Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

No. She lost her dad in 2012, around the time she returned to GH. September I think. I recall us discussing how tired she looked. Others stated she was "phoning in" her performance.

It was fall 2013.

Is she involved with anyone right now? Was this in vitro fertilization?

In any case, that's terrible. Poor Kim. :'( 

ETA: Never mind, I read the blog.

Edited by UYI

No. She lost her dad in 2012, around the time she returned to GH. September I think. I recall us discussing how tired she looked. Others stated she was "phoning in" her performance.

Which I found ridiculous for two reasons: 1) Robin had been through successive massive traumas not lounging around some spa, and 2) even when Kimberly has made her thoughts about a storyline public like with Lisa using Robin's blood as a weapon, I don't think her personal feelings ever showed up in her performance.

Here's to Kimberly, and all of you hilarious and insightful PTV'ers having an amazing 2016!

• Love 1

She also has (had?) a brain tumor. Talk about a roller-coaster year. Good for her for being so open about everything.

It's a large cyst, but she never said if it's been dealt with or what happens next. Not that she should, I just hope she's OK. I can't imagine how scary that is/was for her.

• Love 1

I admire her so much for sharing all of that.  Having been through similar issues, I know that it helps so much to be open about them, because otherwise you start getting into this mentality that it's your shameful secret.  And that is so not the case.  

I hope she goes on to have a successful pregnancy, when she's ready to try again, and that the tumor remains as innocuous as possible.  

Side note: Kim looked adorable pregnant in that picture she shared.  I think it just shows, once again, that TIIC of this show cannot dress a woman who doesn't have Kelly or Becky's body.  (And they even mess up those two some times.)  They should just let Kim wear her own clothes whenever she pops in to film. 

• Love 8

I just saw this about Kim on my Facebook news feed and had to come here IMMEDIATELY. This poor woman. And I really respect her strength and attitude. Funny, you watch this "little girl" grow up on your TV screen and you become inexplicably fond of her - not just her character, but the actress - and are genuinely devastated for her to learn something like this happened to her.

• Love 12

I think Kim had an IG post with Frank Valentini a couple days ago - she looked great, and nothing like she does on the show right now.

What she went through is rough as hell and she has all my respect.

• Love 2

She says she got pregnant sometime this summer and was 22 weeks along when she miscarried. She took a lengthy (for her) social media break from early October to early November. I assume in that time frame, she had the miscarriage. Which, God, means that she was barely a few weeks out from that horrible event when she started taping her GH scenes. Jeez. And while people were wondering if she was pregnant, that she'd gotten fat, what they didn't know was she was probably taped while actually still carrying the pregnancy weight of a pregnancy she'd lost. I hope to God she stayed away from the Internet as much as possible, if I'm right.

Edited by MichaelaRae
  • Love 14

I hope to God she stayed away from the Internet as much as possible, if I'm right.

The vile things that were said about her on social media by some and now those same people trying to justify themselves ("but everyone makes fun of the entire cast!!") is the epitome of trash.

• Love 12

She says she got pregnant sometime this summer and was 22 weeks along when she miscarried. She took a lengthy (for her) social media break from early October to early November. I assume in that time frame, she had the miscarriage. Which, God, means that she was barely a few weeks out from that horrible event when she started taping her GH scenes. Jeez. And while people were wondering if she was pregnant, that she'd gotten fat, what they didn't know was she was probably taped while actually still carrying the pregnancy weight of a pregnancy she'd lost. I hope to God she stayed away from the Internet as much as possible, if I'm right.

I was just thinking the same thing - last week I thought it was so odd that she's wearing a rather loose-fitting blue top in her scenes with JT. I wondered why the Show would dress her like that when, IIRC, she rarely wore loose-fitting clothing as a regular cast member. I don't recall her wearing anything glaringly loose-fitting during her last stint at GH, either. I too hope she has ignored/stayed away from social media/the Internet. She's a lovely person and a pretty lady; I hope she never dignifies anybody's comments with a response.

• Love 1

Just read KMc's blog. Just love & respect her even more now. Takes a lot of guts to share all your business to the world.

Edited by rags
  • Love 3

http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/blog/2015/12/nashville-soap-opera-stars-team-up-for-new.html

Jonathan Jackson and Steve Burton are opening up a BBQ joint together in Franklin, Tennessee. The place is named after their sons. The best part about this news was seeing the "Jonathan Jackson & Friend Open Restaurant" headline in the FB "Trending News" column. Steve Burton is so unimportant that he doesn't even warrant a mention in the headline, LOL. This coming from a site that considers a story regarding Kim Kardashian posting a photo of her infant son's finger as important news coverage.

Edited by AgentRXS
  • Love 10

http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/blog/2015/12/nashville-soap-opera-stars-team-up-for-new.html

Jonathan Jackson and Steve Burton are opening up a BBQ joint together in Franklin, Tennessee. The place is named after their sons. The best part about this news was seeing the "Jonathan Jackson & Friend Open Restaurant" headline in the FB "Trending News" column. Steve Burton is so unimportant that he doesn't even warrant a mention in the headline, LOL. This coming from a site that considers a story regarding Kim Kardashian posting a photo of her infant son's finger as important news coverage.

I live really close to this. I may have to go and report back, if JJ performs

• Love 5
I think someone is just jeluss Britt is engaged to The King of the Streets and he is not

https://www.instagra...m/p/_5u7NqhEjk/

May I be wrong, but there is no way that this relationship will end well.

You are wrong! Behold the words of true love, foul doubter:

Just want to say something. This girl is there by my side no matter what, she sticks up for me no matter the cause, she'll defend me if anyone wrongs me or speaks badly about me, she is my best friend, my ride or die, my one and only and I love her more than words can explain. @keeelyt I love you babe, I will forever have your back just like you have mine

https://www.instagram.com/p/BALSsgfmZt3/?taken-by=bryan_craig

(He wrote this 6 minutes ago. I think he could feel someone in the universe doubting their love and wrote it response)

lol  at this response

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAIpxuPmZgD/?taken-by=bryan_craig

You're parked in front of a fire hydrant

• Love 8

I wish so hard he would have just quoted 'Up on Cripple Creek' already.

"Up on Cripple Creek she sends me

If I spring a leak she mends me
I don't have to speak she defends me
A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one"

Swoon, right?

On a more serious note... this 'ride or die' bullshit needs to fucking DIE itself.

Edited by Dandesun
  • Love 8

ulkis:

I beg of you, going forward, can you please properly punctuate and retype this douche's tweets, posts, etc. so I don't smash my head into my laptop screen? I know there are a lot of folks in the internets, who don't believe in typing correctly or learning to NOT type run-on sentences, but it hurts me head!

You can just add a qualifier/disclaimer that you corrected it. 

My brain thanks you.

• Love 2
Just want to say something. This girl is there by my side no matter what, she sticks up for me no matter the cause, she'll defend me if anyone wrongs me or speaks badly about me, she is my best friend, my ride or die, my one and only and I love her more than words can explain. @keeelyt I love you babe, I will forever have your back just like you have mine

Whenever I see a real life couple refer to one another as "my ride or die," I can't take them seriously as a grown up (not that I could take BryDog or Thighbolt seriously as grown ups in the first place, mind you).  

• Love 5

I've honestly never heard anyone referred to as "ride or die" except on message boards about Jasam. And now Brydog and his lady. He truly is the gift that keeps on giving. I can't stop laughing. And of course this schmuck parks in front of a fire hydrant. 

I actually think they'll be together for the long haul. They're both at the same intelligence and maturity level.

• Love 4

There's a line in the Katy Perry song "Legendary Lovers" (from her album Prism) about being ride or die. It's pretty easy to miss if you're not listening carefully, though.

I actually think they'll be together for the long haul. They're both at the same intelligence and maturity level.

For the moment they are, but I wonder if KT will tire of her man child and eventually dump his dumb self. Brydog doesn't strike me as someone who will shoulder his share of things.

He might be fun as a boyfriend/fiancée, but as a husband? I don't see it lasting. He's so immature.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

For the moment they are, but I wonder if KT will tire of her man child and eventually dump his dumb self. Brydog doesn't strike me as someone who will shoulder his share of things.

He might be fun as a boyfriend/fiancée, but as a husband? I don't see it lasting. He's so immature.

Considering that Kelly once referred to him as an "old soul", I don't see them parting ways anytime soon. But who knows? Maybe he'll have an affair with the dog walker.

I'm with tvgoddess, I think they might actually make it long haul, buuuuut if I had to guess how they would break up, I don't see T-bow wising up, I'm thinking in 5 years he probably cheats.

• Love 3

I love that Morgan is part of the #1 and #2 worst couples.  Bryan Craig must be dying.

Poor BC. He didn't realize making fun of Ron would turn Daytime Confidential against him. No more erotic monikers for you, bub.

• Love 6

*small voice* Maybe BC and KT will eventually grow up and get their shit together and manage to have a successful marriage. *small voice*

They will have pretty children, as long as they get Kelly's hair and nose and Bryan's teeth.

• Love 2

This. Saying that I'm happy they're together, at least IMO, is a backhanded compliment: by staying together, they spare the rest of the human race from dealing with their BS. We must keep it this way. 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 4

Does Bryan know Kurt Sutter?? This tweet seems rather random

https://twitter.com/sutterink/status/684876242030469120

Why the fuck would Kurt Sutter and "Peggy Bundy" ever sully themselves by associating with Bry-dog and Thighbolt?!?

More importantly, how the fuck does Bry-dog afford all these cars on a newbie soap contract? Are his side businesses, particularly the TOXIC FACE CREAM PYRAMID SCHEME doing that well?

Lastly, why does Varni, Uncle Frank, and most of the cast kiss this guy's ass incessantly?

• Love 1