Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: Who Do You Believe?

• Start Topic

Exactly. At the time of the comments. BH wasn't even airing so months later writing that in a blog-I see another let's make things nice Krupa is a Bravo star moment from Mohamed and Yolanda finally played along.. It was her tweets at the time saying only Krupa and Mohamed know the truth. So she was disagreeing with the mighty Mohamed's claims and Joanna's claims of no such occurrence.

Yolanda isn't disagreeing with Mohamed or Joanna, she basically said she didn't know and couldn't speak authoritatively on the issue.
  • Love 5

Not at all.  I was reasoning why Yolanda did not like LVP.  Yolanda has pretty much stated the same over and over.  LVP should not be liked or have real friends and she is very bright and manipulative.  In no way was there a mention of jealousy over physical beauty and I doubt either woman would ever harbor any jealousy or even allude to their children's physical beauty. LVP in fact acknowledges Yolanda's children in a positive way. Yolanda is the one that threw it out there-that she could not be close to LVP because of the Mohamed alliance.  There is an old saying, "you can't expect someone to like you if you don't like them."  LVP stood by Yolanda's side, even when there was video evidence to the contrary, at the Season 3 Reunion. They are in no way similar, and the comment quoted was taken out of context.  LVP has never indicated any jealousy of Yolanda.  I would say it is closer to tolerance.  My point was in public settings and on camera Mohamed has praised or sided with LVP.  LVP publicly has a large following and of this bunch she appears to be on the higher end of the intelligence scale while Yolanda hovers at the bottom.

I hope you were not having a tuna sandwich.  ;)

When you said Yolanda chose not to get close to LVP because she couldn't get past "LVP's likability and intelligence", that sounded like you were saying that Yo was just jealous. And I disagreed because I think their issues are much deeper than that.

The ways in which LVP and Yo are alike?  Elitist, manipulative, lying women. I think they've got each other's numbers, knows what makes the other tick and therefore don't like each other.  Kyle is like that, too, with LVP.  Only imo, Kyle is afraid of LVP and Yolanda isn't.

And nope - no tuna in this house.  Not since I got a parasite(s) from some tuna sushi.  Didn't grow to 2 feet but made me plenty sick.

• Love 4

Yolanda isn't disagreeing with Mohamed or Joanna, she basically said she didn't know and couldn't speak authoritatively on the issue.

I agree, and I think that's a fair stance to take. I don't think anyone should be expected to make definitive statements about something that they can't personally attest to.

• Love 3

Kyle has a kiss ass attitude in general and I doubt very much that she is scarred of any of those bitches including lvp.

I doubt that either yoyo or lvp are jealous of each other.

In my opinion, they both think that they are superior to everyone.

Why? We've often seen Mo at filmings with Yo. Maybe he might still be at some of her group events.

My guess is we will know much more after the reunions. When Andy brought up the topic on WWHL, it wasn't posed as a question, he stated it as a known fact: "all of this has really harmed LVP and Mo's friendship". Since they had already filmed the reunion, I took that to mean that something was said that made him believe it.

I recall years ago when I only casually watched RHBH, I'd see this guy (Mohamed) at most of the social functions and saw how friendly LisaV was with him. It was never explained back then who he was. He was like that other guy that was in the back of the limo with Adrienne Maloof when Kim and Kyle had their big fight. I didn't know their names so I just gave them one of my own "guy with dragonian face' and 'guy with girlie hairstyle and huge forehead'. 

• Love 5

I don't think anyone should be expected to make definitive statements about something that they can't personally attest to.

Except when we're here. 

We all do it here.  All day, every day. 

giphy.gif

• Love 10

I don't see how this must have come from Yolanda.

According to Brandi, Yolanda told her that Mohamed had an affair with JK during their marriage, Brandi then told Audrina (MI) this at a Bravo event. It was this that started the whole "smelly" comment, so it isn't out of the question that Yolanda told Brandi this as Mohamed denied that he ever said it and LisaV denied he ever said it as well. Either that or Brandi made it up on the spot and in that case, why didn't Yolanda call Brandi out on that vile comment right away on twitter or as soon as Mohamed denied it on twitter. BTW, I don't think she came to Mohamed's defense at all until after Brandi said it a second time.

• Love 2

When you said Yolanda chose not to get close to LVP because she couldn't get past "LVP's likability and intelligence", that sounded like you were saying that Yo was just jealous. And I disagreed because I think their issues are much deeper than that.

The ways in which LVP and Yo are alike?  Elitist, manipulative, lying women. I think they've got each other's numbers, knows what makes the other tick and therefore don't like each other.  Kyle is like that, too, with LVP.  Only imo, Kyle is afraid of LVP and Yolanda isn't.

And nope - no tuna in this house.  Not since I got a parasite(s) from some tuna sushi.  Didn't grow to 2 feet but made me plenty sick.

I think that Yo and LVP are much more alike than they are different. I've thought that from the beginning, which is why I thought they might have issues along the way. Mainly they both have issues apologizing, tend to think there is some grand conspiracy against them and like to remind everyone that they are too busy or too important to worry about the silly things others do, and they both try to illicit sympathy not just to make themselves look better, but to make others look bad. 

• Love 7

Except when we're here. 

giphy.gif

Heh, youze not kidding -- hence the liberal sproutings of IMOs and JMOs and OLOs (that really should be LOLs but it didn't rhyme).

OMG.

• Love 3

Kyle has a kiss ass attitude in general and I doubt very much that she is scarred of any of those bitches including lvp.

I doubt that either yoyo or lvp are jealous of each other.

In my opinion, they both think that they are superior to everyone.

I don't disagree except I do think Kyle is afraid of LVP.  Or something.  Something in Kyle's make-up allows her to take so much crap from Lisa. Therefore I naturally think she's afraid of Lisa or afraid to lose Lisa...just something. As Kyle's wealth grows and she gets older she'll hopefully become less intimidated by her (or whatever she is that makes her the way she is with LVP). I've seen that growth.

In the beginning, I never saw a true friendship between them.  Always thought Lisa thought she was so above Kyle and the rest.  And I think Kyle felt inferior.  Well, it seems that they have formed some type of friendship, as odd as it is, and now Kyle is afraid of losing it so she's willing to forgive Lisa anything.  Except perhaps a dig at her children.  She's already accepted a dig about Mauricio but I think if LVP said anything about the girls that might be Kyle's final straw. 

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 4

I actually wouldn't consider either of them manipulative toward the other women. In the most simplest form, they can be seen as puppeteers but I just can't get on board with allowing grown women who have had marriages, children, careers and have to navigate life and all its experiences to cry manipulation just because they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. I think that their Elitist attitude is what draw the women to them. They're seen as strong, powerful women. People want to be around them and sometimes do things they wouldn't normally do just to be 'in' with them. There are two camps and the women feel that they either have to be neutral to both or pick a clear side. By the time Eileen was done with LR, it's no wonder that LR not only threw LVP under the bus, but she actually dismissed all of her previous issues with Yolanda in an effort to make nice with her. She didn't want to be feuding with BOTH of them.

• Love 1

I actually wouldn't consider either of them manipulative toward the other women.

I don't mean manipulative toward the other women (although if I thought hard enough about it, I might be able to come up with some examples).  More so how they manipulate situations and words.  Out of all the HWs, Lisa and Yolanda are the best at that.

• Love 2

Except when we're here. 

giphy.gif

LOL.

I don't mean manipulative toward the other women (although if I thought hard enough about it, I might be able to come up with some examples).  More so how they manipulate situations and words.  Out of all the HWs, Lisa and Yolanda are the best at that.

Ok that makes sense and that I totally see. While they all do it, I agree, those two are the best at it.

• Love 2

I think that Yo and LVP are much more alike than they are different. I've thought that from the beginning, which is why I thought they might have issues along the way. Mainly they both have issues apologizing, tend to think there is some grand conspiracy against them and like to remind everyone that they are too busy or too important to worry about the silly things others do, and they both try to illicit sympathy not just to make themselves look better, but to make others look bad. 

The major difference between the two is LVP has always had a loving and supportive husband who has welcomed her into his business ventures.  I think Yolanda's journey has been a bit lonelier.  So I think Yolanda has always tried harder to project this perfect marriage, perfect kids and perfect life.  Along came Lyme Disease and it is the cure all for any dents in the armor of the perfect marriage, perfect kids and perfect life.  LVP doesn't have that cross to bear.

• Love 13

The major difference between the two is LVP has always had a loving and supportive husband who has welcomed her into his business ventures.  I think Yolanda's journey has been a bit lonelier.  So I think Yolanda has always tried harder to project this perfect marriage, perfect kids and perfect life.  Along came Lyme Disease and it is the cure all for any dents in the armor of the perfect marriage, perfect kids and perfect life.  LVP doesn't have that cross to bear.

I agree with this.  And is also part of the reason why I just can't put too much effort into kicking Yolanda.  She's a sad, messy woman. I think and hope the tide will change for her.

• Love 4

Yolanda doesn't really like Lisa and she loathes Ken, even when her marriages are failing, I don't think she really wants what Lisa has. Yolanda's looks are not an insignificant part of her self esteem either, Lisa would need to somehow become prettier than Yolanda for Yolanda to be jealous.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3

They may have, but I do think there was a lot of geography between them during the Yolanda marriage.  LVP speaks of having brunch with Mohamed and the children and there is never a mention of Yolanda being part of it.  I got the impression their first meet up was in Europe.  LVP and Ken' first round of restaurants in the states in the late 80's and early 90's were pizza parlors and yes some were deep in the valley.  Yolanda and Mohamed were married and initially living in NY in 1994.  SO I am not seeing a closeness, like the one we have been led to believe until post-Yolanda.

This makes sense.  Their friendship/business relationship started in England; they both moved here at some point.  They maintained a connection over the distance and then both ended up in close proximity in CA and were able to see each other socially.  During the time Mohammed married and divorced Yo (1994-2000) they did not live geographically close.  Yolanda did say Lisa's allegiance would be with Mohammed so there is a degree of closeness certainly.  I would guess that they don't discuss things that we would with our close friends.  Men don't tend to do that anyway.  

• Love 3

Yolanda doesn't really like Lisa and she loathes Ken, even when her marriages are failing, I don't think she wants what Lisa has.

And I agree with you, too. LOL.  I don't think Yo would like a gimpy old guy.  Now that she's getting her groove back, I see her with someone vibrant that will be active with her for many years.  But I do think she wants a solid marriage, or a relationship at the least. 

• Love 3

I don't see how this must have come from Yolanda.

Well who else would be discussing the reason for Yolanda's divorce with Brandi.  The story as put out there is Joanna approached Yolanda and Brandi and Yolanda did not want to meet her and cited Joanna had a previous relationship with Mohamed.  All that is in dispute is whether or not Yolanda said Joanna was the cause of the Hadids' divorce.  I don't think any of the parties have disputed the allegation came from Brandi and Yolanda have a discussion about Joanna. 

Yolanda doesn't really like Lisa and she loathes Ken, even when her marriages are failing, I don't think she really wants what Lisa has. Yolanda's looks are not an insignificant part of her self esteem either, Lisa would need to somehow become prettier than Yolanda for Yolanda to be jealous.

I think everyone wants a supportive spouse.  Not necessarily Ken.  I have not often heard, what I want in a spouse is someone who does not support me. When Yolanda was mixing it up with Ken she made all sorts of excuses why David would not have the discussion.  David was at the event but for some reason elected to wait outside the finale venue.  Ken knew this and alluded to it.  Was it that Yolanda wanted to do battle on her own?  She wanted it to me her moment in the spotlight.

• Love 4

Well who else would be discussing the reason for Yolanda's divorce with Brandi. The story as put out there is Joanna approached Yolanda and Brandi and Yolanda did not want to meet her and cited Joanna had a previous relationship with Mohamed. All that is in dispute is whether or not Yolanda said Joanna was the cause of the Hadids' divorce. I don't think any of the parties have disputed the allegation came from Brandi and Yolanda have a discussion about Joanna.

Brandi claims she learnt about the alleged odor by overhearing Mohamed joke about it with Lisa. Yolanda disputes Joanna being the cause of her divorce in that blog post. Mohamed disputed it via Twitter. This is an ambiguously conflicting tweet about cheating on Yo with Jo from Mo. Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1

I completely agree, but I was talking about the similarities in their personalities, not in their circumstances. They have ended up in different places, but they share many of the same characteristics.

• Love 1

Ok Zooeysmom you have some splainin to do ( Ricky Ricardo tm) Mohammad told Yo to get out of her funk? Yo is ok with her daughter's sleeping with guys? Please elaborate and do not spare a single detail.

If Yo is jealous of LVP is because the world views LVP as smart and Intelligence is Yo's kyptonite. How many times has she told us she is smart? ( insert clever joke that utilizes the word I's here)

• Love 9

I agree with this. I think that the idea that LVP (and Yo) are manipulative is as much about the way they frame their public persona, and try to sway public opinion, as anything else. In S4, I don't think the ladies were upset about them being manipulated by LVP, but in the way that she claims to be the victim and lies about situations to make others look bad. The examples have been quoted a million times, from making the audience believe that Kyle and Mauricio were shady business characters, to lying about no one checking in after PR, to pretending that Brandi was nuts to claim LVP and Ken distanced themselves. Yo has done it with her illness. Trying to make the audience see the other girls as "Hollywood friends" because they didn't visit enough, all the while knowing that they weren't those sort of friends to begin with. I don't think either one of them manipulate the other HW's as much as they try to manipulate the viewing audience, usually by trying to gain sympathy. I think this is what irritates.

• Love 5

This is akin to saying that Lisa could not get past Yolanda's banging body, awesome house aethestic, or ridiculously good looking children.  Something Lisa can't claim to have.

LVP jealous of Yolanda? No way. What's there to be jealous of? LVP might not be your cup of tea, but that woman is whip smart  Yolanda isn't intelligent enough not to be taken by quack doctors. I certainly don't see that happening to LVP. Her home is elegant and to my eye, her style is much more sophisticated than Yolanda's That's just a personal style issue. They each have what they like and probably wouldn't want to trade with the other, so where would the jealousy come in?  I doubt that LVP loves her children based on their appearances, so that's a weird thing to mention. LVP has created the life she wants. Yolanda marries into the ones she wants and then feigns illness when she doesn't get her way. LVP doesn't need anyone else or sympathy to validate her worth. Yolanda depends completely on it.

• Love 21

The problem here for me is that we have a bunch of the most unreliable narrators since Gillian Flynn sat down one night and used Word to combine all her novels into one just for kicks.

LVP, the Yoolander, Mo-Mo Hadid, Brandi Glanville and just for fun an extra serving of Krupa.  Each and every one could pop his or her head out of my ass and say "yup, smells like shit in here" and I would demand they go back for a second whiff.

• Love 3

How about Yo saying at the beginning of the ep that she has seen this pattern with LVP before and gave as an example Kyle and LVP's fight in Paris - which was based on the fact that Kyle said that Yo said something, Yo lied about it at the reunion, and LVP claimed at the reunion that she believed Yo over Kyle, even though she (LVP) later admitted that she really knew Yo said whatever it was.    (Sorry that I don't remember all of the details but at least I'm on topic with a "who said what" scenario :)

There should definitely be a syndrome called "Yolanda brain" where the main symptoms are: twisting every little thing, misunderstanding, jumping to far-out conclusions, being fake & self-sentered to a ridiculous degree, delusions, laziness, forgetfulness, masterful lying ability, paranoia and feeling superior. The symptoms never happen all at the same time, they can mix and match constantly, changing many times throughout the day.

I´m quite bored with "hating" Yolanda after this messy season, she wasn´t there that much but still dominated every plot or storyline, and she was often funny when she was on, with all her ridiculous munchie talk and putting her treatments on display. Her ridiculous "friendship" with Erika is also funny in retrospect.

I can´t believe I´m saying this but I miss hating Brandi, it was invigorating in a way, it used to make me so mad seeing her on tv but now I think it´s preferable to being sad when looking at Eileen and ENRAGED seeing Lisa Rinna.

I´m so ready for Lisa V to dump this show. She would get her own show then I bet. I still enjoy her when paired up with some fun women and men who can match her wit and class. I could also see her and Yolanda getting a show together, it could have a battle format, where they´d train their own minions to got out and rant and rage on their behalf all over the world. The "better" team wins! Or it could be similar to RHoBH, the battles would happen over tea & painting parties, and the weapons would be a veiled jibe or a bitchy comment, one upping each other and making "jokes" that would make the other one furious. Losing control would mean a loss of points, so they´d just sit around a lot, fuming. At least Yolanda would. I would love the latter show, come to think of it.

• Love 3

Ok Zooeysmom you have some splainin to do ( Ricky Ricardo tm) Mohammad told Yo to get out of her funk? Yo is ok with her daughter's sleeping with guys? Please elaborate and do not spare a single detail.

If Yo is jealous of LVP is because the world views LVP as smart and Intelligence is Yo's kyptonite. How many times has she told us she is smart? ( insert clever joke that utilizes the word I's here)

Yolanda divorced Mohamed, and moved to Montecito about an hour an half way from Mohamed.  According to Yolanda, Mohamed told her to happy up and in comes David Foster.  Yolanda eludes to having been in a deep funk for six years when she is empathizing with Brandi and her bad behavior.  So apparently Yolanda who felt squeezed out while bachelor Mohamed was hitting everything that moved, took Mohamed's advice and started seeing David. 

Yolanda made a comment (when Gigi was dating Cody Simpson) that when her daughters come home with their boyfriends they share a room and Yo was okay with that.  My only issue is when Gigi was dating Cody he was underage.  Little details like that don't seem to bother Yolanda.  I also thought it rather brazen consiudering this image they are trying to project of All American Gigi, international fashion model.  Another poor choice was 16 year old Gigi going on Erin Foster's video blog in 2012, talking about her then "friends with benefits, college boyfriend".  Again, this is something that was done with parental approval.  Hich is why I think in the grand scheme of things the Lyme thing is overblown.

What I find even more strange is she claims Erika is so bright.  Just not seeing it.  I think Yolanda sets the bar pretty low when it comes to intelligence.  On this show I think they confuse wise vs. clever. 

LVP jealous of Yolanda? No way. What's there to be jealous of? LVP might not be your cup of tea, but that woman is whip smart  Yolanda isn't intelligent enough not to be taken by quack doctors. I certainly don't see that happening to LVP. Her home is elegant and to my eye, her style is much more sophisticated than Yolanda's That's just a personal style issue. They each have what they like and probably wouldn't want to trade with the other, so where would the jealousy come in?  I doubt that LVP loves her children based on their appearances, so that's a weird thing to mention. LVP has created the life she wants. Yolanda marries into the ones she wants and then feigns illness when she doesn't get her way. LVP doesn't need anyone else or sympathy to validate her worth. Yolanda depends completely on it.

I think when Yolanda started the RH path she wanted a lifestyle show and the accompanying products and of course a book.  During that time LVP has written the book and put the products into commerce.  Yolanda talks about being an ace decorator, LVP is filmed getting PUMP and its décor up and running.  I almost felt sorry for Yolanda this week when she claimed she was designing glass shelves to put up for her "books".  It is like so many things in Yolanda's life another prop-like the food in her glass refrigerator.  I just don't think there is a lot of design involved in glass bookshelves.

• Love 12

Yolanda divorced Mohamed, and moved to Montecito about an hour an half way from Mohamed. According to Yolanda, Mohamed told her to happy up and in comes David Foster. Yolanda eludes to having been in a deep funk for six years when she is empathizing with Brandi and her bad behavior. So apparently Yolanda who felt squeezed out while bachelor Mohamed was hitting everything that moved, took Mohamed's advice and started seeing David.

Yolanda made a comment (when Gigi was dating Cody Simpson) that when her daughters come home with their boyfriends they share a room and Yo was okay with that. My only issue is when Gigi was dating Cody he was underage. Little details like that don't seem to bother Yolanda. I also thought it rather brazen consiudering this image they are trying to project of All American Gigi, international fashion model. Another poor choice was 16 year old Gigi going on Erin Foster's video blog in 2012, talking about her then "friends with benefits, college boyfriend". Again, this is something that was done with parental approval. Hich is why I think in the grand scheme of things the Lyme thing is overblown.

What I find even more strange is she claims Erika is so bright. Just not seeing it. I think Yolanda sets the bar pretty low when it comes to intelligence. On this show I think they confuse wise vs. clever.

I think when Yolanda started the RH path she wanted a lifestyle show and the accompanying products and of course a book. During that time LVP has written the book and put the products into commerce. Yolanda talks about being an ace decorator, LVP is filmed getting PUMP and its décor up and running. I almost felt sorry for Yolanda this week when she claimed she was designing glass shelves to put up for her "books". It is like so many things in Yolanda's life another prop-like the food in her glass refrigerator. I just don't think there is a lot of design involved in glass bookshelves.

Gigi and Cody we're perfectly legal in Australia and the Netherlands. In California "An adult who engages in an act of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor less than two years younger than the adult is liable for a civil penalty not to exceed two thousand dollars ($2,000).". They were peers, and the average age of consent around the western world is 16, not 18. In America it's 16 in 30-31 states, 17 in 7-8 states and 18 in 11-13 states. Most of the American population live in places where Gigi and Cody wasn't unlawful.
  • Love 3

Nope.  You read my whole post wrong.

• Love 3

Brandi claims she learnt about the alleged odor by overhearing Mohamed joke about it with Lisa. Yolanda disputes Joanna being the cause of her divorce in that blog post. Mohamed disputed it via Twitter. This is an ambiguously conflicting tweet about cheating on Yo with Jo from Mo.

There was a preceding event that prompted Brandi to make the comment about Joanna. 

Miami was taping their Reunion and Audriana accused Joanna of having an affair and breaking up the Hadid marriage and cited Brandi Glanville and Yolanda Foster told her so at the Bravo upfronts. It became less clear that Yolanda spoke with Audriana.  The night that segment of the Reunion aired, Andy had Brandi as a guest on WWHL.  So on the main show, there was some discussion about the issue and Brandi made her usual nasty comments about Joanna and adultery.  She then tried to clean it up saying everything was good between Mohamed and Yo.  The video on here is the after show and Joanna had tweeted something to the effect "no wonder her husband left her."  That is when Brandi made the comment and then proceeded to bring Mohamed and the smelly pussy comment into it.  Once Brandi was on a roll she then brought LVP into it and claimed Mohamed said it in front of LVP.  (Brandi then added she and LVP were not on speaking terms.)

So it is three tiered event- First tier- Yolanda telling Brandi she did not like Joanna because she was with Mohamed.  It is up for debate whether or not Yolanda told Brandi Joanna broke up the marriage but that is the story Audriana originally put out there and stated Brandi Glanville told her when she was with Yolanda at the upfronts.  It is fairly well accepted that Yolanda was Brandi source about Joanna and Mohamed.

The second tier involves- Brandi making the comment and dragging Vanderpump into it.

The third tier is the subsequent denials by LVP and Mohamed about the comment.  Neither Joanna or Mohamed confirmed a sexual relationship.  Yolanda did not stick up for the father of her children regarding the issue and appeared to side with Brandi.  LVP and Mohamed both claimed that Brandi was never involved in any such conversation.

The resolve is yet to be had as it is in litigation.  The Court ruled that Brandi is not immune from a suit based on the RH contract. They filed the suit in Florida as the original airing was online only and Florida had a defamation statute specific to such an event, making non-resident Brandi have dole out some serious dough.  Since then Bravo has repeatedly replayed it on television. 

I am going to say after watching the clip-Brandi was making up the grossest thing possible because she hits below the belt.  Her biggest error was claiming Mohamed said it.  Had she just said it, there would be less to go on.  It isn't truth is an absolute defense case.  The case hinges on whether or not Mohamed said it and if Joanna and her husband have suffered economic loss and humiliation.

In case you didn't watch RHOM-Mohamed was at Joanna's wedding and there were endless selfies of Joanna, Mohamed, Shiva and Romain on Mohamed, Joanna and Shiva's social media.

• Love 6

This is only my gut opinion.

I felt Yolanda was very believable on this latest WWHL, and also, as some of you said, kind of sad, but mostly back to herself.  I believed her about the divorce, and I believed her about Mohamed.  I also agree with others that Yolanda has maintained a very friendly relationship with her ex, for the kids, he's invited over with her new husband, she's friendly in a real way with his new girlfriend, they know each other in a deep way.

I was bored the other day, so I checked out his Instagram.  I went back quite a ways, 45 weeks I think, and there was not one photo with Lisa or Ken.  Lots of party and friends and kids photos, Yo's there, his new girlfriend, but not a shot of Lisa or Ken to be seen, even in crowd shots. 

Now, here's the thing about that, I'm about 90% sure he used to have a lot of photos up there that included Lisa and Ken, the two couples seemed to socialize quite a bit, it seemed like a real friendship to me. 

So, as someone else said, since Lisa is not denying it, here's what I think is happening there.  Mohamed was pissed, seriously pissed.  He has either cut Ken and Lisa out of his life, or at the very least, put them on notice and limited his time (if any) with them.  What Lisa did/said was NOT OK with him.  Even if the friendship resumes, trust was broken, and he seems like the type who won't forget that, even if they are making steps to forgive it, or do in the future.

About the whole jealousy thing between the wives...I agree with many of you there too.  It's over-rated.  Are some jealous?  Sure!  Some even admit it (Brandi) and I'm pretty certain Kim is jealous of the stability and money some of the wives have now.  BUT, sometimes you simply don't click with another person, even someone that on paper seems like it would be a good fit.  I recently had that happen in my own life, I don't hate the woman, and I'm certainly not jealous of her, it just always seems to hit these weird bumps when we socialize.  I wanted to be friends, we have many things in common, but although I can tolerate faults in my friends, for some reason hers (and apparently mine) are hard for us to get past.  It happens.

• Love 6

Yolanda made a comment (when Gigi was dating Cody Simpson) that when her daughters come home with their boyfriends they share a room and Yo was okay with that.  My only issue is when Gigi was dating Cody he was underage.  Little details like that don't seem to bother Yolanda. 

I don't remember that at all.  I mean, it's certainly possible that Yo was okay with Cody sleeping in Gigi's room, being European and a little freer than we uptight Americans and all, but when did she say that?  During an episode?

• Love 4

Gigi and Cody we're perfectly legal in Australia and the Netherlands. In California "An adult who engages in an act of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor less than two years younger than the adult is liable for a civil penalty not to exceed two thousand dollars ($2,000).". They were peers, and the average age of consent around the western world is 16, not 18. In America it's 16 in 30-31 states, 17 in 7-8 states and 18 in 11-13 states. Most of the American population live in places where Gigi and Cody wasn't unlawful.

Seventeen year olds aren't permitted to have sex in California.  It is the law.  https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-a-18-year-old-have-sex-with-a-17-year-old--1669234.html  Since Yolanda's home is in California it applies when Gigi and Cody were under her roof-which is what I stated to begin with.  Seventeen year olds can't give consent in California.  Someone as intelligent as Yolanda should know that.  It doesn't matter what the law is in New York or Alabama it is where the act occurs.

This summer Anwar goes to New York and turns 17 years old.  He can bang his brains out with anyone 17 years or older.  When he comes back to California, he can't legally give consent and carry on with someone over the age of 18.

• Love 3

Seventeen year olds aren't permitted to have sex in California. It is the law. https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-a-18-year-old-have-sex-with-a-17-year-old--1669234.html Since Yolanda's home is in California it applies when Gigi and Cody were under her roof-which is what I stated to begin with. Seventeen year olds can't give consent in California. Someone as intelligent as Yolanda should know that. It doesn't matter what the law is in New York or Alabama it is where the act occurs.

This summer Anwar goes to New York and turns 17 years old. He can bang his brains out with anyone 17 years or older. When he comes back to California, he can't legally give consent and carry on with someone over the age of 18.

Oh well, what's stopping a prosecution? Are the police and Department of Public Prosecutions interested in prosecuting an 18 year old fucking a 17 year old? Is it Yolanda's job to prevent her adult daughter from breaking the law? Edited by Kokapetl

I must admit when Ken went off on LR after LVP told him what had happened, I smiled. He verbalized what many of us seem to be saying as well. The difference is that we aren't on the show. Certainly rubbed LR wrong. Oh well, the truth hurts.

• Love 7

I don't remember that at all.  I mean, it's certainly possible that Yo was okay with Cody sleeping in Gigi's room, being European and a little freer than we uptight Americans and all, but when did she say that?  During an episode?

I agree I think Yolanda has a freer way of thinking, especially since she left the nest at 16.  She said it on TV, I don't remember what episode or the context.  I just wonder how Mohamed feels.

Even with paperwork I want voicemails too. Plus are these phones done consecutively or through out the day. All will be revealed in part 1 or probably the beginning of part 2. Nevertheless, Lisa R is a dramahawk. She rode LVP's coattails and enjoyed every minute of it until she knew this wasn't a good look for her since she has worked so hard to ger certain Hollywood friends. I just find Lisa R to be a broken record and she's willing to everyone down with her including a hairdresser Faye Woods!

On her blog, Rinna says Lisa called her 10 times in a billing cycle, and 5 times in one day. So, did Rinna just not answer or get back to LVP, so she continued to call, or what? I don't want to see Rinna waving around papers, which is probably all they will show, but like you, I want to hear voicemails, SEE the records, etc. etc. Not taking anything at face value.

• Love 6

Oh well, what's stopping a prosecution? Are the police and Department of Public Prosecutions interested in prosecuting an 18 year old fucking a 17 year old? Is it Yolanda's job to prevent her adult daughter from breaking the law?

I would think it a gross waste of taxpayer money.  My point is Yolanda claims to be fiercely protective of her children and their privacy but she discloses some of the ore intimate details of their lives.   

It is Yolanda's responsibility as the homeowner not to let minors engage in unlawful behavior.  It isn't about Gigi it is about the minor.

• Love 7

On her blog, Rinna says Lisa called her 10 times in a billing cycle, and 5 times in one day. So, did Rinna just not answer or get back to LVP, so she continued to call, or what? I don't want to see Rinna waving around papers, which is probably all they will show, but like you, I want to hear voicemails, SEE the records, etc. etc. Not taking anything at face value.

Tamra did that in the S6 reunion when it came to Slade and his ex. She called his ex and put all his mess on blast. Lisa r just waving around her paperwork and screaming own it everywhere doesn't mean her word holds water.

• Love 5

This. Hit the nail on the head.

This is why I believe LVP is better at this game. YoWo wants to be seen as intelligent, she keeps trying to tell us how smart she thinks she is but I think LVP outshines most of these ladies in this category. Of course, that's not much of an accomplishment with this crew.

LVP and WoYo share many of the same characteristics, absolutely. I just don't think Lisa cares as much about the depth of her relationships with the other housewives. She has her BFF in Ken. Lisa has the long term, stable and loving marriage that has not yet materialized for WoFo. (and Brandi) I don't think Lisa cares all that much about having a posse of female besties.

How about these ladies just being comfortable in their own skin? Have they ever heard the expression To each his own?!

• Love 6

Wow.  Lot's of very interesting posts...

My two cents:  Yo IS jealous of Lisa.  Lisa has her own show plus RHBH.  That's what Yo has wanted from the beginning.  David verified this. Lisa is a queen bee on Bravo.  Yo is only a princess....except if she can bring Gigi into the fold.  Then she would be up and running for her own show.  The non Gigi's and Mo aren't enough.  David is gone.  Will that happen?  Only if Gigi agrees to significant appearances and da Lyme is cured.  No one wants to watch Yo's journey 24/7.

Mo's covering his ass regarding the 'fine' statement.  I think he told Lisa much more than what he's admitting to.  He's royally pissed because of his children.  There's something very wrong about these two children being diagnosed with chronic Lyme.  They're playing along with mom.  I think Mo confided in Lisa and she betrayed his confidence.  It put him in a very difficult position with the kids....and he always is going to protect his kids rather than verify Lisa's statement.  The fact that he didn't verify that the non Gigi's have Chronic Lyme is proof of it to me.  It was no longer a private matter when he issued that statement.  Yo made it public before that statement was issued.  He's not going to contradict that because of the position the kids would be put in.

• Love 8

Using the Occam's razor* problem solving method, I believe Mohammed did, indeed, distance himself from LisaV. 

Yolanda stated that this happened and LisaVP did not deny it.  I am going with this. 

* The answer to a problem is often the simplest.  Another way of saying it, the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely the explanation.  

• Love 7

My guess is we will know much more after the reunions. When Andy brought up the topic on WWHL, it wasn't posed as a question, he stated it as a known fact: "all of this has really harmed LVP and Mo's friendship". Since they had already filmed the reunion, I took that to mean that something was said that made him believe it.

I can believe that the friendship may have been "harmed".  But "harmed" doesn't mean it's over and that they are no longer friends.  To me, it just means that what happened had an impact and they hit a rough patch.  Which very well may be over, or well on the way to being over, or maybe they're still friends but not as close as they were.  "Harmed" to me doesn't mean dead and buried.  They've been close friends for a long time, and both of them always seemed to really treasure that.

Lisa has known Gigi & the non-Gigis since they were very young, and she & Mohammed are close friends.  It's perfectly normal for friends to inquire about the health of each other's children.  And certainly their LD was not being kept a deep, dark secret.  Yolanda was broadcasting it all over the world in every way possible, and she very deliberately told Kyle on camera.  Lisa, as a good friend, of course would ask Mohammed about them.  (And Yolanda would have been outraged otherwise, complaining that Lisa doesn't care about her kids.  There's no winning with that one!)

In any case, I think there might have been a problem between Mo and Lisa, so the word "harmed" certainly could apply.  But it's a huge stretch, IMO, to believe that the friendship is now dead and over.  And Yolanda, Queen of the Exaggerators, most likely does not know exactly when Mo & Lisa speak or have spoken last.  For all she knows, they may have had a chat the day before.  She's a bitch for putting that out there, IMO.  Her fondness for giving specific timelines has proven her time and time again to be the worst kind of liar.  It's bad enough when she does it re herself, but it's completely out of line for her to be reporting timelines re other people.  It would be far classier for her to stay out of it completely, or to - at the very least - be vague. 

I don't know if we will know more after the reunion or not.  It's possible that Lisa and Mo are just going to keep their friendship more private from now on.  My gut feeling is that they hit a rough patch, but are proceeding differently now in light of the fact that their very real friendship was impacted by being so public.  Plus, they both know that Yo is a bitch on wheels who has no problem throwing people under the bus, exaggerating, lying, and doing whatever it takes to make her look superior to pretty much everyone else.

• Love 9

When did that Bravo UpFront event happen when Brandi told Adriana that JK slept with Mohammed while she/MH were married? Was that before or after Mohamed defended Lisa to Yolanda about Ken's BD party? The reason I ask is, it is possible that Yolanda told Brandi this lie about JK/MH to get back at him for taking Lisa's side, so he knows that if he is public with their friendship (his/S/L/K) he will be made to pay a price he is not willing to pay. I do believe that they, M/L, have hit a bump in their friendship but I just don't see him throwing it away because she repeated what he told her, she didn't out his children or use them for fodder on the show, Yolanda, their mother, did that.

• Love 7