Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ehall1052 said:

You know, though, that’s the way kids are. I was a teacher for 35 years and it frustrated the heck out of me when a child, normally very articulate, gets in front of the camera or on stage, and suddenly becomes mumbly-mouthed. And my 4 year old grandson, who speaks like a professor, can’t be heard when I try to tape something cute on my phone!

I would absolutely agree with you, and it's very valid reasoning for most kids. However, these kids have been in front of the camera their entire lives. They must be so used to it by now that I'm certain that they talk like that all the time. Even the situations where the camera isn't directly on them, you can hear that they don't know how to talk. 

• Love 6

I imagine that Danielle heard about the possibility of an ASD, googled it, and assumed she would need surgery.  Sometimes they do require surgery, but that's usually done when children are young and it's causing problems.  She is so dramatic.  I also wondered why she was awake during the procedure.  I've had several endoscopies and I've slept through them all.  I can't imagine a reason she would need to be awake.

Edited by camom
  • Love 3

I know one cannot predict when they get sick but it seem to be a pattern Danielle develops issues and seeks medical attention/procedures during the holiday season.

If I was her family (adults over 18) I would do a health welfare check no later than Labor Day - "Is anything hurting you? Are you caught up with your annual , follow-up or specialty care medical procedures and tests ?" If so, hold your peace until Jan 2, unless you need to be transported in an ambulance.

side off topic question - how do I get rid of the box on the right hand side that is make the comment boxes from each poster smaller and more boxed in ?

image.png.484f451f399bd5c73a22cacc13f78069.png

Edited by sATL
  • Love 6

Time for my weekly day after watch... 

Remember after Hazel's eye surgery she started squinting and closing one eye and the original doctor said she may need another surgery, but nothing definitive? After that Adam absolutely harped on that one statement and whined and Danielle was getting really frustrated, telling him not to think the worst when they hadn't had a follow up yet... Well why is she now jumping to the worst conclusion when it comes to her issue? Why is she panicking about open heart surgery when they haven't even diagnosed that there is anything wrong with her heart?

At the nutcracker... When Danielle said the looks on her girl's faces was so mesmerized... I thought they looked miserable lol. During those interviews with the girls I couldn't believe how much they sounded and acted like two year olds. They wouldn't sit still in their chairs and couldn't even complete a proper sentence - specifically Parker and Hazel. At that age, having been in school for so many years, they should be perfectly capable of sitting still for the one minute they're being filmed. But it's literally every single time they interview them. 

When they wanted candy canes, how have they still not been told that you say please and thank you, and phrase it as a question, for example "can I please have a candy cane?" Not "I WANT ONE! DADDY I WANT GREEN!!" and not a single thank you. Disgusts me. I'm certain that they do this to everyone and not just their parents. Same with the Christmas gifts. Aside from the "thank you" they said to their sisters when they did their secret Santa thing, I didn't hear a single thank you for all of those gifts. 

WHY THE HELL IS DANIELLE DRIVING WHILE COMPLAINING ABOUT HAVING A HEADACHE?!? And why the hell is her mask always under her nose?! Also, just stop complaining about everything. 

Danielle still interrupts everyone. I noticed she straight up cut her friend off who was there for New Years. She started to explain to Riley was a resolution is, and Danielle just butted in an talked over her. So rude. No wonder their kids constantly interrupt too. 

That's all for now. I don't know why I even still watch this show. I hate these people so much. Only Blayke (and sometimes Riley) are tolerable. That poor girl should go to another family. She's the only one that doesn't suck. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, camom said:

I imagine that Danielle heard about the possibility of an ASD, googled it, and assumed she would need surgery.  Sometimes they do require surgery, but that's usually done when children are young and it's causing problems.  She is so dramatic.

I could have told her before she had any testing done that she didn't have an ASD. I had one, and even before ultrasounds existed we knew I had it when I was born because 1) I had a heart murmur 2) my forearms and abdomen were mottled when I was cold or had much exertion 3) my EKG was abnormal 4) I couldn't run more than about 25 feet. There is no way in hell she could have been as athletic as she claims to be or have had two successful pregnancies if she'd had an unrepaired ASD all her life. 

Furthermore, open heart surgery is only done now for extremely large ASDs. On the miniscule chance she had a small one that produced no symptoms until now, it would have been repaired with a catheterization and an occluder. 

2 hours ago, camom said:

She is so dramatic.  I also wondered why she was awake during the procedure.  I've had several endoscopies and I've slept through them all.  I can't imagine a reason she would need to be awake.

That was an utter lie. Her arm was bandaged exactly where her IV would have been. Also, if she hadn't been sedated I'm sure she would have insisted on driving home instead of letting Addumb do the driving for a change. The part about "she was so exhausted she had to go straight to bed" was also due to being sedated. It had nothing to do with the test itself.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, sATL said:

side off topic question - how do I get rid of the box on the right hand side that is make the comment boxes from each poster smaller and more boxed in ?

image.png.484f451f399bd5c73a22cacc13f78069.png

There's a forum for Bugs. You should report this there. Too much bugginess with this latest update. 😵

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I can't get over the lack of respect these kids have and that Danielle and Adam actually allow it! I just watched Danielle's instagram story, and Hazel of course butted in and interrupted, and then Danielle asked her if she had a good day, she literally SCREAMED into the camera. Screamed. And Danielle just laughed like that kind of behavior is funny. There's nothing funny or cute about that. It's obnoxious and rude. Also, why does that kid always have her tongue out?! What is wrong with her??

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Again on the speech issue, I think it's partially how multiples tend to be developmentally behind in language because they are around each other primarily and learn to mimic each other from an early age, partially Adam and Danielle not making much of an effort to correct them. Missing in person school during the time much of this was filmed probably didn't help since they would slowly improve from being around teachers and other kids than their sisters. I think Parker talks in a whispery voice/mumbles a lot because she's shy in front of the camera. Anyway, she's the one that does it the most and often sounds like she's got a stuffy nose or is sick. 

Am I the only one who rolls my eyes when I see those big dumb bows in little girls' hair? I know it's super common in Texas/the South in general (and yes I see them where I live often too) and many little girls love Jojo Siwa who keeps the trend going but I don't think they're cute or very practical, I guess I don't see the appeal. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, se0307 said:

I can't get over the lack of respect these kids have and that Danielle and Adam actually allow it! I just watched Danielle's instagram story, and Hazel of course butted in and interrupted, and then Danielle asked her if she had a good day, she literally SCREAMED into the camera. Screamed. And Danielle just laughed like that kind of behavior is funny. There's nothing funny or cute about that. It's obnoxious and rude. Also, why does that kid always have her tongue out?! What is wrong with her??

I just came here to ask if anyone saw that insta story. I'm so glad I'm not the only person who thought Hazel was over the top obnoxious. If I didn't watch the show and know that she was a brat I would think something was wrong with her. 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, druzy said:

I just came here to ask if anyone saw that insta story. I'm so glad I'm not the only person who thought Hazel was over the top obnoxious. If I didn't watch the show and know that she was a brat I would think something was wrong with her. 

Haha I'm glad I wasn't the only one either! I still think there is something wrong with her. Have you noticed how she always has her tongue out? But something wrong with her or not, that was incredibly obnoxious and unnecessary.

• Love 3

Last time they all got to pick out their own cakes - perhaps Riley got the cake she wanted?  Personally I would have allowed them to pick out their own cupcake - who needs that much cake?

Edited by RoxiP
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, se0307 said:

When they wanted candy canes, how have they still not been told that you say please and thank you, and phrase it as a question, for example "can I please have a candy cane?" Not "I WANT ONE! DADDY I WANT GREEN!!" and not a single thank you. Disgusts me. I'm certain that they do this to everyone and not just their parents. Same with the Christmas gifts. Aside from the "thank you" they said to their sisters when they did their secret Santa thing, I didn't hear a single thank you for all of those gifts. 

Yes!!! This annoys me so much! But I've never ever heard a single "Thank you" or "please" from Danielle's mouth (or Adam's, for that matter) either, so no wonder. They are rude. And entitled. Plain and simple.  

• Love 10

was Cajun Christmas cancelled this year due to covid? 🤔

Sorry - just had to bring it up..been waiting for 4 years to see this event.

What holiday is next week's episode - Valentine's Day?

Edited by sATL
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, camom said:

I also wondered why she was awake during the procedure.  I've had several endoscopies and I've slept through them all.  I can't imagine a reason she would need to be awake.

They do endoscopies while you are awake at the Mayo Clinic. 

8 hours ago, Elodia said:

Yes!!! This annoys me so much! But I've never ever heard a single "Thank you" or "please" from Danielle's mouth (or Adam's, for that matter) either, so no wonder. They are rude. And entitled. Plain and simple.  

You're absolutely right. Entitled brats, every single one of them aside from Blayke. That child asked for art supplies for other kids for christmas.. the rest of them just wanted more toys, which they obviously do not need. They're going to get a rude awakening one of these days when someone refuses to give in to their screaming demands. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, RoxiP said:

Last time they all got to pick out their own cakes - perhaps Riley got the cake she wanted?  Personally I would have allowed them to pick out their own cupcake - who needs that much cake?

No one. No one needs that much cake, least of all these kids that seem to live off of candy, pizza, and mac n cheese. I can't wait until the all start putting on weight lol

• Love 5
11 hours ago, RoxiP said:

Or did a single cake but with different sections if they wanted it. I get the need for them to retain their separate identities as they grow up but there's absolutely no need for 5 different giant cakes. These girls are spoiled rotten and likely have rotten little attitudes half the time to boot.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, druzy said:

They wrapped filming yesterday and good news Danielle is alive and kicking.

Poor Danielle. Smiling so bravely despite the mysterious illness still going on, blinking away the tears. I still believe it's all for ratings. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

"Cajun Christmas" just seems to be a lot of outdoor displays, bonfires and seafood dishes

Cajun Christmas Traditions, Holiday Celebrations and Events in Louisiana

Danielle implied her extended family have their own version - a place to see all of her cousins. She whined about missing it 2 years in a row. The 1st year though - she also implied it was a short (in terms of clock time) event. They got to LA late and apparently missed the whole thing. Dale implied it was a lively time including drinking. Those type of events rarely end "early"..

One of the big fire displays were cancelled.

image.thumb.png.4cc71e3d773232edd368afdbf403c6ec.png

22 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

There's a forum for Bugs. You should report this there. Too much bugginess with this latest update. 😵

thanks. I also just reported that when a poster references a post that I typed, my entire screen fills up with their profile picture -which is quite startling.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Elodia said:

Poor Danielle. Smiling so bravely despite the mysterious illness still going on, blinking away the tears.

On a sofa, unmasked, between 2 people who don't live in her household. 

• Love 9

That picture is not as bad as their Christmas. Everyone I knew , including me , had a reduced non-normal Christmas but not the Busbys.

The whole family was together with no masks and Danielle got a birthday cake. Then Danielle blew out her candles and presumably everyone there had a slice of it.

Utter stupidity.

• Love 8

Danielle has become extremely annoying. As each season has passed, she has become more and more bitchy, whiny, and bossy. Between her and her spoiled 5 brats, I don't know what is keeping the show afloat. 

• Love 9
On 4/21/2021 at 1:48 PM, se0307 said:

.Same with the Christmas gifts. Aside from the "thank you" they said to their sisters when they did their secret Santa thing, I didn't hear a single thank you for all of those gifts. 

Blake managed to catch on pretty quickly that the secret sister thing was so her parents could avoid spending money on gifts. If it doesn't come from a sponsor, it doesn't belong in their house.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Shelbie said:

The whole family was together with no masks and Danielle got a birthday cake. Then Danielle blew out her candles and presumably everyone there had a slice of it.

Utter stupidity.

She also seemed to have fully recovered from the illness that had her bedridden the day before.

• Love 8

Maybe Danielle's problem is stress. Stress from raising six kids, and five of them disrespectful, whiney brats. I'm sure it can't be easy. And stress can cause all sorts of physical symptoms, such as chest pains, low energy, headaches, nausea, diarrhea / constipation,  rapid heartbeat, blood pressure problems, anxiety, etc. Pretty much everything that Danielle has complained about. 

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, Spazamanaz said:

Maybe Danielle's problem is stress. Stress from raising six kids, and five of them disrespectful, whiney brats. I'm sure it can't be easy. And stress can cause all sorts of physical symptoms, such as chest pains, low energy, headaches, nausea, diarrhea / constipation,  rapid heartbeat, blood pressure problems, anxiety, etc. Pretty much everything that Danielle has complained about. 

Yes, definitely. Disciplining them would have been a small price to pay to avoid so many things: her health, the sanity and nerves of anyone who ever meets them, their rude awakening in the future, I could go on and on for days.

20 minutes ago, Quof said:

So a self-inflicted injury, if you will.

Definitely a self-inflicted injury. Added bonus for her: more attention! Something else to complain about! 

I've always wondered... If Uncle Dale had held any one of the other 4 first in the hospital, do you think he would show blatant favoritism to them as well? I feel like the fact that he help Hazel first is a stupid reason to treat her differently than the rest, but I guess that's just me. I've also never been as enamored by her as the rest of the world seemingly is.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, ellenr33 said:

Dude the obsession Dale has over Hazel creeps me out. 

SO FKN WEIRD. It's infuriating because it's so ridiculously obvious, and the rest of them will definitely start to catch on before too long. In my rewatch of the older episodes, it was even more clear to me how much Hazel is favored by everyone and how she's exempt from everything because she has bad vision. It's so frustrating to watch. WE GET IT, she has nystagmus. Move on. It's incredible because they should stop whining about that and start to realize how incredibly lucky they are that all 5 of them are (relatively) normal and high-functioning. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Hazel does seem like there's something wrong with her... maybe it's the way her face is - it's kind of flat with beady eyes, almost like something was slightly underdeveloped, but overall, she's a fairly regular kid, and they should just be happy that none of them died or are severely brain damaged. 

But yeah, Dale needs to not be so obsessed with her and constantly show that favoritism. No one is doing her any favors in the long run.

• Love 5

In fairness I haven't finished watching this current episode so I don't know what the issue is with Danielle and her hole/s in her heart.  At one point she says to Adam she can't take the pain.   I got to wondering if in fact a hole in your heart would even cause pain?  I just wouldn't expect that but interesting if it does.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, se0307 said:

SO FKN WEIRD. It's infuriating because it's so ridiculously obvious, and the rest of them will definitely start to catch on before too long. In my rewatch of the older episodes, it was even more clear to me how much Hazel is favored by everyone and how she's exempt from everything because she has bad vision. It's so frustrating to watch. WE GET IT, she has nystagmus. Move on. It's incredible because they should stop whining about that and start to realize how incredibly lucky they are that all 5 of them are (relatively) normal and high-functioning. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Hazel does seem like there's something wrong with her... maybe it's the way her face is - it's kind of flat with beady eyes, almost like something was slightly underdeveloped, but overall, she's a fairly regular kid, and they should just be happy that none of them died or are severely brain damaged. 

But yeah, Dale needs to not be so obsessed with her and constantly show that favoritism. No one is doing her any favors in the long run.

YES! Agreed. Hazel is favored by everyone because of her nystagmus. They are treating her as disabled, and giving her passes because of it. They are not doing her any favors at all. They feel so sorry for Hazel that it almost borders on pity. And how is that beneficial for her. I'm sure the rest of the litter already see/sense that Hazel is treated better. Adumb and Danielle have already done damage to them by labelling each one. Hazel is the poor, delicate sick one. Parker has the emotional/ psychological issues.  Riley is the wild child. Not sure if Olivia and Ava have been labelled yet. And these labels will follow them. And will become a part of them. Their identities will be based on their labels. 

And as far as Uncle Dale goes, I can't stand him. I think he's a loud mouth, childish ass. I don't like the way he treats his wife, he has said disrespectful things to her. When they found out they were all going on a trip (cruise ship, I think) and Crystal went to hug him, he pushed her away and said 'don't hug me' or something to that effect. And yah, if Dale had held one of the other quints first, would that one be his favorite? Hhmmm. By the way, does Crystal work besides the Cadi fitness clothing. 

• Love 3

I can't believe anyone would go on and  on and on about about a potential medical condition when it hasn't even been diagnosed.  I've always told family and friends not to stress or worry until you know you need to, it's a waste of bad energy.  I'm really tired of this, they are annoying and frustrating to watch and they complain so much that when they say something nice or positive it's hard to believe they're sincere.  

Edited by endure
  • Love 6
On 4/21/2021 at 11:37 PM, sATL said:

was Cajun Christmas cancelled this year due to covid? 🤔

Sorry - just had to bring it up..been waiting for 4 years to see this event.

What holiday is next week's episode - Valentine's Day?

No I'm sure next week is the week they tell us they have six kids and are just so darn busy and Danielle is in so much pain but not from the holes in her heart. I just bet she would feel great if she was going on a trip to Disney or Hawaii! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Love 7
2 hours ago, endure said:

No I'm sure next week is the week they tell us they have six kids and are just so darn busy and Danielle is in so much pain but not from the holes in her heart. I just bet she would feel great if she was going on a trip to Disney or Hawaii! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Danielle is actually going on a trip to visit friends across country this week. Adam will be watching the kids, I'm sure with the help of nannies and family.

image.thumb.png.9e8585aad478b174668df6e2bb5fec76.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, justdoit10 said:

All these shows with multiples gets sickening.  They all turn into a meal ticket for the parents.  It is so exploitive.  

I know right, TLC is such trash. I mean, look at the Gosselins and how messed up that family is, the Duggar fiasco, etc. Now they're going full on circus. "The Learning Channel" has become the loser channel, full of freak families all too happy to exploit their kids and the morbidly obese.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

YES! Agreed. Hazel is favored by everyone because of her nystagmus. They are treating her as disabled, and giving her passes because of it. They are not doing her any favors at all. They feel so sorry for Hazel that it almost borders on pity. And how is that beneficial for her. I'm sure the rest of the litter already see/sense that Hazel is treated better. Adumb and Danielle have already done damage to them by labelling each one. Hazel is the poor, delicate sick one. Parker has the emotional/ psychological issues.  Riley is the wild child. Not sure if Olivia and Ava have been labelled yet. And these labels will follow them. And will become a part of them. Their identities will be based on their labels. 

And as far as Uncle Dale goes, I can't stand him. I think he's a loud mouth, childish ass. I don't like the way he treats his wife, he has said disrespectful things to her. When they found out they were all going on a trip (cruise ship, I think) and Crystal went to hug him, he pushed her away and said 'don't hug me' or something to that effect. And yah, if Dale had held one of the other quints first, would that one be his favorite? Hhmmm. By the way, does Crystal work besides the Cadi fitness clothing. 

I think it was Olivia (if not, it's Ava - whoever is the mommy's girl) who was labeled the chunky one. In my rewatch there was one episode (s4 I believe) where they go out to breakfast and Olivia eats something, I can't remember what it was, maybe bacon, and Adam says "she's our chunky one!" And I think it may have even been the same episode or the one after where they go bathing suit shopping for their Hawaii trip, and Danielle tells the store owner that Hazel and Riley are the smallest, and then laughing says that Lulu is "the big one!" On top of all of that, Danielle always said that Lulu (unless Ava is the one always attached to her) is the mommy's girl who always wants to be held by her, and "great, why is it the heaviest one?" That's really awesome, guys, keep harping about her being the biggest, heaviest, chunkiest one. That'll really instill self-confidence in her as she grows up and rewatches those episodes🙄

It'll be interesting to see if Hazel grows up to feel like there is something wrong with her, or if she'll feel a false sense of entitlement as a result of all the favoritism. Maybe some combination of both, which will probably lead her to self-destruct. Insecurity on top of entitlement will be a horrible combination when she's a teenager.. I doubt Graham will stick around for that.

I'm worried about Riley when she starts to realize that her parents are already prejudiced against her. That girl has an uphill battle ahead of her. It's a good thing she has so much confidence. Parker will grow up feeling super insecure.. Adam will probably carry her around until she's 18. Ava (or Lulu, whoever I wasn't referring to at the beginning) will probably get lost in the shuffle and cast aside like Blayke because she's not interesting to her parents, and therefore not worth their time and attention.

Dale.... where to begin. I will say he does seem to love his wife, based on his instagram posts, however, I agree and I don't like how he belittles her on TV. It's never okay to do that, but even less so to publicly humiliate her like that. I get she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but neither is he. I can appreciate him being the "fun uncle" for the kids, but he's gotten them (Riley) in trouble on more than one occasion. He needs to get over the fact that he held Hazel first and start appreciating all of them equally, since they're the reason he's even in the limelight. No wonder Riley smacked him in the face in one of the early seasons. Probably because he gave Hazel candy for doing nothing when the others had to earn it by "tee tee'ing on the potty".

14 hours ago, endure said:

YES! So accurate! I think a big problem with this show is that they used to be so much more relatable, showing the struggles of parenting, realizing how expensive it is to raise kids, and figuring out how to support the family financially. Now they're just entitled, self-absorbed shits that no one can relate to, and they're becoming more and more detestable as the show goes on. No one cares how much they "struggle" because everyone has their own problems. They're no longer struggling to raise 5 babies/toddlers (and Blayke), they're raising 5 little assholes who are now 6 and should be much less annoying by now.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, druzy said:

Danielle is actually going on a trip to visit friends across country this week. 

Another miraculous recovery!!! I'd be willing to bet her health problems will suddenly improve because 1) her family isn't there for her to complain to 2) while she is enjoying herself, she forgets that she has all these mysterious symptoms. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, justdoit10 said:

All these shows with multiples gets sickening.  They all turn into a meal ticket for the parents.  It is so exploitive.  

They all turn into The Truman Show.

Edited by eel21788
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, se0307 said:

I think it was Olivia (if not, it's Ava - whoever is the mommy's girl) who was labeled the chunky one. 

Ava is the momma's girl who they refer to as the "chunky" one, which is funny because Danielle said "she weighs a whole pound more than the others" 🙄.  They describe Olivia as the comedian always making silly faces and imitating people.

• Love 3

Yes, they traveled a bit this season, two weeks at the beach house, another week or more in the RV, the gulf trip to see dolphins, the Williamsburg trip, San Antonio, and then I think there was another one around Christmas.    Just think how many trips they would have taken if it wasn't a pandemic?    Yes, that was sarcastic, and they never live like there's a pandemic, unless they have to.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Ava is the momma's girl who they refer to as the "chunky" one, which is funny because Danielle said "she weighs a whole pound more than the others" 🙄.  They describe Olivia as the comedian always making silly faces and imitating people.

Thanks for confirming! I can never keep those two straight.

• Love 2

FYI - I had to ask Mr Google since the hoop Adam was doing the drills on seems awfully high..

"Throughout gyms, parks, and driveways around the world, basketball hoops are almost always 10 feet (3 meters) off the ground. Some leagues for young children play on shorter hoops, but from junior high schools through the professional leagues, the game is played on hoops of the standard 10-foot height. "

I think Blyke mostly wanted to play b-ball to be with kids her own age and her cousin.

• Love 1

My mom had a old school theory for acknowledging she is reminding us about toys in the wrong places, and  to pick them up: It was a sign we had too many toys.

And since I am part of the mean mom club here is one of my rules: I do NOT pay for "duties" that I deemed are necessary because child lives here - our/yours/my house. Sorry. Go file a grievance. So no, offspring will not be getting coins for picking up their own things (that list grew with their ages) or clearing their own meal dishes. Extra household duties (cleaning garages, changing air filters, car cleaning, running that rented rug doctor machine ) - yes there was a compensation - which may not always be money.

D&A - hopefully what I said made some sense...

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, sATL said:

My mom had a old school theory for acknowledging she is reminding us about toys in the wrong places, and  to pick them up: It was a sign we had too many toys.

My uncle took anything that wasn't properly put away and put it in the freezer.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

I am watching the show now. Omg Danielle is really annoying me. Put your fucking mask on properly! And stop fucking touching/ playing with it! Sorry for my language but she really pisses me off. She almost looked pissed when the Rheumatologist told her that the results looked fine.  And the quints talking like babies is getting too much to listen to.  I can't see this show lasting too much longer. 

Count me in as part of the mean moms club. You live under the same roof, you're part of the family, you pull your own weight and pitch in with chores. No way am I going to pay for chores.  And what was her comment about that they've tried everything else? Are you kidding me Danielle. Why don't you try being consistent, and stick to your guns. Her and Adumb are pushovers and the kids know it. 

Oh this is a 2 hour shit show. I'm sure I'll be back after hour 2. 

• Love 5