew each other about destroying magic.  PULEASE stop the retcon.

What were the writers on when they matched up Snow, Charming, Regina and Hook on an adventure?

Also, pretty sure Neal wasn't working on destroying magic in NYC...

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

So Hook and Emma got a what, 10 minute reunion walking from the cemetery to granny's before they were separated AGAIN?!

It's more time than they got after last season's Hook death. We should probably be glad things are moving in the right direction?

• Love 1

I just keep imagining the trip in the Caddy - Rumple constantly talking to Belle in a Box even though she's not only asleep but IN A BOX. "Don't worry, we'll wake you up real soon..."  I want a scene where someone sees this and calls for a stat psychiatry consult and a 24 hour hold...

• Love 1

It was silly that Regina couldn't have just said what she neded and why. 

I gagged a bit at Zelena being so sweet with the child of the woman she murdered.

Did Violet's dad leave, too? And it kind of looked like Guinevere was in the background.

• Love 1

Shut up, Regina.

"Taken your son."?  Wow.  Can't blame even Henry, now, for his own actions?  The never-the-Mills'-fault is spreading.

• Love 2