Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

If he's a mobster with delusions of grandeur and Castle takes him down, I'm all for it.

I'm hoping he's dead body number one, shown in the opening minutes, and already cold. Bonus points if he's an eastern seaboard mobster.

• Love 1

kelly thiebaud ‏@kellythiebaud 3m3 minutes ago

@soapsindepthabc how is my man @bryan_craig not one of your top 5 actors...

I'll just leave this here.

Because da bitch CAN'T ACT!

• Love 8
(edited)

they're so great

Bryan Craig ‏@bryan_craig  16m16 minutes ago

@kellythiebaud thanks baby for the support ,@soapsindepthabc thanks for the sweet comment, I know where I stand. No rank will change that ;)

Bryan Craig Retweeted
“The fear of poverty should never hold you back from your dreams.”
http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/254268
#money #happiness #Dreamers

kelly thiebaud ‏@kellythiebaud  53m53 minutes ago
I am so sick of negative comments.If supporting and rooting 4 my man upsets u, there's a button titled unfollow.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 10
(edited)

Can't she block, too? It's not one-sided.

They both are ridiculous to so desperately need public validation. It's vastly entertaining, though, don't get me wrong.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 9
(edited)

I mean, she has a point...

She does but it's still funny. To me, at least. :)

I think a lot of people who tweeted probably DON'T follow her anyway.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

They really are a classless pair, aren't they?

A couple (a lot? I'm not sure) really do tweet nasty shit to them though. I don't blame her for getting pissed at that, it's just the "supporting my MAN" way of writing/talking that makes me giggle.

• Love 3

Can't she block, too? It's not one-sided.

They both are ridiculous to so desperately need public validation. It's vastly entertaining, though, don't get me wrong.

I'm sure she does block. But nothing she's tweeting (that I've seen from when people bring it over to the boards; I don't follow her) is so offensive to garner such nastiness. It's not that big of a deal.

• Love 1
But nothing she's tweeting (that I've seen from when people bring it over to the boards; I don't follow her) is so offensive to garner such nastiness.

I think it's the tone that brings the nastier replies. It's sweet she jumps to his support, but good lord, lady, he's supposedly an adult. (TM Silas Clay.) You don't need to fight every battle with/for him.

• Love 6

I don't know how to link it, but on Kimberly McCullough's Instagram, there's little dance routine that she leads, and Finola is right behind her to her right. I think that Robin's friends, the day player medical staff from the Guza era, are a part of it, too.

Apparently, the women were having dinner to celebrate Kim's birthday, and they challenged the young girls at the table next to them to a dance-off.

I don't know how to link it, but on Kimberly McCullough's Instagram, there's little dance routine that she leads, and Finola is right behind her to her right. I think that Robin's friends, the day player medical staff from the Guza era, are a part of it, too.

Apparently, the women were having dinner to celebrate Kim's birthday, and they challenged the young girls at the table next to them to a dance-off.

I linked to it yesterday! It was too adorbs not to.

• Love 1

they're so great

Bryan Craig ‏@bryan_craig 16m16 minutes ago

@kellythiebaud thanks baby for the support ,@soapsindepthabc thanks for the sweet comment, I know where I stand. No rank will change that ;)

Bryan Craig Retweeted

“The fear of poverty should never hold you back from your dreams.”

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/254268

#money #happiness #Dreamers

kelly thiebaud ‏@kellythiebaud 53m53 minutes ago

I am so sick of negative comments.If supporting and rooting 4 my man upsets u, there's a button titled unfollow.

To borrow from..Francie, I think? Girl, please. Girl, PLEASE.

• Love 1

Not to mention, aren't those top 5 things votes on by fans?  So why hound the magazine?

Shhh. Don't tell them. We don't need Bryan Craig campaigning for actor of the week on whatever soap magazine at our doorsteps and schools. Think of the children!

• Love 4

A lot of GHers end up on Castle since they are both ABC shows and Nathan Fillion is an ABC daytime success story who appreciates what his soap (OLTL) taught him and respects soap actors. Just offhand Nancy Lee Grahn, Bradford Anderson and Kelly Thiebaud have all appeared on the show over the years as well as Rebecca Buding from right after or when she was on AMC.

I'm sure there are others I am missing but my point is that landing a guest spot on Castle isn't enough, sadly, to get Sonny off our screens.

• Love 2

He's a sports reporter/commentator for ESPN.

. . . who appallaling knows very little about sports, is a race-baiter, and makes things up about athetes and other ESPN personnel. His continued employment is mind-boggling.

• Love 1

Shhh. Don't tell them. We don't need Bryan Craig campaigning for actor of the week on whatever soap magazine at our doorsteps and schools. Think of the children!

He might take a page out of Ron's book and call our high school principals.

• Love 5

I feel bad about cheering for a kid losing a job that might have been fun for him. But yay!

No one that stilted is having fun. Poor kid was probably sweating bullets.

• Love 5
To beat this old drum again, since they're already recasting Jake, why not go ahead and SOARS up Cameron.

Especially now that they've SORASed Jake:

The role of Jake will now be played by Michael Easton.

Heh.

• Love 6

I legit have been sitting here for 5 minutes cracking up bc I pictured Michael Easton sitting on Billy Miller's lap saying, "She's....not...as...good...as...u...think."

I'd pay real money to see that, even in a blooper reel lol!

• Love 2