Type keyword(s) to search

Season 34 Spoilers & Rumors

loki567
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Oh god, I just got thinking.  We're probably going to see 3 Amigos 2.0 aren't we?  Tai has 2 idols, and Troyzan has one, which means Brad would probably get one of Tai's.

As I said, I will enjoy these two weeks, because it's still going to be a long season after that (even if the finale is 3 weeks from Sierra's boot).  Yes, seeing Hali and Ozzy's boot (even if I'm in the minority with that one) avenged will be nice.  I especially can't wait for Debbie and Sierra to get knocked off their pedestal.  

Brad doesn't need Tai's idol. Sierra will probably give him her legacy advantage. Ugh.

Debbie and then Sierra? Beautiful.

Two episodes off from dreading who the boots are. Though there's still Zeke in there for canon fodder before my favs, so hopefully I can extend that to three.

Edited by colorbars
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, LanceM said:

Yeah I would have preferred Sierra going first as well but I will take it. Justice for targeting Hali as far as I am concerned. : )

In fairness, Brad started the targeting of Hali, not Sierra.  She just rolled with it.

Nonetheless, glad to hear that Sierra is out of here next week.  I don't hate her the way others here seem to, but I don't like her, either.  I will say, though, that to have control of that alliance shows that she really was playing better and harder this time.

Color me shocked, though, that Zeke manages to avoid the boot for the next two episodes in spite of being at the bottom of both alliances now.

If Debbie's boot is a result of the move that Sarah wants to make with Zeke, this might put a feather in her cap for Final Tribal Council.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, LanceM said:

Brad doesn't need Tai's idol. Sierra will probably give him her legacy advantage. Ugh.

That's assuming he doesn't need safety before then.  If it gets to Tai/Brad/Troyzan being outnumbered, I fully believe Tai will give him an idol, even if it would make sense for Tai to keep it for himself.  

I'm actually somewhat intrigued how the Debbie boot is going to play out.  Is it going to be as clear cut as Cirie/Andrea/Michaela/Aubry/Sarah/Zeke vs Debbie/Sierra/Brad/Troyzan/Tai, or does Debbie try flipping from her alliance, so it turns into Aubry/Sarah/Zeke/Brad/Troyzan/Sierra blindsiding her?  This was the cheat tweet this week:

FRIENDS BECOME ENEMIES WHEN ONE CASTAWAY IS CAUGHT TRYING TO SABOTAGE ANOTHER’S GAME, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26

“A Line Drawn in Concrete” - -Friends become enemies when one castaway is caught trying to sabotage another’s game, on SURVIVOR,Wednesday, April 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

I assumed that might have been referring to Zeke/Andrea, but I'm wondering if Debbie tries to flip on Brad's gang.  I'd love for it to be an idol play gone wrong.  Someone wastes an idol to save themselves or Sierra/Brad, and Cirie's group outsmarts them and votes Debbie.  I really hope Debbie and Sierra don't go out in a rock draw.  I want to see their names come up over and over again.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Somebody at Reddit noticed an Ozzy exit interview where he said he wanted to go to the end with Brad because nobody would be willing to give an ex-NFL player the million dollar check. One more positive sigh in the Sarah wins column. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, loki567 said:

Somebody at Reddit noticed an Ozzy exit interview where he said he wanted to go to the end with Brad because nobody would be willing to give an ex-NFL player the million dollar check.

And that's the payoff to Brad's #WWMD? story. 

What would Monica do?  Get to FTC, and lose.  Second verse, same as the first.

• Love 6

If those are the next two boots and the long standing F3 is also true, doesn't it seem like Cirie and Andrea take control of the game tonight but probably get crushed by idols falling out of trees?  And how is that a satisfying narrative?  Idols are dumb.

• Love 4

In the preview it's something to do at the RC.  Not sure what, but it looked like one team (Cirie/Andrea/Zeke/Tai/Aubry) struggle.  They looked defeated at the end, and I think it was Cirie hugging Tai.  Michaela didn't appear to get picked for the challenge, so it's that team vs Sierra/Troy/Brad/Sarah/Debbie.  I found it interesting that the teams were essentially picked down alliance lines.  Usually they wouldn't want any potential swing votes going off with the minority alliance in the off chance they get persuaded to join them.  Which is why I'm hoping it is Sarah/Zeke flipping on Brad's group to vote Debbie off, and not Debbie alienating Brad to vote her off instead.  I'm still hoping for a bad idol play to waste one.

3 hours ago, ItsJessMe said:

I read somewhere (Dalton Ross?) that Probst says this week contains one of his favorite moments in all 34 seasons of Survivor.  A Debbie blindside?  Debbie freaking out?  I'm wondering....

They all give up reward to send Debbie out to sea, alone on a raft with just her own voice to keep her company. This is how they vote her out at TC. They demand this, in retribution for their suffering.

• Love 6

Someone falls in the water and Brad automatically assumes they can't swim, so he jumps in to save them before the crew can get to them.  This causes his team to lose, and then we get a TH of Zeke saying "Brad wants everyone to think he's changed but he's just putting on a heroic act."  And we see the #WWMD pop up on screen because then we hear Brad say "Monica would have wanted me to save that person's life over a burger!"

• Love 1
13 hours ago, SVNBob said:

And that's the payoff to Brad's #WWMD? story. 

What would Monica do?  Get to FTC, and lose.  Second verse, same as the first.

Yes. And we will have Brad crying to the jury "haven't you all ever met a neat guy?"

• Love 4

Looks like Survivor's finally shining a light on Sarah, so if she is the ultimate winner, at least we won't be scratching our heads trying to figure out how it happened.

I can only hope that the next two boots are true, though at this moment (only halfway through the episode) I'm dying to know how it's going to play out.

• Love 2

I wish it was going to be Sierra tonight.  I can't believe I'd rather lose her first than Debbie, but they are definitely setting them up. 

At least I hope so.  SU hasn't been wrong yet, but if they were going to be, watch it be this week! 

Sarah's actually playing a pretty good game.  I wasn't feeling her initially, but I think she's going to be a great winner.  At least she can settle the debate once and for all that flippers can win this game.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Sarah's actually playing a pretty good game.  I wasn't feeling her initially, but I think she's going to be a great winner.  At least she can settle the debate once and for all that flippers can win this game.

As long as she doesn't go on a power trip like Sierra, I'm good with this.

• Love 5

Sarah is definitely looking like she has got this at this point.  I mean did we really hear anything tonight from Brad or Troy?  As far as flippers winning this game I seem to recall someone on this season's jury making an argument at tribal council on her season that flippers can win since they akin to the colonists flipping on the British during the Revolutionary War. : )

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, LanceM said:

Sarah is definitely looking like she has got this at this point.  I mean did we really hear anything tonight from Brad or Troy?  As far as flippers winning this game I seem to recall someone on this season's jury making an argument at tribal council on her season that flippers can win since they akin to the colonists flipping on the British during the Revolutionary War. : )

And she did say she was voting for people that made moves and turned the game on it's head.  After tonight, even though there's still a few weeks, I really can't see Brad and Troyzan winning.  In fact, they are totally screaming villain and goat.  Troyzan has been virtually invisible this season, and tonight didn't do him or Brad (whose also been more MIA than the start of the season) any favors. 

• Love 3

I feel like Debbie's Ponderosa tonight solidified Sarah winning.  She doesn't believe anyone in the six alliance will win if they make it to the end.  If Debbie does in fact hold a grudge against Sarah, then Brad and Troyzan don't lose in a blow out.  I think it was speculated anyway that Sarah got the majority of the votes, and Brad might get a couple, with Troyzan getting none.  Sarah can definitely be in the good graces of the other alliance for flipping and prolonging their life in the game.

Next week should be interesting.  Zeke and Andrea looking to make moves.  I wonder if idols will come out next week.  Sierra is going, but I'm thinking the six (now five) will be no more and let it be every man for themselves.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:01 PM, LanceM said:

We heard one confessional from Brad when he admitted that he hadn't picked Sarah and Troyzan for his team because he wanted them back at camp (if their team lost the Reward Challenge) to monitor the situation and make sure that no one flipped on their alliance . . . not knowing that Sarah was on the way to doing just that.  Troyzan got one confessional after he won immunity, and he spoke at Tribal Council, but that was it.  Nothing strategic from him.

As for Sarah, I'm firmly throwing in with the speculation that she wins this.  This was a fantastic episode for her.  From her hero moment in helping Cirie af the Reward Challenge (and being the first one to do so, no less!), smartly seeing the secret advantage that Michaela really should've seen herself and getting it without being seen, being willing to listen to Cirie about her position, actually thinking it over, and managing to bring Andrea and Zeke together for one vote just to flip the script on Brad, Sierra, and Debbie were all major points in her favor.

20 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Sierra is going, but I'm thinking the six (now five) will be no more and let it be every man for themselves.

Technically, it's four now -- Brad, Troyzan, Tai, and Sierra.  Debbie's gone, and Sarah, as we saw last night, flipped.

Edited by Nalan
  • Love 4
On 4/25/2017 at 5:59 PM, LanceM said:

Debbie is the next boot according to SurvivorsUnite.  Good news as far as I am concerned.

Even better news he just posted that the fan favorite herself Sierra Dawn Thomas will be the boot next week!

This delights me.  I have believed F3 from the start so I hitched my wagon to Sarah early on and I have been watching her. Finally we get confirmation that the rumor she wins is likely true.  

With Sierra the next boot I will guess Michaela follows her out.  Brad is not seen as a threat, clearly.  I am curious about that, we haven't seen that much of him to know. 

• Love 5

So Debbie pretty much says Brad is going to lose at FTC though I am pretty sure she is going to vote him.

http://my.xfinity.com/blogs/tv/2017/04/27/survivor-castaway-debbie-said-brad-somebody-flips-going-sarah/

Wanner: As cool as Brad is, and as much as I admire him, a lot of people were uneasy around him and found him to be cocky. He’s a very successful person. An NFL player, a successful attorney. Some people, instead of admiring that, actually resent it. He’s probably already a millionaire and some people are jealous of it. That would have been an easy card to play. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I don't know that I've looked more forward to someone losing like I'm going to Brad and Troyzan.

What's Brad done that's been so bad?  Coming into this season, I would've relished in it, too, but he's actually been pretty decent this time.

Troyzan, though, I totally agree with.  Aside from his immunity win last night, he's been a big pile of nothing this season.

Edited by Nalan
  • Love 4

Well, screw this season.  I saw the spoilers online prior to the season about who would be on and checked out.  

When I first heard of the season, Caleb was on it, and I decided I wouldn't watch and stood by that.  I don't regret that decision as I have no use for him, nor the redemption he has been given by CBS since his stalking behavior on Big Brother.

I also misread spoilers as saying Cirie was out first, not Ciera (and Brad and Troyzan in the final 3) and I knew I was right to ignore the season.  

Then Varner screwed up so much a couple of weeks ago so badly that the show landed in my twitter timeline.  So, it's now on my DVR.  And here I am.  Dammit.

Now, apparently I'm stuck watching Cirie lose again, and apparently playing well again, and that makes me sad.  Who she was and what she did going on her first season. was real...getting up off her couch.  Now we see Probst being a dick this past episode trying to manufacture that all over again.  That wasn't real and it makes me mad. I wish I hadn't been sucked back in for this.

I blame Varner for this as I was happily skipping the season before I couldn't ignore it:)

Edited by pennben
  • Love 4

"Reinventing How This Game Is Played" - One castaway's alliance reacts after one of their own admits to flipping, and another Survivor must decide if they should reveal their secret advantage in the game to a trusted ally, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Here's the ep description for this week.  The only people left in the game that have advantages are Sierra and Sarah.  Sarah might do it as some sort of bargaining chip (her vote steal could determine who goes home this week if it looked headed for a tie), but I'm leaning towards Sierra.  Maybe she knows she's going and decides to let whoever she's going to will it to know.

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:25 PM, LadyChatts said:

The only people left in the game that have advantages are Sierra and Sarah.  Sarah might do it as some sort of bargaining chip (her vote steal could determine who goes home this week if it looked headed for a tie), but I'm leaning towards Sierra.  Maybe she knows she's going and decides to let whoever she's going to will it to know.

I was actually thinking Sierra tells Brad or even Sarah (since she's shown talking to her in the previews) that she has her Legacy Advantage, and one of them decides to vote her out in the hopes that she'll will it to them upon her exit.

Edited by Nalan
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

The only people left in the game that have advantages are Sierra and Sarah. 

They have "advantages", but Troy and Tai have HIIs.  So it could be referring to one of them as well.

• Love 1

I have a question and I am not sure if anyone knows the answer, but is Sarah a cop?  I mean I truly cannot figure out if she is or not.  It's not like she does not mention it in every damn confessional that she has.  

I am not sure how I feel about her being the potentially eventual winner.  I mean I was not a fan of her during her first season but I never disliked her either.  She's just there.  I would have preferred to see someone like Cirie, Troy (is he truly on this season?), or Andrea win but it was not mean to be.

• Love 2

I was rooting for Andrea, she's a sweetheart off the show and she's doing a lot to win challenges. Sarah is finally starting to bloom and she's doing it quietly, which is the way to go. I'm wondering if Brad flips on Sierra this week. Can't wait to see how this plays out and who votes for her.

• Love 4

I'm guessing she might be idoled out.  I've seen speculation on other sites that it might turn into a men vs women scenario.  Or a women and Zeke alliance, but Zeke' so desperate to make a move he goes to the men and tells them the plan.  He obviously thinks, too, that he's on the bottom of the women's alliance, but he'd be on the bottom with Brad/Troy/Tai whether he knows it or not.  The men have all the idols, so if they can't convince one of the women to flip to their side, they are pretty much golden.  This is where I'm seeing a 3 Amigos 2.0 or a Parvati saves the villains moment, especially if one of the outsider men wins immunity.  All the idols come out in arrogant fashion, and one of the women goes home.

Sierra might get targeted because Brad and Troy feel betrayed that she flips on them.

Edited by LadyChatts
Typos
  • Love 3
(edited)

SurvivorsUnite posted over on Sucks tonight that he made a mistake last week and skipped over someone in the boot order.  Zeke is now going home this weekt and Sierra goes next week. Either order is fine with me.

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, LanceM said:

SurvivorsUnite posted over on Sucks tonight that he made a mistake last week and skipped over someone in the boot order.  Zeke is now going home this weekt and Sierra goes next week. Either order is fine with me.

YES!  I thought it was a bit strange that everything could flip on Sierra so suddenly, but at least this makes more sense.  Wouldn't mind seeing Sierra go, but while I do like Zeke, he tried to screw over Andrea and Cirie, two people I love a whole lot more, so . . . he needs to pay for that in a big way.

• Love 4
(edited)

Damn.  Well, I'm not sorry to lose Mr. Big Moves Zeke, but I still would have preferred Ms. Big Moves Sierra.  I actually thought Sierra going this week made a lot of sense, but now I'm curious what will lead to her boot next week.  Hopefully it's a blindside.  I know at least this week it will be for Zeke, but I'm hoping it is for Sierra, too.  That must be the conversation it looked like Cirie and Andrea were having with her in the preview, because I know Andrea won't hesitate to flip and get Zeke out.  Cirie probably won't, either, if he's plotting against them again.  

Oh well.  Including Debbie last week, that's still 3 weeks of bliss I get before the season goes to hell in a hand basket again.

I'm honestly very curious how this final 3 takes place.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm honestly very curious how this final 3 takes place.

Maybe Sarah keeps flipping back and forth without catching any ire.  Kind of like a Vecepia/Sandra kind of game that hasn't been seen in a while.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Nalan said:

Maybe Sarah keeps flipping back and forth without catching any ire.  Kind of like a Vecepia/Sandra kind of game that hasn't been seen in a while.

Ooh, I kind of like that...Sarah learning from the queen!  (I'm trying to decide whether I'm being sarcastic about that.  That whole "the queen stays queen" got annoying after a while, like every other catchphrase does eventually.  Aah, the heck with it.  No sarcasm.  After all, Sandra won twice, so if Sarah picked something up from her, it can only be to Sarah's benefit.)

As for Zeke, I'm not entirely surprised to hear that it'll be him this week.  I wish it was Sierra, but as long as whoever it is over at Sucks didn't make another mistake, I'm fine with waiting another week on her.

• Love 4

We saw Zeke plotting with Brad and Troy, and Andrea and Cirie talking to Sierra about making a move.  I'm thinking either the women band together and blindside the men with taking out Zeke (Sierra might refuse to take out Brad or Troy so they have to compromise).  Or, Zeke overstrategizes, wants to take out Andrea, it gets back to her, so everyone votes Zeke out in a landslide.  

If the women do band together to vote Zeke out, that might explain Sierra's boot next week.  Brad and Troy could feel betrayed, so they target her.

• Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Oh well.  Including Debbie last week, that's still 3 weeks of bliss I get before the season goes to hell in a hand basket again.

My thoughts exactly. I had been hoping Zeke would be the one to go next week before the ones I'm rooting for (Andrea, Cirie, Michaela) start getting knocked out, so the order between Zeke and Sierra doesn't really matter to me in the long run, just adds another week of enjoyment for me.

13 hours ago, enlightenedbum said:

At this point I'm assuming the idols knock out Andrea and Cirie and that's going to suck.

I'm thinking that too. Or they only get to get their way for so long until the others band together. Like I can see Aubry and Sarah seeing themselves at the bottom of that side, and voting with the other side to take one of them out. I'm thinking Andrea gets the boot first of the three, since she's the competition threat, but Michaela has also been a consistent target too, so maybe her.

Edited by colorbars
  • Love 3
(edited)

Have to say I'm a little nervous.  I hope SU wasn't wrong about this week, and someone besides Zeke or Sierra goes home.

If Zeke goes, they sure are making it obvious.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

So yeah Sarah is totally winning this season. We are getting to hear her thought process on every single vote, she was shown to get no blow back whatsoever from her allies for flipping this week and she got to explain why she was revealing her advantage to Cirie and most importantly we got no reaction from Cirie about Sarah doing that which I think we would if that ended up being a mistake.  

Meanwhile Brad got a great confessional about how he has a new ally Zeke and that he is in it to win this season.  Then Zeke promptly gets voted off.

And then you have Troy, was he even in this episode?

• Love 5
(edited)

Only to tell Tai he promised to tell him if his name came up.

Didn't Sarah say something about hoping her moves would be respected by the jury?  Because she's totally getting Hali's vote, who said she was voting for the person who actually made moves in the game.  Next to Brad and Troy, one of whom doesn't seem to be doing anything.  I think Brad thinks he's actually doing something, but isn't.  So far he's been blindsided twice.  Not sure if he'll be a part of the Sierra vote next week, or if that'll be another blindside.  He and Troy are definitely going to get carried to the end.  

I'm actually looking forward to her making the final 3, just to throw it back at Debbie (who know doubt will try to let her have it), that she obviously made the right move in flipping when she did.  Hey, she's making the final 3, and winning.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

So this clarifies a non-idol way for Andrea and Cirie to fall out of power, which is that they had to push Sarah and Michaela hard here to preserve Andrea long term because of Zeke's irrational need to be in control, potentially causing recriminations and they flip after booting Sierra next week.

It's too bad because I think they're actually a good partnership in the sense that I suspect each of them honestly believes they could beat the other for the million, which would give me two people I genuinely love at F3.  And my assumption is they'd take Audry, who I also like.  Dang it.

• Love 4