Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

Oh I'm sure she's the new Nina. But like Nina, her focus will be on one man - Jake(son). She's not out to seduce every dude in town, which is what "maneater" would seem to symbolize.

But she doesn't actually want Jake. She's playing him. I see her bring floated around multiple men, probs Ric and Nik.

But she doesn't actually want Jake. She's playing him. I see her bring floated around multiple men, probs Ric and Nik.

Please, it's Jakeson. He has his usual harem back. I can so see Ron having this chick fall for his nonexistent charms for real. Then the ladies can mud wrestle for his favor.

• Love 1

I dunno, like I said elsewhere, I like Rebecca Budig and I'm happy to root for her messing with Jake(son) and Liz because they're both irritating me.

Oh, I'm all for bringing Tweedledee and Tweedledum pain. But it does still sound like a horrible way of bringing that about.

• Love 2

I like Rebecca Budig too, I just don't want any new characters especially when a) Ron can't wrote for the ones we already have, b) the cast is too big as is, and c) the character is more about being portrayed by a "get" than about the storyline.

• Love 3

What was the budget for that promo? $15? 

I could shoot a better promo with my LG G3. 

This one at least had stuff in it. Billy Miller's promo was him in a white t-shirt against a black background saying "Jason is Back!", and that was pretty much it.

• Love 2

I thought they'd at least spring for a Jason returns nah nah boo boo Steve Burton we replaced you promo. But they blew promo budgets on Michelle Stafford talking to the camera five times about getting her life back. Um ok. I guess if you get a promo, your story will be horrible. But if it's you, a go pro, and whatever promo guy wants to do that day then you might make it.

No promo will ever be as bad as November Sweeps are here, so we will advertise by showing words. Read, bitches.

This one at least had stuff in it. Billy Miller's promo was him in a white t-shirt against a black background saying "Jason is Back!", and that was pretty much it.

True but the camera on my G3 is really really good ;) 

• Love 3
What about the Donna Mills "Look who we got to recur as someone you've never heard of!" promo:

"Power. Privilege. Ruthless. Scheming. Secrets. Fair warning, Port Charles: Nobody does it like Donna Mills."

Magda ended up being nothing like that. Heh.

• Love 3

CS has turned into a pretty girl.

Aww, sweet picture!  :-)  If this show wasn't such a turd with the writing, I'd love to see Carly Schroeder's Serena to come back to see her father (and so Scott can stop being a mustache-twirling villain or a doofus). But the writing does suck, so I hope CS stays far, far away from this mess.

• Love 3

The younger actors, with no family to support, should definitely stay away from GH. Although I suppose even if GH hangs out for another three years or so it's still a lot longer lasting than a lot of other acting gigs.

• Love 1

Aww, sweet picture!  :-)  If this show wasn't such a turd with the writing, I'd love to see Carly Schroeder's Serena to come back to see her father (and so Scott can stop being a mustache-twirling villain or a doofus). But the writing does suck, so I hope CS stays far, far away from this mess.

As much as I like Serena, I really hope that manages to book recurring on some Prime time show. I think she looks more like Supergirl than the person that was cast for that show.

I can't believe ABC is going to advertise GH during Grey's.

The article makes it sound like Dee Wallace is only going to be on the one show.

That's about what I was expecting her for. I didn't think she would be sticking around.

You got a point there honestly Id be worried about the writing they've def done a pretty shitty job with the early 20s group.God knows what history RC would rewrite too.

Ugh, that promo.

You not interested in flukes secret lol.

At this point, I don't care what Luke's sekrit is, and it looks as if he'll be totes forgiven because he's sobbing and saying he's sorry. Sorry, I lived this with Jess on OLTL; I don't want to relive it with Fake!Luke on GH.

• Love 6

At this point, I don't care what Luke's sekrit is, and it looks as if he'll be totes forgiven because he's sobbing and saying he's sorry. Sorry, I lived this with Jess on OLTL; I don't want to relive it with Fake!Luke on GH.

I care a little, and am glad Bobbie is here for this, but I would care a lot more if Laura, Lucky, or even just Julie Berman's Lulu were around for this. I like Emme Ryan okay now but they have not bothered to establish a connection between her Lulu and Luke at all.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

If Laura and Lucky were around, that would probably make me care, I have to admit. But as is, the story has been so botched (not entirely Ron's fault, due to TG's extended medical leave) that I've lost patience with it. And I'm really annoyed that Ron seems to be going to the DID well.

• Love 2

Maybe it's the wine, but I really liked the promo they aired during Grey's.

I'm confused about one thing though: Lewq blew up a bomb in the basement of his childhood home, so how is it still standing? It looked like Patricia was sitting in a wheelchair.

Maybe it's the wine, but I really liked the promo they aired during Grey's.

It's the wine. 

(Just kidding. I didn't even see the promo they aired during Grey's unless it's the same one linked on the last page, from HitFix or TVLine or whatever.)

• Love 2

If she would I think she wouldn't have let him leave in the first place.

I only say that because both Billy recasts have been utter failures. And I think JFP's ego is both big enough to be able to say 'Neener, neener' at MoRon for poaching him and just small enough to eat crow to get BM's extensive fan base back after such epic casting fails.

ETA: moved from spoilers