Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Only You / An Untold Story

• Start Topic

Just now, Rosiejuliemom said:

Woah! I did not see that coming!

I don't think it's going to work.  She's going to end up being back inside Regina, or something, because you can't destroy half yourself without destroying yourself, and then pop out without Regina knowing it.  

• Love 1

I hope they come up with something in the next eleven minutes.  Because the second hand embarrassment at watching this finale + Summer + plus nothing being set up that I find intriguing might break me of the habit of watching this.

• Love 2
Just now, AmeliaBedelia said:

I'm ready for my 50 second Captain Swan scene now. It will have to sustain me this summer, so it better not suck.

Considering all that CS have had to deal with this season, I will settle for nothing less than a 1min 30 sec scene that is so fluffy my teeth start rotting.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Jul 68 said:

I'm thinking this means that she just erased the black from her heart.

ahhahh thank you. 
"good luck?" Henry be a man and walk her to her door. geeze. 

Just now, InsertWordHere said:

A Connecticut Yankee OMG

I had to laugh hard. really, really hard. 
I need more ice cream. who wants some? Homemade. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

WHAT?!?! A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthurs Court reference? That is either amazing or stupid. Or both. 

It was good until they decided we were all illiterate and had to be beat over the head with it,

• Love 1

FLIP

Seriously, another I love you with the wedding imagery in the background.  So unfair.  She told him the exact same thing in the last finale.  NO PROGRESS.  They literally went to hell, for nothing.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ParadoxLost said:

It was good until they decided we were all illiterate and had to be beat over the head with it,

Maybe they expected the alcohol to have melted our brains by now.

• Love 1

Nooooo!  I want more Steampunk World, not Hyde in Storybooke.  And why does Hyde want to rule Storybooke anyway?  You'd think he would rather go to NYC or Disney

• Love 2
(edited)

Of course, Evil Regina is still here.  Love the dress.  

ETA: you guys cracked me up throughout the episode - thanks!

Edited by Worsel
  • Love 4