Type keyword(s) to search

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Well, that article certainly proved what you all had theorized about the so-called "trust funds"...not real trusts at all, but instead, ordinary bank accounts June can access at will.

June's paying Anna $400 a month "to live on" and $475 a month for her cell phone bills? WTH kind of cellphone is that???

• Love 1

June's paying Anna $400 a month "to live on" and $475 a month for her cell phone bills? WTH kind of cellphone is that???

I wondered the same thing. The only thing that makes sense to me is there might be a missing word. As in, "$475 a month for her cell phone AND bills". That's just my guess, though.

Anna got a job preventing Ebola:

She signed up with a company called Young Living Essential Oils and has a link on her Facebook page promoting the company's product line, which includes the Ebola-blocking oil. The FDA has warned Young Living Oils not to make the Ebola claim.

Does she sell sage bundles to purge houses of ghosts, too?

• Love 2

that's what gets me is people who watch this show say "Oh they may be rude and crude but they looooove each other." Clearly not. If you love your family you don't date the guy who molested your daughter.

So did Mamma and Daddy break up because he was on dating sites or because her "tru wuv" finally got out of jail?

This is just VILE. Relative or not - you don't date fucking child molesters. This man should be thrown into space to wander in intergalactic orbit for 10,000 years with a sign attached to his ship so that all the aliens and anybody else cruising past will know what a SCUMBAG he is. An eight year old! Edited by BathKol
  • Love 1

It's hard to believe that's the same girl who was cute and winning pageants a few years ago.

Is it possible her weight could be due to more than just a bad diet??? I've seen overweight children before but she really takes the cake - as others have mentioned, no child of any age, let alone someone under 10, should have a gut that is visibly hanging over the waistband of her jeans like some 55-year-old hysterectomy patient.

• Love 1

All the girls are big, except for Anna, who lived with her grandmother. I attribute it all to a bad diet fed to them my June. Look at her. She could care less about healthy eating. Road kill and a big pan of pork and beans is a delicacy at that house.

• Love 2

All the girls are big, except for Anna, who lived with her grandmother. I attribute it all to a bad diet fed to them my June. Look at her. She could care less about healthy eating. Road kill and a big pan of pork and beans is a delicacy at that house.

I know, you're right...I was just HOPING it was something more than just an excess of processed white bread, Red Dye #4 and Yellow #3, empty carbohydrates, and very little to no fiber or greens whatsoever. It's sad because they are actually pretty people, especially Anna - she's beautiful! I don't watch this show much but happened to see a picture of her...gorgeous girl. And no makeup either. Mama June, if you look past her fourteen chinettes and eye bags, I can see a beautiful lady up under all that crap. Nice, clear skin and soft blue eyes. Too bad she screwed up the good things God gave her with her Hillbilly Diet.

I remember I read somewhere she made homemade Spaghetti O's with a whole bottle of katsup, a bus load of margarine and whatnot. Ew. Can you imagine the calories???

The way these children are being fed are no doubt what's causing the obesity but I wouldnt be surprised if there are other health problems either now or in the future as a result of it. There are some people who have a fast metabolism, can eat like a pig and not gain a pound but still end up with problems like diabetes and heart disease. 

I remember I read somewhere she made homemade Spaghetti O's with a whole bottle of katsup, a bus load of margarine and whatnot. Ew. Can you imagine the calories???

That sketti made me feel sick when I saw that clip. It’s absolutely gross. Not even appetising in an “I know this is junk but it’s delicious in its full of sugar and, butter and processed carbs” way. There were also a couple of food bloggers who proved it’s actually cheaper to make a healthier meal with at least 500 calories less even if its more involved than just microwaving crap.

• Love 1

I'm going to go ahead and file this bit of nonsenseunder "Equivocation Fail":

June vented on her personal Facebook page ... complaining she's taking all the heat for dating Mark McDaniel while SB is playing the victim when actually he's "a cheater and a big player."

She says Sugar Bear is trying to snare girls through Snapchat. She also admits she's rifled through his phone and found concrete proof he's on the hunt.

And get this ... Mama J thinks Sugar Bear is a lady killer, warning, "he has already scammed many girls on here to fell in love with them," adding, "so baby if u think u r his one in only u r wrong big time."

So, in crazy evil June's mind, dating while you are a single man is equal to dating a child molestor. Jesus.

ETA : Because I hate myself, I went and read June's FB. Here's a whopper:

I put that everything is awesome face on for a long alot of our friends didn't know what was going and was shocked when I kicked him out but a ppl can only take so much he even admitted on national tv he cheated got a thrill out of it and he knew he had hurt me bad maybe he will find another woman but he going to do the same thing to her I'm not going to call the girl out here for put of respect but he was talking to her and 7 others at same time she was hurt cayse he git her to fell in love with him he used being famous to get alot of woman and admitted it too its just crazy

She neglects to mention anywhere in this illiterate screed that she was HAVING SEX WITH THE MAN WHO RAPED HER OWN CHILD. But like the sociopath she is, it's all about June and how "hurt" she was by making up fake allegations that SB was "cheating" on her. You can't cheat on someone you didn't even have a relationship with, lady.

Edited by Guest

Ok, so with that screed, June now isn't even "pretending" to be back with Sugarbear anymore, right? Is she back with the child rapist (whom she never really left)?

Or am I trying too hard to understand the utter nonsense this whole sorry situation has devolved into?

ETA: Thanks for wading through all the muck to keep us up to date, Giant Misfit. You're a more selfless person than I am!

Edited by A Boston Gal

That was interesting. Will June take Dr. Phil up on his offer of a lie detector test? Will the attorney find the money trail?

Stay tuned!

As a lot of us suspected, June's in charge of all the accounts of each girls' money, if what her mother and Anna said is true. I have no doubt it is.

I've never been a fan of Sugar Bear even at the height of this show's popularity, but even if he was cheating on her seven ways to Sunday, she's still dating a man who was convicted of several incredibly nasty rapes of children plural, including her own daughter. She automatically looses the "who is shittier?" Competition. I could see that he might drum up some interest in the local area as whilst I don't think he has much going for him he *is* on TV and that's an aphrodisiac to a lot of people. With the assumption of TV earnings and being famous for 15 mins combined with a "harmless" persona  he might even have been considered a catch for a while, compared to what else might be on offer.

That said I think almost all of what June said is BS to deflect the atrocious publicity she has, and she makes it worse every time she opens her mouth or writes on a keyboard.

• Love 1

The best thing June could do is hide and never appear on TV again. But, like the moth to a flame, she cannot let go of her place in the spotlight.

I loved when Poodle said she was just dumb every which way, and that would be her ultimate undoing. Of course there's a paper trail about the money. She might go to the bank and request a cashier's check, but if the thing doesn't pop back up as having been endorsed and cashed by Anna..... she's still got the money. And according to what the bank told Anna, she has a whopping $17 and change in her account.

• Love 1

LOL! TMZ (tv show) is calling him Sugar Cloon because Harvey said that June is acting like Sugar Bear is George Clooney attracting all the women. Of course most people have figured out that June is deflecting her guilt, she mostly likely made the dating site profile for Sugar Bear to set him up so she could go after Chester Molester.

• Love 3

This is nothing more than June deflecting the molester taint by pretending that she's interested in SB. Plus, I think she's an angry control freak who bullies and dominates him. And if they make any more money from this disgusting situation, she'll want to control SB's cut.

I suspect she has been formally cautioned by child protective services, so she needs the pretense of a relationship with SB. Dollars to doughnuts she's biding her time so she can sneak out the back door later and hook up with the molester again.

I hate children on reality TV because people like June, John and Kate, and so many others view their children as paychecks and the children become victims. But in a weird way reality TV may have saved Alana. Without the TV focus on this family, the molester may not have been exposed.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 3

There's no way to tell, but without the TV show, the molester may not have resumed a relationship with June.  Sure she has a daughter close in age to what he seems to be attracted to, but so do many other women.  But June had money.  She bought him a car and took him house hunting.

June may be hoping to sneak out the back door and hook back up with what's his name, but now that she's out of money and under close scrutiny by CPS and the general public, he'd be a fool to let her anywhere near him.  His best bet is to avoid June and family, lay low, and see if he can find another woman to provide him with his chosen plaything.  Failing that, he needs to stay out of jail and on his best behavior until his granddaughters are old enough to be 'interesting' to him.

• Love 2
until his granddaughters are old enough to be 'interesting' to him

UGH and unfortunately probably true. His son's wife was the one putting the pictures of June & family on Tumblr and bragging about her great father in law, she will most likely be blind to it and the cycle will continue...

I don't know, now that the money machine has disappeared, Molester Guy may find a better deal that doesn't come with...June.

He may or may not abuse again, or try to...apparently the rate of recidivism in child molesters isn't nearly as high as I thought...but I'm guessing there's some other idiot woman out there who would take him in, with or without kids. This guy must be a pretty smooth talker.

• Love 1

He was with June before she got famous.   The molestation of Alana was before the show started.   June's money is not what is attractive to him, her young daughters are.   The only thing that will keep him away if she is willing to hand over her kids to get with him is the increased scutiny.   But CPS is busy.   Soon they will back off and his path will be clear again.

• Love 1

per TMZ:

June says, "I have more respect for myself and my kids and my family," adding, "It ain't happening, not even for a zillion dollars."

That is rich! She has so much respect for them that she was dating the man who molested her daughter and bringing him around her other minor children, while cheating on Sugar Bear.

• Love 1

I truly hope that this disaster leads to legislation expressly stating Coogan's law ( and each state's equivalent) applies to kids on reality tv shows.   Basically if the family is receiving compensation and the kids are on tv, money must be set aside.   And the trustee cannot be the parents.

• Love 3

I guess June is still waiting by the phone for that call from Dancing With The Stars.

That would never happen.  The wardrobe and makeup people would put in for hazard pay.  The male instructors/teachers would threaten to quit if they got stuck with her.  The audience would boo her off the stage.  And if by some miracle she performed anyway, the judges would eviscerate her.

Hmmm... I'm now forming an idea in my mind of how her dance routine would go.  June would stand there and her partner would dance around her while mouthing 'Kill me now!' to the audience and the cameras.

The song would be "A Fly is on My Toe", sung to the tune of "A Farmer in the Dell"  (a real preschool song):

A fly is on my toe,

A fly is on my toe,

Hi-ho, just watch me blow.

A fly is on my toe...

June would be dressed as a Hee Haw girl, fetchingly wiggling her bum foot, and her partner would be dressed as a farmer with a large fly swatter.  Her partner would probably be some crackhead recruited off the streets earlier in the day, and as he danced he'd be regretting his life choices, planning on entering the nearest rehab facility, and rethinking his stance on religion.

• Love 6

"Jiggle your belly! Jiggle your belly!"

(My first introduction to this bunch was accidentally surfing past T&T when Alana was "dancing" on stage and there was June with her shirt up, waving fistfuls of her gut around, and screeching at Alana to do the same.)

Some things cannot be unseen.

• Love 2