Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Only You / An Untold Story

• Start Topic

You  know, Belle was replaced by a box, and it had no impact on the story/acting whatsoever.  Huh.  I suspected, but find it interesting to have it confirmed.

• Love 9

The shot of Steampunk world was actually really cool. The look and costumes of this land is really interesting, I really like it. Can we stay here? More of this, less of whiney Henry. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Mari said:

You  know, Belle was replaced by a box, and it had no impact on the story/acting whatsoever.  Huh.  I suspected, but find it interesting to have it confirmed.

Maybe we could try that with Henry because his acting in the last library scene was painful 

• Love 3

That is...actually kind of a cool idea. A land between lands kind of place. I would expect to see some more species there, or people in more modern clothes, but that is still a super cool set. Seriously, I hate thinking about the cast being separated again, but can we stay here and hang out with fictional characters in this steampunk world? 

• Love 3

The storm at the top of the hotel reminds me of Ghostbusters scene with the storm at the top of the apartment building

Nice hotel room!  And loved Regina noting Rumple's failure to "perform"

• Love 5
Just now, Worsel said:

The storm at the top of the hotel reminds me of Ghostbusters scene with the storm at the top of the apartment building

Now that would be a cross over I could get behind!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Let's pause for a Regina/Gold convo.

Meanwhile, poor Emma has lost her parents and boyfriend AGAIN!

Well, yes, but it's not Regina's pain, so it's not important.   Gotta be realistic about priorities.  Regina's pain.  Regina's.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

I so wanted Rumple to say, "But my best student was Zelena and I'm not working with her."

Me too!!

Rumple just stood there and let Henry do his stuff? Right...

• Love 1