Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Sicut Cervus - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Here is your Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat thread for S02.E06: Sicut Cervus, for your commenting enjoyment!

This thread will close at ~10:00 pm, after which you can head on over to the episode thread S02.E06: Sicut Cervus.

DO NOT post any Walking Dead spoilers in here. For any Walking Dead discussion, go HERE.

Enjoy the episode, have fun commenting and as always, please be respectful and civil to your fellow commenters!

the literal translation of sicut cervus is 'like a deer', they're the opening words of psalm 42 in Latin. ( i looked it up).

It's about how the author is pining for God after the temple at Jerusalem has been destroyed, and the people are  forced into exile in Babylon, whether any of that is relevant will be revealed shortly.

It's time for shit to get real on this fucking show.  None of these people are acting like the world is coming to an end.  Like @Sherry67 said it's all 'shenanigans and tomfoolery'.  They are trying to get into Mexico because they think they will be safer there than in the US.  Have they taken a second to even think about that?  Last week's pirates were a joke:  Negan wouldn't even bother to dirty Lucille with those clowns.  It's hard to believe these people are in danger when they have so much time to spend on their personal grooming (or not spend, looking at you Nick).

It's time for somebody to die.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, BasilSeal said:

the literal translation of sicut cervus is 'like a deer', they're the opening words of psalm 42 in Latin. ( i looked it up).

It's about how the author is pining for God after the temple at Jerusalem has been destroyed, and the people are  forced into exile in Babylon, whether any of that is relevant will be revealed shortly.

So, are they going to find a working green farm tractor -- you know, that runs like a deer ?

I'm going to try to stay up for this whole episode, but I barely made it through last week, so...

You people are going to have to keep me entertained.

Okay, I had to see Alicia Florrick get the crap slapped out of her in her finale last week, but I'm back and I'm so excited.  I'm hoping for a Madison facial expression sighting this week!

• Love 6
Just now, candall said:

Okay, I had to see Alicia Florrick get the crap slapped out of her in her finale last week, but I'm back and I'm so excited.  I'm hoping for a Madison facial expression sighting this week!

Good luck with that!

• Love 3
(edited)

Oh... next week is only the MSF for this show, and not the actual season finale.  So that means another round of episodes in, say, August?  Maybe those episodes will lead right up to the season finale of TWD in Oct.

Edited by Sherry67

I volunteer to get bit and take one of them with me. It's season 2 and all the main characters are still alive. What kind of jimmy jack jump nonsense is this! 

• Love 1